[GDVIII]GMGrumpelStiltzkin PFS #10-1 Oathbreakers Die (Inactive)

Game Master GrumpelStiltzkin

Maps
Notes
Etna


201 to 223 of 223 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Male Ulfen Ranger 2 HP 20/20 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | SM +2 Effects:

Waggi flinches at the sound of the explosion "Cannon fire, unleash hell boys!" He runs over and leaps up on a table and tries to send an arrow into the woman's gullet.

Acrobatics: High Jump: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27With flair!

MW Darkwood Cmp Longbow 14STR, Point Blank, Precise Shot: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 = 181d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7

The Exchange

NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 17 (T 13, FF 14) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

"And what are those who are not boys supposed to do?"

Tsuan runs up to Cladara and slashes with a wakzashi.

Wakizashi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Slashing: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Tsuan grits her teeth in anticipation of some hearty Ulfen laughter.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9 |
Skills:
DD+14, KnLoc+4, Stealth+11

Wymarc fires two arrows at Cladara from his concealed position...

Longbow vs Flat-Footed AC: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 20
Damage + Sneak: 1d8 + 1 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 + (3, 4) = 14

Longbow vs Flat-Footed AC: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 = 16
Damage + Sneak: 1d8 + 1 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 + (6, 5) = 17

Grand Lodge

F Halfling cavalier (honor guard) 1/swashbuckler (mouser) 1 | Hp19/19| AC 20 Tc 15 Flat 16 | F+4 R+7 W+2 +2 vs Fear | CMB +0 CMD 14 | Perc +6 | Init +4 | Panache 3 of 3

Etna will rush up to stab at her from around the table, challenging her as she rushes up.

attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Male

Khari tells everyone to surround her and give her no where to go. Waggi jumps up on table and sends an arrow directly into her stomach. She lurches in pain as blood spews out from the wound. Lai tries to slash at her, but misses. Wymarc , still concealed from her manages to launch a few arrows at her. The first one sticks and blood flows freely from the wound. The second arrow narrowly misses and sticks in the wall. Etna gets in on the action and stabs her opening up a small gash on her arm.

Stink bomb: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Damage and stench: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Claudara launches a stink bomb at Waggi. Hitting him directly he instantly begins to feel nauseated.

If you are in that green cloud roll a fort save.

Round 2
Claudara-24
Waggi-8

Liberty's Edge

Alter Self into a Bugbear (for 1 hour) Base Form Chaotic Good HP 11/11 | AC 15 (T 10 FF 15) | CMD 15 | Saves 4/2/0 | Perception +0 | Init +0 | Mutagen 10 minutes (+4 str, -2 Int, +2 Natural Armor)

Does throwing that stinkbomb trigger an AoO?

"Ew, smelly." Khari moves in with the sickle.

Sickle, Mutagen, Flanking: 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 + 2 + 2 = 26
1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 2 = 9

Crit?: 1d20 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 + 2 = 7
Crit Damage: 1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 2 = 6

She swings and digs the sickle right in. "Gotta get my hands dirty."


Male

Khari, seeing the wounded leader comes in trying to finish her off. She slices at her with her sickle. She slices off a big chunk of skin on her side and opens up a giant wound showing her insides.

Khari, i completely missed that, but yes it does provoke an Aoo.

Claudara-33

The Exchange

Male Ulfen Ranger 2 HP 20/20 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | SM +2 Effects:
Lai Tsuan wrote:
"And what are those who are not boys supposed to do?"

"Pretend yer a man and..." His retort is quickly cut off by the stink bomb that just hit him in the chest.

Fort vs nauseated: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 "Ya call that a stinker? Never cleaned the 's!~+ pit' after a raid have ya..."

He fires another shot then exits the cloud.

MW Darkwood Cmp Longbow 14STR, Point Blank, Precise Shot: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 = 91d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 = 11

Grand Lodge

F Halfling cavalier (honor guard) 1/swashbuckler (mouser) 1 | Hp19/19| AC 20 Tc 15 Flat 16 | F+4 R+7 W+2 +2 vs Fear | CMB +0 CMD 14 | Perc +6 | Init +4 | Panache 3 of 3

Etna will lunge was the enemy throws the bomb.

attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Then she will go to stab on her turn as well, ready to continue her stabbing assault.

attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

The Exchange

NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 17 (T 13, FF 14) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

AoO: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Slashing: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Tsuan draws a second wakizashi (this provokes if Cladara has a weapon in hand) and goes nuts.

Wakizashi #1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Slashing: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Sneak Attack: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Wakizashi #2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Slashing: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Sneak Attack: 1d6 ⇒ 5

The Exchange

NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 17 (T 13, FF 14) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

Just realized I can't draw and full attack. First attack should be +3 to hit and no second attack.

The Exchange

Male Ulfen Ranger 2 HP 20/20 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | SM +2 Effects:

Drawing weapons doesn't provoke.

Waggi grins with satisfaction as the others get their licks in on the shifter "Ya gonna submit yet? Dead, alive, don't matter ta Waggi."

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9 |
Skills:
DD+14, KnLoc+4, Stealth+11

Wymarc moves 25' west and fires again...

Longbow: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 1 = 9

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc CG Warpriest 2 | HP 18/18 | | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 | CMB:5 CMD:17 | Saves F:+6 R:+4 W:+7 | Init:+2 | Per: +3 | Blessings 4/4 | Fervor 2/3

Before entering Cladara's room, Kurnak would have cast bless on the party.
Fort save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


Male

Thats fine. Everyone finished her off anyway. I’ll get a post up later. That does conclude the scenario, but I’ll have something up later.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 17 (T 13, FF 14) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

Did Tsuan land the killing blow?

If she did, she saws off Cladara's head and throws it to Waggi.

If not, she sulks in a corner.

Liberty's Edge

Alter Self into a Bugbear (for 1 hour) Base Form Chaotic Good HP 11/11 | AC 15 (T 10 FF 15) | CMD 15 | Saves 4/2/0 | Perception +0 | Init +0 | Mutagen 10 minutes (+4 str, -2 Int, +2 Natural Armor)

"Phew. I'm glad this is over." Khari exhales.

"Tsuan, are you... eww!" Khari takes a step back as the woman grabs her wakazashi to the killer's neck. "I'll... make sure those other two are still restrained."

Khari knows the rush of killing in battle. But afterwards? Ew.


Male

Waggi shakes off the stink while Etna tries to end the leaders plans. Etna stabs at Cladara and lands right in her chest. Cladara raises her arm momentarily, but falls dead to the ground in a pool of her own blood.

Treasure:

You find Cladara’s journal in the barracks, which details the Ghostknives’ plan to take control of Daggermark’s military and overthrow the Assassin’s Guild.

Conclusion
Your actions expose the Ghostknives and compromise their leadership, causing the cabal to collapse. Any Ghostknives who survived the initial raid are quickly eliminated as the Assassin’s Guild roots out the remaining defectors. Ghostknife sympathizers within the military abandon their posts and flee the city, fearing that they will ousted from the military by Jallor Clovesh and handed over to the Assassin’s Guild once the guild identifies any officers who were promoted because of the cabal’s intervention. The flurry of desertions roils the military for a couple days, but before long Daggermark returns to its anarchic equilibrium.

The Pathfinder Society is left with the question of what to do with Dryblade House, now that its venture-captain is dead and its surviving agents are demoralized.

Thats it. Not much of a debriefing at the end. I will work on the chronicle sheets and try to have a link posted tomorrow. If not then I’ll post this weekend. I enjoyed running the table for all of you and hope to have you at another one of mine.

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Resources:
Alter Self : Racial 1 min. Metamorph 1 hour. Mutagen (+4 Str, -2 Int) 1 hour | Inspiration 1/2
HP 11/11 | AC 13 (T 10 FF 13) | CMD 12 | Saves 4/2/0 | Perception +0 | Init +0 | CG Female Ganzi Alchemist (Metamorph) | GM Folio Reroll +2 | Inspired |

Assassination Plot Foiled!
Guild, Pathfinder Society, and Military succeed in routing corruption

The Daggermark Military declared itself free from the corruption introduced by the Ghostknives assassins. 2 days ago the Pathfinder Society uncovered this rogue league of assassins and uncovered their plans.

Istivil Bosk, Venture Captain of the Dryblade House dies at the age of [REDACTED], a victim of the Ghostknives plot. The Dryblade House will be managed by the Pathfinder Society until a new captain can take its place. One gnome, who spoke based on the condition of anonymity, said "Bosk and Clovesh were good friends of mine. They worked hard to keep Daggermark safe, but... they didn't deserve this. No one deserves this." Brandur Clovesh is also a victim of the Ghostknives.

Members of the Assassin's Guild assisted in rooting out the corruption. A local chemist Pemak spoke of the guild. "I've heard the guild takes great efforts to ensure the rules are upheld. Those renegades were going to ruin the very stable balance this society relies on to survive. The guild was more than willing to end this corruption before it could spread."

If you ask this reporter for her humble opinion: Societies can change in the blink of an eye. A guild of killers can become a cleansing force in less than a day. The mightiest of captains can be killed not in battle but with a bottle of brandi. Dear readers, it's important to make your mark in this world before your time is up. Make sure you leave this world better today than you did yesterday- who knows what will happen tomorrow?

-Khari Sidare

---

"Timinic? I'm here to escort you to the ship back to Absalom. The Society wanted to debrief you. Or at least get you out of here." Khari stands near the gnome. "The society is scary, but it's also really rewarding. It helps me figure out who I really am, underneath all of this fur." She laughs and pours out some ale into a glass bottle. She takes a deep swig before pouring out a glass for him. "It's not poison. I checked!"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

She laughs. "You can do so much more to help the Society. Besides, it doesn't get much more exciting than this. I thought gnomes loved that!"

Thanks for the game, GM.

The Exchange

Male Ulfen Ranger 2 HP 20/20 | AC 17, T 13, FF 14 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +2 | Init +4 | Perc +8 | SM +2 Effects:
Lai Tsuan wrote:

Did Tsuan land the killing blow?

If she did, she saws off Cladara's head and throws it to Waggi.

If not, she sulks in a corner.

"Ya got somethin' personal there? Up North we save the head choppin' for special occasions. N when we do we use an axe." He points to the battle axe on his hip with the chipped blade.

--------------

Waggi spends the rest of his time in Daggermark speaking with Pemak about possibly exporting her, and others, goods. "I know many a men wid ships, barrels, n strong backs. Do good work for just a small piece of the pie. Let me show you want I'm thinking." He starts to highlight some possible routes on a map he found in Bosk's office.

Survival, Take 10 vs DC16: 10 + 6 = 16

Grand Lodge

Male Elf CG / UC Rogue / 3rd | HP:24/24 | AC:19 T:15 FF:14 | CMB:3 CMD:18 | Saves F:+2 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9 |
Skills:
DD+14, KnLoc+4, Stealth+11

Wymarc eyes all the head-chopping and talk of it non-plussed. Although not his style, he thinks, To each, their own...

Their mission done, Wymarc bows to his companions. "'Twas an honor to serve with you..." He slings his bow over his shoulder and walks away wondering where his next mission will take him...

The Exchange

NG Human Female Ninja 1 [AC 17 (T 13, FF 14) | HP 11/11 | F +2, R +5, W +0 | Init +5, Perception +4]

Tsuan bows deeply at Wymarc.

"May our paths cross again."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc CG Warpriest 2 | HP 18/18 | | AC:18 T:12 FF:16 | CMB:5 CMD:17 | Saves F:+6 R:+4 W:+7 | Init:+2 | Per: +3 | Blessings 4/4 | Fervor 2/3

"I see you around!" Kurnak grunts.

201 to 223 of 223 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [GD VIII]PFS #10-1 Oathbreakers Die All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.