[SFS/OSP] GM Mjolbeard's 1-01 The Commencement

Game Master Mjolbeard89

Maps/Slides

Intiative:
[dice=Guli]1d20[/dice
[dice=Korl]1d20+1[/dice
[dice=AI]1d20+2[/dice
[dice=Xeeter]1d20+1[/dice
[dice=Zapp]1d20+1[/dice
[dice=Diralynn]1d20+[/dice

Perception:
[dice=AI]1d20[/dice
[dice=Diralynn]1d20+[/dice
[dice=Guli]1d20+5[/dice
[dice=Korl]1d20[/dice
[dice=Xeeter]1d20[/dice
[dice=Zapp]1d20+4[/dice


51 to 100 of 342 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk Solarian/1|SP 8/8|HP 13/13|RP 3/3|Init 1|KAC 17|EAC 15|Fort 3|Ref 1|Will 2

Korl follows Diralynn's lead, stepping further into the darkness and stopping next to Guli. "Do you see anything?"

The vesk peers around the side of the canisters to the North.

Perception (low light): 1d20 ⇒ 3

Dice have been great so far...


Heart of the Foe | Pact World Warriors | The Commencement | Portent's Peril

Even as more of the Starfinders advance into the half-lit warehouse, you are unable to locate the feather stalker so far. Perhaps it is hiding further back inside the building...

As some of you pass by the crates and look at your surroundings, you notice that many of the crates have broken open, and you think there might be some useful gear poking up through the packing materials.

Full round action and Perception DC12:
Roll 1d4 to determine what you find inside the crate

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk Solarian/1|SP 8/8|HP 13/13|RP 3/3|Init 1|KAC 17|EAC 15|Fort 3|Ref 1|Will 2

"Hmm, maybe there's something in here..."

Korl kneels down to examine one of the broken crates

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 3

"...nevermind, I think it was a station-roach. Anyone see this feather thing yet?"

I think my d20 is broken

Exo-Guardians

"Dr. Diralynn Houndstooth" Female CG dwarf mercenary mystic 2 | SP 11/14 HP 18/18 | RP 2/3 | EAC 16; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +2; Will +4 (+2 vs poisons, spells, SLAs) | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +7; darkvision 60ft | Speed 20ft | CHealing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/3 | Active conditions: None.

Diralynn takes a peek in another crate.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

But she is too distracted by the threat of a looming monster to really dig through.

Dataphiles

SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0(low-light), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft Verthani

Al dashes over to the crate and begins sifting through it without rhyme or reason.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 2

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Envoy 1 | SP 7/7 | HP 9/10 | RP 3/4 | EAC 12, KAC 13, CMD 21 | Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perception +4 | Conditions: Fatigued, Himself

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Zapp finds a wide variety of rusty nails, but currently lacks the pockets to add them to his collection. He keeps making his way across the catwalk.

Exo-Guardians

Male LN dwarf priest of Talavet mechanic 1 | SP 7 HP 12 | RP 3 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +1; +2 vs. poisons, spells, and spell-like abilities | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1, darkvision 60ft. | Speed 20ft | combat tracking

Guli glances at the crates. Rookies, looking for gear while the monster is at large. He shakes his head and makes his way further into the warehouse, determined to look at the crates later.

Perception, Darkvision: 10 + 5 = 15

After the monster is dead:
Perception: 10 + 5 = 15
Crate?: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Exo-Guardians

Male LN dwarf priest of Talavet mechanic 1 | SP 7 HP 12 | RP 3 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +1; +2 vs. poisons, spells, and spell-like abilities | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1, darkvision 60ft. | Speed 20ft | combat tracking

Botting Xeeter.

With an excited exclamation about helping all of his "nufriends", Xeeter joins in on the search through the crates.

someone please move Xeeter over by the crates with the party. Want to keep him out of likely harm's way at the moment

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Exo-Guardians

"Dr. Diralynn Houndstooth" Female CG dwarf mercenary mystic 2 | SP 11/14 HP 18/18 | RP 2/3 | EAC 16; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +2; Will +4 (+2 vs poisons, spells, SLAs) | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +7; darkvision 60ft | Speed 20ft | CHealing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/3 | Active conditions: None.

Satisfied that the monster isn't hiding in a crate, Diralynn goes to check the giant and suspicious hole in the ground.

Her doshko is out, by the way.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk Solarian/1|SP 8/8|HP 13/13|RP 3/3|Init 1|KAC 17|EAC 15|Fort 3|Ref 1|Will 2

"Are we sure this thing is even still here? Maybe it escaped already..."

Korl continues to move further into the warehouse, moving up near the forklift and taking a look around.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 9


Heart of the Foe | Pact World Warriors | The Commencement | Portent's Peril

You don't manage to find anything interesting or useful in the crates, but soon find yourselves emerging from the crates with astrofoam packing peanuts stuck to your armor. You decide you'll have to worry about clearing that off later, though, as you suddenly hear an eerie screech!

Surprise Round

Suddenly, a feathery bolt flies out of the darkness in the corner above the parked vehicle and strikes Zapp squarely in the shoulder!

Zapp takes 8 piercing damage!

GM Screen:
Feather Harpoon: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21 Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Initiative:
Guli: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Korl: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
AI: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Xeeter: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Zapp: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Diralynn: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
FS: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

INITIATIVE
Not-Quite-Abandoned Warehouse - Round 1
Bold may post!
Korl
Xeeter
Zapp (0/7 SP, 9/10 HP)
Al

Feather Stalker
Diralynn
Guli

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Envoy 1 | SP 7/7 | HP 9/10 | RP 3/4 | EAC 12, KAC 13, CMD 21 | Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perception +4 | Conditions: Fatigued, Himself

"Ouch!" Zapp roars, already running back the way he came. "The beast is a master of stealth, up here! Return fire, everyone! Kif, why weren't you shielding me from attack?"

"I was, sir, but it must have seen through my camouflage," Kif's voice comes from his comm. From closer to the door, the alien chuckles.

Get 'Em! +1 to hit, take it while it's good!

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk Solarian/1|SP 8/8|HP 13/13|RP 3/3|Init 1|KAC 17|EAC 15|Fort 3|Ref 1|Will 2

"There it is! Hold on, I'm coming!" Korl cringes slightly having missed so large a creature.

He moves and jumps up to a crate, pulling his pistol as he does.

Athletics v DC10: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Move: Double move due to difficult terrain and get on crate. Drawing pistol as part of the move. Is getting between the crates just 5 feet? If its more than that, Korl is back North 5ft.

Dataphiles

SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0(low-light), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft Verthani

Al jogs forward then pulls her goggles down and begins waving her hands about as if conducting a grand, but perhaps also whimsical, symphony. "Go for it, Zwei! Take 'em down!" Move action to move then using another move action to allow Zwei to take a move and a standard


HP 5/10 | EAC 10; KAC 12 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +0 | Speed 40 ft, Climb 20 ft

Zwei scampers forward as fast as she can and climbs on top of the car-thing.

Double move. She has a climb speed, so I'm guessing getting on top of the car thing shouldn't be an issue. Trying to get her as close as possible b/c hail pistols don't have a super long range increment


Heart of the Foe | Pact World Warriors | The Commencement | Portent's Peril

@Korl - Yup, I'll count that as 5ft as you kinda hop across from one crate to the next.
@Al/Zwei - Climb speed works great!

The team of Starfinders begin to mobilize toward the feather stalker as it makes itself known--well, except for Zapp, who mobilizes away from the creature. Korl hauls himself up onto the crates and leaps from one container to the next, his weapon in hand. Meanwhile, Al and her trusty drone move toward the crinoid, with Zwei's metallic claws putting a few nasty gauges in the paint of the deceased crime boss's ride.

Botting Xeeter

Xeeter, who remained closer to the doors and the stairs on either side of the opening, makes her way up onto the catwalk to go help her friend Zapp survive another attack!

With Zapp beating a hasty retreat, the feather stalker makes for the nearest thing it can perceive as prey. Unfortunately, it doesn't realize that Zwei isn't organic and wouldn't make for a very nourishing meal. It climbs down from the tight corner it had been hiding in and moves behind the car before launching one of its projectile appendages at the drone. The huge bolt clips Zwei across the haunches, drawing an alarmed, robotic "Bork" from the drone!

Zwei take 5 points of piercing damage!

GM Screen:
Feather harpoon: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18 Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

INITIATIVE
Not-Quite-Abandoned Warehouse - Round 1
Bold may post!
Korl
Xeeter
Zapp (0/7 SP, 9/10 HP)
Al
Zwei (5/10 HP)
Feather Stalker
Diralynn
Guli

Exo-Guardians

"Dr. Diralynn Houndstooth" Female CG dwarf mercenary mystic 2 | SP 11/14 HP 18/18 | RP 2/3 | EAC 16; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +2; Will +4 (+2 vs poisons, spells, SLAs) | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +7; darkvision 60ft | Speed 20ft | CHealing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/3 | Active conditions: None.

Diralynn dashes in, trying to take some cover from the vehicle.

Double move

Exo-Guardians

Male LN dwarf priest of Talavet mechanic 1 | SP 7 HP 12 | RP 3 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +1; +2 vs. poisons, spells, and spell-like abilities | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1, darkvision 60ft. | Speed 20ft | combat tracking

Guli activates his exocortex, tracking the feather stalker. Then he moves over next to Dr. Houndsooth.


Heart of the Foe | Pact World Warriors | The Commencement | Portent's Peril

The party continues to move into position around the feather stalker, bringing you closer to it than ever! But will you be the predator in this fight for survival, or the prey?

INITIATIVE
Not-Quite-Abandoned Warehouse - Round 2
Bold may post!
Korl
Xeeter
Zapp (0/7 SP, 9/10 HP)
Al
Zwei (5/10 HP)

Feather Stalker
Diralynn
Guli

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk Solarian/1|SP 8/8|HP 13/13|RP 3/3|Init 1|KAC 17|EAC 15|Fort 3|Ref 1|Will 2

Korl hops the railing onto the catwalk and continues toward the beast, forming his solar weapon in one hand and firing his pistol with the other

Ptttting the bullet ricochets off a wall near the featherstalker

"That ought to get its attention! Come get me! Over here" Korl waves his hand, now holding his void hand-doshko, menacingly at the creature.

T.SA Pistol v KAC: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7
Dmg (P): 1d6 ⇒ 3

Move 25 ft, form Solar Weapon as part of move
Standard: Attack

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Envoy 1 | SP 7/7 | HP 9/10 | RP 3/4 | EAC 12, KAC 13, CMD 21 | Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perception +4 | Conditions: Fatigued, Himself

Seeing others have captured the stalker's attention, Zapp repeats his about-face and falls in behind Korl. "Shoot it with all your might, comrades!" He's still getting ready to attack himself.

Get 'Em!


Heart of the Foe | Pact World Warriors | The Commencement | Portent's Peril

@Korl - While the boxes are 5ft tall, the catwalks are 15ft, so I will need another DC10 Athletics check for you to make it up to the catwalk.

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk Solarian/1|SP 8/8|HP 13/13|RP 3/3|Init 1|KAC 17|EAC 15|Fort 3|Ref 1|Will 2

Missed that! Here we go!

Athletics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

820-707 Male Skittermander Outlaw Xenodruid Mystic 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Hyper 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Xeeter looks around to see where he is. "Oh, right! I'm on the catwalk! This is so cool!" He thinks briefly about the idea of just talking to the featherstalker, but then realizes that the creature is being aggressive, and won't take kindly to an assault on its nesting spot.

"I'm sorry, nufriend Featherstalker!"

Thanks for all the bots!

Bang! (Merciful Aeon Guard Assault Rifle) + Get 'Em : 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 1 = 17
Merciful Piercing Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5

Seeing the Feather Stalker, he takes careful aim!

"You need to go to sleep, nufriend! That way we can get you into the Absalom zoo, and not have you terrorizing citizens!"

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Envoy 1 | SP 7/7 | HP 9/10 | RP 3/4 | EAC 12, KAC 13, CMD 21 | Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perception +4 | Conditions: Fatigued, Himself

"Friend? Tell that to my shoulder! It'll likely bruise!" Zapp's turban of a head bandage has been knocked askew by his running around and injury.

"A capital offense, if I remember correctly!"

Dataphiles

SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0(low-light), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft Verthani

Sorry, I could have sworn I posted!

Al rushes up as she sees Zwei take a nasty hit. "How dare you! She's just a little puppy. How could you?!" She fires off a blast from her pulsecaster.

Attack with Pulsecaster Pistol (get em): 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4


HP 5/10 | EAC 10; KAC 12 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +0 | Speed 40 ft, Climb 20 ft

Zwei whimpers as she climbs back down towards Al.

Just a move action this turn for Zwei


Heart of the Foe | Pact World Warriors | The Commencement | Portent's Peril

The feather stalker, unconcerned about the morality of its actions, does not surrender even after being convicted of attacking a poor little pup. Instead, it hurls two of its feather bolts at...

Diralynn Evens, Guli Odds: 1d20 ⇒ 4

Diralynn! Yet the good doctor easily dodges, ducks, dips, dives, and dodges out of the way of the feathery harpoons!

That's two misses!

GM Screen:
Feather Harpoon, full: 1d20 + 10 - 3 ⇒ (3) + 10 - 3 = 10 Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Feather Harpoon, full: 1d20 + 10 - 3 ⇒ (1) + 10 - 3 = 8 Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

INITIATIVE
Not-Quite-Abandoned Warehouse - Round 2
Bold may post!
Korl
Xeeter
Zapp (0/7 SP, 9/10 HP)
Al
Zwei (5/10 HP)
Feather Stalker
Diralynn
Guli

Exo-Guardians

"Dr. Diralynn Houndstooth" Female CG dwarf mercenary mystic 2 | SP 11/14 HP 18/18 | RP 2/3 | EAC 16; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +2; Will +4 (+2 vs poisons, spells, SLAs) | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +7; darkvision 60ft | Speed 20ft | CHealing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/3 | Active conditions: None.

Diralynn moves in and starts hitting with her flame doshko!

Ember Flame doshko: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
sizzle!: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Exo-Guardians

Male LN dwarf priest of Talavet mechanic 1 | SP 7 HP 12 | RP 3 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +1; +2 vs. poisons, spells, and spell-like abilities | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1, darkvision 60ft. | Speed 20ft | combat tracking

did not realize the stats for different Doshkos were so different

With a strange battle-laugh, Guli runs down the other side of the vehicle to deliver his own blow.

Tactical Doshko, attack, combat tracking: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 11
piercing: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


Heart of the Foe | Pact World Warriors | The Commencement | Portent's Peril

With a hideous squeal, the feather stalker writhes away from the burning blade of Diralynn's doshko. Despite the pained noise, the doctor can tell that the attack did less harm to the creature than she would suspect.

Unfortunately, Guli's own attack sinks into the rear panel of the car, missing the feather stalker entirely.

INITIATIVE
Not-Quite-Abandoned Warehouse - Round 3
Bold may post!
Korl
Xeeter
Zapp (0/7 SP, 9/10 HP)
Al
Zwei (5/10 HP)

Feather Stalker (-4)
Diralynn
Guli

Exo-Guardians

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Envoy 1 | SP 7/7 | HP 9/10 | RP 3/4 | EAC 12, KAC 13, CMD 21 | Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perception +4 | Conditions: Fatigued, Himself

"I've located its weak point, comrades. Concentrate where I shoot!" Zapp roars triumphantly.

Azimuth Laser, Get 'Em: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

"Wait, not the car! The little joint, where its neck meets the head."

Exo-Guardians

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Vesk Solarian/1|SP 8/8|HP 13/13|RP 3/3|Init 1|KAC 17|EAC 15|Fort 3|Ref 1|Will 2

"I can't catch this thing!" Korl hops the catwalk to get closer.

Acrobatics to reduce fall dmg: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Korl hits the ground hard, barely managing to keep his footing but pops up and clears the corner of the scaffolding and fires at the feather stalker.

T.SA Pistol vs KAC: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7
Dmg (P): 1d6 ⇒ 6

Following Zapp's instruction, he hits the car right at its weak point.

Move: Jump and move to corner w/ Acrobatics (fail)
Standard: Fire pistol
Other: Keep forgetting attunement...this is round 3 so now fully photon attuned.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

820-707 Male Skittermander Outlaw Xenodruid Mystic 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Hyper 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

"Oh, I can shoot there too!" Xeeter exclaims.

Bang! (Merciful Aeon Guard Assault Rifle) + Get 'em: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Merciful Piercing Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2

"Um, why are we shooting the car? I thought we wanted to subdue nufriend featherstalker!"

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Envoy 1 | SP 7/7 | HP 9/10 | RP 3/4 | EAC 12, KAC 13, CMD 21 | Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perception +4 | Conditions: Fatigued, Himself

"I'm no longer sure. But perhaps Lady Fate is giving us a clue! If we can hit this bullseye, the featherstalker will go down like a house of cards!"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

820-707 Male Skittermander Outlaw Xenodruid Mystic 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Hyper 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

"Lady Fate? Do you mean Desna, or someone else?" Zeeter asks curiously. "Myself, I worship Oras. He's always evolving, shifting, changing... Kind of like tactics in.a card game!"

Exo-Guardians

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Envoy 1 | SP 7/7 | HP 9/10 | RP 3/4 | EAC 12, KAC 13, CMD 21 | Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perception +4 | Conditions: Fatigued, Himself

"No one in particular," Zapp replies, oblivious to the ongoing carnage. "But as for card games, my preference is Paradox-Billiards-Vostroyan-Roulette-Fourth-Dimensional-Hypercube-Chess Strip Poker."

Dataphiles

1 person marked this as a favorite.
SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0(low-light), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft Verthani

Al tilts her head parallel to the ground. "Al likes to play lots of games! She just got full best-in-slot for her Treasury Searcher in 'Loot Shooter: The Post-prequel!'"

Pulsecaster (get em): 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7
Elec Nonlethal Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

She is distracted thinking about her game and her shot also lands on the car.


HP 5/10 | EAC 10; KAC 12 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +0 | Speed 40 ft, Climb 20 ft

Safely out of danger for the moment, Zwei takes another shot at the creature.

Attack with Hail Pistol (get em): 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 1 = 19
Cold and Piercing Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Heart of the Foe | Pact World Warriors | The Commencement | Portent's Peril

The battered vehicle begins emitting a small stream of smoke, but the haze isn't enough to ruin Zwei's computer-guided shot. The robo-pup lands an icy shot on the creature!

But there is a more imminent threat before the feather stalker, and it turns its full attention on Dr. Diralynn Houndstooth and her Big Stick of Ouch(TM).

Two of the creature's dozens of tendrils lash out at Diralynn, but the dwarf manages to bat them away with her doshko!

Two misses!

GM Screen:
Slam: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 8 - 4 = 16 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Slam: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 8 - 4 = 9 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

INITIATIVE
Not-Quite-Abandoned Warehouse - Round 3
Bold may post!
Korl
Xeeter
Zapp (0/7 SP, 9/10 HP)
Al
Zwei (5/10 HP)
Feather Stalker (-7)
Diralynn
Guli

Exo-Guardians

Male LN dwarf priest of Talavet mechanic 1 | SP 7 HP 12 | RP 3 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +1; +2 vs. poisons, spells, and spell-like abilities | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1, darkvision 60ft. | Speed 20ft | combat tracking

"Don't turn yer back on me ye disrespectful porkeypine!" Guli shouts as he strikes with his doshko again.

Tactical Doshko, attack, combat tracking, get em: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 9
piercing: 1d12 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5

Exo-Guardians

"Dr. Diralynn Houndstooth" Female CG dwarf mercenary mystic 2 | SP 11/14 HP 18/18 | RP 2/3 | EAC 16; KAC 18 | Fort +1; Ref +2; Will +4 (+2 vs poisons, spells, SLAs) | Init: +2 | Perc: +7, SM: +7; darkvision 60ft | Speed 20ft | CHealing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 2/3 | Active conditions: None.

Diralynn looks at her flame doshko, annoyed, and drops it. "I've got something else for you!"

She draws a light seismic pick and attacks.

Light seismic pick: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
boom!: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Heart of the Foe | Pact World Warriors | The Commencement | Portent's Peril

*Kin-KOOOM*

Diralynns's pick sends a wave of reverberating energy through the feather stalker, causing several of its appendages to curl in on themselves in pain. Guli, apparently having as much difficulty seeing his enemy as he has hearing his friends, swings his doshko into the brace for the catwalk along the back wall.

INITIATIVE
Not-Quite-Abandoned Warehouse - Round 4
Bold may post!
Korl
Xeeter
Zapp (0/7 SP, 9/10 HP)
Al
Zwei (5/10 HP)

Feather Stalker (-11)
Diralynn
Guli

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk Solarian/1|SP 8/8|HP 13/13|RP 3/3|Init 1|KAC 17|EAC 15|Fort 3|Ref 1|Will 2

"Grr....Finally!" Korl steps into the featherstalker, reaches way back, and asserts himself.

Solar Weapon v KAC: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 1 + 1 = 24
Dmg(B): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Move: Guarded up to melee
Standard: Attack w/ Solar Weapon
Free: Hit like a pool noodle :/
Attack roll should be +7 = +4 attack, +1 Get 'em, +2 flanking, just derped a little when I was typing. So take 1 off the top on that.

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Envoy 1 | SP 7/7 | HP 9/10 | RP 3/4 | EAC 12, KAC 13, CMD 21 | Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +2 | Init +1 | Perception +4 | Conditions: Fatigued, Himself

Zapp continues 'leading' from the back lines, pointing and inadvisably firing his gun again.

Azimuth Laser, Get 'Em: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

820-707 Male Skittermander Outlaw Xenodruid Mystic 2 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +3; Will +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +8 | Speed 30ft | Hyper 1/1 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: None.

Bang! (Merciful Aeon Guard Assault Rifle) + Get 'Em : 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7
Merciful Piercing Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Even though the feather stalker is a danger to all of his nufriends on the team, Xeeter still has trouble making himself aim at something so unique.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

Exo-Guardians

Male LN dwarf priest of Talavet mechanic 1 | SP 7 HP 12 | RP 3 | EAC 12; KAC 15 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +1; +2 vs. poisons, spells, and spell-like abilities | Init: +0 | Perc: +5, SM: +1, darkvision 60ft. | Speed 20ft | combat tracking

I think flanking in Starfinder just makes the target flat footed for -2 AC. Same effect but...


Heart of the Foe | Pact World Warriors | The Commencement | Portent's Peril

Korl leaps down from the catwalk and drives his solar weapon into the feather stalker. The hit doesn't have the impact he wants out of it, but the damage goes through!

This is more than can be said about Zapp's impotent laser shot, however. The laser strikes the feather stalker well, but doesn't even seem to register with the creature.

Meanwhile, Xeeter struggles with the morality of harming such an exceptional creature and fires his weapon above the creature.

The feather stalker, smarting once again from an attack from Diralynn, continues to focus its attention on the doctor and lashes out with two of its appnendages that aren't seized up from the damage it's taken.

Apparently, one of those appendages was the creature's strong tendril, as it smashes into Diralynn with devastating power and accuracy!

That's a critical hit against Diralynn for 17 damage! One point off of maximum!

GM Screen:
Al attack: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 1 = 17 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Zwei attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 = 12 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Slam: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 8 - 4 = 24 Damage: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (6, 5) + 6 = 17
Slam: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 8 - 4 = 8 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

INITIATIVE
Not-Quite-Abandoned Warehouse - Round 4
Bold may post!
Korl
Xeeter
Zapp (0/7 SP, 9/10 HP)
Al
Zwei (5/10 HP)
Feather Stalker (-18)
Diralynn (0/14 SP, 15/18 HP)
Guli

Dataphiles

SP 7/7 HP 10/10 | RP 5/5 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +3; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0(low-light), SM: +0 | Speed 30ft Verthani

Al is fully caught up thinking about her game and continues firing.

Pulsecaster Pistol (get em): 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7
Nonlethal Electricity Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4


HP 5/10 | EAC 10; KAC 12 | Fort +0; Ref +4; Will +0 | Speed 40 ft, Climb 20 ft

Zwei barks as she fires her hail pistol.

Hail Pistol (get em): 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 1 = 24
Cold and Piercing Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Bleed Crit Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

51 to 100 of 342 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS / OSP] GM Mjolbeard's 1-01 The Commencement All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.