PBP GD VIII - The Jarlsblood Witch Saga - Regular (Inactive)

Game Master Helikon

Maps & Handouts


101 to 150 of 218 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Shaman 6 | AC 21+3 T 12 FF 20+3 | HP 36/45 | F +5 R +4 W +12 | Init +1 | Perc +5 | Active Buffs: Barkskin, Resist Energy (fire?) (familiar)
Pet Stats:
Pet AC 14 T 11 FF 14 | Pet HP 22/22 | Pet F +3 R -1 W +4 | Pet Init -3 | Pet Perc -2| Active Buffs: Endure Elements

Oh, the witch thinks she's old? That's cute. Oria affords herself a slight smirk, the first thing resembling a smile that she's worn this whole trip.

"And I consort with powers that were old when the gods first touched this world." she says, waving a hand dismissively. "Age comparisons aside, we're here to look into Kolvi. You mentioned a Kolvi the Brave?"

She steps forward. [b]"I get the feeling your take on the matter is a bit different from what we've heard. Care to trade spooky campfire stories?"[b]


The witch looks at Oria and replies."So do I, child, so do I. What do you want to know of Kolvi?"

The Exchange

Human M Human Alchemist 7 |Current AC: 26 AC Base: 21 T 14 FF 20 | HP 52/52 | F +9 R +12 W +5| CMD 13 | Init +8 (12wHA)| Perc +19 | Spells: Level 1 5/6 Level 2 3/5 Level 3 1/2| Bombs 16/16 | Active Buffs: SeeInvis, Heroism, DrkVsn, BrkSkn, HgtAware, Cog

I mean, everything really. Well, I guess not everything. Mainly just the truth. There is a really nasty story going around about how she murdered a king and other such nastiness. We have reason to believe that, at a minimum, that isn't the whole story, and very possibly is mostly a lie. Do you know what really happened all those years ago?


The jarlsblood witch spits out and draws upon her quite considerable charisma to unleash words that just simply convey her disgust.
"You dare to speak of this vile traitor, this lowliest of life forms. A deal is a deal, and those that break their vows and deals are the lowest of all life forms!"
Taking a deep breath she calms herself.
"He came to me and asked for my aid to hunt a linnorm, to proof his worth as a king. The right of passage of my lands, my aid to find it and some good fortune. In return he offered to do us some favors. And when we asked him to stand up to this bargain he refused. This son of a weasel and a jackal refused. Refused to repay the favor. And laughed in our face.
HA.
And then he dared to enter my territory again. To murder the woman Kolvi. This did not end well for him!"

Dark Archive

Elf Magus (staff magus) 6| HP 40/40| AC 20 T 14 FF 16| Fo +6 Re +5 Wi +4| Init +5| Percep +4

"And how did it end for Kolvi? What happened to Kolvi, the Brave?"

The Exchange

Human M Human Alchemist 7 |Current AC: 26 AC Base: 21 T 14 FF 20 | HP 52/52 | F +9 R +12 W +5| CMD 13 | Init +8 (12wHA)| Perc +19 | Spells: Level 1 5/6 Level 2 3/5 Level 3 1/2| Bombs 16/16 | Active Buffs: SeeInvis, Heroism, DrkVsn, BrkSkn, HgtAware, Cog

Can you accompany us to set the story straight? Kolvi is accused of all manner of things - we would see the record set straight. If not - do you know of any evidence we could present to the people to convince them of the true story?


The witch points with her hand toward the effigy.
replying to Ridley she speaks:“You think that the Ulfen people would trust the word of fey? No matter how intriguing I find your cultures, there is a gap in how we understand each other. To the people of Frostbreach, I am merely a capricious forest spirit and Moss-on-SouthTrees is a malevolent elk.”
She looks at Vayon and continues."These woods have no witches to scare, and the sight was no way to remember a warrior like her. There are abandoned catacombs miles from here that the Ulfen people have forgotten, yet we have used them rarely to hide away that which need not be found or that which my companion would rather eat later.
Both she and the king’s corpse lie there. If you wish to see them for yourself,” she trails off and looks to the ijiraq for a moment, “you could do so. I can provide you a token to see through the illusions that hide it. I warn you, though, we have not used it for several human generations, and those hills feel increasingly… troubled.”

The Exchange

Human M Human Alchemist 7 |Current AC: 26 AC Base: 21 T 14 FF 20 | HP 52/52 | F +9 R +12 W +5| CMD 13 | Init +8 (12wHA)| Perc +19 | Spells: Level 1 5/6 Level 2 3/5 Level 3 1/2| Bombs 16/16 | Active Buffs: SeeInvis, Heroism, DrkVsn, BrkSkn, HgtAware, Cog

That seems as good a place to find evidence of what really happened as anywhere. Thanks for the information, and the token. Anything we can do for you in return for your help?

Unless they choose to send us on an errand, lets head out to the tombs and see what we can find.

Dark Archive

Elf Magus (staff magus) 6| HP 40/40| AC 20 T 14 FF 16| Fo +6 Re +5 Wi +4| Init +5| Percep +4

"Moss-on-SouthTrees? Who is that?"


The elf looks at Ridley and replies."You will owe me a favor. And moss on southtrees is a friend of mine!"

Dark Archive

Shaman 6 | AC 21+3 T 12 FF 20+3 | HP 36/45 | F +5 R +4 W +12 | Init +1 | Perc +5 | Active Buffs: Barkskin, Resist Energy (fire?) (familiar)
Pet Stats:
Pet AC 14 T 11 FF 14 | Pet HP 22/22 | Pet F +3 R -1 W +4 | Pet Init -3 | Pet Perc -2| Active Buffs: Endure Elements

Oria narrows her eyes. "On the grounds that your favor doesn't put us directly at odds with the citizens of the town we just came from."

But then, she shaman thinks better of herself. "At least not until our mission is done. Then?" She pauses, her voice wavering, but a grim determination restores her resolve in short time. "Who cares what happens to them, really?"

Oria's good to go.

Dark Archive

Elf Magus (staff magus) 6| HP 40/40| AC 20 T 14 FF 16| Fo +6 Re +5 Wi +4| Init +5| Percep +4

Van nods his understanding. "I agree as well."

Grand Lodge

HP: 60/60 | AC 29 (t: 22/ff: 26) |F:+14, R:+10, W:+16 | Init: +8 | Perception: +28 | Sense Motive: +26 Ki Pool: 10/10 | Bane: 6/6 Rounds | CMB +6; CMD 27 (24 FF) | Speed: 60'

The monk continues to watch the unfolding dialogue. Try as he might, he still has trouble following what the team agreed to. However, he is certain this group of allies is capable of handling any trouble that face them.


To the tomb?

The Exchange

Human M Human Alchemist 7 |Current AC: 26 AC Base: 21 T 14 FF 20 | HP 52/52 | F +9 R +12 W +5| CMD 13 | Init +8 (12wHA)| Perc +19 | Spells: Level 1 5/6 Level 2 3/5 Level 3 1/2| Bombs 16/16 | Active Buffs: SeeInvis, Heroism, DrkVsn, BrkSkn, HgtAware, Cog

To the tomb!

Seems like the tomb is the best way to find answers that the villagers will believe...

Grand Lodge

m human (ulfen) Hydrokineticist/7 [hp: 87/87] [init: +3; perc: +11] [AC: 18(22)/T: 13/FF: 15(19)] [saves: 12/10/7] [CMB: +6/CMD: 19(16)] [burn taken: 0/8] [non-lethal taken: 0/56]

The tomb sounds good.


The trek from the Snow Elk Wilds to the catacombs takes several hours at a steady pace and is uneventful. As you approach an inconspicuous hill, the fey antler token begins to glow with faint red light. The closer you bring the token to the hill, the brighter it glows. Once within about 50 feet, the token melts the illusion veiling the hill, revealing a long, rocky outcropping with several smaller stone mounds inscribed with weathered petroglyphs.
Worked stones partly seal a cave along the outcropping’s southern side, creating a formal entrance into the caverns beyond. All along the rock face jut pieces of bone or fossilized remains of some immense fanged creature, as though it were clinging to the cave.

Knowledge Arcane20:

This are linnorm bones
At the entrance, the faint scent of decay mixes with the fresh air outside. Frozen grime covers much of this area. Two sets of rough-hewn stairs lead downward to the northeast and northwest, and the large central column bears a large inscription written in weathered Skald script.

Skald or Linguistic 20:

This is a funerary poem that extols the deeds of those buried within, asks that their deeds be multiplied tenfold in the afterlife, and invites future generations to hear their ancestors’ tales directly

Perception25:

You can hear the faint sound of a fight below

The Exchange

Human M Human Alchemist 7 |Current AC: 26 AC Base: 21 T 14 FF 20 | HP 52/52 | F +9 R +12 W +5| CMD 13 | Init +8 (12wHA)| Perc +19 | Spells: Level 1 5/6 Level 2 3/5 Level 3 1/2| Bombs 16/16 | Active Buffs: SeeInvis, Heroism, DrkVsn, BrkSkn, HgtAware, Cog

As we approach the entrance of the tomb, Ridley will drink extracts of Heroism, Heightened Awareness, Darkvision, False Life, and Barkskin, and hsi cognatogen.

Kn Arcana: 1d20 + 21 + 2 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 21 + 2 + 2 + 4 = 41
Linguistics: 1d20 + 16 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 16 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 26
Perception: 1d20 + 15 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 15 + 2 + 2 = 23

False Life: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

These are Linnorm bones adorning this tomb...and the poem tells of their deeds, and invites future generations to enter and hear their ancestor' tales directly. Seems promising...

And it sounds like there is some sort of battle going on below - maybe some sort of haunt replaying the deeds of those entombed within?

Ridley will lead the way in, searching for traps as he goes. Do you want me to roll a perception, or let you do it if necessary?

Grand Lodge

m human (ulfen) Hydrokineticist/7 [hp: 87/87] [init: +3; perc: +11] [AC: 18(22)/T: 13/FF: 15(19)] [saves: 12/10/7] [CMB: +6/CMD: 19(16)] [burn taken: 0/8] [non-lethal taken: 0/56]

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

"I can confirm the writing, but I don't hear anything myself. HoweverI do believe you and will take a brief moment to prepare." says the Ulfen male as he reaches into his belt pouch, draws forth a burning rock that doesn't seem to hurt him. He then whispers..."Bright Light, Bright Light."...and releases the rock to circle around his head. Ioun Torch

Glorne then stretches his arms out to his side, and slowly brings them to a stop at shoulder length in front of him. As he does, the cool, pale mist that constantly surrounds him flares in intensity, and a shield of pure ice forms and starts to float around him. Activating Shroud of Water ability taking 1 Burn to gain a total of +4 to AC.

Shroud of Water:
Shroud of Water:(SU); You surround yourself with a shroud of water, ice, or both that protects you from harm. The shroud can either cover your body, functioning as armor, or float around you and block attacks, functioning as a shield. It grants either a +4 armor bonus to AC or a +2 shield bonus to AC, and you can change the type of bonus as a standard action. This bonus increases by 1 for every 4 kineticist levels you possess beyond 2nd. By accepting 1 point of burn, you can increase the bonus by 1 until the next time your burn is removed. You can increase the bonus multiple times in this way, but it can’t be increased by more than 50% of its starting value. When you change the shroud to grant a shield bonus, any bonus in excess of this limit doesn’t apply, but it remains if you change the shroud’s bonus type again. Whenever you accept burn while using a water wild talent, the water coalescing around you allows your shroud to grant both the armor bonus and the shield bonus for 1 round. You can dismiss or restore this effect as an immediate action.

Burn:
Burn (ex): At 1st level, a kineticist can overexert herself to channel more power than normal, pushing past the limit of what is safe for her body by accepting burn. Some of her wild talents allow her to accept burn in exchange for a greater effect, while others require her to accept a certain amount of burn to use that talent at all. For each point of burn she accepts, a kineticist takes 1 point of nonlethal damage per character level. This damage can’t be healed by any means other than getting a full night’s rest, which removes all burn and associated nonlethal damage. Nonlethal damage from burn can’t be reduced or redirected, and a kineticist incapable of taking nonlethal damage can’t accept burn. A kineticist can accept only 1 point of burn per round. This limit rises to 2 points of burn at 6th level, and rises by 1 additional point every 3 levels thereafter. A kineticist can’t choose to accept burn if it would put her total number of points of burn higher than 3 + her Constitution modifier (though she can be forced to accept more burn from a source outside her control). A kineticist who has accepted burn never benefits from abilities that allow her to ignore or alter the effects she receives from nonlethal damage.

Grand Lodge

HP: 60/60 | AC 29 (t: 22/ff: 26) |F:+14, R:+10, W:+16 | Init: +8 | Perception: +28 | Sense Motive: +26 Ki Pool: 10/10 | Bane: 6/6 Rounds | CMB +6; CMD 27 (24 FF) | Speed: 60'

Arcana: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Linguistics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Perception: 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (19) + 25 = 44

"Do you hear that? There is a battle under way."

The monk takes a moment to take out a wand and activate it's defensive magic. He then focuses himself, calling on years of training to toughen his skin. Lastly, he allows the aura of the mouse depart, opening himself to the essence of the bat to join with him.

Wand of Mage Armor. Spending a Ki point for 60 minutes of Barkskin. Swapping the Animal Aspect of 'Mouse' (Evasion) for 'Bat' (Darkvision).

Dark Archive

Elf Magus (staff magus) 6| HP 40/40| AC 20 T 14 FF 16| Fo +6 Re +5 Wi +4| Init +5| Percep +4

Van is ready. He goes further in along with the group.


Do you go down left or right the cave?
See map!

Dark Archive

Shaman 6 | AC 21+3 T 12 FF 20+3 | HP 36/45 | F +5 R +4 W +12 | Init +1 | Perc +5 | Active Buffs: Barkskin, Resist Energy (fire?) (familiar)
Pet Stats:
Pet AC 14 T 11 FF 14 | Pet HP 22/22 | Pet F +3 R -1 W +4 | Pet Init -3 | Pet Perc -2| Active Buffs: Endure Elements

When Ridley starts downing consumables, Oria picks up on the hint and decides to contribute. She channels a bit of magical energy into her hand, and then she gives Vayon a poke in the shoulder. "There. Now they can't say I didn't do anything."

Extended Barkskin on Vayon. +3 enhancement bonus to natural armor, CL 6th, lasts for two hours.

The Exchange

Human M Human Alchemist 7 |Current AC: 26 AC Base: 21 T 14 FF 20 | HP 52/52 | F +9 R +12 W +5| CMD 13 | Init +8 (12wHA)| Perc +19 | Spells: Level 1 5/6 Level 2 3/5 Level 3 1/2| Bombs 16/16 | Active Buffs: SeeInvis, Heroism, DrkVsn, BrkSkn, HgtAware, Cog

Ridley will lead the way to the left.

Perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 29

Grand Lodge

m human (ulfen) Hydrokineticist/7 [hp: 87/87] [init: +3; perc: +11] [AC: 18(22)/T: 13/FF: 15(19)] [saves: 12/10/7] [CMB: +6/CMD: 19(16)] [burn taken: 0/8] [non-lethal taken: 0/56]

Glorne follows Ridley down the left tunnel...

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

Dark Archive

Elf Magus (staff magus) 6| HP 40/40| AC 20 T 14 FF 16| Fo +6 Re +5 Wi +4| Init +5| Percep +4

Thank you.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Grand Lodge

HP: 60/60 | AC 29 (t: 22/ff: 26) |F:+14, R:+10, W:+16 | Init: +8 | Perception: +28 | Sense Motive: +26 Ki Pool: 10/10 | Bane: 6/6 Rounds | CMB +6; CMD 27 (24 FF) | Speed: 60'

Relying on the essence of the Bat, the monk peers down the left corridor.

Perception: 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (16) + 25 = 41

Darkvision 60'


As you move down to the left you find a lot of alcoves with bones and skeletons.
Suddenly two of the skeletons move. Warned by Bo and Glorne you are not surprised.
Roll for ini.
Mobs: 1d20 ⇒ 18

Dark Archive

Elf Magus (staff magus) 6| HP 40/40| AC 20 T 14 FF 16| Fo +6 Re +5 Wi +4| Init +5| Percep +4

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Grand Lodge

m human (ulfen) Hydrokineticist/7 [hp: 87/87] [init: +3; perc: +11] [AC: 18(22)/T: 13/FF: 15(19)] [saves: 12/10/7] [CMB: +6/CMD: 19(16)] [burn taken: 0/8] [non-lethal taken: 0/56]

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

The Exchange

Human M Human Alchemist 7 |Current AC: 26 AC Base: 21 T 14 FF 20 | HP 52/52 | F +9 R +12 W +5| CMD 13 | Init +8 (12wHA)| Perc +19 | Spells: Level 1 5/6 Level 2 3/5 Level 3 1/2| Bombs 16/16 | Active Buffs: SeeInvis, Heroism, DrkVsn, BrkSkn, HgtAware, Cog

Initiative: 1d20 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 8 + 4 = 18

Will expend heightened awareness for +4 initiative.

Grand Lodge

HP: 60/60 | AC 29 (t: 22/ff: 26) |F:+14, R:+10, W:+16 | Init: +8 | Perception: +28 | Sense Motive: +26 Ki Pool: 10/10 | Bane: 6/6 Rounds | CMB +6; CMD 27 (24 FF) | Speed: 60'

Initiative: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Dark Archive

Shaman 6 | AC 21+3 T 12 FF 20+3 | HP 36/45 | F +5 R +4 W +12 | Init +1 | Perc +5 | Active Buffs: Barkskin, Resist Energy (fire?) (familiar)
Pet Stats:
Pet AC 14 T 11 FF 14 | Pet HP 22/22 | Pet F +3 R -1 W +4 | Pet Init -3 | Pet Perc -2| Active Buffs: Endure Elements

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Ridley
Undead
Rest of the pathfinders.
Map is updated

The Exchange

Human M Human Alchemist 7 |Current AC: 26 AC Base: 21 T 14 FF 20 | HP 52/52 | F +9 R +12 W +5| CMD 13 | Init +8 (12wHA)| Perc +19 | Spells: Level 1 5/6 Level 2 3/5 Level 3 1/2| Bombs 16/16 | Active Buffs: SeeInvis, Heroism, DrkVsn, BrkSkn, HgtAware, Cog

Ridley will toss a grease bomb at the north skeleton.

Attack, ranged touch: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 2 = 31
Confirm, ranged touch: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 2 = 31
Damage: 4d6 + 1 + 8 ⇒ (6, 1, 5, 6) + 1 + 8 = 27
Extra Damage: 1d6 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 1 = 10

The squares the skeleton is in are now greased - they are considered difficult terrain, and it needs a DC10 acrobatics check to move through them. Failure means it cannot move and has to make a DC22 Reflex save or fall prone at the end of its turn. Failure by 5 or more means it falls automatically.

Grand Lodge

m human (ulfen) Hydrokineticist/7 [hp: 87/87] [init: +3; perc: +11] [AC: 18(22)/T: 13/FF: 15(19)] [saves: 12/10/7] [CMB: +6/CMD: 19(16)] [burn taken: 0/8] [non-lethal taken: 0/56]

Wow! I think ya got'em there Tex.


The undead is now destroyed.
The other charges ridley and attack.
attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 91d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 4 + (6) = 15
Well this undead were meant to not stop you. You will easely destroy the other.
With the undead destroyed you can now go right or straight.

The Exchange

Human M Human Alchemist 7 |Current AC: 26 AC Base: 21 T 14 FF 20 | HP 52/52 | F +9 R +12 W +5| CMD 13 | Init +8 (12wHA)| Perc +19 | Spells: Level 1 5/6 Level 2 3/5 Level 3 1/2| Bombs 16/16 | Active Buffs: SeeInvis, Heroism, DrkVsn, BrkSkn, HgtAware, Cog

Ridley will lead the way to the right.


You find the remains of two dead ulfen. each has scratched an epiphany one in stone, one in the horn he is carrying.
“Alvard knew the woods well. It’s where he hunted his linnorm, he said. We laid our ambush, but fey attacked. They shouted he betrayed them. Could see in his face he knew and was afraid. A screaming elk, ice for eyes. Kolvi. She was best with an axe, took away the king’s head. Can’t find our way back. Armor belongs in the family and dying”
And “This horn was from a linnorm Alvard killed. He was a good warrior but fearful—always talked of the linnorm coming back. Jumped every time I blew the horn. Did he fear Kolvi being a king? Or did he fear the linnorm being back? He never was right after the hunt.”
Among the remains you find two items of value.

Armor spellcraft 22:
+1 wrathful chainmail (which grants a wearer with the rage, bloodrage, or raging song class features additional rounds of those abilities per day equal to twice the armor’s enhancement bonus. )

Horn spellcraft 20:
horn of the hunter

You return to the other cavern and go straight ahead. There you find the headless body carrying a huge axe.
MonsterINI: 1d20 ⇒ 9

Dark Archive

Elf Magus (staff magus) 6| HP 40/40| AC 20 T 14 FF 16| Fo +6 Re +5 Wi +4| Init +5| Percep +4

Van tries to figure out the properties of the two items.
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 +2 to identify

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14 +2 to identify

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

Grand Lodge

m human (ulfen) Hydrokineticist/7 [hp: 87/87] [init: +3; perc: +11] [AC: 18(22)/T: 13/FF: 15(19)] [saves: 12/10/7] [CMB: +6/CMD: 19(16)] [burn taken: 0/8] [non-lethal taken: 0/56]

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

The Exchange

Human M Human Alchemist 7 |Current AC: 26 AC Base: 21 T 14 FF 20 | HP 52/52 | F +9 R +12 W +5| CMD 13 | Init +8 (12wHA)| Perc +19 | Spells: Level 1 5/6 Level 2 3/5 Level 3 1/2| Bombs 16/16 | Active Buffs: SeeInvis, Heroism, DrkVsn, BrkSkn, HgtAware, Cog

spellcraft: 1d20 + 18 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 18 + 2 = 32
spellcraft: 1d20 + 18 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 18 + 2 = 34

Ridley identifies both items.

Ridley will refresh heightened awareness before continuing.

init: 1d20 + 8 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 4 = 22

The Exchange

Human M Human Alchemist 7 |Current AC: 26 AC Base: 21 T 14 FF 20 | HP 52/52 | F +9 R +12 W +5| CMD 13 | Init +8 (12wHA)| Perc +19 | Spells: Level 1 5/6 Level 2 3/5 Level 3 1/2| Bombs 16/16 | Active Buffs: SeeInvis, Heroism, DrkVsn, BrkSkn, HgtAware, Cog

Going to assume the undead doesn't have a +13 to input and post my action. I'll move to within 30 feet, and toss a grease bomb.

range touch attack: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 9 + 2 + 1 = 18
damage: 4d6 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (5, 5, 5, 2) + 8 + 1 = 26

Area around him is greased - difficult terrain and needs a dc10 acrobatics to move. If he fails, he cannot move and has to make a dc22 reflex save or fall at the end of his turn. If he fails by 5 or more, he automatically falls.


Ridley, just asking, how do you identify magical items without detect magic? I have an investigator who has this major problem.
Acr: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10He doesn´t seem to have a problem with the grease.
Vayon
THE KING
Rest

The Exchange

Human M Human Alchemist 7 |Current AC: 26 AC Base: 21 T 14 FF 20 | HP 52/52 | F +9 R +12 W +5| CMD 13 | Init +8 (12wHA)| Perc +19 | Spells: Level 1 5/6 Level 2 3/5 Level 3 1/2| Bombs 16/16 | Active Buffs: SeeInvis, Heroism, DrkVsn, BrkSkn, HgtAware, Cog

I have a lantern of auras. Alternatively, you could buy a wand of detect magic and UMD it.

Grand Lodge

HP: 60/60 | AC 29 (t: 22/ff: 26) |F:+14, R:+10, W:+16 | Init: +8 | Perception: +28 | Sense Motive: +26 Ki Pool: 10/10 | Bane: 6/6 Rounds | CMB +6; CMD 27 (24 FF) | Speed: 60'

You can also add the Discerning vanity to your wayfinder. That's how my investigator gets around it.

Initiative: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Dark Archive

Shaman 6 | AC 21+3 T 12 FF 20+3 | HP 36/45 | F +5 R +4 W +12 | Init +1 | Perc +5 | Active Buffs: Barkskin, Resist Energy (fire?) (familiar)
Pet Stats:
Pet AC 14 T 11 FF 14 | Pet HP 22/22 | Pet F +3 R -1 W +4 | Pet Init -3 | Pet Perc -2| Active Buffs: Endure Elements

"Hmm... their final words. Etched into a rock and a horn." Oria muses at the idea. In the end, she knows where she'll eventually end up. She reflects on her own aspirations and accomplishments, becoming acutely aware of the fact that the best thing she might ever accomplish is to die in a pose that would confuse future archeologists.

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Botting
Vayon casts Scorching ray at the king.
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 224d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 5, 4) = 21
The bolt hits the king squarely in the chest.
Roaring the king moves into melee range.
With a huge swing the massive axe tries to hit first Ridley, then Vayon.
Attack: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 293d6 + 12 ⇒ (5, 1, 3) + 12 = 21
Attack: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 16 = 203d6 + 12 ⇒ (6, 6, 3) + 12 = 27
Ridley, please make a fortitude DC16

The Exchange

Human M Human Alchemist 7 |Current AC: 26 AC Base: 21 T 14 FF 20 | HP 52/52 | F +9 R +12 W +5| CMD 13 | Init +8 (12wHA)| Perc +19 | Spells: Level 1 5/6 Level 2 3/5 Level 3 1/2| Bombs 16/16 | Active Buffs: SeeInvis, Heroism, DrkVsn, BrkSkn, HgtAware, Cog

Ridley tosses another bomb at the King!

5 foot step and throw a bomb

Range touch: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 9 + 2 = 13
Damage: 4d6 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (5, 3, 2, 1) + 8 + 1 = 20

Edit: Missed the fort save...

Fort: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 9 + 2 = 27


The other pathfinders?

101 to 150 of 218 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PBP GD VIII - The Jarlsblood Witch Saga - Regular All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.