[Campaign Mode]VampByDay's Against the Aeon Throne game

Game Master VampByDay

Just a short, average cargo run to a new colony . . . Yeah, right.
Slides


151 to 200 of 384 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

The man seems surprised at Xawn but lets the Ghoran examine him.

"Oh, oh, uh, thank you? Are you a doctor? I . . . well, thanks, I guess? Oh, wow, that . . . mind if I sit down and take a rest?"

The man looks doesn't look like he has any major injuries, though he has a few cuts and scrapes. He is also sweating, breathing hard, and has slight tremors, all signs that he has been running on adrenaline for quite some time.


NG Sapling Ghoran Wild Warden Biohacker 2 l EAC 12, KAC13 l Stamina 8/12, Health 18/18, Resolve 4/4 l F +3, R +1, W +3 Ini + 5l Spd30 l Perc + 8

Xaun pulls out a tiny vial and opens it releasing a soothing scent.
"This aromatic will help quiet down your stress response," they said.


"Oh, uh, thank you." the man says as he takes the vial and inhales deeply from it. He seems to calm down a little as he sits with his back to a rock.

"Uh, not to sound ungrateful or anything, I'm very, very greatful . . . but . . . uh . . . who are you people? Where'd you come from?"


NG Sapling Ghoran Wild Warden Biohacker 2 l EAC 12, KAC13 l Stamina 8/12, Health 18/18, Resolve 4/4 l F +3, R +1, W +3 Ini + 5l Spd30 l Perc + 8

Xaun offers him a flask of water and asks:
"We are friends of a woman named Cedona. I am Xaun, what is your name?"


”Cedona? Of course I know her! She is, or. . . “ his eyes get sad and his voice becomes solemn. “she was the manager of the colonization efforts here. Those, those crazy bastards took her! I dunno-dunno where they took her.”


Male Human Soldier (Ambusher) Level 2 SP 10/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +5 INIT +7 FORT +3 REF +3 WILL +3 Laser Rifle Ammo 13/20

"Everything has been quite strange since we reached orbit here. Can you start from the beginning and tell us what's happening in the colony? Maybe you can start with your name."

Pratt is suddenly very worried about Cedona, but he sets those emotions aside for the moment while this colonist fills us in with the basics of what is happening.

Pratt will take a 10 minute rest and spend a resolve point to get his stamina back.


”My name is Jellick. As for what happened? I don’t know how far back to start. Maybe it’s when we saw the meteor crash-land about 10 or 20 miles from here. A group of folks went to scout it out—Cedona, Quorsica, and others—and they came back with some strange news. First, they learned that the meteor was some kind of high-tech probe, but it had been destroyed in the crash. Interestingly, the probe landed near an old crashed starship we hadn’t noticed before. Been there for ages, probably. Cedona went into the crashed ship and came out with a pack full of old tech she was very excited about. She talked to our leader, Madelon, and Aibretta—that’s our best mechanic and my ex-wife—about what she’d found.

“A few days later, a starship sailed in above the town commons, blasted our communications building to slag, and unloaded a bunch of soldiers. There wasn’t a lot we could do. The soldiers rounded up everyone in town and their leader—a stern woman whose face I never saw—told us that our planet was now annexed as a part of something called the Azlanti Star Empire. Anyone that protested was shot right there. The soldiers made us bury the bodies, then forced us to unload some prefab building components, which they turned into a garrison in the center of town.“The woman in charge asked us about the crashed ship; turns out, it’s old Azlanti technology. She was very interested in what Cedona found. They rounded up Madelon, Cedona, and a few others and jailed them in the garrison. The large ship went away, but all the soldiers stayed. They’ve instituted martial law in town; we’re basically prisoners. We try to make do just as before, but anyone stepping out of line gets punished. When I got the chance, I ran. I didn’t know there were soldiers in the forest waiting to catch escapees. Three of them found me. I killed one with a lucky shot, but the other two chased me. And that brings me up to where I met you.”


Male Human Soldier (Ambusher) Level 2 SP 10/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +5 INIT +7 FORT +3 REF +3 WILL +3 Laser Rifle Ammo 13/20

Pratt shakes his head and mutters curses under his breath.

For anyone who cares to listen closely:
"This was supposed to be an easy job, and it was going to be a most excellent reunion with Cedona. I'm going to walk back to our ship and just leave. . . ."

Pratt drags the bodies of these so-called "Azlanti" off the path and into the brush. He checks them for gear that might be useful.


The heavily armored woman has some sort of interesting armor that no one has seen before, but it seems to be equivalent to Troop Cerimonial Plate in capabilities, if not design. She also has some strange rifle that seems to have the same capabilities as a Tactical Needler Rifle (11 darts remaining) and a generic, basic Handaxe.

The lightly armored woman has some sort of strange reinforced Lab coat (Equivelent stats to a Shobhad Harness, Recruit), She also has an array of ghastly looking medical tools. You think one would function as a Standard Syringe Stick, and the other as a Tactical Needler Pistol with 6 rounds remaining.

Interestingly, when you check their comms that are built into their armor, you can hear people talking in that strange language you don't know despite the fact that you are well into the communications dampening field.

Also, of note: affixed to the heavily armored woman's armor is some sort of odd badge that seems to be detachable. It seems to be hybrid technology (Engineering or mysticism to identify)


NG Sapling Ghoran Wild Warden Biohacker 2 l EAC 12, KAC13 l Stamina 8/12, Health 18/18, Resolve 4/4 l F +3, R +1, W +3 Ini + 5l Spd30 l Perc + 8

At the mention of Cedona's abduction, Xaun gasped. Who would have thought that such a thing could happen? Jellick's story was surreal enough to see a lie were it not for the two who attacked them just now.

Azlanti... so that was the name of these mysterious humans from so far away. They examined the gear of the two Azlanti who attacked them and noticed the badge. Xaun could sense something in its structure that seemed...

mysticism: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24


Xawn determines what the Badge does:

Xawn:

MOTION-DETECTION BADGE LEVEL 3
HYBRID ITEM (WORN) PRICE 1,350 BULK L
This hexagon-shaped adornment can be activated or deactivated as a move action. A motiondetection badge has 4 charges, which refresh
daily, and an hour of activation uses 1 charge. While active, as long as you haven’t moved for at least 1 round, the badge emits a quick flash
of red light whenever a Small or larger corporeal creature approaches
within 60 feet, although creatures undetectable to normal vision
(such as an invisible creature) don’t trigger the flash. This
flash is sufficient to alert you, but doesn’t otherwise affect
your vision or your actions. Reduce this distance by 20 feet for each interposing closed door or substantial barrier (such as a wall at least 1 inch thick). You can attune the badge to a creature by touching it with the item, which takes a full action; you can attune the badge to up to 10 different creatures. When you are within 60 feet of one of these creatures, regardless of whether you have moved in the past round, the badge emits a yellow flash to let you know an ally is near. Attempting to attune an eleventh creature causes the badge to lose its attunement
to the earliest attuned creature. Note that in certain environments, such as a crowded shopping center, the badge flashes so frequently as to be practically useless for detecting approaching threats.


Male Vlaka Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Blind, Blindsight (Scent/Sound) 60ft

"We managed to punch through their picket well enough and landed our ship outside of sensor range, so we have that. Do you know where any other escapees might have met up?"


"Others?" the man gasps. "Goodness no, I think I'm the only one who made it out alive. The rest of the camp is slave labor for these . . . Azlanti? Azlanti guys. We don't even know what they say most of the time. My Ex has been working on a computer that's trying to translate their language, I mean, some of these Azlanti evidently know common. but not many."


SRO Mechanic 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | loot
Drone:
| HP 20/20 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | DR 1 / - | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +0 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft |

287 stands still with its weapons still in hand near Rook.


NG Sapling Ghoran Wild Warden Biohacker 2 l EAC 12, KAC13 l Stamina 8/12, Health 18/18, Resolve 4/4 l F +3, R +1, W +3 Ini + 5l Spd30 l Perc + 8

Xaun takes the needler's ammunition and the syringe stick.

[b]"This especially could be useful,"[b] he says to the others, talking them through how to use the magitech badge.


Male Human Soldier (Ambusher) Level 2 SP 10/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +5 INIT +7 FORT +3 REF +3 WILL +3 Laser Rifle Ammo 13/20

"Jellick, can we get into the settlement? Can you take us there and help us find a safe way in an out? As much as I just want to jump back in our ship and leave, I am unwilling to leave Cedona hanging. . . ."


SRO Mechanic 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | loot
Drone:
| HP 20/20 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | DR 1 / - | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +0 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft |

"Affirmative. If human Jellik knows the way and leads, it will reduce our travel time by approximately 27.3%."


Jellick looks worried for a moment, then steels himself.

"I mean, yeah, if I can help all the others get off this rock, or maybe boot out these Azlanti guys, then I guess I could lead you back to camp. Even my ex-wife doesn't deserve to be left here as slave labor for these fascists."


NG Sapling Ghoran Wild Warden Biohacker 2 l EAC 12, KAC13 l Stamina 8/12, Health 18/18, Resolve 4/4 l F +3, R +1, W +3 Ini + 5l Spd30 l Perc + 8

Xaun uses his custom microlab to take a DNA sample of one of the bodies

There had to be some connection between these strange beings and the humans they were all too familiar with. Azlanti? Azlanti...


Init +5 | Senses: Perception +7 | Defense: EAC 15 KAC 16 | SP 16 | HP 16 | Resolve 5 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +2 | Evasion

If i wouldn't see that alien armor and stuff with my own eyes i wouldn't believe it.
Seo-Yeon seems rather puzzlrd and worried.

Them taking Cedona and coming here in the first place must somehow be tied to that probe. We have to investigate this. Best chance if we go in there and see what we can learn. How many of them are there did you say?


Xawn finds that the DNA of the two fallen creatures are mostly human, but possibly of a subrace, with a bunch of markers that are largely unknown to the pact worlds. Best guess is that this subspecies diverged from humanity thousands, if not tens of thousands, of years ago. She has no confirmed 'Azlanti' DNA to compare it against.

Jellik responds to Seo "Gosh, I dunno. A lot. A whole garrison full. And I think they are all military trained."


Male Vlaka Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Blind, Blindsight (Scent/Sound) 60ft

"Our first goal should be information, we need to know their numbers and equipment. They were obviously more interested in pacifying the planet surface since their picket was automated. They could be an advance party for a larger force or perhaps seeking to capitalize on speed and flexibility with limited numbers."

He knelt by the two defeated Azlanti and inhaled deeply, blind eyes closing in reflex as he focused on their scent. Smells were as distinct as physical features and could tell one many things. Creatures that shared a species and lived in similar conditions for long periods of time tended to have similar scents.

"I am not the best scout, for obvious reasons," Rook said motioning to his face, "Seo-Yeon, how would you approach the situation?"


Init +5 | Senses: Perception +7 | Defense: EAC 15 KAC 16 | SP 16 | HP 16 | Resolve 5 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +2 | Evasion

Surprised and seemingly uncomfortable to be in the middle of the attention, Seo-Yeon clears her throat.

Me?

Uhm i would probably try to sneak in and watch them, learn something about their habits, codes etc. Hack them if possible and gather information. Then disguise and infiltrate. You know, classical scheme.

She walks over to the bodies.
We have some stuff lying around here, probably we could use that. There's a slight risk that we have to identify though and then can't, because we don't know a lot about them. Seemingly they have a tight military structure. That's always difficult, but can be an advantage in some cases.

So we could have 2 people disguise themselves and pretend to arrest or order around the others. Jellik, how exactly are they operating there? Is everyone registered? And how is their command structure?


”Their base of operations? Uhhh, pretty big. Biggest structure in the settlement I guess. The size of maybe a single story corporate office I think. As for their chain of command, I mean, I dunno. They certainly seem like a highly trained military unit but remember, I can’t speak their language, so I can’t really figure too much out. They mostly just point their guns at us and yell a lot in that language we don’t know.”


Male Human Soldier (Ambusher) Level 2 SP 10/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +5 INIT +7 FORT +3 REF +3 WILL +3 Laser Rifle Ammo 13/20

"I like your 'prisoner gambit' idea, Seo, but let's see if we can take some time to observe the Azlanti's comings and goings before we commit this. I want to know more about them before we try to lie our way in to this building that Jellick is talking about."

Pratt turns to Jellick. "Is there anyone else in the settlement that can help us? Maybe give us a chance hideout for a bit, recharge batteries, and do some quiet observation?"


Jellik looks nervously from one side to another and then hesitantly opens his mouth. ”I mean, my Ex runs the machine shop at the edge of the settlement. These guys, these ‘Azlanti’ mostly just keep her under house arrest and have her fix stuff, as slave labor of course. I mean, I guess that’d be a pretty good place. Easy to sneak into from the jungle, and they probably don’t go into the back room much. I could lead you there.”


Male Vlaka Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Blind, Blindsight (Scent/Sound) 60ft

"Let's start with that then, deceiving the Azlanti when we don't share a language will be tricky. Observation from behind their lines will be much simpler."

Rook sighed, "I also need a promise that no one breaks cover without checking in first. We might be these people's only hope of rescue. Acting rashly and getting ourselves captured or killed helps no one. I'll take the responsibility for any consequences."


NG Sapling Ghoran Wild Warden Biohacker 2 l EAC 12, KAC13 l Stamina 8/12, Health 18/18, Resolve 4/4 l F +3, R +1, W +3 Ini + 5l Spd30 l Perc + 8

This might come in handy." says Xaun producing the motion detection badge and explaining its function. "If I attune it to each of us, we'll show up under a different colour,"


Init +5 | Senses: Perception +7 | Defense: EAC 15 KAC 16 | SP 16 | HP 16 | Resolve 5 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +2 | Evasion

We should hide the bodies and take their stuff anyway. Especially the armor might come in handy as a disguise. Let's do it.

She takes the armors and searches for a good place nearby to hide the bodies.


Slide 3 is updated with a new map

Jellik starts leading you through the jungle, with the fog still being as thick as ever. Past 30 feet shapes become indistinct and hard to make out. However, as you get close, the motion detection badge starts indicating that there are unaligned creatures near.

Rook:
You hear someone crunching through the forest quite clearly and lowly grumbling in that weird 'Azlanti' language about sixty feet off.


Male Human Soldier (Ambusher) Level 2 SP 10/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +5 INIT +7 FORT +3 REF +3 WILL +3 Laser Rifle Ammo 13/20

Pratt hears the badge go off and points his rifle into the mist, seeking any possible targets.

Can he move? Thinking of moving toward the plant growth near the center of the map.


Male Vlaka Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Blind, Blindsight (Scent/Sound) 60ft

Vampy:
Also, can I get a rough location of where the sound is coming from? I'm guessing behind the clump of purple outlined plants.

Scarab Sages

Pratt is free to move his pawn up to 30 feet

Rook:
Yes, somewhere behind the vegetative island, you think you hear more than one, but only one is within 60 feet.


Male Vlaka Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Blind, Blindsight (Scent/Sound) 60ft

Rook's cane came up and adjusted Pratt's aim toward the pocket of thick vegetation in the middle of the clearing.


Male Human Soldier (Ambusher) Level 2 SP 10/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +5 INIT +7 FORT +3 REF +3 WILL +3 Laser Rifle Ammo 13/20

Giving Rook a thankful nod, Pratt motions for the rest of the group to spread out and keep an eye on the central pocket of vegetation.

"We know you're in there! Come out and show yourselves!"

Pratt retrieves a grenade from his pouch. His rifle remains in his left hand.

Pratt takes just a couple of steps forward, hoping his crew mates follow.


Male Vlaka Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Blind, Blindsight (Scent/Sound) 60ft

Rook drew his pistol and stepped in behind Pratt, using the bulkier human as cover for the moment.


Upon hearing Pratt’s about, you hear some shouting back in that strange ‘Azlanti’ language and you hear movement from behind the vegetation island.

Red and purple init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Green Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Jellik init: 1d20 ⇒ 8

Initiative Xawn: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Initiative Seo-Yoon: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Initiative Reconstructor: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Initiative Pratt: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Initiative Rook: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

***Round 1, Fight!***
Bold May go
Pratt

Green
Reconstructor
Red and Purlpe
Seo
Rook
Xawn
Jellik


Male Human Soldier (Ambusher) Level 2 SP 10/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +5 INIT +7 FORT +3 REF +3 WILL +3 Laser Rifle Ammo 13/20

Pratt steps around the central clump and vegetation and sees the humanoid shapes through the mist. Guessing from their language that they are these mysterious Azlanti, he decides to toss a gift their way.

to hit with grenade, includes Pratt's vigilance bonus: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 + 1 = 19

damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

The pink "X" denotes the grid section Pratt is targeting. Should he hit, a Frag Grenade I has a 15' radius blast, so it should get all the Azlanti. A DC 14 save will halve the damage.

Edit: no need to make a save. They'll all take one point of damage. The grenade hit, but only 1 damage. Must have been a dud. . . .


Pratt's grenade explodes, but seems to have been a firework instead and does a piddly amount of damage.

Green moves behind cover and draws her weapon (turn over)

***Round 1, Fight!***
Bold May go
Pratt
Green
Reconstructor
Red and Purple
Seo
Rook
Xawn
Jellik


SRO Mechanic 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | loot
Drone:
| HP 20/20 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | DR 1 / - | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +0 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft |

287 moves forward with both pistols drawn. It readies shots if any enemies become visible.

Pulse vs EAC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
NL E: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Pulse vs EAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
NL E: 1d4 ⇒ 4


Purple steps up while drawing her rifle and shoots at Pratt
Shot: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Damage if hit: 1d8 ⇒ 5

Red Runs around the island in the opposite way as a flanking manuver, only to be met with two pulsecaster shots from Reconstructor. Luckily their armor takes the hit and they instead engage the SRO
Shot: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
damage if hit: 1d8 ⇒ 7

***Round 1, Fight!***
Bold May go
Pratt
Green -1 HP
Reconstructor
Red and Purple -1 HP Red, -1 HP Purple
Seo
Rook
Xawn
Jellik


Male Vlaka Envoy 2 | SP 12/12 HP 16/16 | RP 3/3 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +6; Will +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +8 | Speed 30ft | Blind, Blindsight (Scent/Sound) 60ft

Moving
Combat Expertise: Sense Motive (DC 15+1.5CR): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Mercy Pistol, Illuminator: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Damage (Nonlethal): 2d6 ⇒ (5, 2) = 7


Init +5 | Senses: Perception +7 | Defense: EAC 15 KAC 16 | SP 16 | HP 16 | Resolve 5 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +2 | Evasion

Alerted by the combat noise Seo-Yeon dashes forward and shoots the first foe in sight. Red

Trick Shot: 1d20 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 4 = 20

Laser Pistol: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 201d4 + 1d4 ⇒ (4) + (1) = 5

More of them? They aren't squeamish for sure. Seems more like shoot first ask later.

Scarab Sages

Both Rook and Seo manage to trick the heavily armored one and their combined attacks take her down.

***Round 1, Fight!***
Bold May go
Pratt
Green -1 HP
Reconstructor
Purple -1
Seo
Rook
Xawn
Jellik


NG Sapling Ghoran Wild Warden Biohacker 2 l EAC 12, KAC13 l Stamina 8/12, Health 18/18, Resolve 4/4 l F +3, R +1, W +3 Ini + 5l Spd30 l Perc + 8

Xawn moves over to when Seo and 287 are to get a view of these Azlanti.


Jellik moves up shakily with his Laser Pistol and seems to prepare something.
***Round 2, Fight!***
Bold May go
Pratt

Green -1 HP
Reconstructor
Purple -1
Seo
Rook
Xawn
Jellik


Male Human Soldier (Ambusher) Level 2 SP 10/14 HP 18/18 RP 4/4 EAC 14 KAC 15 PER +5 INIT +7 FORT +3 REF +3 WILL +3 Laser Rifle Ammo 13/20

"There's two over here! I think I'm going to need some help!"

Pratt fires at the armored soldier.

to hit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
fire damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8


Pratt’s shot strikes the soldier square in the chest.

Meanwhile, the green target runs up and tries to trick Pratt
Trick attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27
Attack vs flat footed AC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
However she is so preoccupied with feinting Pratt that she failed to take advantage of the opening properly.

***Round 2, Fight!***
Bold May go
Pratt
Green -1 HP
Reconstructor
Purple -9
Seo
Rook
Xawn
Jellik


SRO Mechanic 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 5/5 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +5; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft | loot
Drone:
| HP 20/20 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | DR 1 / - | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +0 | Perc: +5 | Speed 30ft |

287 moves around the side of the wooded patch and then fires on the (purple) soldier.

pulse: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
E: 1d4 ⇒ 3
pulse: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
E: 1d4 ⇒ 3


The soldier, clearly on her last legs, continues to fire on Pratt
Attack 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Damage if hit: 1d8 ⇒ 5
Attack 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Damage if hit: 1d8 ⇒ 1

***Round 2, Fight!***
Bold May go
Pratt
Green -1 HP
Reconstructor
Purple -12
Seo
Rook
Xawn
Jellik

151 to 200 of 384 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [Campaign Mode]VampByDay's Against the Aeon Throne game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.