GM ShadowLord's Dragon's Demand

Game Master The Rising Phoenix

CHAPTER ONE - Welcome to Belhaim
Current Map


1 to 50 of 821 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

dot


Dot


“Yngvilda Grimsdottir” | Female LG Medium Human Fighter 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 20 / 12 T / 18FF | CMB+6 CMD 18 | F +5, R +3, W +3 (+1 vs. Fear) | Init +2 | Perc 0 SM -1 |Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: none

Attempting a dot-and-delete. Hopefully no-one will see this as I will work out how to delete it quickly.


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

Three weeks ago, Silas Gribb offered you a job as caravan guards. He seemed a bit gruff, but when he offered you each one hundred gold pieces for this job, it seemed too good to be true and you took it.

Gribb appears to be a competent, if somewhat unctuous, merchant in the town of Wispil. The job is to escort the caravan of exotic foodstuffs north east just out of the forest to the a small settlement of Adnan. Once there you are to load rare Greenwood lumber and head back to Wispil and on to Cassomir.

The three day trip from Wispil to Adnan is boringly uneventful and under the supervision of Gribb, you offload the foodstuffs and load and secure the lumber. The excitement for the road trip happens when a fallen tree has blocked your path and the group spends an hour clearing it before they can resume their journey.

Three days back and your are once again in Wispil. This is just a planned stopover to grab a hot meal, an ale and a real bed for the night before doing the larger 200 mile trip south towards Cassomir.

Sore from six days on the road, you eagerly hit the Naked Ox to unwind for an hour before hitting the sack.


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

test


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

Three weeks ago, Silas Gribb offered you a job as caravan guards. He seemed a bit gruff, but when he offered you each one hundred gold pieces for this job, it seemed too good to be true and you took it.

Gribb appears to be a competent, if somewhat unctuous, merchant in the town of Wispil.
9:16 AM 12/28/2018 The job is to escort the caravan of exotic foodstuffs north east just out of the forest to the a small settlement of Adnan. Once there you are to load rare Greenwood lumber and head back to Wispil and on to Cassomir.

The three day trip from Wispil to Adnan is boringly uneventful and under the supervision of Gribb, you offload the foodstuffs and load and secure the lumber. The excitement for the road trip happens when a fallen tree has blocked your path and the group spends an hour clearing it before they can resume their journey.

Three days back and your are once again in Wispil. This is just a planned stopover to grab a hot meal, an ale and a real bed for the night before doing the larger 200 mile trip south towards Cassomir.

Sore from six days on the road, you eagerly hit the Naked Ox to unwind for an hour before hitting the sack.


Female Human Skald 2 HP 19/19| AC 16 FF 10 Touch 15 | CMB +3 CMD 14 | F +5 R +1 W+3 | Int +2 | Perc +5 |Speed 20 ft. | Raging Song 12/12 rounds | Spells 1st 3/day | Conditions: None
Not Raging/Raging:
HP 19/21 AC 17/16 FF 11/10 T 16/15 CMB+3/+4 CMD 14/15 W +1/+2

Walking in to the Naked Ox is one of the young women from the caravan. She is around 20 years old with long blonde hair in curls, hanging losely above her armor; a giant curved blade attached to the hip and a ornate bow on her back. The young woman walks into the inn and sees others getting ready to unwind from the caravan.

”Well the first place I’m going is the bathhouse, if anyone wants to join me.” the young blonde woman says to those that are around her; a slight air of disguise in her voice.

“That was quiet the ordeal, I need to relax or at the very least get the stink of the road off me. Some of you look even worse than I. Come along and it’ll be my treat.” she ends with a chipper request for companions.

”Not sure all of you are aware of who I am. My name is Sabrine by the way, Sabrine of House Basri. No doubt you’ve heard of my family and now you can tell your friends you’ve met a noble of Taldor. You’re welcome. Well shall we be off now to get cleaned up?“


Male Aasimar Cleric 2 | HP 16/16 | AC 17 FF 10 Touch 17 | CMB +3 CMD 13 | F +4 R +0 W+6 | Int +0 | Perc +5 | Speed 20 ft. | Channel Energy 7/7 | Hand of the Acolyte 5/6 | Destructive Smite 6/6

Cei stands at the bar, looking around at the others. He fingers the little broken hourglass symbol he has hanging from his coat. He turns as Sabrine comes in and introduces herself. So many of these people are so young to be doing this, he marvels to himself.

Cei looks down at his clothes, which surprisingly aren't too bad, but when he looks back up he nods, "Sure, I'll come along, a hot bath would suit me well enough, but only if you'll stay for a meal first. I'll relax much better with some hot food inside me. That one will be on me." Cei drains the rest of his ale, setting the empty mug back down on the bar, and looks for a table.


Male CG Medium Elf, Investigator (Empiricist) 1/Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade 1) | HP 16/17|AC 16 14T 12FF|CMB +2 CMD 16 / 12 Fl|F +2, R +8, W +2 (+2 vs ench., immune Sleep)|Init +4|Perc +5 SM +5 (+7 hunch) |Spd 30'|Senses: L-LV| Insp. 3/6 | Panache 4/4 | Conditions:

An elf sits cross-legged in the corner of the bar, hands folded in front of him with his chin resting on his fingertips. Long blond hair, which has partially fallen out of a ponytail frames pale face. Dark inhuman eyes seemingly take in everything happening in the tavern, though they are not watching any one person in particular. A heavy pack sits at his feet with a shortbow and sheathed rapier resting against it — apparently, he has not been back to his rooms since the caravan came in. A mug of ale sits untouched in front of him.

He notices Sabrine as she walks into the bar, but continues his silent vigil until he hears her offer. Inviting the whole bar for a bath? Well that's a new one to me. A faint smile touches his lips.

He unwinds himself from his seat at the chair, and deftly sheathes his rapier at his belt, leaving (for now) the pack and bow at his table, and then walks with an effortless grace to where Sabrine is standing. He gives a slight bow, "Pleased to meet you, Lady Sabrine. I am Galandram Werynril. A bath sounds very refreshing after the long road. Maybe you and your new friend," he says in a clear tenor voice, with a nod towards Cei, "would join me at my table if you are looking to eat and drink first? There's plenty of room."


“Yngvilda Grimsdottir” | Female LG Medium Human Fighter 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 20 / 12 T / 18FF | CMB+6 CMD 18 | F +5, R +3, W +3 (+1 vs. Fear) | Init +2 | Perc 0 SM -1 |Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: none

Joining the group is a tall Ulfen woman with braids of reddish hair hanging past her shoulders. She also looks young, not quite as young as Sabrine perhaps but in her twenties. She started the journey with exuberance and constantly speculated as to what terrible dangers must await them given the suspiciously high payment. With each day that passed without event however she calmed down and settled into the routine, and now she's merely tired.

"Meat and mead after a hard day's work, all we need now is some monsters to slay and this will be the perfect job eh?"

She punctuates her remark by giving Cei a friendly slap on the back before she settles into eating and drinking with gusto after stowing her shield safely by Galandram's table. She sniffs her armpit and makes a face before taking a bite of her food. She nods at Sabrina then starts talking with her mouth full.

"You might be right about the bath too Sabrine, I smell worse than a troll's loincloth!"

Remembering her manners, she swallows and continues.

"Have I seen you around, maybe in Oppara? You look familiar, but I wouldn't have expected to meet someone of your social standing out here, m'lady"


Female Human Skald 2 HP 19/19| AC 16 FF 10 Touch 15 | CMB +3 CMD 14 | F +5 R +1 W+3 | Int +2 | Perc +5 |Speed 20 ft. | Raging Song 12/12 rounds | Spells 1st 3/day | Conditions: None
Not Raging/Raging:
HP 19/21 AC 17/16 FF 11/10 T 16/15 CMB+3/+4 CMD 14/15 W +1/+2

Sabrine stares at the man fingering his necklace for a second, ”I don’t know how you can stand it, but fine, a meal then a bath.”

As the elf makes a sweeping gesture to his table, Sabrine’s attention immediately turns to the man. She touches bows slightly and touches two fingers to the middle of her left forearm and speaks,”Ma tha a 'ghealach a' solas do shlighe Galandram ”

Elvish:

May the Moons light your path Galandram

Not sure how we want to do speaking in other languages, I just used Scottish Gaelic for now but if we just want to type it in English and explicitly state when we are using another language thats cool too. or if we think another language sounds cooler I’m cool with that also.

She gestures to Cei and the tall Ulfen woman to sit down at Galandram’s table.

”It is not often that I meet one of your kind out here in the middle of nowhere, but ‘an elvish face is a welcome face’ my dad always says.”

Sabrine sits down next to Galandram and calls the waitress over and starts to order but almost heaves upon hearing the Ulfen woman’s comment.

”Oh goodness, a troll’s loincloth? Cei this meal is starting to look like simply an obstacle to a bath. Yes,” She says trying to gain her composure, “you may have seen me around Oppara yes my family is a rather well known noble family there, although we spend just as much time in Kyonin as we do Oppara. And I am sorry, where are my manners? I did not catch your name. Are you also from Oppara?”


“Yngvilda Grimsdottir” | Female LG Medium Human Fighter 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 20 / 12 T / 18FF | CMB+6 CMD 18 | F +5, R +3, W +3 (+1 vs. Fear) | Init +2 | Perc 0 SM -1 |Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: none

Yngvilda wipes her mouth with her sleeve, then wipes her hands on her leathers.

"I'm sorry you're right, the duties of the road didn't give us much time for introductions. I'm Yngvilda Grimsdottir, warrior for hire"

With a big grin she offers her arm to Sabrine to clasp in greeting, and she does the same for all the other guards she recognizes from the road, repeating her introduction each time, before sitting back down at the table.

"Yes I'm from Oppara, I probably saw you at a parade or while waiting for my father outside some function or other. My parents moved there when I was a babe and my father has been a house guard for House Rell ever since. Of course the most dangerous thing they ever needed protecting from was an over-full plate, Ha! As I grew older I lusted for the life of adventure and battle as any child of the Linnorm Kingdoms does, and I came out here to seek noble battle and a glorious death!"

Having worked herself up on bluster she coughs and collects herself.

"In truth this is my first paying work. I hadn't realised you could earn 100 gold pieces for protecting a caravan for a few weeks, that's a kings ransom! Do you think there's some great threat that Silas is afraid of?"


Male Halfling Sorcerer 3 | HP 17/17 | AC 14 FF 14 Touch 11 | CMB -1 CMD 12 | F +5 R +6 W +6 | Int +3 | Perc +3 | Speed 20 ft.

ON hearing the mention of food, Eldon turns from contemplating the drinks on offer at the bar and follows everyone over to
Galandram's table. Joining in on the round of greetings he exchanges his name with everyone in a surprisingly deep voice for such a small creature.

Despite the days of travel his blue robe is still fresh and unblemished. Looking up at his fellow caravan guards he listens intently to the conversation.

"I doubt it, I've done this kind of work a few times before and there is hardly anything more exiting a fallen tree. As for the payment, it does seem a little generous."


Female Human Skald 2 HP 19/19| AC 16 FF 10 Touch 15 | CMB +3 CMD 14 | F +5 R +1 W+3 | Int +2 | Perc +5 |Speed 20 ft. | Raging Song 12/12 rounds | Spells 1st 3/day | Conditions: None
Not Raging/Raging:
HP 19/21 AC 17/16 FF 11/10 T 16/15 CMB+3/+4 CMD 14/15 W +1/+2

”Ah yes, House Rell! Of course, I must have seen you at the latest ball throw by Grand Prince Stavian III. Weren’t the Tian-Min firework displays simply dazzling? So exotic, what I wouldn’t give for some pomp right about now.”

Sabrine sighs heavily, ”For now though, I guess you are right that the promise of gold must get us through. I would hope there isn’t anything that Silas is afraid of, I’m not sure I can do much more than lift a fallen tree”, she says as she rotates her arm in an attempt to loosen the joints.

”Hopefully the road to Cassomir is just as boring, no more dirt, no more trees. That’s how I like my jobs to go.”


Male CG Medium Elf, Investigator (Empiricist) 1/Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade 1) | HP 16/17|AC 16 14T 12FF|CMB +2 CMD 16 / 12 Fl|F +2, R +8, W +2 (+2 vs ench., immune Sleep)|Init +4|Perc +5 SM +5 (+7 hunch) |Spd 30'|Senses: L-LV| Insp. 3/6 | Panache 4/4 | Conditions:

"Is e tiodhlac math a bheir thu seachad. Tha mi 'n dòchas gu bheil na làithean agad air an comharrachadh le fortan, mo Bhean Uasal." the elf replies in kind as Sabrine and Cei join him at his table, giving Sabine an earnest smile.

Elvish:
What a kind gift. I hope your days are marked by fortune, my lady.

Throughout the meal, Galandram sits, clearly uninterested in his food, as the meal unfolds. At times (such as the discussion of the odors of trolls' nether regions), he seems a bit detached from the conversation; however, he perks up as Yngvilda talks of death and glory. This one has barely lived, but she courts Death? That is too sad. He fixes his sad, dark eyes upon her, and interjects, "Pardon my interruption. I thought that the Children of the North sought the head of a Linnorm and Kingship, rather than Death. I've learned in my years on Golarion to not dissuade someone who courts death, but perhaps you might also consider that death in battle might be preferable after many years of conquest and glorious rule, rather than when one has barely begun their journey."

He perks up again at the discussion of the gold fee and the caravan's safety, "If Silas knew of any confirmed threat, he'd be foolish not to share it with us. Though Nethys knows there are plenty of fools in Golarion. Still, I'd bet he doesn't have any confirmed threats, but has had some trouble with caravans recently and doesn't know the cause. The high pay for mercenary guards is his insurance for this current caravan. I suppose time will tell, though."


“Yngvilda Grimsdottir” | Female LG Medium Human Fighter 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 20 / 12 T / 18FF | CMB+6 CMD 18 | F +5, R +3, W +3 (+1 vs. Fear) | Init +2 | Perc 0 SM -1 |Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: none

A blush creeps across Yngvilda's face when Galandram questions her. He's probably lived a full human's life in the Linnorm Kingdoms, he can see through you as plain as a summer sky. She becomes acutely aware of the perfect new furs she's wearing; purchased from a market in a wealthy part of Oppara, and of her freshly forged axe that has yet to see combat. She tries not to let it show however.

"Oh don't get me wrong Galandram, I don't court death, I'd prefer a glorious life if possible, I just think that a death with honour in battle is preferable to a life spent in grovelling thralldom."

She gives all the members of the group appraising looks, lingering on their weapons.

"We seem to be a formidable lot, I'm sure we're up to the challenge whatever we might face, I certainly wouldn't want to attack our caravan and face us! Does anyone have any plans for when we reach Cassomir? Eldon you said you've done a few such jobs, are they easy to come by there? A few more that pay as well as this and I'll have enough to head north."


Male human (Taldan) inquisitor of Cayden Cailean 1 HP 10/10 | AC 16 T 13 FF 13 | Fort +4 Ref +3 Will +4 | CMB +1 CMD 14 / 11FF | Init + 9 | Perc + 6 Speed 30ft | Agile Feet 5/5 | Judgement 1/1

A young man saunters over from the bar carrying six ales in over-stretched fingers. He's dressed in fine, if plain, attire - clothes of natural tones are covered by a tan studded leather jerkin with silvery burnished studs. A basket-hilted rapier hangs from his hip and his pack has an unstrung longbow strapped to it. His neat beard surrounds an easy smile as he approaches the table.

"Well met compatriots, the names Desdemar!" as he greets the party he places tankards of ale in front of each person "I don't know about you but I'll relish a real bed this eve, though I confess the journey has been dull enough that I almost feel I haven't earned it. I'm not sure what the next leg has in store, but with the fee we're being paid I can't imagine it's to be as easy as the journey thus far..." he reaches a soft-skinned hand to each person in turn and requests their names.


Male CG Medium Elf, Investigator (Empiricist) 1/Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade 1) | HP 16/17|AC 16 14T 12FF|CMB +2 CMD 16 / 12 Fl|F +2, R +8, W +2 (+2 vs ench., immune Sleep)|Init +4|Perc +5 SM +5 (+7 hunch) |Spd 30'|Senses: L-LV| Insp. 3/6 | Panache 4/4 | Conditions:

"My apologies, Yngvilda. May you have many years of glorious battles then," the elf says with a slight frown. He becomes a bit more withdrawn following this brief conversation. Great idea, putting her on the spot when you've first met. She likely thinks you were pointing out her inexperience, rather than trying to prevent a premature "glorious death." Hell, she's probably more likely to die now, trying to prove her mettle.

Following Yngvilda's questions about the group's plans, he chimes in, "For myself, I intend to continue traveling after we reach Cassomir, unless a new opportunity presents itself."

Galandram notes the young man walking over from the bar, quickly studying his appearance, bearing, and gait as he approaches the table. This must be another caravan guard. I'll keep an eye on his form — I'm sure he's better with a rapier than I am, he thinks, ruefully regretting that his only experience with combat was some light fencing with practice swords in Galt. Well, that's not too surprising. I'm probably the least dangerous of this group in a fight. Better learn fast, Galan.

"Galandram, pleased to meet you," he responds to Desdemar.


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

Seems like the gang is all here, let's get this show on the road!

A hot meal is soon served by the fire. You enjoy a nice tea-smoked stew of beef with a dwarven warsmith stout to wash it down. The best meal you've had in a week, for sure!

For those so inclined, the relaxation and comforts of the hot baths wash away the grime of the road. Knowing that this will likely be your last chance to bath until Cassomir, you soak and scrub as much as you can.

At dawn you arise and grab a biscuit before regrouping with the party outside the tavern. Silas grows impatient when everyone isn't promptly ready to go to his liking, but he keeps his curses to himself under his breath.

With that your journey begins and your trip through the Verduran Forrest is once again uneventful. The road crosses the Verduran Fork river and follows it west. As you approach a small village you see a group of men waiting in the road. Based on their light armor and weapons they look to be the local law keepers.

Silas calls out, "Woooooahs!" to bring the caravan to a halt as the men approach. One of them speaks up in a deep baritone, "Welcome to Belhaim. I am sheriff Hunts and word from Wispil is that a collection of gems have gone missing. As a precaution we are inspecting all the caravans in case the thieves are trying to smuggle the gems out of the country. Everyone please step out and show us your belongings and this will go quickly and you can be on your way again."

Silas sits upon the carriage for a solid minute, thinking silently. The sheriff looks up at him and asks, "Sir, would you please come down and let us search you?" Motioning to the rest of the party he asks, "And each of you as well please."

Sense Motive DC20:
Silas has become increasing twitchy and appears to be sweating. This stop is making him increasingly nervous for some reason.


Male Aasimar Cleric 2 | HP 16/16 | AC 17 FF 10 Touch 17 | CMB +3 CMD 13 | F +4 R +0 W+6 | Int +0 | Perc +5 | Speed 20 ft. | Channel Energy 7/7 | Hand of the Acolyte 5/6 | Destructive Smite 6/6

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Cei steps down, glancing back at Silas with a quizzical look. "Of course I'll submit myself sheriff." Cei pulls out his belongings and steps up to the sheriff and his men, letting them take a look at his stuff.


Female Human Skald 2 HP 19/19| AC 16 FF 10 Touch 15 | CMB +3 CMD 14 | F +5 R +1 W+3 | Int +2 | Perc +5 |Speed 20 ft. | Raging Song 12/12 rounds | Spells 1st 3/day | Conditions: None
Not Raging/Raging:
HP 19/21 AC 17/16 FF 11/10 T 16/15 CMB+3/+4 CMD 14/15 W +1/+2

Editted to be more in character

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

Looking around to see what the rest of the party does, Sabrine follows Cei’s lead. ”Of course officers, thank you for keeping the road safe.”

Sabrine begins unholsters her elvish curved blade and longbow and puts them on the ground. She then stands and waits for the men to search her. ”Officer, we came from Wispil. We’re simply escorting this man Silas on his way to pick up and drop off a shipment in Cassomir.

I can personally vouch for everyone in this caravan the daughter of House Basri. We will be more than happy to look for these men on our travels but please let us through now. We are tired and simply want to arrive at Cassomir and finally have a semblance of civilazation.”

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


Male CG Medium Elf, Investigator (Empiricist) 1/Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade 1) | HP 16/17|AC 16 14T 12FF|CMB +2 CMD 16 / 12 Fl|F +2, R +8, W +2 (+2 vs ench., immune Sleep)|Init +4|Perc +5 SM +5 (+7 hunch) |Spd 30'|Senses: L-LV| Insp. 3/6 | Panache 4/4 | Conditions:

Sense Motive (get a hunch in a social situation): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Galandram immediately gets the sense that Silas is much more nervous than he ought to be, and suspects that the caravan is carrying contraband.

He walks over to the sheriff, offering a slight bow. "Of course, sir. We certainly don't want to cause you any trouble," he says, offering his pack and weapons for inspection, and trying to covertly convey to the rest of the party that there could be trouble brewing.

Bluff (pass a secret message) + Inspiration: 1d20 - 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (16) - 2 + (2) = 16


“Yngvilda Grimsdottir” | Female LG Medium Human Fighter 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 20 / 12 T / 18FF | CMB+6 CMD 18 | F +5, R +3, W +3 (+1 vs. Fear) | Init +2 | Perc 0 SM -1 |Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: none

Sense Motive: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7

On hearing the officers, Yngvilda immediately relaxes. It warms the heart to see the signs of law out here on the road.

She begins taking off her pack to show the officers (her axe is in its loop at her belt), but on meeting Galandram's eyes as he gives his coded warning she also takes her shield from her shoulder and leaves it as if for inspection, but available to be slipped onto her arm should anything happen.

I'm not sure what his elf eyes have seen, but it doesn't hurt to be wary. Could the officers be false? They seem honest lawmen to me, but my first duty is to protect the caravan, so I'll put myself between them and it.


Male Aasimar Cleric 2 | HP 16/16 | AC 17 FF 10 Touch 17 | CMB +3 CMD 13 | F +4 R +0 W+6 | Int +0 | Perc +5 | Speed 20 ft. | Channel Energy 7/7 | Hand of the Acolyte 5/6 | Destructive Smite 6/6

Cei looks up, unsure, Trouble, what kind of trouble could we run into here among lawmen? Despite his misgivings, he stands a little more alert, trying to see what the trouble is before it comes.


Male human (Taldan) inquisitor of Cayden Cailean 1 HP 10/10 | AC 16 T 13 FF 13 | Fort +4 Ref +3 Will +4 | CMB +1 CMD 14 / 11FF | Init + 9 | Perc + 6 Speed 30ft | Agile Feet 5/5 | Judgement 1/1

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Desdemar unaware of any reason not to comply drops his pack to the ground and places his longbow on top for inspection. In the process he hears Galandram's message and, sensing the tone of caution in his voice, opts to leave his rapier in its sheathe and takes a step back from his mound of belongings on the ground and towards where Silas sits atop the caravan: "Do you need a hand down, friend?" as he offers assistance Desdemar will search Silas' face for orders or signs of trouble.


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

The deputies begin inspecting the belongings and persons of the party as they lay them out for them. The sheriff walks behind the searching, surveying the scene and reactions of people as they are searched.

Silas still sits seated on the carriage, unwilling to hop down. He ignores Desdemar 's request completely, not even acknowledging him. His sweat is now visible on his face and he stares ahead down the road past the authorities without looking at them. The sheriff moves to the front of the carriage and looks your employer over.

The sheriff looks at Mr. Gribb and asks, "You look familar, Mr. Gribb. You the leader of this caravan? Do you mind getting down so we can search your person?"

Gribb's hand begins to tremble and he looks down with fear on his face. He speaks quickly, words pouring out of his mouth so fast that they nearly run together. He points to Sabrine and says, "That pretty one! They one claiming to be House Basri? I saw her tie off a sack underneath the carriage before we left Wispil! I wasn't gonna tell on her and overlook it as she been good in my employ, but I ain't getting locked up for her! No way no!"

The manor of the law enforcement suddenly changes as blades are drawn and two men flank Sabrine with longswords. The sheriff looks at Sabrine, studying her. "Well, what do you have to say for yourself young lady?"

Turning towards a deputy he nods his head, "Check the carriage."

Bluff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 lol... nice!


Female Human Skald 2 HP 19/19| AC 16 FF 10 Touch 15 | CMB +3 CMD 14 | F +5 R +1 W+3 | Int +2 | Perc +5 |Speed 20 ft. | Raging Song 12/12 rounds | Spells 1st 3/day | Conditions: None
Not Raging/Raging:
HP 19/21 AC 17/16 FF 11/10 T 16/15 CMB+3/+4 CMD 14/15 W +1/+2

”Well that is just preposterous,” Sabrine shoots a glare at Silas, ”I was hired by that man to simply escort his wagon while he picked up lumber in Adnan and then deliver it to Cassomir.”

Sabrine quickly looks to those that she spoke to last night at the Naked Ox, ”Those men and women there, I was with them most of last night and spoke to most of them this morning before we left. They will no likely confirm that I performed no illicit activities, besides it would be unbefitting of a lady of stature. That man is lying to you.”

Sabrine stands perfectly while doing this, never once breaking eye contact with the sheriff. ”Sheriff, if your men look my pack” Sabrine points to her bag with her eyes, ”They will find a signet ring with the Basri crest and if you examine the blade and bow that you have forced me to throw on the ground you will see the same crest on the weapons as well.

I really am the daughter of House Basri and I believe the man you are looking for is the one who promised us 100 gp. A promise I am now suspecting with not be met, so I have as much reason to to be angry at him as you do.”

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 @GM ShadowLord if I failed that last Diplomacy check then this one is at minus two from the Vain drawback..


“Yngvilda Grimsdottir” | Female LG Medium Human Fighter 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 20 / 12 T / 18FF | CMB+6 CMD 18 | F +5, R +3, W +3 (+1 vs. Fear) | Init +2 | Perc 0 SM -1 |Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: none

Yngvilda looks dumbfounded at the turn of events. She looks back and forth mouth agape until blades are drawn, at which point she puts her free hand up palm out.

"Officers I'm sure there must be some mistake, as Sabrine says we were together for most of the time at our last stopping point and the road affords no privacy for mere caravan guards such as ourselves; I saw no suspicious behaviour from her at any point."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20


Male Aasimar Cleric 2 | HP 16/16 | AC 17 FF 10 Touch 17 | CMB +3 CMD 13 | F +4 R +0 W+6 | Int +0 | Perc +5 | Speed 20 ft. | Channel Energy 7/7 | Hand of the Acolyte 5/6 | Destructive Smite 6/6

Cei looks from Sabrine to Silas in confusion, then shakes his head, I was not expecting this kind of trouble. "I will also testify to bring with this woman for most of our time. However I have no idea where Silas was during any of this time. In addition, it was Silas who was impatient to go that morning and none else." He looks up at Silas and his lips purse. "I do not understand why he would say such a thing. While I do not like to believe the man who would otherwise be paying me for my work did such a thing, I less like to believe that he would then try to pin it on another of his workers."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

The sheriff listens to the pleas and backup support from the party, he holds up a hand to stop them from explaining themselves. "Just a moment, please."

He motions for the deputy to finish searching the undercarriage before continuing. The sounds of the deputy cutting cord can be heard just before he exclaims "Ohhhhhh, lookie here Sheriff!" He slides out holding a small leather bag to the sheriff.

Reaching into the bag and extracting a handful of brightly colored gems, the sheriff holds these out to Silas and asks "So these are what you saw that young lady over there stash on your carraige back in Wispil. And you let her do it and said nothing. And you just happened to know where they were, hmmm?"

Taking his crossbow in hand once more, he aims it Silas. "Mr. Gribb. I'm going to ask you one more time to get down from there and take a ride with me back to town while we figure this situation out. This is your only chance to ride without a bolt in your thigh. I'll give you five seconds."

Looking nervously among all of the people, Gribb relents and holds his hands up and slides down from the carriage, protesting the entire way "She paid me to do it! This is all her fault! I'm innocent here!"

"Yeah, yeah. That's the case usually. Come along now, my men will take good care of you."

Hanging his head, Gribb is walked off with a pair of deputies towards town. Sheriff Hunt lowers his crossbow as he turns to your group, "I received solid information that a smuggler matching his description would be traveling this way. So while I believe your stories of innocence, I'm going to need you all to come to Belhaim for a few days until I can sort all of this out."

Looking you all over he asks, "We aren't going to have a problem here with that, now are we? With your "employer" out of commission, it sounds like you have special place to be right now other than Belhaim."


Male CG Medium Elf, Investigator (Empiricist) 1/Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade 1) | HP 16/17|AC 16 14T 12FF|CMB +2 CMD 16 / 12 Fl|F +2, R +8, W +2 (+2 vs ench., immune Sleep)|Init +4|Perc +5 SM +5 (+7 hunch) |Spd 30'|Senses: L-LV| Insp. 3/6 | Panache 4/4 | Conditions:

Galandram watches the situation unfold with focused intent, but does not directly intervene in the situation, waiting to see how it developed. She handled that well, he thinks, as he hears Sabrine's impassioned defense. He happily notes Yngvilda's and Cei's support of their comrade, and determines that the situation, while inconvenient, seems to be moving in the right direction.

At the "request" to journey to Belhaim, the elf bows slightly, and answers the lawman, "As you say, Sheriff, a brief sojourn in Belhaim sounds like just the thing right now. And it will be a lovely change to be rid of the company of liars and thieves," he says pointedly, fixing the departing Silas dark glare. "That said, I, at least, suddenly find myself unemployed, even once you have concluded your investigation and cleared us of any wrongdoing, and our brief holiday is done. Would it be all right by you if I, or my companions, keep an eye out for work while in Belhaim?"


Male human (Taldan) inquisitor of Cayden Cailean 1 HP 10/10 | AC 16 T 13 FF 13 | Fort +4 Ref +3 Will +4 | CMB +1 CMD 14 / 11FF | Init + 9 | Perc + 6 Speed 30ft | Agile Feet 5/5 | Judgement 1/1

Desdemar stands by almost bemused as Silas first tries to apportion blame and then is arrested. He speaks to the local law keepers: "We've no intention of hindering your investigations, we're just out here trying to do honest work." looking at the small village and wondering whether the small unit here are the entirety of the village's law keepers he continues "In fact, once your investigations conclude Sabrine and the rest of us are innocent of any smuggling perhaps, as Galandram suggests, you could help us ascertain whether anyone in the village has a need of some guards? Merchants passing through, or the like?"

Turning to the party he tries to lighten the mood:

"Well, it's not quite the excitement I'd expected on this journey. The payment did seem too good to be true, but at least we get to visit an Inn again sooner than we anticipated. Right?"


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

Sheriff Hunt nods at the request from Galandram and Desdemar. "I have no problem at all with you seeking work in Belhaim. All I ask is you stay here while we wrap up things with Mr. Gribb."

With that, he and the rest of the deputies escort you into Belhaim. Once in the town proper, he bids you farewell and reminds you to stick around until you are cleared from the investigation.

You spend the next part of an hour looking about town and discover that word of mouth travels faster than your feet. Before long, half of the town is discussing the capture of the now "Infamous Smuggler Silas Gribb" and the "Poor Unfortunate Caravan Guards" who were wrapped up in his evil plot.

Unlucky to have been stranded in town without your caravan pay, but lucky for you though, Talia Orem, the young proprietor of the Wise Piper's Inn, takes pity of you all and offers you free room and board for a few days; at least long enough to figure out what the hell you are all going to do next.

As the sun begins to set, you all find yourselves in the Wise Piper's common room, enjoying a meal of watered down mead and fresh bread and cheese. A young bearded man wearing the robes of a wizard sits at the far side of your table, silently listening to your conversation and looking rather interested in joining in.

Talia sits down to join you all after making sure the other guests are taken care of. She turns to you all and asks:

"So, crazy business with that Silas, eh? Where is it you are all from? What were your plans before this mess? I imagine you didn't intend to stay here in our sleepy little town? Oh, and don't mind Morkai here. He checked in the other day, and seems to think it fine to eaves drop on my customers."


Male human (Taldan) inquisitor of Cayden Cailean 1 HP 10/10 | AC 16 T 13 FF 13 | Fort +4 Ref +3 Will +4 | CMB +1 CMD 14 / 11FF | Init + 9 | Perc + 6 Speed 30ft | Agile Feet 5/5 | Judgement 1/1

Desdemar smiles at Talia "I must say again, we are most grateful for your generosity Talia. Blessings of the Lucky Drunk be upon you and your inn. My name is Desdemar and I am but a simple sellsword, my plans remain the same - right wrongs where I can, earn money to keep my tankard full and spend more time in a bed than on the ground outside."

Turning to the wizard Desdemar raises his tankard in toast "Morkai is it? Well met. Join us in our discussion if you please."


Male CG Medium Elf, Investigator (Empiricist) 1/Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade 1) | HP 16/17|AC 16 14T 12FF|CMB +2 CMD 16 / 12 Fl|F +2, R +8, W +2 (+2 vs ench., immune Sleep)|Init +4|Perc +5 SM +5 (+7 hunch) |Spd 30'|Senses: L-LV| Insp. 3/6 | Panache 4/4 | Conditions:

At the Wise Piper's Inn, Galandram sits relatively quietly at the table, responding here and there to conversation, but not fully engaging, seemingly lost in thought. He sits with his hands folded under his chin, barely touching his food or drink. He makes a mental note of the young man. Wizard, if I don't miss my guess. I wonder what we have that he wants.

At Talia's question, the elf seems to snap out of his reverie, and responds, "What was that, mistress? Oh, where were we from? Well, I guess I'm from all over the place. Most recently from Adrast, north of the Verduran Forest, though. As for plans, I'm traveling, looking for . . ." he pauses and considers his words, "well, looking for work for now. I'll probably keep doing that, until I find something worthwhile."


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

The young man known as Morkai nervously looks around the room as if he he is unaware you are talking to him. When Desdemar confirms that he is indeed speaking to the man, he slowly makes his way over to the table. "Good evening, Desdemar." He pauses, clearly caught in his eavesdropping by knowing the inquisitors name.

"Erm, yes. Good evening to you. So is it true, you rode into town with the famous theif, Silas One-Eyed Gribb? I hear that he could steal the shirt off yer back without you even knowin' it!" Silas most certainly had two eyes earlier this day.


Male CG Medium Elf, Investigator (Empiricist) 1/Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade 1) | HP 16/17|AC 16 14T 12FF|CMB +2 CMD 16 / 12 Fl|F +2, R +8, W +2 (+2 vs ench., immune Sleep)|Init +4|Perc +5 SM +5 (+7 hunch) |Spd 30'|Senses: L-LV| Insp. 3/6 | Panache 4/4 | Conditions:

Galandram answers Morkai dryly, "He um," he lets out a quiet chuckle, "he may have acquired a second eye, if it's the same person."

He continues more seriously, "But we were hired on as caravan guards out of Wispil by a Silas Gribb, and Sheriff Hunt did pick him up today on charges of theft and smuggling. We're here in town, cooperating with the investigation," he says, looking intently at Morkai. He continues in a polite tone, "So tell me, did you come here today just to see the comrades of this notorious thief, or can we help you with something else?"


Female Human Skald 2 HP 19/19| AC 16 FF 10 Touch 15 | CMB +3 CMD 14 | F +5 R +1 W+3 | Int +2 | Perc +5 |Speed 20 ft. | Raging Song 12/12 rounds | Spells 1st 3/day | Conditions: None
Not Raging/Raging:
HP 19/21 AC 17/16 FF 11/10 T 16/15 CMB+3/+4 CMD 14/15 W +1/+2

As soon as the sheriff takes away Silas, Sabrine’s composure collapses and she spend the rest of the afternoon quiet and sulking. As soon as they are granted rooms in the Wise Piper, Sabrine goes to her room and does not come out; missing the beginning of dinner.

A few minutes after everyone has gathered around the table and started their conversation, she descends down the stares no longer wearing the chain mail she was wearing earlier, instead she is wearing a fashionable noble’s dress, replete with the appropriate jewelry befitting a noble.

”Ah now I look better, so good to get out of that gross armor! Sometimes all one needs is to dress themselves in splendor in order to forget about the ordeals of life. What do you all think?”

She sits down and immediately addresses Talia, ”Yes, Miss Orem thank you so much for your hospitality but you must be able to do better than bread and cheese. This is still Taldor is it not? I would like some a plate of some Blackwood Berries for me and my new friends.” She then pulls out 5 gp pieces and hands it Talia. ”I don’t care if its you or one of your employees but now please.”

Turning back to the group and noticing the strange robed man for the first time. ”Are we now discussing our next plans with this strange man?”


Male Aasimar Cleric 2 | HP 16/16 | AC 17 FF 10 Touch 17 | CMB +3 CMD 13 | F +4 R +0 W+6 | Int +0 | Perc +5 | Speed 20 ft. | Channel Energy 7/7 | Hand of the Acolyte 5/6 | Destructive Smite 6/6

Cei laughs a little before jumping in, "It's true that he did acquire a second eye, that indeed was what he'd been caught for. Took it right out of the man's face while talking to him like you and I, he did." Cei takes a drink of his ale then launches into a short account of Silas stealing the man's eye and his attempts to evade the law. When he's finished he leans back, "There are many other stories we could tell you about him and his exploits, but we've been asked to keep quiet on it for now." Cei drops a wink to the man and goes back to drinking.

Perform (Oratory): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Cei is not so concerned about the believability of his tale, just the theatrics.


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

Morkai's eyes go wide when Cei tells his tale. "Unbelievable!" he exclaims, completely all in on the story. "I can't wait to hear more stories about this!"

When Sabrine makes her entrance however, his amazed expression sours. He stands leaving the table and nods his head before departing, "Thanks for the story, sir. Good evening to you."

Talia looks bemused by Sabrine's request. She opens her mouth to speak but just shakes her head instead. She offers up "Let's see what we can do for you young lady." before disappearing into the backroom.


“Yngvilda Grimsdottir” | Female LG Medium Human Fighter 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 20 / 12 T / 18FF | CMB+6 CMD 18 | F +5, R +3, W +3 (+1 vs. Fear) | Init +2 | Perc 0 SM -1 |Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: none

Having remained quiet and introspective so far, Yngvilda can't restrain herself after Sabrina's remarks.

Leave it to a noble to offend the locals with just a couple of sentences. She does look beautiful though, I wish I had her shoulders so I could pull off a dress like that.

"We're not sure how long we'll be in town Sabrine, it might be wise to avoid offending the whole populace for a few days at least! What did you do to that boy anyway, he certainly seemed to take a disliking to you. An old acquaintance perhaps?"

She nudges Sabrine teasingly with her elbow. To the group as a whole she says: "Did any of you see Silas with the gems? I can't believe we part of a smuggling operation. I hope there's some honest work here in town at least, I'm down to my last few gold pieces. I wouldn't say no to some wood chopping; hitting something hard with an axe sounds good right about now"

She grins but you can see she's putting on a brave face.


Male Halfling Sorcerer 3 | HP 17/17 | AC 14 FF 14 Touch 11 | CMB -1 CMD 12 | F +5 R +6 W +6 | Int +3 | Perc +3 | Speed 20 ft.

Eldon turns back to hist companions no longer distracted by the other people in the common room.

"I never suspected a thing, who'd have thought something like this would happen. There was me thinking this trip would be dull!"

Eldon grabs his plate and starts eating with alacrity.

"So, what should be we do now? Once we're cleared of course. On to Casomir?"


Male CG Medium Elf, Investigator (Empiricist) 1/Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade 1) | HP 16/17|AC 16 14T 12FF|CMB +2 CMD 16 / 12 Fl|F +2, R +8, W +2 (+2 vs ench., immune Sleep)|Init +4|Perc +5 SM +5 (+7 hunch) |Spd 30'|Senses: L-LV| Insp. 3/6 | Panache 4/4 | Conditions:

Galandram's face breaks into a real smile at Cei's fanciful oration of the misdeeds of Silas One-Eyed, and he seems to relax a bit.

He notices Sabrine coming down the stairs, and has a stunned look on his face as she descends the stairs in her noble's garb. She's had a harder time today than she lets on, but she makes quite an entrance, he muses to himself.

After she scares off Morkai, the elf turns to Sabrine, and answers her (after Yngvilda's comments) in his pleasant tenor voice, "Lady Sabrine, I was discussing plans with our current benefactress, who had asked. It seemed the courteous thing to do." He frowns slightly as he continues, "As for the mage, I was hoping to determine if he was just curious to see some infamy, or if he had some other reason for seeking us out. Time will tell, I suppose, since he's left." It's never a good idea to anger a mage though, even a young one. Best stay sharp.

"As to your first question, it is always good to forget one's troubles for a bit. And you would dazzle the courts of the Imperial Palace of Oppara in such attire. The Wise Piper's Inn hasn't got a chance. Though I would counsel you not to treat the innkeeper too harshly. People in these towns lack the polish of city, but they still hold their pride dearly."

He looks curiously at Yngvilda as she mentions her desire to work out some frustrations with her axe. If she's looking to blow off some steam, maybe I should offer some light sparring. It's been almost 70 years since I held a blade, and the practice would be welcome. Still, she's not the type for fencing, and that axe could break bones even if she's using the flat of the blade. Something to consider.

"Yngvilda, I didn't see him with the gems, but he could easily have stowed them when we were still in Wispil," he answers the young Ulfen woman. "I can't say I'm happy to be used by Silas, though. He is a skilled liar to fool us all."

"And Eldon, Casomir sounds as good as anything to me at least."


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

While waiting for your fresh berries, something unexpected occurs. The walls of the Wise Piper begin rattle violently as if shaken by thunder! Two hung pictures fall to the ground and a few of your mugs topple over on the table. The building itself seems in jeapordy of coming down around you as objects continue to shake and fall, but the sound slowly fades away and silence returns.

Talia rushes in exclaiming "Oh, dear heavens! It is much too late in the season for a thunder storm! What could that have been?"

Desdemar recognizes the sound and notifies the group that it is really more akin to an earthquake or landslide than to the sound of thunder. Also, it would appear the sound is localized and came from the northeast.


“Yngvilda Grimsdottir” | Female LG Medium Human Fighter 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 20 / 12 T / 18FF | CMB+6 CMD 18 | F +5, R +3, W +3 (+1 vs. Fear) | Init +2 | Perc 0 SM -1 |Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: none

The sound interrupts Yngvilda talking to her companions. "I might not have enough money to make it as far as Cassomir Eldon, I might have to find some work here for -"

After Desdemar explains she jumps up.

"An earthquake or landslide? People might be hurt or trapped, maybe we can make ourselves useful while we're here after all"

Grabbing her shield and pack from beside her, and after strapping them both to her back, Yngvilda bounds to the door. "Who's with me?"


Female Human Skald 2 HP 19/19| AC 16 FF 10 Touch 15 | CMB +3 CMD 14 | F +5 R +1 W+3 | Int +2 | Perc +5 |Speed 20 ft. | Raging Song 12/12 rounds | Spells 1st 3/day | Conditions: None
Not Raging/Raging:
HP 19/21 AC 17/16 FF 11/10 T 16/15 CMB+3/+4 CMD 14/15 W +1/+2

Well shoot tough decision for Sabrine lol

”I am not much help in my current attire. Go ahead, I’ll follow you heading northeast in a minute.” And now I feel like a foolish child in front of all of these people. Stupid Sabrine, they are right though, I should be nicer.

Sabrine hurries as fast as she can upstairs and begins hastily donning her chainmail, sheathing her elven glad and bow and following after the others.

@GM Shadowlord believe it’s 1 minute to don chain mail hastily but the armor check penalty and armor bonus are one worse. Feel free to let me know when I arrive at whatever the rest of the party is arriving at lol


Male CG Medium Elf, Investigator (Empiricist) 1/Swashbuckler (Inspired Blade 1) | HP 16/17|AC 16 14T 12FF|CMB +2 CMD 16 / 12 Fl|F +2, R +8, W +2 (+2 vs ench., immune Sleep)|Init +4|Perc +5 SM +5 (+7 hunch) |Spd 30'|Senses: L-LV| Insp. 3/6 | Panache 4/4 | Conditions:

Galandram's head whips around in the direction of the rumbling. "That's bad," he mutters to himself, "no cliffs in town, and it seems too local for an earthquake," he continues, grabbing his rapier. Moving with purpose, he slings his bow and a quiver of arrows across his back and dashes to the door, giving Sabrine a nod to show that he heard her and then following Yngvilda.

"I'm with you," he tells the auburn-haired warrior. "We're fighting time! Let's move!" he calls to the group, beckoning them to follow.


Male human (Taldan) inquisitor of Cayden Cailean 1 HP 10/10 | AC 16 T 13 FF 13 | Fort +4 Ref +3 Will +4 | CMB +1 CMD 14 / 11FF | Init + 9 | Perc + 6 Speed 30ft | Agile Feet 5/5 | Judgement 1/1

Having recognised the sound and pinpointed its direction Desdemar stood and downed his drink in silent toast to Cayden Cailean before confidently strapping his belt with rapier and quiver on and stowing his bow, thinking to himself "Probably won't need these, but better with me than left behind. I always feel better with a Caydenite blade to hand."

Desdemar is half way to the door with Galandram and Yngvilda "The Luck Drunk approves of your bravery fellows, let's see if there's any in need of help. Sabrine, be safe - we'll start investigating, meet us when you can."


Male Aasimar Cleric 2 | HP 16/16 | AC 17 FF 10 Touch 17 | CMB +3 CMD 13 | F +4 R +0 W+6 | Int +0 | Perc +5 | Speed 20 ft. | Channel Energy 7/7 | Hand of the Acolyte 5/6 | Destructive Smite 6/6

Cei stands and rushes in behind the others, out into the street, but where the others hold weapons, Cei holds the little wooden symbol he carries. "I hope no one is too badly hurt." Cei steps outside and looks around trying to gage what happened in the northeast and how he might best help.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

As the group goes outside you see the townsfolk are all rushing to the edge of the town, as a huge dust plume now stands in place of the massive tower that was there just minutes ago. The townsfolk are approaching and crowding the statue, coming from everywhere in town to investigate it. As you approach you see two locals puttering about the collapsed tower, one with his hand on his hips and the other chewing on a stalk of grass. You recognize them from earlier as the deputies of Sherriff Hunts.

Sense Motive DC 5:
They are clearly out of their element here.

More notable are the two scaly corpses in the rubble. There are only two there, but that is two more than anyone was expecting.

Knowledge (local) DC 10:
You recognize the creatures as Kobolds.

Eventually someone from the crowd suggests that "Maybe wizard Hunclay knows something, as his manor shares a hill with the tower," and some go towards his mansion of a home. The deputies argue for several minutes over who will knock at the door, and after a minute of the two arguing the undertaker, Calladastina Honas, gets sick of the arguing and approaches the door. She gasps as she sees a third scaled corpse, this one deeply charred, on the wizard's door steps.

Deputy Hodd bangs on the door, but hears no answer. Deputy Mulle reach for the handle, but Hodd grabs her wrist and says "Whatever magic did in the Kobold, may still be active."

Shortly thereafter a well dressed woman arrives with her son and looks at the over-matched deputies. She addresses the caravan members as if she knows who you are "You certainly were able to handle yourself in a caravan, and the ones we have capable of that are currently escorting the smuggler and his wares back. Sherriff mentioned to me he thought you to be good folk, unaware of this smuggling. Who might you be?"

1 to 50 of 821 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM ShadowLord's Dragon's Demand All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.