5 Things about Echane
1) Echane was raised by a Oread stone sculptor, and isn't quite interested in why people aren't always nice to her because of what she is.
2) She loves puzzles and problem solving, something she got from her father.
3) She is not good with people. She might be pretty, but she misses social cues others pick up on and might bring up subjects best left unconversed.
4) She does not like animals, especially if she has to ride them. Better on the plate than in her way.
5) After leaving the mountain she lived in her whole life, Echane has a mild case of claustrophobia.
1) Solve the puzzle put forth by her father: How did the Four Relics come to make a world?
2) Find a way to settle down with some, war or no war.
1) Her dad was a shapeshifting Fey that created her by mixing it's natural magic with clay and blood. She does not know she has no biological parents.
2) Echane had a brief but loving affair with a Barbarian Human. Since then she's been looking for a similar relationship to the one she had with this missing human.
People Echane Knows
1) Papa Urtar: Urtar Blackmountain, the Oread she believes is his father.
2) Ceraer: Human Barbarian. Currently missing, this is the man Echane had a relationship with.
3) Jikelibak: An imp Echane had the.. misfortune of exposing to a small church and even helped drive him out after a dangerous fight that left her sick and hurting for days afterwards.
1) learning how to operate the smithy at a young age, and lightning it with her own flames.
2) the day she was told it was time to go out into the world and, a week after, unable to find her way home.
3) forging her greatsword "Memorial" and becoming a mercenary after realizing her easy life was done and gone.