1. Player Name: Beatrice
2. Are you new to PBP, Organized Play, or both? No and No.
3. What excites you most about playing in this game? I'd like to play a scenario I did not run before and the intro of this one sounds interesting.
4. Tell me a little about yourself! What other games have you played? What are your hobbies? I'm currently in a Star Wars RPG campaign, other than that I play video games or board games. I'm a software developer in a big company und I like sports.
5. Are you able to post at least once a day? Yes, maybe less on weekends.
6. In order to keep the game moving along, sometimes I will DMPC players if a certain amount of time has passed since their last post. Do you give permission for me or the party to "play" your character as needed in combat or another situation? Yes, sir!
7. Do you promise to tell us all about upcoming vacations, busy times at work, conventions or other absences so we can DMPC you? Yes, of course!
Gabbro Splitskull wrote:
Good day Anthony,
it is a play-by-post thing. Paizo offers some cool features on their boards, like die roller, comments etc. to make a play-by-post campaign possible.
Usually there's a GM boon and a Player boon, meaning two different boons. But not every player gets a boon, only if you roll natural 20 at the end of the game ;) At least it was handled like this for the PbP Gamedays. Provided there are enough tables registered for boon support. The GM boon may be applied to any character, the player boon as well afaik.
Ups, I deleted the Pseude-Session example you linked above, sorry! It was not possible to change the name of the game and I wanted to include the Scnario name and character level. I created a new one, but it seems it takes some time until it shows up in the list. Maybe you want to list another one? XD
it's not difficult to create a Pathfinder Society character. Go to your 'My Account' page, scroll down a bit and in the left column you should see a 'Pathfinder Society' area. Click on edit and you should be able to create a new PFS character.
And regarding the start-up games: I add new games whenever I have time to start one, there will be new level 1-5 games soon.
female Human Software Developer 12
GM Baerlie wrote:
Full! Thanks guys!
I'm getting an error when opening this page: http://paizo.com/campaigns/TapestrysToil/gameplay&page=3
It's a Campaign gameplay thread. Pages 1 and 2 are working fine, only page 3 throws an error. It does not specify what kind of error occured. What can I do about it?
I made a big mistake. I reported a core game as a standard game accidently. This caused all core characters involved to be converted to standard characters. I removed the wrong report and created a core report but I'm afraid the characters are still standard although all of them don't have a session played before. Is it possible to switch them back to core so I can report the game correctly?
It was a PbP game so deleting and recreating won't work, sorry :(
Thanks in advance & br