So I've had the boon for awhile and I keep jumping from one idea to a next without settling on something. Below is decisions I've made and then backed off of for whatever reason;
1) Undine Adept - aquatic and water subtype summons aren't terribly good in most environments
2) Zen Archer - really strong, still not terribly certain this won't be the way I go, but it kind of feels meh on the whole (it shoots things, like great, but that's kind of it)
3) Musketmaster - Similar to the Zen Archer, I just haven't played any gunslingers
4) Water Singer - looks cool, but not sure how much I'm really going to opt to use it's special abilities rather than just buff
5) Unchained Monk/Rogue build - I picked the book up because I'm planning on using my Ifrit boon for Summoner and I got to looking at the other stuff in the book. Monk looks like a departure from what I'm used to from the class, but I think I like the direction. Rogue was to get Dex to Damage for Unarmed and also get Debilitating Injury. I figured with that and Style Strike I'd be able to kick my AC against a single opponent to stratospheric levels, which struck me as interesting. This is where I'm currently leaning, but I'm not sold on it. Since Unchained is so new, I'm not sure what thoughts are on certain abilities. I'm also worried because this takes like 9 levels to come online, which is less than ideal.
So this is kind of where I'm at and I'm hoping a bit of input from folks will help me out. I've got the full 4 elemental boons, so I could make a Suli, but I'm just not feeling anything I'd like to build with that race and I've largely decided what I'd be interested in for my other three boons (Ifrit Summoner, Oread Reach Cleric, and Sylph Magus).