Paradise GM's Iron Gods

Game Master Nicolas Paradise

Part 1:The Dying Torch
Current Location:Black Hill Caves
Roll20 for maps link


1 to 50 of 645 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Welcome to Numeria everyone dot here when you can.


Male Half Orc Male 1st Druid | HP:12/10 | AC:13 (10 Tch,13 FL) | CMB +1 CMD:11 F: +3, R: +1, W: +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

.


Male Wolf Male Animal | HP:16/15 | AC:14 (12 Tch,13 FL) | CMB +2 CMD:14 (18 vs Trip) F: +5, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM +1 | Speed 50ft | Active conditions: none.

Woof


Female Elf Sorcerer VMC Bard 1 | HP 6/6 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | Ft +0 Rf +3 Wi +3* | Init +4 | Perc +1* l CMD 10 l Meteors 4/6 l 1st: 4/6 l Current Effects:

...


Male Gnome Alchemist (Gun Chemist) 1|HP11/11|AC15 T13 F13|F+4* R+4* W+0*|Init+2 Per +6|CMD10|Alchemical Ordnance 4/4

Elloo


On this morning in Torch the town council has put out a call for aide for now the fifth time in 8 days. The glowing purple bonfire atop the town known as 'The Torch' has gone out and four different groups of volunteers have gone into the newly discovered caves beneath the town not to return. The most recent group contained local town councilman Kohnnir Baine. The town is desperate and scared, the 'Torch' is a large part of the economy of the town and Kohnnir is a valuable member of the community whom's loss would be devastating to many.

The group of you all make it to the town hall. You are let in and told to wait a few moments before all being funneled into the office of an old female dwarf

This dwarf may be know to some if you as councilwoman Dolga Freddert. She has white hair braided to keep it neat and above her shoulders, a teal tunic with gold trim. Upon entering her office she has a stern look on her face as she paces back and forth behind her desk. At her side is a magnificent looking warhammer, any of you with knowlege of metalwork or from Numeria would guess it to be made of 'Numerian steel'(adamantine). After seeing your faces and that most of you seem equipped and strong her expression lightens to a smile.

"I am glad our call has attracted the attention of such capable folks such as yourselves. Some of yeh I recognize other I don't. Matters not, I will get right down to it. The Torch is out, en Kohnnir is missin'. Neither of these the twon could stand to lose, My fellow councilmen and I have worked up a reward for yeh if you can pull this off. 4000g for the rescue of our dear Kohnnir, and another 4000 if you fix the torch, further to boot, if Kohnnir is brough back well an in one piece yeh can have the Scroll of resurrection we have saved fer 'im should the worst 'ave come ta pass. So my question to you young folks is this. Will you do this fer ya town and what can I do to help you along?

Irizzle:
You heard a rumor that a pair of Dwarves after a night of drinking at the Foundry tavern went up to the top of Black Hill and drank the fluids around the now extinguished Torch. One of them grew stronger for a few minutes. However the other nearly died ass the sludge burned a hole through his gut.

Keth:
You heard that Old Mylan Raldi(Priest of Pharasma and runner of the local graveyard) is in fact not a follower of Pharasma but of Zyphus and he is just biding his time for the graveyard to fill up so he can raise an army of the undead

Meila:
You heard that Garritt the junkmaster found something a few weeks ago that lit up his shack like a second Torch. He has been real quiet recently. Wonder what he is hiding in that junkyard.

Sgrack:
You heard, the same thing as Irizzle check his spoiler for details

Sron:
You heard from a townsfolk, "You didn't hear this from me, But Garmen Ulreth's Ropefists's have something to do with the recent troubles. How do I know? Well, Garmen has his fingers in pretty much everything bad in town already...So why not the latest problems?"


Female Elf Sorcerer VMC Bard 1 | HP 6/6 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | Ft +0 Rf +3 Wi +3* | Init +4 | Perc +1* l CMD 10 l Meteors 4/6 l 1st: 4/6 l Current Effects:

Appearance:

A slender female elf who's on the short side, and wearing an odd but charming explorer's outfit. She isn't carrying any weapons or armour, but she does have a holy symbol of Desna hanging on her backpack. She's got blond air, and wears tinted goggles. Those who are locals of Torch might know her a Mental Meila.

Meila speaks with a very soft, airy voice.
"Hi Councilwoman. Uhm, I wanted to ask, you know, if if you know about Garritt. Uhm, I I saw a thing some time ago, and you know it looked weird. It looked like a torch, his shack did and I went over because I was curious, you know? And uhm, I was wondering if like, if his shack became a new torch, but it went out. But I haven't talked to him, because he doesn't like me, and I thought like maybe you knew?"


"Meila was it?" Dolga asks but doesn't pause to let you respond. "I hadn't 'eard this meself but any lead into the Torch is worth followin' up on. On authority of the council yeh can question 'im, I suspect there be no wrongdoin' there tho."


Female Elf Sorcerer VMC Bard 1 | HP 6/6 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | Ft +0 Rf +3 Wi +3* | Init +4 | Perc +1* l CMD 10 l Meteors 4/6 l 1st: 4/6 l Current Effects:

"Thanks Councilwoman. Uhm I will I'll do my best. Promise."


Male N orc fighter (unbreakable) 1 | HP: 14/16 | AC: 17 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +1, SM +1 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: blinded (1hr).

Physical Description:
Sgrack is a huge albino orc with about 7 feet tall and weighting almost 300 lbs. He is bald, with red eyes and big yellowed tusks. His skin is a mess of scars, sunburns and signs of old infections and diseases. He wears an old and partially rusted scale mail at all times (even when he baths himself) and carries a huge hammer he uses sometimes to help dismantle some stuff in the junkyard.

Sgrack hears as the dwarf lady talks a lot of difficult words he had not yet learnt with his lessons, however he fells it is important for him to say the reason he was there. "Sgrack want help Khonnir. Sgrack bring big hammer and armor. Sgrack ready."

Despite his words, it is clear to anyone attentive that Sgrack is not that ready for such task, since his simple mind could only think about bringing his armor and earth breaker.


Male Gnome Alchemist (Gun Chemist) 1|HP11/11|AC15 T13 F13|F+4* R+4* W+0*|Init+2 Per +6|CMD10|Alchemical Ordnance 4/4

Irizzle looks somewhat rodent like trying to hide his glee at this unfortunate turn of events, fiddling with his purple goatee.

“Lit up you say? Then we simply must investigate immediately! I am most intrigued by things that light up?”

He begins pacing back and forth muttering to himself “Light... hmmm... I wonder what else Sweet Garritt has seen? What made the light? Magical or detanogical? Or perhaps...?”

Irizzle’s mouth shuts with a squawk, as he appears to have come to a realisation, but does not elaborate.

“Yes, yes, we simply must investigate. Ms Dolga, do you perchance happen to know of two of your kin that may have interacted with the fluids around the Torch and where they might be found? I should like to interview them - I have some theories on that fluid they may be able to shed some light on yes?”

Irizzle seems to have a quirk of ending his sentences with a questioning lilt regardless of if it makes sense or not.


Male Gnome Alchemist (Gun Chemist) 1|HP11/11|AC15 T13 F13|F+4* R+4* W+0*|Init+2 Per +6|CMD10|Alchemical Ordnance 4/4

“Ah! Big Man, nice to see you, Sgrack?” Irizzle realises that though he has interacted with the large fellow on a number occasions, he had yet to learn his name.

”I see you have been sensible and left behind your backpack in a safe place, would you mind carrying mine in the meantime?” Irizzle would look somewhat encumbered by all the gear he is carrying, though notably he is carrying a strange device with what appears to be a metal funnel at one end and a handle with a trigger at the other.


Dolga looking at Sgrack "I am glad to have your strength helping Kohnnir." Dolga gives Sgrack a hearty nod.

Dolga turn to the gnome and his purple hair with a raise eyebrow. "I am not sure I have had the pleasure, but I think I have heard of you. Of my kin that you speak I know not but it sounds as though they got into the fluids alchemy is not my forte but iv 'eard rumors of them doing strange things to people." Dolga accentuates a word. "Neither here nor there, I would have you ask about the matter at hand and tell you want I know, I wish not to rush good work but lives hang in the balance"


Female Elf Sorcerer VMC Bard 1 | HP 6/6 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | Ft +0 Rf +3 Wi +3* | Init +4 | Perc +1* l CMD 10 l Meteors 4/6 l 1st: 4/6 l Current Effects:

Meila suddenly butts in "Is it true there's aliens down there?"


Dolga looks confused. "Aliens? Not sure what you mean by that. Kohnnir brought back a creature of metal not unlike the Gearsmen I heard the league uses. 'E took it to 'is shop. On that note Val his daughter has offered up the Foundry tavern as a base of operations as well as a place ta rest for those who are lookin' for Kohnnir."


Male Half Orc Male 1st Druid | HP:12/10 | AC:13 (10 Tch,13 FL) | CMB +1 CMD:11 F: +3, R: +1, W: +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

Keth had stood in the background watching and listening, Woolf standing beside him having been given the command to heel.

He had heard Sgrack talk about coming here when he and Woolf hjad gopne to visit one of the few in town he liked and trusted. He fidgetted and looked at the Elf Woman. He had an innate mistrust for Elves and he scowled. Then he glanced at the Gnome. These Fey short people were often flighty and in strange. An odd group to be sure.

Ahem...Miss Councilwoman. Names Keth Longstrider....This is Woolf...my...errr companion. We will be happy to look into this. Khonnir has always been kind to me. Can you tell me anything about the previous groups that have gone looking? Who were they and where were they last seen or heard from? Did they have anything that would identify them, if we run into them?


Male Wolf Male Animal | HP:16/15 | AC:14 (12 Tch,13 FL) | CMB +2 CMD:14 (18 vs Trip) F: +5, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM +1 | Speed 50ft | Active conditions: none.

Woolf stood beside the Master. looking eagerly from person to person. cocking his head as the dwarven woman spoke. then as each other spoke. He understood a few things. They were worried he could sense that from the one who spoke first. He glanced at The White Giant. He liked him. he always had good pettings for Woolf. The other two whod spoke he didnt know. He sniffed the female with the eye covers from a distance. she smelled ...soft...The short one smelled of burny stuff and Woolf wrnkled his snout and sneezed...then he looked at the master as he spoke. Yes they would help. Woolf grinned his doggy grin and barked once. Barrk!!!


Dolga looks to Keth and addresses him. "I've 'eard of ya, killin' bandits round the town. We thank ye fer tha'. Afor ye folk there were four teams in all, but only one came back to report what they found. . .That being Kohnnir's first trip in before he went back in and din nea come back." Dolga paused to take a breath it seemed now she had much to say. "Kohnnir spoke at length with the council before going back in, he confirmed what his group had told us, despite how outlandish is sounded. The first team was a group of Halfling adventurers they went in 7 days ago just 1 day after the torch went out and Kohnnir discovered the tracks leading to the caves beneath the town. The second team a group of local thugs." Dolga furrows her bows at the thought. "The fourth party was a group of adventures dedicated to the worship of Brigh from out of town. The third and fifth trip was by Kohnnir and his team."


Male N orc fighter (unbreakable) 1 | HP: 14/16 | AC: 17 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +1, SM +1 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: blinded (1hr).
Irizzle Luckcrafter wrote:

“Ah! Big Man, nice to see you, Sgrack?” Irizzle realises that though he has interacted with the large fellow on a number occasions, he had yet to learn his name.

”I see you have been sensible and left behind your backpack in a safe place, would you mind carrying mine in the meantime?” Irizzle would look somewhat encumbered by all the gear he is carrying, though notably he is carrying a strange device with what appears to be a metal funnel at one end and a handle with a trigger at the other.

Sgrack looks a bit confused to the gnome. "Sgrack have no backpack. Sgrack have armor and hammer. Sgrack carry gnome backpack... what be 'meantime'? Khonnir be lost in 'meantime' or tunnels?"


LN Android Kineticist 1 l HP 10/12 l F +5, R +4, W +0 Ini +5 l Spd30 l Perc +4

appearance:
A man of average human height in no descript clothing, the lower half of his face is covered by a large scarf and his hair covered by a hood. His eyes are red and occasionally glow. When he speaks his soft voice is always even and steady

For as long as he'd lived in Torch the column of Violet energy dominating the town was a symbolic beacon for Sron. The day it stopped was a profound loss. Worse still was his father's disappearance. Their relationship had been difficult but Sron owed him so much.

"I am Kohnnir's ward, Sron," he said to Dolga. "I am grateful for the Council's movement on the issue of my father's disappearance,"

Mention of the construct that Kohnir had found reminded Sron of ... problematic interactions between them. Val had her own opinions making the dynamic complicated.


Female Elf Sorcerer VMC Bard 1 | HP 6/6 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | Ft +0 Rf +3 Wi +3* | Init +4 | Perc +1* l CMD 10 l Meteors 4/6 l 1st: 4/6 l Current Effects:

Meila lets the others talk while she shuffles closer to Woolf. She feels disappointed that there's no talk of aliens.

She scootches close to Woolf and says "Hi puppers. I'm Meila. Nice to meet you." She takes out a little piece of dried pork as an offering for him.


Male Gnome Alchemist (Gun Chemist) 1|HP11/11|AC15 T13 F13|F+4* R+4* W+0*|Init+2 Per +6|CMD10|Alchemical Ordnance 4/4

“Meantime is until I ask for it Sgrack. We’re not sure on Khonnir just yet, that is what we need to find out. Wait a minute, if you’re on the council, what exactly was it that Khonnir said they had seen down there?”


Male N orc fighter (unbreakable) 1 | HP: 14/16 | AC: 17 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +1, SM +1 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: blinded (1hr).
Irizzle Luckcrafter wrote:
“Meantime is until I ask for it Sgrack. We’re not sure on Khonnir just yet, that is what we need to find out. Wait a minute, if you’re on the council, what exactly was it that Khonnir said they had seen down there?”

"Sgrack think robots. Robots danger, and Sgrack want CRUSH robots. Kohnnir bring robot to tavern. Sgrack not CRUCH robot. Kohnnir now lost. Sgrack go CRUCH robot in tavern. Friends come?" Sgrack asks as he decided they were waiting too long speaking difficult words and not really doing anything to help Kohnnir, who is probably harmed and surrounded for robots in the tunnels.


Dolga takes a moment to look Sron up and down seemingly making mental notes. "Kohnnir speaks much about you Sron but he is always careful about details, I now know why. It makes sense that he didn't let you go into the caves with 'im the first times. I won't stop you tho, an from what 'e's tol' me about ya I think you can handle yourself, jus' be careful who ya trust alright dear?" Dolga remarks with genuine concern in her last question.


Dolga returns to speaking to Irizzle. “The caves are inhabited by several enormous vermin and other scavengers, along with some strange humanoids who had the ability to blend into the shadows of the cave walls, and a nest of gremlins. Khonnir believed this indicated a deeper connection in the caves to the Darklands, but of more immediate interest was his discovery of a wall of solid metal deep in the caves. A wall made of a skymetal alloy called glaucite. He said it was like the kind we mine from the hills and surrounding plains, but formed into a structure with doors. It was near one of these doors that Khonnir found the broken automaton that he brought back after his first expedition.”


Female Elf Sorcerer VMC Bard 1 | HP 6/6 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | Ft +0 Rf +3 Wi +3* | Init +4 | Perc +1* l CMD 10 l Meteors 4/6 l 1st: 4/6 l Current Effects:

"It's aliens. They're here. I knew it"


Male Half Orc Male 1st Druid | HP:12/10 | AC:13 (10 Tch,13 FL) | CMB +1 CMD:11 F: +3, R: +1, W: +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

Keth smiled at Sgrack. Such a simple good hearted Orc. He said Sgrack, wait to smash robot at Inn. We will go with you soon. First we need to ask a couple more questions.

He watched with suspicion as Meila came to kneel by Woolf. And said This is Woolf. What is that youre offering him?.. then as she looked up and said 'Aliens' he shook his head. They were all foreigners of some form or another.

He didnt understand the reference. Arent we all aliens?

Then he looked at Sron He moved differently than the others. He was strange. He had seen him of course but never looked at him in depth.

He said to Dolga Who were the thugs that went in and how soon did they go in after the halflings?


Male Wolf Male Animal | HP:16/15 | AC:14 (12 Tch,13 FL) | CMB +2 CMD:14 (18 vs Trip) F: +5, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM +1 | Speed 50ft | Active conditions: none.

Woolf's tongue hung out of his mouth to the right side as he looked at the Elf kneeling in front of him then he pulled his tongue in and leaned forward to smell what she was pulling out...munchies...yumm. he glanced at the Master who said his name and then something to the elf woman

The white giant seemed irritated and it drew part of his attention..but there were munchies. Then the Elf woman answered and he leaned out eagerly to take the meat from her...yumm.

He chomped it down and then turned to smell the other one...who smelled...like sky flashes and hardness....He was different.


Dolga:"The thugs were second and went in six days ago. Prolly though they could run in punch somethin' up and come back rich. Would been nice but it seems whatever the cause is more than can be solved with a well paced fist. Only knew one by name a nice half-orc girl named Parda, shared a drink or two with her at the tavern afore. Dolga paused to gather her thoughts knowing Keth would ask about the others. "Kohnnir's team was the 3rd and 5th as I stated but they were 5 and 2 days ago. Given the fact the 1st group ain't come back yet is why it is such a worry Kohnnir 'as been gone for 2 days. The 4th group went in 4 days ago.


Male Gnome Alchemist (Gun Chemist) 1|HP11/11|AC15 T13 F13|F+4* R+4* W+0*|Init+2 Per +6|CMD10|Alchemical Ordnance 4/4

Irizzle looks around at his erstwhile companions. ”Vermin and scavengers I should think we can handle. Shadowblenders seem a bit more of a concern, we’ll need to make sure we carry plenty of light with us to ward off the shadows. Glaucite, I...?”

Can Irizzle use Technologist to make some sort of role to see if he knows the properties of Glaucite? Knowledge Engineering perhaps? I’ll make the roll anyway rather than need another post.

Engineering: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


Correct knowledge bad roll :(

Irizzle:
You wrack you brain almost certain you have heard of the material but can't quite remember the properties other than that it is a skymetal.

I misspoke earlier when I called Dolga's hammer Numerian steel it is just adamantine.


LN Android Kineticist 1 l HP 10/12 l F +5, R +4, W +0 Ini +5 l Spd30 l Perc +4

knowledge(engineering): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Sron has the technologist feat too :)


Sron:
Glaucite is a alloy of adamantine and iron. It is ubiquitous in the structural construction of most ruins in Numeria that are believed to come from the stars. Its properties are no better than common steel but it is much harder to work so it is considered not useful for most construction. It is nicknamed Numerian Steel and outside of Starfall torch is one of the few places that can work it.


Male Half Orc Male 1st Druid | HP:12/10 | AC:13 (10 Tch,13 FL) | CMB +1 CMD:11 F: +3, R: +1, W: +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

Parda? Parda Garr? I know her...were those thugs Ropefists?....


Donlga:"Yes Keth, I believe that is what they call themselves.


LN Android Kineticist 1 l HP 10/12 l F +5, R +4, W +0 Ini +5 l Spd30 l Perc +4

While explaining Irrizle what he knew of Glaucite, Keth's mention of the Ropefists caught his attention. He trailed of mid-sentence and remembered the rumours he'd heard on the way to see Donlga.


Female Elf Sorcerer VMC Bard 1 | HP 6/6 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | Ft +0 Rf +3 Wi +3* | Init +4 | Perc +1* l CMD 10 l Meteors 4/6 l 1st: 4/6 l Current Effects:

Meila lets Woolf sniff her, then gives him ear skritches

She was back in her own little world


Male Gnome Alchemist (Gun Chemist) 1|HP11/11|AC15 T13 F13|F+4* R+4* W+0*|Init+2 Per +6|CMD10|Alchemical Ordnance 4/4

After Srron tells him about Glaucite, Irizzle begins muttering to himself. ”Hmm, no better than regular steel you say, and yet clearly someone sees sufficient value in the material to use it as a construction material, so it must have some value we cannot yet see. Perhaps it is merely conventional weapons and armor that it is not superior for. I should like to acquire a sample of it and attempt to build a firearm?”


Male Half Orc Male 1st Druid | HP:12/10 | AC:13 (10 Tch,13 FL) | CMB +1 CMD:11 F: +3, R: +1, W: +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

Keth looks at the others and says grimly...

Parda Garr. is a friend of mine. Everyone seems to like her. Recently she fell in with a bad group of thugs..The Ropefists. So called because they wrap rope around their fists as a sort of low cost brass knuckle. The Ropefists are connected to the owner of The Silverdisk Gambling Hall. . Additionally Ive heard rumors of a bad sort regarding the priest of Pharasma here in town. ....That hes not really what he seems...we should get going and begin our search...with first to check out the construct brought out by Khonnir then perhaps looking into the Ropefists? other ideas.


Male Wolf Male Animal | HP:16/15 | AC:14 (12 Tch,13 FL) | CMB +2 CMD:14 (18 vs Trip) F: +5, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM +1 | Speed 50ft | Active conditions: none.

Woolf snuggled up to the Elven woman and enjoyed the attention...his hind leg moving rapidly in time to the scratching.


Female Elf Sorcerer VMC Bard 1 | HP 6/6 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | Ft +0 Rf +3 Wi +3* | Init +4 | Perc +1* l CMD 10 l Meteors 4/6 l 1st: 4/6 l Current Effects:

"Garritt..."

She smiles at Woolf and keeps petting him. She whispers cute things to the doggo in a baby voice.


Male Gnome Alchemist (Gun Chemist) 1|HP11/11|AC15 T13 F13|F+4* R+4* W+0*|Init+2 Per +6|CMD10|Alchemical Ordnance 4/4

Irizzle responds to Keth "Yes, yes, I think the construct is of the highest importance, with a number of currently tangentially related investigations, any of which of course could prove to be not tangential but circumferential, which is to say they're all around us? We must needs go all as on group to each in time and prioritise, or alternatively split up and recongregate?"


LN Android Kineticist 1 l HP 10/12 l F +5, R +4, W +0 Ini +5 l Spd30 l Perc +4

"Sticking together is best," said Sron. "If this go wrong, we need to be able to pool our talents,"


Male N orc fighter (unbreakable) 1 | HP: 14/16 | AC: 17 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +1, SM +1 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: blinded (1hr).

"Yes! Go! Final! Friends go crush robot in tavern!" Sgrack exclaims as he moves towards the wall.


Female Elf Sorcerer VMC Bard 1 | HP 6/6 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | Ft +0 Rf +3 Wi +3* | Init +4 | Perc +1* l CMD 10 l Meteors 4/6 l 1st: 4/6 l Current Effects:

Meila follows the group slowly with her eyes cast upwards to the sky.
How's the weather?


Normal Clear weather for today.

Dolga:"It seem you are ready but for 2 piece of info. The caves Kohnnir discovered are along the eastern shore of weeping pond. It is submerged and maybe 50ft. long. So afor you are ready to head out head to see Councilman Joram Kyte at his church to Brigh in town. 'E has been using his divine gifts ta have water breathin' magic ready for any lookin' for Kohnnir'" Dolga offers. "Anyting else ya need ta know afor ya go?"


Female Elf Sorcerer VMC Bard 1 | HP 6/6 | AC 12 T 12 FF 10 | Ft +0 Rf +3 Wi +3* | Init +4 | Perc +1* l CMD 10 l Meteors 4/6 l 1st: 4/6 l Current Effects:

"I I like the way you've braided your hair. It suits you." Meila says while gazing at the Dwarven councilwoman. "Uhm, I guess we can come back to talk if if we got new questions, yes?"

Swimming! Yay!


Dolga:"Thank ye! Whatever ya need just come an ask Torch takes care of it's own."


Switched active map on roll20 to be the map of torch and put boxes around your current points of interest.


Male Half Orc Male 1st Druid | HP:12/10 | AC:13 (10 Tch,13 FL) | CMB +1 CMD:11 F: +3, R: +1, W: +6 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM +3 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: none.

Leaving the Council chamber Keth pauses outside and says...Now that we are out here. I think introductions are in order. Most of us dont know each other what we can do.

Im Keth. I Follow Gozreh, he of the Dripping Leaf. I protect the natural order. Some call me a Druid. This is Woolf, my companion. Please get acquainted with him so he will know youre a friend. He knows Sgraack and now you... He nods at Meila.

1 to 50 of 645 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Paradise GM Iron Gods All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.