Gestalt Strange Aeons

Game Master bigrig107

Gestalt Strange Aeons! Spooky!


151 to 167 of 167 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

The next door opens as easily as it looked like it would, and reveals another store room full of discarded equipment such as shovels and ropes and the like.

What most certainly shouldn’t be here is the trio of giant centipedes currently eating away at a large pallet of rations. As the door opens, the three abnormally large insects emit a terrifying screech and launch themselves at you!

Initiatives!

Kioku: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Aoife: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Prasitis: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Veda: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Bugs: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Combat order:

Kioku
Aoife
Veda
Them
Pras

Kioku, you’re up first!


Female CG Aasimar (Human Looking) Amnesiac Psychic/Psychic Blood Arcanist 1 | HP: 6/7 | AC: 14 (12 Tch, 12 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 11 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Reservoir: 2/4, Phrenic Pool: 3/3 | Active conditions: None| Image|
Spells::
1st DC 15: Psychic - 4/4 Arcanist - 2/3

Sorry for my tardiness. How do I have the worst initiative yet always go first? :P
Opening the door and seeing the large centipedes charge out, Kioku raises her crossbow and takes aim at the closest of the creatures and lets loose a bolt.

Apparently I should stay away from using weapons cause my rolls stink with them
Crossbow attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1


Female Human Conjurer//Blackblade Kensai Magus 1 HP: 2/10 | AC: 16 / T: 12 / FF: 14 | Fort: +4, Ref: +2, Will: +2 | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | Init: +5, Perception: +0 | Dimensional Steps 6/7, Arcane Pool 2/5

Aoife readies her blade, pushing magic down its length and causing it to glow with arcane power, then prepares to strike at whichever centipide comes into range first, positioning herself to strike at any that try to come after them.

+1 Elven Curve Blade: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 101d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

AoO, if applicable: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 221d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


AC 18, 14, 14 hp 12 Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +2; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep Init +6; Senses darkvision 120 ft., detect balance; Perception +6

As the insects screech, Veda winces, but joins the fight quickly, making an indistinct gesture evoking fortunes favor.

Knowledge Nature?: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 2 = 18

She circles into position and tries to skewer one of the centipedes.
Elven Thornblade: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 2 = 221d6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 2 = 5

Crush those vermin! The food might still be good and we can give them to the guards to eat!


Even though you gained the element of surprise on them, the first swing from Aoife and the crossbow bolt from Kioku miss. Veda, on the other hand, feels her spear stab into the skin of the centipede, wounding it.

The two centipedes then launch themselves at the two nearest women (Aoife and Veda), what passes as a mouth on each of them opening wide in an attempt to get a bite of fresh food for once.

Bite 1, Aoife: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Bite 2, Veda: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Oof! Two hits! I need a Fortitude save from the both of you.


Female Elf Witch (seducer, winter witch) and Cavalier (sister-in-arms) 1 (Gestalt) HP 8/10 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16| CMD 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +2| Will +1 | Init +3 | Perc + 5

As the nasty things scurry horribly out the door to the storage space, Prasitis tries to stay out of the way of the others who are quicker on their toes – and out of the way of their weapons. Still, as she drops back, with a hurried word and a swift gesture she calls up a cold, thin blue ray that she sends racing through the air towards the bug Veda’s wounded. Casting ray of frost. ASF, rolling to beat 30%: 1d100 ⇒ 83 Attack, ranged touch, into melee: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 3 - 4 = 17 Damage if hits: 1d3 ⇒ 3


AC 18, 14, 14 hp 12 Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +2; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep Init +6; Senses darkvision 120 ft., detect balance; Perception +6

fort save: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 = 11

Veda cries put in pain as one of the centipedes bytes her.


Prasitis’ ray strikes one of the two centipedes, clearly wounding it, as it cries out in surprise at the cold touch.

Veda, upon being bitten by one of the creatures, feels the skin around the wound tighten and begin to burn, the venom of the bite inflicting its pain upon her arm.

Dex damage, poison: 1d3 ⇒ 1

Apologies, Veda, I missed your Knowledge roll. They are in fact just giant centipedes, but these appear to be some sort of augmented centipedes. Their carapace is slightly more red than usual for their species, and there seems to be an unnatural evil glint in their eyes as they strike. Perhaps some outside influence?

Top of the combat round!


Female Human Conjurer//Blackblade Kensai Magus 1 HP: 2/10 | AC: 16 / T: 12 / FF: 14 | Fort: +4, Ref: +2, Will: +2 | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | Init: +5, Perception: +0 | Dimensional Steps 6/7, Arcane Pool 2/5

Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Aoife takes the bite with a grimace, then strikes back with her glowing blade, slicing cleanly into the carapace of the one that just bit her.

Elven Thornblade: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 241d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Crit confirm?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 201d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Aoife doesn't feel the same burning sensation, and quickly deals a swift retaliation in the form of a deep cut into the closest centipede.

Botting Veda to get this going!

Veda attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 = 12
Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 2 = 8

The two centipedes, somehow surviving the onslaught of blades from the group, attempt to bite Aoife and Veda once more!

Bite 1, Aoife:: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 Damage:: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Bite 2, Veda:: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 Damage:: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


AC 18, 14, 14 hp 12 Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +2; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep Init +6; Senses darkvision 120 ft., detect balance; Perception +6

Sorry wasn't fast enough Q_Q


Female Human Conjurer//Blackblade Kensai Magus 1 HP: 2/10 | AC: 16 / T: 12 / FF: 14 | Fort: +4, Ref: +2, Will: +2 | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | Init: +5, Perception: +0 | Dimensional Steps 6/7, Arcane Pool 2/5

Aoife takes the blow, but feels unsteady on her feet as the wounds continue to mount, striking back, hoping to kill it before she fell.

Thornblade: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 211d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Female Elf Witch (seducer, winter witch) and Cavalier (sister-in-arms) 1 (Gestalt) HP 8/10 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16| CMD 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +2| Will +1 | Init +3 | Perc + 5

Seeing the centipedes pushing hard against the others even as their flashing swords strike solid blows, Prasitis tries to find room to do the same, and to take some of the weight of the bugs’ attentions.

Assuming there’s room for her to close too, actually, she’ll draw steel and jump back into melee. Otherwise, I guess, we’ll try for another ray of frost. Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 Damage if hits: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Despite their example, she soons finds herself with her heavier blade in hand. That's strange, she thinks, the thought floating by as if to distract her from the unpleasant situation, I could have sworn I was reaching for my thorn...


AC 18, 14, 14 hp 12 Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +2; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep Init +6; Senses darkvision 120 ft., detect balance; Perception +6

Veda, feeling the poison run through her arm, still attacks again to get rid of them.

Elven Thornblade: 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 2 - 1 = 91d6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 2 = 7


The three successive attacks from the party finish one of the centipedes off, and as it falls to the floor dead, the other quickly burrows through the floor and makes its exit.

The room is yours to search!


AC 18, 14, 14 hp 12 Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +2; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep Init +6; Senses darkvision 120 ft., detect balance; Perception +6

Those centipedes clearly showed some extraplanar influence. Something foul is going on here. Veda mutters, rubbing her hurting arm, as she looks through the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 2 = 10

151 to 167 of 167 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Aeons Gameplay! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.