[SFS]: Incident at Absalom Station (Inactive)

Game Master Wolfspirit

Hippocampus Stats:

HIPPOCAMPUS TIER 1
Upgraded Ringworks Wanderer (Starfinder Core Rulebook 310)
Small shuttle

Speed 6; Maneuverability perfect (turn 0)
AC 14; TL 14
HP 35; DT —; CT 7

Shields basic 20 (forward 5, port 5, starboard 5, aft 5)

Attack (Forward) light laser cannon (2d4)
Attack (Turret) coilgun (4d4)

Power Core Micron Ultra (80 PCU); Drift Engine none;
Systems basic mid-range sensors, extra light weapon mount (turret), mk 3 armor, mk 3 defenses, mk 1 trinode computer; Expansion Bays cargo hold, guest quarters (common), life boats

Modifiers +1 any three checks per round, +2 Computers, +3 Piloting; Complement 1–4


501 to 504 of 504 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Exo-Guardians

Male NG lashunta (korasha) solarian (icon) 5 | SP 36/40 HP 39/39 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +4 | Speed 25ft | Stellar Mode: nil | detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: sidereal influence (bluff)

"I'm fine, Lady Jadzia. Nothing a bit of rest won't fix." Thomagar smiles in appreciation at her concern.


Absalom Initiation

With the strange foe dead, you are free to explore the hangar. You can easily recognize the Sunrise Maiden as a Sanjaval Vagabond, a common (though somewhat outdated) model of starship known for its toughness and dependability. From Moriko Nash’s last will and testament in area you recognize this as the Sunrise Maiden, which is legally yours now. Although there are perhaps a few cranies of the Drift Rock you haven't explored, your efforts would likely more than satisfy the task that Gevalark Nor, the Eoxian diplomat, gave you what seems like a lifetime ago. Only a little Computers work is required to unlock the hanger doors, and with that, your exit off this bizarre asteroid.

There is one potential additional combat, but as it doesn't have any treasure, and you've completed the objective, so you're free to leave.

If you leave:
Of course, the Acreon and the Drift Rock remain contested between Astral Extractions and the Hardscrabble Collective, and you still have unfinished business of their own with Ambassador Gevalarsk Nor, who discreetly repays you for your services. Unfortunately, the you are not going to manage to keep what you discovered about the true nature of the Drift Rock secret, even if they want to. The observer bot that Nor sent along with the yo uhas been broadcasting its data the entire time (with some careful editing of any mention of the crate he sent for you to look for), and the ambassador has made the feed public. As a result, all of Absalom Station is abuzz with the revelation of the Drift Rock’s ancient origin, and you have even become minor celebrities on the station!

Yet your adventures have raised more questions than they have answered... perhaps to be explored at a later time!

Wayfinders

Male Android Technomancer (Icon)/2 | SP 6/10 HP 11/14 RP 3/4 | EAC 17 KAC 18 | F +0 R +4 W +3 | Init +4 Perc +0

Woot!

Exo-Guardians

Male NG lashunta (korasha) solarian (icon) 5 | SP 36/40 HP 39/39 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +4 | Speed 25ft | Stellar Mode: nil | detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: sidereal influence (bluff)

Not sure if we're waiting on anything but Thomagar is good to go.

Thomagar enters the ship cautiously, and checks through it thoroughly to convince himself that it is still space worthy. "Come, I believe it is time that we left this rock and return with what we have found." He glares at Clara-247 and reluctantly says, "I would be more than happy to turn you in, but our word was given. You're are free to go once we leave this rock."

501 to 504 of 504 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Wolfspirit IAAS Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.