[PFS] [Retrocon] GM Rinaldo's Siege of the Diamond City (CORE Subtier 3-4) (Inactive)

Game Master The Great Rinaldo!

Table Maps and Images | House Maps and Images


101 to 150 of 395 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT
Strong victories have been achieved in the Battle district, and Egelsee appears to be doing well with only sporadic attacks on them. The Woundward and Confluence districts still have sustained demonic attacks in progress, and the Outer district is struggling to remain controlled.

The enemy is attempting to reinforce their positions and begin pushing the Pathfinders back...

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

Bardic Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

"No clue what those are..but let's cut them down!"

Thran exclaims as he moves between them and the Master of Scrolls his falchion ready in his hands in case they try to pass him.

"Kill, kill, kill the ..what ever they are!"

Move to either defend Shane or to get an AAO if they move past me, standard to start inspire

Grand Lodge

male human cleric lvl 7 ac21 ff 18 to 13 hp 66/66 ini +8 cmd+21 bmc+8 fort +8 ref +5 will +8 per +16,acrob +13 sense motive +6

Zaldur moves as fast as he can to help uktar
"Wait Uktar do not keep all the fun for you"

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

"Yeah, Bert, I know. We're in this for the long haul--can't be gettin' tired in the middle of the fight..."
Urktar heaves a great sigh and fights the urge to release his inner Rage. Still, he draws Black Death and attacks the nearest enemy with what little Power he can muster while tamping his anger.
Falchion Inspired Power Attack: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 10 - 2 + 1 = 21
magic adamantine slashing dmg: 2d4 + 8 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 3) + 8 + 6 + 1 = 19

Zaldur, GM Rinaldo, see Discussion for Urktar's offer to help out Zaldur.
Current status:
Current AC: 16/ 12 T / 16 FF
Current HP 45/45 (53/53 raging)
Falchion, 10/15 HP
Rage: 10/12 rounds


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

As Than begins inspiring you to be the best possible you, Zaldur runs up, getting a stern look from Shane as he crosses the ritual area and nearly upsets a stack of incense.

Urktar brings Black Death down onto a demon, and feels his weapon being resisted even as it open a gash. Appears to have DR you don't overcome.

Polly and Hudor are up!

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 4.0 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +3 CMD 15 (FF 13) | HP 30/30 | Init +2 | Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +4 (Cold Resistance 10) | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (7/7), 2 (4/4),

Knowledge (Planes) DC13: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Immunities

"Those are Vermleks. Be careful, they will try to bite you to heal themselves."

Hudor begins to chant and is suddenly encompassed by glowing field of protection.

Cast Mage Armor: 3 hour duration.

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 5 | hp 48 | AC 21 T 11 FF 20 | CMD 19 | F +10 R +6 W +8 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | Diplo +10, HAnim +10, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +6, SensM -2 | smite 2/2 | lay hands 6/6 | wand clw 39/50 |
GM Rinaldo wrote:
You all take positions around Shane's ritual area, and he begins to cast. You watch the area carefully, and as expected, demons begin to arrive.

Are there enough seats? Are the coasters out? How's my hair look?

knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

"Uhh, okay."

readied action:
Polly waits for an aggressor to approach and attacks (taking a 5-foot step if needed to close)
mwk cold iron longsword: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

Hudor knows that vermleks are most known for wearing the flesh of humanoid creatures, then consuming that flesh to heal themselves. He also knows that they are moderately resistant to acid, fire, and cold (energy resistance), as well as resistant to magic in general (SR). Like most demons, cold iron or good-aligned weapons are the most effective against them. (DR overcome by cold iron or good.)


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

Hudor casts a spell to protect himself as Apollyanna holds fast on the other side of the ritual area, watching for trouble to approach from the other side.

Blue longsword vs Urktar: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22 damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Blue bite vs Urktar: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
The first vermlek attacks Urktar, landing a blow with his sword before failing to bite Urktar's arm.

Red longsword vs Urktar: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Red bite vs Urktar: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
The other steps up, and gets a lucky sword shot in, and succeeds at his bite.

16 damage to Urktar!

Combat Card:

Round 2
Thran
Urktar [-16hp]
Zaldur
Apollyanna {readied attack}
Hudor

---------
Red
Blue [-13hp]
---------

Everyone is up!

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

"Cold Iron? Why didn't you say so? Did you hear that, Bert? Looks like yer back in business. Sorry, Black Death..." Urktar drops his damaged falchion, wincing slightly as it clangs offkey when it strikes the flagstones, its damaged condition throwing off its usual melodious clang. He then draws his greatsword and swings away at the damaged verwhatever.

Greatsword Power Attack: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 10 - 2 = 9
cold iron slashing dmg: 2d6 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (6, 2) + 7 + 6 = 21

"Really, Bert? That's the best you could manage? .... What was that? Yer a little rusty? Har har...stop kidding around and kill these things!"

Current AC: 16/ 12 T / 16 FF
Current HP 29/45 (53/53 raging)
Rage: 10/12 rounds (not currently raging)

Grand Lodge

male human cleric lvl 7 ac21 ff 18 to 13 hp 66/66 ini +8 cmd+21 bmc+8 fort +8 ref +5 will +8 per +16,acrob +13 sense motive +6

Zaldur jumps an acrobatic jump to get blue back "do not fall uktar I'll take it off"
acroba: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
cold iron morningstar: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

Zaldur nimbly dodges around one of the vermleks to an advantageous position, from which he brings down a heavy blow from his morningstar while Urktar tries to console his greatsword, which seems to be upset despite its attempt at a joke.

Blue vermlek is rather hurt, but still standing.

Thran, Apollyanna, and Hudor are up!

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

Keeping his inspiring chant going Thran rounds around Urktar with his falchion in a low arc trying to sweep through the air and cut open one of the Vermlek's from knee to throath

to hit AC blue: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 1 = 22
Magical slashing damage if hit: 2d4 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (3, 4) + 7 + 1 = 15


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

Thran steps up and with a sweep of his falchion, hamstrings the injured vermlek, dropping it to the ground!

Blue is down, Red is uninjured. Apollyanna and Hudor!

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 5 | hp 48 | AC 21 T 11 FF 20 | CMD 19 | F +10 R +6 W +8 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | Diplo +10, HAnim +10, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +6, SensM -2 | smite 2/2 | lay hands 6/6 | wand clw 39/50 |

Oh, they got this. Rereadying the same action. I'll make the rolls when I get home tonight.

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 4.0 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +3 CMD 15 (FF 13) | HP 30/30 | Init +2 | Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +4 (Cold Resistance 10) | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (7/7), 2 (4/4),

Hudor "TSK!" knowing they are facing another enemy his cold attacks won't really work on. So he loads his crossbow with one of the cold iron bolts and fires at the remaining enemy.

Xbow vs Red -Into Melee: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 3 - 4 = 3
Cold Iron Bolt Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 4

9/10 Cold Iron Bolts

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 5 | hp 48 | AC 21 T 11 FF 20 | CMD 19 | F +10 R +6 W +8 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | Diplo +10, HAnim +10, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +6, SensM -2 | smite 2/2 | lay hands 6/6 | wand clw 39/50 |

readied action:
Polly waits for an aggressor to approach and attacks (taking a 5-foot step if needed to close)
mwk cold iron longsword: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16 damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

Blue longsword vs Urktar: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Blue bite vs Urktar: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
The remaining vermlek pretends to attack Urtktar as it starts to move in Shane's direction.

Coincidentally, Shane (seemingly unaware of the fight going on around him) moves to the second point of his triangle.

Combat Card:

Round 3
Urktar [-16hp]
Zaldur
Thran
Apollyanna {readied attack}
Hudor

---------
Red
---------
Round 4

Everyone is up!

Grand Lodge

male human cleric lvl 7 ac21 ff 18 to 13 hp 66/66 ini +8 cmd+21 bmc+8 fort +8 ref +5 will +8 per +16,acrob +13 sense motive +6

When Zaldur sees that his new friend Uktar is attacked again he hits a new leap to win the back of the being and hit him with force.
"Uktar I will not be able to get the chestnuts out of fire always"while smiling slightly
acroba: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
cold iron morningstar attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

Zaldur, you didn't move your token ... where did you intend to end up?

Zaldur again springs into action, taking a slice out of the remaining vermlek.


OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT
With a concentration of effort, the Confluence District has been mostly cleared of invaders with only sporadic attacks in progress.

It appears to be getting harder to hold down the Districts though, as the horde is starting to reinforce their ranks...

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

Urktar takes a five-foot step to try and interpose himself as he attacks the creature.

flanking Greatsword Power Attack: 1d20 + 10 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 10 + 2 - 2 = 15 assuming Zaldur moved into flank position
cold iron slashing dmg: 2d6 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (3, 2) + 7 + 6 = 18

Current status:
Current AC: 16/ 12 T / 16 FF
Current HP 29/45 (53/53 raging)
Rage: 10/12 rounds


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

Urktar, what is the -2 penalty you are applying to your attack roll?

Grand Lodge

male human cleric lvl 7 ac21 ff 18 to 13 hp 66/66 ini +8 cmd+21 bmc+8 fort +8 ref +5 will +8 per +16,acrob +13 sense motive +6

behind mob flanking with uktar

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19
GM Rinaldo wrote:
Urktar, what is the -2 penalty you are applying to your attack roll?

He's power attacking

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

Seeing an opening Thran decides to go for it

"Killlllllllll!!!!"

moving forward while holding his falchion in a double handed strike high above his head he brings it down on top of the enemies head

To hit AC: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 1 = 24
Magical slashing damage if hit: 2d4 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (4, 2) + 7 + 1 = 14

Free to sustain inspire, move to move, standard to attack


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch
Thran wrote:
GM Rinaldo wrote:
Urktar, what is the -2 penalty you are applying to your attack roll?
He's power attacking

Right! Thanks!

Urktar swings low and Thran swings high, and they practically sever the creature into multiple parts.

There are no enemies currently visible, but Shane is still working on his ritual. Everyone can take a round of actions.

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 4.0 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +3 CMD 15 (FF 13) | HP 30/30 | Init +2 | Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +4 (Cold Resistance 10) | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (7/7), 2 (4/4),

Seeing as Apollyanna is alone on the other side, Hudor joins her to help protect from attacks coming from that southern direction while reloading his crossbow.


OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT
The Woundward District has been brought under control.

Sporadic attacks are being felt in all districts, and victory against the horde is far from assured...

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

My action will depend on if Urktar will drop out of rage or not. I'd like to heal him with a wand, but if he's going to resist the spell while he keeps raging I'm not going to. I'll stop inspiring through for now. If Urktar keeps raging I'll just move somewhere more tactical and cast resistance on myself

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

Urktar has not been raging. He plays dumb, but he's actually average intelligence, and a warrior who understands strategy...at least when he's not raging. Having to guard and protect means rage bad idea--can't be fatigued in the middle of a long battle.

Urktar nods his thanks to Thran for the cure as he stoops to pick up his falchion and sheathes it as he moves over toward Shaine, keeping Bert in hand for now.

CLW from Urktar's wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Current AC: 16/ 12 T / 16 FF
Current HP 31/45

Grand Lodge

male human cleric lvl 7 ac21 ff 18 to 13 hp 66/66 ini +8 cmd+21 bmc+8 fort +8 ref +5 will +8 per +16,acrob +13 sense motive +6

Ill try to heal you my friend
clw: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
use one spell lvl 1 to clw uktar

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued
zaldur wrote:

Ill try to heal you my friend

[dice=clw]d8+4
use one spell lvl 1 to clw uktar

Urktar offers a grunt and tusky smile in thanks.

Current AC: 16/ 12 T / 16 FF
Current HP 40/45


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

Unless I hear otherwise, I'll just keep Apollyanna on her readied attack. Thran, I need confirmation of your Round 4 action since Urktar is not raging.

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 5 | hp 48 | AC 21 T 11 FF 20 | CMD 19 | F +10 R +6 W +8 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | Diplo +10, HAnim +10, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +6, SensM -2 | smite 2/2 | lay hands 6/6 | wand clw 39/50 |
zaldur wrote:
use one spell lvl 1 to clw uktar

Aid tokens anyone?

Basically Apollyanna is on full alert (with her -2 perception modifier ;)).


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

I'll give Thran until after my lunch time (an hour or so) to respond, otherwise I'll move forward.

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

Since he isn't raging I'd have healed him - Urktar rolled himself with a use of his own wand...but it's my action to activate the wand


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

You all continue watching for trouble, and soon enough it arrives! A small, fiery, goat-headed demon rushes up from the south. It charges toward Apollyanna, who has been waiting for just this moment!

Polly's readied attack goes off, and connects!
Howling in pain as the cold iron sword cuts through its fur, it swings its own longsword back at her.
Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 fire: 1d6 ⇒ 1
That's 6 slashing and 1 fire damage to Polly.

Polly's readied action puts her just ahead of the demon; Everyone else is up!

Combat Card:

Round 5
Hudor
Zaldur
Urktar [-16hp]
Thran

Round 6
Apollyanna [-7hp]
---------
Demon [-11hp]
---------


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

Forgot the knowledge check:

DC 15 Knowledge (planes):
This is a brimorak, known for having a fiery aura and using fire magic. For every 5 you beat the DC you can ask for a category of information.

Grand Lodge

male human cleric lvl 7 ac21 ff 18 to 13 hp 66/66 ini +8 cmd+21 bmc+8 fort +8 ref +5 will +8 per +16,acrob +13 sense motive +6

Zaldur takes his cold iron longspear and run as fast as he can towards polly "dont back polly, help is on the way, Uktar with me
double movement 70ft


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

I love extra-speedy clerics of Desna! Zooo-ooo-ooom! :-)

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 4.0 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +3 CMD 15 (FF 13) | HP 30/30 | Init +2 | Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +4 (Cold Resistance 10) | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (7/7), 2 (4/4),

Knowledge (Planes) DC 15: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Weaknesses and Special Attacks

Hudor shouts out the identity of the demon, "It is a Brimorak. They love using fire magic."

He points his finger at the demon and sends his elemental ray shooting at it with cold energy.

Cold Ray (Range Touch) -Into Melee: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 3 - 4 = 16
Cold Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

Hudor grins as he recalls that brimoraks, as fire demons, are vulnerable to cold. He also shares that their blood is boiling hot, spraying anyone too close to pierces or slashes their hides, and they can even spit a spray of their boiling blood out nearly twenty feet in front of them. They also love having opponents prone so that they can stomp on them with both burning hooves at once. Finally, their smoky breath creates an aura around them that sickens creatures who stand close.

As he relates all of this, Hudor fires a ray of cold at the creature. Sadly, having people so close moving around in melee prevents him from landing the attack.

Combat Card:

Round 5
Urktar [-5hp]
Thran

Round 6
Apollyanna [-7hp]
---------
Brimorak[-11hp]
---------
Zaldur
Hudor

Urktar, Thran, and Apollyanna are up!

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

Seeing everyone rush of to the other side to deal with the new threat Thran decides to hang back this time and cover the other side.

"You guys go kill,kill,kill the ...Brimorak?"

Standard to re-start inspire courage, move to re-wield my Falchion after having needed a hand free to hold the wand of cure light wounds

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 5 | hp 48 | AC 21 T 11 FF 20 | CMD 19 | F +10 R +6 W +8 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | Diplo +10, HAnim +10, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +6, SensM -2 | smite 2/2 | lay hands 6/6 | wand clw 39/50 |

Thran's song should be: Sink the Brimorak! ;)

Random anime-sounding sword attack generation!

"CLEAVING PARAMOUR SCYTHE!"

mwk cold iron longsword v Brimorak: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19 damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

"Sorry, Bert. Gotta keep my distance from this guy..." Urktar sighs as he drops Bert to the ground, then he calls out to his fellow half-orc, "Good thinkin', Thran. Keep an eye on Shaine!"
Then Urktar pulls out his cold iron longspear as he moves forward, stabbing at the demon when he gets close enough. Even as he strikes, a Kellid named Sarkast--who's getting ready to charge a Glabrezu--pauses for a brief moment, whipping out a dagger and with a casual flick, sinking it deep into the backside of the brimorak. With a wink and a smirk, he dashes off to battle the greater demon.

inspired longspear power attack: 1d20 + 9 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 9 + 1 - 2 = 22
cold iron piercing dmg: 1d8 + 7 + 6 + 1 + 1d8 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 6 + 1 + (2) = 18

free action drop weapon. move action: Barbarian zoom, 40' movement drawing weapon as he moves. standard action attack
Current AC: 16/12T/16FF
HP: 40/45
Using one of the 2 seeker's aid for additional d8 damage


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

Thran resumes his inspirational encouragement as Urktar dashes to assist Apollyanna. The two of them, assisted by a passing seeker, elicit a howl from the demon.

Apollyanna, I forgot to make you roll a Fort save for beginning your turn adjacent to the brimorak. I don't see any poison immunity or bonuses, so I'll roll it here to keep things moving: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21. OK, you're good!

The brimorak, faced with a large group of you, attacks Apollyanna before moving to a safer location. Full attack then 5' step.
longsword: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
longword iterative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 fire: 1d6 ⇒ 1
hoof: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
5 slashing and 1 fire damage to Polly!

As all of this is going on, Shaine, completely unbothered and perhaps unaware of the fight, moves to his final position in the ritual.

Combat Card:

Round 6
Zaldur
Hudor
Thran
Urktar [-5hp]

Round 7
Apollyanna [-13hp] {immune to brimorak breath for 24 hours}
---------
Brimorak [-50hp]
---------

Everyone is up! Note that from where he moved, he has partial cover from Zaldur from the corner of the building.

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 4.0 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +3 CMD 15 (FF 13) | HP 30/30 | Init +2 | Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +4 (Cold Resistance 10) | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (7/7), 2 (4/4),

Annoyed that his rays are either ineffective or missing so far, Hudor rushes his next attack and sends the ray too far off target.

Cold Ray (Range Touch) +IC: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 1 = 11
Cold Damage +IC: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7
Going to be one of those games. Cold Ray is Hudor second best attack and he is either missing or can't do damage with them.

Grand Lodge

male human cleric lvl 7 ac21 ff 18 to 13 hp 66/66 ini +8 cmd+21 bmc+8 fort +8 ref +5 will +8 per +16,acrob +13 sense motive +6

Zaldur make a acrobatics jumpo to evade treat and gain back of demon
acrobatics check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
cold iron longspear+power attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
crit.confirmation: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

AoO: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
As Zaldur runs around the demon, it lashes out at him, but the cleric's feet are blessed by Desna and he avoids the sword. Arriving at the demon's back, Zaldur's own sword finds its target, and the demon falls.

Kreighton Shane, ignoring the activity, completes his ritual. You feel a vibration in the air as a magical ward comes up and surrounds Starrise Spire.

Shane smiles. "Well, that was well done. I appreciate your assistance! Now go off, I'm sure there is plenty more for you to do!"

-----------
You can now go to the temple for healing and/or supplies if you wish (you have 3 remaining visits). Decide if you are going to do so, complete any other healing you wish to do, and let me know which district you want to work in. At this moment, all districts have pushed the invaders back, but a new offensive is surely in the works ...

101 to 150 of 395 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] [Retrocon] GM Rinaldo's Siege of the Diamond City (CORE Subtier 3-4) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.