About Cretien Dufrene
FF 22, Tch 15
Expend focus if needed to treat FORT or REF roll as if you rolled 13
+2 Light Machine Gun, +14/+9 ranged touch, 2d6+2 dmg B and P, crit x4, 100ft, misfire 1-2, capacity 40, automatic
+1 Brooch of the Spectacled Bear:
Conditional, not Calculated:
Focus: (may not gain focus more than once per round)
TYPICAL TURN WHEN BOTTING:
1. always do what you can to end with focus that can be used for Extensive Defense, even if it means not shooting but taking a total defense action to regain focus and then spending that focus on Extensive Defense, swapping to shield with a free action if needed via Lightning Change. Turret can always still shoot if it is out and is used to make up for lost damage. This will be needed occasionally when rolls/circumstances fail to provide the needed triggers to swap weapons.
2. FIRST full-round action to set up turret, then next standard to activate it and use the rest of that turn to get into cover or get a good position.
3. IF SHIELD OUT, ACTIVATED, NO FOCUS: Free action activate/swap to rifle. Shoot as a standard. If damage foe, activate/swap to machine gun as a free action (or just spend 2/round no-dmg-needed free action swap) (then make attack if you want at -2) and move action to move somewhere if needed (at least 10ft) and regain martial focus, drawing/activating shield as free action as part of move due to +1 BAB, then free action expend focus to use Extensive Defense allowing Active Defense and Redirecting Shield against all incoming attacks.
4. IF RIFLE OUT, NO FOCUS: Shoot as a standard. If damage foe, activate/swap to machine gun as a free action (or just spend 2/round no-dmg-needed free action swap) (then make another attack if you want at -2) and move action to move somewhere if needed (at least 10ft) and regain martial focus, drawing/activating shield as free action as part of move due to +1 BAB, then free action expend focus to use Extensive Defense allowing Active Defense and Redirecting Shield against all incoming attacks.
5. IF MACHINE GUN OUT, NO FOCUS: Move at least 10ft to regain focus. Shoot as a standard to damage an enemy to allow free action weapon swap (or just spend 2/round no-dmg-needed free action swap) to swap to shield, then spend focus on Extensive Defense/Active Defense.
Managed Daily Resources:
Charges in each active device, duration of charge while used, extra uses:
battery charges don’t count against charge pool, each battery max charge 5
Collapsible Vehicle talent
General Drone Rules
DC 25 Craft Mechanical or Profession Pilot vs DC (I always succeed) to operate as a standard action, granting the drone a move, swift, and standard to use itself.
76 HP, (10d10 HD, 56 avg, +20 for size medium)
AC 20 (10+3 armor+3 dex+4 natural)
Slam 1d6, reach 5ft, takes half dmg dealt to itself
STR 14 / DEX 16
1 hr of work can repair HP equal to ranks in Craft Mechanical
Quadruped for carrying capacity, up to two passengers
Spheres and Talents:
Spheres and Talents
Martial Tradition: Gearhead
Equipment: Toolkit Training
Tech Sphere (+1 gadget talent: Turret [D, G])
Tech: Tech Savvy
1st: Tech: Mechanical Ranged Weaponry [G, M]
A: Augment qty 2
Advanced Integration (Ex): At 1st level the machinehead is capable of maximizing the storage utility of the Internal Tool talent. Instead of each internal tool having a size limit, combine each tool into a singular pool of storage. For example, two arms which can normally store two Tiny tools each form a maximum size pool of a Small object. The machinehead can store or integrate any number of tools or weapons in this pool as long as their collective size isn’t larger than the maximum size pool (this pool can even combine grafted internal tools and internal pool augments). Tools can be withdrawn from within this storage pool from within any augment that’s part of it. For every 2 levels of machinehead you posses, add an additional Tiny-sized object you can store to the pool.
Feats Traits Theme:
Benefit: You gain a contraption. When deactivated it weighs 5 lbs. and can fit in a pouch or pocket, but as a standard action, you may activate the contraption and place it in an unoccupied adjacent space, at which point it becomes a Small creature. The contraption has the same AC and saves as you, hit points equal to one-quarter your total, and the construct subtype.
You can deactivate the contraption as a swift action. If reduced to 0 hit points, the contraption is automatically deactivated and you must spend an hour making repairs before you can activate it again.
Choose a single task that you can normally perform as a standard action, such attacking with a specific weapon, casting a specific spell, moving, or directing a mount. As long as the contraption is within 30 ft., you can spend a standard action to have the contraption perform the chosen task. Spells cast through the contraption count towards your daily spell limit as though you cast the spell. The contraption cannot move on its own, unless you choose a task that involves moving (such as carrying gear or charging), in which case the contraption moves as if it has a speed of 20 ft.
Since it is a simulacrum, the contraption does the task as if you were performing the action in its space. It uses your stats, and if making a weapon attack it even functions as if it had your weapon. At the GM’s discretion, it can also take closely related minor tasks, like reloading a ranged weapon, but otherwise the contraption can take no other actions on its own.
The simulacrum appears to be a small, knobbed saucer/turtle in its compact form. When it expands, the two sides of the saucer spread apart, revealing a compact mass of articulated limbs within. The sides of the saucer are used as wheels for locomotion, and the limbs within are used to stabilize its movement over uneven terrain as much as they are used for manipulation of small objects.
9/level, 10 max ranks
Craft Skill and DCs
Acrobatics (Dex) +16 =10 +3 +3
-2 ACP, -3 if shield in use
You are considered to be trained in any skill used against a technology-based subject. If the skill in question requires training to use even against non-technological subjects, you may instead make a Craft (mechanical) check in its place with a -5 penalty. Associated Feat: Technologist.
Net change in wealth, 13,007 (7gp pulled from existing coin)
OWNED BEFORE LEVEL UP
Brooch of the Spectacled Bear, attack once per round, swift action, touch attack +1... d4 laser damage
Automatic, Semi-Automatic, and Slow Firing