[GDVIII]GMGrumpelStiltzkin PFS #10-1 Oathbreakers Die (Inactive)

Game Master GrumpelStiltzkin

Maps
Notes
Etna


51 to 100 of 223 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Alter Self : Racial 1 min. Metamorph 1 hour. Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int) 1 hour | Inspiration 1/2
HP 11/11 | AC 13 (T 10 FF 13) | CMD 12 | Saves 4/2/0 | Perception +0 | Init +0 | CG Female Ganzi Alchemist (Metamorph) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | Inspired |

Asking the locals? Finally, something I'm good at. Khari puts on her reporting hat and starts asking around for information.

K Local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Using my Inspired trait to force a reroll.
Inspired: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

"The Assassin's Guild and Poisoners Guild- they tend to call themselves specialists to not arouse suspicion. They have a LOT of power in this city. Anyone in Daggermark can hire basic specialists once per year, but they won't target the military. No wonder enlistment rates are so high."
Wymarc, you can read the above spoilers. I assume no one else could hear Khari.

"Do you think Pemak is a specialist? Maybe he stepped out of his league."

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9 |
Skills:
DD+14, KnLoc+4, Stealth+11

Knowledge (Local): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Wymarc nods to Khari. ”Very good, Khari...I was unaware the two guilds were closely allied...”

Grand Lodge

F Halfling cavalier (honor guard) 1/swashbuckler (mouser) 1 | Hp19/19| AC 20 Tc 15 Flat 16 | F+4 R+7 W+2 +2 vs Fear | CMB +0 CMD 14 | Perc +6 | Init +4 | Panache 3 of 3

Etna and Blue will continue along the trail towards the human/dwarf person.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc CG Warpriest 2 | HP 18/18 | | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 | CMB:5 CMD:17 | Saves F:+6 R:+4 W:+7 | Init:+2 | Per: +3 | Blessings 4/4 | Fervor 2/3

Kurnak quickly checks if the woman tells them the truth.
Sense motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc CG Warpriest 2 | HP 18/18 | | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 | CMB:5 CMD:17 | Saves F:+6 R:+4 W:+7 | Init:+2 | Per: +3 | Blessings 4/4 | Fervor 2/3

Knowledge(local, untrained): 1d20 ⇒ 3

The Exchange

NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 16 (T 13, FF 13) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

"Bosk is in bad shape. We got some antitoxin from his desk but that seemed to make it worse. Any chance you have skills in curing poison?

That curly haired woman is paying too much attention to us, and she just put some powder in the drink she ordered. Ramyla, do you recognize her?"

Tsuan wants to see whether the curly haired woman attempts to poison someone - or whether she gave herself the antidote after poisoning someone else.

I'm unsure what checks need to be made, if any. The goal is to keep an eye on her without her being aware that we are aware. I'm going to make a 1d20+6 roll, which can be Bluff, Disguise, or Stealth for me.

Bluff, Disguise or Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

The Exchange

Male Ulfen Ranger 2 HP 20/20 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | SM +2 Effects:

K Local: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Waggi listens on, not knowing much about the locals. Poisoners... in the north only cowards use poisons!

Sitting at the bar he does his best to look discreetly for the person Lai refers to.
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Male

Wymarc and Khari arrive at Pemak’s.

Wymarc and Khari:

A wooden sign depicting a flask of blue liquid hangs over the door of this cramped building. A faint aroma of burning vinegar wafts from the windows, which remain open despite the sleet.

As you enter you are greeted by Pemak, an urbane half-orc with a toothy smile.

”Hello there strangers! What can I do for you today?”

Kurnak senses the woman is telling the truth and keeps going. Etna and Kurnak keep following the tracks and come to a cottage.

Kurnak and Etna:

Coals smolder in the fireplace of this cozy wooden cottage. The main room is set for company, with two half-empty mugs of ale on the table. A waxy aroma reminiscent of burning vinegar fills the cottage, emanating from the corpse of a dwarf sprawled near the hearth. A crumpled military uniform lies on the floor near a cabinet in the corner.

When you arrive, you find Brandur’s body on the ground, with spongy foam that reeks of burning vinegar spilling out from his nose and mouth. His hand grips a small bottle labeled “In Case of Poison” that previously contained a potion of delay poison. You recognize the foam as the same that spilled from Bosks mouth.


Heal DC12, Kurnak and Etna only:

You realize Brandur has been dead a day. ( suggesting that the “Brandur” who met with VentureCaptain Bosk was an imposter).

I have the rest of my update in another post so give me a minute to post it.


Male

Waggi and Lai:

Ramlya looks at Lai with a questioning look on her face.
”I don’t believe she’s a regular customer!”

Just as she answers the curly haired woman approaches the bar with her drink.

The Exchange

NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 16 (T 13, FF 13) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

Tsuan moves to sandwich the curly haired woman between her and Waggi.

Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Alter Self : Racial 1 min. Metamorph 1 hour. Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int) 1 hour | Inspiration 1/2
HP 11/11 | AC 13 (T 10 FF 13) | CMD 12 | Saves 4/2/0 | Perception +0 | Init +0 | CG Female Ganzi Alchemist (Metamorph) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | Inspired |

"Hello Pemak. I'm Khari, pleased to meet you." She smiles. "I could use your specialized help. In particular, I need some antitoxin for a good friend of mine. I'm willing to pay, of course. But maybe we should do it somewhere more... private?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Khari begins sweet talking the man while scratching her horns. This man is a complete mystery to her.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc CG Warpriest 2 | HP 18/18 | | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 | CMB:5 CMD:17 | Saves F:+6 R:+4 W:+7 | Init:+2 | Per: +3 | Blessings 4/4 | Fervor 2/3

Heal w. guidance: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 1 = 8

Grand Lodge

F Halfling cavalier (honor guard) 1/swashbuckler (mouser) 1 | Hp19/19| AC 20 Tc 15 Flat 16 | F+4 R+7 W+2 +2 vs Fear | CMB +0 CMD 14 | Perc +6 | Init +4 | Panache 3 of 3

Etna will leave the medical aid to Kurnak while she goes to investigate the pile of clothing for clues.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9 |
Skills:
DD+14, KnLoc+4, Stealth+11

Wymarc nods, adding, "Your expertise would be most appreciated..."

Aid Another Diplomacy: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (17) - 2 = 15

...and he'll try to get a read on the half-Orc when Pemak answers...

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

The Exchange

Male Ulfen Ranger 2 HP 20/20 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | SM +2 Effects:
Lai Tsuan wrote:
Tsuan moves to sandwich the curly haired woman between her and Waggi.

"Hey there pretty Lady. Here for a drink? Its on me!" He gives her an approving nod and welcomes her in.

This woman human? Waggi has favorite enemy humans and just wanted to be sure for bonuses and such.

Sense Motive, + Human FE: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 2 = 18


Male

Waggi and Lai:

The woman tries to go around.
”I have a drink for Ramyla. Can you move please?”

Khari, Wymarc:

”Do your require specialized medical care for someone?”

Etna:

You investigate the body. The uniform is still warm from recent use. The uniform includes a pair of armbands of the brawler. The uniform also contains a list of targets. Additionally includes one pearl earring(worth 40 gp).

Etna there’s a link for above for an object in the pockets.

The Exchange

NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 16 (T 13, FF 13) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

Tsuan grabs her arm with the drink, or at least tries to.

CMB: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

"You can give that drink to Ramyla if you tell us what you put in it."

Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Alter Self : Racial 1 min. Metamorph 1 hour. Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int) 1 hour | Inspiration 1/2
HP 11/11 | AC 13 (T 10 FF 13) | CMD 12 | Saves 4/2/0 | Perception +0 | Init +0 | CG Female Ganzi Alchemist (Metamorph) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | Inspired |

"Ah yes, we need medical aid for Istivil Bosk." She pauses. "The medical report said it was dark reaver powder laced with aconite root."

Alright, played your cards. Let's see how we reacts.

"Are you able to help us?" Khari isn't sure how to gauge his reaction Based on my old Sense Motive check.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9 |
Skills:
DD+14, KnLoc+4, Stealth+11

Wymarc nods along with Khari, awaiting Pemak's reaction...

Assuming my previous Sense Motive is in play...

The Exchange

Male Ulfen Ranger 2 HP 20/20 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | SM +2 Effects:

"Who brings drinks into a bar to give to the bartender? That's not how we do things up North, and not how I've been seeing things done down here in the South." Waggi waves a finger in the negative at the woman.

Could this be a cat fight? Waggi loves when the ladies fight over him! Or at least in front of him...

Grand Lodge

F Halfling cavalier (honor guard) 1/swashbuckler (mouser) 1 | Hp19/19| AC 20 Tc 15 Flat 16 | F+4 R+7 W+2 +2 vs Fear | CMB +0 CMD 14 | Perc +6 | Init +4 | Panache 3 of 3

With this new found information in hand, she will rush back out to gather up the rest of her party to share the information.

"Kurnak, do you know where everyone else is? We sorta split up when I rushed out."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc CG Warpriest 2 | HP 18/18 | | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 | CMB:5 CMD:17 | Saves F:+6 R:+4 W:+7 | Init:+2 | Per: +3 | Blessings 4/4 | Fervor 2/3

@Etna: What's the new information? Okay, I've peeked into the spoiler, so I guess we pick up what's on the uniform. But what's written on that list?

Grand Lodge

F Halfling cavalier (honor guard) 1/swashbuckler (mouser) 1 | Hp19/19| AC 20 Tc 15 Flat 16 | F+4 R+7 W+2 +2 vs Fear | CMB +0 CMD 14 | Perc +6 | Init +4 | Panache 3 of 3

oh only sorry I didn’t realize only I could read it. It’s a list of names. Grumble Etna will show it around if you want to make that list public.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc CG Warpriest 2 | HP 18/18 | | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 | CMB:5 CMD:17 | Saves F:+6 R:+4 W:+7 | Init:+2 | Per: +3 | Blessings 4/4 | Fervor 2/3

"Tsuan mentioned the Dripping Wall Distillery and a Ramyla that needs protection there. Then Bosk also said a Timinic needs help before foam came from his mouth. The Distillery is a location we could find easier than a person. Let's head that way. At least some of our group went there it seems."
Knowledge(local+guidance): 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 + 1 = 21


Male

Waggi and Lai:

The curly haired woman immediately drops the drink. The glass shatters into pieces on the floor.
2Claws: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Just as the curly haired woman lashes out at Lai she falls on the floor.

”Must of had too much to drink. I’ll still kill you two.”
The curly haired woman yells.


Etna and Kurnak head to the distillery to find their other members.

Khari and Wymarc:

”Bosk was well-liked in the community and never drew unwanted attention. Did it have a smell or aroma to it? The poison that is!”

Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Alter Self : Racial 1 min. Metamorph 1 hour. Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int) 1 hour | Inspiration 1/2
HP 11/11 | AC 13 (T 10 FF 13) | CMD 12 | Saves 4/2/0 | Perception +0 | Init +0 | CG Female Ganzi Alchemist (Metamorph) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | Inspired |

"Oh yes. It smelled like... um..." Khari thinks. "Damn, I don't remember! Maybe you could come with us and check? I can pay you as much as you need."

The Exchange

NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 16 (T 13, FF 13) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

Am I in combat?

Yes:
Wakazashi (prone, flanking?): 1d20 + 3 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 4 + 2 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Sneak?: 1d6 ⇒ 3

No:
Coup de Grace: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (5, 2) + 2 = 9
Sneak: 1d6 ⇒ 1

"I'll need medical attention. But we need to secure Ramyla first."

Tsuan looks to see if anyone wants/needs to see a severed head as a deterrent.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

"Ramyla, can you tell what she put in the drink?"

"Waggi, what is this thing?"

Tsuan has no Knowledge skills.

Finally, Tsuan looks at her own wounds. Infected/poisoned?

Heal: 1d20 ⇒ 1

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9 |
Skills:
DD+14, KnLoc+4, Stealth+11

Wymarc shrugs. "I don't recall a smell either..."


Male

Khari and Wymarc:

”A project I’ve been working on does produce a smell, but my original recipe was recently stolen. I have been asking after the thieves and tracked them back to some suspicious activity originating from Dripping Wall Distillery, though I haven’t yet investigated myself.”

Waggi and Lai:

You are both in combat. I had to improvise because I don’t want to start killing characters if the dice mods are rolling in my favor.

Lai launches into an attack after the curly haired woman attacked, but fell on the floor. Lai slices through her clothes and opens up a gaping wound on her chest.

I will let everyone else act before I update. If you don’t have an action just post that. I don’t want to skip over anyone before I post. I apologize for the length between some posts , but I’ve just been a little busy lately.

The Exchange

NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 16 (T 13, FF 13) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

If it's okay to add, Tsuan takes a 5' step back.

The Exchange

Male Ulfen Ranger 2 HP 20/20 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | SM +2 Effects:

Waggi backs away from the prone woman and quickly draws a bow and knocks an arrow "Stay down else I put this arrow through your chest woman. I've kilt many a man and many a woman, don't expect me to bluff."

Readied Attack: If she rises from the floor:

MW Darkwood Cmp Longbow 14STR: cold iron arrow, Point Blank, Precise Shot: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 1 = 141d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5

Do we have a battle map here? Waggi would move more than a 5' step of distance if possible.

Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Alter Self : Racial 1 min. Metamorph 1 hour. Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int) 1 hour | Inspiration 1/2
HP 11/11 | AC 13 (T 10 FF 13) | CMD 12 | Saves 4/2/0 | Perception +0 | Init +0 | CG Female Ganzi Alchemist (Metamorph) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | Inspired |

Khari and Wymarc

"Oh, thank you so much!" Khari nods. "Can you tell us what the smell was? We'll head there right away and see if we can recover it."

Once Khari gets her answer, she's off to the Dripping Wall Distillery.


Male

Lai cuts the curly haired woman with his Wakazashi and opens up a small wound on her stomach. Waggi launches an arrow at the woman, but the arrow flies right by her face.

Khari and Wyrnac:

”It has a waxy smell like burning vinegar.”
Are you two headed to the distillery now?

Lai and Waggi:

The curly haired woman stands up and readies herself for more fighting.

She moves up to Lai and launches an attack with her claws.
2 Claws: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

The woman misses apparently still feeling the effects from her drinks.

Immediately after failing she uses rapid reversion and transforms back to her true form. She is not a woman, but a doppelgänger and shape changer.

Kurnak and Etna:

I haven’t forgotten about you. It takes you both 10 minutes to travel to the distillery.

The Exchange

NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 16 (T 13, FF 13) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

Tsuan slashes with a wakizashi and then backs off again.

Wakizashi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The woman should have used her standard action to stand, and should not have been able to attack.

"Ramyla, if there's any help that you can offer, now would be a good time!"

The Exchange

Male Ulfen Ranger 2 HP 20/20 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | SM +2 Effects:
Lai Tsuan wrote:


The woman should have used her standard action to stand, and should not have been able to attack.

Standing is a move action that provokes AOOs, but you weren't in melee. You don't bother Waggi's aim if you are in melee, so long as you aren't providing cover.

I forget what knowledge dopplegangers are classified under.. its either local or maybe dungeoneering? I'll roll what I have below in case I've got the correct one. Ignore if not.

Knowledge: Dungeoneering/Nature: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

He hollers out any tidbits he may know before letting another cold iron arrow fly. "The air in this tavern is heavy and thick!" Bemoans the Northman as he misses another easy shot.

MW Darkwood Cmp Longbow 14STR, Point Blank, Precise Shot: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 = 111d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 1 = 10

Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Alter Self : Racial 1 min. Metamorph 1 hour. Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int) 1 hour | Inspiration 1/2
HP 11/11 | AC 13 (T 10 FF 13) | CMD 12 | Saves 4/2/0 | Perception +0 | Init +0 | CG Female Ganzi Alchemist (Metamorph) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | Inspired |

"Thank you for the information. We're going to the distillery right now. Come on!" Khari unconsciously clicks her hooves together and leaves the apothecary's store.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9 |
Skills:
DD+14, KnLoc+4, Stealth+11

Wymarc nods to Khari, draws his bow, and follows...

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc CG Warpriest 2 | HP 18/18 | | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 | CMB:5 CMD:17 | Saves F:+6 R:+4 W:+7 | Init:+2 | Per: +3 | Blessings 4/4 | Fervor 2/3

"I hope we're not too late for the show..."

The Exchange

NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 16 (T 13, FF 13) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

"Me too!"

Grand Lodge

F Halfling cavalier (honor guard) 1/swashbuckler (mouser) 1 | Hp19/19| AC 20 Tc 15 Flat 16 | F+4 R+7 W+2 +2 vs Fear | CMB +0 CMD 14 | Perc +6 | Init +4 | Panache 3 of 3

no problem. Let us know when we can make a dramatic entry.

The Exchange

NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 16 (T 13, FF 13) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

"On the fifth day at first light, I'll look to the east!"


Male

The Pathfinders head to the distillery, not knowing what they’ll find.
It says it’s supposed to take 10 minutes, but I think I’ll modify after this round. I don’t like to keep over half the party waiting.

Waggi and Lai:

Lai attacks with his wakisashi and opens up a small wound on the doppelgängers chest.
Waggi launches an arrow, but it flies wide by the doppelgänger.

The doppelgänger moves up to Lai and tries to claw at him.
2claws: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

The doppelgänger opens up a giant wound on Lai.

Doppelganger-5
Lai-9

The Exchange

NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 16 (T 13, FF 13) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

Stabilize: 1d20 + 2 - 9 ⇒ (10) + 2 - 9 = 3

The Exchange

Male Ulfen Ranger 2 HP 20/20 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | SM +2 Effects:

Waggi fires off another shot just after Lai crumples to the floor "One down, one left. Got what it takes ta lick an Ulfen?" He mocks, kicking the door of the distillery open.

MW Darkwood Cmp Longbow 14STR, Point Blank, Precise Shot: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 1 = 251d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8


Male

Lai takes a hit and it barely alive I n the floor. Waggi sends an arrow directly into the doppelgänger and it sticks right into its chest opening a massive hole. Blood pours out onto the floor. The doppelgänger grimaces in pain.

Just as Waggi kicks the door open the remaining Pathfinders barge in.

Ignoring the others, the doppelgänger moves up to Waggi
Claws: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Swinging wildly he misses.

”I will destroy you all!”he screams loudly.

Its time for that dramatic entrance.
Doppelganger-13

The Exchange

NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 16 (T 13, FF 13) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

Stabilize: 1d20 + 2 - 10 ⇒ (4) + 2 - 10 = -4

Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Alter Self : Racial 1 min. Metamorph 1 hour. Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int) 1 hour | Inspiration 1/2
HP 11/11 | AC 13 (T 10 FF 13) | CMD 12 | Saves 4/2/0 | Perception +0 | Init +0 | CG Female Ganzi Alchemist (Metamorph) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | Inspired |

"Wh-what's going on- oh!" She sees Tsuan lying in a pool of her own blood. "That's not good. Can someone heal her?"

Is it my turn yet? I don't see my icon on the map.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9 |
Skills:
DD+14, KnLoc+4, Stealth+11
Khari Sidare wrote:
Is it my turn yet? I don't see my icon on the map.

Yeah, I wasn’t sure either...

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc CG Warpriest 2 | HP 18/18 | | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 | CMB:5 CMD:17 | Saves F:+6 R:+4 W:+7 | Init:+2 | Per: +3 | Blessings 4/4 | Fervor 2/3

As a swift action, Kurnak casts divine favor on himself and attacks the doppelganger.

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 241d10 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Weapon is a mwk nodachi.
I guess you just put the icon there by yourself from the notes section. Worked for me.

The Exchange

Male Ulfen Ranger 2 HP 20/20 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | SM +2 Effects:

Waggi's only means of healing is 2 CLW potions and untrained heal checks at +2

Assuming Kurnak doesn't drop the doppleganger:

Waggi leans back as the claws swipe thin air in front of him "Can't even touch a hair on my chin, not good." As Kurnak and the others swarm in, Waggi tumbles back behind him to gain some distance on the foul mouthed woman. He looses another arrow at nearly point blank range.

Acrobatics to avoid AOO for movement of 15' vs CMD: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
MW Darkwood Cmp Longbow 14STR: cold iron arrow, Point Blank, Precise Shot: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 1 = 191d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8

"Someone help Lai quickly before she takes the longboat to the boneyard!"

If Kurnak killed the doppleganger with his strike:

Waggi rushes to Lai and draws a potion vial from his bandoleer, kneeling beside her. "Hold on woman, help's comin'." Next round he pours down the healing potion. CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

51 to 100 of 223 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [GD VIII]PFS #10-1 Oathbreakers Die All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.