GM Kulkos Racing to Ruin (Serpents Skull 2) (Inactive)

Game Master Kulko

Campaign Page
Map
Treasure Sheet

Orders:

Watch
Shalissa, Davor, Gregor, Kerndrew
Single File Marching
Gregor, Kerndrew, Shalissa, Davor
Double File Marching
Gregor & Kerndrew, Shalissa, Davor
Map


2,151 to 2,200 of 3,250 << first < prev | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | next > last >>

Shiv Battle Map | Campaign Page

"Yes Praetor, I would like that opportunity." Jask replies.

"Well in that case, maybe you can stay and we can discuss a few details Jask." The praetor bids you farewell while he leads Jask over to a table.

You got the reward of 1000 GP already.


HP 35 AC 20 TAC 14 FF 16 | CMD 17 (+2 vs trip) | Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +6 | Init +3 | Low-light +8 (+1 vs traps)
Skills:
Acrobatics+7,Bluff+13,Climb+4,Diplomacy+8,DisableDevice+14,Knowledges+9,Lin guistics+9,Spellcraft+11,Survival+4/+5,Swim+3
Mysterious Mordant Spire elven female 5 | Character Sheet | Party Treasure | -

Shalissa's voice is that one of rejoice as she says goodbye to Jask "These are great news Jask! I am so happy for your, you do deserve!"

The elf leaves the place happy with the result "Well. We have Tazion localized. We should start preparing the expedition now that Jask's business is done and Kerndrew has presented himself to the temple"

"We might be able to help Kassata recruite bearers, guides and other people, as well as supplies" offers Shalissa as what the group can do for the next days.

As about herself, she will profit her time scribbling about the group's findings, and inscribing a few scrolls.


NG| Male| Human | 4th Ranger| Conditions: 35/35| AC:17 (FF15/T13)| FO:+5 RE:+7 WL:+4|Initiative: +3/+5 in Jungle| Perc:+9| Stealth: +8

Gregor relaxed and smiled and looked at his friend and said. This is very good news Jask. I am very pleased for you. Go enjoy a life without fear of someone following you, and know if you ever need me, send a courier and I will come.

He shook his friends hand and then pulled him in for a hug. Broke away and walked calmly away knowing the right thing was done.


Shiv Battle Map | Campaign Page
Gregor Kardoff wrote:

Gregor relaxed and smiled and looked at his friend and said. This is very good news Jask. I am very pleased for you. Go enjoy a life without fear of someone following you, and know if you ever need me, send a courier and I will come.

He shook his friends hand and then pulled him in for a hug. Broke away and walked calmly away knowing the right thing was done.

"Thank you Gregor! For believing in me. Back at the beach when all you had was my word, and also for always standing by my side in this matter."

"I certainly won't forget what you have done for me."


1 person marked this as a favorite.

In the next days you continue your preparations for the expeditions, purchasing supplies and better equipment.

Three days later you meet Kassata once more in the Plump Mermaid a sailors tavern at the harbour.

"In th' last few days we had trouble findin' supplies and porters. It seems like other people be also about t' start an expedition. "

"I believe 'tis best if we make fast fer Kalabuto t' get in front o' any competition. Aarrr! Therefore I would suggest we strike o'er land."

"But we still need a few days t' prepare. In this time ye could do somethin' t' give us a better chance. We need better Knowledge about what we will face. One o' me lubber knows about a hermit who could help us. I think ye should use th' days we have t' visit im and convince that scurvey dog t' come with us."


HP 35 AC 20 TAC 14 FF 16 | CMD 17 (+2 vs trip) | Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +6 | Init +3 | Low-light +8 (+1 vs traps)
Skills:
Acrobatics+7,Bluff+13,Climb+4,Diplomacy+8,DisableDevice+14,Knowledges+9,Lin guistics+9,Spellcraft+11,Survival+4/+5,Swim+3
Mysterious Mordant Spire elven female 5 | Character Sheet | Party Treasure | -

Shalissa is a bit open-mouthed when Kassata explains about other people competing to get porters "How did that happen? Oh no! We cannot let other people find those ruins and sack them of their secrets"

The elf is a bit relieved to see Kassata has some task for the group to help "Sure. What is the name of the hermit? Where will we find it?"


NG| Male| Human | 4th Ranger| Conditions: 35/35| AC:17 (FF15/T13)| FO:+5 RE:+7 WL:+4|Initiative: +3/+5 in Jungle| Perc:+9| Stealth: +8

Gregor says what do we know of this other expedition? who is it? Whose buying the supplies? Who are the backers?


Shiv Battle Map | Campaign Page

"I have not found out yet. Yaaarrrrr! All I be knowin', somebody be also buyin' loads o' antitoxins, rations and weapons in th' city, we'll keel-haul ye! And people have been askin' about ancient Azlanti cities a lot in th' last days."

"My fist mate told me about an mystic priest called th' Tempest. The ornery cuss be well known in these lands and can help us with th' natives and th' environment. The ornery cuss be livin' a in a cave on Pallid Bluffs but me mate can be tellin' ye more about it."


HP 35 AC 20 TAC 14 FF 16 | CMD 17 (+2 vs trip) | Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +6 | Init +3 | Low-light +8 (+1 vs traps)
Skills:
Acrobatics+7,Bluff+13,Climb+4,Diplomacy+8,DisableDevice+14,Knowledges+9,Lin guistics+9,Spellcraft+11,Survival+4/+5,Swim+3
Mysterious Mordant Spire elven female 5 | Character Sheet | Party Treasure | -

K. geography (Pallid Bluffs): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
Shalissa thanks Kassata for the information and gives her farewell for the group to move over to visit her mate "Mmm... I wonder why they call the guide the Tempest. Well let's see what else Aerys can tell us"

Guessing the Kassata's mate is Aerys, we are going to visit her in order to gain more info.

"Do you wish to do anything about the other expeditions Gregor?"


Shiv Battle Map | Campaign Page

Know geography Davor: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 Looks like you will have to wait for the First Mate to tell you. Aerys has not yet risen quite that fast, but she will lead you to him, after Gregor answered Shalissas Question.


Male LG Human Paladin of Iomedae 5 | HP: 38/39 | AC: 22 (11 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMD: 19 (19 Fl) | F: +9, R: +5, W: +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9, SM +8 | Speed 20 ft | Active conditions: none

Knowledge (geography): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

"The best we can do about another expedition is to be faster. Let's find this hermit and brook no further delay!"


Half Orc Rogue 4/Witch 1 | HP: 37/37 | Init: +10, Att:+6 PBS, CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | AC: 17/19, FF: 14, Touch: 15 | Fort:+7, Ref:+9, Will:+5/+6 against Compulsion | Acrobatics:+12, Climb:+9, Disable:+13, Escape:+8, Know-Arcana/Dungeon/Local:+6, Nature+7, Geography:+9, Perception:+12, Sense Motive:+9, Stealth:+11, Survival:+6, Swim:+8 | Darkvision:60' | Sneak Attack 2d6 | +1 Dagger d4+1, 3 Daggers d4, 2 Darts d4, Shortbow 20 Arrows, MW Hanbo d6 | Conditions: Endure Elements, 6 points Con damage

"Just hope he's not called the tempest for his quick reactions."


HP 35 AC 20 TAC 14 FF 16 | CMD 17 (+2 vs trip) | Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +6 | Init +3 | Low-light +8 (+1 vs traps)
Skills:
Acrobatics+7,Bluff+13,Climb+4,Diplomacy+8,DisableDevice+14,Knowledges+9,Lin guistics+9,Spellcraft+11,Survival+4/+5,Swim+3
Mysterious Mordant Spire elven female 5 | Character Sheet | Party Treasure | -

Shalissa assents to Kerndrew "That is a good point. And that also means we have to be fast to recruit the Tempest then, before the other expedition decides to recruit him first"

The elf shrugs after Davor's statement "Maybe he was born during a huge of storm. Perhaps he is from the region eaten by the Eye of Abendego... who knows."

"Let's ask it to the first mate"

Not sure where the mate is, but given Kerndrew and Davor posts I guess we are heading there now


1 person marked this as a favorite.
NG| Male| Human | 4th Ranger| Conditions: 35/35| AC:17 (FF15/T13)| FO:+5 RE:+7 WL:+4|Initiative: +3/+5 in Jungle| Perc:+9| Stealth: +8

Gregor frowns. He wonders about these 'other' factions but nods at the others Lets be off then to get this man 'Tempest' But keep your eyes peeled for anyone following us or doing the same thing we are. Id like to 'confront' these factions if we can.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Shiv Battle Map | Campaign Page

Aerys leeads you to the fore castle, where First Mate "Scurvy" Conso is busy supervising the cleaning of the ship. When Aerys tell hims about Kassatas Request he turns towards you.

"Years ago I was on an expedition in the screaming jungle, for some rich blocke from Varisia looking for some fancy flower. Couldn't even pronounce the name of it correctly, but in the end it turned out to be just a yellow orchid."

"Anyway the Tempest, or Nkechi ad he was known back then. He was with us on that expedition as a local scout. Knew quite a lot about the people and the beasts of the jungle. He saved our lives more than once. I still remember when he suddenly raised his stick and hit me at the shoulder. I was about to draw my knife at him, when suddenly a Snake dropped of the branch next to me. It was just about to hit me with its poisonous fangs, when Nkechi spotted it and saved me."

"Off course that was a long time ago. He is a famous Priest of Gozreh by now. I heard he is living as hermit in a cave in the paalid bluffs, a few miles up north from the city. A bit hard to get too, but I believe he will really help us when he comes with us on our trip."


Half Orc Rogue 4/Witch 1 | HP: 37/37 | Init: +10, Att:+6 PBS, CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | AC: 17/19, FF: 14, Touch: 15 | Fort:+7, Ref:+9, Will:+5/+6 against Compulsion | Acrobatics:+12, Climb:+9, Disable:+13, Escape:+8, Know-Arcana/Dungeon/Local:+6, Nature+7, Geography:+9, Perception:+12, Sense Motive:+9, Stealth:+11, Survival:+6, Swim:+8 | Darkvision:60' | Sneak Attack 2d6 | +1 Dagger d4+1, 3 Daggers d4, 2 Darts d4, Shortbow 20 Arrows, MW Hanbo d6 | Conditions: Endure Elements, 6 points Con damage

"So we have to go out to the bluffs, climb up and see if we can hire him? Sounds like we should get a climbing kit to take along with us."

If we have to climb a bluff I think we should get a Climber's Kit. ?? OK If I buy and add it to my CS?


Shiv Battle Map | Campaign Page

"There are two ways to reach the cave. You can either hire a boat to approach from he sea. If you time it right you might be able to sail into the cave."

"Or you could approach by foot and climb up or down the cliff but it is a tough trip over slippery terrain to get there."

Not wanting to talk you out of the Kit, juts stating some more info.


HP 35 AC 20 TAC 14 FF 16 | CMD 17 (+2 vs trip) | Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +6 | Init +3 | Low-light +8 (+1 vs traps)
Skills:
Acrobatics+7,Bluff+13,Climb+4,Diplomacy+8,DisableDevice+14,Knowledges+9,Lin guistics+9,Spellcraft+11,Survival+4/+5,Swim+3
Mysterious Mordant Spire elven female 5 | Character Sheet | Party Treasure | -

"Kassata is going to be happy, this vessel is shinny clean" Shalissa appreciates nodding, then listens attentively "A prophet of Gozreh?"

"This is going to be interesting..." the elf brings her hand to the leaf symbol corded around her neck "I think I would prefer to take the boat. Maybe we can rent one at the docks and sail there by the morning so we can reach during the low water tide"

"We are going to need some climbing tools in the jungle anyway, thus, I would say that kit is a good investment Davor, irrespective if we go climbing or sailing for this one"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Shiv Battle Map | Campaign Page

"If you say so." Mate scurvy looks patronizing at Shalissa bfore continueing.

"Speaking of Boats. Kassata asked me to send a few man men with you." He quickly selects a few of his crew and orders them to make a boat ready and travel with you, were they are needed.

Each one gains 1 Shipmate, please name them yourself and play them in battle.

Stats:
Human expert 1/warrior 1
N Medium humanoid
Init +1; Senses Perception +4
DEFENSE
AC 15, touch 12, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +1 Dex, +1 dodge)
hp 11 (2 HD; 1d8+1d10+2)
Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +2
OFFENSE
Speed 30 ft.
Melee scimitar +2 (1d6+1/18–20) or
dagger +2 (1d4+1/19–20)
Ranged composite longbow +2 (1d8+1/×3)
STATISTICS
Str 13, Dex 13, Con 12, Int 8, Wis 10, Cha 9
Base Atk +1; CMB +2; CMD 14
Feats Dodge, Skill Focus (Profession [sailor])
Skills Acrobatics +5, Climb +5, Craft (ships) +3, Perception +4,
Profession (fisherman) +4, Profession (sailor) +8, Survival +4,
Swim +5
Languages Common
Gear masterwork studded leather, daggers (2), composite
longbow (+1 Str) with 20 arrows, scimitar

Davors shipmate has Profession Cook instead of Fisherman


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male N Human Expert/Warrior 2 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 15 (12 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM +0 | Speed 30 ft | Active conditions: none

"Hi, I'm Shep! Kassata says we're to work with you folks. Guess I'll shadow you, old man." The shipmate sidles up to Father Kerndrew, who looks a bit miffed at the reductive epithet.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male N Human Expert/Warrior 2 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 15 (12 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM +0 | Speed 30 ft | Active conditions: none

And Im here to help that scallywag Gregor. Call me Matt


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Evoker | HP 7/7 | AC14 T13 F11 | F: +1, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6 (Low-Light Vision) | Appraise: +3, Know(Arcana/Local): +7, Spellcraft: +7, Stealth: +7 | Active Conditions: None | Versatile Evocation: 6/6

"I hear that half orc complains when he ain't fed well? Before ya belly-ache 'bout my food ya better have decent stock for me ta cook with. If all I got's beans and no any spices, well I won't even eat that mess!"

"Oh, I'm Shal, or Cooky if yore a friend. But none of ya are friends yet!"

Added a Cooking Kit to his equipment....


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP 11/11 | AC 15 TAC 12 FF 13 | CMD 14 | Fort +3 Ref +1 Will +2 | Senses +4 |
Skills:
Acrobatics +5, Climb +5, Craft (ships) +3, Perception +4, Profession (fisherman) +4, Profession (sailor) +8, Survival +4, Swim +5
Female N Human Expert 1/Warrior 1 (Secondary character holder)

"Guess that means I am to cover the back of the... scraggy lady? What's that mask for? We are used to ugly faces lass" the woman leaves a small water cask on the boat and pushes it gently with an oar "Are we leaving?"

"Besides, name is Kyra"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Shiv Battle Map | Campaign Page

After introducing yourself to your new crewmates, you take the boat over to the Sargava club to buy a climbers kit, before heading out along the north coast.

A few hours later you arrive at the Bluff. Jagged seaside cliffs of pale limestone tower over the rocky shore. Gulls weave overhead in the updraft, while from below rise the deafening echoes of the rolling surf as it beats against the rocks.

Roughly 300 feet from your position you spot some crags in the cliffside which look like they might lead into the cliff and to that mysterious Tempest.

The way over there is covered in shallow water brandishing again and again aginst the cliffside. The ground of sandy rooks makes for a very uneven footing.

Know Nature 17:

The brandishing water will likely have strong undercurrents which might pull people off there feet and back into the water.

Will you take your new mates with you and what does that mean for the marching order.


Half Orc Rogue 4/Witch 1 | HP: 37/37 | Init: +10, Att:+6 PBS, CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | AC: 17/19, FF: 14, Touch: 15 | Fort:+7, Ref:+9, Will:+5/+6 against Compulsion | Acrobatics:+12, Climb:+9, Disable:+13, Escape:+8, Know-Arcana/Dungeon/Local:+6, Nature+7, Geography:+9, Perception:+12, Sense Motive:+9, Stealth:+11, Survival:+6, Swim:+8 | Darkvision:60' | Sneak Attack 2d6 | +1 Dagger d4+1, 3 Daggers d4, 2 Darts d4, Shortbow 20 Arrows, MW Hanbo d6 | Conditions: Endure Elements, 6 points Con damage

Know-Nature: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17 Passing the information along

I'd say no to taking the new mates along. This doesn't really fit their job description....

Is the water too shallow to allow the boat to get us closer? 300' is a long walk on uneven footing for multiple people with waves/current adding to the troubles!


Shiv Battle Map | Campaign Page

From here on its on foot. Unless you want to climb down from the top of the bluff.


HP 35 AC 20 TAC 14 FF 16 | CMD 17 (+2 vs trip) | Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +6 | Init +3 | Low-light +8 (+1 vs traps)
Skills:
Acrobatics+7,Bluff+13,Climb+4,Diplomacy+8,DisableDevice+14,Knowledges+9,Lin guistics+9,Spellcraft+11,Survival+4/+5,Swim+3
Mysterious Mordant Spire elven female 5 | Character Sheet | Party Treasure | -

"Hello you all. My name is Shalissa. I am no lass but an elf from the Mordant Spire. Now, thank you for oaring for us" Shalissa does not answer the question about her mask and just takes sit in the boat letting others do the effort of moving the boat forward.

---

K. nature DC 17: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
"You mean the rolling water can push us to the ground?" Shalissa looks at the water hitting once and again at the cliff-side "Well I guess we have no other alternative but to risk it. Kyra, oar us as close to the cliff as you can."

"I agree with Davor, it is best if we leave the sailors to take care of the boat. We do not want anyone taking it leaving us stranded again" then, she readies to put her feet in the dangerous rolling water "Have you seen those crags? They might do for a tasty lunch. We usually collect them in the Spire's cliffs"

When the boat reaches as far as possible, she gets out and starts walking towards the Tempest's lair. Shield braced, but trident in the back, not wanting to look aggressive to the prospective guide.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male LG Human Paladin of Iomedae 5 | HP: 38/39 | AC: 22 (11 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMD: 19 (19 Fl) | F: +9, R: +5, W: +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9, SM +8 | Speed 20 ft | Active conditions: none

Father Kerndrew carefully doffs his armor, securing it under a bench. "Shep, I'm trusting you to watch over this for me. I'm almost feeling like you're becoming my squire. Would you like that? Do you want to become a squire?"

That drops him to light encumbrance as well as getting rid of the armor-based ACP. His only ACP now will be from the shield, which is at a -1; not bad! His Climb and Swim are now both positive modifiers!


Male N Human Expert/Warrior 2 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 15 (12 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMD: 14 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM +0 | Speed 30 ft | Active conditions: none

"...more like square." Shep adds under his breath, rolling his eyes.


Shiv Battle Map | Campaign Page

Shep takes the armour from Father Kerndrew, and looks confused at the man. "Whats a squire? And why would I want to be one?"

Meanwhile Kyra tries to row closer but the water proves to be too shallow.

"Take care Shalissa, you might not only fall bit the water may also draw you out into the sea."

Shortly thereafter you realize what she means as the first waves crushes you from behind while the Undercurrent kicks out your feet.

Reflex Save DC12:

If you fail you are prone. You also need to make a Swim check DC 15 or be drawn towards the open sea.


Half Orc Rogue 4/Witch 1 | HP: 37/37 | Init: +10, Att:+6 PBS, CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | AC: 17/19, FF: 14, Touch: 15 | Fort:+7, Ref:+9, Will:+5/+6 against Compulsion | Acrobatics:+12, Climb:+9, Disable:+13, Escape:+8, Know-Arcana/Dungeon/Local:+6, Nature+7, Geography:+9, Perception:+12, Sense Motive:+9, Stealth:+11, Survival:+6, Swim:+8 | Darkvision:60' | Sneak Attack 2d6 | +1 Dagger d4+1, 3 Daggers d4, 2 Darts d4, Shortbow 20 Arrows, MW Hanbo d6 | Conditions: Endure Elements, 6 points Con damage

Davor leaves his pack and un-needed equipment with the boat and follows. "If there's an undertow, maybe we should use the rope again? That way if someone falls the rest of us can help keep that person from being swept out to sea!"

Reflex Save?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15


NG| Male| Human | 4th Ranger| Conditions: 35/35| AC:17 (FF15/T13)| FO:+5 RE:+7 WL:+4|Initiative: +3/+5 in Jungle| Perc:+9| Stealth: +8

Gregor nods as he climbs out of the boat, making sure all of his gear is secured to his person.

Mat, Please take car not to put yourself in any danger. we will shine a lantern light when we are ready to be picked up.


HP 35 AC 20 TAC 14 FF 16 | CMD 17 (+2 vs trip) | Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +6 | Init +3 | Low-light +8 (+1 vs traps)
Skills:
Acrobatics+7,Bluff+13,Climb+4,Diplomacy+8,DisableDevice+14,Knowledges+9,Lin guistics+9,Spellcraft+11,Survival+4/+5,Swim+3
Mysterious Mordant Spire elven female 5 | Character Sheet | Party Treasure | -

Ref DC 12: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Shalissa understands what Kyra means just at the moment she makes her warning "Uh!" the elf has just time enough to hold herself against Davor "That sounds like a good idea Davor! Do you mind if I hold up to you?"

The elf rolls herself hugging the half-orcs left arm, and starts to slowly advance that way "The tide in the Spire is not that strong"

If the group manages to go through the tide, she keeps walking towards the cliff. If someone falls, she will give some keep advice to help that person swim.
Verbal Instruction for a +2 to your Swim roll


Male LG Human Paladin of Iomedae 5 | HP: 38/39 | AC: 22 (11 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMD: 19 (19 Fl) | F: +9, R: +5, W: +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9, SM +8 | Speed 20 ft | Active conditions: none

Sure, Kerndrew takes his armor off, and gets the one Dex-based challenge that isn't improved by not wearing his armor.

Father Kerndrew, feeling nimble without his armor, does his best to follow along adroitly.

Reflex DC 12: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


Shiv Battle Map | Campaign Page

Don't fear there will be swim and climb checks coming:-)

Gregor Reflex DC 12: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Forewarned is forearmed and you are easily able to avoid the worst, althoug you struggle a bit.

Slowly you drudge towards the bluffs, and you are halfway up when the next wave arrives adn knocks over Gregor.

Reflex Davor: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Reflex Gregor: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Reflex Shalissa: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Reflex Kerndrew: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

@ Gregor please make a Swim check DC 15. The rope will give you a +2 Circumstance bonus and prevent drifting off.

Perception DC 30, everybody but Gregor, who is preoccupied with drowning:

You hear the well known clacking sounds of giants Crabs over the noises of the waves.
(the are currently somewhere between the rocks at the base of the cliff.


HP 35 AC 20 TAC 14 FF 16 | CMD 17 (+2 vs trip) | Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +6 | Init +3 | Low-light +8 (+1 vs traps)
Skills:
Acrobatics+7,Bluff+13,Climb+4,Diplomacy+8,DisableDevice+14,Knowledges+9,Lin guistics+9,Spellcraft+11,Survival+4/+5,Swim+3
Mysterious Mordant Spire elven female 5 | Character Sheet | Party Treasure | -

Perception (darkvision): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Shalissa is too busy trying to help Gregor not drown and also does not see the hoard treasure that fate has for them sure "Splash with the legs Gregor! You can do it!"
Verbal Instruction for a +2 to your Swim roll

She tries to offer her hand to help the ranger.


Male LG Human Paladin of Iomedae 5 | HP: 38/39 | AC: 22 (11 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMD: 19 (19 Fl) | F: +9, R: +5, W: +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9, SM +8 | Speed 20 ft | Active conditions: none

Perception, aid DC 10: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Father Kerndrew can't make that Perception DC on his own, so he's hoping to provide aid so someone else can. Aid should go to Davor, who has the best base Perception bonus.

Father Kerndrew holds the rope tightly, hoping to keep Gregor afloat and eventually draw him in with it.


Half Orc Rogue 4/Witch 1 | HP: 37/37 | Init: +10, Att:+6 PBS, CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | AC: 17/19, FF: 14, Touch: 15 | Fort:+7, Ref:+9, Will:+5/+6 against Compulsion | Acrobatics:+12, Climb:+9, Disable:+13, Escape:+8, Know-Arcana/Dungeon/Local:+6, Nature+7, Geography:+9, Perception:+12, Sense Motive:+9, Stealth:+11, Survival:+6, Swim:+8 | Darkvision:60' | Sneak Attack 2d6 | +1 Dagger d4+1, 3 Daggers d4, 2 Darts d4, Shortbow 20 Arrows, MW Hanbo d6 | Conditions: Endure Elements, 6 points Con damage

Perception (does darkvision help?): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23 Hmm, Guess not!

Davor plants his feet in the much of the bottom and holds the rope tight.


HP 11/11 | AC 15 TAC 12 FF 13 | CMD 14 | Fort +3 Ref +1 Will +2 | Senses +4 |
Skills:
Acrobatics +5, Climb +5, Craft (ships) +3, Perception +4, Profession (fisherman) +4, Profession (sailor) +8, Survival +4, Swim +5
Female N Human Expert 1/Warrior 1 (Secondary character holder)

Kyra tenses seeing the scene develop. She steps on the boat edge "Do you need help sir?"

She looks at the other sailors unsure on what to do about Gregor drwoning "I can assure your there are no treasures hidden bellow the rock waters here"


Shiv Battle Map | Campaign Page

Gregors Swim Check: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 2 = 27

The undercurrent catches Gregor an a particularrly smooth stone, but with the help of the rope, he is able to stand up immediately and you marsh forward once again, trying to prepare for the next wave.

By now you are 70 ft. away from the rocks
Reflex Davor: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Reflex Gregor: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Reflex Shalissa: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Reflex Kerndrew: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Father Kerndrew finally manages to benefit from his reduced ACP. Please make a Swimcheck DC 15 with a +2 Circumstance bonus

Perception DC 22:

You hear the well known clacking sounds of giants Crabs over the noises of the waves.
They are currently somewhere between the rocks at the base of the cliff.


HP 35 AC 20 TAC 14 FF 16 | CMD 17 (+2 vs trip) | Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +6 | Init +3 | Low-light +8 (+1 vs traps)
Skills:
Acrobatics+7,Bluff+13,Climb+4,Diplomacy+8,DisableDevice+14,Knowledges+9,Lin guistics+9,Spellcraft+11,Survival+4/+5,Swim+3
Mysterious Mordant Spire elven female 5 | Character Sheet | Party Treasure | -

Shalissa holds herself to Davor as the wave pushes her "This is Hell, please help me reach that cliff"

Barely managing to stand on feet, she turns alarmed when Father Kerndrew is also barreled by the waters "Hold there Father! Grab the rope!"
Verbal Instruction for an extra +2 to your Swim roll

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


Male LG Human Paladin of Iomedae 5 | HP: 38/39 | AC: 22 (11 Tch, 22 Fl) | CMD: 19 (19 Fl) | F: +9, R: +5, W: +8 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9, SM +8 | Speed 20 ft | Active conditions: none

Swim DC 15, Shalissa, rope: 1d20 - 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (16) - 2 + 2 + 2 = 18

Father Kerndrew's hands instinctively reach out for the rope, and Shalissa guides him towards so shallow rocks that he's able to get a footing on to stand up and quickly return to the group. "Whew; that was close!"


HP 35 AC 20 TAC 14 FF 16 | CMD 17 (+2 vs trip) | Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +6 | Init +3 | Low-light +8 (+1 vs traps)
Skills:
Acrobatics+7,Bluff+13,Climb+4,Diplomacy+8,DisableDevice+14,Knowledges+9,Lin guistics+9,Spellcraft+11,Survival+4/+5,Swim+3
Mysterious Mordant Spire elven female 5 | Character Sheet | Party Treasure | -

Shalissa offers her hand for Kerndrew to push forward "Good thing you took out that armor for this trip. The Inheritor promotes wisdom among her followers!"

With Kerndrew saved, the elf keeps pushing forward towards the cliff.


Half Orc Rogue 4/Witch 1 | HP: 37/37 | Init: +10, Att:+6 PBS, CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | AC: 17/19, FF: 14, Touch: 15 | Fort:+7, Ref:+9, Will:+5/+6 against Compulsion | Acrobatics:+12, Climb:+9, Disable:+13, Escape:+8, Know-Arcana/Dungeon/Local:+6, Nature+7, Geography:+9, Perception:+12, Sense Motive:+9, Stealth:+11, Survival:+6, Swim:+8 | Darkvision:60' | Sneak Attack 2d6 | +1 Dagger d4+1, 3 Daggers d4, 2 Darts d4, Shortbow 20 Arrows, MW Hanbo d6 | Conditions: Endure Elements, 6 points Con damage

Davor struggles along, trying to help but not wanting to join Gregor or Father Kerndrew swimming...

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12


Shiv Battle Map | Campaign Page

Helping father Kerndrew back on his feet you turn towards the cliffs once more. Just a few seconds later you see two Giant crabs clambering over some rocks and starting to look what all the ruckus is about.


NG| Male| Human | 4th Ranger| Conditions: 35/35| AC:17 (FF15/T13)| FO:+5 RE:+7 WL:+4|Initiative: +3/+5 in Jungle| Perc:+9| Stealth: +8

Sorry wasnt near a computer for 2 days and bad cell service. Expected better service. Gregor advances coughing fitfully.


HP 35 AC 20 TAC 14 FF 16 | CMD 17 (+2 vs trip) | Fort +6 Ref +9 Will +6 | Init +3 | Low-light +8 (+1 vs traps)
Skills:
Acrobatics+7,Bluff+13,Climb+4,Diplomacy+8,DisableDevice+14,Knowledges+9,Lin guistics+9,Spellcraft+11,Survival+4/+5,Swim+3
Mysterious Mordant Spire elven female 5 | Character Sheet | Party Treasure | -

"Sorry pretty ones" Shalissa tells to the crags "I am to busy now to play with you" the elven endures through another wave, stumbling and holding herself to some rocks before reaching the cliffs "I hope that Tempest is worth it" she spits some salty water.


Half Orc Rogue 4/Witch 1 | HP: 37/37 | Init: +10, Att:+6 PBS, CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | AC: 17/19, FF: 14, Touch: 15 | Fort:+7, Ref:+9, Will:+5/+6 against Compulsion | Acrobatics:+12, Climb:+9, Disable:+13, Escape:+8, Know-Arcana/Dungeon/Local:+6, Nature+7, Geography:+9, Perception:+12, Sense Motive:+9, Stealth:+11, Survival:+6, Swim:+8 | Darkvision:60' | Sneak Attack 2d6 | +1 Dagger d4+1, 3 Daggers d4, 2 Darts d4, Shortbow 20 Arrows, MW Hanbo d6 | Conditions: Endure Elements, 6 points Con damage

Are they between us and the shore? Or anywhere near the boat? If they are anywhere near the boat, yell at the people to throw food at them.


Shiv Battle Map | Campaign Page

The crabs are sitting in front of you on the bottom of the cliff but a bit to the right. They are currently trying to decide if you are prey.
Your boat is by now far behind you also to the right.


Half Orc Rogue 4/Witch 1 | HP: 37/37 | Init: +10, Att:+6 PBS, CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | AC: 17/19, FF: 14, Touch: 15 | Fort:+7, Ref:+9, Will:+5/+6 against Compulsion | Acrobatics:+12, Climb:+9, Disable:+13, Escape:+8, Know-Arcana/Dungeon/Local:+6, Nature+7, Geography:+9, Perception:+12, Sense Motive:+9, Stealth:+11, Survival:+6, Swim:+8 | Darkvision:60' | Sneak Attack 2d6 | +1 Dagger d4+1, 3 Daggers d4, 2 Darts d4, Shortbow 20 Arrows, MW Hanbo d6 | Conditions: Endure Elements, 6 points Con damage

Davor continues struggling along, hanging on to the rope but now also watching the giant crabs. Fighting in the current would be nearly impossible so he hopes they don't decide to move into the currents to attack....

2,151 to 2,200 of 3,250 << first < prev | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Kulkos Souls for Smuggler’s Shiv (SSk1) - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.