And barbarian should increase STR (for dmg), DEX (for CHA), CON (for rage), and CHA (for equilibrate the D10), with poor WIS (for will) ? while sorcerers and wizards use 1 or 2 stats ?? Barbarian will became useless without great charisma boost...
Allow the "bonus skills" in consideration of differents stats, not only the Int. :
- a Str. bonus of x gives x (x/2 ?) Str. skills in bonus ;
- Int. gives Int. skills in bonus ;
- Cha. gives Cha. skills in bonus ;
I think you should allow to remove "at-will powers" at first level, or propose a specific rule for universe where magic is less prolific...
Don't you think that these feats should be revised ?
For example : Spell Focus for conjuration school is useless, but Spell Focus for Necromancy school is useful.
Here, a houserule inspired by a Dragon Mag' :
Allow the player to choose between 3 differents effects for Spell Focus :
* +1 to the DD of each spell of the school (generic effect) ;
> Useful for Ench., Necro. & Illus.
* +1 to the spellcaster level for duration & effects ;
> Useful for Trans., Abj. & Div.
* On a dice, 1 becomes 2.
> Useful for Evoc. & Conjur.
For Great Spell Focus, the effect is the same, but more powerful (it replaces the effect of Spell Focus, of course) :
* +2 to the DD of each spell of the school (generic effect) ;
* +2 to the spellcaster level for duration & effects ;
* On a dice, 1 & 2 become 3.