[Campaign Mode]VampByDay's Against the Aeon Throne game

Game Master VampByDay

Just a short, average cargo run to a new colony . . . Yeah, right.
Slides


1 to 50 of 398 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Feel free to Dot in here.


NG Sapling Ghoran Wild Warden Biohacker 2 l EAC 12, KAC13 l Stamina 12/12, Health 18/18, Resolve 4/4 l F +3, R +1, W +3 Ini + 5l Spd30 l Perc + 8

dot


Male Vlaka Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Blind, Blindsight (Scent/Sound) 60ft

Dot


Init +5 | Senses: Perception +7 | Defense: EAC 15 KAC 16 | SP 16 | HP 16 | Resolve 5 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +2 | Evasion

Checking in.


If you guys want to do some light role-playing at the docking port while the ship is being statted out, feel free to. Unlike Starfinder Scenarios, there is no briefing, and I've already PMed you most of the information you have at this point.


NG Sapling Ghoran Wild Warden Biohacker 2 l EAC 12, KAC13 l Stamina 12/12, Health 18/18, Resolve 4/4 l F +3, R +1, W +3 Ini + 5l Spd30 l Perc + 8

There was a time when being around vertebrates terrified Xawn. Ancestral memory filled to the brim with the trauma of being hunted or watching loved ones eaten for their rinds. Cedona was a big part of why that was. This was to be the first step in a brand new life.


Male Vlaka Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Blind, Blindsight (Scent/Sound) 60ft

Tap, tap, tap, tap

The cane swung slightly ahead of the vaguely canine figure as he carefully navigated the busy walkways of Absalom's docks. Clouded eyes remained fixed in the middle distance even as he managed to avoid the careless multitudes crowding the busiest space port in the Pact Worlds. The cane seemed more useful for picking out the small obstacles than anything, but large crowds, vehicles, and boxes were deftly maneuvered around.

It was almost difficult to realize the wandering vlaka was stone blind.

Still, he found his way to perhaps the sole Ghoran in the docks that day and asked just loud enough to be heard over the chaotic din around them, "Excuse me, could you direct me to docking bay Gamma-3? I believe I've gotten turned around."


NG Sapling Ghoran Wild Warden Biohacker 2 l EAC 12, KAC13 l Stamina 12/12, Health 18/18, Resolve 4/4 l F +3, R +1, W +3 Ini + 5l Spd30 l Perc + 8

Vlaka:Vulpine bipedal vertebrate. Significant variation in visual and aural acuity. Mean emotional intelligence well above humanoid baseline

The information came easily to Xawn. Many of their past selves were clinicians and scientists and thus recognized many species

"I'm not certain, I was hoping someone could tell me...,"they said before exclaiming "Wait! Do you know Cedona?"


Init +5 | Senses: Perception +7 | Defense: EAC 15 KAC 16 | SP 16 | HP 16 | Resolve 5 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +2 | Evasion

I know Cedona. you can hear a melodicly purring voice behind you suddenly.
As you turn around you can see an elven woman with a duffel bag and some more equipment like for a long space voyage.
Why do you ask? This should be docking bay 72. Unfortunately i have no idea where docking bay Gamma-3 is. Best you check in the net.


SRO Mechanic 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | loot
Drone:
| HP 20/20 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | DR 1 / - | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +0 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft |

287 had arrived soon after being sent a message and entered onto the ship in order to ensure the vessel was space ready.

A low hum, barely audible over the din of the space dock, could be heard signifying that the ship was in standby mode, awaiting something before it would leave.


Male Human Soldier (Ambusher) Level 2 SP 10/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +5 INIT +7 FORT +3 REF +3 WILL +3 Laser Rifle Ammo 13/20

"Hey 287, check the dorsal motivator stack. The dwarf that sold this heap to Cedona told me that was the only concern he had. Otherwise I'm damn impressed with this ship. We know it's space-worthy. I think she'll be my NEW GIRLFRIEND!"

A tanned man with a golden hoop earing appears around the corner and continues to address the SRO. "So you think the others got lost trying to find this odd little corner of the spaceport?"


A halfling with a datapad comes up to your group and eyes you suspiciously before shrugging and looking back to her Datapad.

"You the crew this . . . Cedona? Cedona hired to take a shipment to some place? Let me see.:. She taps the datapad repeatedly for a moment before looking down. "Ne-Nakondis? Never heard of it. You them? If so then your flight plan's all set and your window for departure is within the next fifteen minutes. Also, there's no ship registry here. I'll need to know the name of your ship before you set off, and I'll set that up with our records."


Male Human Soldier (Ambusher) Level 2 SP 10/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +5 INIT +7 FORT +3 REF +3 WILL +3 Laser Rifle Ammo 13/20

Pratt wipes his hands with a cloth and thinks for a moment. "I'm thinking 'Scarlett's Fury'. What do you think, 287?"


Male Vlaka Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Blind, Blindsight (Scent/Sound) 60ft

"Ah, someone told me the wrong bay then, but yes, Cedona asked me to accompany a load of cargo out to her new project," the vlaka said with an easy smile. He did not jump when the elf finally decided to announce herself. Either he was hard to sneak up on or he was used to people suddenly letting him know they were around. Regardless, he was too polite to bring it up.

He shifted his cane to an off hand and extended his right for a shake. Of course, the situation being what it was, he was slightly misaligned with the ghoran.

"You may call me Rook."


SRO Mechanic 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | loot
Drone:
| HP 20/20 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | DR 1 / - | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +0 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft |

An electronic voice sounds from the comm unit on Biven's person, "A diagnostic has been run over the entire ship Pratt Bivens. All systems are working satisfactorily. The ship is prepared for departure. I do not have the identities or locations of the sentients Cedona hired other than you Pratt Bivens."

The voice does not appear to respond to Pratt's last question.


Init +5 | Senses: Perception +7 | Defense: EAC 15 KAC 16 | SP 16 | HP 16 | Resolve 5 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +2 | Evasion

Seo-Yeon listens to the halfling and nods.
I see Cedona has hired some others. She didn't tell me, but i guess it's good. I was asked to pilot the ship. My name is Seo-Yeon, i'm a friend of Celona and flew for her several times before. Who are you all?

She looks towards the human male.
Naming a ship after one of your ex-lovers is bad luck. Even though this is just a transport, we can't use bad luck. Elentári would be a good name. It's elegant and gentille. It means queen of stars in elven.


NG Sapling Ghoran Wild Warden Biohacker 2 l EAC 12, KAC13 l Stamina 12/12, Health 18/18, Resolve 4/4 l F +3, R +1, W +3 Ini + 5l Spd30 l Perc + 8

Xawn re-read Cedona's message. It meant so much to them the Cedona reached out. She remembered! They couldn't wait to see her again.
"I am Xawn. Cedona is very dear to me and arranged for me to be on sensors. I'm a healer and a botanist. I... I'm happy to meet all of you.
The brief hesitation in their voice was the past lives peeking through. In spite of themself, Xawn felt residual fear from the Vertebrates. Cedona being an android made more of a difference than it should. Xawn found itself moving closer to the robot Reconstructor placing it between them and the others.
Why am I being like this? they thought. Can I not give them the benefit of the doubt? It's not as if they're actually going to eat me!" Those days were over.


Male Human Soldier (Ambusher) Level 2 SP 10/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +5 INIT +7 FORT +3 REF +3 WILL +3 Laser Rifle Ammo 13/20

Bivens smiles warmly at at the elf. "You are, of course, quite correct! It IS bad luck to name a ship after a lover, former or current! 'Scarlett' was quite unforgettable. Still, I think your suggestion will grow on me. I am quite inclined to name this ship Elentari, if everyone else agrees."

Bivens steeples his fingers and smiles brightly. Besides, I DON'T think it's bad luck to name the ships A.I. 'Scarlett'.

Bivens turns slightly and yells toward the open airlock into the ship. "Scarlett! Access infosphere and answer this question: is it bad luck to name a ship's A.I. after a former lover?"

A deep, feminine voice answers. "There are no known cultures that believe naming an A.I. after a former lover could lead to bad luck, though some Akitonian Ikeshti prefer to never name their A.I.'s after any other sentient beings within their tribes."


SRO Mechanic 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | loot
Drone:
| HP 20/20 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | DR 1 / - | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +0 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft |

"Ghoran Xawn. You have increased your proximity to this reconstructor by 71.3%. This reconstructor is not aware of the relevance of such an action. Is this an action of cultural significance?" The robotic device emits this voice but does not move.


The halfling rolls her eyes at all the Hijinks and just taps the datapad a few more times.

"Okay, the Elentari it is. I'll make sure to update your ship's registry number with it's new title. Now I would suggest you get moving. If you don't make your departure window, it could take a day or more to get a new one." She then turns on her heels and walks away.

The inside of the Starship is dingy but acceptable. It has clearly seen better days, and it is clear to Reconstructor 287 (along with anyone else who has Engineering) that many of the ship's original features have been removed (and presumably sold off). Cedona must not have spent much on this heap because it is plain that the thing is a bare-bones transport vessel that SHOULD be just enough to get you to Nakondis (a planet whose coordinates have already been programed into your drift computer, so you will not need an astrogation check.)

Everyone, please finalize your characters and your Starship roles.


SRO Mechanic 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | loot
Drone:
| HP 20/20 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | DR 1 / - | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +0 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft |

At the halfling's departure the SRO immediately begins moving into the ship. Upon entering, its bipedal body turns toward the engine room and takes up post.


Init +5 | Senses: Perception +7 | Defense: EAC 15 KAC 16 | SP 16 | HP 16 | Resolve 5 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +2 | Evasion

Seo-Yeon, taking in the different things happening at once around her, raises a hand as the halfling leaves and starts to stutter something, but seemingly isn't fast enough.
Wait! Ah they're gone...

She then looks at the male human, slightly irritated.
Why do you insist on Scarlett? Doesn't that mean some sahde of red? Is that one of your preferences? I'm not even sure i want to know that. Cedona hired you, so you're probably good at something?

To the ghoran she replies:
I'm happy to meet you as well Yawn. My name is Seo-Yeon.

She then takes her dufflebag and makes motions to enter the ship, waiting for the others to join.


NG Sapling Ghoran Wild Warden Biohacker 2 l EAC 12, KAC13 l Stamina 12/12, Health 18/18, Resolve 4/4 l F +3, R +1, W +3 Ini + 5l Spd30 l Perc + 8

Xaun makes their way towards the bridge and takes a seat at the Science station. Wiping off the dust they ask "Have any of you ever been to this Colony world before?"


Init +5 | Senses: Perception +7 | Defense: EAC 15 KAC 16 | SP 16 | HP 16 | Resolve 5 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +2 | Evasion

No. Didn't even hear of that planet before. Seems to be a new project of Cedonam, she spoke about a colonization and machine she needs there. Have you been there before or heard something?


Male Vlaka Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Blind, Blindsight (Scent/Sound) 60ft

"I have not," Rook said, "But for our Cedona to be invested, there must be something she sees in it."

He did not take any of the seats but instead found a place to stand out of the way.


Well, after a bit of a delay, your ship takes off and you spend
5d6 ⇒ (4, 5, 1, 6, 6) = 22 a massive 22 days in the drift, heading to Nakondis. The trip is mostly uneventful, though you do come across a few other drift travelers on your way who hail you cheerfully.

As you exit to the coordinates Cedona has left in the navcomputer, you find yourself in a system much like the Golarian system. It's large with a decent number of planets. 'Nakondis,' as it is marked on your navcomputer, is the second planet from the sun, and seems to be much like Castrovel. Much of the planet's surface is covered in lush vegetation, and the tropical zone of the planet seems to be extremely large.

Oddly enough, you are not hailed from the surface, and as Xawn attempts to scan for the base, she finds that there is some sort of distortian near the coordinates where you are supposed to land, preventing your ship from getting any sort of clear reading.

Just as you are puzzling this over, two craft emerge from a blind spot on your sensors above the planet's magnetic poles and begin streaking toward you! Xawn's sensors indicate a power buildup inside the craft, meaning their weapons are charging!

Starship combat! (Check the slides section under the campaign description)
Engineering and sensors phase (And captain can bluff)<--Here
Piloting phase
Shoot'n phase


Init +5 | Senses: Perception +7 | Defense: EAC 15 KAC 16 | SP 16 | HP 16 | Resolve 5 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +2 | Evasion

With a seemingly stoic phase Seo-Yeon checks her cockpit console again and looks at the readings on the screen.
Seems like we have to hostiles here and no readings about the colony. I hope Cedona is allright. We should do something about this situation though, else we might never be able to check.

Cool slideshow start! :D

Culture Check about the Starships DC-5: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


SRO Mechanic 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | loot
Drone:
| HP 20/20 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | DR 1 / - | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +0 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft |

The science officer check is normally during the helmet phase.

Engineering DC 11: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
+2 speed

"Diverting power to the engines, captain" the robotic voice broadcasts across the ship.

In the engine room, 287 stands at the console with its hand plugged into the console.


NG Sapling Ghoran Wild Warden Biohacker 2 l EAC 12, KAC13 l Stamina 12/12, Health 18/18, Resolve 4/4 l F +3, R +1, W +3 Ini + 5l Spd30 l Perc + 8

"Performing sensor sweep..."said Xaun. This ship had it's limitations but the sensors should be able to tell them enough.

Computers: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19


Reconstructor 287 DS wrote:

The science officer check is normally during the helmet phase.

Good catch, I'll fix that next round.

Xawn's console comes up with several bits of information on the enemy craft.:

1) For one, there is no atmosphere aboard these 'ships' and no life signs (not even signs of SROs) meaning that the ships are likely drones. They are of no known configuration, but their design is obviously designed for speed over power (Racer Chassis). Because it doesn't have to worry about smashing its crew to bits, theses vessels are both extremely fast and maneuverable (Speed 12, Perfect maneuverability)
2) The craft are unshielded, and only have minimal defenses. Their defenses mostly comes from their small size and their speed. (15 AC, 15 TL, 20 Hull Points, No shields, 50 PCU drive)
3)You detect a single energy projection array, similar in power to a light laser cannon (2d4 damage), set on their forward arc.

I hope that no one minds if I just roll initiative to save time here.

Piloting for initiative Blue: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

Piloting for initiative Red: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

Piloting for initiative PCs: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

Inititive will go Red, PCs, Blue. Please draw a path of how you travel.

The Red ship surges forward and moves to block off your escape.


NG Sapling Ghoran Wild Warden Biohacker 2 l EAC 12, KAC13 l Stamina 12/12, Health 18/18, Resolve 4/4 l F +3, R +1, W +3 Ini + 5l Spd30 l Perc + 8

Xaun quickly confirmed the sensor readings before announcing the results
"They're drones! No crew, no atmosphere,no shielding. They are armed with a single energy ray but they're small and very quick,"


Init +5 | Senses: Perception +7 | Defense: EAC 15 KAC 16 | SP 16 | HP 16 | Resolve 5 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +2 | Evasion

I'll try to maneuver us behind one of them!

Seo-Yeon plots a course and accelerates...

Piloting Check Evasive Maneuver: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 2 = 22

I've marked a course turning several times, so we have one of the vessels between us and the other one and should be able to fire front lasers and turrets onto them. Hope that is right.

Edit: I'm unsure about the checks i need to do right now and the starship tier. I guess piloting initiative is the first piloting check, so i would only have to roll for maneuvers? In that case i would make an evasive maneuver.


Male Vlaka Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Blind, Blindsight (Scent/Sound) 60ft

Encourage Gunner: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
(Success)

"Mr. Bivens, if you would be so kind."


It’s okay Seo-Yeon, we’ll help you learn. You evasive manuvers up your ship’s AC and TL to 14 this round. Next round try to remember that your ship has a turn 1, meaning it has to move at least one hex before turning. This includes the first hex of the movement. The enemy ships have a turn of 0 so they can turn however the hell they please.

The blue drone moves up and fires. The red drone can’t target around you!

Blue attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Crit! Does nothing as it doesn’t penetrate your shields!
laser damage: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 1) = 4

Your shields:
—15 fore
6–10
—15 aft

Your gunnery phase!


Male Human Soldier (Ambusher) Level 2 SP 10/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +5 INIT +7 FORT +3 REF +3 WILL +3 Laser Rifle Ammo 13/20
Blind Rook wrote:


"Mr. Bivens, if you would be so kind."

"It would be my pleasure to service the first target, Mr. Rook. And please call me Pratt--I insist!"

to hit red (including encourage and computer): 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 9

damage: 4d4 ⇒ (2, 1, 4, 3) = 10

"Bah! I'll recalibrate and fire again. Keep us behind them, Seo-Yeon!"


***Round 2, FIGHT***
Engineering Phase<---- Here
Helm/Science Phase
Shooty shooty kablammo phase

Ship status:
—15 fore
6–10
—15 aft


SRO Mechanic 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | loot
Drone:
| HP 20/20 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | DR 1 / - | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +0 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft |

Engineering DC 11: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
+2 speed

"Diverting power to the engines, captain" the robotic voice broadcasts again across the ship.

In the engine room, 287 stands at the console with its hand plugged into the console.


Male Vlaka Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Blind, Blindsight (Scent/Sound) 60ft

Encourage: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Success

"Keep at it Mr. Bivens, I doubt they can dodge forever."


Engineering Phase
Helm/Science Phase<----Here
Shooty shooty kablammo phase

Red Ship initiative: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
Blue Ship initiative: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
PC Ship initiative: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

PCs have to move first
Remember, you have two +1 bonuses you can hand out somewhere per turn. If you want me to use them on initiative, let me know.

PC Shield status:
—15 fore
6–10
—15 aft


Init +5 | Senses: Perception +7 | Defense: EAC 15 KAC 16 | SP 16 | HP 16 | Resolve 5 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +2 | Evasion

I'll try to keep us out of their guns!

Piloting: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 10 + 2 = 31


NG Sapling Ghoran Wild Warden Biohacker 2 l EAC 12, KAC13 l Stamina 12/12, Health 18/18, Resolve 4/4 l F +3, R +1, W +3 Ini + 5l Spd30 l Perc + 8

Performing a deeper scan of the drones, Xaun collected as much sensor data as possible on one of their systems
Target Systems
computers: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

"Pratt! Try targeting their engines. If we can slow them down..."


The Red ship just turns and bears down on you, while the blue ship flies around and continues trying to hammer down your port shields.

Xawn has a hard time with the strange craft, figuring out where the engines actually are, as she has never seen their like before.

Blue Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Red Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Red Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7

Red's blast manages to catch you coming straight on, but Blue's fancy flying leaves them too small a window for actual shooting.

Engineering Phase
Helm/Science Phase
Shooty shooty kablammo phase<---Here

PC Shield Status
------8 fore
Port 6–10 Starboard
------15 aft


Male Human Soldier (Ambusher) Level 2 SP 10/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +5 INIT +7 FORT +3 REF +3 WILL +3 Laser Rifle Ammo 13/20

"We'll get 'em this time!"

Pratt aims for red.

to hit with computer and encourage: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 1 + 2 = 23
damage: 4d4 ⇒ (4, 1, 1, 1) = 7

Much better. Although, that damage--blah.


Red's CT reached: 1d100 ⇒ 65

Despite Xawn not knowing where the drone's engines are located exactly, Pratt manages to hit them anyway!

***Round 3 Start***
Engineering Phase <---Here
Helm/Science Phase
Shooty shooty kablammo phase

PC Shield Status
------8 fore
Port 6–10 Starboard
------15 aft

Red Drone:
13/20 Hull
Engines Glitching! -2 to piloting rolls

Blue Drone:
20/20 Hull


NG Sapling Ghoran Wild Warden Biohacker 2 l EAC 12, KAC13 l Stamina 12/12, Health 18/18, Resolve 4/4 l F +3, R +1, W +3 Ini + 5l Spd30 l Perc + 8

I'dlike to do the range-finding open crew action from the COM


Xawn wrote:
I'dlike to do the range-finding open crew action from the COM

Sure, you can add +1 to your gunner’s shot or either piloting check for initiative for piloting for maneuvers


NG Sapling Ghoran Wild Warden Biohacker 2 l EAC 12, KAC13 l Stamina 12/12, Health 18/18, Resolve 4/4 l F +3, R +1, W +3 Ini + 5l Spd30 l Perc + 8

The bonus should go to the gunner


SRO Mechanic 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | loot
Drone:
| HP 20/20 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | DR 1 / - | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +0 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft |

Engineering DC 11: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
5 shields restored to the front arc

"I am reading the shield in the front and port arcs are below maximum. Diverting power to restore shields, captain," the robotic voice broadcasts across the ship.


Reconstructor 287 DS wrote:

**Dice Omitted**

5 shields restored to the front arc

"I am reading the shield in the front and port arcs are below maximum. Diverting power to restore shields, captain," the robotic voice broadcasts across the ship.

It appears that the divert power to shields action evenly restores power to all damaged shield arcs.

Engineering Phase
Helm/Science Phase <---Here
Shooty shooty kablammo phase (Gunner gets+1 to hit from rangefinding)

Red piloting initiative: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Blue piloting initiative: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
PC piloting initiative: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

(Initiative: Red, PC, Blue. Red chooses not to move)

PC Shield Status
------11 fore
Port 8–10 Starboard
------15 aft

Red Drone:
13/20 Hull
Engines Glitching! -2 to piloting rolls

Blue Drone:
20/20 Hull


Male Vlaka Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Blind, Blindsight (Scent/Sound) 60ft

Encourage Gunner: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Success

"Keep putting holes in it and we may very well make it out of here alive."

1 to 50 of 398 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [Campaign Mode]VampByDay's Against the Aeon Throne game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.