SR's - Silent Gods (Inactive)

Game Master stormraven


1,451 to 1,500 of 2,582 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>

Rat Bastard

Lyrica gets an AoO within 10' of her if an enemy moves through or leaves a space, provided its move isn't a 5' step (anywhere in her range) or a Withdrawal (triggered 10' from her).
However, you only get one AoO per round unless you have Combat Reflexes. So once you swung on Fluffy, Big Daddy took the gamble it was safe to move in. Gotta love intelligent undead. His hope, of course was that Fluffy would survive to provide him with a consistent flanking bonus vs mega-Lyrica. Ah well, wanna make an omelet, ya gotta break some eggs. Adieu, Fluffy.

Jak and Lyrica fall back leaving the aisle to the Guardian clear.

I'm going to assume Ezekiel also delays briefly.

Round: 7

ORDER: Guardian, Jak, Lyrica, Ezekiel, Aerik, Marcus


(hp 11/35, AC 18, T 13, FF 15, Initiative +3, Perception +9)

ill keep delaying until after marcus. presumably me and zeke will double firebomb this biotch after marcus drenches him in lantern oil.


Yep, I'll throw. SR, can u do the 50% chance, or you want me to do it? Tuen up in a bit


Marcus lights the makeshift bomb, lighting and throwing it at the undead gnoll.

Touch attack, IC 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Fire damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Rat Bastard

You can roll it. <51% and you are good. If not, I'm sure Aerik or Ez will detonate that oil for you.


Cool. Yep, I always do low is bad, high is good, but I didn't want to be like: "Ok, low is good" and then hit it and look like I cheated or whatever. Anyway, here goes!

Light that punk up 1d100 ⇒ 57

Doh!

Marcus, hearing Lyrica's rumbling footsteps away from the remaining enemy, stands up and throws a vial of oil at the creature. A lit strip of cloth protrudes from the lip of the bottle but it sputters before the oil crashes harmlessly onto the gnoll's chest. (Assuming 12 touch hits, if it doesn't I apologize, just wanted to type up a little more flavor for my action since I had to hastily post last time. Oh, and I'll roll a d8 in case the attack missed.)

Seven hells! he curses, before turning to Ezekiel. Guess I should stick to axes, huh?

Splash direction, if needed 1d8 ⇒ 1


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)

"It was a nice attempt, Marcus, but do not be hard on yourself. We will bring this guardian down, yet!"


Round 7

TRACKING:
HP: 18
AC17 FF14 T13 CMD18
F/R/W 5/6/2
1st Level Infusions 1+1/day: xx
Extracts: Cure Light Wounds, 1 open
Second Wind: x
TDW: xx
Bombs 6/day: x
Mutagen (Strength):
Horror Points: 1
Hero Points: 2
EFFECTS
Strength Mutagen

Lyrica should be gone. If for some reason she couldn't move, let me know.

"I'll let you know when we finish, Marcus." Smiling, Ezekiel moves up towards the creature, standing next to Jak and throws one of his two remaining bombs at the creature.

Move to J58, standard to bomb.

Bomb: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9


(hp 11/35, AC 18, T 13, FF 15, Initiative +3, Perception +9)

sorry guys, crazy busy weekend. Posting from my phone as I tutor. ;)

aerik throws his remaining flame

Touch Attack Roll: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Fire Dmg: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

dunno if IC applies to touch spells. If so plz add +1 to my attk and dmg


I believe it does, since it is a bonus to attack and damage rolls.


Ez - you had your movement as going to J58, standing next to Jak, and bombing the beastie. Jak actually fell back to M56. I'm assuming your plan was to kind of form a front-line against this guy to cover Lyrica's withdrawal so I'm moving you to L57, in line with Marcus. If that's a problem, let me know.

Marcus' improvised bomb falls short of the creature, only spraying it with a liberal dose of oil as the wick is snuffed out. Ezekiel's throw flies true. Flames explode across the creature and ignite the pool of oil from the shattered lantern. The monster thrashes in the flames. The heavy column of smoke and burning hair chokes the druid, throwing off his aim. The globe of fire impacts on the wall behind the gnoll.

The Guardian charges through the flames whipping the end of the chain-rod at the Bonesetter's knee, trying to down him. The smoldering hair on the creature's muzzle blinds it momentarily and its shot spangs off a sarcophagus.

Round: 8

ORDER: Guardian, Jak, Lyrica, Ezekiel, Marcus, Aerik

MAP: The Last Guardian

A's HPs: 8|24
E's HPs: 10|18
J's HPs: 19|19
L's HPs: 7|27
M's HPs: 9|25 -1 DEX

Status:
~ Good Guys ~
All - IC
Lyrica - Enlarged

~ Bad Guys ~
None

BOOM:
Guardian - Flindbar (20/x3) v Ezekiel AC:17
HIT: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
DAM: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Jak hops up onto the sarcophagus to his left (hopefully), then circles around the creature's right flank before darting in with a vicious stab.

Round 8
FREE: sustain Inspire Courage +1
SWIFT: Arcane strike
MOVE: jump up into L.55, then down to K.56 (path should avoid a movement-based AoO)
STANDARD: Arcanely stab it!

Rolls:
Modified by: Inspire Courage +1, Arcane Strike
.
Acrobatics 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 <-- DANG! Does this I fall?
.
Mwk Longsword 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 <-- crit?
---> Damage 8 + 5 = 13
---> Crit Confirm 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
---> Total Crit Damage 13 + 1d8 + 5 ⇒ 13 + (4) + 5 = 22

status:
HP 19/19
AC 17 T13 FF14
CMD 17 FF 14
Fort +2 Reflex +6 Will +4
---> +3 vs. Fear (Courageous + Inspire Courage)

Horror Points: 2

Conditions/Effects: Inspire Courage +1


NP, stormraven, fine with that.


Rat Bastard

Jak - the sarcophagi are just treated as difficult terrain, no acro roll necessary save to move at full speed. Since you didn't make that roll, the furthest you can get and attack is J56. I've moved you there.

Jak leaps across the coffins then pounces on the monster. His blade bites into its shoulder but not as deep as he had hoped.

No crit and its DR reduced the damage.

ORDER: Guardian, Jak, Lyrica, Ezekiel, Marcus, Aerik


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)

Round 8

Lyrica sheaths her scimitar and pulls out her composite shortbow. Although, she is not nearly as familiar with this weapon as she is with her treasured blade, she carefully pulls forth an arrow and prepares to fire the bow.


You know your reach will allow you to strike past your teammates (albeit with a -4 cover penalty). But your attack and damage should still be okay.


Lyrica, if you get a chance you should ID it with Know (Religion), too. I'm not sure if it has DR bludgeoning or slashing, but you might be able to figure it out.


Marcus steps back, shielding Lyrica and gaining distance from the creature. He picks up Beula and spins his wrist once, testing the balance of the blade.

C'mon then, ya dog-faced cur! The lumberjack stands ready, weapons raised.

5 ft move to M57. Move action: Pickup Beula. Standard: Ready action to strike if he moves next to me.

Attack, IC 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 11

Damage, slashing, IC 1d8 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 11


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)

I was not clear if I could reach over my companions, but if I can, I think I would much prefer to stay with using the scimitar. If this is not ok with you, Stormy, please feel free to forbid it.

Round 8, Revised

Lyrica steps a little closer toward the Guardian (M58), and with a graceful spinning maneuver, much like a dance, the young woman swings her scimitar over her companions and down into the gnoll guardian.

Scimitar: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 (+2 BAB, +4 Str, +1 Weapon Focus, -1 Large Size, +1 Inspire Courage, -4 Cover Penalty)
Damage: 8 + 5 = 13 (+4 Str, +1 Inspire Courage)

Confirm Critical: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 (+2 BAB, +4 Str, +1 Weapon Focus, -1 Large Size, +1 Inspire Courage, -4 Cover Penalty)
Damage: 8 + 5 = 13 (+4 Str, +1 Inspire Courage)

Confirm Critical: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 (+2 BAB, +4 Str, +1 Weapon Focus, -1 Large Size, +1 Inspire Courage, -4 Cover Penalty)
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 (+4 Str, +1 Inspire Courage)

Lyrica regards the vicious undead gnoll and tries to recall what she understands about this form of undead.

Knowledge, Religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


Rat Bastard

Lyrica slashes the Guardian across the muzzle sending a few broken teeth flying. Still, her blow carries less of a bite than she hoped.

Lyrica Only:
You aren't sure exactly what this beastie is but - based purely on what you've seen - slashing weapons aren't particularly effective.

Next UP... Ezekiel

MAP: The Last Guardian (updated)


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)

"My strike should have slain this beast! I suspect our blades are not having much effect against this beast. Try your clubs and morning stars, my friends!"


Round 8

TRACKING:
HP: 18
AC17 FF14 T13 CMD18
F/R/W 5/6/2
1st Level Infusions 1+1/day: xx
Extracts: Cure Light Wounds, 1 open
Second Wind: x
TDW: xx
Bombs 6/day: x
Mutagen (Strength):
Horror Points: 1
Hero Points: 2
EFFECTS
Strength Mutagen

His strength enhanced, Ezekiel takes up his staff and strikes towards the creature with it. "BAD DOG!"

Staff: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 1 = 13


Rat Bastard

Ezekiel's staff bends as he delivers a brutal smash to the monster's shoulder. Bones break and pop jaggedly from the taut skin. If it were a living creature, it would be in too much pain to fight.

The wounded Ranger steps back a few feet and heavily retrieves the glowing axe.
Lyrica is occupying the space you wanted to enter, so I just put you straight back 5'.

Next UP... Aerik


(hp 11/35, AC 18, T 13, FF 15, Initiative +3, Perception +9)

Aerik climbs up onto the sarcophagus at O-54, drawing his sling as he moves, and firing from the high ground.

I believe this gives me +1 for high ground, which hopefully also gets around the soft cover from marcus. but it still gets the -4 for shooting into melee. if im wrong about soft cover, please subract another 4 from my attack

Attack with IC and High Ground: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 1 + 1 - 4 = 20

Dmg with IC: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7


Rat Bastard

Aerik leaps atop the sarcophagus and fires a stone with prodigious force. Unfortunately, it spangs off the monster's bronze helmet, leaving a dent.

Next UP... Guardian


The Guardian looks at the Bonesetter blackly from its hollow eye-sockets as it painfully shoves the protruding bone-stubs back beneath its armor with splintering cracks. You aren't sure if Ezekiel's devastating blow or the tone of his jibe fuels the creature's anger. It swings the iron rod in a lazy circle, building up momentum, and practices the common tongue, speaking the words without recognition, "Bahhd. Dahwwgg." It punctuates the sentence by whipping the rod at a stunning speed right towards the Apothecary's head.

Ez doesn't even have time to dodge the blow. The iron rod crushes his arm into the socket, destroying both, then it deflects upwards, catching him across the cheek. The bones of his face shatter and his head is smashed sideways, down onto his other shoulder. Necks aren't meant to do that. Ezekiel's spine snaps in three places. He keels over sideways from the force of the blow and hits the floor bonelessly - dead or nearly so.

Before the body even drops, the Guardian steps away and turns its implacable non-gaze on the Scoundrel, "Bahhd. Dahwwgg."

OK, Ez is way past -CON so... dead. Ez, if you have 2 Hero Points you can Cheat Death at the end of the round.

Round: 9

ORDER: Guardian, Jak, Lyrica, Ezekiel (dead), Marcus, Aerik

MAP: The Last Guardian (updated)

A's HPs: 8|24
E's HPs: -27|18 DEAD
J's HPs: 19|19
L's HPs: 7|27
M's HPs: 9|25 -1 DEX

Status:
~ Good Guys ~
All - IC
Lyrica - Enlarged

~ Bad Guys ~
None

BOOM:
Guardian - Flindbar (20/x3) v Ezekiel AC:17
HIT: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29 Crit?
Confirm: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28 Ugh, oh boy...
DAM: 8 + 5 + 1d8 + 5 + 1d8 + 5 ⇒ 8 + 5 + (6) + 5 + (8) + 5 = 37


Ezekiel Only:
Check your PM!


In Jak's mind, the half-second it took for the vicious attack to occur is stretched out into what seems like a few torturous minutes. The starkly-detailed, slow-motion recollection of the quiet Drear care-taker's neck being shattered so effortlessly by this nightmare pile of canine bones is added to the small volume of memories that will forever be burned into Jak's brain.

"NO!" he yells, baring his teeth at the pain he imagined Ezekiel must have felt as he sidesteps to keep the creature contained.

"NO!" he repeats… his brain's only possible response as he flips the longsword into his off-hand and rips the morningstar from his belt loop.

"NO!" he yells a final time, bringing the arcanely-empowered weapon down in a wild, frantic strike at the nightmare creature who killed Ezekiel.

Round 9
SWIFT: Arcane strike
FREE: switch longsword to off-hand, 5' step to I-57, and continue Inspire
MOVE: draw morningstar
STANDARD: morningstar strike

rolls:
Modified by: Inspire Courage, Arcane Strike, Flank
.
Morningstar 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 1 + 2 = 16
---> Damage 1d8 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 12

status:
HP 19/19
AC 17 T13 FF14
CMD 17 FF 14
Fort +2 Reflex +6 Will +4
---> +3 vs. Fear (Courageous + Inspire Courage)

Horror Points: 2

Conditions/Effects: Inspire Courage +1


Rat Bastard

Jak keeps the monster hemmed in but his morningstar skitters off the metal breastplate protecting this abomination, this friend-killer, from utter destruction.

Next UP... Lyrica.


Time slows for Marcus as he sees the bonesetter fall. It's all my fault. The doc charges that thing with a stick while I sit here, afraid.

Color rises to the big man's face, first in shame at his own cowardice, then anger. He bellows a pained roar at Ezekiel's fate and charges past his lifeless body, flinging his shield aside as he runs and swinging a tree-splitting overhead smash at what remains of the gnoll's head.

Drop shield as I charge to K57, two-handed Beula smash on big guy. IC, charge bonus 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

Damage, two-handed, slashing, IC 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


Whoops, took me awhile to post and I didn't see Jak's post. I'd add two more for flanking due to Jak's position, I believe. If Lyrica's move prevents me, just put me somewhere adjacent if possible. Sorry to post out of turn--I don't know why I thought I was next. Zeke's death scene just spurred me to action, I guess. ;-) I did check his profile, btw, and it looks like he does have 2 hero points, so that's pretty awesome.


Rat Bastard

Marcus charges forward and drives Beula down onto the monster's broken shoulder, cleaving a long furrow into the armor. More bones snap. The creature sags but clings tentatively to its unnatural existence - willing itself to stand fully and bring its odious weapon to bear.

Next UP... Lyrica & Aerik


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)

Round 9

With tears streaming down her eyes and emotions raging through her, Lyrica drops her scimitar and draws her club. She then steps five feet forward over the body of her friend, Ezekiel, and bashes the gnoll guardian once again.

Club: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 (+2 BAB, +4 Str, -1 Large Size, +1 Inspire Courage, -4 Cover Penalty)
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 (+4 Str, +1 Inspire Courage)

"My dear Zeke! Stay with us but a moment longer!"


Rat Bastard

The tears blind Lyrica mid-swing and turn a solid smash into a glancing blow easily born by the monster's armor.

Next UP... Aerik

Will our druid avenge the fallen Ezekiel?


(hp 11/35, AC 18, T 13, FF 15, Initiative +3, Perception +9)

If a 17 misses, almost certainly not. ;)

Is there a way I can Entangle him without catching any teammates? Three possible snafus: 1) needs to be plants around, 2) need to be able to see target space, 3) need an updated map to see if there is even geometrically a spot. im such a pain in the ass. hehe


Rat Bastard

Sadly, you are in a plant-free environment at the moment... so, no.


(hp 11/35, AC 18, T 13, FF 15, Initiative +3, Perception +9)

Then I will charge and shield bash and hope for the best

Chaaaarge!!! with Inspire Courage: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Crit Confirmation: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

I will use a hero point to add +4 to my confirmation roll

Dmg: 4 + 3 = 7

Extra Dmg: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

"No! Zeeeeeke!"

Fueled by grief and rage, Aerik charges into the fray, intent on repaying the broken neck that his foe has doled out to his dear friend.

He half yells, half howls: "DRRRREEEEAAARRR!" as he smashes the Gnoll senseless.

Either 7 or 13 dmg. And i REALLY hope that finishes him, or I'm meat.


Rat Bastard

Sadly, you can't charge over difficult terrain (like leaping across the sarcophagi)... however a 20 still hits. :) Save your Hero Point, even with +4 you won't confirm that crit, though I appreciate the gesture.

The druid leaps off the sarcophagus and onto the Guardian, leading with the edge of his shield. His first screaming blow smashes its muzzle to pieces. His second ringing blow dents the chest armor and sends the creature reeling sideways. Then Aerik hammers the whole of the shield down across the beast's skull - fracturing the boss of the shield and driving the gnoll skull down into the body cavity. Its vertebrae snap like kindling. Headless, its clawed hand throttles the Druid's neck briefly before it suddenly weakens and the body collapses in a carpet of maggot-filled corruption at his feet. The flindbar rings loudly off the floor.

Only the sound of heavy breathing and the tinkle of the fountain is heard then. The Apothecary - neck stuck at an obscene angle and face no more than a pulp masked in blood - stares sightlessly and unblinking up through his remaining eye at the ceiling above. Down each cheek, a single tear flows. Death and sadness are all that remain.

COMBAT OVER

Ez is 'on delay' for a moment. You all may carry on.


(hp 11/35, AC 18, T 13, FF 15, Initiative +3, Perception +9)

Rules be damned, a flying sarcophagus leap is awesome. ;) Thx for letting me keep the hero point, though am I paranoid for thinking that means I may need to cheat death myself in the near future?

Aerik stands over the fallen foe, lost in his rage for a moment, before he suddenly snaps out of it and turns to Zeke.

I don't know if Zeke has used his "cheat death" yet or not, or how that works, but if there is any evidence that he may still be alive, Aerik will cast Stabilize. Then he will say:

"The fountain...It is supposed to be good-aligned. Help me bring him to it NOW!"


Rat Bastard

Ez hasn't cheated death yet. Even without a heal check, he looks quite dead.


Jak nods dumbly, uncharacteristically quiet as his weapons clatter to the floor and he carefully lifts Zeke's head, cradling it as best as he can as he tries to get the unnaturally limp body over to the well.


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)

"Oh my dear Sarenrae, is he really dead?!"

Lyrica immediately kneels down beside Zeke and gently lays her hands on him in an attempt to Lay on Hands and heal his wounds. She does what she can to help stabilize and heal him to life.

Healing: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Lyrica has already expended all of her uses of Lay on Hands for the Day. However, I thought it was worth a try.

When hope appears lost, Lyrica begins to pray. "Dearest Dawnflower, please guide and take care of your servant, Ezekiel Druiminn! Bring him to a better place than this one."


Rat Bastard

You carry the broken body of Ezekiel into the Fountain Room. There is, sadly, no life in him. Not a single spark of it.


Despite their victory over countless horrors Marcus hangs his head in shame, defeated. He sees a spark of hope in the druid's eyes about the fountain, but can't share his optimism. Still, he had seen things, things that some might say were beyond all hope. So he stows Guthwite's trusty axe and gently picks up Ezekiel's body, cradling it like a baby.

Let me take him-- It's my fault, I hid like a worm while he attacked that beast with a stick. I'm sorry I failed you all.

He approaches the fountain carefully, climbing over the side and carrying Ezekiel with him. Clothes soaked, he looks to Lyrica.

You say you're called to this, that Sarenrae hears you. Well tell her the prophecy's buggered without Zeke. We snatched the hand from the Pale, so give us the doc so we can set things right.


Rat Bastard

Standing in the basin of the fountain, the clean water soothes. Marcus finds his wounds healed. Sadly, the same cannot be said for Ezekiel. He dips the Bonesetter and the fountain water goes red with his blood before it quickly clears. Still his horrific wounds remain.

A's HPs: 8|24
E's HPs: -27|18 DEAD
J's HPs: 19|19
L's HPs: 7|27
M's HPs: 24|25 -1 DEX

DM Stuff:
2d8 + 6 ⇒ (2, 7) + 6 = 15


Jak stands and wanders away from the well and over towards the body of the creature that killed the doctor, furiously scrubbing his hands on his shirt and pants. Some mixture of unease at seeing his friend dead and morbid curiosity for the creature drives him to poke at the creature's remains with his boot.

Perception (for anything interesting) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20


Rat Bastard

Aside from the armor and the flindbar, there is little that remains of the creature.


Defeated, Marcus lays the Apothecary's lifeless body gently down beside the Fountain.

For no reason, Ezekiel begins to glow with a gentle light to the sound of a lone songbird in the distance. Bones crack and reknit, torn muscles bind, his awkward neck straightens, his skin sutures, and many of the most grievous wounds vanish from his form. Ezekiel's vacant eyes shut and tears stream from beneath his lids.

When the song and the glow fades, the Apothecary draws a shallow breath again as living color returns to his skin.

He is deeply unconscious but, miraculously, alive.

A's HPs: 8|24
E's HPs: -13|18 STABLE
J's HPs: 19|19
L's HPs: 7|27
M's HPs: 24|25 -1 DEX


(hp 38/38, AC 17, T 11, FF 11, Initiative +1, Perception +5, Fort +8, Ref +6, Will +10)
Marcus wrote:
"Let me take him-- It's my fault, I hid like a worm while he attacked that beast with a stick. I'm sorry I failed you all."

"Please, Marcus! Do not be so harsh on yourself." Lyrica gently takes the ranger in her arms and consoles him. "It was not your fault. That gnoll guardian was a beast of extraordinary evil and it attacked with a viciousness that none of us could have forseen! We all knew the risk when we came along to help. Death has awaited us at every turn. I have said a prayer to Sarenrae, and now she will take care of him. Let us just hope that he is now at peace."

Lyrica gazes upon the corpse of Ezekiel with her own tears streaming. However, slowly she notices the color return to his skin.

"This seems strange to me, but he actually looks better than when he first passed away. Is it just me, or does his body look less wounded to any of you?"


Rat Bastard

Sooooo... What's with the stunned silence? EZ has a good excuse - he's been mostly dead and is now unconscious. But what up with the rest of you slackers?!?!

1,451 to 1,500 of 2,582 << first < prev | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Silent Gods All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.