Paladin of Abadar 2 | hp 22 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | CMD 15 | F +9 R +3 W +4 | Spd 20' | Init +0 | KnLoc +5, KnNob +5, KnRel +4, Perc -2 | smite evil 1 |
lay on hands 4/day (1d6), smite evil 1/day (+3 attack and AC, +2 damage), xenophobic
Formerly Restov in Brevoy
About Colnier Sellenius
Human paladin 2
LG Medium humanoid (human)
Init +0; Senses Perception -2
AC 19, touch 10, flat-footed 19 (+7 armor, +2 shield)
hp 22 (2d10+6)
Fort +8, Ref +3, Will +4
Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. in armor)
Melee mwk longsword +6 (1d8+3/19-20) or
_____ cold iron dagger +5 (1d4+3/19-20) or
_____ sap +5 (1d6+3 nonlethal) or
_____ gauntlet (from armor) +5 (1d3+3) or
_____ unarmed strike +5 (1d3+3 nonlethal)
Ranged heavy crossbow +2 (1d10/19-20)
Special Attacks smite evil 1/day (+3 attack and AC, +2 damage)
Paladin Spell-Like Abilities (CL 2nd; concentration +5)
At will—detect evil —————
Str 17, Dex 10, Con 15, Int 10, Wis 7, Cha 16
Base Atk +2; CMB +5; CMD 15
Feats Power Attack, Shield Focus
Traits civilized, Rostlander, steel skin
Skills Acrobatics -5 (-9 to jump), Diplomacy +7 (+5 vs. creatures of a different race or culture), Handle Animal +7, Intimidate +4 (+6 while wearing family helm), Knowledge (local) +5, Knowledge (nobility) +5, Knowledge (religion) +4, Profession (soldier) +3, Ride +0, Sense Motive -2 (-4 vs. creatures of a different race or culture), Use Magic Device +8
Background Skills Handle Animal (1), Knowledge (nobility) (1), Profession (soldier) (2)
SQ lay on hands 4/day (1d6), xenophobic
Other Gear mwk banded mail, mwk buckler, cold iron dagger, crossbow bolts (10), heavy crossbow, mwk longsword, sap, bedroll, belt pouch, blanket APG, cold iron holy symbol, flask, flint and steel, masterwork backpack APG, sheriff's whistle ARG, torch (4), trail rations (4), twine (50') APG, whetstone, 13 gp, 3 sp
Cold iron dagger - 0/1
Crossbow bolts - 0/10
Lay on Hands (1d6 hit points, 4/day) (Su) - 0/4
Smite Evil (1/day) (Su) - 0/1
Torch - 0/4
Trail rations - 0/4
Detect Evil (At will) (Sp) You can use detect evil at will (as the spell).
Lay on Hands (1d6 hit points, 4/day) (Su) As a standard action (swift on self), touch channels positive energy and applies mercies.
Power Attack -1/+2 You can subtract from your attack roll to add to your damage.
Shield Focus +1 Shield AC
Smite Evil (1/day) (Su) +3 to hit, +2 to damage, +3 deflection bonus to AC when used.
Xenophobic -2 diplomacy and sense motive vs. those of a different race or culture
- I will always protect the innocent, by helping them protect themselves where I can and stepping in personally where I cannot.
- I will always act with honor and honesty. I cannot truly represent my faith if people cannot put their faith in me.
- I respect all lawful authority and understand that different places have laws that I may not agree with, but work for those who reside within. If a law is unlawful, I will work to the best of my ability to show them a better law or way.
- I am a protector of the roadways and keep travelers from harm. No matter their destinations or goals, if they are peaceable and legitimate travelers who harm no others on the road, I will ensure that they pass safely.
- Bandits are a plague. Under my will they come to justice. If they will not come willingly before the law, where they can protest for justice in the courts, they will come under the power of my sword.
- Corruption in the courts is the greatest corruption of civilization. Without confidence in justice, citizens cannot believe in their countries, and civilization begins to disappear. I will root out corruption wherever I find it, and if a system is fundamentally flawed, I will work to aid citizens by reforming or replacing it.
- I am an aid to the markets. I ensure equitable trade between merchants and citizens. Theft on either side is intolerable.
- I make opportunities, and teach others to recognize them. When I aid others, I open the way for them, but will not carry them—they must take responsibility.