[Campaign Mode]VampByDay's Against the Aeon Throne game

Game Master VampByDay

Just a short, average cargo run to a new colony . . . Yeah, right.
Slides


351 to 400 of 464 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

NG Sapling Ghoran Wild Warden Biohacker 2 l EAC 12, KAC13 l Stamina 12/12, Health 18/18, Resolve 4/4 l F +3, R +1, W +3 Ini + 5l Spd30 l Perc + 8

Xaun picked up the rune-covered object that fell from the downed elemental.
mysticism: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

can I retry the mysticism check?


Xawn wrote:

Xaun picked up the rune-covered object that fell from the downed elemental.

[dice=mysticism]1d20+5

can I retry the mysticism check?

After you put another rank in mysticism you can.


Male Vlaka Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Blind, Blindsight (Scent/Sound) 60ft

"Well, I think we figured out just how they had the vaporator guarded," Rook said, brushing himself off and looking around.


NG Sapling Ghoran Wild Warden Biohacker 2 l EAC 12, KAC13 l Stamina 12/12, Health 18/18, Resolve 4/4 l F +3, R +1, W +3 Ini + 5l Spd30 l Perc + 8

"That poor creature was likely coerced into stifling the water supply," mused Xaun. If only they had been able to communicate with the elemental! It might have been a useful ally.


Male Vlaka Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Blind, Blindsight (Scent/Sound) 60ft

"We should retreat for now," Rook said, ears pricking at distant sounds.


You don't even get in the back door of the machine shop when Aibretta rushes out to meet you.

"“They’ve got him! The Azlanti, I mean. They’ve got Jellik. The idiot snuck out for some ill-advised sabotage, and a pair of those damned soldiers caught him. They’re not going to imprison him—they’re going to execute him any minute, just to the southwest of here. I think they’ll wait only long enough for a small crowd to gather, and then make a lesson out of him. Please hurry, rescue that damned fool.”


SRO Mechanic 2 | SP 9/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | loot
Drone:
| HP 20/20 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | DR 1 / - | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +0 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft |

"Captain?"


NG Sapling Ghoran Wild Warden Biohacker 2 l EAC 12, KAC13 l Stamina 12/12, Health 18/18, Resolve 4/4 l F +3, R +1, W +3 Ini + 5l Spd30 l Perc + 8

Xaun gasped. From the first, that man had seemed foolhardy. And the brutality of the Azlanti was astonishing. Making an example of a man to terrorize an already subjugated people!

"Rook, we have to save Jellik!"


Male Vlaka Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Blind, Blindsight (Scent/Sound) 60ft

"Offload whatever spare weapons and armor we have here. Aibretta, get anyone willing to fight armed and armored and meet us at the execution as soon as you can. Spray paint Xs on the front and back of anyone using Azlanti armor so we know who's friendly. Seo-Yeon, your priority is getting to Jellik and getting him to safety. Pratt, cover her. Xawn, 287, you're with me. We can try to distract the Azlanti until Jellik is free. Once he is clear or the Azlanti lose interest, we go weapons free. Always target officers and commanders first," Rook said, settling his pistol in its holster and turning for the door.


SRO Mechanic 2 | SP 9/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | loot
Drone:
| HP 20/20 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | DR 1 / - | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +0 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft |

"Affirmative," 287 responds as it takes out its two pulse caster pistols and Azlanti revolver, checking the ammunition on each. It then separates into it's two halves and each take up a position on either side of Rook.


Slide 4 has been updated

Aibretta tells you that you have to hurry. She'll see if she can get the other colonists to set up a distraction to prevent reinforcements, but she's sure that Jellick will be executed very soon.

When you arrive on the scene, you see a larger azlanti man in what looks like more serious armor red and he is weilding a taclash. There is another azlanti man in lighter armor green, but not a model you have seen before. He is sporting a pistol at his hip and a large longarm on his back. Between them is a manacled Jellick. He has been badly beaten and is clearly unconcious. His manacles have been hanged from a lampost so that his feet are a few inches off the ground.

Medicine check DC 15:
Jellick is in a dangerously unstable state. If he takes any more damage, or doesn't receive medical attention soon (on the order of rounds), he will most likely die.

There is a crowd of colonists gathered, but they seem to be keeping their distance.

The heavily armored one speaks.Red Though he is speaking Azlanti, he seems to be using a translation computer because you hear it also translated into common.

"This troglodyte was caught trying to dismantle our communication jamming equipment. As he is an inferior breed of humanity, like the rest of you, he is not worthy to receive the dignity of a trial. Azlanti trials are for more important matters, such as parking tickets to poor Azlanti Teamsters." The two chuckle at their own private joke.

"As such," he continues after a moment, "He shall be subject to summery execution, by a painful air embolism introduced to the bloodstream." the two laugh again as the lighter-armored one pulls out what looks like a hypodermic needle. "Any last words from the accused?" The two pointedly ignore the crowd who shout things like "He's unconcious you moron!" while the two feign listening to the clearly feinted man. They then pull away while shaking their heads. "Ah, look at that. He can't formulate any defense, he knows that the Azlanti system is always right, and thus, there is no counter to it."

The two men look like they are going to execute Jellick momentarily.

Sense Motive DC 10:
You surmise that the wanton creulty of these men is designed to spur the crowd into action, so that these men will get to 'summery execute' some more people . . . for fun.


Male Vlaka Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Blind, Blindsight (Scent/Sound) 60ft

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Diplomacy/Bluff: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

"There are plenty of words and as your training has clearly not included how to tell if a man is conscious or unconscious, I will speak them for the defendant," Rook said, leaning on his cane for a moment and beginning his distraction.

"Surely such pointless cruelty does little to validate your claims. Such grandstanding only serves to bring you down to the level of that which you claim to be above. I have traveled far and can tell you now that everything I have witnessed here is unremarkable and base."


NG Sapling Ghoran Wild Warden Biohacker 2 l EAC 12, KAC13 l Stamina 12/12, Health 18/18, Resolve 4/4 l F +3, R +1, W +3 Ini + 5l Spd30 l Perc + 8

medicine: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27
sese motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Xaun whispered to Rook and 287
"Jelik won't last long unless I get to him soon. Very soon. And I those two won't stop with him. They mean to forment panic and chaos!"


Male Human Soldier (Ambusher) Level 2 SP 3/14 HP 14/18 RP 4/4 EAC 15 KAC 15 PER +5 INIT +7 FORT +3 REF +3 WILL +3 Laser Rifle Ammo 13/20

Pratt moves quickly and quietly toward Jelick, keeping Seo in sight. His rifle is ready, and he'll fire if the Azlanti executioner actually moves to inject.

Did approximately a double move around the back of the crowd. Is it still a little foggy?

stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

"Azlanti teamsters paying parking tickets"? Nice, Vamp. Very nice.


SRO Mechanic 2 | SP 9/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | loot
Drone:
| HP 20/20 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | DR 1 / - | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +0 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft |

Both halves of 287 step up on either side of Rook with pistols drawn but held down.

287 is blue, DS (drone) is fuchsia


Yes, it is still Foggy
Perception Red: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
perception Green: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

Even with concealment, both men notice Pratt's pulled weapon and start to smile.

"Well, lookie that, the pond scum has started a riot. Looks like we'll have no choice but to put in some target practice-I mean, quell this riot. Terrible shame we'll have to kill that talking dog, he would've been fun to throw in a zoo!"

The two draw their weapons.
Red Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
green initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Initiative Xawn: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Initiative Seo-Yoon: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Initiative Reconstructor: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Initiative Pratt: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Initiative Rook: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

---Round 1, FIGHT---
Bold may Act
Pratt
Seo-Yoon
Rook
Reconstructor
Xawn

Bad guys
Jellick


NG Sapling Ghoran Wild Warden Biohacker 2 l EAC 12, KAC13 l Stamina 12/12, Health 18/18, Resolve 4/4 l F +3, R +1, W +3 Ini + 5l Spd30 l Perc + 8

Xawn fires their pharmacology inhibitor at the red one
attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Vlaka Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Blind, Blindsight (Scent/Sound) 60ft

Combat Expertise (Sense Motive): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Shooting Red: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Damage (Nonlethal): 2d6 ⇒ (1, 5) = 6

"I am not a violent soul but you Azlanti make it very easy," Rook said drawing his pistol and firing.


SRO Mechanic 2 | SP 9/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | loot
Drone:
| HP 20/20 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | DR 1 / - | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +0 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft |

Both 287s begin firing at the near Azlanti.

vs EAC of red. DS is firing twice

Pew: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 - 4 = 20
NL E: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Pew: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 - 4 = 4
NL E: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Pew: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
NL E: 1d4 ⇒ 4

NL E (crit): 1d4 ⇒ 1


---Round 1, FIGHT---
Bold may Act
Pratt
Seo-Yoon

Rook
Reconstructor
Xawn
Red -14
Green
Jellick


Init +5 | Senses: Perception +7 | Defense: EAC 15 KAC 16 | SP 16 | HP 16 | Resolve 5 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +2 | Evasion

I would have start Seo-Yeon in a different spot to be able to move behind them.

Seo-Yeon shakes her head.
Humans...doesn't matter where in the galaxy it seems, all the same scumbags.
Laser Pistol in hand she moves to flank them, carefully avoiding to get to close, then feinting and shooting at the one with the red armor.

Trick Shot: 1d20 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 9 + 4 = 29

Laser Pistol: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 91d4 + 1d4 ⇒ (1) + (3) = 4


Male Human Soldier (Ambusher) Level 2 SP 3/14 HP 14/18 RP 4/4 EAC 15 KAC 15 PER +5 INIT +7 FORT +3 REF +3 WILL +3 Laser Rifle Ammo 13/20

"DIE YOU AZLANTI SCUM! THERE'S A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN!"

Pratt resolutely steps forward, opening fire as he does. at red

to hit with ambusher bonus: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 1 = 13
damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7


Red Goes down.

Green carwheels up to Pratt and attempts to inject him with the syringe in the middle of a back handspring

Trick attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21Fail! By 1!
attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24CRIT
damage: 2d3 + 4 ⇒ (2, 2) + 4 = 8

Jellick Gurgles

---Round 2, FIGHT---
Bold may Act
Pratt
Seo-Yoon
Rook
Reconstructor
Xawn

Green
Jellick (1 round w/o medical)


SRO Mechanic 2 | SP 9/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | loot
Drone:
| HP 20/20 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | DR 1 / - | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +0 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft |

Both 287s send a flurry of shots at the last Azlanti.

vs EAC of green. DS is firing twice

Pew: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 - 4 = 15
NL E: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Pew: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 - 4 = 15
NL E: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Pew, -2 range: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 3 - 2 = 15
NL E: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Male Vlaka Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Blind, Blindsight (Scent/Sound) 60ft

Moving and drawing cane sword.
Combat Expertise: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Damage: 1d4 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + (1) = 4

"Xawn! See to Jellick!" Rook called out and moved to put himself between the last standing Azlanti and the unconscious man, drawing and striking with his hidden blade as he did so.


NG Sapling Ghoran Wild Warden Biohacker 2 l EAC 12, KAC13 l Stamina 12/12, Health 18/18, Resolve 4/4 l F +3, R +1, W +3 Ini + 5l Spd30 l Perc + 8

Xawn uses a minor biohack (first aid at range) and then moves towards Jellik

medicine: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

Scarab Sages

Xawn: Since you didn't scan Jellick I don't think, you can't automatically shoot him for first aid, but the DC to hit him is 5
---Round 2, FIGHT---
Bold may Act
Pratt
Seo-Yoon

Rook
Reconstructor
Xawn
Green -11
Jellick (Stable assuming Xawn Hits)


Male Human Soldier (Ambusher) Level 2 SP 3/14 HP 14/18 RP 4/4 EAC 15 KAC 15 PER +5 INIT +7 FORT +3 REF +3 WILL +3 Laser Rifle Ammo 13/20

Pratt steps back, levels his rifle, and blasts the foul Azlanti fiend.

to hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
fire damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4


Male Human Soldier (Ambusher) Level 2 SP 3/14 HP 14/18 RP 4/4 EAC 15 KAC 15 PER +5 INIT +7 FORT +3 REF +3 WILL +3 Laser Rifle Ammo 13/20

Oh my. A crit. That Azlanti is on fire, and here's some more damage:

MOAR DAMAGE!: 1d8 ⇒ 8


Green goes down! Combat over!

On Red:
troop ceremonial plate, standard taclash, survival knife, tactical semi-auto pistol with 9 small arm rounds

On Green:
Senior Azlanti Specialist Cadet armor (Equivilent to Zeizerer Diffractor 1), Hypospray (Equivelent to Syringe stick, Standard), Caustoject, Liquidator, Training Sniper Rifle (Equivelent to Coil Rifle, Precision)


NG Sapling Ghoran Wild Warden Biohacker 2 l EAC 12, KAC13 l Stamina 12/12, Health 18/18, Resolve 4/4 l F +3, R +1, W +3 Ini + 5l Spd30 l Perc + 8

Xaun scans Jellik and then treats deadly wounds
(scan)medicine: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
(treat)medicine: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22

...and I'll grab the liquidator caustoject


Male Vlaka Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Blind, Blindsight (Scent/Sound) 60ft

"How is he?" Rooked asked, sheathing his weapon and kneeling beside Xawn and Jellick.


Jellick is stable, though it will take some time for his wounds to heal.


NG Sapling Ghoran Wild Warden Biohacker 2 l EAC 12, KAC13 l Stamina 12/12, Health 18/18, Resolve 4/4 l F +3, R +1, W +3 Ini + 5l Spd30 l Perc + 8

"We were close Rook," says Xaun. "Very close. I will need help moving him,"


SRO Mechanic 2 | SP 9/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | loot
Drone:
| HP 20/20 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | DR 1 / - | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +0 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft |

"Affirmative Ghoran Xawn. I will aid you." 287 holsters its weapons and moves over and picks up Jellik's unconscious body. "I am prepared to move."


Male Vlaka Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Blind, Blindsight (Scent/Sound) 60ft

"Back to Abrietta, I'm sure she'll be happy to see him alive," Rook said with a smile, knowing there was a decent chance the hard-bitten mechanic would want to finish Jellick off for getting himself caught.


SRO Mechanic 2 | SP 9/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | loot
Drone:
| HP 20/20 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | DR 1 / - | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +0 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft |

"Acknowledged Captain," 287 responds and begins carrying Jellik toward Abrietta's.


You take him back to Aibretta who sets him up on the couch, yelling at his unconcious body the entire time for taking 'fool risks' and being a 'stubborn so and so.'

You get back to the engineering base unmolested.


Male Vlaka Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Blind, Blindsight (Scent/Sound) 60ft

"What's the situation Aibretta?" Rook asks, putting himself in an out-of-the-way spot.


Male Human Soldier (Ambusher) Level 2 SP 3/14 HP 14/18 RP 4/4 EAC 15 KAC 15 PER +5 INIT +7 FORT +3 REF +3 WILL +3 Laser Rifle Ammo 13/20

Pratt takes a brief rest.

Spends an RP


NG Sapling Ghoran Wild Warden Biohacker 2 l EAC 12, KAC13 l Stamina 12/12, Health 18/18, Resolve 4/4 l F +3, R +1, W +3 Ini + 5l Spd30 l Perc + 8

Xaun also spends a Resolve point to heal up their Stamina


Aibretta thinks for a moment.

"Well, I've heard from some of my contacts that the Azlanti are run pretty ragged by your exploits. Several of them were injured trying to round up the Hobgars, the Moisture vaporator is no longer guarded so we can sneak out as much water as we need, and you've stopped the execution. Also, it seems you found what they were after. Honestly, I say just take care of that one patrol, just to be sure, and then maybe assault the base in the morning. That'd be what I'd do at least. Also, feel free to use my machine shop to break down or make anything you need."


SRO Mechanic 2 | SP 9/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | loot
Drone:
| HP 20/20 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | DR 1 / - | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +0 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft |

"Captain?"

:P


Init +5 | Senses: Perception +7 | Defense: EAC 15 KAC 16 | SP 16 | HP 16 | Resolve 5 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +2 | Evasion

I'm heavily in favor of taking care of that patrol first as well. It's a high risk leaving someone who could fall in your back anytime. Just imagine we get into a firefight and they barricaded themselves, then suddenly that patrol shows up from the other side! We would be trapped!

Or they take hostages in the camp or start to attack for retribution. It's a thread we should definately tie up.

Seo-Yeon walks up and down the crowded room while talking, playing with her laser pistol in her hands all the while.

Spending an RP to heal the damage taken as well.


Male Vlaka Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Blind, Blindsight (Scent/Sound) 60ft

Rook throws a disapproving look vaguely in 287's direction.

"Then we see about the patrol next," Rook agreed. "We've done well so far, so the sooner we handle this the better."


Male Human Soldier (Ambusher) Level 2 SP 3/14 HP 14/18 RP 4/4 EAC 15 KAC 15 PER +5 INIT +7 FORT +3 REF +3 WILL +3 Laser Rifle Ammo 13/20

"If it's quite alright with everyone, I'll take this armor we found. At some point, I plan on personalizing it, but for now I think it might do a better job than what I have on."

The Zeizerer armor from the last encounter. It's only barely better, but better nonetheless.


NG Sapling Ghoran Wild Warden Biohacker 2 l EAC 12, KAC13 l Stamina 12/12, Health 18/18, Resolve 4/4 l F +3, R +1, W +3 Ini + 5l Spd30 l Perc + 8

"I agree,"said Xaun."The sooner the better,".
Xaun couldn't stop thinking about the Brutality of the Azlanti. Their cruelty was almost casual. What would become of the Galaxy if they got a hold of this new technology that Cedona had discovered? Oh Cedona! The thought of her in the hands of these awful people was almost too much to bear! She was a strong, resilient person. Xaun had to believe that she would survive what ever the Azlanti put her through long enough for her friends to get to her.

A thin sweet resin welled up in Xaun's eyes. Not quite tears but an emotional expression all the same.


SRO Mechanic 2 | SP 9/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | loot
Drone:
| HP 20/20 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | DR 1 / - | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +0 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft |

"Agreed Captain," 287 says and checks over its weapons once more.


After a quick rest, the team is able to make it to the makeshift cemetery no problem.


Male Vlaka Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Blind, Blindsight (Scent/Sound) 60ft

"Let's get the gate open and post up on either side. With luck we can lure them into a crossfire."

351 to 400 of 464 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [Campaign Mode]VampByDay's Against the Aeon Throne game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.