[PFS] [Retrocon] GM Rinaldo's Siege of the Diamond City (CORE Subtier 3-4) (Inactive)

Game Master The Great Rinaldo!

Table Maps and Images | House Maps and Images


151 to 200 of 395 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

Urktar goes over and picks up Bert, apologizing to his sword before returning it to its sheath.

"Might as well let those priests patch us up a bit. A couple of us are battered and bruised...Then again, it doesn't seem like a real fight until you been bloodied, eh, Polly?" He slaps the paladin heartily on the back, steering her towards the temple.

Grand Lodge

male human cleric lvl 7 ac21 ff 18 to 13 hp 66/66 ini +8 cmd+21 bmc+8 fort +8 ref +5 will +8 per +16,acrob +13 sense motive +6

Zaldur clean his longspear with a rag the remains of the dead demon, " "Uktar are you fine to continue or need to heal yourself ?, if you are well, need us in other districts,the fight has not yet finished friends

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

"We might as well pass by the temple and see if they have heard anything where we might be needed. We have a couple of wounded will benefit from a bit of healing and I think I'll go pick up a cold iron long spear while we're there."

Right now all districts show green, so unless something changes we can go pretty much anywhere we want

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 5 | hp 48 | AC 21 T 11 FF 20 | CMD 19 | F +10 R +6 W +8 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | Diplo +10, HAnim +10, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +6, SensM -2 | smite 2/2 | lay hands 6/6 | wand clw 39/50 |
Urktar wrote:

Urktar goes over and picks up Bert, apologizing to his sword before returning it to its sheath.

"Might as well let those priests patch us up a bit. A couple of us are battered and bruised...Then again, it doesn't seem like a real fight until you been bloodied, eh, Polly?" He slaps the paladin heartily on the back, steering her towards the temple.

"Oof. Huh? Oh yeah." says Apollyanna noticing her wounds.

temple aid: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Not satisfied with the temple's available healing, Apollyanna draws her crescent-headed wand and says "Moon Healing Escalation!"

wand of cure light wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

"Now that's how you use a wand."

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 4.0 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +3 CMD 15 (FF 13) | HP 30/30 | Init +2 | Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +4 (Cold Resistance 10) | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (7/7), 2 (4/4),

"Moon healing escalation? That is interesting trigger for a wand."


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

OK, since Polly is taking healing from the temple, everyone else can take one benefit:
* 1d8+5 points of healing
* a single masterwork cold iron weapon
* 10 pieces of cold iron ammunition
(Weapons and ammunition are for the duration of the scenario or until used up)

Someone pick a destination and we'll start the next encounter!


OVERSEER ANNOUNCEMENT
The demons are trying to attack in greater numbers and regain control but the Pathfinders are clearing them out just as quickly. Reports indicate that the waves of enemy continue to grow significantly larger.

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 5 | hp 48 | AC 21 T 11 FF 20 | CMD 19 | F +10 R +6 W +8 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | Diplo +10, HAnim +10, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +6, SensM -2 | smite 2/2 | lay hands 6/6 | wand clw 39/50 |
GM Rinaldo wrote:
Someone pick a destination and we'll start the next encounter!

Puzzled, Apollyanna consults the map she is still holding upside-down.

"Left!" she says decisively.

Grand Lodge

male human cleric lvl 7 ac21 ff 18 to 13 hp 66/66 ini +8 cmd+21 bmc+8 fort +8 ref +5 will +8 per +16,acrob +13 sense motive +6

We follow milady

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

While waiting for Urktar to get patched up a bit Thran searches through the armory for a masterwork cold iron long spear - just in case it might turn out to be handy later down the road before following after the others

And just because I don't think left is very useful for the DM to have as a direction, let's just go to the battle district and we'll see where we go after that

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 5 | hp 48 | AC 21 T 11 FF 20 | CMD 19 | F +10 R +6 W +8 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | Diplo +10, HAnim +10, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +6, SensM -2 | smite 2/2 | lay hands 6/6 | wand clw 39/50 |

"That's what I meant! Left!"


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

As you move across into the Battle District, a mob of citizens comes into sight. The group eyes a horribly mangled corpse at the front entrance of a great storehouse. As you approach,one of the citizens approaches you.

"Please, we need your help! This crusader was taking us into a safe house for protection from the demons,but he was slain by some horrific trap. Now none of us are willing to go inside, for fear of what else mightbe in there! Even if we go somewhere else, there may be other crusaders that try to shepherd people this way. Could you lot go inside and do a sweep?"

You look at the front of the building. The front door has been blown out by an explosion of some kind; the body of a crusader lies on the ground outside. Glancing inside, you see pair of tables, some rugs, and a fireplace; a set of stairs leads down into a second room you can't see into yet.

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 4.0 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +3 CMD 15 (FF 13) | HP 30/30 | Init +2 | Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +4 (Cold Resistance 10) | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (7/7), 2 (4/4),

Still having most of the cold iron bolts he picked up earlier, Hudor decides this time to grab a masterwork cold iron spear just encase he is forced into melee combat.

----

Approaching the building carefully, he looks to see if there might be more traps before entering.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 13

@GM Would my Mage Armor still be active? (It had 3 hour duration)

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

Temple healing: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Urktar looks around at the rest of the party before heaving a great big sigh. "Well, Bert and I are somewhat experienced as trapfinders. Granted, it's usually pretty bloody, but we can go trigger--I mean find any traps inside...unless any of the rest of ya have some hidden talents? Otherwise, I suspect ya might want to step back a bit. Just come runnin' if I call out for ya...well, maybe not run, in case I fall into a pit or somethin'." Urktar hikes up his swordbelt, draws Bert and makes ready to enter the house after the rest of the party falls back a bit.

If party agrees to let Urktar go in first and have moved back at least 10' or more:

Urktar will take his time, carefully looking at each step.
i.e. active perceive every 5' and then take step. Rinse repeat
He heads due east for 20', then 5' diagonally to SE to peek around corner)
Perception check#1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Perception check#2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Perception check#3: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Perception check#4: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Perception check#5: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Perception check#6: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 for peek around corner

Grand Lodge

male human cleric lvl 7 ac21 ff 18 to 13 hp 66/66 ini +8 cmd+21 bmc+8 fort +8 ref +5 will +8 per +16,acrob +13 sense motive +6

Zaldur continues at a distance to his partner throws in hand
I'm not the best healer you know, but if you want to be healed, leave that wand that makes better use of it


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch
Hudor Nero wrote:
@GM Would my Mage Armor still be active? (It had 3 hour duration)

Yes, it has been only about a half hour since this all began.

zaldur wrote:

Zaldur continues at a distance to his partner throws in hand

I'm not the best healer you know, but if you want to be healed, leave that wand that makes better use of it

If you are referring to Urktar's post, he was using healing from visiting the Temple - you have a choice of healing or borrowing a weapon.

--------------------

Urktar carefully steps inside and begins looking around. He takes his time, looking carefully at everything before stepping; unfortunately, he doesn't think to lift the rug he is crossing, and he walks through a summoning circle. Sadly, it was in the 2nd square, and your 9 didn't do the trick. :-(

Initiative:

Apollyanna: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Hudor: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Thran: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Urktar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Zaldur: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Red: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3
Yellow: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8

Combat Card:

Seeker aid tokens available: 1
Round 1
Zaldur
Urktar
Hudor
Apollyanna
-----------
Yellow
-----------
Thran
-----------
Red
-----------

Everyone except Thran is up! Since I don't have any square outside the building, Hudor is directly outside (being the other person who rolled a Perception check) and everyone else is 1 square away from the door.

DC 12 Knowledge (planes):
These are dretches, the lowest form of demon. They have standard demon properties. For every 5 you beat the DC, you may ask for a category of information.[/ooc]

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 5 | hp 48 | AC 21 T 11 FF 20 | CMD 19 | F +10 R +6 W +8 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | Diplo +10, HAnim +10, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +6, SensM -2 | smite 2/2 | lay hands 6/6 | wand clw 39/50 |

Zaldur, I have no idea what your spells are and with your abysmal charisma score Apllyanna probably finds the cleric too off-putting, smelly, or plain creepy to talk to (nor would she necessarily think of these things) but guidance, resistance, bit of luck, etc....

Of all of us Urktar is probably the wisest choice to go in, given his speed, trap sense, perception, hp, and saves while raging. Which is why Apollyanna is going to go in if no one does anything in the next few hours. ;)

Grand Lodge

male human cleric lvl 7 ac21 ff 18 to 13 hp 66/66 ini +8 cmd+21 bmc+8 fort +8 ref +5 will +8 per +16,acrob +13 sense motive +6

longspear : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 4.0 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +3 CMD 15 (FF 13) | HP 30/30 | Init +2 | Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +4 (Cold Resistance 10) | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (7/7), 2 (4/4),

Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Weaknesses

Hudor steps into the room after seeing the magic circle activate and reveals the enemy to the group. "Dretches. The lowest of the demons."

He then shoves his spear toward the closest Dretch.

MW Cold Iron Spear vs Yellow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

Zaldur stabs toward a dretch, however his aim is slightly off as he stabs through the open door.

Hudor steps in, and points out that while dretches have no specific weaknesses or vulnerabilities, as with most devils their natural resistance to weapons can be overcome by cold iron or good aligned weapons.

He then demonstrates this by plunging his spear deep into the first devil's hide.

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

'Uhm,.,.guys what's going? did you find something?"

Thran is slow to react to what ever is going on inside.


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

If no posts by tomorrow morning, I will bot and move on.

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 5 | hp 48 | AC 21 T 11 FF 20 | CMD 19 | F +10 R +6 W +8 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | Diplo +10, HAnim +10, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +6, SensM -2 | smite 2/2 | lay hands 6/6 | wand clw 39/50 |
zaldur wrote:
longspear 1d20 + 6 = (1) + 6 = 7

"OUCH! Watch were you are pointing that thing!"

knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

"Uck! They look like fat little wax trolls that have been in the sun too long on a hot day."

readied action:
She attacks if she is in melee range and the little buggers get aggressive with anyone on the team. cold iron longsword: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21 damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

"I know, Bert, I know. This siege means we're in for the long haul...but couldn't I rage just a little?"

Urktar takes 5' step forward and enters grumpy nonrage, power attacking the red dretch.
greatsword Power Attack: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 10 - 2 = 21
cold iron slashing dmg: 2d6 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (6, 5) + 7 + 6 = 24

I believe Hudor would've had to attack the red one, since longspear is a reach weapon...


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

Hudor is using a spear; Zaldur has the longspear.

Despite Bert not letting him tap into his primal rage, Urkar is sufficiently annoyed to simply cleave one of the dretches in half.

claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
The remaining dretch steps away from the barbarian and attacks Hudor; only a single claw manages to scratch. 4 damage to Hudor.

Combat Card:

Seeker aid tokens available: 1
Round 1
Thran

Round 2
Hudor
Zaldur
Urktar
Apollyanna {readied attack}
-----------
Yellow

With Red down, that means everyone is up!

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 5 | hp 48 | AC 21 T 11 FF 20 | CMD 19 | F +10 R +6 W +8 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | Diplo +10, HAnim +10, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +6, SensM -2 | smite 2/2 | lay hands 6/6 | wand clw 39/50 |

"Jump!" Apollyanna shouts at Hudor before swinging her blade at about human knee-level.

cold iron longsword v yellow (cover): 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 9 - 4 = 18 damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

Oops, sorry for the spear confusion

The melancholic nonraging barbarian half-heartedly says, "Yeah, yeah, Bert, nice shot. Y'sure I shouldn't rage now? fine..."
The now pouting, petulant barbarian desultorily steps toward the remaining dretch, barely managing to put a his full power into the attack.

greatsword Power Attack: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 10 - 2 = 9
cold iron slashing dmg: 2d6 + 7 + 6 ⇒ (5, 3) + 7 + 6 = 21

Clearly, his heart is not in it...

assuming Urktar can 5' step diagonally past the table. Otherwise, he'll 5' step to the square due south of his current location.

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

Yellow is standing on the other side of a window opposed to me? if so;

Thran opens up the window in front of him just enough to try to poke his falchion through and stick it into the demon's yuckie flesh before taking a step back

to hit yellow: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 2 = 10
Magical slashing damage if hit: 2d4 + 7 ⇒ (2, 3) + 7 = 12

If it's not possible to attack from where I am I'll pull out a wand and poke Hudor around the corner with it
possible clw for Hudor: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Before taking a step back

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 4.0 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +3 CMD 15 (FF 13) | HP 30/30 | Init +2 | Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +4 (Cold Resistance 10) | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (7/7), 2 (4/4),

Wincing from the claw attack caused by the Dretch, Hudor goes in for the kill as he tries to hit the demon again with his spear.

He then takes a step to make more room for others to enter the building.

MW Cold Iron Spear: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Standard: Attack
Free: 5' step

Grand Lodge

male human cleric lvl 7 ac21 ff 18 to 13 hp 66/66 ini +8 cmd+21 bmc+8 fort +8 ref +5 will +8 per +16,acrob +13 sense motive +6

Zaldur entered the room and did a somersault to avoid being attacked by the demon, once it falls in position it launches a powerful spear against the monster "go to the hell and not return"
acrobatics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
cold iron longspear+pa: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
damage: 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

While everyone else pokes and swings at the dretch, Zldur nimbly darts into the room. From the other side of the fireplace, he jabs his longspear into the creature's gut, and it falls to the ground.

END OF COMBAT

You have successfully "removed" the trap from under the rug. ;-) What next?

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

Map still shows green for all districts, so might as well hang around here

'If nobody is hurt beyond what our wands can heal I suggest we move on and see where we can be of most use"

Thran moves down the street looking for trouble

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

"Bert says we still haven't finished clearin' this place yet. Since we did such a good job finding the first trap, we'll get back to it, right Bert? You guys make sure the townsfolk outside are still okay, but keep an ear out for when we trigger the next trap..."

Urktar cautiously moves toward the corner and then takes a peek at the rest of the room.

Same routine as last time, active perception, moving forward slowly. Red line to indicate intended path.

bunch of perception checks:
perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

Bert and Urktar tell everyone to stay back while they check out the other room.

Stepping in and carefully looking at everything, they don't see anything dangerous.

BOOM
Fireball trap: 5d6 ⇒ (1, 1, 4, 2, 5) = 13 DC 14 Reflex for half damage

Bert tells Urktar he is fairly certain the building is safe now.

-----------------

The success condition for this encounter is to either disable OR trigger and resolve both traps. Well done! ;-)

-----------------

You have one remaining trip to the Temple for healing or weapons; let me know if you intend to use it. Otherwise, do any healing you need and confirm where you want to go next. If I don't hear otherwise in the next few hours, I will do another encounter in the Battle district.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

Urktar carefully prods the floor with Bert as he moves forward, making sure to use the blade to peek under throw rugs and such. He's almost to the other side of room when he turns back to the party. "I think it's all clear."
He smiles a big tusky grin as he walks back to the party, not paying attention to where he steps and inadvertently stepping onto an unprodded part of the floor.

After the explosion, Urktar expels the smoke in his lungs through his nostrils, looks at his sword, then the party, then back at his sword. "Good job, Bert. Found another one. *cough, cough* Yep, definitely all clear."

He strolls casually out of the room before sidling up to the bard and whispering, "Still got that wand I gave you?"
After Thran administers to his wounds, he's left with one singed eyebrow.
"That'll do...thanks."

reflex save: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 1 = 20
6 fire damage
clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
1hp damage remaining

Silver Crusade

Human Female Paladin of Shelyn 5 | hp 48 | AC 21 T 11 FF 20 | CMD 19 | F +10 R +6 W +8 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | Diplo +10, HAnim +10, KnNob +5, KnPla +6, KnRel +5, Perc -2, Ride +6, SensM -2 | smite 2/2 | lay hands 6/6 | wand clw 39/50 |

"Are you okay, Urktar!? I think you're still smoldering a bit."

After all the immediate fires are put out Apollyanna appraises what's left of the building. "Well, the place is certainly well-ventilated, and it doesn't have a dangerous roof that could possibly fall on anyone anymore. But it is awfully suspicious the way that Thran ran off like that just before the place went ka-bloowie though."

Later, she'll give him the look and be shocked to discover that Thran doesn't even have an alignment! OMG he's 'unaligned!' ;)


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

As you continue to patrol the district, you decide to climb up onto the battlements on the outer wall to get a good view. The battlements are heavy with the smell of smoke from the city below. Crusaders run with vigor across the ramparts as they mobilize to strike at the demons attacking the city from within. A grizzled old soldier, a Taldan woman by appearance, approaches from one of the massed units.

"Well met, Pathfinders. I’m Commander Neylan. What news do you have?"

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

"There's these horrible blobs attacking the city. Easy to kill, but look what they did to my poor falchion..." Urktar pulls out his adamantine falchion to show her the damage. But as he sees just how much the acid has tarnished the blade, he becomes a bit emotional...he turns away to gather his composure before the commander can see his tears.

Will save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

Neylan is clearly sympathetic to Urktar's plight, but knows not to say anything to the stoic half-orc. She waits patiently for anyone else to update her on goings on in the city.

Sovereign Court

Male Human (Core) Water Sorcerer 4.0 | AC 12 {16 w/ Mage Armor} (T 12/FF 10) | CMB +3 CMD 15 (FF 13) | HP 30/30 | Init +2 | Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +4 (Cold Resistance 10) | Perception +0 | Speed 30' | Cold Ray 6/6 | Spells: 1 (7/7), 2 (4/4),

"We had to clear out a building that had several traps that was intended for civilians to take refuge during the battle."

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

"We also assisted the Master of Scrolls to set up a protective ritual while we fought of some demons called Vermleks and a horned demon. We also secured a batch of medical supplies"

True neutral all the way ;)


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

"I've noticed a lot of action on the ground. It looks like it's time for me to mobilize my command, it is likely I'll be receiving new orders soon." She thinks for a moment, then says, "Several of my squads are patrolling the wall. Can you find them and tell them to report to their rally points? You would need to locate Crusaders Antonick, Ialya, Montvale, and Barre."

She finds a piece of paper and pen, and scrawls out a quick note with her signature. "That will demonstrate that you actually are delivering a message from me."

Let me know if you have any questions, or want to do anything before setting off to locate the squads.

Grand Lodge

GM

"A blessing for your errand, go with the grace of Shelyn."

Another Seeker Aid token from Hania!


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

Thank you, Hania!

Players, you now have 2 tokens available. Remember that you can use one token per encounter for one of the following effects:
* Aid Another: Give one PC the benefit of Aid Another on a single d20 roll (+2 bonus)
* Allied Offensive: Give one PC a +1d8 damage bonus as a Seeker strikes the target at the same time
* Burst of Healing: All PCs receive 1d6 healing
* Spellcasting Synergy: Give one PC a +1 to the save DC of a spell they are casting

Grand Lodge

male human cleric lvl 7 ac21 ff 18 to 13 hp 66/66 ini +8 cmd+21 bmc+8 fort +8 ref +5 will +8 per +16,acrob +13 sense motive +6

"Are they spread all over the wall or do you know if they are in a particular sector of the same?"

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

Thran grabs hold of a random passing by Pathfinder

"Hey, have you any clue where we could find Crusaders Antonick, Ialya, Montvale, and Barre?"

Diplomacy (gather information): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

Silver Crusade

Half-Orc, Barbarian 5/Fighter 1 | HP: /63 (41/75 raging) | AC: 23-1/ 13-1 Tch/ 23-1 FF | CMB: +12 (+14), CMD: 24 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +3 (+14/+7/+6 while raging) | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +0 Speed 30| Rage: 5/14 | Active Conditions: Re-roll USED, Trap Sense+1, Improved Uncanny Dodge, Inspired,Blessed, Fatigued

"Yeah, yeah, Bert, I'll ask. Is there anything we should know about your squad leaders? Can you tell us where you sent them to patrol, or at least what direction you sent them? "


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

"Crusader Antonick is a human male; Crusader Ialya is a female elf; Crusader Montvale is an older human male; Crusader Barre is a young human female. They have orders to stay within the Battle district, but could be anywhere along the wall's length. Set out along the wall and you should run across them in due time."

Thran, there aren't really any passers-by here at all, much less Pathfinders. However, the wall is a pretty straightforward place, you shouldn't have difficulty locating them.

Anything else before you start out?

Grand Lodge

Half-Orc Bard 5 (hp; 15/38 | AC: 12 | T: 10 | FF: 12 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +5 | Will: +5 | Init: +2 | Perception: +3 | Darkvision 60ft.) Perform 14/19

Sorry I misinterpreted-ed that as the squads being on the wall but those 4 as missing from their assignments and we needed to located them and bring them to the correct spot on wall

"Let's do this thing!"


The Midnight Mirror | The Mosquito Witch

Ah, no - they are on patrol as ordered, she needs you to act as a courier to locate them and give them new orders.

151 to 200 of 395 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] [Retrocon] GM Rinaldo's Siege of the Diamond City (CORE Subtier 3-4) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.