Languages Common, Kelish
Racial Traits: Heart of the Fields (prof:Sailing), Focused Study
SQ Fast Moment, Rage (16 rounds/day), Rage Powers (Knockback, Spirit Totem, Savage Dirty Trick), Sixth Sense +2, Sword and Gun, Primal Magnetism, Crack Shot, Gambit (Pinhole Gambit, Dastardly Gambit, Gatecrasher Gambit), Dodge Bonus (+2), Tactical Presence (Indomitable, Rallying), Warleader, Force of Personality, Tactical Flanker, Commando Prowess +1/2, Dual Boost (1/day)
Gear Furious Courageous Amulet of Mighty Fists, Lucky Pepperbox +1, Belt of Physical Might (+2 Dex/Str), Headband of Cha +2, Celestial Chainmail, Ring of Protection +1, Amulet of Natural Armour +1, Cloak of Resistance +4
Virtues & Vices:
If one actually manages to get Jessie to give her word, she will keep it. An oral agreement is as good (if not better) then a written one, something that have led her to have several disagreements with more slippery types.
Fleeing is for those without guts. Onwards!
Jessies life circles around herself and her only, and most of her decisions tend be made with number one in mind.
Being in a strange position of switching between almighty authority (at sea, as a Captain) and unimportance (at land, as a minor noble of a very young house), Jessie saviours the first and despises the later. As such, she may sometimes overuse her power when she has it - and does everything she can to remedy any slight against her name.
Jessie is a short blonde woman with an unfortunate love of kajal, which she happily overuses. Despite this, she is a quite attractive and comely acquaintance, if one keeps good tone.
10 Minute background!:
1) Jessie is a Captain of the Zimar Corsairs, just like her father and grandfather before her.
2) Her family has a long tradition of sailing, but it was her grandfather that first acquired a Letter of Mark and laid the foundation to the families wealth. Her grandfather also ascended into the nobility, the bearded class. He is thus seen as a paragon of the family.
3) She has two younger brothers. They along with her father is what is left of the family at the moment - the sea (and Qadiran patrol ships) claimed her mother.
4) Her ship, the Eternal Glory, is a heavier schooner rigged ship suited both for river navigation and high sea pursuit.
5) Her ship is still technically property of her father and she worries that her snotty little brother will inherit it if her father dies, due to the inheritance laws of Taldor. When her mother died, she managed to convince him to retire, buying some more time.
1) She aims to make sure her ship stays hers - either trough amassment of personal wealth or a change in the countries laws.
2) Jessie would very much take the fight to Qadira, to pillage all the unfathomable riches of that land and extract vengeance for all the trouble they caused.