Ability Score Racial Traits: Sylphs are quick and insightful, but slight and delicate. They gain +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, and –2 Constitution.
Type: Sylphs are outsiders with the native subtype.
Size: Sylphs are Medium creatures and thus have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
Speed: Sylphs have a base speed of 30 feet.
Languages: Sylphs begin play speaking Common and Auran. Sylphs with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Aquan, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Halfling, Ignan, and Terran. See the Linguistics skill page for more information about these languages.
Like the Wind A Sylph with this racial trait gains a +5 foot bonus to her base speed. This racial trait replaces energy resistance.
Sylphs can use feather fall 1/day (caster level equals the sylph's total level).
Darkvision: Sylphs can see perfectly in the dark up to 60 feet.
Breeze-Kissed Breezes seem to follow most sylphs wherever they go, but some sylphs are better able to control these winds than others. A Sylph with this racial trait surrounds herself with swirling winds, gaining a +2 racial bonus to AC against non-magical ranged attacks. The Sylph can calm or renew these winds as a swift action. Once per day, the Sylph can channel this wind into a single gust, making a bull rush or trip combat maneuver attempt against one creature within 30 feet. Whether or not the attempt succeeds, the winds are exhausted and no longer provide a bonus to the sylph's AC for 24 hours. This is a supernatural ability. This racial trait replaces air affinity.
Favored Class Bonus: added 2 HP.
Weapon and Armor Proficiency
A fighter is proficient with all simple and martial weapons and with all armor (heavy, light, and medium) and shields (including tower shields).
2 Bonus Feat
Weapon Guard replaces Bravery
Feats and Traits:
1. Reactionary: +2 Init
2. Indomitable Faith: +1 will saves
3. Scarab Stages Faction Trait: Tomb Raider: You’ve spent most of your life exploring the ancient tombs and catacombs of Osirion. You gain a +1 bonus on Perception and Knowledge (dungeoneering)
checks, and one of these skills (your choice) becomes a
class skill for you. Made Perception my class skill
4. Rice Runner: +1 Acrobatics and it is a class skill for me.
1. Free outfit: Cold Weather outfit
2. +2 Str Composite Longbow: 300 GP
3. Masterwork Backpack: 50 GP
4. 20 cold iron Arrows and 2 Durable Arrows and 1 Durable Cold Iron arrow: 6 GP
5. 2 Waterskin: 2 GP
6. Breastplate: 200 GP
7. GreatSword: 50 GP
8. Bedroll, signal whistle, animal call kit: 1 GP
9. 1443 GP left over