GM TOP #6-06: Hall of the Flesh Eaters (Core)

Game Master Pete H.

Slides


1 to 50 of 350 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

V2 Secret Rolls | Mst Fall Fort| Spell Templates | Hall of the Flesh Eaters |

As the Grinning Pixie lurches and sways in the storm, Venture-Captain Calisro Benarry (Maps Page 3) of the Arcadian Mariner’s Lodge grins widely as she slides a clay jug of strong Sargavan rum across her table. Though broad-shouldered and half a head taller than most humans, the intimidating half-orc speaks with an almost childlike excitement in her husky voice. “My apologies for all the secrecy,” she says. “I had to make sure some pirate rascal didn’t catch wind of our mission. Now that Drenchport’s a week behind us and we’re hugging the Eye of Abendego, it’s time to give you lubbers the full run-down.”

Benarry waits for the jug to make its way back to her, then takes a long swig. “I mentioned in Drenchport that the Society wants you to explore a recently discovered ruin somewhere north of the Shackles. Well, that was partly true, but it wasn’t exactly the whole story.” Benarry’s eyes narrow and her grin becomes unsettlingly sharklike. “We’re actually sending you to the Gloomspires, to Old Sevenfingers’s tomb.” Chuckling softly, she slides the jug back across the table. “Here, have another nip. Looks like you need it.”

Knowledge Arcana OR Knowledge History about the Gloomspires:
DC hidden, I’ll reveal the info depending on how well you do on this check.

Knowledge Arcana OR Knowledge History OR Knowledge Local about Sempet Sevenfingers:
DC hidden, I’ll reveal the info depending on how well you do on this check.

There is more info coming with the VC’s next post, but this will allow everyone a chance to do their introductions as well as attempt to recall if they know anything about the info so far revealed. Please hold any followup questions (for now) as the VC may answer them in her next post.

The Exchange

Female | HP 31/33 | AC 17, T 14, FF 14 | CMD 15| F +4 R +7 W +7; +2 vs. fear | Init +9 | Perc +11 | Speed 30ft | Bard Spells 1st 3/4 | 2nd 1/2 | Bardic Performance 15/18 | Cleric Spells 2/2+1 | Channel 1d6 2/7 | Active Conditions: |Agile Feet 4/4 | Bit of Luck: 3/4

Dimple and her stomach have been in serious negotiations since they departed. The rough waters have presently given the stomach a much stronger position. Turning slightly green, she closes her eyes and plugs her nose as she slides the offered jug of paint thinner to the next person in line. She quesily asks, "Do you have anything with bubbles? Not that your barnacle cleaner isn't wonderful. Except that it really isn't and smelly really bad, like die in a dark alley behind a tavern bad."

Arcana vs Gloom: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Local vs Sempet: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26


V2 Secret Rolls | Mst Fall Fort| Spell Templates | Hall of the Flesh Eaters |

Dimple recalls a few things, but not everything.

Dimple Gloomspires:
The Gloomspires are an ancient field of massive stone columns that rise from the Arcadian Ocean. Most sages say they were already old when the Ghol-Gan Empire was young. The Gloomspires are hollow and contain many chambers and passages, all of which are believed to be cursed, monster-infested, or both.

Since the time of Ghol-Gan, many of the Gloomspires have been explored, and some have even been claimed and repurposed by other beings. Of these, Sevenfingers’s tomb is the most well known.

Dimple Sempet:
Sempet Sevenfingers was a legendary pirate who was active in the region 300 years ago.

From his dreaded flagship, the Voracious, Sevenfingers commanded a small fleet of pirate ships. He was feared and despised for using cannibals and madmen to augment his boarding parties.

Sevenfingers was a powerful wizard who dabbled in necromancy and communed with evil outsiders, entities from the Dark Tapestry, and other beings from unspeakable realms beyond Golarion.

The Exchange

Half-Elf 5 | Mods: I.C. HP: 47/47| AC 20, T 13 15, FF 15 | CMD: 20| F: +8, R: +5, W: +1; +2 vs enchant/some NL; immune sleep; +1 vs Fear | 30ft (40 w/o pack) | Rage: 0/5; Folio Re-Roll (3 star) 1/1 | Perc: +1, SM: -1 | Init: +5

Snagging the brew, LGZ raises it before hesitating. Recoiling at the smell of the liquid, he shrugs and takes a large swig before setting it down. A warmth travels along through his gullet...down his throat...and radiates outward. *HICK*

"Not...not bad." he gasps. "Bit rougher than what I'm used to....but warms the innerds."

"So, Sevenfingers? That on one hand or total? We just cataloging what we find in there or what's the deal here?"

The Concordance

Male CN Half-Orc Sorcerer 5 | HP: 25/27 | AC: 16 13 (12 13 Tch, 15 11 Fl) | CMD: 13 (11 Fl) | F: +3, R: +3 +4, W: +6 | Init: +7 +8 | Perc: +1, SM +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: mage armor, fatigued

Kasvot chuckles at the fairer races' difficulty with Captain Benarry's rum. Frail for a half-orc, he at least inherited his race's constitution regarding drink. "This'll do. Why didn't you break this out earlier?" he asks in regards to the rum.

Knowledge (arcana), Gloomspires: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Knowledge (arcana), Sevenfingers: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Kasvot will continue maxing his Knowledge (arcana), so even though I haven't leveled him up yet, his bonus will be at least +9


V2 Secret Rolls | Mst Fall Fort| Spell Templates | Hall of the Flesh Eaters |

Kasvot Gloomspires:
The Gloomspires are an ancient field of massive stone columns that rise from the Arcadian Ocean. Most sages say they were already old when the Ghol-Gan Empire was young. The Gloomspires are hollow and contain many chambers and passages, all of which are believed to be cursed, monster-infested, or both.

Since the time of Ghol-Gan, many of the Gloomspires have been explored, and some have even been claimed and repurposed by other beings. Of these, Sevenfingers’s tomb is the most well known.

The Gloomspires are inundated with strange, reality-warping effects. The columns occasionally shift their positions, and many explorers report feeling a sense of wrongness and foreboding just from being in the area. This bizarre magic also makes teleportation and plane-traveling magic very difficult, though summoning spells tend to function normally.

Kasvot Sempet:
Sempet Sevenfingers was a legendary pirate who was active in the region 300 years ago.

From his dreaded flagship, the Voracious, Sevenfingers commanded a small fleet of pirate ships. He was feared and despised for using cannibals and madmen to augment his boarding parties.

I believe with the current group that no one can hit a DC 30 check for either of those knowledge checks and the DC 25s have now both been hit so I'll move us along to the next part today.


V2 Secret Rolls | Mst Fall Fort| Spell Templates | Hall of the Flesh Eaters |

Venture-Captain Calisro Benarry snorts at the halflings request, "We ain't a frilly bar in Absalom, only this swill to drink." Nodding her affirmation as the half-elf gives it a try and doesn't gag she then smiles when Kasvot takes a good sized swig.

“I’ve been researching the Gloomspires for a very long time. Before I sailed to Absalom and joined the Society, I was a Free Captain here in the Shackles. Back then I learned about the Gloomspires, Old Sevenfingers, and all the treasure and secrets the old devil took with him when he sealed himself in his tomb.”

A long, rumbling growl of thunder makes Benarry pause, and she takes the opportunity to wet her lips with another swig of rum before she continues. “Since joining the Society, I’ve been able to learn even more about the Gloomspires. Most importantly, I’ve discovered that they’re tied to certain alignments of the stars, and that twice each year—beginning on the nights of the summer and winter solstices—the columns cease moving for exactly three days.”

“So, tomorrow’s the summer solstice. Now that you know the ‘where’ and the ‘when’ of this little caper, you need to know why the Society’s sending you.” Benarry pauses before continuing in a more conspiratorial voice. “I recently came into the possession of a logbook once owned by the pirate captain, Mazzer Thrennt. Before Thrennt ended up as lusca-bait seven years back, he was a moderately successful pirate who shared my obsession with the Gloomspires. It turns out his log contains an inventory of the plunder he liberated over the years, including the loot he found in Sevenfingers’s tomb. One item on Thrennt’s list immediately got my attention: His log described with perfect accuracy a relic from lost Lirgen called the Orb of Stars. I’m certain that this device can manipulate the alignments of the stars—or at least how we perceive them— and historical accounts suggest we could also use it to trick the Gloomspires into thinking that the solstice lasts more than just a day. The Society and I both want that orb, and it’s going to look really good to the folks back home if you’re able to secure it. Here,” she says, passing a sheet of parchment across the table, “I’ve written down some of the particulars.”

The handout is available on slide #4. If any purchases still need to be made, the quartermaster on the ship is well stocked (magical items are capped at 2500g) and will be available prior to casting off. Benarry provides any digging tools the players need (miner’s picks, shovels, etc.) at no cost. She also supplies each player with 50 gold pieces of credit for renting equipment from the quartermaster, though she expects the players to return any surviving equipment at the end of the adventure.

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +12 (storm burst 0/6 Acid Darts 0/6, clw wand 0/50) Half elf AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 36
Earth Elemental:
AC17 T10 FF17 Fort+6 Ref -1 Will+3 Hp 17
Conjurer 2 Druid 3

A half elf blanches in the corner before passing on the grog. I will need a clear head if we are heading to seven fingers tomb he is dressed in leathers and carries a variety of wands

He also bears a sword longbow and several wands and a quiver of arrows. A Hawk has found a perch nearby

Spoiler:

arcana: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

arcana: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female | HP 31/33 | AC 17, T 14, FF 14 | CMD 15| F +4 R +7 W +7; +2 vs. fear | Init +9 | Perc +11 | Speed 30ft | Bard Spells 1st 3/4 | 2nd 1/2 | Bardic Performance 15/18 | Cleric Spells 2/2+1 | Channel 1d6 2/7 | Active Conditions: |Agile Feet 4/4 | Bit of Luck: 3/4

Dimple sidles up next to Niza, but completely ignores the gnome. Instead, she whispers to Albis. "Hey, looks like you might make a new friend. Maybe you and it and me and my 'Hubba hubba man' can go on a double date. Whatcha say? You in?" She stares at the bird waiting for an answer. When none is forthcoming, "Playin' it cool huh? Nice. Don't worry, I'll ask around, see if there is any competition you have to worry about." With that, the bard fistbumps the hawk's talon and walks away, whistling an old romantic ditty.


NG Celestial Hawk 5 | Perc: +2 (Low-Light), SM: +2 | CMD 11 | HP: 23/23 | AC/Tch/FF 18/15/15 (DR 5/Evil) | F/R/W +2/+5/+2 (Improved Evasion, resist Acid, Cold & Electricity 10, Spell Resistance 10) | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: NA

"SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!" His feathers ruffle a bit.

Dark Archive

NG Gnome Wizard 5 | Perc: +2 (+4 near Albis), Low-Light, SM: +0 (+2 near Albis) | HP: 47/47 42/42 (+10 Temp HP) | AC/Tch/FF 14/14/12 19/14/17 (-1 AC if Medium, +4 Dodge vs. Giants) | F/R/W +5/+4/+5 +4/+4/+5 (+4 vs. illusions) | CMD 16 (17 if Medium) | Init: +2 | Speed 20ft | Spells in Profile, Telekinetic Fist 5/6 | Active conditions: -2 Con, Mage Armor (usually), Free Necklace | Albis

Niza chuckles quietly and smooths down Albis's feathers. "I know. I know." With a sigh, she rolls her eyes and grabs the jug. Taking a small sip, she begins coughing and patting her chest. "I'm okay," she gasps out. "Went down the wrong way."


V2 Secret Rolls | Mst Fall Fort| Spell Templates | Hall of the Flesh Eaters |

Albis does not appear to be interested in getting set up with this new bird. Maybe he's a stuck up prick. Maybe he just got out of a harmful relationship and isn't ready to try again. Maybe that bird just isn't his type?

Any questions for the VC?

The Concordance

Male CN Half-Orc Sorcerer 5 | HP: 25/27 | AC: 16 13 (12 13 Tch, 15 11 Fl) | CMD: 13 (11 Fl) | F: +3, R: +3 +4, W: +6 | Init: +7 +8 | Perc: +1, SM +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: mage armor, fatigued

Kasvot raises an eyebrow at the VC. "Do you expect there to be much... digging?" His face displays a clear disdain as his eyes absently wander over his courtier's outfit as he brushes some dust from his cuff.

"I suppose I'll leave poor Drummady's nice shoes here on the ship...."

Kasvot will change into his traveler's outfit before disembarking.

"What ahhh... what would you recommend we requisition from the quartermaster. I'm not much used to... digging."


V2 Secret Rolls | Mst Fall Fort| Spell Templates | Hall of the Flesh Eaters |

She shrugs, slamming back a bit more of the grog. "Well it's a tomb and probably sealed and maybe hidden so... maybe a lot of digging? Maybe not? Better to be prepared since ya can't easily come back here in the middle of a mission. Mining picks, shovels, crowbars, the like would be smart. Have none of ya dug up a grave before or searched a tomb? I'm surprised, ya seem to be experienced agents."

The Exchange

Female | HP 31/33 | AC 17, T 14, FF 14 | CMD 15| F +4 R +7 W +7; +2 vs. fear | Init +9 | Perc +11 | Speed 30ft | Bard Spells 1st 3/4 | 2nd 1/2 | Bardic Performance 15/18 | Cleric Spells 2/2+1 | Channel 1d6 2/7 | Active Conditions: |Agile Feet 4/4 | Bit of Luck: 3/4

Dimple perks up. An accusing finger stabs at the venture captain from across the table. "Hey! We are experienced, but at saving people and rescuing them and stuff. Going into tombs is totally icky and gross. I was hoping this would be more like a museum." Her demeanor begins to change and her eyes light up with excitement. "You know what we should do after this? We should go to a real museum. I hear there is a great on in Absalom; Black Night or Black Rose or somesuch. Doesn't matter. The point is, we should go and do that." She then looks over toward Liet-gar, "I hear they have some nice restaurants there too. Quiet, candlelit places with soft music." She accentuates her point by waggling her eyebrows up and down at the man.

The Concordance

Male CN Half-Orc Sorcerer 5 | HP: 25/27 | AC: 16 13 (12 13 Tch, 15 11 Fl) | CMD: 13 (11 Fl) | F: +3, R: +3 +4, W: +6 | Init: +7 +8 | Perc: +1, SM +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: mage armor, fatigued

Kasvot's eyes follow Dimples and his expression lightens. "I forgot we have Dimple's man to help carry all this stuff. Okay, lets get some picks and shovels and things."


V2 Secret Rolls | Mst Fall Fort| Spell Templates | Hall of the Flesh Eaters |

With no further questions for the venture captain other than a request for a suggestion of a nice romantic restaurant in Absalom, the group heads to the quartermaster.

They collect a set of tools for both medium and small sized humanoids. Each set consists of a mining pick, a shovel and a crowbar.

Anything else before you go?

Dark Archive

Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +12 (storm burst 0/6 Acid Darts 0/6, clw wand 0/50) Half elf AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex) hp 36
Earth Elemental:
AC17 T10 FF17 Fort+6 Ref -1 Will+3 Hp 17
Conjurer 2 Druid 3

Climbers kit, grappling hook and silk rope for Arboreal

Sovereign Court

Clw wand charges 1 burning hands wand charges 1 disguise self wand 5 charges longstrider 47 Wands and wayfinder are from confirmation and first steps Hand of apprentice 2 use 4 remaining AC 15, touch 9, flat-footed 15 (+6 armor) hp 41 Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

As a hawk flies off Fromagalli pulls back his hood

Did you like my disguise


V2 Secret Rolls | Mst Fall Fort| Spell Templates | Hall of the Flesh Eaters |

After the emotionally charged reveal that you teammate was trying out a devious disguise, things calm down for the rest of the trip to the Gloomspires and your mission.

The trip from the western edge of the Eye of Abendego takes about two days and the group experience minimal difficulty navigating the waters and reaching the base of Sevenfingers’s Tomb in their little rowboat.

Visibility: Strange, wind-resistant fog permanently envelops the Gloomspires. This behaves in many ways like fog cloud with the following exceptions. Creatures within 15–20 feet from an observer have concealment, and creatures farther away have total concealment.

_______________________________

It took nearly two hours to climb the narrow, winding steps to the summit of the great stone column containing Sevenfingers’s tomb. Although the swirling chaos of the Eye of Abendego lies only a hundred miles away to the east, the violent storms it constantly hurls across the seas seem to have forgotten this eerily quiet place. Surrounding the monolith are dozens of nearly identical columns, their ominous outlines stretching down into the mist. And here, atop Sevenfingers’s tomb, is a small clearing surrounded by a thick and utterly silent veil of tropical trees, hanging vines, and thick undergrowth, all shrouded in fog.

A lush canopy of tropical trees, flowering vines, and thick undergrowth forms a dark green wall around this small clearing. A broad trail cuts through the foliage and vanishes into the mists to the northwest. To the south and east is the edge of the column, and a sheer five hundred-foot drop. The ground here is a soggy carpet of thick green moss and black soil.

Terrain: The summit of Sevenfingers’s tomb is covered with thick tropical foliage. Most of the trees here stand 30 to 40 feet tall and consist of various types of banyan trees, corkwoods, mangroves, palms, and strangler figs. The areas on the flip-map marked as trees represent this thick foliage—these areas are difficult terrain.

All Players:
You all find the remains of a weeks-old campfire that contains the charred skull and bone fragments of a humanoid. All of the bones show signs of gnawing.

Fromagalli & Dimple:
You two find faint humanoid tracks leading along a thin path to the north (yellow x).

Both Visibility and Terrain conditions currently apply. I now have a map up with fog of war going due to... fog. Some information can be gathered in your immediate location. Make a Knowledge: Nature OR Survival check.

_______________________________

Resources Used
Fromagalli: Long-Strider Wand (1)
Liet-Gar: NA
Kasvot: Mage Armor Wand (1)
Dimple: NA
Niza: Mage Armor Wand (1)
Albis: NA

The Exchange

Half-Elf 5 | Mods: I.C. HP: 47/47| AC 20, T 13 15, FF 15 | CMD: 20| F: +8, R: +5, W: +1; +2 vs enchant/some NL; immune sleep; +1 vs Fear | 30ft (40 w/o pack) | Rage: 0/5; Folio Re-Roll (3 star) 1/1 | Perc: +1, SM: -1 | Init: +5

"Phew! That was a rough one." grins LGZ.

Tugging out his new favorite weapon, he waves it a few times. "It's so pretty, be a shame to cover it in a foes blood...ah well...guess I'll just have to clean the long shaft a bit."

As the bones come into view, he frowns. "That's not a good sign. Yall see any of them mite things?"

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

The Exchange

Female | HP 31/33 | AC 17, T 14, FF 14 | CMD 15| F +4 R +7 W +7; +2 vs. fear | Init +9 | Perc +11 | Speed 30ft | Bard Spells 1st 3/4 | 2nd 1/2 | Bardic Performance 15/18 | Cleric Spells 2/2+1 | Channel 1d6 2/7 | Active Conditions: |Agile Feet 4/4 | Bit of Luck: 3/4

On the way up the eternal climb, "I thought tombs were underground. This whole thing is just stupid."

***LATER***

With a look of concern, "Shh...take a look. Those are tracks heading off that way."

Nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

The Concordance

Male CN Half-Orc Sorcerer 5 | HP: 25/27 | AC: 16 13 (12 13 Tch, 15 11 Fl) | CMD: 13 (11 Fl) | F: +3, R: +3 +4, W: +6 | Init: +7 +8 | Perc: +1, SM +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: mage armor, fatigued

The climb

Kasvot struggles the entire climb, taking frequent breaks and looking up longingly after his stronger companions as he falls farther and farther behind.

When he finally reaches the top, he forces an even longer break to simply catch his breath. "Why... they think... it makes... any sense... to send me... out into... the wilds... like this...." He simply shakes his head, letting the motion complete his thought.

The campfire

Having recomposed himself, Kasvot's physical concern quickly moves into a more emotional concern. "Cannibals?" He blurts with incredulity, addressing nobody in particular.

His eyes dart around, trying to discern... anything... from the terrain that he can barely see.

Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


V2 Secret Rolls | Mst Fall Fort| Spell Templates | Hall of the Flesh Eaters |

Kasvot and Dimple both notice that all the edible parts of the plants (and some of the inedible parts) here have been stripped completely bare. Something nearby... is very hungry.

Where do you all go next? Description of where or moving your pieces works.

The Exchange

Half-Elf 5 | Mods: I.C. HP: 47/47| AC 20, T 13 15, FF 15 | CMD: 20| F: +8, R: +5, W: +1; +2 vs enchant/some NL; immune sleep; +1 vs Fear | 30ft (40 w/o pack) | Rage: 0/5; Folio Re-Roll (3 star) 1/1 | Perc: +1, SM: -1 | Init: +5

Moving forward, adamantine weapon in hand, LGZ glances around. "You guys think their still here?" he inquires.

"The campsite is older, maybe they've moved on..."

Moved up to the x


V2 Secret Rolls | Mst Fall Fort| Spell Templates | Hall of the Flesh Eaters |

Liet-Gar sees a smaller path heading off to the side of the larger path. Nothing jumps out to eat him... yet.

The Exchange

Female | HP 31/33 | AC 17, T 14, FF 14 | CMD 15| F +4 R +7 W +7; +2 vs. fear | Init +9 | Perc +11 | Speed 30ft | Bard Spells 1st 3/4 | 2nd 1/2 | Bardic Performance 15/18 | Cleric Spells 2/2+1 | Channel 1d6 2/7 | Active Conditions: |Agile Feet 4/4 | Bit of Luck: 3/4

Dimple follows behind the half-elven hunk.

The Concordance

Male CN Half-Orc Sorcerer 5 | HP: 25/27 | AC: 16 13 (12 13 Tch, 15 11 Fl) | CMD: 13 (11 Fl) | F: +3, R: +3 +4, W: +6 | Init: +7 +8 | Perc: +1, SM +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: mage armor, fatigued

Kasvot expends a charge from his wand of shield and follows the others down the little path.


V2 Secret Rolls | Mst Fall Fort| Spell Templates | Hall of the Flesh Eaters |

Kasvot, expecting a nearby threat, quickly applies an extra bit of magical protection. Liet-Gar moves down the path with a distracted Dimple watching his muscles flex and bend sinuously. The rest of the group stays close.

I'm going to shrink the usual SOP of following 20 ft back since that puts LGZ out of sight of half the group.

_____________________

This clearing is shrouded in shadows thanks to the thick jungle canopy overhead. A dozen makeshift beds of leaves and palm fronds surround a sickly campfire that barely manages to keep smoldering in the humid air.

But that description is less important than the two fearsome and hungry looking humanoids who stand when Liet-Gar comes into sight. The release a howl in an unknown language, but the way they are drooling it is obvious they are just yelling, "FOOOOD!"

Initiative:

Fromagalli: 1d20 ⇒ 14
Liet-Gar: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Kasvot: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Dimple: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Niza & Albis: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Enemy RBY: 1d20 ⇒ 6
Enemy GPO: 1d20 ⇒ 16
Enemy Black & White: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Round 1
Niza & Albis
Enemy GPO
Fromagalli
Dimple
Liet-Gar
Kasvot (Shield 8 rds remain)
Enemy RBY
Enemy Black & White

Bold is up!

Niza can't see the enemies, but can hear them yelling for blood... or at least yelling something (it is not a language any of you recognize. There might also be some AoO's for Liet-Gar after Niza acts so he is welcome to roll up those now to help keep things moving. Don't forget the dark green trees which are difficult terrain.

Dark Archive

NG Gnome Wizard 5 | Perc: +2 (+4 near Albis), Low-Light, SM: +0 (+2 near Albis) | HP: 47/47 42/42 (+10 Temp HP) | AC/Tch/FF 14/14/12 19/14/17 (-1 AC if Medium, +4 Dodge vs. Giants) | F/R/W +5/+4/+5 +4/+4/+5 (+4 vs. illusions) | CMD 16 (17 if Medium) | Init: +2 | Speed 20ft | Spells in Profile, Telekinetic Fist 5/6 | Active conditions: -2 Con, Mage Armor (usually), Free Necklace | Albis

Niza moves up near LGZ so she can see the enemies better. She curls her lip in disgust as she winds up to throw a punch of energy at the enemy in front of her.

Telekinetic Fist vs. Touch (vs. Blue): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 for Bludgeoning: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


V2 Secret Rolls | Mst Fall Fort| Spell Templates | Hall of the Flesh Eaters |

Niza moves up and smacks the nearest hungry hungry humanoid from a distance. It does not appear to be impressed with being hit. It glances back into the fog as two more club wielding fiends burst out towards the gnome and hawk, jaws snapping at her. A third charges straight through the forest, but the trees manage to slow him down enough he only gets next to Liet-Gar but is unable to rip flesh from the warrior.

GM Screen:
Green Bite: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 for BPS: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Purple Bite: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 for BPS: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Only one of the probable cannibals manages to connect with Niza, deftly ripping a chunk of flesh from her and relishing in the flavor of the bloody meat. It appears he is gaining strength already from his starved condition (5 damage Niza).

Round 1
Niza (-5 HP) & Albis
Enemy G (+1 HP) P (-0 HP) O (-0 HP)
Fromagalli
Dimple
Liet-Gar
Kasvot (Shield 8 rds remain)

Enemy R (-0 HP) B (-6 HP) Y (-0 HP)
Enemy Black (-0 HP) & White (-0 HP)

Bold are up!

Don't forget the dark green trees which are difficult terrain & cover. The enemies do appear to be suffering from Starvation and Fatigue.

Trained Knowledge “Local”:
With a success on your roll I will ID the creature. This ID will include basic type/subtype and one tidbit of knowledge. I will dole out the tidbits starting with signature special abilities and then working to more mechanical things like DR and other resistances. Multiple rolls from multiple players, assuming they both beat the DC, will grant additional information and not duplicate tidbits.

Dark Archive

NG Gnome Wizard 5 | Perc: +2 (+4 near Albis), Low-Light, SM: +0 (+2 near Albis) | HP: 47/47 42/42 (+10 Temp HP) | AC/Tch/FF 14/14/12 19/14/17 (-1 AC if Medium, +4 Dodge vs. Giants) | F/R/W +5/+4/+5 +4/+4/+5 (+4 vs. illusions) | CMD 16 (17 if Medium) | Init: +2 | Speed 20ft | Spells in Profile, Telekinetic Fist 5/6 | Active conditions: -2 Con, Mage Armor (usually), Free Necklace | Albis

Knowledge: Local: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


V2 Secret Rolls | Mst Fall Fort| Spell Templates | Hall of the Flesh Eaters |

Niza:
These are Kuru Barbarians, Chaotic Evil Medium Humanoids. They have two special abilities their moderately obscure tribe is known to exhibit.

Blood Courage (Ex) Once per day when a kuru makes a saving throw against a fear effect, he can roll the saving throw twice and take the better result. He must decide to use this ability before the saving throw is attempted.

Cannibalistic Vitality (Ex) When a kuru hits a living creature with its bite attack, he gains 1 temporary hit point by ingesting the target’s blood. This ability has no effect against creatures that do not have blood.

Dark Archive

NG Gnome Wizard 5 | Perc: +2 (+4 near Albis), Low-Light, SM: +0 (+2 near Albis) | HP: 47/47 42/42 (+10 Temp HP) | AC/Tch/FF 14/14/12 19/14/17 (-1 AC if Medium, +4 Dodge vs. Giants) | F/R/W +5/+4/+5 +4/+4/+5 (+4 vs. illusions) | CMD 16 (17 if Medium) | Init: +2 | Speed 20ft | Spells in Profile, Telekinetic Fist 5/6 | Active conditions: -2 Con, Mage Armor (usually), Free Necklace | Albis

I share this info with my fellow Pathfinders so feel free to open the spoiler, everyone!

The Exchange

Half-Elf 5 | Mods: I.C. HP: 47/47| AC 20, T 13 15, FF 15 | CMD: 20| F: +8, R: +5, W: +1; +2 vs enchant/some NL; immune sleep; +1 vs Fear | 30ft (40 w/o pack) | Rage: 0/5; Folio Re-Roll (3 star) 1/1 | Perc: +1, SM: -1 | Init: +5

Eyeing the three in view, LGZ smiles. "Well, time to test out this new toy." Sliding in behind Niza, he whispers "Sorry...but I need the range. Step behind me at your earliest convenience."

Taking a deep breath, he raises the weapon high and quickly twirls around...reaching out for the barbaric beasts!

Whirlwind attack! MWK Adamantine Ranseur: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20 for Piercing: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 1) + 3 = 5 x3 crit

5' step then full round to do whirlwind attack

AoO?:

MWK Adamantine Ranseur: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 for Piercing: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 3) + 3 = 9 x3 crit

MWK Adamantine Ranseur: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 for Piercing: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 3) + 3 = 9 x3 crit

MWK Adamantine Ranseur: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 for Piercing: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 4) + 3 = 8 x3 crit

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female | HP 31/33 | AC 17, T 14, FF 14 | CMD 15| F +4 R +7 W +7; +2 vs. fear | Init +9 | Perc +11 | Speed 30ft | Bard Spells 1st 3/4 | 2nd 1/2 | Bardic Performance 15/18 | Cleric Spells 2/2+1 | Channel 1d6 2/7 | Active Conditions: |Agile Feet 4/4 | Bit of Luck: 3/4

"Hey you kuru-buru-baddies, play with your own food. That one's spoken for! Well the tall one is. Not sure about the little one. She's a little stand off-ish and kinda pushy. Actually, that explains why I've never seen her with anyone. So she may be available for dinner." She thinks about what she said after one takes a literal bite out of Niza. NO! Not that kind of dinner. Like a date! Bad baddie! Stop that."

Cast BLESS. +1 to Hit & saves vs FEAR


V2 Secret Rolls | Mst Fall Fort| Spell Templates | Hall of the Flesh Eaters |

Dimple Blesses her allies with good fortune on their attacks and strengthens their will against fear.

LGZ:
Whirlwind Attack Requires one to make an attack roll vs each enemy. I'll just use your first two AoO's, add Bless and subtract cover on the ones who have it.

Liet-Gar's weapon strikes two of the three cannibals, dealing a glancing blow to the first and a harder slash to the second.

Round 1 Bless 10 rds remain
Niza (-5 HP) & Albis
Enemy G (+1 HP) P (-5 HP) O (-9 HP)
Dimple
Liet-Gar
Fromagalli
Kasvot (Shield 8 rds remain)

Enemy R (-0 HP) B (-6 HP) Y (-0 HP)
Enemy Black (-0 HP) & White (-0 HP)

Bold are up!

Don't forget the dark green trees which are difficult terrain & cover. The enemies do appear to be suffering from Starvation and Fatigue.

Grand Lodge

Fromagalli moves forward and hits at red infusing his sword with magic

longsword: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 1 = 15
longsword damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11


V2 Secret Rolls | Mst Fall Fort| Spell Templates | Hall of the Flesh Eaters |

The other half-elf moves up and skewers the most injured enemy, finishing him off. The body collapses to the ground with what little blood it has left soaking into the soft loam.

Botting
Kasvot moves up behind Fromagalli dagger slipping into his hand. He eyes the front-line enemy and releases an bone shattering orcish war cry. The cannibal cowers back and seems to be very unsure.

Intimidate, demoralize green: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (17) + 16 = 33

___________________________

A bloodcurdling shriek comes from the fog which enrages the cannibals. Blood rushes to their eyes and they seem to fly into a wild frenzy. You can't see what caused the effect, but it definitely got them all riled up.

The two by the smoldering fire rush the group. One biting at Fromagalli and one at Liet-Gar. LGZ's slash as one rushes in goes wide and he can't quite get a bead on the other.

GM Screen:

Red Bite LGZ: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 for BPS: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Blue Bite Fromagalli: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 for BPS: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Liet-Gar is unharmed, but Fromagalli has a huge chunk of flesh ripped out by sharp teeth. The cannibal howls with glee as the blood trickles down his throat (9 damage Fromagalli).

A third barbarian jerk tries to get into range to nom, but doesn't quite make it, ending up next to Niza.

Niza:
You see another cannibal step out of the fog and turn its gaze to you. A deep unearthly cold hits you in the gut, chilling your very bones. Please make a Fort Save vs. Cold Damage. I will provide the results as quickly as possible. You are welcome to use a re-roll at any point before those results are given, unless said re-roll specifically grants you the ability to do so after the result is given.

GM Screen:
6d6 ⇒ (6, 2, 6, 4, 3, 5) = 26

Round 2 Bless 10 rds
Niza (-5 HP, Fort Save Pending) & Albis
Enemy Green (+1 HP, Shaken 5 rds) Purple (-5 HP) Orange Dead
Dimple
Liet-Gar
Fromagalli (-9 HP)
Kasvot (Shield 7 rds remain)
Enemy Red (-0 HP) Blue (-5 HP) Yellow (-0 HP)
Enemy Black (-0 HP) & White (-0 HP)

Bold are up!

Only Niza can technically see the one in the back as he is over 20 feet away from everyone else. I'm going to assume she probably shares that he is there, but to target him one would still have to get within 20 feet.

Dark Archive

NG Gnome Wizard 5 | Perc: +2 (+4 near Albis), Low-Light, SM: +0 (+2 near Albis) | HP: 47/47 42/42 (+10 Temp HP) | AC/Tch/FF 14/14/12 19/14/17 (-1 AC if Medium, +4 Dodge vs. Giants) | F/R/W +5/+4/+5 +4/+4/+5 (+4 vs. illusions) | CMD 16 (17 if Medium) | Init: +2 | Speed 20ft | Spells in Profile, Telekinetic Fist 5/6 | Active conditions: -2 Con, Mage Armor (usually), Free Necklace | Albis

Fort Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19


V2 Secret Rolls | Mst Fall Fort| Spell Templates | Hall of the Flesh Eaters |

The red-haired gnome shivers once and the releases a growl of anger.

Niza:
Niza's inner fire of anger mitigates the unearthly freeze chilling her bones (1/2 damage, 13 taken).

You are up!

Round 2 Bless 10 rds
Niza (-18 HP) & Albis
Enemy Green (+1 HP, Shaken 5 rds) Purple (-5 HP) Orange Dead
Dimple
Liet-Gar
Fromagalli (-9 HP)
Kasvot (Shield 7 rds remain)
Enemy Red (-0 HP) Blue (-5 HP) Yellow (-0 HP)
Enemy Black (-0 HP) & White (-0 HP)

Bold are up!

Only Niza can technically see the one in the back as he is over 20 feet away from everyone else. I'm going to assume she probably shares that he is there, but to target him one would still have to get within 20 feet.

Dark Archive

NG Gnome Wizard 5 | Perc: +2 (+4 near Albis), Low-Light, SM: +0 (+2 near Albis) | HP: 47/47 42/42 (+10 Temp HP) | AC/Tch/FF 14/14/12 19/14/17 (-1 AC if Medium, +4 Dodge vs. Giants) | F/R/W +5/+4/+5 +4/+4/+5 (+4 vs. illusions) | CMD 16 (17 if Medium) | Init: +2 | Speed 20ft | Spells in Profile, Telekinetic Fist 5/6 | Active conditions: -2 Con, Mage Armor (usually), Free Necklace | Albis

Cast Defensively, Beast Shape I: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29

Niza, surrounded by the cannibals, contemplates her best option. "Here goes nothin'..." She quietly mutters to Albis. At her words, he lifts minutely off her shoulder, barely hovering. She sighs heavily and mutters again. Slowly, her body starts to transform into a powerful bird with a very large and hooked beak, strong and muscular legs, and powerful talons. The skin on her head becomes covered with thick white feathers while her body is covered with black feathers. (She is now an eagle.) She seems to glare at the enemies with her golden yellow eyes as she flaps her broad wings.


V2 Secret Rolls | Mst Fall Fort| Spell Templates | Hall of the Flesh Eaters |

The cannibals seem less impressed by the transition, but an eagle is still food. They both try to whack it out of the air and bite it.

GM Screen:

Green Club Niza: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 for B: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 & Green Bite Niza: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4 for BPS: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Purple Club Niza: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 for B: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 & Purple Bite Niza: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7 for BPS: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

But sadly for them, they are unable to connect with any club whacks or bites. The hunger must be gnawing at their bones.

Round 2 Bless 10 rds
Niza (-18 HP) & Albis
Enemy Green (+1 HP, Shaken 5 rds) Purple (-5 HP) Orange Dead
Dimple
Liet-Gar
Fromagalli (-9 HP)
Kasvot (Shield 7 rds remain)

Enemy Red (-0 HP) Blue (-5 HP) Yellow (-0 HP)
Enemy Black (-0 HP) & White (-0 HP)

Bold are up!

Only Niza can technically see the one in the back as he is over 20 feet away from everyone else. I'm going to assume she probably shares that he is there, but to target him one would still have to get within 20 feet.

The Exchange

Female | HP 31/33 | AC 17, T 14, FF 14 | CMD 15| F +4 R +7 W +7; +2 vs. fear | Init +9 | Perc +11 | Speed 30ft | Bard Spells 1st 3/4 | 2nd 1/2 | Bardic Performance 15/18 | Cleric Spells 2/2+1 | Channel 1d6 2/7 | Active Conditions: |Agile Feet 4/4 | Bit of Luck: 3/4

Dimple pulls a handful of sparkly rocks out of her pouch. "STOP TRYING TOP EAT MY FRIENDS!" She then tosses the rock just over the heads and behind the hungry mean men.

Casting Glitterdust. DC 16 will to prevent Blindness, but they are all glowy.

Sovereign Court

Clw wand charges 1 burning hands wand charges 1 disguise self wand 5 charges longstrider 47 Wands and wayfinder are from confirmation and first steps Hand of apprentice 2 use 4 remaining AC 15, touch 9, flat-footed 15 (+6 armor) hp 41 Fort +4, Ref +2, Will +4; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep

Yeah no biting or else you get my sword. Anish Macor

sword to teeth: 1d20 + 1 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 1 + 7 = 17
damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

The Concordance

Male CN Half-Orc Sorcerer 5 | HP: 25/27 | AC: 16 13 (12 13 Tch, 15 11 Fl) | CMD: 13 (11 Fl) | F: +3, R: +3 +4, W: +6 | Init: +7 +8 | Perc: +1, SM +1 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: mage armor, fatigued

Kasvot reaches momentarily for power from the first world, slipping his mind deep into the surrounding soil where he communicates with the communal thoughts of the plants in the area, causing them to writhe and grasp for any living being they can touch.

Actions:

Standard: cast entangle (Reflex DC 17)


V2 Secret Rolls | Mst Fall Fort| Spell Templates | Hall of the Flesh Eaters |

By my best interpretation of the rules it appears you can create a spell effect even if you can't see where you are creating it, so both spells will work in their designated locations. The exception being if it targeted a thing or being you would definitely need to be able to see them.

Dimple moves out and gestures behind the enemies and a big ole explosion of glitter bursts out just stopping short of her allies.

GM Screen:
Green Will - Shaken: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 - 2 = 12

Purple Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Black Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

The two everyone can see wipe their eyes angrily. The one in the back (as reported by Niza) seems to be unaffected, though is now FABULOUS!

Fromagalli hacks at the new one in front of him, easily connecting but it does not fall. Instead it sneers at him, ready to angrily devour the half-elf.

Kasvot reaches down to the soil, connecting with the spirits of the earth and forest. He visualizes the plants and reaches out to a point well behind the enemies causing all the vines, grasses and trees to grow at an exponential rate, grasping at anything they can reach.

GM Screen:
Blue Reflex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Red Reflex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Green Reflex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Purple Reflex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Black Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

All except two of the cannibals are wrapped up in vines and slowed.

Round 2 Bless 10 rds
Niza (-18 HP) & Albis
Enemy Green (+1 HP, Shaken 4 rds, Blind 4 rds unless saves, Entangled) Purple (-5 HP, Blind 4 rds unless saves, Entangled) Orange Dead
Dimple
Fromagalli (-9 HP)
Kasvot (Shield 6 rds remain)
Liet-Gar
Enemy Red (-11 HP) Blue (-5 HP, Entangled) Yellow (-0 HP)
Enemy Black (-0 HP, Entangled) & White (-0 HP)

Bold are up!

The Exchange

Half-Elf 5 | Mods: I.C. HP: 47/47| AC 20, T 13 15, FF 15 | CMD: 20| F: +8, R: +5, W: +1; +2 vs enchant/some NL; immune sleep; +1 vs Fear | 30ft (40 w/o pack) | Rage: 0/5; Folio Re-Roll (3 star) 1/1 | Perc: +1, SM: -1 | Init: +5

"Stop eatin us!" calls out the half-elf...steam coming from his ears. Quickly he spins around again...attempting to poke four of the villains.

Rage as free - Whirlwind Attack as full
MWK Adamantine Ranseur vs Yellow: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 1 + 2 = 12 for Piercing: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (1, 3) + 6 = 10 x3 crit

MWK Adamantine Ranseur vs Purple: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 1 + 2 = 30 for Piercing: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (2, 1) + 6 = 9 x3 crit

MWK Adamantine Ranseur vs Green: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 1 + 2 = 29 for Piercing: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (2, 1) + 6 = 9 x3 crit

MWK Adamantine Ranseur vs Blue: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 1 + 2 = 17 for Piercing: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (3, 4) + 6 = 13 x3 crit

AoOs?:

MWK Adamantine Ranseur: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 1 + 2 = 18 for Piercing: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (1, 2) + 6 = 9 x3 crit

MWK Adamantine Ranseur: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 1 + 2 = 14 for Piercing: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (4, 3) + 6 = 13 x3 crit

MWK Adamantine Ranseur: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 1 + 2 = 18 for Piercing: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (3, 2) + 6 = 11 x3 crit

MWK Adamantine Ranseur: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 1 + 2 = 15 for Piercing: 2d4 + 6 ⇒ (2, 3) + 6 = 11 x3 crit


V2 Secret Rolls | Mst Fall Fort| Spell Templates | Hall of the Flesh Eaters |

The half elf with the polearm swings wide and accurately, only missing one of his targets. Most of them remain, but the one with the cracked jaw from Niza's earlier punch drops like a rock when his blade slashes right through his neck.

Two of the fiends swing clubs and bite at their targets.

GM Screen:

Red Club LGZ: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 for B: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 & Red Bite LGZ: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10 for BPS: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Yellow Club Niza: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 for B: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 & Yellow Bite Niza: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7 for BPS: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

The one attacking Liet-Gar seems to have listened as he does not connect with his bite, but his club does find it's mark, leaving a few broken bones (10 damage LGZ)

Niza-Eagle easily dodges the two strikes coming at her. She again watches the one in the back glaring at her again but struggling with the vines. He finally completes the proper motions and suddenly she feels that Liet-Gar is being a complete ass stealing all the thunder while hiding behind her like a coward. She turns to nock him down a peg.

GM Screen:
Concentration DC 16: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Niza:
Please make a Will Save vs. an enchantment/compulsion/mind-affecting Spell. I will provide the results as quickly as possible. You are welcome to use a re-roll at any point before those results are given, unless said re-roll specifically grants you the ability to do so after the result is given.

Round 2 Bless 9 rds
Niza (-18 HP, Will Save pending) & Albis
Enemy Green (-8 HP, Shaken 4 rds, Blind 4 rds unless saves, Entangled) Purple (-14 HP, Blind 4 rds unless saves, Entangled) Orange Dead
Dimple
Fromagalli (-9 HP)
Kasvot (Shield 6 rds remain)
Liet-Gar (-10 HP)
Enemy Red (-11 HP) Blue Dead, Yellow (-0 HP)
Enemy Black (-0 HP, Entangled) & White (-0 HP)

Bold are up!

Dark Archive

NG Gnome Wizard 5 | Perc: +2 (+4 near Albis), Low-Light, SM: +0 (+2 near Albis) | HP: 47/47 42/42 (+10 Temp HP) | AC/Tch/FF 14/14/12 19/14/17 (-1 AC if Medium, +4 Dodge vs. Giants) | F/R/W +5/+4/+5 +4/+4/+5 (+4 vs. illusions) | CMD 16 (17 if Medium) | Init: +2 | Speed 20ft | Spells in Profile, Telekinetic Fist 5/6 | Active conditions: -2 Con, Mage Armor (usually), Free Necklace | Albis

Will Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

1 to 50 of 350 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / #6-06: Hall of the Flesh Eaters (Core) Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.