[GDVIII]GMGrumpelStiltzkin PFS #10-1 Oathbreakers Die (Inactive)

Game Master GrumpelStiltzkin

Maps
Notes
Etna


101 to 150 of 223 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

Male

Initiative:

Khari: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Wymarc: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Kurnak: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Kurnak you can keep whichever of yours is higher
Doppelganger: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

The other Pathfinders, seeing Lai on the ground, immediately join our in.

Kurnak swings and opens up a huge gash on the creature. It doubles that over in pain as blood pours on the floor. Just as it leans over, Waggis arrow lands directly in its stomach. In horrific pain, the creature stands up straight, blood pouring from everywhere.

Doppelganger-30

Khari and Wymarc have actions.

The Exchange

NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 16 (T 13, FF 13) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

Stabilize: 1d20 + 2 - 11 ⇒ (13) + 2 - 11 = 4

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9 |
Skills:
DD+14, KnLoc+4, Stealth+11

Wymarc will rush to Lai's side and try to stabilize her...

Heal: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Resources:
Alter Self : Racial 1 min. Metamorph 1 hour. Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int) 1 hour | Inspiration 1/2
HP 11/11 | AC 13 (T 10 FF 13) | CMD 12 | Saves 4/2/0 | Perception +0 | Init +0 | CG Female Ganzi Alchemist (Metamorph) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | Inspired |

Heal Check: 1d20 ⇒ 6
GM Reroll +2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

"No! Not again." Khari grabs some cloth and runs over to Lai, trying to close her wounds before it's too late.

The Exchange

NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 16 (T 13, FF 13) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

Tsuan gasps for air and coughs up a thick wad of coagulated blood.

"M ... M ... My name is Tsuan," she gasps, nearly inaudibly.

Then she passes out and resumes dying.


Male

As Lai still lays dying on the floor the doppelganger takes this chance and draws a potion from its gear.

"The ghostknives will destroy you all. They will finish what I started. You have not seen the last of me."

The doppelganger drinks his potion of invisibility and disappears before your eyes.

The Exchange

Male Ulfen Ranger 2 HP 20/20 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | SM +2 Effects:

Did it step back? Otherwise Kurnak should get an AOO (two if he has combat reflexes) for drawing the potion and drinking it. If he did step back then that's where Waggi aims, and unless he's got some funky stuff he should still be in that square.

"Oooo disappearin' bafore our very eyes... not like we ain't seen that one bafore!" He shoots into the square the creature disappeared in, hoping it hasn't had a chance to get away.

MW Darkwood Cmp Longbow 14STR, Point Blank, Precise Shot: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 1 = 101d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4
Miss Chance: High is good for me (If he is in that square): 1d100 ⇒ 45

Well Waggi isn't gonna shoot him with those rolls anyhow!

The Ulfen takes a step forward, dropping his bow and drawing his Axe as he blocks the doorway.

Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Alter Self : Racial 1 min. Metamorph 1 hour. Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int) 1 hour | Inspiration 1/2
HP 11/11 | AC 13 (T 10 FF 13) | CMD 12 | Saves 4/2/0 | Perception +0 | Init +0 | CG Female Ganzi Alchemist (Metamorph) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | Inspired |

Waiting to see if I stabilized Tsuan before I act. Yikes. Invisible dopplegangers are no joke at this level.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc CG Warpriest 2 | HP 18/18 | | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 | CMB:5 CMD:17 | Saves F:+6 R:+4 W:+7 | Init:+2 | Per: +3 | Blessings 4/4 | Fervor 2/3

Attack of opportunity: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 1 = 181d10 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
The +1 bonus to attack is due to Kurnak's 'finish the fight'-trait.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9 |
Skills:
DD+14, KnLoc+4, Stealth+11

Wymarc will draw his bow and fire at the spot where the doppelgänger disappeared...

Longbow: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 21
Miss<=50: 1d100 ⇒ 97
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5

Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Alter Self : Racial 1 min. Metamorph 1 hour. Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int) 1 hour | Inspiration 1/2
HP 11/11 | AC 13 (T 10 FF 13) | CMD 12 | Saves 4/2/0 | Perception +0 | Init +0 | CG Female Ganzi Alchemist (Metamorph) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | Inspired |

"Okay. Okay." Khari thanks the gods. "She'll live."

Khari wears her cestus and moves up to flank with Kurnak. "No escaping now."


Male

The doppelgänger vanishes.
”You cannot see me, but I can see you! I will destroy you a….”

Just as he taunts the Pathfinders Kurnak slices through the spot where the doppelgänger stands. He instantly reappears and falls dead to the floor. As he falls an arrow from Wymarc lands straight in its head. The doppelgänger lay dead before you.

Yes drinking a potion would of called for an AOO, but he was a few HP from death and I figured you wouldn’t let him escape. He was trying to escape, but you took care of that.

”You saved me!”Ramyla speaks up.

”No time to gloat. You must find Timinic. That thing might have found him. I’ll tell you how to find his safe house. Now go!” The urgency in her voice is obvious.

The Exchange

NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 16 (T 13, FF 13) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

"... don't go yet ..."

Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Alter Self : Racial 1 min. Metamorph 1 hour. Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int) 1 hour | Inspiration 1/2
HP 11/11 | AC 13 (T 10 FF 13) | CMD 12 | Saves 4/2/0 | Perception +0 | Init +0 | CG Female Ganzi Alchemist (Metamorph) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | Inspired |

"Sorry, I'm catching the tail end of this. Sounds like Timinic is in danger of a... whatever this gray thing is?"

Khari bends down to take the potion it held. "Does it have any other potions? We need to heal Tsuan. We can't leave her like this."


Male

Doppelgänger body:

You search its body and find 1 pearl earring (worth 40 gp) and 10gp.

You can heal Lai before you go. Lai I honestly thought you were at full health for that attack. I had no intention of almost killing you.

The Exchange

NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 16 (T 13, FF 13) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

I was at full health.


Male

My math must be off. Oh well at least you’re alive.

The Exchange

NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 16 (T 13, FF 13) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

Assuming there is a way to revive me, I think we should take some posts to debrief. There has been a lot of stuff in spoilers.

I am not clear if everyone is even in the same place. Where's Etna?

I'm not even sure what we learned here at the distillery. Surely Ramyla has more than a line to say.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9 |
Skills:
DD+14, KnLoc+4, Stealth+11

Wymarc, looking at the badly injured ninja, hands his wand of CLW to Waggi. ”Here you go ranger, please use this on our friend...”

The Exchange

Male Ulfen Ranger 2 HP 20/20 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | SM +2 Effects:

Waggi takes a long look at the wand, almost like he's trying to remember some long lost lessons "Healing wand, healing wand... do you know the magic words? If you know the words I think I can get it to work."

He wastes no time and uses it on Lai Tsuan.

"Jingle jangle shake them bangles!" He repeats the words of power and heals some of her wounds.

Wand of CLW: 3d8 + 3 ⇒ (6, 2, 7) + 3 = 18

That should be enough to get her awake, just roll your own if you want more charges used... but you gotta use the activation phrase!

Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Alter Self : Racial 1 min. Metamorph 1 hour. Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int) 1 hour | Inspiration 1/2
HP 11/11 | AC 13 (T 10 FF 13) | CMD 12 | Saves 4/2/0 | Perception +0 | Init +0 | CG Female Ganzi Alchemist (Metamorph) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | Inspired |

"Oh, good." Khari breathes a sigh of relief. "So... what was this thing? A shapeshifter?" Khari scratches her ears. "What was it trying to do? Besides kill us?"


Male

A half orc with a toothy smile walks in the door. A few of you recognize it as Pemak from Pemaks Tinctures.

”I heard there was a fight brewing in here.” she looks down at the doppelgänger.

”I know who that is. That is Ilchok. He enrolled in the Daggermark Assassin’s Guild a year ago, but the lazy doppelganger never covered his tracks properly after a kill, instead relying on his shapechanging ability to escape consequences after completing a contract. Ultimately his sloppy technique overshadowed his talent for subterfuge, so the Guild expelled him. I had heard rumors that the doppelganger joined a cabal of Assassin’s Guild defectors, though I wasn’t sure what they were up to until now. I know many of Daggermark’s secrets, including the location of the safe house where Timinic is hiding. Did you find him?”

”I believe you are skilled enough to defeat the Ghostknife insurgents and I would like enlist your aid in destroying the cabal before it can go into hiding. The Poisoner’s Guild will ensure the Pathfinder Society can rebuild their operations out of Dryblade House without interference if the you eliminate the Ghostknives. I will offer special protections to Pathfinders operating out of Daggermark.”

She hands you a map leading to the hideout.

Does everyone need a briefing on what is going on?

The Exchange

NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 16 (T 13, FF 13) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

Yes.

Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Alter Self : Racial 1 min. Metamorph 1 hour. Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int) 1 hour | Inspiration 1/2
HP 11/11 | AC 13 (T 10 FF 13) | CMD 12 | Saves 4/2/0 | Perception +0 | Init +0 | CG Female Ganzi Alchemist (Metamorph) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | Inspired |

"Kind of loud for an assassin..." Khari muses as she helps Tsuan stand up. "Sounds like we need to find this uh... unsanctioned assassins and take them out."

"But we also need to check up n Timinic. Oh! And the captain is still in bad shape." Khari snaps to attention.

"I could really use a summary of everything that happened. The first rule of reporting is to collect your sources!"

The Exchange

NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 16 (T 13, FF 13) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

Tsuan blinks and gasps, and then stands up to embrace her friends.

"Thank you. I owe you my life."

She kicks the doppleganger a little.

"This ... thing was going to poison Ramyla. I thought she was an old woman. We need to keep pur eues open!"

She accepts the map eagerly from Pemac, immediately committing as many details to memory.

"This shows us how to find Timinic, but how will we find the Ghostknives?"

She also asks about what others have been doing.

"Is Bosk okay? Did anyone find Brandur? Any chance he is a doppleganger? What did we find at Pemak's shop?"

Grand Lodge

F Halfling cavalier (honor guard) 1/swashbuckler (mouser) 1 | Hp19/19| AC 20 Tc 15 Flat 16 | F+4 R+7 W+2 +2 vs Fear | CMB +0 CMD 14 | Perc +6 | Init +4 | Panache 3 of 3

Now reunited with the group Etna will inform them about the other body that they had found, showing the same signs as the captain’s poisoning.

”So it sounds like we need to go bring down some rogue assassins now? Sorry I missed the fight. I’m here now though and ready to go!”

The Exchange

NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 16 (T 13, FF 13) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

Going through all the spoilered content, which I'm going to assume we all shared:

1. Timinic is in a safe house, we need to say we're "Guardians of the Open Road" which is the pass phrase.

2. Bosk was tracking a wanted killer named Cladara.

3. Wymarc and Khari went to see an apothecary owner named Pemak. He mentioned a poison with a burning vinegar smell. Brandur had the smell and foam. Bosk had the foam, but no smell?

4. Waggi and Tsuan went to see the distillery. Tsuan saw a woman poison a drink and tried to give it to Ramyla, and combat ensued. Pemak identified the body as Ilchok.

5. Etna and Kurnak tracked the dwarf, who turned into a human, to Brandur's home. He had been dead for a day, so the dwarf was an imposter. Brandur also had a foamy mouth. Etna found a list of names: Brandur (dead), Bosk (dead), Ramyla (survived), Pemak (no attempt made?), Timinic (unknown).

I agree we should find Timinic, but we need to protect Pemak and Ramyla too. We know at least one more doppleganger is out there - Cladara.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc CG Warpriest 2 | HP 18/18 | | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 | CMB:5 CMD:17 | Saves F:+6 R:+4 W:+7 | Init:+2 | Per: +3 | Blessings 4/4 | Fervor 2/3

Does the earring on the doppelganger match the one Etna and Kurnak found on the other body? If yes, then maybe the doppelganger we just killed was playing the dwarf earlier?
On the other hand that would not make much sense given the distance between places and this happening simultaneously...

Kurnak is a warpriest so he would have totally healed up Lai. I waited for the situation with the aoo to resolve first and now seem to have missed two days. Sorry.


Male

3. Nobody noted the smell on the poison, but it was the same.
5. No attempt on Pemak.
Both earrings match.
Regarding the distance between, I worked that into characters waiting. At most so far the time between destinations was 10 minutes. I cut that short with the combat because I was worried about killing 2 characters.

The Exchange

NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 16 (T 13, FF 13) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

"Pemak, Ramyla, is there a safe place to hide here? Someplace where even your closest friends - who may be dopplegangers - can't find you?"

If no, I think we should try to take them with us.


Male

”We will be fine here. Go find Timinic and deal with Cladara.” Pemak exclaims with a serious look on her face.

The Exchange

NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 16 (T 13, FF 13) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

Tsuan nods and hands them a few shurikens, just in case.

"We should go to Timinic and secure him, and then pay these creatures a visit at their lair and see how they like uninvited guests."

Tsuan does a few squat-jumps to get the blood flowing again, and then jogs out the door.

Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Alter Self : Racial 1 min. Metamorph 1 hour. Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int) 1 hour | Inspiration 1/2
HP 11/11 | AC 13 (T 10 FF 13) | CMD 12 | Saves 4/2/0 | Perception +0 | Init +0 | CG Female Ganzi Alchemist (Metamorph) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | Inspired |

"Right. You two stay here, then. We need to make sure Timinic is alright. Hopefully he's not a shapeshifter, too."

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9 |
Skills:
DD+14, KnLoc+4, Stealth+11

Wymarc nods. "Right...to the safehouse then..."

The Elf will draw his bow and scout ahead, using what cover he can while staying alert for any signs of danger...

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

The Exchange

Male Ulfen Ranger 2 HP 20/20 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | SM +2 Effects:
Lai Tsuan wrote:

Tsuan blinks and gasps, and then stands up to embrace her friends.

"Thank you. I owe you my life."

"Ya fought good.. for an Easterner." He claps her on the shoulder, hard. Something the Ulfen often do with their allies after a hard fought battle. He leaves out mentioning how many of her kind he's battled and raided over the years. Its good we didn't run into more with her grit.

"Elf. Do you want me to keep your wand close if we need it again? Am I the only one with Elders wise enough to teach its use?" He asks the question as he goes and grabs his own bow, running his fingers down the string to check for damage before slinging it over his shoulder.

"Let's go find Timinic." He heads along after the Elf.


Male

The group heads off to find Timinic. The trip is uneventful.

This cabin features sturdy wooden walls, with thick glass in its two small windows. A covered porch looks out over the banks of the Dagger River to the west, though steady sleet obscures the view.

As you approach a gnomish voice from within yells out from inside.

”Stay away. I don’t want any visitors.”

Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Alter Self : Racial 1 min. Metamorph 1 hour. Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int) 1 hour | Inspiration 1/2
HP 11/11 | AC 13 (T 10 FF 13) | CMD 12 | Saves 4/2/0 | Perception +0 | Init +0 | CG Female Ganzi Alchemist (Metamorph) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | Inspired |

"I think it's just you, Waggi." Khari stands up. "I'm more of a potion person."

---

At Timinic's safehouse, Khari replies to the voice. "Makes sense, but we are Guardians of the Open Road. We need to speak to you. Your life may be in danger."

The Exchange

NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 16 (T 13, FF 13) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

"We just saved Pemak and Ramyla from dopplegangers. We need to make sure you're okay. Like Khari said, we're Guardians of the Open Road."


Male

”Guardians of the open road you say.”the gnome peeks out from a window.
The sound of a door unlocking is heard. ”Get in. Hurry.”

Timinic hurries the group inside and shuts the door before locking it.

”Who are you and what do you want?”


Male

”Pemak ? You need to look more closely at her. She always seems to know what’s happening around Daggermark, which makes me uneasy.”

The Exchange

NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 16 (T 13, FF 13) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

"We're from the Pathfinder Society. A doppleganger poisoned Brandur, then, posing as Brandur, poisoned Bosk. A doppleganger named Ilchok tried to poison Ramyla, but we saved her. We have reason to believe a rogue assassin's guild is targeting you as well. At least one more doppleganger, Cladara, is on the loose."

While Tsuan is talking, she shifts so that he is looking away from the rest of the house, allowing everyone else to search the house without him watching them.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc CG Warpriest 2 | HP 18/18 | | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 | CMB:5 CMD:17 | Saves F:+6 R:+4 W:+7 | Init:+2 | Per: +3 | Blessings 4/4 | Fervor 2/3

In reply to Waggi's earlier question: "I know how to use that wand as well. But keep to it. I have another."

To Timinic:
"Yeah, you're the last one on The List. Not to put any pressure on you..."

Is there anything strange about Timinic?
Insight: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

The Exchange

Male Ulfen Ranger 2 HP 20/20 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | SM +2 Effects:

Waggi nods to the others as they begin speaking with the man. He moves around outside the house quietly to make sure all is well. Search for openings, a weak spot... then make what's yours mine. The good old days.

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9 |
Skills:
DD+14, KnLoc+4, Stealth+11

Expecting an assassination attempt of some sort on Timinic, Wymarc looks for a good vantage point within the safehouse to conceal himself and observe...

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
Perception: 1d10 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Alter Self : Racial 1 min. Metamorph 1 hour. Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int) 1 hour | Inspiration 1/2
HP 11/11 | AC 13 (T 10 FF 13) | CMD 12 | Saves 4/2/0 | Perception +0 | Init +0 | CG Female Ganzi Alchemist (Metamorph) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | Inspired |

"Do you think Pemak is setting this all up?" Khari seems pensive. "Why are you stuck here anyway?"

Grand Lodge

F Halfling cavalier (honor guard) 1/swashbuckler (mouser) 1 | Hp19/19| AC 20 Tc 15 Flat 16 | F+4 R+7 W+2 +2 vs Fear | CMB +0 CMD 14 | Perc +6 | Init +4 | Panache 3 of 3

Etna and Mr Blue will stick next to the group. At this point the main goal was to Protect him. With her abilities, she worked best as a body guard.


Male

”Ramyla is ok. I have been putting my efforts into mapping Daggermark’s sewer complex starting from the Dripping Wall Distillery and I have encountered many strange individuals. “ he exclaims hearing Ramyla is ok.

”Venture-Captain Bosk tracked my reports on mysterious sewer-dwellers very closely, and one day I returned to Dryblade House to find Bosk and Brandur Clovesh arguing about “some broken oath.” They spirited me away to this safe house with orders to stay out of sight until help arrived.”

”If I get out of this alive I swear I will resign from the Pathfinder Society!”

The Exchange

NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 16 (T 13, FF 13) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

"Why would you resign? Have you done something wrong?"

To be clear, nobody sees Timinic's dead, foaming body on the ground or smells burned vinegar? If not, should we consider taking Timinic with us to the doppleganger hideout?

Liberty's Edge

Resources:
Alter Self : Racial 1 min. Metamorph 1 hour. Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int) 1 hour | Inspiration 1/2
HP 11/11 | AC 13 (T 10 FF 13) | CMD 12 | Saves 4/2/0 | Perception +0 | Init +0 | CG Female Ganzi Alchemist (Metamorph) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | Inspired |

"Oooh, broken oath." Khari's ears twitch. "Maybe they did something that got the attention of these assassins."

"So... I guess we're your help." She smiles. "As long as you are a Pathfinder, we're going to protect you. Do you want to stay here, or come with us to ensure those doppelgängers are done for?"


Male

”I will stay here. Anyone who knows where I am is either dead or you know of them. Resign? I’ve seen enough people getting hurt now, but perhaps I wont resign. “

101 to 150 of 223 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [GD VIII]PFS #10-1 Oathbreakers Die All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.