GM Erich's PFS #7-13 Captive in Crystal (High Subtier 7-9) for NostalgiaCon (Inactive)

Game Master Thereus, Silver Crusader


201 to 241 of 241 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Fate in the Future ||| xxx2 ||| xxx3

Dana's missiles fly but seem to be wholly negated by the hardened stony structure of the construct. Fung's blasts do better, but aren't enough to completely destroy the guardian.

The unseen envelops Fung again, his wounds multiply. The crippled leg lashes out as well - at the paladin.

grey shock vs Fung: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (13) + 21 = 344d8 ⇒ (5, 8, 1, 7) = 21 sonic damage
purple slam vs Elbe: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 241d8 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

Round 2 - Bold can act
Xuan Fung <fly 15 feet up> -59 damage
Gray "Unseen"
Purple Leg -49 damage
Arrius <force shield>
Zeno <mage armor, magic vestment, false life 11, gravity bow>
Ellyjoybell <air walk 5 feet up>
Elbe <freedom of movement> -14 damage
Pink Leg -70 damage <destroyed>
Dana

The Concordance

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Dromaar Paladin (Redeemer, Warrior of Holy Light) 10 HP 94/94 | AC 23 T 12 FF 22 | CMB +16 CMD 27 | F +13 R +8 W +10 (immune disease, fear) | Init +2 | Per -1 (darkvision 60 ft.) SM +3 | Dailies: Tactician 1/1 Merciful Smite 4/4 Lay on Hands 8/8 Divine Bond 10/10 | Active Conditions: None

Elby has only one visible target, which is within hammering range, so she does not think too hard about what to do.

+1 Impact Adamantine Lucerne Hammer, Power Attack: 1d20 + 16 - 3 ⇒ (4) + 16 - 3 = 17
Bludgeoning Damage: 3d6 + 10 + 9 ⇒ (2, 3, 2) + 10 + 9 = 26

+1 Impact Adamantine Lucerne Hammer, Power Attack: 1d20 + 16 - 3 - 5 ⇒ (2) + 16 - 3 - 5 = 10
Bludgeoning Damage: 3d6 + 10 + 9 ⇒ (6, 5, 6) + 10 + 9 = 36

Though perhaps she should have thought about aiming.

Dark Archive

Male LN Undine Psychic 5/Unchained Monk 4 | HP -18/68 | AC 22 T 14 FF 21 | CMB +9, CMD 21 | F: +12, R: +9, W: +10 (+2 vs fear, death, enchant, poly, petrif, transmut; +1 vs disease & poison) | Init: +0 | Perc: +10, SM: +9 | Speed 40ft| Tracked Resources: Shirt Reroll 1/1, Faction Pin 1/1, Phrenic Pool 4/4, Ki Points 2/3, Detect Thought 1/1, Stun Fist 3/3, x2 Morale 1/1 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 5/5 | (In)Active conditions: Dead

Seizing the moment, Arrius dashes towards the only visible foe and launches a flying kick!

Doing a move action with Acrobatics to (hopefully) avoid an AoO from the purple leg, then casting burst of adrenaline as an immediate action before a single melee attack as a standard action.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Strike (magical, bludgeoning): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
damage: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

After the attack, Arrius is fatigued for one round.

Silver Crusade

LG (she/her) gnome cavalier 6/paladin 3 | HP 81/81 | AC 23/12/21 | Fort +16, Ref +11, Will +11; +2 bonus vs. fear and despair (imm. fear and disease) | Perc +12 (low-light vision) | Stealth -1 | Speed 15/35 on Bobble | Init +4 | LOH 5/day 1d6 | Spell-like abilities (CL 9, concentration +13) (1/day): dancing lights, flare (DC 14), prestidigitation, produce flame | (at will): detect evil

"Someone needs to find the thing that's attacking Fung!" yells Elly as she charges past purple again.

Charge with +1 lance, PA: 1d20 + 9 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 - 3 = 16 for damage: 3d8 + 42 ⇒ (1, 5, 8) + 42 = 56

Unfortunately, she's so busy watching for him, that she fails to connect with the disembodied leg. But she calls out to her god for healing as she turns Bobble around for another attack.

swift action lay on hands: 1d6 ⇒ 1 (Fear Elly's mighty LoH ability.)

Grand Lodge

Fate in the Future ||| xxx2 ||| xxx3

The group tries to finish off the purple tinged construct, but to no avail. To everyone's surprise another guardian leg emerges from the ground near where the last one lays destroyed. It lashes out at Elbe, smashing into her side.

'Comet', gravity bow, Deadly Aim: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 142d6 + 10 ⇒ (4, 3) + 10 = 17
'Comet', gravity bow, Deadly Aim: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 152d6 + 10 ⇒ (4, 6) + 10 = 20
pink slam vs Elbe: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 291d8 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17 rising up provokes from both Arrius and Elbe

Round 2/3 - Bold can act
Dana
--------------------
Xuan Fung <fly 15 feet up> -59 damage
Gray "Unseen"
Purple Leg -49 damage
Arrius <force shield> Can take an AOO on pink
Zeno <mage armor, magic vestment, false life 11, gravity bow>
Ellyjoybell <air walk 5 feet up>
Elbe <freedom of movement> -31 damage Can take an AOO on pink
Pink Leg

The Concordance

Female Dromaar Paladin (Redeemer, Warrior of Holy Light) 10 HP 94/94 | AC 23 T 12 FF 22 | CMB +16 CMD 27 | F +13 R +8 W +10 (immune disease, fear) | Init +2 | Per -1 (darkvision 60 ft.) SM +3 | Dailies: Tactician 1/1 Merciful Smite 4/4 Lay on Hands 8/8 Divine Bond 10/10 | Active Conditions: None

Don't mind if I do.

+1 Impact Adamantine Lucerne Hammer, Power Attack: 1d20 + 16 - 3 ⇒ (12) + 16 - 3 = 25
Bludgeoning Damage: 3d6 + 10 + 9 ⇒ (2, 3, 1) + 10 + 9 = 25

Dark Archive

Male LN Undine Psychic 5/Unchained Monk 4 | HP -18/68 | AC 22 T 14 FF 21 | CMB +9, CMD 21 | F: +12, R: +9, W: +10 (+2 vs fear, death, enchant, poly, petrif, transmut; +1 vs disease & poison) | Init: +0 | Perc: +10, SM: +9 | Speed 40ft| Tracked Resources: Shirt Reroll 1/1, Faction Pin 1/1, Phrenic Pool 4/4, Ki Points 2/3, Detect Thought 1/1, Stun Fist 3/3, x2 Morale 1/1 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 5/5 | (In)Active conditions: Dead

Arrius lashes out with an elbow, realising suddenly that if this battle doesn't turn around quickly, it could be too late!

AoO (fatigued): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
damage (magical, bludgeoning; fatigued: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Grand Lodge

Tian-Shu Human Kineticist L8 | HP: 107/99+8 NL24 | AC:23+1 T:14+1 FF:20 (25% miss ranged except massive wpns & rays) | CMB:7 CMD:20+1 | Saves F:16+1 R:12+1 W:8 (+2 vs heat, breaths, clouds, gases) | Init:+3+1 | Per:+14 | Spd: 30 fly 60 (gd) | Reroll: 0/1 | Status: burn 3/10+1 | Buffer: 0/1 | Fortification 15% | Air Wysp HP: 49/49 | Conditions: lucky number 2; elemental overflow (+2 Dex, +2 Con); aid (+1 atk)

Just a note that Fung effectively has 24hp left, because of the nonlethal damage he takes from his burn.

Ok, so it's probably quite futile to keep attacking the legs. Fung will draw the grey thing to the ground so that the melee ones can attack it.

Gasping in pain from the repeated strikes, Fung commands the winds to bring him on an evasive descend to the ground, hoping to draw whatever's attacking to follow along.
Acrobatics vs CMD: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32 Fung would now be at the ground level.

Not sure what the rules are on this, but can he command his air wysp familiar to get his potion of cure serious wound into his hand? Since Fung has used his move action to descend to the ground. If so...
He calls out to his wysp companion, who draws forth a small vial from his pouch into his hand.
cure serious wound potion: 3d8 + 5 ⇒ (7, 6, 6) + 5 = 24

If not...
Fung sends a whirlwind blast at where he thinks the invisible creature is...
miss?: 1d100 ⇒ 24
... but it doesn't seem to have connected to anything.

Dark Archive

Male LN Undine Psychic 5/Unchained Monk 4 | HP -18/68 | AC 22 T 14 FF 21 | CMB +9, CMD 21 | F: +12, R: +9, W: +10 (+2 vs fear, death, enchant, poly, petrif, transmut; +1 vs disease & poison) | Init: +0 | Perc: +10, SM: +9 | Speed 40ft| Tracked Resources: Shirt Reroll 1/1, Faction Pin 1/1, Phrenic Pool 4/4, Ki Points 2/3, Detect Thought 1/1, Stun Fist 3/3, x2 Morale 1/1 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 5/5 | (In)Active conditions: Dead

Has everyone gone who can? Who's next?

Grand Lodge

Fate in the Future ||| xxx2 ||| xxx3

Dana pulls out the scroll that just may give the group some hope and casts it quickly --- suddenly seeing a faintly glowing ball of light that bobs gently in the air near Fung, the nebulous image of what might be a skull visible somewhere in its depths. She barks out hasty directions to her friends as it moves.

The room shakes as the sonic assault intensifies with every moment. A few of the crystalline plates shatter as they fall to the floor. The "unseen" snaps out at the weakening kineticist but cannot down him yet.

Elbe is able to connect solidly as the new leg arises and dodges the return strike from its partner. Fung cannot manage to blast his assailant.

sonic damage - room: 4d8 ⇒ (8, 3, 5, 8) = 24
grey shock vs Fung: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (9) + 21 = 304d8 ⇒ (2, 6, 2, 2) = 12 sonic damage
purple slam vs Elbe: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 211d8 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19

Round 3 - Bold can act
Xuan Fung <fly 0 feet up> -71 damage
Gray "Unseen" <invisible, 5 feet up>
Purple Leg -49 damage
Arrius <force shield>
Zeno <mage armor, magic vestment, false life 11, gravity bow>
Ellyjoybell <air walk 5 feet up>
Elbe <freedom of movement> -31 damage
Pink Leg -17 damage
Dana <see invisibility>

Dark Archive

Male LN Undine Psychic 5/Unchained Monk 4 | HP -18/68 | AC 22 T 14 FF 21 | CMB +9, CMD 21 | F: +12, R: +9, W: +10 (+2 vs fear, death, enchant, poly, petrif, transmut; +1 vs disease & poison) | Init: +0 | Perc: +10, SM: +9 | Speed 40ft| Tracked Resources: Shirt Reroll 1/1, Faction Pin 1/1, Phrenic Pool 4/4, Ki Points 2/3, Detect Thought 1/1, Stun Fist 3/3, x2 Morale 1/1 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 5/5 | (In)Active conditions: Dead

Realising he's now trapped between two of the mosntrous legs, Arrius backflips over one of the pillars to escape!

Withdraw action will get me out of the first square. If these things have reach, I'll still provoke AoOs from each as I leave the second square. I'll do Acrobatics just in case.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

The Concordance

Female Dromaar Paladin (Redeemer, Warrior of Holy Light) 10 HP 94/94 | AC 23 T 12 FF 22 | CMB +16 CMD 27 | F +13 R +8 W +10 (immune disease, fear) | Init +2 | Per -1 (darkvision 60 ft.) SM +3 | Dailies: Tactician 1/1 Merciful Smite 4/4 Lay on Hands 8/8 Divine Bond 10/10 | Active Conditions: None

Elby failed 3-D geometry. I think she can hit unseen from there with 10 foot reach (since the next square south would definitely be adjacent).

Elby takes a step toward the true enemy and tries to make it come crashing down. She decides accuracy is the better part of valor, though.

+1 Impact Adamantine Lucerne Hammer: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (18) + 16 = 34
Bludgeoning Damage: 3d6 + 10 ⇒ (2, 1, 3) + 10 = 16
Concealment: 1d100 ⇒ 20

+1 Impact Adamantine Lucerne Hammer: 1d20 + 16 - 5 ⇒ (7) + 16 - 5 = 18
Bludgeoning Damage: 3d6 + 10 ⇒ (2, 3, 6) + 10 = 21
Concealment: 1d100 ⇒ 41

But connects with nothing but air.

Silver Crusade

LG (she/her) gnome cavalier 6/paladin 3 | HP 81/81 | AC 23/12/21 | Fort +16, Ref +11, Will +11; +2 bonus vs. fear and despair (imm. fear and disease) | Perc +12 (low-light vision) | Stealth -1 | Speed 15/35 on Bobble | Init +4 | LOH 5/day 1d6 | Spell-like abilities (CL 9, concentration +13) (1/day): dancing lights, flare (DC 14), prestidigitation, produce flame | (at will): detect evil

Elly charges past the legs towards the invisible creature. provokes AoOs

Charge with +1 lance, PA, haste: 1d20 + 9 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 - 3 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 9 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 - 3 + 1 = 33 for damage: 3d8 + 42 ⇒ (6, 8, 7) + 42 = 63

low misses: 1d100 ⇒ 3

And fails to connect in spectacular fashion.

Grand Lodge

Fate in the Future ||| xxx2 ||| xxx3

@Elly Using the charge vs pink

Despite Dana's careful instructions no one can seem to target the elusive thunder wisp, save a lone arrow from the archer.

At least the cavalier is able to eliminate one of the room's protectors.

pink slam AOO vs Arrius: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 231d8 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
purple slam AOO vs Arrius: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 281d8 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17
'Comet', gravity bow, Deadly Aim: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 262d6 + 10 ⇒ (5, 3) + 10 = 181d100 ⇒ 18
'Comet', gravity bow, Deadly Aim: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 272d6 + 10 ⇒ (1, 2) + 10 = 131d100 ⇒ 56
'Comet', gravity bow, Deadly Aim confirm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 234d6 + 20 ⇒ (6, 3, 4, 5) + 20 = 38

Round 3/4 - Bold can act
Gray "Unseen" <invisible, 5 feet up> -13 damage
Purple Leg -49 damage
Arrius -35 damage <force shield>
Zeno <mage armor, magic vestment, false life 11, gravity bow>
Ellyjoybell <air walk 5 feet up>
Elbe <freedom of movement> -31 damage
Pink Leg -72 damage <destroyed>
Dana <see invisibility>
------------
Xuan Fung <fly 0 feet up> -71 damage

Liberty's Edge

Female N, looks like a Tian-Taldane human (actually mostly human Ifrit) | Psychic 9 | Reroll 1/1 | Chaldira reroll 1/1| Rod Extend 2/3 | Rod Piercing 3/3 | HP 66/66 + temp hp 0/0 | AC 20 T 7 FF 20 | CMD 9 | F: +10, R: +4, W: +13 | Init: +1| Perc: +13, SM: +16, Dipl (Influence): +21, Bluff (Deceive): +13 | Focused Trance 0/3 | Expanded Awareness 3/3 | Phrenic Pool 6/7 | Spells: 1st 5/8 + 1/1 DT, 2nd 8/8, 3rd 8/8; 4th 5/6 | Darkvision 60ft | Speed 20ft | Active cond: heroism

"I will take the invisible thing!"

Dana casts an empowered magic missile on the purple creature.

magic missile empowered but still 1st level spell because of traits : 5d4 + 5 ⇒ (3, 1, 1, 1, 2) + 5 = 13 +50% = 19

Grand Lodge

Tian-Shu Human Kineticist L8 | HP: 107/99+8 NL24 | AC:23+1 T:14+1 FF:20 (25% miss ranged except massive wpns & rays) | CMB:7 CMD:20+1 | Saves F:16+1 R:12+1 W:8 (+2 vs heat, breaths, clouds, gases) | Init:+3+1 | Per:+14 | Spd: 30 fly 60 (gd) | Reroll: 0/1 | Status: burn 3/10+1 | Buffer: 0/1 | Fortification 15% | Air Wysp HP: 49/49 | Conditions: lucky number 2; elemental overflow (+2 Dex, +2 Con); aid (+1 atk)

Fung drifts back (5-foot step) to hopefully get out of reach of the invisible creature, pulls out a vial and downs the content.

potion of CSW: 3d8 + 5 ⇒ (5, 5, 8) + 5 = 23

Grand Lodge

Fate in the Future ||| xxx2 ||| xxx3

Dana launches her missiles at the wisp, they stick easily. Fung staggers back and fortifies with liquid aid. The room vibrates a bit more as the damage takes its toll on the records within.

The room silences for a brief instant as the wisp gathers power and begins to glow. It releases the bundled energy with a frightening array of arcing electric tendrils and a huge thunderclap that shakes the room and breaks discs (and the guardian!) once more as driving rain now fills half the room. black 20 foot area

In the haze, you see the glowing wysp slowly rise.

sonic damage - room only: 2d8 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3
gray electric damage: 4d8 ⇒ (7, 1, 6, 4) = 18 plus gray sonic damage: 2d8 ⇒ (4, 5) = 9
purple reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Ellyjoybell, Bobble, Elbe, Arrius and Fung need to make a DC 19 reflex save for half damage and then a DC 19 Will save or be shaken for several rounds

Round 4 - Bold can act
Xuan Fung <fly 0 feet up> -75 damage Need a reflex and will save though
Gray "Unseen" <invisible, 10 feet up> -32 damage
Purple Leg -60 damage <destroyed>
Arrius -62 damage <force shield> Need a reflex and will save first
Zeno <mage armor, magic vestment, false life 11, gravity bow>
Ellyjoybell <air walk 5 feet up> -27 damage Need a reflex and will save first, Bobble too
Elbe <freedom of movement> -58 damage Need a reflex and will save first
Pink Leg -72 damage <destroyed>
Dana <see invisibility>

The wisp is now visible to all - Driving rain however grants all creatures within the black radius concealment (20% miss chance), and all ranged attacks that pass through the area take a –4 penalty on attack rolls.

The Concordance

Female Dromaar Paladin (Redeemer, Warrior of Holy Light) 10 HP 94/94 | AC 23 T 12 FF 22 | CMB +16 CMD 27 | F +13 R +8 W +10 (immune disease, fear) | Init +2 | Per -1 (darkvision 60 ft.) SM +3 | Dailies: Tactician 1/1 Merciful Smite 4/4 Lay on Hands 8/8 Divine Bond 10/10 | Active Conditions: None

Reflex Save DC 19: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Will Save DC 19: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

May as well redeem my lucky number now.

Reflex Save DC 19, Lucky Number: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

...and I remembered aura of courage, so shaken does not apply to Elby and anyone within 10 feet (just Xuan Fung) gets +4 to the will save. Not deleting the roll because weird things happen on the boards when you do.

Elby will lay her hands on herself, step beneath the wisp, and gives it a painful lesson in 3D geometry.

Healing: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 6, 2, 2) = 15

+1 Impact Adamantine Lucerne Hammer, Power Attack: 1d20 + 16 - 3 ⇒ (6) + 16 - 3 = 19
Bludgeoning Damage: 3d6 + 10 + 9 ⇒ (2, 2, 4) + 10 + 9 = 27
+1 Impact Adamantine Lucerne Hammer, Power Attack: 1d20 + 16 - 3 - 5 ⇒ (11) + 16 - 3 - 5 = 19
Bludgeoning Damage: 3d6 + 10 + 9 ⇒ (6, 3, 1) + 10 + 9 = 29

Mostly painful for her, as she stretches her heavy hammer upward and flails at the enemy.

Dark Archive

Male LN Undine Psychic 5/Unchained Monk 4 | HP -18/68 | AC 22 T 14 FF 21 | CMB +9, CMD 21 | F: +12, R: +9, W: +10 (+2 vs fear, death, enchant, poly, petrif, transmut; +1 vs disease & poison) | Init: +0 | Perc: +10, SM: +9 | Speed 40ft| Tracked Resources: Shirt Reroll 1/1, Faction Pin 1/1, Phrenic Pool 4/4, Ki Points 2/3, Detect Thought 1/1, Stun Fist 3/3, x2 Morale 1/1 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 5/5 | (In)Active conditions: Dead

Badly hurt, Arrius tries to make it out of the room alive!

Total Defense and a move action to hug the wall until I reach the door (not sure if this provokes any AoOs or not).

Reflex save (evasion): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Will save vs fear: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20

Grand Lodge

Tian-Shu Human Kineticist L8 | HP: 107/99+8 NL24 | AC:23+1 T:14+1 FF:20 (25% miss ranged except massive wpns & rays) | CMB:7 CMD:20+1 | Saves F:16+1 R:12+1 W:8 (+2 vs heat, breaths, clouds, gases) | Init:+3+1 | Per:+14 | Spd: 30 fly 60 (gd) | Reroll: 0/1 | Status: burn 3/10+1 | Buffer: 0/1 | Fortification 15% | Air Wysp HP: 49/49 | Conditions: lucky number 2; elemental overflow (+2 Dex, +2 Con); aid (+1 atk)

Ref DC19: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 12 + 1 = 16
Will DC19: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14 Would like to use my folio reroll on this, with 2 GM star
Will DC19: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 2 = 24

Silver Crusade

LG (she/her) gnome cavalier 6/paladin 3 | HP 81/81 | AC 23/12/21 | Fort +16, Ref +11, Will +11; +2 bonus vs. fear and despair (imm. fear and disease) | Perc +12 (low-light vision) | Stealth -1 | Speed 15/35 on Bobble | Init +4 | LOH 5/day 1d6 | Spell-like abilities (CL 9, concentration +13) (1/day): dancing lights, flare (DC 14), prestidigitation, produce flame | (at will): detect evil

Elly Reflex: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16
Immune to fear
Bobble Reflex: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Bobble Will, aura of courage: 1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 4 = 15 (Lucky number)
Bobble Will, aura of courage: 1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 4 = 12 (Well, that helped.)

Elly grunts as she is hit by falling shards, then charges at the partially visible creature.

Charge with +1 lance: 1d20 + 9 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 - 3 = 16 for damage: 3d8 + 42 ⇒ (2, 8, 2) + 42 = 54
Miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 11

Wow, the Paizo dice kinda hate me today.

Grand Lodge

Fate in the Future ||| xxx2 ||| xxx3

The psychic monk retreats behind safer walls as Zeno connects with a lucky arrow. The cavalier struggles to push a shaken Bobble through the rain and misses her mark. Elbe steps to the creature and whiffs to either side with her hammer.

The room responds with another guardian that arises next to the floating gnome and bonks her. Rising up provokes from Elly, barely

'Comet', gravity bow, Deadly Aim: 1d20 + 12 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 12 - 4 = 242d6 + 10 ⇒ (2, 4) + 10 = 161d100 ⇒ 16
'Comet', gravity bow, Deadly Aim: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 7 - 4 = 232d6 + 10 ⇒ (3, 4) + 10 = 171d100 ⇒ 83
'Comet', gravity bow, Deadly Aim confirm: 1d20 + 14 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 14 - 4 = 164d6 + 20 ⇒ (1, 5, 3, 1) + 20 = 30
Elbe concealment miss chances: 1d100 ⇒ 771d100 ⇒ 85
pink slam vs Elly: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 251d8 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 181d100 ⇒ 86

Round 4/5 - Bold can act
Gray "Unseen" <10 feet up> -49 damage
Purple Leg -60 damage <destroyed>
Arrius -62 damage <force shield>
Zeno <mage armor, magic vestment, false life 11, gravity bow>
Ellyjoybell <air walk 5 feet up, Bobble shaken> -45 damage <Need AOOs, no miss chance>
Elbe <freedom of movement> -29 damage
Pink Leg
Dana <see invisibility>
----------------
Xuan Fung <fly 0 feet up> -75 damage

The wisp is now visible to all - Driving rain however grants all creatures within the black radius concealment (20% miss chance), and all ranged attacks that pass through the area take a –4 penalty on attack rolls.

Liberty's Edge

Female N, looks like a Tian-Taldane human (actually mostly human Ifrit) | Psychic 9 | Reroll 1/1 | Chaldira reroll 1/1| Rod Extend 2/3 | Rod Piercing 3/3 | HP 66/66 + temp hp 0/0 | AC 20 T 7 FF 20 | CMD 9 | F: +10, R: +4, W: +13 | Init: +1| Perc: +13, SM: +16, Dipl (Influence): +21, Bluff (Deceive): +13 | Focused Trance 0/3 | Expanded Awareness 3/3 | Phrenic Pool 6/7 | Spells: 1st 5/8 + 1/1 DT, 2nd 8/8, 3rd 8/8; 4th 5/6 | Darkvision 60ft | Speed 20ft | Active cond: heroism

"Let us finish the invisible thing!"

Dana casts an empowered magic missile on the purple creature.

magic missile empowered but still 1st level spell because of traits : 5d4 + 5 ⇒ (1, 4, 3, 3, 4) + 5 = 20 +50% = 30

Silver Crusade

LG (she/her) gnome cavalier 6/paladin 3 | HP 81/81 | AC 23/12/21 | Fort +16, Ref +11, Will +11; +2 bonus vs. fear and despair (imm. fear and disease) | Perc +12 (low-light vision) | Stealth -1 | Speed 15/35 on Bobble | Init +4 | LOH 5/day 1d6 | Spell-like abilities (CL 9, concentration +13) (1/day): dancing lights, flare (DC 14), prestidigitation, produce flame | (at will): detect evil

Elly reflexively stabs at the leg which rises unexpectedly from the ground. (Note, Elly has reach with the lance)

+1 lance, haste: 1d20 + 9 + 3 + 1 + 1 - 3 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 9 + 3 + 1 + 1 - 3 + 1 = 27 for damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Bobble also bashes at it with a hoof.

hoof,haste: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 10 + 1 = 31 for damage: 1d3 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
confirm: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 10 + 1 = 22 for damage: 1d3 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Fear the mighty Bobble!

Grand Lodge

Fate in the Future ||| xxx2 ||| xxx3

The cavalier and her mount both find joy against the stony guardian.

Dana blasts the hazy wisp once again, the missiles finding full effect.

The room shakes as everyone looks to Xuan Fung.

sonic damage - room: 2d8 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4

Round 5 - Bold can act
Xuan Fung <fly 0 feet up> -75 damage
Gray "Unseen" <10 feet up> -79 damage
Purple Leg -60 damage <destroyed>
Arrius -62 damage <force shield>
Zeno <mage armor, magic vestment, false life 11, gravity bow>
Ellyjoybell <air walk 5 feet up, Bobble shaken> -45 damage
Elbe <freedom of movement> -29 damage
Pink Leg -11 damage
Dana <see invisibility>

The wisp is now visible to all - Driving rain however grants all creatures within the black radius concealment (20% miss chance), and all ranged attacks that pass through the area take a –4 penalty on attack rolls.

Grand Lodge

Tian-Shu Human Kineticist L8 | HP: 107/99+8 NL24 | AC:23+1 T:14+1 FF:20 (25% miss ranged except massive wpns & rays) | CMB:7 CMD:20+1 | Saves F:16+1 R:12+1 W:8 (+2 vs heat, breaths, clouds, gases) | Init:+3+1 | Per:+14 | Spd: 30 fly 60 (gd) | Reroll: 0/1 | Status: burn 3/10+1 | Buffer: 0/1 | Fortification 15% | Air Wysp HP: 49/49 | Conditions: lucky number 2; elemental overflow (+2 Dex, +2 Con); aid (+1 atk)

Moving through the rain isn't difficult terrain right? So Fung could 5-foot step diagonally closer and come with reach with his reach weapon? (So he's 5-foot up in the air.) Asking 'cos if he could full attack, that would give him 3 attacks.

Fung is gasping badly from the multiple wounds he's taken, but he pushes it aside, focusing his attention on the now visible floating wisp. He fights the driving rain to summon his winds to bring himself just close enough his for his lashes to attack.

Fearing the creature might be immune to electricity, he instead summons forth a whip of spinning air, empowered from the reserves he still has within, as he slams the whip three times in rapid succession at the creature.

vs grey: Air Wysp Aura, Elemental Overflow (Dex & Con), Haste
Burn: Kinetic Whip (+2); Infusion Specialist (-2); Empower (+1), Buffer (-1)
1st attack miss chance?: 1d100 ⇒ 15

Iterative attack miss chance?: 1d100 ⇒ 99
air blast, iterative: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 1 - 5 = 19
dmg: 4d6 + 11 + 1 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2, 2, 5, 6) + 11 + 1 + 4 + 1 = 32 Empowered dmg = 32x1.5 = 48

Haste attack miss chance?: 1d100 ⇒ 74
air blast, haste: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 1 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 27
dmg: 4d6 + 11 + 1 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3, 2, 3, 2) + 11 + 1 + 4 + 1 = 27 Empowered dmg = 27x1.5 = 40

Grand Lodge

Fate in the Future ||| xxx2 ||| xxx3

@Fung You can 5 foot closer, but I don't think haste is actually up for this combat, unfortunately...

The kineticist tries his best to target the blurry wisp but it evades by inches. The storm subsides suddenly and the still visible wisp hesitates before zipping up and away through the open doors to the next room.

As it exits the room, the sonic disturbance starts to subside as well.

Withdrawing. Zeno and Dana can get an AOO in as it passes by if they are armed and dangerous.

Round 5 - Bold can act
Xuan Fung <fly 0 feet up> -75 damage
Gray "Unseen" <20 feet up> -79 damage
Arrius -62 damage <force shield>
Zeno <mage armor, magic vestment, false life 11, gravity bow>
Ellyjoybell <air walk 5 feet up, Bobble shaken> -45 damage
Elbe <freedom of movement> -29 damage
Pink Leg -11 damage
Dana <see invisibility>

The wisp is still visible to all. Storm is gone.

Grand Lodge

Tian-Shu Human Kineticist L8 | HP: 107/99+8 NL24 | AC:23+1 T:14+1 FF:20 (25% miss ranged except massive wpns & rays) | CMB:7 CMD:20+1 | Saves F:16+1 R:12+1 W:8 (+2 vs heat, breaths, clouds, gases) | Init:+3+1 | Per:+14 | Spd: 30 fly 60 (gd) | Reroll: 0/1 | Status: burn 3/10+1 | Buffer: 0/1 | Fortification 15% | Air Wysp HP: 49/49 | Conditions: lucky number 2; elemental overflow (+2 Dex, +2 Con); aid (+1 atk)

Since Fung has reach, would he have an AoO when it moved out of its 2nd square? I'm not sure what its path was.

The Concordance

Female Dromaar Paladin (Redeemer, Warrior of Holy Light) 10 HP 94/94 | AC 23 T 12 FF 22 | CMB +16 CMD 27 | F +13 R +8 W +10 (immune disease, fear) | Init +2 | Per -1 (darkvision 60 ft.) SM +3 | Dailies: Tactician 1/1 Merciful Smite 4/4 Lay on Hands 8/8 Divine Bond 10/10 | Active Conditions: None
Xuan Fung wrote:
Since Fung has reach, would he have an AoO when it moved out of its 2nd square? I'm not sure what its path was.

Same question.

Grand Lodge

Fate in the Future ||| xxx2 ||| xxx3

I was assuming it withdrew from the first square threatened (straight up). Rough path is on the 3-D slide.

Silver Crusade

LG (she/her) gnome cavalier 6/paladin 3 | HP 81/81 | AC 23/12/21 | Fort +16, Ref +11, Will +11; +2 bonus vs. fear and despair (imm. fear and disease) | Perc +12 (low-light vision) | Stealth -1 | Speed 15/35 on Bobble | Init +4 | LOH 5/day 1d6 | Spell-like abilities (CL 9, concentration +13) (1/day): dancing lights, flare (DC 14), prestidigitation, produce flame | (at will): detect evil

Sorry, I thought we had haste up. It's only vaguely relevant for me. I can't quite tell if I can charge the thing from where I was. If I can, I will. If not, I will move to be on the other side of it, so it will provoke moving away.

Elly shouts, "Hey, come back here and clean up your mess!" as she wheels around, ignoring the giant leg near her and provoking.

Charge with +1 lance: 1d20 + 9 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 - 3 = 22 for damage: 3d8 + 42 ⇒ (4, 2, 7) + 42 = 55 if she can charge

+1 lance: 1d20 + 9 + 3 + 1 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 3 + 1 + 1 - 3 = 12 for damage: 1d8 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16 If she needs to just move

Dark Archive

Male LN Undine Psychic 5/Unchained Monk 4 | HP -18/68 | AC 22 T 14 FF 21 | CMB +9, CMD 21 | F: +12, R: +9, W: +10 (+2 vs fear, death, enchant, poly, petrif, transmut; +1 vs disease & poison) | Init: +0 | Perc: +10, SM: +9 | Speed 40ft| Tracked Resources: Shirt Reroll 1/1, Faction Pin 1/1, Phrenic Pool 4/4, Ki Points 2/3, Detect Thought 1/1, Stun Fist 3/3, x2 Morale 1/1 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 5/5 | (In)Active conditions: Dead

Arrius focuses his inner ki through his mind's eye, hoping a psychic attack will have some effect on the wisp!

I'm trying mind thrust II, but it may very well be immune to mind-affecting effects.

mind thrust (DC 15 Will save for half damage): 5d8 ⇒ (4, 1, 2, 5, 7) = 19

The Concordance

Female Dromaar Paladin (Redeemer, Warrior of Holy Light) 10 HP 94/94 | AC 23 T 12 FF 22 | CMB +16 CMD 27 | F +13 R +8 W +10 (immune disease, fear) | Init +2 | Per -1 (darkvision 60 ft.) SM +3 | Dailies: Tactician 1/1 Merciful Smite 4/4 Lay on Hands 8/8 Divine Bond 10/10 | Active Conditions: None

Lacking any way to reach the wisp, Elby does some more healing.

Lay on Hands, Elby, Swift: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 2, 3) = 12
Lay on Hands, Xuan Fang, Standard: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 4, 3, 6) = 15

She then moves toward the doorway, likely provoking the leg.

Grand Lodge

Tian-Shu Human Kineticist L8 | HP: 107/99+8 NL24 | AC:23+1 T:14+1 FF:20 (25% miss ranged except massive wpns & rays) | CMB:7 CMD:20+1 | Saves F:16+1 R:12+1 W:8 (+2 vs heat, breaths, clouds, gases) | Init:+3+1 | Per:+14 | Spd: 30 fly 60 (gd) | Reroll: 0/1 | Status: burn 3/10+1 | Buffer: 0/1 | Fortification 15% | Air Wysp HP: 49/49 | Conditions: lucky number 2; elemental overflow (+2 Dex, +2 Con); aid (+1 atk)

Sorry thought someone cast haste but that was in the previous combat!

Actually I mentioned that Fung would be 5-foot in the air when he did his 5-foot step (or float). I've repositioned him, and from its path, Fung would get an AoO? Even if it had moved diagonally up and back, the 2nd square 2 diagonals away would still be within reach?

I'll roll the AoO just in case.

Air Wysp Aura, Elemental Overflow (Dex & Con)
Burn: kinetic whip (+2), infusion specialist (-2)
AoO: air blast: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 20 dmg: 4d6 + 11 + 1 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5, 1, 1, 4) + 11 + 1 + 4 + 1 = 28
Never mind...

Back to our usual scheduled programme...

Nodding his thanks to the paladin, Fung summons his wind and gives chase (easily catching up with his 60ft fly speed, hugging the wall to avoid AoO from the construct leg).

Again, he lashes out with his whip of swirling wind.

Air Wysp Aura, Elemental Overflow (Dex & Con)
Burn: kinetic whip (+2), infusion specialist (-2)
I'm not sure from my position whether I would be flanking with Elly. 3D combat gives me headache...
air blast: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 24 dmg: 4d6 + 11 + 1 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2, 3, 1, 6) + 11 + 1 + 4 + 1 = 29

Liberty's Edge

CG male Elf Mage 4/Fighter 4/Archer 2
Spoiler:
|AC 16, T 16, FF 11|HP: 48/48|F +5, R +7, W +7 (+2 vs Enchantment/red dragon breath)|Init +5, Perc +21|CMB +11 CMD 24|11/11 Prescience, 1/1 Pearl, 1/1 Arcane Bond
GM Erich wrote:

Withdrawing. Zeno and Dana can get an AOO in as it passes by if they are armed and dangerous.

Well, YES, but...with a bow (and no Quick-Draw feat, 'cuz who actually takes that?).

50& chances to salvaging missed arrows (4 in all while I was under the puppet-strings, correct?), we'll say high is good:
#1: 1d100 ⇒ 93
#2: 1d100 ⇒ 38
#3: 1d100 ⇒ 4
#4: 1d100 ⇒ 51

Knowledge (TBD) vs what are these leg things???: 1d20 ⇒ 11 +20 if Arcana, +13 if Dungeoneering/Nature/Planes, +12 if Local/Religion

Seeing (or at least hoping) that his aerie comrade had the vexing whysp well in hand, Zeno focuses on helping Elbesamiya take down this more solid, yet even more strange, menace to their other side....

Prescience: 1d20 ⇒ 4

'Comet', gravity bow, Point-Blank, Deadly Aim VS the Restless Leg: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24
damage: 2d6 + 11 ⇒ (5, 2) + 11 = 18
'Comet', gravity bow, Point-Blank, Deadly Aim: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
damage: 2d6 + 11 ⇒ (6, 4) + 11 = 21

Grand Lodge

Fate in the Future ||| xxx2 ||| xxx3

Zeno:
It is an animated object construct (fully mobile but "integrated" with the walls and floors) with appreciable hardness and a slam attack that is guarding this area. They regenerate anew a round later when destroyed.

Arrius tries to probe the mind of the wisp, but his magic seems wholly ineffective against it. Zeno takes a few bullseye shots at the guardian leg. Elly charges forth but can't quite hit pay dirt, unlike the guardian against her.

pink slam AOO vs Elly: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 271d8 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14
pink slam vs Elbe: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 221d8 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18

Round 5 - Bold can act
Xuan Fung <fly 5 feet up> -60 damage
Gray "Unseen" <20 feet up> -79 damage
Arrius -62 damage <force shield>
Zeno <mage armor, magic vestment, false life 11, gravity bow>
Ellyjoybell <air walk 5 feet up, Bobble shaken> -59 damage
Elbe <freedom of movement> -17 damage
Pink Leg -32 damage
Dana <see invisibility>

The wisp is still visible to all. Storm is gone.

Dana finish the wisp off!

Liberty's Edge

Female N, looks like a Tian-Taldane human (actually mostly human Ifrit) | Psychic 9 | Reroll 1/1 | Chaldira reroll 1/1| Rod Extend 2/3 | Rod Piercing 3/3 | HP 66/66 + temp hp 0/0 | AC 20 T 7 FF 20 | CMD 9 | F: +10, R: +4, W: +13 | Init: +1| Perc: +13, SM: +16, Dipl (Influence): +21, Bluff (Deceive): +13 | Focused Trance 0/3 | Expanded Awareness 3/3 | Phrenic Pool 6/7 | Spells: 1st 5/8 + 1/1 DT, 2nd 8/8, 3rd 8/8; 4th 5/6 | Darkvision 60ft | Speed 20ft | Active cond: heroism

"Let us finish the invisible thing for good!"

Dana casts an empowered magic missile on the purple creature.

magic missile empowered but still 1st level spell because of traits : 5d4 + 5 ⇒ (4, 3, 4, 1, 4) + 5 = 21 +50% = 31

Grand Lodge

Fate in the Future ||| xxx2 ||| xxx3

As the last magic missile strikes it, the thunder wisp fades and plummets to the ground, landing with a dull thud on the crystalline floor.

Xuan Fung turns his destructive sights on the remaining guardian to keep it from striking at the paladin again and the room finally falls silent.

Combat Over!
Xuan Fung -60 damage
Gray "Unseen" <dead> -120 damage
Arrius -62 damage
Ellyjoybell -59 damage
Elbe -17 damage
Pink Leg <destroyed> -53 damage

What next, Pathfinders?

Silver Crusade

LG (she/her) gnome cavalier 6/paladin 3 | HP 81/81 | AC 23/12/21 | Fort +16, Ref +11, Will +11; +2 bonus vs. fear and despair (imm. fear and disease) | Perc +12 (low-light vision) | Stealth -1 | Speed 15/35 on Bobble | Init +4 | LOH 5/day 1d6 | Spell-like abilities (CL 9, concentration +13) (1/day): dancing lights, flare (DC 14), prestidigitation, produce flame | (at will): detect evil

Elly slumps in the saddle, suddenly feeling every single one of the whacks she just took. She slowly dismounts and keeps going until she flops on the floor.

"That was not fun."

Dark Archive

Male LN Undine Psychic 5/Unchained Monk 4 | HP -18/68 | AC 22 T 14 FF 21 | CMB +9, CMD 21 | F: +12, R: +9, W: +10 (+2 vs fear, death, enchant, poly, petrif, transmut; +1 vs disease & poison) | Init: +0 | Perc: +10, SM: +9 | Speed 40ft| Tracked Resources: Shirt Reroll 1/1, Faction Pin 1/1, Phrenic Pool 4/4, Ki Points 2/3, Detect Thought 1/1, Stun Fist 3/3, x2 Morale 1/1 | Spells: 1st 7/7, 2nd 5/5 | (In)Active conditions: Dead

Arrius slumps against the wall, his body bruised and cut from head to toe. "Jealously guarded were the secrets within the chamber! But should they return us the Master of Spells, the danger to life and limb will have been wisely risked."

Grand Lodge

Fate in the Future ||| xxx2 ||| xxx3

Arrius, Zeno and Dana lead the group in beginning to search through what remains of the crystalline plates, archiving what is left and trying to maintain that which was shattered by the wisp's energies.

Elby and Elly do scour the room and find a few items of note: a pale blue rhomboid ioun stone and two coin-sized quartz discs that would function as eyes of the eagle. Fung also finds a smoothly polished opal that can be set into a ring to create a minor ring of spell storing, in addition to a small slab of agate that functions as a brooch of shielding once incorporated into a pin.

After ten minutes or so, a lone silhouette appears in the doorway. Sorrina Westyr steps carefully into the room and makes a mental note of each of you. "I was afraid of what I might find in here. The noises from outside were terrifying. But as the wards are now down - I see you have handled your duties as true Pathfinders." She nudges a pile of broken shards with her boot-toe.

With time, she helps you find the inscribed plates she needs to track Sairazul’s Tears.

"This should fulfill my obligations to Reyshal ik Jalman once and for all. I wonder what the plates will reveal? We should return to him."

------------------------------------------------------

Returning to Reyshal's camp, the shaitan provides sumptuous accommodations while the former Master of Spells takes several hours to read the texts that were uncovered. Those of you with an interest are invited to help her. With great gravitas she gathers everyone around the campfire.

"The records are clear, dear Reyshal. The diamonds departed the Plane of Earth approximately a century ago, and the tunnels the thieves traveled once echoed with the name Bralkashik. Sairazul’s Tears now reside within the City of Brass itself, though the city’s connection to elemental earth is too tenuous for me to pinpoint their location."

Reyshal pounds a fist into his hand and utters a curse upon all efreeti before gritting through his teeth. "The Bralkashik are efreeti who squabble for the Grand Sultan’s favor like starving dogs over a discarded bone.”

He stares into the distance before declaring "Fortunately, this record might convince the court of Sultana Ashadieeyah bint Khalid that my family and I deserve a chance to prove our innocence and redeem our once-esteemed name."

He bows low to Sorrina and the rest of you. "You all have my sincerest regards for your bravery and I promise the utmost hospitality should any of you ever travel to the Opaline Vault to witness its beauty and grandeur."

He steps close to Sorrina and grasps her now stone-like hands.

"Your debt is repaid."

------------------------------------------------------

Sorrina Westyr observes that the wards defending the Lucent Archive should return to full power in a matter of days and continue to protect its lore for future generations. Nonetheless, she packs several of the crystalline disks to take back to the Grand Lodge, claiming that they might help her piece together unanswered mysteries. After tending to the fallen bodies of the other Pathfinders from the initial foray, traveling back to the location attuned to the Wayfinder of Many Paths is relatively safe and simple, and you return to the Grand Lodge without any complications.

------------------------------------------------------

Several agents know to watch for your return and alert Kreighton Shaine, who hurries out to greet you. He initially doesn’t recognize the transformed Sorrina Westyr.

She emerges from the portal and passes by him, muttering "You have become quite unobservant with age, my dear friend."

Kreighton marvels at the change but then wastes no time catching her up to speed on the past decade’s events, asking her about her travels, and introducing her to nearly anyone they come across—including you all at the formal dinner later that night, despite having rescued her. The two meet with several highranking Pathfinders, and early the next day, Venture-Captain Ambrus Valsin announces the appointment of Sorrina Westyr as interim Master of Spells, pending the safe return of Aram Zey.

A much more relaxed and lucid Sorrina meets with all of you several days later to thank you personally for traveling into the unknown to rescue her team. Placing the salvaged crystalline plates on a nearby table, she explains "Many of the Lucent Archive’s library prisms had a storage layer near their surface that recorded a great tragedy on the Plane of Earth — or something associated with it — much like a volcanic eruption might coat the entire planet in a thin layer of ash. In studying the stored information, I learned that a great treasure that gave one power over the air itself disappeared during that catastrophe. There the records cease, suggesting that the relic is far beyond the reach of stone and soil, sailing through the sky. The trail may have gone cold for now," Sorrina suggests "but I encourage you all to keep a watch on the sky." Foreshadowing...

End of Scenario

------------------------------------------------------

Elby and Elly - still need your boon roll and day job check in the discussion tab

201 to 241 of 241 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Erich's PFS #7-13 Captive in Crystal Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.