[PFS2_Luke_Parry] Q7: A Curious Claim

Game Master Luke_Parry

Maps and Handouts


51 to 100 of 2,626 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Verdant Wheel

Male Dwarf Druid 5 (Storm Druid) / HP 70/70 (DR 2 bludgeoning), Perc +13, AC 23 (+2 with shield), Fort +12 Ref +11 Will +13 / Spells 1st 3/3, 2d 3/3, 3d 2/2 / Focus points 2/2, / Active conditions: Darkvision, Rock Dwarf, Resist cold and electricity 1

Well I hope you are better to find traps and for the fight. Because now whatever is lurking here already heard you.

After a second: But that frightened noise could have impressed them. Who knows?

He looks hesitating at the goblin.

Envoy's Alliance

Female NG Human Rogue 5 | HP: 48/48 | AC: 23 (+1 vs Traps)| Fort +7, Ref +13, Will +10 (+1 vs Traps) | Perception +9 (+1 vs Traps) | Speed 30 ft. | Hero Points 1/1 | Conditions: Enfeebled 1 (8h)

Mara rolls her eyes. "If whatever's in here wasn't notified by the big rock falling from the ceiling, I doubt some snacking is going to make a difference. If everyone's ready, let's just quickly check out this room."

She opens the door to the east and peers inside.

Verdant Wheel

Male Dwarf Druid 5 (Storm Druid) / HP 70/70 (DR 2 bludgeoning), Perc +13, AC 23 (+2 with shield), Fort +12 Ref +11 Will +13 / Spells 1st 3/3, 2d 3/3, 3d 2/2 / Focus points 2/2, / Active conditions: Darkvision, Rock Dwarf, Resist cold and electricity 1

The dwarf doesn't say anything, but a falling rock could happen in such constructions without living presence. It doesn't matter all in all.

He is ready to act as Mara opens the door.


N Goblin Rogue (6) | Max HP 72 | AC 24 (+1 vs Traps, Resist 1 cold/electricity) | Fort +11, Ref +14, Will +12 (+2 if Ingested; +1 vs Traps) | Perception +12 (+1 vs Traps; Darkvision) | See profile for skills | Speed 25 ft. (Light Step, Quick Jump)

Thorax looks to the left, and looks to the right.

"Who you talking to?"

But when the Human moves to open the door, Thorax pulls out his wea... Nope it's a waterskin. He must've been thirsty.

Sovereign Court

Opening the Eastern door...

The walls of this otherwise empty room are covered in carvings, depicting a larger-than-life Osiriani man, leading an army of undead against a city...

Mara: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5.
Adalan: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20.

,,,which Adalan recognises as a depiction of the Osiriani capital Sothis, from almost 1,000 years ago.

Behind the main army, are several lesser ones, led by smaller figures... but each of these has had their face chiseled out, with text written across their bodies, which Adalan and Mara recognise as Osiriani, calling the figures “ungrateful leeches”, “treacherous scum”, and “unworthy of unlife.”

An additional door exits the room to the West.

Nothing else of import in the room.

Horizon Hunters

M Half-Elf Fighter 2: Spd:25, HP:30/30, Hero Points:1, 1 Cold Resistance, AC:18, Fort:7, Ref:9, Will:4, Per:6 Lowlight, Stealth:7

I didn't notice any creatures or traps on the west end?, I didn't open any doors, just go down that hallway.
Zac moves around the corner to meet them on the other side still in search mode, stopping if I see any creatures or traps, yelling if they show up. perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Sovereign Court

Zac does not notice any traps or creatures.

This is a Quest, not a scenario, so despite the big map, there is only *one* combat encounter in the entire complex (although its position may change between run-throughs)...

Envoy's Alliance

Female NG Human Rogue 5 | HP: 48/48 | AC: 23 (+1 vs Traps)| Fort +7, Ref +13, Will +10 (+1 vs Traps) | Perception +9 (+1 vs Traps) | Speed 30 ft. | Hero Points 1/1 | Conditions: Enfeebled 1 (8h)

"Strange. I wonder who these smaller figures were?" She looks around at the rest of the party. "Shall we check out the new door, or head back to the hallway?"

Horizon Hunters

M Half-Elf Fighter 2: Spd:25, HP:30/30, Hero Points:1, 1 Cold Resistance, AC:18, Fort:7, Ref:9, Will:4, Per:6 Lowlight, Stealth:7

Darn and I was going to guess it was where the big statue is when you said one combat. Remember guys, we still have to thoroughly search each room for treasure, or post that we take a few minute to search each room after combat is done
Zac opens the door in front of him.

Vigilant Seal

LG male human wizard (illusionist) 5 | HP 48/48 (resist evil 2)| AC 20 | F +8, R +11, W +12 | Per +10 | Focus 1/1 | Hero 1/3 | Active Spells: mage armor | Conditions:

"And who felt strongly enough about them to deface the carving," Adalan adds, kneeling to look at the illustrations. "Let's open the new door, I think Zac's already gone the other way."

Vigilant Seal

Familiar Stats:
HP 25/25 | AC 20 | F: +12 R: +10 W: +10 | Perc/Stealth +9; Low-Light/Darkvision
CN Gnome Sorceress 5 | HP: Temp: 56/58| AC 20 | F: +12, R: +10, W: +10; Resist 1 - Cold, Electric; Resist 2 Evil| Perc: +8 | Stealth: +10 | 25ft | Focus: 1/1; Hero Pts: 1/1; Staff: 3/3 | Spells 1st: 4/4; 2nd: 2/4; 3rd: 4/4 +1| Active Conditions: Enfeebled 1 (8hrs).

"I'm with Adalan...While who they were is interesting...I find it more so that someone would wish to deface it."

"Going off your previous statement of something coming up behind us, I suggest we clear this area first....we are here after all. You know what, I'll go and backup the big man. While he seems capable, I know first hand what a wrong move can cause. Yell if you find trouble."

With a nod to the group, she quickly makes her way back around to find the one called 'Zac'.

"Hey buddy, you had us worried you'd get yourself corpsified or worse. I'm gonna watch your back...just make sure you stay between me and any troublesome things."

I suggest checking that door before returning to the hallway.

Silver Crusade

(Thorax's Ally Boon)

The aging knight adjusts his spectacles and attempts to identify the undead figures in the carvings...

Religion (recall knowledge about undead): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

"Sire, I am afraid I fail to recall what these carvings depict. Perhaps time has eroded them beyond proper recognition."


N Goblin Rogue (6) | Max HP 72 | AC 24 (+1 vs Traps, Resist 1 cold/electricity) | Fort +11, Ref +14, Will +12 (+2 if Ingested; +1 vs Traps) | Perception +12 (+1 vs Traps; Darkvision) | See profile for skills | Speed 25 ft. (Light Step, Quick Jump)

Thorax picks his nose.

Verdant Wheel

Male Dwarf Druid 5 (Storm Druid) / HP 70/70 (DR 2 bludgeoning), Perc +13, AC 23 (+2 with shield), Fort +12 Ref +11 Will +13 / Spells 1st 3/3, 2d 3/3, 3d 2/2 / Focus points 2/2, / Active conditions: Darkvision, Rock Dwarf, Resist cold and electricity 1

The druid enters the room and casts Read aura.

After this use, he's looking at the next door, ready to move.

Sovereign Court

Two doors are opened... both leading into the same room!

This room appears to be a preparation room, of sorts, with narrow benches along the walls, and hooks to hold various tools (now long gone).

The colorful pits in this room are each 5 feet deep, and whilst the residue along the sides suggests that they were once full to the brim, there is now only a thin layer of powdery residue.

Dran'Thor: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15.
Thorax: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16.

Both Dran'Thor and Thorax are able to work out that by collecting the residue, and adding water, it would be possible to create 3 Lesser Acid Flasks.

There is nothing else in this room.


N Goblin Rogue (6) | Max HP 72 | AC 24 (+1 vs Traps, Resist 1 cold/electricity) | Fort +11, Ref +14, Will +12 (+2 if Ingested; +1 vs Traps) | Perception +12 (+1 vs Traps; Darkvision) | See profile for skills | Speed 25 ft. (Light Step, Quick Jump)

Thorax holds out his recently drunk waterskin and whimpers.

"Maybe we squeeze camels?"

When nobody seems to agree with his idea he turns to open the door he's in front of.

"Maybe water in here..."

Vigilant Seal

Familiar Stats:
HP 25/25 | AC 20 | F: +12 R: +10 W: +10 | Perc/Stealth +9; Low-Light/Darkvision
CN Gnome Sorceress 5 | HP: Temp: 56/58| AC 20 | F: +12, R: +10, W: +10; Resist 1 - Cold, Electric; Resist 2 Evil| Perc: +8 | Stealth: +10 | 25ft | Focus: 1/1; Hero Pts: 1/1; Staff: 3/3 | Spells 1st: 4/4; 2nd: 2/4; 3rd: 4/4 +1| Active Conditions: Enfeebled 1 (8hrs).

"So...just add water and it becomes acid? That's neat. I gotta pee....would that work too?"

With a shrug, she moves to follow the goblin.


N Goblin Rogue (6) | Max HP 72 | AC 24 (+1 vs Traps, Resist 1 cold/electricity) | Fort +11, Ref +14, Will +12 (+2 if Ingested; +1 vs Traps) | Perception +12 (+1 vs Traps; Darkvision) | See profile for skills | Speed 25 ft. (Light Step, Quick Jump)

"Genius!"

Verdant Wheel

Male Dwarf Druid 5 (Storm Druid) / HP 70/70 (DR 2 bludgeoning), Perc +13, AC 23 (+2 with shield), Fort +12 Ref +11 Will +13 / Spells 1st 3/3, 2d 3/3, 3d 2/2 / Focus points 2/2, / Active conditions: Darkvision, Rock Dwarf, Resist cold and electricity 1

Great. So we've got stinking acid flasks.

The dwarf doesn't know really what to say. He remains factual.

The new idea was already better than the previous one. Nobody will squeeze a camel. What again for an idea.

But the fact is that they have to continue to explore.

Next room everybody.


N Goblin Rogue (6) | Max HP 72 | AC 24 (+1 vs Traps, Resist 1 cold/electricity) | Fort +11, Ref +14, Will +12 (+2 if Ingested; +1 vs Traps) | Perception +12 (+1 vs Traps; Darkvision) | See profile for skills | Speed 25 ft. (Light Step, Quick Jump)

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27 (+1 for Traps)

Verdant Wheel

Male Dwarf Druid 5 (Storm Druid) / HP 70/70 (DR 2 bludgeoning), Perc +13, AC 23 (+2 with shield), Fort +12 Ref +11 Will +13 / Spells 1st 3/3, 2d 3/3, 3d 2/2 / Focus points 2/2, / Active conditions: Darkvision, Rock Dwarf, Resist cold and electricity 1

Dran'Thor is looking cautiously the goblin trying to eventually find a trap and possibly to notice something else.

He must be confident. He must. But he also tries to hear and smell.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Horizon Hunters

M Half-Elf Fighter 2: Spd:25, HP:30/30, Hero Points:1, 1 Cold Resistance, AC:18, Fort:7, Ref:9, Will:4, Per:6 Lowlight, Stealth:7

Zac looks over at Deshacerla Me I'm fine, I'd yell down the hallway if I get in danger, besides, we find things faster by splitting sometimes.
He then goes left but doesn't open door yet.

Sovereign Court

Neither Thorax, nor Dran'Thor find any traps...

...but they *do* determine that the room is being used as an impromptu campsite by a single humanoid.

A quick inventory of the room shows that it primarily contains mundane gear (which together form an adventurer’s kit), but there is also a small satchel containing a few objects obviously collected from the complex - to whit, an ominous curved dagger with a small onyx gem in its hilt and a mirror decorated with a serpent motif (neither of which is magical).

There is nothing else in the room.

Horizon Hunters

M Half-Elf Fighter 2: Spd:25, HP:30/30, Hero Points:1, 1 Cold Resistance, AC:18, Fort:7, Ref:9, Will:4, Per:6 Lowlight, Stealth:7

ninjaed Zac waits for the signal before opening door on the left.

Sovereign Court

When Zac opens the door...

This room is a mockery of a traditional burial chamber. The weapon, armor, and shield in the corner of the room were of poor quality even when they were placed here, and they are now rusted beyond any hope of repairing them. Three stone slabs in the center of the room are slightly loose.

Of more interest, however, is the Osiriani man in a blue robe, standing over against one wall, carefully scribiling down notes.

When he hears the door open, he looks up in surprise, and turns to face Zac, revealing an ostentatious compass attached to a chain around his neck.

Dran'Thor: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19.
Thorax: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7.

Although Thorax is quite impressed by it, Dran'Thor realises that it is not a true Wayfinder, but a cheap knock-off - with the flaking paint, and rusted hinges, to prove it.

The young man frowns.

"What are you doing here? Can't you see that I am busy, doing important Pathfinder work?"

Horizon Hunters

M Half-Elf Fighter 2: Spd:25, HP:30/30, Hero Points:1, 1 Cold Resistance, AC:18, Fort:7, Ref:9, Will:4, Per:6 Lowlight, Stealth:7

When I open the door and see the man Wow, would you like some help? diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 10

Sovereign Court

The man waves Zac off magnanimously.

"No, no - it is quite alright; I think better in solitude, and I need to double-check my findings. After all, the guiding philosophy of the Society is to 'Explore, Report, and Corroborate'... Try not to disturb anything down here - when I first arrived, it was pitch-black, and there was an eerie moaning sound in the walls... which abated once I lit the braziers."


N Goblin Rogue (6) | Max HP 72 | AC 24 (+1 vs Traps, Resist 1 cold/electricity) | Fort +11, Ref +14, Will +12 (+2 if Ingested; +1 vs Traps) | Perception +12 (+1 vs Traps; Darkvision) | See profile for skills | Speed 25 ft. (Light Step, Quick Jump)

"You must be Durvin Kline! We be interns. Sent to help you! Don't want to let the boss down. We brought your bag of gold!"

Deception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Vigilant Seal

LG male human wizard (illusionist) 5 | HP 48/48 (resist evil 2)| AC 20 | F +8, R +11, W +12 | Per +10 | Focus 1/1 | Hero 1/3 | Active Spells: mage armor | Conditions:

Adalan is initially a bit dumbfounded by the man's brazen impersonation, but when Thorax speaks up he quickly realizes the merits of the goblin's cunning scheme to keep "Durvin" in the dark for the time being. He nods along earnestly with Thorax's words and adds, "It's a tremendous honor to serve under such a renowned and well-respected agent of the Society, sir. What momentous discoveries have you made so far at this site, if I may ask?"

Deception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Vigilant Seal

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Familiar Stats:
HP 25/25 | AC 20 | F: +12 R: +10 W: +10 | Perc/Stealth +9; Low-Light/Darkvision
CN Gnome Sorceress 5 | HP: Temp: 56/58| AC 20 | F: +12, R: +10, W: +10; Resist 1 - Cold, Electric; Resist 2 Evil| Perc: +8 | Stealth: +10 | 25ft | Focus: 1/1; Hero Pts: 1/1; Staff: 3/3 | Spells 1st: 4/4; 2nd: 2/4; 3rd: 4/4 +1| Active Conditions: Enfeebled 1 (8hrs).

Moving to join the others, she opens her mouth to speak....snapping it shut as she looks to the goblin. "Uh..."

'Well, maybe it has a plan here...we'll give it a chance to play this out I suppose.'

Smiling as innocently as she can, she watches the pathfinder.

Sovereign Court

Durven Kline's chest puffs up at the recognition he receives from Adalan, but then gives Thorax an odd look.

"That's strange; I wasn't expecting that...?

He then nods to Adalan.

"Well, I wouldn't call my discoveries earth-shattering, but then again, every discovery can't be paradigm changing! It seems that this place was once the sanctum of a Necromancer named Akmajet, who venerated the oft-reviled God Set. This place was, apparently, abandoned after he discovered that one of his apprentices planned to betray him - his response was to slaughter them all, and then leave for parts unknown."


N Goblin Rogue (6) | Max HP 72 | AC 24 (+1 vs Traps, Resist 1 cold/electricity) | Fort +11, Ref +14, Will +12 (+2 if Ingested; +1 vs Traps) | Perception +12 (+1 vs Traps; Darkvision) | See profile for skills | Speed 25 ft. (Light Step, Quick Jump)

"Oh! Right. Right. No gold until job finished. Sorry! Still intern. What you have left to do?"

Sovereign Court

He waves Thorax off magnanimously.

"Oh, there is no need to worry yourself about that; I have things well in hand. Quite frankly, I am not sure that you are needed here..."

Envoy's Alliance

Female NG Human Rogue 5 | HP: 48/48 | AC: 23 (+1 vs Traps)| Fort +7, Ref +13, Will +10 (+1 vs Traps) | Perception +9 (+1 vs Traps) | Speed 30 ft. | Hero Points 1/1 | Conditions: Enfeebled 1 (8h)

Mara frowns, staring at 'Durvin Kline.' Strange. We just told him we're from the Pathfinder Society, and he's not acting like someone who might get caught in a lie. What's going on here?" She studies him closely, looking for any hints of odd behavior.

Mara would like to Sense Motive.


N Goblin Rogue (6) | Max HP 72 | AC 24 (+1 vs Traps, Resist 1 cold/electricity) | Fort +11, Ref +14, Will +12 (+2 if Ingested; +1 vs Traps) | Perception +12 (+1 vs Traps; Darkvision) | See profile for skills | Speed 25 ft. (Light Step, Quick Jump)

Oh, cool! Didn't notice Archivesofnethys had 2E up, yet. Thorax'll do that, too!

Verdant Wheel

Male Dwarf Druid 5 (Storm Druid) / HP 70/70 (DR 2 bludgeoning), Perc +13, AC 23 (+2 with shield), Fort +12 Ref +11 Will +13 / Spells 1st 3/3, 2d 3/3, 3d 2/2 / Focus points 2/2, / Active conditions: Darkvision, Rock Dwarf, Resist cold and electricity 1

Knowing that the creature isn't a pathfinder, the dwarf stays on his feet and on his guard. Is it an illusion, a disguise or a real creature. But what is it for a thing?

He also would like to make a Sense Motive check.

Sovereign Court

Mara and Dran'Thor are positive that the man is, quite literally, that - a man.

Unfortunately, it is difficult for me to adjudicate beyond that, since he doesn't have a stat block - the module assumes that you confront him about not being a Pathfinder, and then stuff happens...

Horizon Hunters

M Half-Elf Fighter 2: Spd:25, HP:30/30, Hero Points:1, 1 Cold Resistance, AC:18, Fort:7, Ref:9, Will:4, Per:6 Lowlight, Stealth:7

Let me know when you are ready to head out of here, we'll make sure you get our safely. Zac says to the man
Come on guys Zac says to the group We need to finish our task

Vigilant Seal

LG male human wizard (illusionist) 5 | HP 48/48 (resist evil 2)| AC 20 | F +8, R +11, W +12 | Per +10 | Focus 1/1 | Hero 1/3 | Active Spells: mage armor | Conditions:

Adalan hesitates, unsure if Zac means for the group to prepare to apprehend the false Pathfinder or to leave the room on a pretext to speak privately. Deciding that the former possibility is more likely, he steps further into the room and raises a hand towards 'Durvin', ready to cast a spell if it becomes necessary.

"We are no interns, but experienced agents of the Pathfinder Society! You, on the other hand, are no more than an impostor! I hereby order you to surrender and return with us to Sothis. We'll see what the Venture-Captain thinks of all this."

Horizon Hunters

M Half-Elf Fighter 2: Spd:25, HP:30/30, Hero Points:1, 1 Cold Resistance, AC:18, Fort:7, Ref:9, Will:4, Per:6 Lowlight, Stealth:7

Um, Adalan, what makes you think he isn't a Pathfinder? He is adventuring and he is not a bandit. And he looks to be studying the place quite well, cause I doubt a tourist would go here, so he must be a Pathfinder?

Vigilant Seal

LG male human wizard (illusionist) 5 | HP 48/48 (resist evil 2)| AC 20 | F +8, R +11, W +12 | Per +10 | Focus 1/1 | Hero 1/3 | Active Spells: mage armor | Conditions:

Adalan whirls around to stare at Zac in confusion. "Uh, what? I mean, the motto of the Pathfinder Society is Explore, Report, Cooperate, not Corroborate, and his name is an obvious alias, come on, Durvin Kline? and anyway why would the Venture-Captain not tell us if there was going to be another agent already here??"

Verdant Wheel

Male Dwarf Druid 5 (Storm Druid) / HP 70/70 (DR 2 bludgeoning), Perc +13, AC 23 (+2 with shield), Fort +12 Ref +11 Will +13 / Spells 1st 3/3, 2d 3/3, 3d 2/2 / Focus points 2/2, / Active conditions: Darkvision, Rock Dwarf, Resist cold and electricity 1

And he's wayfinder is a false one. A simple toy at 2 copper pieces.

A man carrying such an item can't be a pathfinder. In the mind of the dwarf, only a child can we to play with a false object.

Sovereign Court

The man stumbles back, shock etched across his face.

"Wait... W-what? I mean..."

As he does so, his foot bumps one of the loose tiles.

"Oh, s*+&..."

Suddenly, all of the light sources throughout the complex flicker out.

There is a rising crescendo of whispers, soft at first, barely noticeable, but them rising to an unholy cacophony... over which can be heard the unmistakable sound of floor slabs being thrust aside with heavy bangs.

"No! Gods, N---"

There is a stifled scream, rapidly cut off, then a wet tearing noise, and a horrifying crunching sound, before the lights flicker back on, revealing a trail of gore going beneath the floor...

...as bloody, bandage-wrapped arms scrabble at the sides of shallow pits!

Adalan: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 2 = 26.
Deshaceria: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 2 = 20.
Dran'Thor: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 2 = 29.
Mara: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 2 = 25.
Thorax: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 2 = 11.
Zac: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 2 = 19.
MS: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23.
MB: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6.

Round 1:
Dran'Thor
Adalan
Mara

MS
Deshaceria
Zac
Thorax
MB

All enemies are currently prone.

Vigilant Seal

LG male human wizard (illusionist) 5 | HP 48/48 (resist evil 2)| AC 20 | F +8, R +11, W +12 | Per +10 | Focus 1/1 | Hero 1/3 | Active Spells: mage armor | Conditions:

Adalan freezes in fear when the lights go out and gasps in shock at the scene revealed by their return, but after a moment his training kicks in. He frantically pulls a scroll from his belt and rushes through an incantation, glancing nervously back and forth between the parchment and the oncoming arms. With a final wave of his hand Adalan sends a wave of flame washing over the nearer pits.

Fire Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6 with DC 17 basic Reflex save

Actions: Interact to draw a scroll of burning hands, Verbal Casting, Somatic Casting

Verdant Wheel

Male Dwarf Druid 5 (Storm Druid) / HP 70/70 (DR 2 bludgeoning), Perc +13, AC 23 (+2 with shield), Fort +12 Ref +11 Will +13 / Spells 1st 3/3, 2d 3/3, 3d 2/2 / Focus points 2/2, / Active conditions: Darkvision, Rock Dwarf, Resist cold and electricity 1

The dwarf remains quiet during the light's play. Seeing what happens then he opens his eyes big.

Well I will show you another kind of light.

And he points his finger in the direction of the new ones, speaking some words.

Casting Electric arc on both. Basic reflex save DC 17.

MS damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

MB damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Sovereign Court

@Dran'Thur: To be clear, there are a total of 5 enemies - the 6 player adjustment has me adding extra ones...

Reflex(Burning Hands): 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12.
Reflex(Burning Hands): 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3.
Reflex(Burning Hands): 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20.

Reflex(Electricity Arc): 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20.
Reflex(Electricity Arc): 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (15) + 0 = 15.

The two closer animate corpses take the brunt of the blast of fire, burning merrily.

Meanwhile, whilst one easily dodges the worst of the electricity blast, and remains mobile (albeit barely) the other takes it fully, blasting it to smithereens.

Round 1:
Dran'Thor (-0)
Adalan (-0)
Mara
MS (-14, (dead), -8, -0)
Deshaceria (-0)
Zac (-0)
Thorax (-0)
MB (-0)

Envoy's Alliance

Female NG Human Rogue 5 | HP: 48/48 | AC: 23 (+1 vs Traps)| Fort +7, Ref +13, Will +10 (+1 vs Traps) | Perception +9 (+1 vs Traps) | Speed 30 ft. | Hero Points 1/1 | Conditions: Enfeebled 1 (8h)

What the hell?! One minute they were confronting this ‘Pathfinder,’ the next he was gone, apparently devoured by the things rising from the floor.

Think later, act now or you’ll all be next! Mara draws her weapons and moves towards the creatures.

1: Interact (draw weapon)
2: Interact (draw weapon)
3: Stride

I’m on my phone and can’t easily search the pdf for rules, so I apologize if I’m messing anything up. Am I correct in assuming that I only draw one weapon with interact and therefore need two actions to draw both?

Sovereign Court

The three closest bandaged-wrapped corpses stagger to their feet, and move forward...

Round 1:
Dran'Thor (-0)
Adalan (-0)
Mara
MS (-14, (dead), -8, -0)
Deshaceria (-0)
Zac (-0)
Thorax (-0)

MB (-0)

Silver Crusade

(Thorax's Ally Boon)

Religion (recall knowledge about undead): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

"Sire, I believe these are..."

Ulthun will relay whatever information that result reveals and Thorax will have to delay until there's room to move in.

Horizon Hunters

M Half-Elf Fighter 2: Spd:25, HP:30/30, Hero Points:1, 1 Cold Resistance, AC:18, Fort:7, Ref:9, Will:4, Per:6 Lowlight, Stealth:7

It is kind of crowded here, so Zac will pull out his composite shortbow and fire off 2 shots at the zombie in front of him. Numbers do not account for cover, firing into melee, etc. I might provoke from zombie around the corner, still firing two shotshit: 9 + 1d20 ⇒ 9 + (9) = 18
hit: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (15) = 19
dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

51 to 100 of 2,626 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS2_Luke_Parry] 01-01 The Absalom Initiation All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.