The Red Arm of Absalom - Ongoing Campaign (Inactive)

Game Master GM Red

Initiative:

[dice=D]1d20+15[/dice
[dice=Gallix]1d20+2[/dice
[dice=Mr P]1d20+5[/dice
[dice=Uesugi]1d20+3[/dice
[dice=Sirettis]1d20+3[/dice
[dice=Cup]1d20+5[/dice


7,201 to 7,250 of 8,748 << first < prev | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Male Human Brawler (Mutagenic Mauler) 10 / Skald (Spell Warrior) 1 | HP 95/95 | AC 23, Touch 14, Flatfooted 20, CMD 27* | Saves F+13, R+11, W+7 | Perception +4, Sense Motive +5; Init +2 | Knockout: 2/2 | Weapon Song Rds Used: 5/5 | Status: N/A

Gallix quits his chanting as soon as his companions finish off the rest of the enemies, then smiles broadly. "Well that was awesome! Did you guys see that? All your weapons were on fire! Sweet!"

After babbling in this way for a few moments longer, the Siege Lord approaches, and Gallix listens carefully to his orders. "You got it, chief! We'll find the Warchief and knock him down to size. The Red Arm of Absalom is on it!"

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Sirettis's Familiar | HP 68/68 | AC 18 T 12 FF 11 | Init 3 | Perception 10 | Saves 9/8/11 | 11 Witch | Female Sylph (native outsider) | CMD 16 | Spells -/6/6/6/4/3/2 | GM Reroll +2 | Overland Flight |

Sirettis flies down, exhausted. "Pulling the string to load the crossbow... I'm not used to this." Watching the destroyed invaders, she breathes a sigh of relief. "But it was well spent."

Sirettis moves up to Sir Uesugi and his fair steed, only to notice the bruise around the leg. "This... I think this is infected." She reaches into her pouch and retrieves a potion. "I was instructed this was a potion of remove disease."

"Feed this to Yurei, and let us see if it is successful."

Remove Disease, CL 5 vs DC 17: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

"It looks like the infection is clearing. I will use this wand to heal Yurei's immediate wounds."

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Sovereign Court

Sirettis's Familiar | HP 68/68 | AC 18 T 12 FF 11 | Init 3 | Perception 10 | Saves 9/8/11 | 11 Witch | Female Sylph (native outsider) | CMD 16 | Spells -/6/6/6/4/3/2 | GM Reroll +2 | Overland Flight |

Sirettis curtsies when the Siege Lord himself arrives. After getting a new mission, she considers the situation carefully.

K Nature: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20

"I see. Do you know if he has any humanoid allies? I may be able to infiltrate." Finally, minds to manipulate! And yes, I know <you're> listening. But there is only so much I can do against blind mindless creatures.

<Of course, you're helping your friends, right?>

The Exchange

M Tengu LG Rogue 9 | HP 66/66 +14 temp | AC 25 tch 18 fl 19 Mobility | CMB +5 CMD 22 (23 vs grapple) | F +8 R +15 W +11 | Init +5 | Perc +22 Low Light, Trap Spotter | Speed 60 | GM reroll used | clover 1/3 | Active Conditions: Haste

When Gallix asks about his chant, Stali agrees “Very effective!

Are there other things you can do with it, or just fire?

The Exchange

Male Human Brawler (Mutagenic Mauler) 10 / Skald (Spell Warrior) 1 | HP 95/95 | AC 23, Touch 14, Flatfooted 20, CMD 27* | Saves F+13, R+11, W+7 | Perception +4, Sense Motive +5; Init +2 | Knockout: 2/2 | Weapon Song Rds Used: 5/5 | Status: N/A

"I guess we'll have to find out, now won't we, Stali?" he replies excitedly. "Oh! Maybe we can freeze the Warchief! Or lightning him! I could do double lightning," he says, holding up both cesti as he thinks of the possibilities.

The Concordance

Male Elf Arcanist 11 HP: 68/68 Temp HP:? AC: 13(17) FF:10 T:13 F:+10 R:+11 W:+12 (Remaining Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 6/6, 3rd: 5/5, 4th: 5/5, 5th: 4/4, Arcana: 11/17) Effects: False Life, Overland Flight

Mr Peppers shakes his head with a slight smile at Gallix's excitement You'd think he just learned to master the third sphere... if only he knew.

"Yes, I'd like to see what sort of elements you can command with your war chants. They will come in handy with my arcane haste."

Sovereign Court

Neutral | Human Male | Samurai 10 | AC 25 (T 15/Fl 21) | hp 93/93| Init +3 | F:+9 R:+6 W:+4 | Perception +1 | Yurei hp 72/72 | Arrows: 24 | Crown: 8/10 | Resolve 3/4 | Challenge 2/4
Wands:
Enlarge: 40 charges | Bless Weapon: 4 charges | CLW: 20 charges

"Yurei thanks you Spirit." the stallion moves over to the slyph and lowers it head nudging Sirettis.

Seeing the Siege Lord summon them he leads Yurei over to the commander.

Know Local: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

"We shall see it done Siege Lord." Uesugi remounts Yurei after the briefing and waits for the others. He then passes his wands to Sirettis. "Take these Spirit if we are to face a minotaur we will need to match its strength."

Uesugi handed over wands of clw and enlarge

Sovereign Court

Plaguestone (Loot) ◆ Hell's Rebels (Maps/Slides) (Loot, Tracker, Rumors) ◆

"Minotaurs. Look for minotaurs," the Siege Lord replies.

You slip out past the ramparts and away from Absalom. The main enemy lines are being kept busy by the First Gurad, and you're able to find a path through to the Cairnlands. A black-and-red banner with a bull’s head on it flies above the shattered remains of an ancient siege castle. A group of
groaning, hunched creatures stitched together from strange flesh patrol the ruins.

The hunched creatures are on the lookout! You'll have to be stealthy, or fight them head on...

You can bypass this optional encounter entirely and make for the commander with a DC 18 Stealth check, or by being invisible. Half of the PCs need to succeed to bypass it.

The Exchange

Male Human Brawler (Mutagenic Mauler) 10 / Skald (Spell Warrior) 1 | HP 95/95 | AC 23, Touch 14, Flatfooted 20, CMD 27* | Saves F+13, R+11, W+7 | Perception +4, Sense Motive +5; Init +2 | Knockout: 2/2 | Weapon Song Rds Used: 5/5 | Status: N/A

As they draw closer to the siege castle, Gallix first taps himself with his wand to sharpen his senses and keep him on the ready for a fight to break out.

Use wand of Heightened Awareness. +2 bonus to perception checks, and will dismiss at the start of the next fight to gain +4 bonus to initiative

As they draw closer, the brawler slows down and follows the expertly sneaky tengu in their midst.

Stealth, ACP: 1d20 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 - 1 = 2

Well that sucks.

Sovereign Court

Sirettis's Familiar | HP 68/68 | AC 18 T 12 FF 11 | Init 3 | Perception 10 | Saves 9/8/11 | 11 Witch | Female Sylph (native outsider) | CMD 16 | Spells -/6/6/6/4/3/2 | GM Reroll +2 | Overland Flight |

"I can find invisible creatures, but I cannot hide by turning invisible."

Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

The Concordance

Male Elf Arcanist 11 HP: 68/68 Temp HP:? AC: 13(17) FF:10 T:13 F:+10 R:+11 W:+12 (Remaining Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 6/6, 3rd: 5/5, 4th: 5/5, 5th: 4/4, Arcana: 11/17) Effects: False Life, Overland Flight

Before they go, Mr Peppers studies his spellbook for a minute to prepare a useful spell. "It is best to be prepared when dealing with the dead. You never know when you may want to tell one what to do." Swapping out scorching ray for command undead for 1 arcana.

As the group gets closer Mr Peppers does he best to try to get an idea of what sort of dead are guarding the fort. K Religion: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25 Most importantly: are they intelligent undead or not...

The Exchange

M Tengu LG Rogue 9 | HP 66/66 +14 temp | AC 25 tch 18 fl 19 Mobility | CMB +5 CMD 22 (23 vs grapple) | F +8 R +15 W +11 | Init +5 | Perc +22 Low Light, Trap Spotter | Speed 60 | GM reroll used | clover 1/3 | Active Conditions: Haste

Stali slips along ahead of the others, trying his best to guide them past the distraction so they can sooner attack the leaders.

Stealth: 10 + 18 = 28
If you will allow, he would Aid Another. He can’t fail the DC 10 check to Aid.

Dark Archive

[Kineticist 10] HP: 93/93 (Overflow +10 temp HP), AC 18/T15/FF14, Fort+12, Ref+12, Will+5, Init +14 (+15 with overflow), speed 30ft, Perception +12, low light vision.
Current burn 3:
30 NL, (15% to ignore SA & crits.)

Like Stali, if D. is allowed, he'd aid other Sirettis' check.

And D. moves silently as he does well so often.
Take 10 for 35, stealth field included.

Sovereign Court

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Plaguestone (Loot) ◆ Hell's Rebels (Maps/Slides) (Loot, Tracker, Rumors) ◆

I'm just envisioning invisible D blocking sight of Sirettis and how that would look :) I'd definitely allow Stali to aid here, giving Sirettis a 16. She just needs 2 more.

The Concordance

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Elf Arcanist 11 HP: 68/68 Temp HP:? AC: 13(17) FF:10 T:13 F:+10 R:+11 W:+12 (Remaining Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 6/6, 3rd: 5/5, 4th: 5/5, 5th: 4/4, Arcana: 11/17) Effects: False Life, Overland Flight

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Mr Peppers prepares to sneak closer to the abominations for a peek, then heads off with the others towards the flag. I'll see about grabbing one of those on the way back through...

I do wish to try to command undead one of those on the way out if possible. If they are unintelligent that is.

Sovereign Court

Neutral | Human Male | Samurai 10 | AC 25 (T 15/Fl 21) | hp 93/93| Init +3 | F:+9 R:+6 W:+4 | Perception +1 | Yurei hp 72/72 | Arrows: 24 | Crown: 8/10 | Resolve 3/4 | Challenge 2/4
Wands:
Enlarge: 40 charges | Bless Weapon: 4 charges | CLW: 20 charges

Uesugi leads Yurei with the others dong his best to remain quiet.

Uesugi stealth: 1d20 + 3 - 6 ⇒ (20) + 3 - 6 = 17
Yurei stealth: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 3 - 4 = 12

Sovereign Court

Plaguestone (Loot) ◆ Hell's Rebels (Maps/Slides) (Loot, Tracker, Rumors) ◆

It's hard for a horse to be stealthy, and Yurei is no exception, but Uesugi calms her as she moves along the edge of the enemy forces. It's D, Stali, and Mr. Peppers who call them over as they find a hidden path through some rubble at the eastern end of the siege castle that other Pathfinders have also used.

Within the ruins, a towering humanoid creature with a bull’s head is observing the battle and issuing commands to demon-flesh creatures. Tiny homunculi race off to deliver orders across the battlefield’s churned soil. A blood-red symbol depicting a bull’s head adorns the bull-headed creature’s armor.

Knowledge (Planes or Religion) DC 23:
You realize that the bull symbol on the commander’s armor is actually a minotaur’s head, and that it’s a stylized unholy symbol of the demon lord Baphomet.

The commander turns and speaks in a metallic, booming voice. "More of you Pathfinder Pipsqueaks? You'll never stop our forces! Absalom shall fall!"

Combat Map

Initiative:

D: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (5) + 15 = 20
Gallix: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Mr P: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Uesugi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Sirettis: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Stali: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Pink: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Green: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Red: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Kn Nature DC 16 on Red/Green, Kn Religion DC 18 on Pink

-- Bold is up --
Mr. Peppers
Green
D., Gallix, Sirettis
Red
Stali, Uesugi, Yurei
Pink

The Exchange

Male Human Brawler (Mutagenic Mauler) 10 / Skald (Spell Warrior) 1 | HP 95/95 | AC 23, Touch 14, Flatfooted 20, CMD 27* | Saves F+13, R+11, W+7 | Perception +4, Sense Motive +5; Init +2 | Knockout: 2/2 | Weapon Song Rds Used: 5/5 | Status: N/A

Kn (planes) w/BK: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 +2 more if it concerns demons
Kn (nature) w/BK: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 Special defenses if any, please
Kn (religion) 2/BK: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Sovereign Court

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Sirettis's Familiar | HP 68/68 | AC 18 T 12 FF 11 | Init 3 | Perception 10 | Saves 9/8/11 | 11 Witch | Female Sylph (native outsider) | CMD 16 | Spells -/6/6/6/4/3/2 | GM Reroll +2 | Overland Flight |

All Sirettis can do is study...

K Planes: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23 Made it!

"That is the symbol of Demon Lord Baphomet. Finally, a creature that has a mind to modify."

K Nature: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31
"I see. Those two creatures. I know their weaknesses, immunities and their special attacks. One moment while I recall them." NOW LOADING

The Concordance

Male Elf Arcanist 11 HP: 68/68 Temp HP:? AC: 13(17) FF:10 T:13 F:+10 R:+11 W:+12 (Remaining Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 6/6, 3rd: 5/5, 4th: 5/5, 5th: 4/4, Arcana: 11/17) Effects: False Life, Overland Flight

K Planes, +2 vs Demons: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
K Nature: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28 Resists, defenses, special attacks
K Religion: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12 Intelligent?, Resists, defenses, special attacks

Mr Peppers quickly casts haste as he studies the combatants closely.

The Exchange

M Tengu LG Rogue 9 | HP 66/66 +14 temp | AC 25 tch 18 fl 19 Mobility | CMB +5 CMD 22 (23 vs grapple) | F +8 R +15 W +11 | Init +5 | Perc +22 Low Light, Trap Spotter | Speed 60 | GM reroll used | clover 1/3 | Active Conditions: Haste

Knowledge: Nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 DR, special attacks

Sovereign Court

Plaguestone (Loot) ◆ Hell's Rebels (Maps/Slides) (Loot, Tracker, Rumors) ◆

Sirettis, Stali, and Mr. Peppers put their heads together to identify the minotaur marauders. Hmm, minotaur marauders, no resistances to magic, nor anything else. They do have the Natural Cunning defensive ability, giving them immunity to maze spells and preventing them from ever becoming lost. Further, they are never caught flat-footed.

Sirettis recalls their Special Attacks, too. They've got combat style with two-handed weapons, favored enemy to monstrous humanoids, and that horrid powerful charge. gore, 1d6+17

Stali thinks the same, and knows they have no DR.

It's pretty obvious the minotaur commander pink was the one that spoke, and you couldn't possibly be unintelligent undead and speak... Right?

The green-armored minotaur digs his hooves into the sand, and charges directly for Uesugi, greataxe overhead.

Greataxe vs Uesugi FF, Charge: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 12 + 2 = 273d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 1, 2) + 7 = 13
Gore: 1d6 + 17 ⇒ (3) + 17 = 20

Combat Map

-- Bold is up --
Mr. Peppers
Green (charged)
D., Gallix, Sirettis
Red
Stali, Uesugi (-33), Yurei
Pink

This is like the Confirmation battle on steroids.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Brawler (Mutagenic Mauler) 10 / Skald (Spell Warrior) 1 | HP 95/95 | AC 23, Touch 14, Flatfooted 20, CMD 27* | Saves F+13, R+11, W+7 | Perception +4, Sense Motive +5; Init +2 | Knockout: 2/2 | Weapon Song Rds Used: 5/5 | Status: N/A

Gallix takes a quick step toward the nearby block--might as well take advantage of some cover when it's there--and throws punch after punch at the minotaur who charged into the death trap known as the Red Arm of Absalom!

5ft step; Brawler's Flurry, Mutagen, Outslug Style, Haste all in effect.
AC28 from Natural Armor/Outslug/Haste this turn.

Flurry AdCestus, Mutagen, Haste: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 12 + 2 + 1 = 23 Damage, Mutagen, Outslug; Shock: 1d8 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 171d6 ⇒ 2
Flurry MCestus, Mutagen, Haste: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 12 + 2 + 1 = 34 Damage, Mutagen, Outslug: 1d8 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 15
AdCestus, Mutagen, Haste: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 22 Damage, Mutagen, Outslug; Shock: 1d8 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 181d6 ⇒ 6
MCestus, Mutagen, Haste: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 23 Damage, Mutagen, Outslug: 1d8 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 19
Haste attack, Flurry AdCestus, Mutagen, Haste: 1d20 + 14 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 14 + 2 + 1 = 23 Damage, Mutagen, Outslug; Shock: 1d8 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 171d6 ⇒ 1

Confirm Crit?: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 12 + 2 + 1 = 16 Crit Damage: 1d8 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 19

Dark Archive

[Kineticist 10] HP: 93/93 (Overflow +10 temp HP), AC 18/T15/FF14, Fort+12, Ref+12, Will+5, Init +14 (+15 with overflow), speed 30ft, Perception +12, low light vision.
Current burn 3:
30 NL, (15% to ignore SA & crits.)

GM, wouldn't he make a charge with his horns only, for that gore to work for such damage? It looks like a semi-pounce this way. :o

Gallix is on a roll there, quite an output.

D. decides to try out his latest trick.
He stares at a spot nearby, and an aether elemental appears nearby.

With the big brute near Uesugi, placing it there may prove useful.

It is invisible, but D. knows where his servant is, for the time being.
It has natural invisibility.

The elemental makes an attempted ranged disarm against green minotaur.
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

And fails, too.

Sovereign Court

Sirettis's Familiar | HP 68/68 | AC 18 T 12 FF 11 | Init 3 | Perception 10 | Saves 9/8/11 | 11 Witch | Female Sylph (native outsider) | CMD 16 | Spells -/6/6/6/4/3/2 | GM Reroll +2 | Overland Flight |

Sirettis emerges from the pillar and locks eyes with the minotaur commander. She utters a single word.

"Hold."

Sirettis casts Hold Monster on the minotaur commander. It's a DC 22 Will Save to resist. Here's hoping the Aether Elemental breaks the charge lane.

Sovereign Court

Plaguestone (Loot) ◆ Hell's Rebels (Maps/Slides) (Loot, Tracker, Rumors) ◆

Thanks. It looks like it does have to be a natural attack, so Uesugi will take 1d6+2 + 1d6+17 instead of 3d6+7 + 1d6+17

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Neutral | Human Male | Samurai 10 | AC 25 (T 15/Fl 21) | hp 93/93| Init +3 | F:+9 R:+6 W:+4 | Perception +1 | Yurei hp 72/72 | Arrows: 24 | Crown: 8/10 | Resolve 3/4 | Challenge 2/4
Wands:
Enlarge: 40 charges | Bless Weapon: 4 charges | CLW: 20 charges

I'm going to make kalbi short ribs out of this beefy guy!!! Is it my turn yet?

Sovereign Court

Plaguestone (Loot) ◆ Hell's Rebels (Maps/Slides) (Loot, Tracker, Rumors) ◆

Gallix leaps up and swings with a punch to the minotaur's chin, followed by a one-two left and right hook that shatter its cheekbones. The beast loses hold of its greataxe as pain overtakes him, and then the brawler finishes off the creature with a falling fist drop to the cranium.

GM Rolls:

X: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 9 + 2 = 23

Sirettis finds her spell has no effect on the commander.

The other minotaur charges.. and bumps into something invisible.
I'm going to rule that as an overrun. A tiny elemental vs a large beefy, minotaur... I'm inclined to even give the minotaur a bonus, here.
Overrun: 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 13 + 2 = 23

What size is your elemental? I'm not sure if it succeeded or not. Can you link me to the class ability please?

Uesugi's initial gore dmg from earlier: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Combat Map

-- Bold is up --
Mr. Peppers
D., Gallix, Sirettis
Red
Stali, Uesugi (-23), Yurei
Pink

The Exchange

Male Human Brawler (Mutagenic Mauler) 10 / Skald (Spell Warrior) 1 | HP 95/95 | AC 23, Touch 14, Flatfooted 20, CMD 27* | Saves F+13, R+11, W+7 | Perception +4, Sense Motive +5; Init +2 | Knockout: 2/2 | Weapon Song Rds Used: 5/5 | Status: N/A

As the green minotaur falls, Gallix does a fist pump. "Booyah! That's one down!"

Dark Archive

[Kineticist 10] HP: 93/93 (Overflow +10 temp HP), AC 18/T15/FF14, Fort+12, Ref+12, Will+5, Init +14 (+15 with overflow), speed 30ft, Perception +12, low light vision.
Current burn 3:
30 NL, (15% to ignore SA & crits.)

The elemental is medium sized. :)

Utility wild talents

Medium sized aether elemental

If it tries to overrun the elemental, the elemental gets an attack of opportunity, right? Assuming of course, that the bull lacks improved overrun.

Aoo if yes, from invis: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 2 = 11 Bump: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Sovereign Court

Neutral | Human Male | Samurai 10 | AC 25 (T 15/Fl 21) | hp 93/93| Init +3 | F:+9 R:+6 W:+4 | Perception +1 | Yurei hp 72/72 | Arrows: 24 | Crown: 8/10 | Resolve 3/4 | Challenge 2/4
Wands:
Enlarge: 40 charges | Bless Weapon: 4 charges | CLW: 20 charges

As the minotaur charges and slams into Uesugi Yurei is pushed back but instinctively moves herself back into position.
Uesugi tugs the rein and charges at the minotaur commander passing over the bloody mess of the first minotaur easily taken down by the barbarian.

As they cross over the rocky ground the black and red banner of the Red Arm flapping in the wind Uesugi summons his inner qi as they crash into the minotaur commander.

"Kiiiiiiiiiiii-YA!"

Banner effect a samurai's banner becomes a symbol of inspiration to his allies and companions. As long as the samurai's banner is clearly visible, all allies within 60 feet receive a +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear and a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls made as part of a charge.

Challenge Minotaur commander (+3 AC /+3 to Hit (Morale) vs Target) Current AC 28 (Challenge+Haste-Charge)

Yurei bite+p.a+haste+charge: 1d20 + 11 - 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 11 - 2 + 1 + 2 = 13
damage: 1d4 + 5 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 7 = 13

katana 1st strike '1hand'+p.a+charge+haste+challenge: 1d20 + 14 - 2 + 2 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 14 - 2 + 2 + 1 + 3 = 28
If hit=True Cornugan Strike (demoralize): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27
damage: 1d8 + 4 + 4 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 4 + 9 = 18

katana 2nd strike '1hand'+p.a+charge+haste+challenge: 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 2 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 9 - 2 + 2 + 1 + 3 = 27
If hit=True Cornugan Strike (demoralize): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16
damage: 1d8 + 4 + 4 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 4 + 9 = 22

katana hasted strike '1hand'+p.a+charge+haste+challenge: 1d20 + 14 - 2 + 2 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 14 - 2 + 2 + 1 + 3 = 32
If hit=True Cornugan Strike (demoralize): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27
damage: 1d8 + 4 + 4 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 4 + 9 = 20

The Exchange

M Tengu LG Rogue 9 | HP 66/66 +14 temp | AC 25 tch 18 fl 19 Mobility | CMB +5 CMD 22 (23 vs grapple) | F +8 R +15 W +11 | Init +5 | Perc +22 Low Light, Trap Spotter | Speed 60 | GM reroll used | clover 1/3 | Active Conditions: Haste

Stali moves to the opposite side of the Minotaur from Sirettis and Mr. Peppers.

Provokes an AoO with effective AC 29 because of mobility

I don’t see a weapon on either Sirettis or Mr. Peppers!

He then calls out “Gallix, flank with me!

He readies his sword for when he has flanking with someone.

Readied Attack:

+1 Adamantine Aldori Dueling Sword, Haste, Flank: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 12 + 1 + 2 = 26
Slicing damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Sneak Attack damage: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 4, 2) = 11 Disoriented, -2 Attack, -4 vs Stali

Sovereign Court

Plaguestone (Loot) ◆ Hell's Rebels (Maps/Slides) (Loot, Tracker, Rumors) ◆

Uesugi charges at the undead creature with ferocity and focus, slashing his katana up - dodged - and again - dodged - but the third strike finds its way into the creature's side, and it lets out a horrible scream.

"So brave of you to come rushing in like this. It would be unfortunate for your friends if you... died."

The armored knight swings his bastard sword decidedly
Bastard Sword, PA: 1d20 + 15 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 15 - 1 = 292d8 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (5, 2) + 8 + 2 = 17
Fire damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Bastard Sword, PA: 1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 10 - 1 = 282d8 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (1, 5) + 8 + 2 = 16
Crit?: 1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (8) + 10 - 1 = 17
Fire damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Slam: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 8 - 1 = 271d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 = 6
Crit?: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 8 - 1 = 16
Gore: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 8 - 1 = 181d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 = 11

Uesugi feels the burning sword dig into his flesh, blood gushing down onto Yurei's coat.

Combat Map

-- Bold is up --
Mr. Peppers
D., Gallix, Sirettis
Red
Stali, Uesugi (-68), Yurei
Pink (-20)

Dark Archive

[Kineticist 10] HP: 93/93 (Overflow +10 temp HP), AC 18/T15/FF14, Fort+12, Ref+12, Will+5, Init +14 (+15 with overflow), speed 30ft, Perception +12, low light vision.
Current burn 3:
30 NL, (15% to ignore SA & crits.)

D. forgoes keeping the elemental 'alive', and it dissipates.

Instead, he unleashes blasts against red minotaur.
Blast, PBS, overflow, burn bonus, haste: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 1 + 3 + 1 = 21 Dmg, overflow, burn bonus, PBS: 5d6 + 5 + 5 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (2, 4, 5, 1, 4) + 5 + 5 + 6 + 1 = 33

Blast, PBS, overflow, burn bonus, haste: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 1 + 3 + 1 = 19 Dmg, overflow, burn bonus, PBS: 5d6 + 5 + 5 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5, 1, 3, 1, 6) + 5 + 5 + 6 + 1 = 33

Hasted shot.
Blast, PBS, overflow, burn bonus, haste: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 12 + 1 + 3 + 1 = 22 Dmg, overflow, burn bonus, PBS: 5d6 + 5 + 5 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (4, 4, 5, 3, 4) + 5 + 5 + 6 + 1 = 37
Trip if hits: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

I'm unsure if a big target is granted cover, being much taller than allies, so i've not incorporated that in the rolls.

The Concordance

Male Elf Arcanist 11 HP: 68/68 Temp HP:? AC: 13(17) FF:10 T:13 F:+10 R:+11 W:+12 (Remaining Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 6/6, 3rd: 5/5, 4th: 5/5, 5th: 4/4, Arcana: 11/17) Effects: False Life, Overland Flight

Mr Peppers watches D blast holes in the remaining Minotaur, as it crashes to the ground he strides to the south for a better view at Uesugi and the commander. That's a large amount of blood. I better try and help as best I can. Mr Peppers grabs a pinch of glitter and attempts to blind the creature.

Glitterbomb the bastard, boosting the DC up to Will DC20 with arcana.

The Exchange

Male Human Brawler (Mutagenic Mauler) 10 / Skald (Spell Warrior) 1 | HP 95/95 | AC 23, Touch 14, Flatfooted 20, CMD 27* | Saves F+13, R+11, W+7 | Perception +4, Sense Motive +5; Init +2 | Knockout: 2/2 | Weapon Song Rds Used: 5/5 | Status: N/A

In a flash, Gallix interposes himself between the minotaur and D and Mr. Peppers. "I thought you'd never ask, Stali," he shouts as he joins the tengu in a flanking formation and begins to beat on this enemy as he did the first.

10ft step; Brawler's Flurry, Mutagen, Outslug Style, Haste all in effect.
AC28 from Natural Armor/Outslug/Haste this turn.

Flurry AdCestus, Mutagen, Haste: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 12 + 2 + 1 = 24 Damage, Mutagen, Outslug; Shock: 1d8 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 161d6 ⇒ 1
Flurry MCestus, Mutagen, Haste: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 12 + 2 + 1 = 34 Damage, Mutagen, Outslug: 1d8 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 16
AdCestus, Mutagen, Haste: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 17 Damage, Mutagen, Outslug; Shock: 1d8 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 191d6 ⇒ 5
MCestus, Mutagen, Haste: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 23 Damage, Mutagen, Outslug: 1d8 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 13
Haste attack AdCestus, Mutagen, Haste: 1d20 + 14 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 14 + 2 + 1 = 37 Damage, Mutagen, Outslug; Shock: 1d8 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 131d6 ⇒ 3

Red minotaur is already dead?:
Gallix moves up to support Uesugi against the deadly minotaur commander. "Hey! Back off before I make a stew outta you," he shouts as he rushes toward the commander and throws one massive punch directed at the minotaur's chin.
Move 60ft as a move action (haste) and attack using Knockout. If the attack deals damage, the target must succeed at a DC 20 Fortitude save or the target falls unconscious for 1d6 rounds. The target can save against this again each subsequent round as a full-round action.
Haste Knockout attack AdCestus, Mutagen, Haste: 1d20 + 14 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 14 + 2 + 1 = 19 Damage, Mutagen; Shock: 1d8 + 6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 2 + 2 = 171d6 ⇒ 3

Crit 1?: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 2 + 1 = 19 Damage, Mutagen, Outslug: 1d8 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 16
Crit 2?: 1d20 + 14 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 14 + 2 + 1 = 26 Damage, Mutagen, Outslug; Shock: 1d8 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 131d6 ⇒ 6

Sovereign Court

Sirettis's Familiar | HP 68/68 | AC 18 T 12 FF 11 | Init 3 | Perception 10 | Saves 9/8/11 | 11 Witch | Female Sylph (native outsider) | CMD 16 | Spells -/6/6/6/4/3/2 | GM Reroll +2 | Overland Flight |

I'll see if the minotaur's dead before I move again.

Sovereign Court

Plaguestone (Loot) ◆ Hell's Rebels (Maps/Slides) (Loot, Tracker, Rumors) ◆

The red minotaur's skin is shredded and torn off of its body as D. accelerates a blast of sand. The beast falls over with a roar and a deafening crash.

Red's down, so I've moved Gallix up to pink, but Mr. Peppers should give me a caster check before I resolve the rest.

The Concordance

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Elf Arcanist 11 HP: 68/68 Temp HP:? AC: 13(17) FF:10 T:13 F:+10 R:+11 W:+12 (Remaining Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 6/6, 3rd: 5/5, 4th: 5/5, 5th: 4/4, Arcana: 11/17) Effects: False Life, Overland Flight

Glitterdust ignores SR

Sovereign Court

Sirettis's Familiar | HP 68/68 | AC 18 T 12 FF 11 | Init 3 | Perception 10 | Saves 9/8/11 | 11 Witch | Female Sylph (native outsider) | CMD 16 | Spells -/6/6/6/4/3/2 | GM Reroll +2 | Overland Flight |

Sirettis uses her hasted movement to rush across the sands and uses her hair to touch Uesugi. Some of his wounds close.

Healing Hex: 2d8 + 9 ⇒ (6, 6) + 9 = 21

Sovereign Court

Plaguestone (Loot) ◆ Hell's Rebels (Maps/Slides) (Loot, Tracker, Rumors) ◆

With his arms held out behind his back for maximum speed, Gallix rushes the commander and throws a knockout punch aimed for his chin. The commander arcs his head quickly to the left, and the brawler misses.

Will Save: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Mr. Peppers throws glitter, and the commander throws his head back, opens his ghostly mouth and eats it for dinner. At least he's outlined now!

Combat Map

-- Bold is up --
Mr. Peppers
D., Gallix, Sirettis
Stali, Uesugi (-47), Yurei
Pink (-20)

The Exchange

M Tengu LG Rogue 9 | HP 66/66 +14 temp | AC 25 tch 18 fl 19 Mobility | CMB +5 CMD 22 (23 vs grapple) | F +8 R +15 W +11 | Init +5 | Perc +22 Low Light, Trap Spotter | Speed 60 | GM reroll used | clover 1/3 | Active Conditions: Haste

Stali rushes across the battlefield to flank with Uesugi. As he gets there, he spins to a stop while cutting with his sword.

+1 Adamantine Aldori Dueling Sword, Haste, Flank: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 12 + 1 + 2 = 34
Slicing damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Sneak Attack damage: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 1, 5, 1) = 12 Disoriented -2/-4 Attack

Crit? +1 Adamantine Aldori Dueling Sword, Haste, Flank: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 12 + 1 + 2 = 35
Crit Slicing damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Sovereign Court

Neutral | Human Male | Samurai 10 | AC 25 (T 15/Fl 21) | hp 93/93| Init +3 | F:+9 R:+6 W:+4 | Perception +1 | Yurei hp 72/72 | Arrows: 24 | Crown: 8/10 | Resolve 3/4 | Challenge 2/4
Wands:
Enlarge: 40 charges | Bless Weapon: 4 charges | CLW: 20 charges

Challenge Minotaur commander (+3 AC /+3 to Hit (Morale) vs Target) Current AC 29 (Challenge+Haste)

The blade of the minotaur commander slices deeply into Uesugi's skin and instantly he can smell his own flesh burning as the burning blade leaves a tendril of smoke coming off Uesugi's armour.

A tiny blade drops from Uesugi's helmet and disappears only to reappear as a blue translucent spectral blade by the minotaur's head. The blade strikes at the minotaur.

immediate action crown of swords

crown of swords 'first strike': 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

The spectral blade strikes again.

crown of swords 'first strike': 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

crown of swords 'second strike': 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Yurei raises it hooves and attempts to bludgeon the minotaur.

Yurei bite+p.a: 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 9 - 2 + 1 = 9
damage: 1d4 + 5 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 7 = 13

Yurei hoof+p.a: 1d20 + 4 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 4 - 2 + 1 = 15
damage: 1d6 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 4 = 10

Yurei hoof+p.a: 1d20 + 4 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 - 2 + 1 = 7
damage: 1d6 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 4 = 9

Haste Yurei bite+p.a: 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 9 - 2 + 1 = 11
damage: 1d4 + 5 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 7 = 14

Finally Uesugi attacks his blade ringing against the commander's armour.
katana 1st strike '2hand'+p.a+haste+challenge: 1d20 + 14 - 2 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 14 - 2 + 1 + 3 = 17
If hit=True Cornugan Strike (demoralize): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
damage: 1d8 + 5 + 6 + 2 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 6 + 2 + 9 = 23

katana 2nd strike '2hand'+p.a+haste+challenge: 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 9 - 2 + 1 + 3 = 16
If hit=True Cornugan Strike (demoralize): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29
damage: 1d8 + 5 + 6 + 2 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 6 + 2 + 9 = 30

katana extra strike '2hand'+p.a+haste+challenge: 1d20 + 14 - 2 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 14 - 2 + 1 + 3 = 18
If hit=True Cornugan Strike (demoralize): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24
damage: 1d8 + 5 + 6 + 2 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 6 + 2 + 9 = 26

The Exchange

M Tengu LG Rogue 9 | HP 66/66 +14 temp | AC 25 tch 18 fl 19 Mobility | CMB +5 CMD 22 (23 vs grapple) | F +8 R +15 W +11 | Init +5 | Perc +22 Low Light, Trap Spotter | Speed 60 | GM reroll used | clover 1/3 | Active Conditions: Haste

I don’t think Uesugi included flank in any of those attacks. He currently flanks with Stali.

Sovereign Court

Plaguestone (Loot) ◆ Hell's Rebels (Maps/Slides) (Loot, Tracker, Rumors) ◆

Stali's spinning sword attack catches the commander by surprise, wounding him gravely and causing him to not know where the next attack might come from.

Uesugi has less luck, and he nor his determined steed land a hit. His crown of swords manages a stab at the commander's ankle however.

The commander turns towards Stali. "A feathered Pathfinder? They'll just accept anyone these days!"

Bastard Sword, PA, Disoriented: 1d20 + 15 - 4 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 15 - 4 - 1 = 142d8 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (6, 5) + 8 + 2 = 21
Bastard Sword, PA, Disoriented: 1d20 + 10 - 4 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 10 - 4 - 1 = 182d8 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (3, 3) + 8 + 2 = 16
Slam, PA, Disoriented: 1d20 + 8 - 4 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 8 - 4 - 1 = 131d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 = 11
Gore, PA, Disoriented: 1d20 + 8 - 4 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 8 - 4 - 1 = 91d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 = 9

Stali ducks and dodges the huge sword, the horns, and the fists of the mighty minotaur commander.

Combat Map

The whole party is up. Finish him!

-- Bold is up --
Mr. Peppers
D., Gallix, Sirettis
Stali, Uesugi (-47), Yurei

Pink (-53, disoriented)

Sovereign Court

Sirettis's Familiar | HP 68/68 | AC 18 T 12 FF 11 | Init 3 | Perception 10 | Saves 9/8/11 | 11 Witch | Female Sylph (native outsider) | CMD 16 | Spells -/6/6/6/4/3/2 | GM Reroll +2 | Overland Flight |

Sirettis fidgets a bit and touches the minotaur with her hand, glowing with positive energy. "Did I waste my magic against another undead foe? "

Melee Touch: 1d20 + 4 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 4 - 1 + 1 = 21
Healing: 2d8 + 9 ⇒ (5, 4) + 9 = 18

The Exchange

M Tengu LG Rogue 9 | HP 66/66 +14 temp | AC 25 tch 18 fl 19 Mobility | CMB +5 CMD 22 (23 vs grapple) | F +8 R +15 W +11 | Init +5 | Perc +22 Low Light, Trap Spotter | Speed 60 | GM reroll used | clover 1/3 | Active Conditions: Haste

Stali unleashes on the commander, one attack blending with the next.

+1 Adamantine Aldori Dueling Sword, Haste, Flank: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 12 + 1 + 2 = 20
Slicing damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Sneak Attack damage: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 3, 5) = 20 Disoriented -2/-4 Attack

+1 Adamantine Aldori Dueling Sword, Second Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 1 + 2 = 17
Slicing damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Sneak Attack damage: 4d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 1, 4) = 9 Disoriented -2/-4 Attack

Hasted +1 Adamantine Aldori Dueling Sword: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 12 + 1 + 2 = 21
Slicing damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Sneak Attack damage: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 2, 2, 1) = 7 Disoriented -2/-4 Attack

The Concordance

Male Elf Arcanist 11 HP: 68/68 Temp HP:? AC: 13(17) FF:10 T:13 F:+10 R:+11 W:+12 (Remaining Spells: 1st: 6/6, 2nd: 6/6, 3rd: 5/5, 4th: 5/5, 5th: 4/4, Arcana: 11/17) Effects: False Life, Overland Flight

Mr Peppers makes his way quickly through the sand and takes cover behind some old toppled rubble, his eyes watch the battle unfold with his hand at the ready. If this does not go well I'll intervene, otherwise they should be able to handle things comfortably.

Readied Spell if they don't kill it.:

Mr Peppers will case grease on the commander's weapon, boosted with arcana for Reflex Save DC19 or drop its sword/axe whatever its using.

The Exchange

Male Human Brawler (Mutagenic Mauler) 10 / Skald (Spell Warrior) 1 | HP 95/95 | AC 23, Touch 14, Flatfooted 20, CMD 27* | Saves F+13, R+11, W+7 | Perception +4, Sense Motive +5; Init +2 | Knockout: 2/2 | Weapon Song Rds Used: 5/5 | Status: N/A

Gallix moves up beside Stali, but keeps a bit of distance between himself and the commander, just in case it could help him avoid those nasty looking horns. He attacks without reservation, though, unleashing his full frustration as his previous attacks complete failure.

10ft step; Brawler's Flurry, Mutagen, Outslug Style, Haste, Lunge all in effect.
AC28 from Natural Armor/Outslug/Haste this turn.

Flurry AdCestus, Mutagen, Haste: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 12 + 2 + 1 = 22 Damage, Mutagen, Outslug; Shock: 1d8 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 201d6 ⇒ 5
Flurry MCestus, Mutagen, Haste: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 12 + 2 + 1 = 22 Damage, Mutagen, Outslug: 1d8 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 13
AdCestus, Mutagen, Haste: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 14 Damage, Mutagen, Outslug; Shock: 1d8 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 191d6 ⇒ 1
MCestus, Mutagen, Haste: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 16 Damage, Mutagen, Outslug: 1d8 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 15
Haste attack AdCestus, Mutagen, Haste: 1d20 + 14 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 14 + 2 + 1 = 28 Damage, Mutagen, Outslug; Shock: 1d8 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 161d6 ⇒ 3

Sovereign Court

Neutral | Human Male | Samurai 10 | AC 25 (T 15/Fl 21) | hp 93/93| Init +3 | F:+9 R:+6 W:+4 | Perception +1 | Yurei hp 72/72 | Arrows: 24 | Crown: 8/10 | Resolve 3/4 | Challenge 2/4
Wands:
Enlarge: 40 charges | Bless Weapon: 4 charges | CLW: 20 charges

Not deterred by the speed of the minotaur Uesugi once again unleashes his attacks.

The spectral blade strikes again.

crown of swords 'first strike': 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

crown of swords 'second strike': 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Yurei raises it hooves and attempts to bludgeon the minotaur.

Yurei bite+p.a+flank: 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 9 - 2 + 1 + 2 = 24
damage: 1d4 + 5 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 7 = 14

Yurei hoof+p.a+flank: 1d20 + 4 - 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 4 - 2 + 1 + 2 = 25
damage: 1d6 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 4 = 9

Yurei hoof+p.a+flank: 1d20 + 4 - 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 4 - 2 + 1 + 2 = 25
damage: 1d6 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 4 = 9

Haste Yurei bite+p.a+flank: 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 9 - 2 + 1 + 2 = 29
damage: 1d4 + 5 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 7 = 15

Crit? Yurei hoof+p.a+flank: 1d20 + 4 - 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 4 - 2 + 1 + 2 = 14
damage: 1d6 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 4 = 7

Crit? Yurei hoof+p.a+flank: 1d20 + 4 - 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 - 2 + 1 + 2 = 15
damage: 1d6 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 4 = 7

Finally Uesugi attacks again and his blade is again blocked by the commander's armour.

katana 1st strike '2hand'+p.a+haste+challenge+flank: 1d20 + 14 - 2 + 1 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 14 - 2 + 1 + 3 + 2 = 22
If hit=True Cornugan Strike (demoralize): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15
damage: 1d8 + 5 + 6 + 2 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 6 + 2 + 9 = 30

katana 2nd strike '2hand'+p.a+haste+challenge+flank: 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 1 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 9 - 2 + 1 + 3 + 2 = 15
If hit=True Cornugan Strike (demoralize): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21
damage: 1d8 + 5 + 6 + 2 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 6 + 2 + 9 = 25

katana extra strike '2hand'+p.a+haste+challenge+flank: 1d20 + 14 - 2 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 14 - 2 + 1 + 3 = 24
If hit=True Cornugan Strike (demoralize): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
damage: 1d8 + 5 + 6 + 2 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 6 + 2 + 9 = 29

7,201 to 7,250 of 8,748 << first < prev | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Red Arm of Absalom - Ongoing Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.