X/_/_ You have located and trained with a famous practitioner of a region’s martial art, and even if you have not mastered the forms, you can incorporate a few techniques into your fighting style. Choose one of the fighting styles below, each of which focuses on a particular feat and a location (a group of countries or a large geographic feature). As a free action on your turn, you can check one of the boxes that precede this boon to gain one of the listed feats for 3 rounds; you do not need to meet the feat’s prerequisites. When participating in an adventure associated with the fighting style, you can use this boon once during the adventure without checking a box.
- Aldori Dueling (Combat Expertise, Dodge, or Exotic Weapon Proficiency [aldori dueling swordISWG]; Brevoy and the River Kingdoms): Sirian Aldori was a master of the curved blade that now bears his name. Although the style rarely travels beyond the River Kingdoms, the Aldori duelists’ reputation for agile swordplay has spread far and wide.
- Ironstock Sharpshooting (Deadly Aim, Exotic Weapon Proficiency [firearmsUC] , or Quick Draw; Geb, Katapesh, Mana Wastes, and Nex): The Grand Duchy of Alkenstar is the origin of most of the world’s firearms, and Ironstock Hall is the primary training ground for black powder enthusiasts. Its teachers know that a firearm can only achieve its potential if a student can draw the weapon quickly and aim it effectively.
- Northern Fury (Cleave, Improved Overrun, or Power Attack; Hold of Belkzen, Irrisen, Land of the Linnorm Kings, and Realm of the Mammoth Lords): Giants, megafauna, and more stalk the northern frontier, where only a show of strength can stave off hungry beasts. In battle, these warriors favor bold, staggering strikes intended to fell mighty foes in one swing.
- Shackled Soldier (Catch Off-Guard, Improved Unarmed Strike, Throw Anything; Andoran, Cheliax, Isger, and Nidal): Whether it’s the Bellflower Network freeing halfling slaves or Desna’s faithful working against Nidal’s Umbral Court, covert operatives have learned to wield unlikely weapons against unsuspecting tyrants.
GameDay V Boon #4: Genie Grudge:
_/_/_ Genies may wield wondrous powers, but they are also merciless bargainers and powerful combatants. Whether you’ve been on the receiving end of a djinni’s blade, a marid’s magic, or an efreeti’s unfair deal, you have steeled yourself against any future tricks they might play on you. Choose one of the following descriptors or subtypes: air, cold, earth, fire, or water.
• As an immediate action, you can check one of the boxes above before attempting a saving throw against a spell with the chosen descriptor or against an ability created by a creature with that subtype. You gain a +4 bonus on your first saving throw against the effect.
• As an immediate action when a creature with the chosen subtype attacks you, you can check one of the boxes above to gain a +4 bonus to your AC against that creature’s attacks until the beginning of your next turn.
• As a free action, you gain a +4 bonus on an Intelligence-, Wisdom-, or Charisma-based skill check made to identify, influence, or study creatures with the chosen subtype. If the check involves a genie of the chosen subtype, the bonus increases to +6.
If you have an animal companion, familiar, eidolon, or similar creature granted by a class feature or feat, you can expend uses of this boon to benefit that creature as well.
7-00 The Skykey Solution: Champion of Time:
You survived the Society's ill-advised jaunt through time and survived. You gain the following boons depending on you role in the victory. Each references traits that appear on pages 327-320 of Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player's Guide. Record the number of the character who earns this trait below, and include a copy of this Chronicle sheet with that character.
PFS Character #: 177216-12
Councilor of Time: Your kindness and compassion granted Lady Arodeth a moment's peace before she sacrificed herself to save the Pathfinders, and your compassion attracts members of the Harbingers of Fate with intellect and care for others to join the Society. You may use this boon when making a new Pathfinder Society character to grant your new character one of the following as a bonus trait: caretaker, charming, or ease of faith.