Gestalt Strange Aeons

Game Master bigrig107

Gestalt Strange Aeons! Spooky!


151 to 157 of 157 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

The next door opens as easily as it looked like it would, and reveals another store room full of discarded equipment such as shovels and ropes and the like.

What most certainly shouldn’t be here is the trio of giant centipedes currently eating away at a large pallet of rations. As the door opens, the three abnormally large insects emit a terrifying screech and launch themselves at you!

Initiatives!

Kioku: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Aoife: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Prasitis: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Veda: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Bugs: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Combat order:

Kioku
Aoife
Veda
Them
Pras

Kioku, you’re up first!


Female CG Aasimar (Human Looking) Amnesiac Psychic/Psychic Blood Arcanist 1 | HP: 6/7 | AC: 14 (12 Tch, 12 Fl) | CMB: -1, CMD: 11 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 30ft | Arcane Reservoir: 2/4, Phrenic Pool: 3/3 | Active conditions: None| Image|
Spells::
1st DC 15: Psychic - 4/4 Arcanist - 2/3

Sorry for my tardiness. How do I have the worst initiative yet always go first? :P
Opening the door and seeing the large centipedes charge out, Kioku raises her crossbow and takes aim at the closest of the creatures and lets loose a bolt.

Apparently I should stay away from using weapons cause my rolls stink with them
Crossbow attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1


Female Human Conjurer//Blackblade Kensai Magus 1 HP: 10/10 | AC: 16 / T: 12 / FF: 14 | Fort: +4, Ref: +2, Will: +2 | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | Init: +5, Perception: +0 | Dimensional Steps 6/7, Arcane Pool 2/5

Aoife readies her blade, pushing magic down its length and causing it to glow with arcane power, then prepares to strike at whichever centipide comes into range first, positioning herself to strike at any that try to come after them.

+1 Elven Curve Blade: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 101d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

AoO, if applicable: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 221d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


AC 18, 14, 14 hp 12 Fort +3, Ref +7, Will +2; +2 vs. enchantments Immune sleep Init +6; Senses darkvision 120 ft., detect balance; Perception +6

As the insects screech, Veda winces, but joins the fight quickly, making an indistinct gesture evoking fortunes favor.

Knowledge Nature?: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 2 = 18

She circles into position and tries to skewer one of the centipedes.
Elven Thornblade: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 2 = 221d6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 2 = 5

Crush those vermin! The food might still be good and we can give them to the guards to eat!


Even though you gained the element of surprise on them, the first swing from Aoife and the crossbow bolt from Kioku miss. Veda, on the other hand, feels her spear stab into the skin of the centipede, wounding it.

The two centipedes then launch themselves at the two nearest women (Aoife and Veda), what passes as a mouth on each of them opening wide in an attempt to get a bite of fresh food for once.

Bite 1, Aoife: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Bite 2, Veda: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Oof! Two hits! I need a Fortitude save from the both of you.


Female Elf Witch (seducer, winter witch) and Cavalier (sister-in-arms) 1 (Gestalt) HP 8/10 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16| CMD 15 | Fort +2 | Ref +2| Will +1 | Init +3 | Perc + 5

As the nasty things scurry horribly out the door to the storage space, Prasitis tries to stay out of the way of the others who are quicker on their toes – and out of the way of their weapons. Still, as she drops back, with a hurried word and a swift gesture she calls up a cold, thin blue ray that she sends racing through the air towards the bug Veda’s wounded. Casting ray of frost. ASF, rolling to beat 30%: 1d100 ⇒ 83 Attack, ranged touch, into melee: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 3 - 4 = 17 Damage if hits: 1d3 ⇒ 3

151 to 157 of 157 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Aeons Gameplay! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.