About Torsten Runeforger
Close Combat Blast
* Ability Score Modifiers: Duergar are hearty and observant, but also belligerent. They gain +2 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, and –4 Charisma.
* Type: Duergar are humanoids with the dwarf subtype.
* Size: Duergar are Medium creatures and thus have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
* Base Speed: Slow and Steady– Duergar have a base speed of 20 feet, but their speed is never modified by armor or encumbrance.
* Languages: Duergar begin play speaking Common, Dwarven, and Undercommon. * Duergar with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Aklo, Draconic, Giant, Goblin, Orc, and Terran. See the Linguistics skill page for more information about these languages.
* Duergar Immunities: Duergar are immune to paralysis, phantasms, and poison. They gain a +2 racial bonus on saves against spells and spell-like abilities.
* Stability: Duergar receive a +4 racial bonus to their CMD against bull rush or trip attempts while on solid ground.
* Telekinetic Adept: A duergar tyrant has access to the basic telekinesis, telekinetic finesse, and telekinetic haul, kineticist wild talents with an effective kineticist level equal to his total character level.
* Daysighted The cruel light of the sun harms some duergar less than others. Such duergar lack the light sensitivity racial trait, but have darkvision of only 60 feet.
Feat, Skills, Equipment:
Feats (feat tax rules)
Psychic Deurgar Powers:
Gather Power, Burn
Devastating Infusion (Su)
At 1st level, an elemental annihilator can either shoot her kinetic blast at a target within 30 feet or make a single melee attack as if she were using kinetic blade as an attack action. For this attack, the elemental annihilator’s base attack bonus from her kineticist levels is equal to her full kineticist level. A devastating infusion always deals an amount of damage equal to 1d8 + the elemental annihilator’s Constitution modifier, regardless of the annihilator’s class level or use of composite blasts. When making a melee attack with devastating infusion, the elemental annihilator doesn’t provoke attacks of opportunity, and if she uses two hands, the attack’s damage is equal to 1d8 + 1-1/2 times her Constitution modifier. This is a 1st-level form infusion that costs 0 points of burn and can be used with any physical blast (but not energy blasts). Unlike with kinetic blade, the elemental annihilator can use Vital Strike with devastating infusion. The damage bonus from elemental overflow doesn’t apply to devastating infusion’s damage rolls.
This ability replaces the 1st-level infusion and the basic utility wild talent normally granted by selecting an element.
Dampened Versatility (Ex)
An elemental annihilator can never gain utility wild talents.
Bonus Feats: At 2nd level, an elemental annihilator can select a bonus feat from the following list: Deadly Aim, Double Slice, Point-Blank Shot, Power Attack, Precise Shot, Rapid Shot, Two- Weapon Fighting, Weapon Finesse, and Weapon Focus. Rapid Shot and Two-Weapon Fighting can be used with a kinetic blast only if the annihilator also possesses flurry of devastation (see below). She gains an additional bonus feat at 8th, 10th, 14th, and 18th levels. At 8th level, she can also select Improved Two-Weapon Fighting and Weapon Specialization. At 10th level, she can also select Greater Weapon Focus, Improved Critical, Improved Precise Shot, and Two-Weapon Rend. An elemental annihilator doesn’t need to meet the prerequisites for these feats to select them as bonus feats.
This ability replaces the 2nd-, 8th-, 10th-, 14th-, and 18th-level utility wild talents.
Increased Range (Su)
At 3rd level, an elemental annihilator gains the extended range infusion. At 9th level, she gains the extreme range infusion.
This ability replaces the 3rd- and 9th-level infusions.
Ever-Present Threat (Su)
At 4th level, an elemental annihilator threatens all foes within her natural reach. If anyone provokes an attack of opportunity from her, she can form her melee devastating infusion and make the attack, after which the weapon disappears.
This ability replaces the 4th-level utility wild talent.
Blast Training (Ex)
At 5th level, an elemental annihilator gains a +1 bonus on attack rolls and damage rolls with her devastating infusion form infusion. This bonus increases by 1 at 9th level and every 4 levels thereafter.
This ability replaces the 5th-level infusion.
Flurry of Devastation (Su)
At 6th level, an elemental annihilator can make a full attack of devastating infusions against targets within 120 feet as a full-attack action. Each individual attack deals damage as a devastating infusion.
This is a 3rd-level form infusion that costs 1 point of burn and can be used with the same blast types as devastating infusion. Abilities such as Rapid Shot and haste that grant additional attacks apply normally to this full attack. If she makes only melee attacks with her flurry of devastation, she can use the Two-Weapon Fighting feats (unlike with the kinetic blade wild talent), but ranged devastating infusions do not work with Two-Weapon Fighting. For the elemental annihilator’s off-hand attacks with Two-Weapon Fighting, she adds half her Constitution modifier to the damage (increasing to her full Constitution modifier if she has Double Slice). Though she can normally mix melee and ranged attacks with her flurry of devastation, she can’t do so when she uses Two-Weapon Fighting. She can never use metakinesis or substance infusions with flurry of devastation.
This ability replaces the 6th-, 12th-, and 16thlevel utility wild talents.
Lvl 2: Elemental Defense Water (shield!), Rapid Shot
Lvl 3: VMC Rogue (Trapfinding), Extended Range, Elemental Overflow
Lvl 4: +1 Con (18), Ever Present Threat
Lvl 5: Furious Focus, Blast Training
Lvl 6: Elemental Overflow 2, Internal Buffer, Flurry of Devastation
Lvl 7: VMC Rogue Sneak Attack, Expanded Element
Lvl 8: +1 Str (14), Weapon Specialization
Lvl 9: Iron Will, Elemental Overflow 3
Lvl 10: Improved Precise Shot