GM Qstor's PFS 10-17 On Sevenfingers's Sails (Full) (Inactive)

Game Master Qstor

PFS legal PCs only

maps and slides


1 to 50 of 425 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

dot here

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Ranger/1 Inquisitor/8 (Tot Lvl 9) | Init +14 | AC 15 tch 12, ff 13 | HP 36/77 | Fort +13 Ref +9 Will +16 | Bane 3/8 | Judgement 2/3

dot! Thanks GM :)

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Venture-Captain Calisro Benarry smiles broadly and speaks in a
voice accustomed to being obeyed. “Right, now let’s get down to
brass tacks. As you can see ...”
she gestures to the newly installed
wooden platform upon which everyone currently stands. “We’re
making things a bit more comfortable here for our new friend,
Hrethnar. It’s the least we can do since he’s trapped here for …
well, eternity. But that’s not why I brought you here, my friends.”
The half-orc’s eyes narrow and grow deadly serious.
“I asked the Decemvirate to send me their best. They surpassed my expectations.

“It says a lot for your bravery that you were willing to come back to
this place after your experiences here last time. Never let anyone
call you a coward. You’ve earned my respect; that’s for damn sure.”

“You lot come highly recommended, and your expertise at
dungeon-delving and getting things done has earned you the
right to partake in a mission of critical importance to the Society
and of even more importance to me, personally. I’m sure you’ve
heard whisperings of this place and my obsession with uncovering
its secrets alike. Maybe I’ve let this place hook me too much, but
it’s the sort of place that never really leaves you. Every time I think
we’ve gotten to the bottom of the spire, it offers a glimmer of
another exciting secret.” Benarry’s eyes twinkle.
Hrethnar mutters a venomous curse in Skald and spits on the
floor. “I do not share your enthusiasm, captain,” he says with an
archaic Ulfen accent. “This place is full of ghosts—both literal and
those from my past. I despise this place. And now that it is to be
my permanent home, I despise it even more.”
Benarry nods. “That’s to be expected, Hrethnar. And you have
my sympathies,” she says before she turns to face the Pathfinders.
“Since we rescued him, Hrethnar has been an invaluable resource.
He’s answered many questions about the Gloomspires and Old
Sevenfingers, and he’s promised to help us with one final task. And
that’s where you come in. You’re going to explore Sevenfingers’s
final resting place. You get to sack Sevenfingers’s tomb!”
Benarry allows her words to sink in before continuing. “I bet
you’re both excited and terrified of this opportunity. And you’d be
right to be afraid. Many folks—and not a few Pathfinders—have
met a grisly end here. And it’s quite possible that you will too,
if you don’t keep your wits about you,” she adds with a vaguely
menacing grin. Benarry then gestures to Hrethnar and waves her
hand at the man’s chest. Partially hidden by his shirt are dozens of
tattooed symbols and runes, all glowing softly. “Hrethnar himself
is the key to opening Sevenfingers’s final resting place. The sigils
and runes inked on his flesh form the only key to Sevenfingers’s
tomb in existence. And it can only be opened one day each year,
the date on which Hrethnar mounted his failed mutiny against
his old master. And it just so happens that day is...today. Bet you
didn’t see that coming.”

Benarry chuckles before continuing. “Once Hrethnar opens the
way to the tomb, you’ll enter and explore the place. I want a
full investigation. I want maps. And I want you to grab anything
valuable that isn’t nailed down. The stories of Sevenfingers’s
treasure are famous. Find it and bring it back!”
Benarry asks Hrethnar to step outside the room while she
confers with the team. After he departs, her face bears a sour look.
“Unfortunately, I’m not joining you. I’ll remain behind to keep an
eye on our friend,” she says. “Hrethnar is the key to entering the
tomb, but I want to keep an eye on him and make sure you have a
way to get back here. Hrethnar says he’ll only be able to keep the
portal open from dawn until dusk, so that gives you twelve hours.
If you run out of time and get trapped in there, we won’t be able
to get to you until this time next year. So don’t be late!”
“OK,” she says. “Dawn is about a half hour away. Any questions?”

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

How will we enter the tomb?

Spoiler:
Hrethnar replies, “At dawn,
I will open a portal linking this chamber with the entrance
to Sevenfingers’s tomb. I will keep the portal open until your
business concludes, or dusk comes.”

What can we expect to find in the tomb?

Spoiler:
Hrethnar replies,
“I have never seen the tomb. Sempet lusted after wealth and
went to great lengths to hide and protect his treasures. You
can probably expect to encounter traps and terrible guardian
creatures.” Benarry then cuts in. “If I knew more about what
to expect, I would have already told you,” she says. “Stay
sharp and be ready for anything.”

It’s been 300 years. Is Sevenfingers still alive?

Spoiler:
Hrethnar
responds, “When I served him, Sempet spent a great deal of
time and effort researching ways to cheat death and prolong
his life. He was a powerful sorcerer with a complete lack of
conscience. I wouldn’t be surprised if you encountered him
as a lich, a ghost, or some other undead monstrosity.” At that
Benarry also chimes in: “But he could also just be a skull and
a pile of dust. Just be prepared for anything.”

What is that machine (the Machine from Leng)?

Spoiler:
Benarry
says, “This was once a magical engine that propelled
Sevenfingers’s flagship, the Voracious. Sevenfingers
reconfigured it and transformed it into a gateway that leads to
a pocket dimension, where the now-abandoned Voracious still
waits. That was where Hrethnar was imprisoned for the past
300 years. A previous Pathfinder team used the machine to
transport themselves into Hrethnar’s extraplanar prison and
bring him to Golarion.”

Why does Hrethnar remain here?

Spoiler:
Hrethnar replies, “A
powerful curse ties my body and soul to the Gloomspires.
While I remain here, I do not age. If I were to travel more than
a mile from the Gloomspires, my body would quickly turn to
dust. I now live only to exact vengeance on my former captain.
Once you deal with Sevenfingers, I intend to explore the rest
of the Gloomspires. Perhaps I’ll even be able to find a way to
undo the curse that binds me here.”

Do we really get to keep all the loot?

Spoiler:
Benarry laughs.
“You’re the ones risking your lives and possibly your souls,
so sure, whatever you carry back you can keep. Now, if you
find a dragon-sized hoard, I’ll probably ask for a share for the
Society and another for the families of the Pathfinders who
died in these cursed halls.”

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

anyone that's played the other scenarios gets a 25 automatically

KNOWLEDGE (ARCANA), KNOWLEDGE
(HISTORY), OR KNOWLEDGE (LOCAL)

15+:

Spoiler:
Sempet Sevenfingers was a
legendary pirate who was active
in the Shackles 300 years ago.

20+:

Spoiler:
From his flagship,
the Voracious, Sevenfingers
commanded a small fleet
of pirate ships. His practice
of using kuru cannibals to
augment his boarding parties inspired fear and hatred
across the Shackles.

25+:

Spoiler:
Sevenfingers was a powerful wizard who dabbled in
necromancy and communed with evil outsiders, entities
from the Dark Tapestry, and sinister beings from unspeakable
realms beyond Golarion.

30+:
Spoiler:
Sevenfingers had dealings with the denizens of Leng.
His flagship was actually a black ship of Leng, the Voracious,
gifted to Sevenfingers by his dreadful allies.

KNOWLEDGE (ARCANA) OR KNOWLEDGE (HISTORY)

15+:

Spoiler:
The Gloomspires are an ancient field of massive
columns that rise from the Arcadian Ocean. Most sages say
they were already old when the Ghol-Gan Empire was young.
The Gloomspires are hollow and contain many chambers
and passages, all of which are believed to be cursed, monsterinfested,
or both.

20+:

Spoiler:
Since the time of the Ghol-Gan Empire, many of
the Gloomspires have been explored, and some have even
been claimed and repurposed by other beings. Of these,
Sevenfingers’s tomb is the most well known.

25+:

Spoiler:
The Gloomspires are inundated with strange, reality
warping effects. The columns occasionally shift their
positions, and many explorers report feeling a sense of
wrongness and foreboding just from being in the area. This
bizarre magic also makes teleportation and plane-traveling
magic very difficult, though summoning spells tend to
function normally.

30+:

Spoiler:
A humanoid race of powerful sorcerers
called the Makers constructed the
Gloomspires during the Age of Serpents.
The Makers are believed to have fled to
Golarion to escape enslavement in a
nightmarish realm.

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Ranger/1 Inquisitor/8 (Tot Lvl 9) | Init +14 | AC 15 tch 12, ff 13 | HP 36/77 | Fort +13 Ref +9 Will +16 | Bane 3/8 | Judgement 2/3

"Well now, I say, well now ain't that just dandy. We don't know what Sevenfingers is--just that he ain't no elf!"

The dwarf crosses his arms and proceeds to grumble and mumble to himself. "grumble no elves mumble why bother grumble I s'pose there's treasure grumble would rather there was elves mumble, grumble, mumble"

Sovereign Court

Male Human Cleric (Herald Caller) 11 Invisibility Purge 55', Resist Energy (Fire), Heroism, Shield of Faith, Mage Armor, Longstrider, Heightened Awareness, Fallback Strategy, Deadeye Lore, Defending Bone, Delay Poison, Ant Haul, Blood Boiling Pill |HP 91/91|AC 28 T 15 FF 27 Incorporeal AC 19|DR 5/Blud|CMB +8 CMD 16 +1 vs Grapple|F +14 R +9 W +19 +2 vs cold Resist Fire 30|INIT +15|PER +25|SM+13|40'|Immune to poison| Freedom of Movement |Haste|Copy
Daily Resources:
Pearl of Power 1st 3/3, Four Leaf Clover 3/3, Heroism 0/1, Quick Runner Shirt 1/1, Re-roll 0/1, Channel 0/8, Copy Cat 7/9, Veil 9/9 | Spells 1st 2/7 2nd 3/7 3rd 3/6 4th 2/5 5th 3/4 6th 3/3

A handsome young cleric walks in and sits down. He looks up with keen eyes speaking with a practiced voice.

"Yes, I have been to the Hall of the Flesh Eaters. I even negotiated successfully with a wily Ghast if I am remembering things half-straight. Of course that was near the beginning of my adventures with the Pathfinder Society."

Am I correct in assuming that this is one of the adventures that grant an automatic 25? If so I will roll my knowledges and perhaps do better.

"Before I forget this is my companion Tom. Well it is Tom for today as he finds our names very silly."

On Helgar's shoulder is a scorpion that is actually waving to the rest of the party.

In the background although seemingly transparent are two other figures. A scholar and an Ulfen bodyguard.

Grand Lodge

HP 94/94 | AC 24 TAC 16 FF 19 (fortification 25%) | CMD 26 | F +11 R +15 W +9 [immune poison] (evasion,+4 vs. sonic and language effects) | Sing: 28/28 Ex: 3/3 LM: 2/2 L1: 6/6 L2: 5/5 L3: 5/5 L4: 3/3 | Ini +6 | Senses +12
Skills:
Acrobatics+12,Bluff+18,Appraise+0,Climb+6,Diplo+19,Disguis+8,Escap+9,H.anim al+12,Arc+9,Dung+9,Eng+9,His+9,Local+9,Nat+9,Nob+9,Pla+9,Rel+9,Ling+7,Sing+ 18,Dance+12,S.Motives+18,SoHand+9,Spell+9,Stealth+9,UMD+17
Female Human Bard 11 | - (Inactive)

The woman in front of you is not beautiful, though her white bright hair, like the snow under the Sun, is exotic enough to claim your attention, and her soft voice and delicate moves make all of a charming one "Name is Pandora. Interesting..."

"You are good, you are great, you are the best... go there where no one has succeeded and risk your life to get some knowledge for the Lodge and maybe a bit of riches for yourself..." the woman breaths deeply.

K. arcana: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
K. history (Loremaster take 20): 20 + 9 = 29

"Well... so we have to face an ancient Pirate Lord with a troupe of cannibals..." Pandora twists her hands in a gesture of pain "That place is odd... and teleportation magic will have difficulties working out. Fortunately summons shall work as normal"

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Ranger/1 Inquisitor/8 (Tot Lvl 9) | Init +14 | AC 15 tch 12, ff 13 | HP 36/77 | Fort +13 Ref +9 Will +16 | Bane 3/8 | Judgement 2/3

Randomly, amidst the incessant grumbling and mumbling, the dwarf blurts: "grumble Praise Desna! mumble, grumble, mumble"

The inquisitor pauses for a moment as Tom is introduced.

Int check: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (4) - 2 = 2

Convinced that Tom is actually an elf in disguise, Hubbub's mood instantly lightens. "Well, please to meet you, Tom! I feel better about this mission already!!!"

"Well, alright! The more elven, the more better."

Dark Archive

Half-orc Inquisitor 6 / Cavalier 2 / Rogue 1 | HP 69/69 | AC 23; Tch 12; FF 22 | F +11; R +6; W +9 | CMB+12; CMD 23 | Speed 20 ft | Init +4 | +1 Cruel Keen Nodachi (adamantine): +14 (1d10+10/15-20) | Perc +16

Harrow sighs upon learning more about this mission. Though he is excited to loot a place with lots of treasure and prove how amazing he is, the thought of returning to Sevenfingers' tomb leaves him uneasy.

"More ghosty dead?" he wonders, never liking incorporeal undead. "We saw them last time. And if we get stuck, what we supposed to eat for year?" he scoffs.

He inclines his head at the new group members. "Me Harrow, and me champion of Ragathiel. Harrow like fighting, food, and is friend of all half-lings. Half-lings like Harrow."


M Efreeti Lord of All He Surveys 10 (HP 79/85; AC 33 / T 11 / FF 31 ; F +11, R +6, W +8; Init +2, Perception +11, Darkvision 60') [dice=Power Attack]1d20+19[/dice] [dice=Slashing dmg]3d6+26[/dice] [dice=Fire dmg]1d6[/dice]

The large red-skinned outsider, Husarq al-Shamir, sits amongst the Pathfinders, smoking a hookah. One of his eyes, hidden behind a ebony patch, oozes blood down his cheek, which he occasionally laps up with his unnaturally long tongue. Like a flickering flame, it bursts forth from his mouth to lick away the blood with a burning sizzle and puff of steamed blood.

He passes the hookah to his nearby jann servant, Hakim-Sharif, and addresses the Venture Captain. "I don't give a wild salamander's a#*~$*~ about your Explore, Report, Cooperate dung. The treasure sounds nice, however."

He stares Hrethnar and his tattoos. "Why do we not flay this one alive, take his skin as a nice, smooth shawl against the chill of the Gloomspires, and use it as a map during our exploration? I believe my thrall-son, Mareq the Halfwit, remembers how it is done. Don't you, S&$*-for-Brains?"

The ifrit summoner Mareq dips his head, carefully. "Aye, Master of All You Survey. I remember."

Husarq dabs at the bloody unhealing wound on his bare torso, licking the blood from his fingers. He smiles at the frightened, deferential ifrit summoner. "Oh yesssss. You remember. Heheheh."

Sovereign Court

Male Human Cleric (Herald Caller) 11 Invisibility Purge 55', Resist Energy (Fire), Heroism, Shield of Faith, Mage Armor, Longstrider, Heightened Awareness, Fallback Strategy, Deadeye Lore, Defending Bone, Delay Poison, Ant Haul, Blood Boiling Pill |HP 91/91|AC 28 T 15 FF 27 Incorporeal AC 19|DR 5/Blud|CMB +8 CMD 16 +1 vs Grapple|F +14 R +9 W +19 +2 vs cold Resist Fire 30|INIT +15|PER +25|SM+13|40'|Immune to poison| Freedom of Movement |Haste|Copy
Daily Resources:
Pearl of Power 1st 3/3, Four Leaf Clover 3/3, Heroism 0/1, Quick Runner Shirt 1/1, Re-roll 0/1, Channel 0/8, Copy Cat 7/9, Veil 9/9 | Spells 1st 2/7 2nd 3/7 3rd 3/6 4th 2/5 5th 3/4 6th 3/3

Helgar gestures back and forth with his scorpion trying to remember what he knows.

K-Arcana,auto-aid from Tom,min 25: 1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 15 + 2 = 34
K-Arcana,auto-aid from Tom,min 25: 1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 15 + 2 = 32

Apparently he knows a lot. Helgar tells the assembled party what he knows (so everyone can click on every button. You know you want to).

"We should take advantage of the ship stores before we leave. A few good purchases might make help us survive the tomb and not add to it."


"Perhaps, Lord, if you will be facing incorporeal undead, a pouch or two of ghost salt would be helpful. Otherwise, they would only feel a portion of your just and mighty wrath," says the jann servant, Hakim-Sharif, with a smile.

He looks at Mareq and raises his left eyebrow, communicating telepathically with him, Your time away from bondage in the City of Brass has allowed you to forget how to properly soothe the ego of an insane efreeti lord, Mareq. How would anything ever get done in the City of Brass without the well-phrased recommendations of their servants?

Can we buy some ghost salt?


M Efreeti Lord of All He Surveys 10 (HP 79/85; AC 33 / T 11 / FF 31 ; F +11, R +6, W +8; Init +2, Perception +11, Darkvision 60') [dice=Power Attack]1d20+19[/dice] [dice=Slashing dmg]3d6+26[/dice] [dice=Fire dmg]1d6[/dice]
Uncle Hubbub wrote:
elves elves elves

The efreeti smiles at all the mumbling about elves.

"I hear you, dwarf. More elves would be helpful. In case we are stranded and become hungry. Heheheh," he says, with a wistful look in his remaining eye, recalling perhaps a memorable feast in years past.


M Efreeti Lord of All He Surveys 10 (HP 79/85; AC 33 / T 11 / FF 31 ; F +11, R +6, W +8; Init +2, Perception +11, Darkvision 60') [dice=Power Attack]1d20+19[/dice] [dice=Slashing dmg]3d6+26[/dice] [dice=Fire dmg]1d6[/dice]

Husarq looks closely at the human cleric, Helgar. He leans a bit closer and <SNIFFFFFFFFS>.

"You have an infernal stench about you, human," he says with a pleasant grin. "I like it."

Sovereign Court

Male Human Cleric (Herald Caller) 11 Invisibility Purge 55', Resist Energy (Fire), Heroism, Shield of Faith, Mage Armor, Longstrider, Heightened Awareness, Fallback Strategy, Deadeye Lore, Defending Bone, Delay Poison, Ant Haul, Blood Boiling Pill |HP 91/91|AC 28 T 15 FF 27 Incorporeal AC 19|DR 5/Blud|CMB +8 CMD 16 +1 vs Grapple|F +14 R +9 W +19 +2 vs cold Resist Fire 30|INIT +15|PER +25|SM+13|40'|Immune to poison| Freedom of Movement |Haste|Copy
Daily Resources:
Pearl of Power 1st 3/3, Four Leaf Clover 3/3, Heroism 0/1, Quick Runner Shirt 1/1, Re-roll 0/1, Channel 0/8, Copy Cat 7/9, Veil 9/9 | Spells 1st 2/7 2nd 3/7 3rd 3/6 4th 2/5 5th 3/4 6th 3/3

Helgar nods.

"Actually I just came back from Hell. Interesting place."

Dark Archive

Male CG Elf (Mordant Spire) Wizard (Evoker-Admixture) 8 | HP: 58/58 | AC: 24 (15 Tch, 20 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 19 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +8 (+2 vs Enchantments | Init: +3 | Perc: +12, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Elemental Ray: 7/7 | Spells: 0-4/4; 1-5/6+1; 2-5/5+1; 3-4/4+1; 4-3/3+1 | Active conditions: Heightened Awareness, Mage Armor, Shield of Faith, Fly, Greater Invisibility, Haste

(Oberon has played all three Gallowspire scenarios.)
Heightened Awareness, Knowledge (arcana) DC30: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (20) + 19 = 39
Heightened Awareness, Knowledge (arcana) DC30: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (12) + 19 = 31

A slender gray elf of the Mordant Spire, just under six feet tall, with black hair, obsidian eyes, and pale skin covered in Varisian tattoos. "Venture-Captain Calisro Benarry. Hrethnar." The wizard smiles. "Good to see you both again."

Oberon greets the members of the team, and the elf shares everything he remembers from his earlier missions in the Gallowspires.

Results through DC25:
"Sempet Sevenfingers was a legendary pirate who was active in the Shackles 300 years ago. From his flagship, the Voracious, Sevenfingers commanded a small fleet of pirate ships. His practice of using kuru cannibals to augment his boarding parties inspired fear and hatred across the Shackles. Sevenfingers was a powerful wizard who dabbled in necromancy and communed with evil outsiders, entities from the Dark Tapestry, and sinister beings from unspeakable realms beyond Golarion."

He also shares what his own research has since revealed. "Sevenfingers also had dealings with the denizens of Leng. His flagship was actually a black ship of Leng, the Voracious, gifted to Sevenfingers by his dreadful allies."

His previous expeditions have taught him much of the region.

Results through DC25:
"The Gloomspires are an ancient field of massive columns that rise from the Arcadian Ocean. Most sages say they were already old when the Ghol-Gan Empire was young. The Gloomspires are hollow and contain many chambers and passages, all of which are believed to be cursed, monster-infested, or both. Since the time of the Ghol-Gan Empire, many of the Gloomspires have been explored, and some have even been claimed and repurposed by other beings. Of these, Sevenfingers’s tomb is the most well known. The Gloomspires are inundated with strange, reality warping effects. The columns occasionally shift their positions, and many explorers report feeling a sense of wrongness and foreboding just from being in the area. This bizarre magic also makes teleportation and plane-traveling magic very difficult, though summoning spells tend to function normally."

Oberon informs the team of the results of his further study. "A humanoid race of powerful sorcerers called the Makers constructed the Gloomspires during the Age of Serpents. The Makers are believed to have fled to Golarion to escape enslavement in a nightmarish realm."

Sovereign Court

Male Human Cleric (Herald Caller) 11 Invisibility Purge 55', Resist Energy (Fire), Heroism, Shield of Faith, Mage Armor, Longstrider, Heightened Awareness, Fallback Strategy, Deadeye Lore, Defending Bone, Delay Poison, Ant Haul, Blood Boiling Pill |HP 91/91|AC 28 T 15 FF 27 Incorporeal AC 19|DR 5/Blud|CMB +8 CMD 16 +1 vs Grapple|F +14 R +9 W +19 +2 vs cold Resist Fire 30|INIT +15|PER +25|SM+13|40'|Immune to poison| Freedom of Movement |Haste|Copy
Daily Resources:
Pearl of Power 1st 3/3, Four Leaf Clover 3/3, Heroism 0/1, Quick Runner Shirt 1/1, Re-roll 0/1, Channel 0/8, Copy Cat 7/9, Veil 9/9 | Spells 1st 2/7 2nd 3/7 3rd 3/6 4th 2/5 5th 3/4 6th 3/3

Helgar smiles pleasantly at the Elf. Finally a real Elf. Perhaps the Dwarf will leave his scorpion alone.

"We just went over all that information already but glad to see another person that is on the ball."


CG Female Lyrakien Azata familiar (sage) | HP 29/29 | AC 29 / 18 T / 24 FF | CMD 15 | Fort +4, Ref +9, Will +10 | DR 5/evil; Immune electricity, petrification; Resist cold 10, fire 10 | Speed 30ft, fly 80ft (perfect) | Perception +14, Darkvision 60ft., Low-Light Vision; detect evil, detect magic constant; Sense Motive +7 | Starlight Blast (1/1d4 rounds, Ref DC 15) 5ft burst, d4 holy dmg+1 for each step away from CG | Init +8 | Conditions: truespeech, freedom of movement, mage armor, haste

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (5) + 15 = 20
Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28
A beautiful lyakien hovers in flight near Oberon's shoulder, her blonde hair tossed in front of her emerald green eyes by her gossamer fairy-like wings. The tiny azata carries a staff of entwined serpents in one hand.

"Sage I may be, Oberon, but your own vast stores of knowledge never cease to amaze me," the familiar compliments her master. "I look forward to serving you and your friends and carrying out some research of my own, as well."

"Please, call me Persephone." The lyrakien smiles at Helgar. "It's a pleasure to meet a fellow scholar, Sir Dwarf. Most of Oberon's acquaintances spend more time at the gym and the alehouse than in a library."

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Ranger/1 Inquisitor/8 (Tot Lvl 9) | Init +14 | AC 15 tch 12, ff 13 | HP 36/77 | Fort +13 Ref +9 Will +16 | Bane 3/8 | Judgement 2/3
Husarq wrote:
"I hear you, dwarf. More elves would be helpful. In case we are stranded and become hungry. Heheheh,"

Int Check: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (10) - 2 = 8

Not comprehending the intended meaning, the dwarf smiles broadly. "YES! That sounds, I say, that sounds ideal! never considered that a'fore... Bein' on an island full o' elves for a whole year..."

His voice trails off and his eyes take on a half-lidded, faraway glaze.
_________________________

Helgar wrote:
Helgar smiles pleasantly at the Elf. Finally a real Elf. Perhaps the Dwarf will leave his scorpion alone.

Hubbub snaps out of his reverie as Oberon speaks. "Finally! This must be our team leader." And he listens attentively to the information proffered.

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Mareq's Summoned Ally wrote:


Can we buy some ghost salt?

yep

Husarq wrote:


He stares Hrethnar and his tattoos. "Why do we not flay this one alive, take his skin as a nice, smooth shawl against the chill of the Gloomspires, and use it as a map during our exploration?

his pic is on 8-15 here

The grey bearded Hrethnar stares at Husarq and places a hang on his dagger. "Argh yah beastie. Just try." He turns to Captain
Calisro Benarry. "Strange lot you've picked. Have them watch their tongues!"

Calisro Benarry turns to Hasarq and barks "Watch it..." The female half orc then turns to Harrow. "Good to see you again! I'll have the cook make apple tarts!"


M Efreeti Lord of All He Surveys 10 (HP 79/85; AC 33 / T 11 / FF 31 ; F +11, R +6, W +8; Init +2, Perception +11, Darkvision 60') [dice=Power Attack]1d20+19[/dice] [dice=Slashing dmg]3d6+26[/dice] [dice=Fire dmg]1d6[/dice]
GM Qstor wrote:
"Strange lot you've picked. Have them watch their tongues!"

"You mean, this one?" replies Husarq, letting his long forked efreet tongue languorously slip out between his lips and lick the steaming blood from his cheek.


"Oh Mighty Husarq, he clearly would prefer to be dead before you flay him. And mortals always squirm too much when they're being flayed while alive. The map tattooed on his flesh may be damaged. Really quite considerate of him to realize this, Your Worshipfullness," says Hakim-Sharif, placatingly.

Distract him and arrange for the weapon blanche, you fool, before he decides to murder all these mortal pirate types and eat them, he says telepathically to Mareq. Or at least tries to.

Liberty's Edge

Male Ifrit Summoner 10 (HP63/63; AC 20 / T 12 / FF 18; DR5 (fire); F +4, R +5, W +7; Init +2, Perception +0, Diplomacy +18, Kn(a, pl) +13, Darkvision 60')

Mareq quickly shuffles forward towards Benarry."Uh, yes. Ghost salt weapon blanche. An excellent idea, my lord just had. How may I procure it, Captain? Quickly, I hope. I always carry out my Master's commands promptly. And we need to get going, if my lord and his, errr, companions are to enter the Gloomspire on time."

Husarq smiles and grabs the hookah back from the jann, Hakim-Sharif, and takes a puff.

2 PP for three applications of ghost salt weapon blanche.

Dark Archive

Half-orc Inquisitor 6 / Cavalier 2 / Rogue 1 | HP 69/69 | AC 23; Tch 12; FF 22 | F +11; R +6; W +9 | CMB+12; CMD 23 | Speed 20 ft | Init +4 | +1 Cruel Keen Nodachi (adamantine): +14 (1d10+10/15-20) | Perc +16

Harrow doesn't pay much attention to what the others have learned about this place. Details, facts, conjecture--this meant little to the half-orc.

When Mareq mentions the ghost salt can help deal with the undead Harrow fears the most, he buys plenty of it too.

And if get stuck inside, at least have salt to eat--

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Ranger/1 Inquisitor/8 (Tot Lvl 9) | Init +14 | AC 15 tch 12, ff 13 | HP 36/77 | Fort +13 Ref +9 Will +16 | Bane 3/8 | Judgement 2/3

Hubbub notices the pensive look on Harrows face as the half-ling considers a year of eating salt.

"Aye," the dwarf muses as he continues to misread the situation, "he gets it."

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Mareq's Summoned Ally wrote:

"Oh Mighty Husarq, he clearly would prefer to be dead before you flay him. And mortals always squirm too much when they're being flayed while alive. The map tattooed on his flesh may be damaged. Really quite considerate of him to realize this, Your Worshipfullness," says Hakim-Sharif, placatingly.

Hrethnar draws his dagger. "NO one is flaying ME!"

Calisro Benarry holds out her arms in front of Hrethnar and grows angry. "Hold it! And Husarq you apologize. I've had enough of your mouth!"


CG Female Lyrakien Azata familiar (sage) | HP 29/29 | AC 29 / 18 T / 24 FF | CMD 15 | Fort +4, Ref +9, Will +10 | DR 5/evil; Immune electricity, petrification; Resist cold 10, fire 10 | Speed 30ft, fly 80ft (perfect) | Perception +14, Darkvision 60ft., Low-Light Vision; detect evil, detect magic constant; Sense Motive +7 | Starlight Blast (1/1d4 rounds, Ref DC 15) 5ft burst, d4 holy dmg+1 for each step away from CG | Init +8 | Conditions: truespeech, freedom of movement, mage armor, haste

"Mareq, maybe Husarq needs a time-out, eh?" A worried frown creases Persephone's brow.

Sovereign Court

Male Human Cleric (Herald Caller) 11 Invisibility Purge 55', Resist Energy (Fire), Heroism, Shield of Faith, Mage Armor, Longstrider, Heightened Awareness, Fallback Strategy, Deadeye Lore, Defending Bone, Delay Poison, Ant Haul, Blood Boiling Pill |HP 91/91|AC 28 T 15 FF 27 Incorporeal AC 19|DR 5/Blud|CMB +8 CMD 16 +1 vs Grapple|F +14 R +9 W +19 +2 vs cold Resist Fire 30|INIT +15|PER +25|SM+13|40'|Immune to poison| Freedom of Movement |Haste|Copy
Daily Resources:
Pearl of Power 1st 3/3, Four Leaf Clover 3/3, Heroism 0/1, Quick Runner Shirt 1/1, Re-roll 0/1, Channel 0/8, Copy Cat 7/9, Veil 9/9 | Spells 1st 2/7 2nd 3/7 3rd 3/6 4th 2/5 5th 3/4 6th 3/3

Helgar nods at the tiny Azata.

"She has a point. Bombastic displays of personality are fine but we have a mission to complete. Perhaps we can leave these colorful discussions to latter in the day."

"Besides we should be thinking about what preparations and purchases we should make. Not this."


M Efreeti Lord of All He Surveys 10 (HP 79/85; AC 33 / T 11 / FF 31 ; F +11, R +6, W +8; Init +2, Perception +11, Darkvision 60') [dice=Power Attack]1d20+19[/dice] [dice=Slashing dmg]3d6+26[/dice] [dice=Fire dmg]1d6[/dice]
GM Qstor wrote:
Calisro Benarry holds out her arms in front of Hrethnar and grows angry. "Hold it! And Husarq you apologize. I've had enough of your mouth!"

Husarq laughs an evil, deep laugh, and sucks deeply on the hookah before exhaling smoke in rings through the room.

Liberty's Edge

Male Ifrit Summoner 10 (HP63/63; AC 20 / T 12 / FF 18; DR5 (fire); F +4, R +5, W +7; Init +2, Perception +0, Diplomacy +18, Kn(a, pl) +13, Darkvision 60')
Persephone of Elysium wrote:
"Mareq, maybe Husarq needs a time-out, eh?" A worried frown creases Persephone's brow.

Mareq backs away from Persephone, distancing himself from her and her dangerous suggestion that HE controls the mighty Husarq al-Shamir.

"Yes, yes. Ghost salts. Got them, Lord," he says, handing him the weapon blanche. He makes sure to keep his eyes averted when he hands the ghost salt to Husarq.


Do try not to make my job any harder, Venture Captain Benarry, says Hakim-Sharif to the pathfinder telepathically. He's like a lazy dire tiger. Don't poke him when he snarls and he'll forget all about it and go back to sleep.

"Hmmm, your tattooed sigils are the keys to open the Gloomspire? I imagine if they worked from inside, you would have used them long ago to open a doorway, yes?" says Hakim-Sharif to Hrethnar. He turns to Husarq and bows he head before addressing him.

"Oh Mighty One, while you would no doubt enjoy... <ahem> ... flaying this silly mortal pirate, I don't think his skin would work to open the doorway from inside the Gloomspire. Being trapped inside this demiplane would be... undesirable. Instead, I shall endeavor to find a source of entertainment for you inside the Gloomspire. Something more worthy of your attention, no doubt," says the janni Hakim-Sharif.

When Hakim-Sharif mentions being trapped in another plane, Husarq frowns and spits, remembering (link1) something (link2). "Hmmph. Agreed."

Onward

Grand Lodge

HP 94/94 | AC 24 TAC 16 FF 19 (fortification 25%) | CMD 26 | F +11 R +15 W +9 [immune poison] (evasion,+4 vs. sonic and language effects) | Sing: 28/28 Ex: 3/3 LM: 2/2 L1: 6/6 L2: 5/5 L3: 5/5 L4: 3/3 | Ini +6 | Senses +12
Skills:
Acrobatics+12,Bluff+18,Appraise+0,Climb+6,Diplo+19,Disguis+8,Escap+9,H.anim al+12,Arc+9,Dung+9,Eng+9,His+9,Local+9,Nat+9,Nob+9,Pla+9,Rel+9,Ling+7,Sing+ 18,Dance+12,S.Motives+18,SoHand+9,Spell+9,Stealth+9,UMD+17
Female Human Bard 11 | - (Inactive)

"Ok, we will be back before dusk comes" Pandora looks at Hrethnar intently "Let us know when you are about to open the door. Meanwhile, we have an expedition to prepare"

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Calisro Benarry stares at Hasarq "One.." Anger grows on her face.

Sovereign Court

Male Human Cleric (Herald Caller) 11 Invisibility Purge 55', Resist Energy (Fire), Heroism, Shield of Faith, Mage Armor, Longstrider, Heightened Awareness, Fallback Strategy, Deadeye Lore, Defending Bone, Delay Poison, Ant Haul, Blood Boiling Pill |HP 91/91|AC 28 T 15 FF 27 Incorporeal AC 19|DR 5/Blud|CMB +8 CMD 16 +1 vs Grapple|F +14 R +9 W +19 +2 vs cold Resist Fire 30|INIT +15|PER +25|SM+13|40'|Immune to poison| Freedom of Movement |Haste|Copy
Daily Resources:
Pearl of Power 1st 3/3, Four Leaf Clover 3/3, Heroism 0/1, Quick Runner Shirt 1/1, Re-roll 0/1, Channel 0/8, Copy Cat 7/9, Veil 9/9 | Spells 1st 2/7 2nd 3/7 3rd 3/6 4th 2/5 5th 3/4 6th 3/3

Helgar ducks below to seek out the quartermaster while the Venture Captain and Hasarq feud over words.

He buys the following items with gold:

Anointing Oil (x4) (Equipment) 100 gp

Scrolls:

Echolocation 700 gp
Heroism 375 gp
See Invisibility(x2) 300 gp
Lesser Restoration(x2) 300 gp
Heightened Awareness (x4) 100 gp
Silent Image 25 gp
Obscuring Mist 25 gp

Scrollbox 5 gp

From his chronicle sheets:

Wand of Mage Armor(10) 150 gp
Wand of Mirror Images(7) 630 gp

He arranges his new equipment and returns to the party prepared to depart.

Dark Archive

Male CG Elf (Mordant Spire) Wizard (Evoker-Admixture) 8 | HP: 58/58 | AC: 24 (15 Tch, 20 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 19 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +8 (+2 vs Enchantments | Init: +3 | Perc: +12, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Elemental Ray: 7/7 | Spells: 0-4/4; 1-5/6+1; 2-5/5+1; 3-4/4+1; 4-3/3+1 | Active conditions: Heightened Awareness, Mage Armor, Shield of Faith, Fly, Greater Invisibility, Haste

Oberon eyes the summoner and his eidolon - and the angry venture-captain and the pirate.

"Venture-Captain Benarry still expects the efreeti to apologize to Hrethnar," Oberon says after the half-orc corsair begins counting.

"Mareq, is Husarq going to gain control of himself, or would it be best if he returned to the plane whence he was summoned?" the elf asks, polite yet direct.


M Efreeti Lord of All He Surveys 10 (HP 79/85; AC 33 / T 11 / FF 31 ; F +11, R +6, W +8; Init +2, Perception +11, Darkvision 60') [dice=Power Attack]1d20+19[/dice] [dice=Slashing dmg]3d6+26[/dice] [dice=Fire dmg]1d6[/dice]
Oberon della Strega wrote:

"Mareq, is Husarq going to gain control of himself, or would it be best if he returned to the plane whence he was summoned?" the elf asks, polite yet direct.

"Heheh. That's not really an option anymore, elf. I wish it was," rumbles Husarq as he turns to look at Oberon. He puffs on his hookah, before standing up and looking down at Hrethnar, then to the Venture-Captain. "If I didn't apologize to the Sultan of the Efreet before he struck my head off the first time, I don't think I'll be apologizing to that mortal swashbuckler anytime soon. Do you have time to wait?"

He cocks a red talon towards the Gloomspires. "Or shall we find some treasure?"

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Ranger/1 Inquisitor/8 (Tot Lvl 9) | Init +14 | AC 15 tch 12, ff 13 | HP 36/77 | Fort +13 Ref +9 Will +16 | Bane 3/8 | Judgement 2/3

@GM, I have the Scoll-Savvy boon. I'd like to use it to get one scroll of Daybreak Arrow, please. In addition, I would like to purchase some antitoxin, antiplague, bloodblock, stillgut, and soul stimulant from the ship. Thank you! :)

Antitoxin (x2) 100 GP
Antiplague (x2) 100 GP
Bloodblock (x2) 50 GP
Stillgut (x2) 100 GP
Soul Stimulant (1) 300 GP

Total GP spent: 650 GP

@Players: I have the ability to grant one reroll at your regular bonuses +5. That's one time only per game. If you feel like it's a clutch moment, please feel free to ask to use it. :)

Sovereign Court

Male Human Cleric (Herald Caller) 11 Invisibility Purge 55', Resist Energy (Fire), Heroism, Shield of Faith, Mage Armor, Longstrider, Heightened Awareness, Fallback Strategy, Deadeye Lore, Defending Bone, Delay Poison, Ant Haul, Blood Boiling Pill |HP 91/91|AC 28 T 15 FF 27 Incorporeal AC 19|DR 5/Blud|CMB +8 CMD 16 +1 vs Grapple|F +14 R +9 W +19 +2 vs cold Resist Fire 30|INIT +15|PER +25|SM+13|40'|Immune to poison| Freedom of Movement |Haste|Copy
Daily Resources:
Pearl of Power 1st 3/3, Four Leaf Clover 3/3, Heroism 0/1, Quick Runner Shirt 1/1, Re-roll 0/1, Channel 0/8, Copy Cat 7/9, Veil 9/9 | Spells 1st 2/7 2nd 3/7 3rd 3/6 4th 2/5 5th 3/4 6th 3/3

Helgar nods at Uncle Hubbub's purchases. He runs down to grab some Anti-Plague and Soul Stimulant himself.

Anti-Plague(X2) 100 gp
Soul Stimulant(X1) 300 gp

"Good idea, Dwarf. You can never be too prepared."

Helgar is sure to eat a hearty breakfast and be well hydrated before entering the crypt.

Silver Crusade

Male Dwarf Ranger/1 Inquisitor/8 (Tot Lvl 9) | Init +14 | AC 15 tch 12, ff 13 | HP 36/77 | Fort +13 Ref +9 Will +16 | Bane 3/8 | Judgement 2/3

Still lost in reverie, Hubbub doesn't notice when a Pathfinder messenger places his purchases into his handy haversack and takes money out of his coin purse.

The blissful dwarf barely registers Helgar's comment and responds: "What? Oh, yes. Prepared. I'm prepared to stay on an island full o' elves. Peace. Quiet. Perfection! mumble, mumble, mumble..."

Then, he blurts out another: "Praise Desna!"

:)

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

The Venture captain screams "Arrgh..Husarq you arrogant bastard get through the portal and off my ship!!"


M Efreeti Lord of All He Surveys 10 (HP 79/85; AC 33 / T 11 / FF 31 ; F +11, R +6, W +8; Init +2, Perception +11, Darkvision 60') [dice=Power Attack]1d20+19[/dice] [dice=Slashing dmg]3d6+26[/dice] [dice=Fire dmg]1d6[/dice]
GM Qstor wrote:
The Venture captain screams "Arrgh..Husarq you arrogant bastard get through the portal and off my ship!!"

Husarq puffs a huge ring of smoke out of his mouth and sets down the hookah. "Ahh. Nothing like a smoke, before the bloodletting begins. Remember, Sharif. You promised to find me something entertaining on the other side of this portal. Mareq-Thrall, come!"

The efreeti bey slowly tromps his way towards the door, Mareq and Hakim-Sharif following.

As he passes Harrow he looks down at him. "Ah, the green one. Remember to eat your apple tarts, halfling. Killing on an empty stomach is... terribly unfortunate."

He ducks through the small doorway and emerges into the open air.

Dark Archive

Male CG Elf (Mordant Spire) Wizard (Evoker-Admixture) 8 | HP: 58/58 | AC: 24 (15 Tch, 20 Fl) | CMB: +4, CMD: 19 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +8 (+2 vs Enchantments | Init: +3 | Perc: +12, SM: +2 | Speed 30ft | Elemental Ray: 7/7 | Spells: 0-4/4; 1-5/6+1; 2-5/5+1; 3-4/4+1; 4-3/3+1 | Active conditions: Heightened Awareness, Mage Armor, Shield of Faith, Fly, Greater Invisibility, Haste

Taking a cue from the other cautious members of the team, Oberon hands the quartermaster a pouch of coin, spending 300gp for one vial of soul stimulant, 100gp for two vials of antiplague and another 100gp for two vials of antitoxin, passing one of each to Persephone.

"We're ready," the elf pronounces.

Liberty's Edge

Male Ifrit Summoner 10 (HP63/63; AC 20 / T 12 / FF 18; DR5 (fire); F +4, R +5, W +7; Init +2, Perception +0, Diplomacy +18, Kn(a, pl) +13, Darkvision 60')

Hakim and Mareq converse telepathically while walking behind the efreeti lord.

Do you think the venture-captain realized her insults didn't register?

I don't believe this area of this Prime world practices polygamy or has harems, so... no.

And the efreet. Arrogant. That's like saying the Plane of Fire is hot. Does the Bey even know what that word means?

Well, I for one, am glad that he went back to his hookah. The White Mage didn't ask me to accompany him as a clean-up crew, wiping blood and entrails from ship decks.

What about the elf? Do you anticipate problems with him?

Oh, no! On the contrary. If he can throw down fire magics, like I believe he may, the Bey and he will work together quite well on the battlefield.

I think the problem is more likely to be the lyrakien. She thinks I control Husarq Bey. That he is some outer planes thing; an eidolon of my father, shaped by my imagination. Worse, she thinks he can still pass through the planar boundaries. Reminding him of his exile is sure to anger him. I fear I shall bear the brunt of it.

You may. What matter? Are you not an ifrit of the Blood of Bayt Shamir? What is pain, but a temporary situation? When you had the Sultan strike off your father Husarq's head, did he complain?

Well, truth be told, he did. A little.

Heh. All be well, Mareq. In a thousand years, he will have forgotten all about your treachery.

Dark Archive

Half-orc Inquisitor 6 / Cavalier 2 / Rogue 1 | HP 69/69 | AC 23; Tch 12; FF 22 | F +11; R +6; W +9 | CMB+12; CMD 23 | Speed 20 ft | Init +4 | +1 Cruel Keen Nodachi (adamantine): +14 (1d10+10/15-20) | Perc +16

Harrow is glad that Husarq remembered it was time to eat. Harrow opens his bag and pulls out some apple tarts, which his friend Didymus frequently sent him. Somehow, they were always magically fresh and warm.

As he begins eating, he holds one out to Uncle Hubbub.

"You half-ling like Harrow? Half elf, half dwarf?"


M Efreeti Lord of All He Surveys 10 (HP 79/85; AC 33 / T 11 / FF 31 ; F +11, R +6, W +8; Init +2, Perception +11, Darkvision 60') [dice=Power Attack]1d20+19[/dice] [dice=Slashing dmg]3d6+26[/dice] [dice=Fire dmg]1d6[/dice]
Harrow Tatterhood wrote:
"You half-ling like Harrow? Half elf, half dwarf?"

LOL. Everything is either a halfling or an elf.

Grand Lodge

HP 94/94 | AC 24 TAC 16 FF 19 (fortification 25%) | CMD 26 | F +11 R +15 W +9 [immune poison] (evasion,+4 vs. sonic and language effects) | Sing: 28/28 Ex: 3/3 LM: 2/2 L1: 6/6 L2: 5/5 L3: 5/5 L4: 3/3 | Ini +6 | Senses +12
Skills:
Acrobatics+12,Bluff+18,Appraise+0,Climb+6,Diplo+19,Disguis+8,Escap+9,H.anim al+12,Arc+9,Dung+9,Eng+9,His+9,Local+9,Nat+9,Nob+9,Pla+9,Rel+9,Ling+7,Sing+ 18,Dance+12,S.Motives+18,SoHand+9,Spell+9,Stealth+9,UMD+17
Female Human Bard 11 | - (Inactive)

"Apple tarts? I much prefer cinnamon cookies" Pandora brings a pot full of cookies and offers them for others to take "Would you like?" she takes one and bites it chewing slowly "Well, this is delicious. I feel now I am truly ready to begin this tomb looting stuff"

Sovereign Court

Male Human Cleric (Herald Caller) 11 Invisibility Purge 55', Resist Energy (Fire), Heroism, Shield of Faith, Mage Armor, Longstrider, Heightened Awareness, Fallback Strategy, Deadeye Lore, Defending Bone, Delay Poison, Ant Haul, Blood Boiling Pill |HP 91/91|AC 28 T 15 FF 27 Incorporeal AC 19|DR 5/Blud|CMB +8 CMD 16 +1 vs Grapple|F +14 R +9 W +19 +2 vs cold Resist Fire 30|INIT +15|PER +25|SM+13|40'|Immune to poison| Freedom of Movement |Haste|Copy
Daily Resources:
Pearl of Power 1st 3/3, Four Leaf Clover 3/3, Heroism 0/1, Quick Runner Shirt 1/1, Re-roll 0/1, Channel 0/8, Copy Cat 7/9, Veil 9/9 | Spells 1st 2/7 2nd 3/7 3rd 3/6 4th 2/5 5th 3/4 6th 3/3

Helgar smiles but waves off the cookies having already filled up beforehand.

"You all better get ready and eat if you are able."

He stretches out a little and waits just a minute before leaving to begins his preparations.

Channel - Sanctify Shield (24 hours)
Take Blood Boiling Pill (8 hours)
Take Anti-Plague (1 hour)
Activate Longstrider from wand (1 hour)
Activate Mage Armor from wand (1 hour)

Casts the following spells:

Ant Haul (22 hours)
Deadeye Lore (11 hours)
Delay Poison (11 hours)
Defending Bone (11 hours)


M Efreeti Lord of All He Surveys 10 (HP 79/85; AC 33 / T 11 / FF 31 ; F +11, R +6, W +8; Init +2, Perception +11, Darkvision 60') [dice=Power Attack]1d20+19[/dice] [dice=Slashing dmg]3d6+26[/dice] [dice=Fire dmg]1d6[/dice]

Outside, Husarq waves Mareq forward. "Ward me, thrall," he commands.

Mareq pulls forth a rune-encircled wand and gently stabs master with it's sharp end. The glowing silver runes on the wand swirl about the wand, from the bottom to the tip, where they transfer onto Husarq's flesh, glowing gently before vanishing from view.

"Ahhh, you are a pathetic wretch with your silly little wand. You think I care that you stab me? That you draw blood? The sacrifice is worth it and I hardly notice," chuckles Husarq as he feels the magic ward taking effect.

Mage Armor

Sovereign Court

Male Human Cleric (Herald Caller) 11 Invisibility Purge 55', Resist Energy (Fire), Heroism, Shield of Faith, Mage Armor, Longstrider, Heightened Awareness, Fallback Strategy, Deadeye Lore, Defending Bone, Delay Poison, Ant Haul, Blood Boiling Pill |HP 91/91|AC 28 T 15 FF 27 Incorporeal AC 19|DR 5/Blud|CMB +8 CMD 16 +1 vs Grapple|F +14 R +9 W +19 +2 vs cold Resist Fire 30|INIT +15|PER +25|SM+13|40'|Immune to poison| Freedom of Movement |Haste|Copy
Daily Resources:
Pearl of Power 1st 3/3, Four Leaf Clover 3/3, Heroism 0/1, Quick Runner Shirt 1/1, Re-roll 0/1, Channel 0/8, Copy Cat 7/9, Veil 9/9 | Spells 1st 2/7 2nd 3/7 3rd 3/6 4th 2/5 5th 3/4 6th 3/3

Helgar looks around.

"People get ready. It is almost time to go."

Waiting on GM update to get us rolling. :)

1 to 50 of 425 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Qstor's PFS 10-17 On Sevenfingers's Sails (Full) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.