The World of Eafphqu: Team "good." (Inactive)

Game Master Hoary and Wizened

Setting Site

Battle Grid

Initiative:

Initiative =
Luna, Jun, Psalm, Nikeisha; BG (Red), BG (Orange), BG (Green), BG (Black); Quint, Hack; BG (Blue), BG (Purple), BG (Cyan), BG (Yellow).


2,101 to 2,129 of 2,129 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>

Male Human Barbarian (Outlander- Zealot of Saxwyn)(CN)/3, HP 35/39: , AC: 16 , Saves: STR +6 CON +6, Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 14: Rage Remaining 1/2

Understood.

Hack awaits Quint's actions after the hushed conversation.


Male CG Gnome Rogue 3 (urchin) | Character Sheet | HP: 24/24 | AC: 16 | Saves: Str 2, Dex 6, Con 0, Int 5 (adv), Wis -1 (adv), Cha 2 (adv) | Init: +4 | Psv Perc: 13 (DV 60ft) | Speed: 25ft | Rapier +6 1d8+4, Shortbow +6 1d6+4 (80/320ft), 2 Daggers +6 1d4+4 (20/60ft) | Sneak Attack: +2d6 | Spell Atk: 5, DC: 13 | Skills: Athletics 4, Acrobatics 6, Sleight of Hand 6, Stealth 8, Perception 3, Deception 4 | Inspiration: {}

Jun was the only one with Message, wasn't he?


Male Forest Gnome NG Hermit Druid of the Mountain Circle 3 AC 16 HP 22 Passive Perception 15 Init +2 Proficency Bonus +2 Spell Attack Modifier +5 Spell DC 13 Inspiration 1

Is it too much to ask that we thought of a follow me guys signal before starting this like rubbing your hip like its sore when you want us to follow.


Male CG Gnome Rogue 3 (urchin) | Character Sheet | HP: 24/24 | AC: 16 | Saves: Str 2, Dex 6, Con 0, Int 5 (adv), Wis -1 (adv), Cha 2 (adv) | Init: +4 | Psv Perc: 13 (DV 60ft) | Speed: 25ft | Rapier +6 1d8+4, Shortbow +6 1d6+4 (80/320ft), 2 Daggers +6 1d4+4 (20/60ft) | Sneak Attack: +2d6 | Spell Atk: 5, DC: 13 | Skills: Athletics 4, Acrobatics 6, Sleight of Hand 6, Stealth 8, Perception 3, Deception 4 | Inspiration: {}

I'm also trying to decide whether Quint should continue trying to infiltrate, or whether we should go for the type of attack Hack seems to have in mind. We should probably get the group to follow Quint (one at a time) and discuss what to next.

Quint tips the brim of his hat slightly in acknowledgement, then casually heads for the stairs, giving the predetermined signal for his companions, discreetly and one-at-a-time, to follow.


Male Human Barbarian (Outlander- Zealot of Saxwyn)(CN)/3, HP 35/39: , AC: 16 , Saves: STR +6 CON +6, Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 14: Rage Remaining 1/2

I was planning on just backing your play upstairs, not an assault. You should probably get in as far as you can. You can always say that Hack is your muscle.


Male CG Gnome Rogue 3 (urchin) | Character Sheet | HP: 24/24 | AC: 16 | Saves: Str 2, Dex 6, Con 0, Int 5 (adv), Wis -1 (adv), Cha 2 (adv) | Init: +4 | Psv Perc: 13 (DV 60ft) | Speed: 25ft | Rapier +6 1d8+4, Shortbow +6 1d6+4 (80/320ft), 2 Daggers +6 1d4+4 (20/60ft) | Sneak Attack: +2d6 | Spell Atk: 5, DC: 13 | Skills: Athletics 4, Acrobatics 6, Sleight of Hand 6, Stealth 8, Perception 3, Deception 4 | Inspiration: {}

I was considering using a disguise to pose as Zutir. Minor Illusion could reproduce his voice. Of course, Quint couldn't keep up that ruse too long, but it should get them to open the door with their guards down long enough to make an attack easier, in a way that going in as Quint wouldn't.


Male Human Barbarian (Outlander- Zealot of Saxwyn)(CN)/3, HP 35/39: , AC: 16 , Saves: STR +6 CON +6, Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 14: Rage Remaining 1/2

The only issue with that is you HAVE been given an invite. If you go as yourself, you may be able to infiltrate with the at least some, if not all, of the party backing you, as your "crew".


Male Forest Gnome NG Hermit Druid of the Mountain Circle 3 AC 16 HP 22 Passive Perception 15 Init +2 Proficency Bonus +2 Spell Attack Modifier +5 Spell DC 13 Inspiration 1

You have been given a "key" to enter. Assuming Zutir was referring to the "meet" we now know when and where. Which was the goal of tracking Zutir down.


Female High Elf NG Monk 3 Character Sheet | HP: 26/26 (3d8 + 3) | Defense: AC: 17 (10 + Dex(+ 4) + Wis(+ 3)) Saving Throws: Str. + 4, Dex. + 6 | Advantage vrs Charms, No magical sleep | Perception + 5, Passive + 15, DV 60 ft | Init. + 4, Spd 40 ft. Offense: Unarmed Strike + 6, 1d4 + 4 Ranged: + 6, 1d6 + 4, 80 ft./ 320 ft. | Ki points: 1/3 | Luna's Heritage

Attack - bad. Infiltration as yourself with the 'invitatioon' - best option available. IMHO.

Possible internet issues for the foreseeable future, but unsure at this time. Mended will know better. I'll post when I can. Bot me if needed please.


Male Human Barbarian (Outlander- Zealot of Saxwyn)(CN)/3, HP 35/39: , AC: 16 , Saves: STR +6 CON +6, Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 14: Rage Remaining 1/2

Bump...


Male CG Gnome Rogue 3 (urchin) | Character Sheet | HP: 24/24 | AC: 16 | Saves: Str 2, Dex 6, Con 0, Int 5 (adv), Wis -1 (adv), Cha 2 (adv) | Init: +4 | Psv Perc: 13 (DV 60ft) | Speed: 25ft | Rapier +6 1d8+4, Shortbow +6 1d6+4 (80/320ft), 2 Daggers +6 1d4+4 (20/60ft) | Sneak Attack: +2d6 | Spell Atk: 5, DC: 13 | Skills: Athletics 4, Acrobatics 6, Sleight of Hand 6, Stealth 8, Perception 3, Deception 4 | Inspiration: {}

Waiting for me? I've been waiting to approach the door until I know where everyone else is going to be...


Female Human Warlock 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 17 | Saving Throws - Str (+0), Dex (+6), Con (+2), Int (+1), Wis (+3), Cha (+6) | Passive Perc - 11 | Init +4 | Spell Slots - 2/2 |

I'm sorry, Paizo didn't both mentioning this game had new posts again.

Nikeisha followed along at a distance, trying to be as unobtrusive as possible.

Deception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20


Male Human Barbarian (Outlander- Zealot of Saxwyn)(CN)/3, HP 35/39: , AC: 16 , Saves: STR +6 CON +6, Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 14: Rage Remaining 1/2

Hack follows Wuint up the stairs, planning on entering behind him

I got yer back, Quint. Just say I am the muscle.


Female High Elf NG Monk 3 Character Sheet | HP: 26/26 (3d8 + 3) | Defense: AC: 17 (10 + Dex(+ 4) + Wis(+ 3)) Saving Throws: Str. + 4, Dex. + 6 | Advantage vrs Charms, No magical sleep | Perception + 5, Passive + 15, DV 60 ft | Init. + 4, Spd 40 ft. Offense: Unarmed Strike + 6, 1d4 + 4 Ranged: + 6, 1d6 + 4, 80 ft./ 320 ft. | Ki points: 1/3 | Luna's Heritage

Luna figures she can get up the stairs quickly enough if needed, so she stays right where she is in order to keep an eye and ear open for any others trying to follow Quint or any signals from the man on the stage or anyone else she can spot.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Male Forest Gnome NG Hermit Druid of the Mountain Circle 3 AC 16 HP 22 Passive Perception 15 Init +2 Proficency Bonus +2 Spell Attack Modifier +5 Spell DC 13 Inspiration 1

When the other's make their move Psalm curses his dull brain for not being an animal this whole time. He moves casually toward the stairs. Looking for a moment out of sight where he might shift to a mouse form. If none presents itself he follows like a visitor in search of a privvy.


Battle Grid

Just as Psalm turned the corner of the stairs, and was far enough out of sight of the common room where he thought changing into a wee small mouse would give him the advantage of stealth, he locked eyes with the slit-pupil orbs of a sleek black tomcat sitting at the top of the stairs... Changing into a mouse now might be the deadliest mistake he ever made...

Don't forget what I've mentioned before about "domestic" or "house" cats in Eafphqu... :)


Male Forest Gnome NG Hermit Druid of the Mountain Circle 3 AC 16 HP 22 Passive Perception 15 Init +2 Proficency Bonus +2 Spell Attack Modifier +5 Spell DC 13 Inspiration 1

Psalm continues his search for the privy walk. Keeping the others in view.

performance nothing to see here: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15


Male Human Barbarian (Outlander- Zealot of Saxwyn)(CN)/3, HP 35/39: , AC: 16 , Saves: STR +6 CON +6, Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 14: Rage Remaining 1/2

Quint...carry on...I think all are positioned. It appears that I will enter with you, and everyone else is nearby, in varying degrees.


Male CG Gnome Rogue 3 (urchin) | Character Sheet | HP: 24/24 | AC: 16 | Saves: Str 2, Dex 6, Con 0, Int 5 (adv), Wis -1 (adv), Cha 2 (adv) | Init: +4 | Psv Perc: 13 (DV 60ft) | Speed: 25ft | Rapier +6 1d8+4, Shortbow +6 1d6+4 (80/320ft), 2 Daggers +6 1d4+4 (20/60ft) | Sneak Attack: +2d6 | Spell Atk: 5, DC: 13 | Skills: Athletics 4, Acrobatics 6, Sleight of Hand 6, Stealth 8, Perception 3, Deception 4 | Inspiration: {}

Quint proceeds to the indicated door and knocks twice, giving the codephrase when prompted.


Female Human Warlock 3 | HP 25/25 | AC 17 | Saving Throws - Str (+0), Dex (+6), Con (+2), Int (+1), Wis (+3), Cha (+6) | Passive Perc - 11 | Init +4 | Spell Slots - 2/2 |

Nikeisha continued trying to follow along.

Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Battle Grid

When the door finally opens, Quint finds himself face to knees with a rather tall half-elf gentleman armed, as the expression goes, to the teeth. Mail of chain, vambraces, greaves, pauldrons sculpted to with horns that resemble a dragon's, mace, shortsword, several daggers, and a loaded and cocked crossbow all bedeck his personage. Also, in fact, interestingly, the elf-kin's lower incisors are capped in silver fangs. The man's expression when he looks down at Quint is one of complete shock, but not fear. He rests his hand on leather wrapped pommel of the mace sticking through his belt and says, Well, you're a good sight shorter than anyone I expected to show up tonight. D'you get an invitation by mistake? Or d'you steal it?" Judging by his current posture, the man does not consider Quint any kind of real threat, nor does he seem to care that Quint somehow got entrance to this secret meeting. If anything, his facial and body expressions show piqued curiosity.


Male Human Barbarian (Outlander- Zealot of Saxwyn)(CN)/3, HP 35/39: , AC: 16 , Saves: STR +6 CON +6, Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 14: Rage Remaining 1/2

Hack steps up behind Quint with his arms crossed and stares at the half-elf.


Male Forest Gnome NG Hermit Druid of the Mountain Circle 3 AC 16 HP 22 Passive Perception 15 Init +2 Proficency Bonus +2 Spell Attack Modifier +5 Spell DC 13 Inspiration 1

Anyone else feeling that its about to get REAL.

Psalm looks both ways down the hall still attempting his lost patron act.


Female High Elf NG Monk 3 Character Sheet | HP: 26/26 (3d8 + 3) | Defense: AC: 17 (10 + Dex(+ 4) + Wis(+ 3)) Saving Throws: Str. + 4, Dex. + 6 | Advantage vrs Charms, No magical sleep | Perception + 5, Passive + 15, DV 60 ft | Init. + 4, Spd 40 ft. Offense: Unarmed Strike + 6, 1d4 + 4 Ranged: + 6, 1d6 + 4, 80 ft./ 320 ft. | Ki points: 1/3 | Luna's Heritage

To the untrained observer, Luna is sitting in her chair quite relaxed and comfortable, but to those more knowledgeable it is quite clear that every muscle in her well-honed body is tensed and ready to spring into action in a split-second. She has had ample time to study the 'terrain' in between herself and the doorway, and she has a route planned for going over and up the hand-rail on the stairway so as to have minimal interference in her transit up to the second floor should it be necessary.

Let me know if there's any particular check you want me to make for the planning ahead part or whatever you think corresponds.


Male CG Gnome Rogue 3 (urchin) | Character Sheet | HP: 24/24 | AC: 16 | Saves: Str 2, Dex 6, Con 0, Int 5 (adv), Wis -1 (adv), Cha 2 (adv) | Init: +4 | Psv Perc: 13 (DV 60ft) | Speed: 25ft | Rapier +6 1d8+4, Shortbow +6 1d6+4 (80/320ft), 2 Daggers +6 1d4+4 (20/60ft) | Sneak Attack: +2d6 | Spell Atk: 5, DC: 13 | Skills: Athletics 4, Acrobatics 6, Sleight of Hand 6, Stealth 8, Perception 3, Deception 4 | Inspiration: {}

Quint tilts his head back further than necessary so that he can look down his nose at the half-elf towering above, and fixes him with the most arrogant gaze he can muster. The only mistake here was not giving me and invite in the first place. Well, that and giving one to someone who couldn't hold onto it.


Battle Grid

Quint's arrogant reply makes the half-elf laugh. "Brazen little bastard, aren't ye?" He then points at the muscly Highlander standing behind the little gnome and says, in gnomish "Who's he? Your second?"


Male CG Gnome Rogue 3 (urchin) | Character Sheet | HP: 24/24 | AC: 16 | Saves: Str 2, Dex 6, Con 0, Int 5 (adv), Wis -1 (adv), Cha 2 (adv) | Init: +4 | Psv Perc: 13 (DV 60ft) | Speed: 25ft | Rapier +6 1d8+4, Shortbow +6 1d6+4 (80/320ft), 2 Daggers +6 1d4+4 (20/60ft) | Sneak Attack: +2d6 | Spell Atk: 5, DC: 13 | Skills: Athletics 4, Acrobatics 6, Sleight of Hand 6, Stealth 8, Perception 3, Deception 4 | Inspiration: {}

Gnome: Who, him? Just think of him as my shadow.


Battle Grid

Gnomish "Light must be awful low to cast such a big shadow. Before I let you in, I need a name, so I can introduce you to the group. Step in." As the half-elf steps back, Quint finally gets enough perspective to see that this room is some kind of multi-room suite, and this front chamber is nothing more than an antechamber, a waiting room. There is a long low table with several books sitting on it, a handful of plush chairs upholstered in expensive fabrics and golden brocade. A few dim lamps cast pale yellow-orange light around the room. The antechamber has three doors, the entrance to the hallway, where Quint and Hack now stand, another directly opposite across roughly fifteen feet of floor, and the third in the wall to the left, past all the furniture. When the silver-fanged half-elf speaks again, it is once again in Common. "So? What name am I to give?"


Male CG Gnome Rogue 3 (urchin) | Character Sheet | HP: 24/24 | AC: 16 | Saves: Str 2, Dex 6, Con 0, Int 5 (adv), Wis -1 (adv), Cha 2 (adv) | Init: +4 | Psv Perc: 13 (DV 60ft) | Speed: 25ft | Rapier +6 1d8+4, Shortbow +6 1d6+4 (80/320ft), 2 Daggers +6 1d4+4 (20/60ft) | Sneak Attack: +2d6 | Spell Atk: 5, DC: 13 | Skills: Athletics 4, Acrobatics 6, Sleight of Hand 6, Stealth 8, Perception 3, Deception 4 | Inspiration: {}

Quint briefly considers giving a false name, then recalls the dossiers he found along with the amulet. If anyone else here had seen it...

After all, there was a reason he is doing this, rather than one of his companions, and that he wasn't wearing a disguise. At the moment, the best identity available to him is his own. Or a version of his own, at least.

Quint Rue, he says, in a dismissive tone that says that his "shadow's" name is unimportant.

2,101 to 2,129 of 2,129 << first < prev | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Eafphqu: Team "good" All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.