[SFS]: Incident at Absalom Station (Inactive)

Game Master Wolfspirit

Hippocampus Stats:

HIPPOCAMPUS TIER 1
Upgraded Ringworks Wanderer (Starfinder Core Rulebook 310)
Small shuttle

Speed 6; Maneuverability perfect (turn 0)
AC 14; TL 14
HP 35; DT —; CT 7

Shields basic 20 (forward 5, port 5, starboard 5, aft 5)

Attack (Forward) light laser cannon (2d4)
Attack (Turret) coilgun (4d4)

Power Core Micron Ultra (80 PCU); Drift Engine none;
Systems basic mid-range sensors, extra light weapon mount (turret), mk 3 armor, mk 3 defenses, mk 1 trinode computer; Expansion Bays cargo hold, guest quarters (common), life boats

Modifiers +1 any three checks per round, +2 Computers, +3 Piloting; Complement 1–4


1 to 50 of 504 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Absalom Initiation

Incident at Absalom Station Gameplay. Please ninja dot. (Make a post and delete.)


Absalom Initiation

As far as accommodations go, the Okimoro isn’t the worst way to spend a couple days in The Drift. Plenty of time to get to know your fellow Starfinders that you share the shuttle with, at least. Economy confines aren’t the only things you share, however. You all have received the same somewhat cryptic vid-message from a dwarf with a bristly, copper-red beard and deep-set eyes beneath bushy eyebrows:

Starfinders, I have a potential mission for you on Absalom Station and I’ve booked passage for you on a commercial shuttle. Assemble on the Okimoro and meet with me in the docking bay when you arrive on Station. I’ll help you get settled when you get here, show you around the Station, and share the mission details.
~Venture Agent Duravor Kreel

That message was sent to you several days ago: just long enough to make any last minute preparations and board the transport. After an uneventful trek, the shuttle settles into the dock of Absalom Station with a small robotic voice intoning, ”Docking Bay 94. Please ensure that you have retrieved all belongings prior to departure.”

Everyone, please make introductions. You do have a couple days of flight to get to know each other.

Wayfinders

Male Android Technomancer (Icon)/2 | SP 6/10 HP 11/14 RP 3/4 | EAC 17 KAC 18 | F +0 R +4 W +3 | Init +4 Perc +0

An attractive android of indeterminate gender makes a salutatory gesture. He carries a rifle, a pistol, and a knife strapped to his carbon skin armor.

"Introductory Statement: I am Tinker 7, a male android agent of the Starfinder Society. My specialties are ranged combat, piloting, and certain types of persuasion. I speak Castrovelian and Sarcesian and am reasonably culturally aware. My skills and knowledge are at the disposal of this team"

During the flight, you can easily have determined that Tinker is an affable fellow. He gets humor perhaps more than many androids and is, in general, less "robotic" than many of his sort. With that said, he is still an android, and some of his speech patterns bely that.

Tinker will reluctantly discuss his failed efforts at working with the Refugists in an effort to create an android 'homeworld.' He was a leader among his people, but lost power during some sort of schism. He is unwilling to give details of how he was ousted, but does not appear particularly closed mouthed on the subject otherwise.

"Query: Have any of you prior knowledge of Venture Agent Kreel?"

Have I any prior knowledge of Ventura Agent Kreel?

Culture(C)(1): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 -5 to DC of Politician Checks

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Priest) worships Triune | Neutral - Mystic 1 (Healer) | 7/7 SP | 10/10 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM +2 | EAC 12 | KAC 13 | vs. CM 21 | Move: 30 ft | F +1 | R +1 | W +6 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) |

♫♫♫♫♫♫ - a non-sexuated android, with yellow lights under dark synthskin, is listening to Strawberry Machine Cake's latest album during the trip.

Introducing itself to its fellow Starfinders on the Okimoro: "Hello, I am Prototype Android & Nanite Genesis Enterprise, Akiton - PANGEA - Epsilon model, serial number 101218-705... but just call me Epsilon", while sharing a file on all your comm' sets.

Pangea has an old auto Pistol in a Quick Release Sheath, and a bowie knife on its belt, alongside a few grenades.
The android wears a dark suit of Second Skin Armor, with a visible Starfinder Insignia, and the three overlapping circles of Triune, the All-Code.
You see it has a pair of Jump Jets built into its body augment' slot.

It's only luggage is a very lightly packed Industrial Backpack, with a roll of titanium cable strapped to it.

Wayfinders

Female N Humanoid (Human) Icon Envoy 1 | HP: 10/10 SP:7/7 RP 3/3| EAC: 15 KAC: 16 | F: +0, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +D6+4 | Speed 40ft | Spells: none | Active conditions: none |

"Oh i do love spending time with Androids. You're people are so wonderfully different. You just don't look at the universe in the same way as a human does. Did i tell you i did a marketing speech on Aballon to promote a new beverage? It was branded as Triune's Triple Blend: The mathematically perfect coffee..." Jadzia tells her tale about wowing the gathered androids with her expert speech writing skills.

"Oh, i forgot to introduce myself again didn't I! My name is Jadzia Bainbridge, speech writer and presenter. Work has got a little slow recently so i'm trying to get my name linked to the Starfinder Society so i can pick up more a few more clients." as she mentions the Starfinder Society she presses a section of her skin on her hand and a glowing symbol of the society shows up as if from nowhere. She presses
the implant again and it vanishes as quickly as it appeared.

Jadzia wears a reinforced skin suit under her clothing and has a pistol in her holster than gives off a crackle of electricity when jostled too much. She seems to be travelling light but makes a point of showing off that she is happy to spend good money on good quality attire and equipment.

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Priest) worships Triune | Neutral - Mystic 1 (Healer) | 7/7 SP | 10/10 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM +2 | EAC 12 | KAC 13 | vs. CM 21 | Move: 30 ft | F +1 | R +1 | W +6 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) |

Epsilon turns its music off, and stares at Jadzia with obvious awe: "Triune's Triple Blend: The mathematically perfect coffee..., why, that is incredibly great! Just wonderful!"

Wayfinders

Female N Humanoid (Human) Icon Envoy 1 | HP: 10/10 SP:7/7 RP 3/3| EAC: 15 KAC: 16 | F: +0, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +D6+4 | Speed 40ft | Spells: none | Active conditions: none |

"I'll talk to my people and see if there are any more free samples lying around. It's becoming quite a popular beverage with most sentients who consume food and even with a few who don't eat and drink who just like the taste. I'll make a reminder for later when we get back to Absolom Station."

Jadzia makes a point of recording an overlydramatic note in her personal comm device as she speaks loud enough for all to hear.

"Note: Ask the T.T.B. people for some more free samples for the Starfinder Society. Adventurers travel around all the time so I'm sure coffee will be a big seller for the Society. Special note: My new android acquaintance, Epsilon, receives the first sample. End Note."

She puts the device away carefully then turns back to Epsilon, "There we go. I already have your contact details so i'll be sure to forward that to you as soon as it arrives."

bluff: 1d20 + 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (8) + (1) + 7 = 16

Although she isn't lying specifically she has no real pull with the company so doesn't know if her request will actually happen.

Exo-Guardians

M Shirren Scholar Operative(Explorer), Blindsense, Limited Telepathy

Unless otherwise noted, please presume that any bold text from Cestkion is telepathic speech. Given it'll be my normal mode of communication I'd rather not create confusion by using italics and expecting people to guess when it's speach and when it's personal thought. Thank you.

A Shirren, dull in coloration and normally dressed in a lab coat with the symbol of Oras on it will approach the group. "Greetings, my name is Cestkion, though you may dub otherwise if it is easier on your tongues. I am a scientist, primarily working in the fields of biotechnology and genetic engineering. I have recently joined the Society, hoping to study more phenomena in person and acquire more varied genetic samples. Speaking of which," He pulls several tubes and cheek swabs from his pack. "would you care to provide a genetic sample? It may aid in my work if you have any unique traits. And having such a sample on record may aid you if you suffer undue genetic damage from radiation or any of the other myriad threats we face. Or to help identify your remains if we encounter a particularly messy demise."

Cestkion will frequently work on his wrist computer if conversation runs slow, and shows a surprisingly broad base of knowledge on many different subjects. If the Swarm is mentioned unlike many other Shirren's he does not avoid the subject but embraces it with a great deal more emotional heat than he has otherwise demonstrated. He will offer that he has vowed to find a way to free them from their biological bondage, and often sidetrack himself speaking of various genetic markers and differences he has found between Shirren and Swarm, typically in a fashion that makes little sense to anyone else without advanced degrees in the subject.

Exo-Guardians

M Shirren Scholar Operative(Explorer), Blindsense, Limited Telepathy

"Triune's Triple Blend? I recall trying that, it was a most unpleasant experience. Though I will admit that I've yet to find a coffee type beverage that I could enjoy consuming. But one should keep trying new thing after all. New experiences are growth and opportunities to learn even when less than enjoyable."

Wayfinders

Male Android Technomancer (Icon)/2 | SP 6/10 HP 11/14 RP 3/4 | EAC 17 KAC 18 | F +0 R +4 W +3 | Init +4 Perc +0

Tinker looks at Cestkion, "Meaningful Response: A genetic sample was provided to the Society during my Commencement activities. Should your research be authorized by the Society, with appropriate safeguards in place, per standard regulations, the Society might provide you access to their database."

Exo-Guardians

M Shirren Scholar Operative(Explorer), Blindsense, Limited Telepathy

Cestkion' mandibles shift in what appears to be an attempt at a smile, albeit that's a charitable description which requires some squinting. "The society's records? It had not occurred to me that they had such records of their own agents. I'm afraid I haven't undergone Comencement yet, they agreed that a field test might stand in for their normal application and training period, this mission in fact. Understandable given their current shortage of personnel. I shall have to apply for access. My thanks for the suggestion."

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Priest) worships Triune | Neutral - Mystic 1 (Healer) | 7/7 SP | 10/10 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM +2 | EAC 12 | KAC 13 | vs. CM 21 | Move: 30 ft | F +1 | R +1 | W +6 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) |

SM: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Epsilon is very impressed with Jadzia's kindness, and immense clout!

Very interested in being spoken to in his mind, Epsilon tries to answer by thinking: "This is peaceful. I can have my eardrums busy listening to music... while "talking" at the same time! Anyhow, I will give you a genetic sample, but it belongs to P.A.N.G.E.A., the yoski-run company that made me".
The android complies, giving its sample.

Dataphiles

Male Android Menacing AI 1 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft |

A slender Android with a pompous air marches in, and declaims Greetings, mechanical beings and biological specimens alike. I am known as R.Z.M.R. I am here to support you on your as of yet undisclosed mission.

Answering to Cestkion, the android says You assume I rely on mitosis for tissue recovery. I do not, yet I appreciate your research efforts, as it may benefit the many.

Exo-Guardians

M Shirren Scholar Operative(Explorer), Blindsense, Limited Telepathy

Cestkion nods to Epsilon as he files away the sample. "Thank you, Epsilon. I shall notify your, parent corporation? Of the donation and the study I am doing. I have found that as my goal isn't monetization but freedom of a people and removal of a threat corporate entities seem unwilling to object publicly or in any substantive way. As such objections may seem to impinge on your own people's hard won freedom of self. But I shall include you in the discussion so that you may feel comfortable with their stance." After a moment's pause "And I am glad you find my communication pleasing. I find music quite relaxing and focusing myself. Though I find the common response to my own attempts at singing to be 'Never, ever, again, ever'. So I content myself now to simply listening in public spaces."

In response to RZMR "I am not certain I follow, but of course such is your choice. I hope we can work well together in pursuing the Society's goal."

Dataphiles

Male Android Menacing AI 1 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft |

RZMR responds to Cestkion Yes, we shall cooperate, and society will be all that stronger for it. I see potential in you.

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Priest) worships Triune | Neutral - Mystic 1 (Healer) | 7/7 SP | 10/10 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM +2 | EAC 12 | KAC 13 | vs. CM 21 | Move: 30 ft | F +1 | R +1 | W +6 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) |

"No need to notify the company, I just stated this in regards to not using it for commercial purposes, which I am sure you were not planning on doing. As for freedom, I am with you on that!", says Pangea-Epsilon.

Wayfinders

Female N Humanoid (Human) Icon Envoy 1 | HP: 10/10 SP:7/7 RP 3/3| EAC: 15 KAC: 16 | F: +0, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +D6+4 | Speed 40ft | Spells: none | Active conditions: none |

"Another Android! I can tell this is going to be a very interesting mission." says Jadzia while smiling at RZMR.

Jadzia moves over to the Shirren to talk to him without shouting across the ship. "Cestkion i'll gladly share a small sample of my DNA if it has the potential to help myself or other sentients in the future."

Jadzia takes a cheek swab, uses it, then seals it in the sample tube before handing it back.

"If you do come up with anything interesting and need a spokesperson to do a presentation I hope you'll think of me first."

Exo-Guardians

Male NG lashunta (korasha) solarian (icon) 5 | SP 36/40 HP 39/39 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +4 | Speed 25ft | Stellar Mode: nil | detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: sidereal influence (bluff)

We have 3 icons! Anyway, sorry I haven't had time to update Thomagar's profile page yet. Should be done within a day or so.
Will use bold italics for thought speech.

Thomagar enters the craft with a careful pace, looking around carefully. A tall muscular lashunta, he dressed in a heavy armor of golemforged plating, and clearly appears as a warrior of some kind, yet other than a starknife hanging from his belt, is otherwise unarmed.

As soon as the shuttle takes off, Thomagar sends to his group. "Greetings. It is indeed my pleasure to be sharing this craft with you. My name is Thomagar Dayana, although you may wish to call me Thom if you prefer." Pausing briefly, he humbly shares, "By way of introduction, I presume I should share that you might have heard of me, or rather of some of my works. I have a few pieces of my sculpture, for example, displayed in the Absalom Station of Modern Arts. You might be more familiar with my moniker, 'Firehands', that the media has dubbed me." He raises one of his hands and almost immediately, the entire arm glows with a fiery energy. He leaves this on for a second or so before lowering it again. The glow fades almost immediately. "Yes, this can be a weapon when necessary, but is it not better to create beauty with it."

He then settles down for the trip, mostly contented to just listen. Thomagar smiles warmly as he looks at his shuttlemates going back and forth about coffee, among other things. He glances out off the shuttle windows from time to time, staring out into the abyss with a serenity that almost shines forth, his antenna swaying gently according to this random thoughts. Much as Thomagar is a large and imposing figure, he exudes an aura of peace and calm.

He gently turns down the request for contribution of his genetic material. "My body is no more than a vessel for this incarnation. And when I pass, it shall return back to the stardust it came from."


Absalom Initiation

Moving on!

The brightly lit docks of Absalom Station are abuzz with activity as travelers bustle by, preparing to board or disembarking from starships bound to or from any of dozens of worlds. Brash and swaggering starpilots, scurrying ysoki mechanics, and expectant colonists mingle with enigmatic kasatha mystics, hard-faced asteroid miners, imposing vesk mercenaries, and more, creating a microcosm of the abundance and variety of life in the Pact Worlds. New arrivals meet friends, loved ones, or business contacts, and are whisked away into the humming activity of daily life on the vast space station. Beyond them, ground crews tend to the docked ships, and dockworkers in mechanized cargo lifters load and unload freight and baggage. A sharp tang of ozone hangs in the air—a byproduct of electrical discharges from the docked ships—but underneath, the station’s atmosphere has a slightly used aroma. The docking bay’s deck plates thrum beneath your feet, though whether it’s from the passage of innumerable feet or the vibrations of the station’s power conduits and air recycling systems is impossible to say.

You see your contact Kreel waiting for you in the middle of the docking bay. With his patched and stained coveralls, the dwarf looks like just another dockworker, but a badge bearing the symbol of the Starfinder Society stands out on his chest. Kreel checks the computer he’s holding and looks up to scan the crowd. When he sees the you, he raises a hand in greeting and gives you a friendly smile.

Cestkion Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Jadzia Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Pangea Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
RZMR Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 16 Missing bonus, but successful regardless
Thomagar Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6
Tinker 7 Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Perception DC 15 (Pangea, RZMR):
You notice two groups of people on the fringes of the docking bay furtively taking up defensive positions among stacks of cargo crates and machinery. You are able to act during the upcoming Surprise Round

Before you can return the greeting, however, the air is suddenly filled with laser blasts as a half dozen of the rougher looking docking bay occupants open fire on each other. Bystanders scream and flee in terror, diving for cover or milling about frantically. The two groups of men clearly seem intent on each other, however in the initial volley an errant bolt of scarlet from the east crew hits Kreel in the neck and the dwarf collapses to the ground.

Initiative:

Red, Orange, Blue Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
White, Purple, Green Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Cestkion Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Jadzia Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Pangea Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
RZMR Init: 1d20 ⇒ 16 Missing bonus
Thomagar Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Tinker 7 Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Surprise Round Action: Pangea, RZMR; Full Round 1: Tinker 7, RZMR?

Combat table:

<= ! -- means you're up!
Combat Map:Crossfire
Goodies:
    n/a

Baddies:

    n/a

Active Global Conditions: None.

Surprise Round:

  • Tinker 7: <= !
  • RZMR: <= !
  • -- Enemies
  • Pangea:
  • Cestkion:
  • Jedzia:
  • Thomgar:

Note: Pangea and RZMR get a Suprise Round action. Tinker 7 gets to act first in the first full round of combat, along (likely) with RZMR, who would get a surprise action and full round action.

Wayfinders

Male Android Technomancer (Icon)/2 | SP 6/10 HP 11/14 RP 3/4 | EAC 17 KAC 18 | F +0 R +4 W +3 | Init +4 Perc +0

I can’t move my character. It’s an iOS problem I believe. Can someone move me please?

Tinker moves to his left (5’ NW and then 20’ W) to gain what looks like cover among a bunch of boxes. While he moves, he draws his rifle. When he gets to cover, he takes a shot at the orange enemy due north of him...

Azimuth Laser Rifle: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 131d8 ⇒ 2 Fire


Absalom Initiation

(Moved)

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Priest) worships Triune | Neutral - Mystic 1 (Healer) | 7/7 SP | 10/10 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM +2 | EAC 12 | KAC 13 | vs. CM 21 | Move: 30 ft | F +1 | R +1 | W +6 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) |

Quite impressed by Thom's arm glowing with a fiery energy, Pangea wonders if that can be used to heat one's cup of soycaf. But the android does remain lost in its thoughts for the remainder of the trip, since it was built and will not return to stardust, but simply be recycled, so is this body an incarnation, where do I come from then?

Back at the Station, happy to be out of the Okimoro, and spotting the dwarf, Pangea waves to it... suddenly spotting the two groups setting up.
But, before it can call out a warning, the shots ring out.
Seeing the dwarf go down, Pangea moves straight for him: Needs help...

Dataphiles

Male Android Menacing AI 1 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft |

RZMR responds to Thomagar You understand all too well. Biological material, bound to decay once the flow of oxygen to the brain is inevitably interrupted. So fragile the individual, yet still it finds strength under the guidance of the collective good.

---
Combat
---

RZMR moves for cover, draws his pistol an mutters Barbarous fools. How dare they resist the order of law.

He readies a shot to target whoever might have the audacity to fire at Pangea

Readied Shot:

Tactical Semi-Automatic Justice: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 101d6 ⇒ 2 -2 per 30ft increment beyond 30


Absalom Initiation

Tinker's shot strikes the ganger, burning him in the shoulder. Pangea moves ahead, though as they move closer to Kreel the android can see that the laser took the dwarf in the throat, leaving a charred hole. Kreel is clearly dead.

RZMR's shot misses as the chaos of the laser fight continues. It's clear that the various combatants are more interested in shooting each other... not that that makes it much safer in the vicinity

Orange@Pangea: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Red@Orange: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Blue@Green: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
White@Purple: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Purple@Red: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Green@White: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Orange: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Green: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Purple: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Red: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
White: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Up Next: Pangea, Cestkion, Jedzia, Thomgar!

Combat table:

<= ! -- means you're up!
Combat Map:Crossfire
Goodies:
    n/a

Baddies:

    Orange -4, Green -2, Purple -2, Red -4, White -5

Active Global Conditions: None.

Surprise Round:

  • Tinker 7: Shoot and a score
  • RZMR: Shoot and a miss
  • -- Enemies
  • Pangea: <= !
  • Cestkion: <= !
  • Jedzia: <= !
  • Thomgar <= !

Exo-Guardians

Male NG lashunta (korasha) solarian (icon) 5 | SP 36/40 HP 39/39 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +4 | Speed 25ft | Stellar Mode: nil | detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: sidereal influence (bluff)

That would be his first priority so are there any other innocents about?


Absalom Initiation

(All the innocents are essentially on the periphery, and will not be marked on the map. The apparent gang members are still shooting wildly, though this round they did better at containing their fire between the two opposing groups.)

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Priest) worships Triune | Neutral - Mystic 1 (Healer) | 7/7 SP | 10/10 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM +2 | EAC 12 | KAC 13 | vs. CM 21 | Move: 30 ft | F +1 | R +1 | W +6 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) |

No, he's... dead, Pangea thinks, hitting his comm' link to share the information with its comrades: "They killed Kreel!".

A bit at a loss as to what to do, now that the one it wanted to save is obviously dead, Pangea moves to the right, ejecting its auto-pistol from its quick-release sheath, and taking aim at the aggressor in blue-- shooting at him.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 161d6 ⇒ 5 (did not count Cover)

Wayfinders

Female N Humanoid (Human) Icon Envoy 1 | HP: 10/10 SP:7/7 RP 3/3| EAC: 15 KAC: 16 | F: +0, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +D6+4 | Speed 40ft | Spells: none | Active conditions: none |

Jadzia runs over to the crates near Pangea and tries her best to make the most of cover.

"Oh that poor man! What a horrid situation this is!"

Just a double move from Jadzia.

Exo-Guardians

Male NG lashunta (korasha) solarian (icon) 5 | SP 36/40 HP 39/39 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +4 | Speed 25ft | Stellar Mode: nil | detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: sidereal influence (bluff)

"What!" Thomagar calls out in indignation. Whatever conflict they have, they need to stop before more innocents are hurt in the crossfire.

His antenna waving agitatedly reflecting his state of mind, Thomagar races towards the nearest gang member, his right arm glowing with fiery radiance. Double move

Photon attunement rd 1

Exo-Guardians

M Shirren Scholar Operative(Explorer), Blindsense, Limited Telepathy

I can't move on the map either, I've done google slides but not docs, trying to find a workaround. In the meantime.

Cestkion will move up next to RMZR behind cover and draw his pistol. This consumes the turn. Drat that rule about BAB and weapon drawing

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Priest) worships Triune | Neutral - Mystic 1 (Healer) | 7/7 SP | 10/10 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM +2 | EAC 12 | KAC 13 | vs. CM 21 | Move: 30 ft | F +1 | R +1 | W +6 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) |

Cestkion: I moved you. Sorry if I did not get it right.

Dataphiles

Male Android Menacing AI 1 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft |

Miscreants! Their own little selfish goals put on display in an open brawl, their egos ready to manifest themselves at the expense of others. Despicable. Let us leave them to it, society does not benefit from engaging them.

Wayfinders

Male Android Technomancer (Icon)/2 | SP 6/10 HP 11/14 RP 3/4 | EAC 17 KAC 18 | F +0 R +4 W +3 | Init +4 Perc +0

Tinker shouts over the din of combat, "Urgent Recommendation: If we are to withdraw, we should not leave the body of our fallen comrade. Someone will need to grab the body of Duravor Kreel."

Exo-Guardians

M Shirren Scholar Operative(Explorer), Blindsense, Limited Telepathy

Thank you Epsilon, that's exactly what I was aiming for. Now that I've a gun out I can try some trick attack stuff to move in future rounds.

To those within 30' of Cestkion, so all but Tinker & Thomagar "But we should help quell this violent outbursts. It has already claimed one life and could cost many more. Their weapon fire could yet hit another bystander or potentially worse rupture the station's hull and kill a great many more before countermeasures and repairs can be enacted.After a moment's pause Cestkion's mind voice returns with an angrier tinge. Besides which, our comrade deserves some vengeance for his untimely demise."


Absalom Initiation

Being the healer he/she/it is, Pangea spreads the pain to the only undamaged shooter by perceptively shooting at him. The chaotic firefight carries on, one bolt hitting Thomagar!

Crossfires!:

Cestkion StrayShot: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Jadzia StrayShot: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Pangea StrayShot: 1d6 ⇒ 5
RZMR StrayShot: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Thomagar StrayShot: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Tinker 7 StrayShot: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Attack @Thomagar: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Damage @Thomagar: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Next up: RZMR, Tinker 7

Combat table:

<= ! -- means you're up!
Combat Map:Crossfire
Goodies:
    Thomagar -2

Baddies:

    Orange -4, Green -2, Purple -2, Red -4, White -5, Blue -5

Active Global Conditions: None.


  • Tinker 7: <= !
  • RZMR: <= !
  • -- Enemies
  • Pangea:
  • Cestkion:
  • Jedzia:
  • Thomgar:

Wayfinders

Male Android Technomancer (Icon)/2 | SP 6/10 HP 11/14 RP 3/4 | EAC 17 KAC 18 | F +0 R +4 W +3 | Init +4 Perc +0

Tinker takes two shots at the orange thug...

Azimuth Laser Rifle: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 5 - 4 = 21d8 ⇒ 4 Fire; Burn 1d6

Azimuth Laser Rifle: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 5 - 4 = 91d8 ⇒ 8 Fire; Burn 1d6

Hmmmm.

Dataphiles

Male Android Menacing AI 1 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft |

RZMR double moves into the urinary that is mid-deck.

Exo-Guardians

Male NG lashunta (korasha) solarian (icon) 5 | SP 36/40 HP 39/39 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4 | Init: +2 | Perc: +8, SM: +4 | Speed 25ft | Stellar Mode: nil | detect thoughts 1/1 | Active conditions: sidereal influence (bluff)

"Stop this now!" Thomagar roars in an uncharacteristically loud voice, as his body is suddenly sheathed with glowing fire, which propels him forward towards with a fiery trail. He comes up in front of the green gang member and slams his glowing fist into his chest.

solar palm, stellar rush, vs green KAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 dmg, photon mode: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5

photon attune rd 2


Absalom Initiation

Buckets of dice:

Red@Orange: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Blue@Green: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
White@Purple: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Purple@Red: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Green@White: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Orange: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Purple: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Red: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
White: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

There is another round of confused shooting between the two groups, though several of the combatants are starting to see you as as large of threats as their opponents. Orange hides behind a crate while the sprays of lasers fly around the room. Thomagar's fist connects, dealing a significant blow to the ganger.

Somehow, you've managed to fairly evenly split the damage between enemies ;)

Next up: Everyone (except for Thomagar)

Combat table:

<= ! -- means you're up!
Combat Map:Crossfire
Goodies:
    Thomagar -2

Baddies:

    Orange -9, Green -7, Purple -4, Red -6, White -10, Blue -5

Active Global Conditions: None.


  • Tinker 7: <= !
  • RZMR: <= !
  • -- Enemies
  • Pangea: <= !
  • Cestkion: <= !
  • Jedzia: <= !
  • Thomgar: One Punch Man

Wayfinders

Male Android Technomancer (Icon)/2 | SP 6/10 HP 11/14 RP 3/4 | EAC 17 KAC 18 | F +0 R +4 W +3 | Init +4 Perc +0

Tinker takes two more shots at the orange thug, although if he drops, I will adjust fire to green and purple in that order...

Azimuth Laser Rifle: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 5 - 4 = 31d8 ⇒ 8 Fire; Burn 1d6

Azimuth Laser Rifle: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 5 - 4 = 71d8 ⇒ 2 Fire; Burn 1d6

Wow! I should have brought my other dice!

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Priest) worships Triune | Neutral - Mystic 1 (Healer) | 7/7 SP | 10/10 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM +2 | EAC 12 | KAC 13 | vs. CM 21 | Move: 30 ft | F +1 | R +1 | W +6 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) |

All amped up as its adrenaline-boosters go into overdrive, Pangea feels like some soldier from the Starfinder vid-training programs, and double-taps the ganger in blue.
As the shells eject from its auto-pistol, and the smell of cordite permeates the air, Pangea is proud of its aim.

Bang...: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (19) - 3 = 161d6 ⇒ 1
Bang!: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (17) - 3 = 141d6 ⇒ 5 (did not count possible Cover)

Wayfinders

Female N Humanoid (Human) Icon Envoy 1 | HP: 10/10 SP:7/7 RP 3/3| EAC: 15 KAC: 16 | F: +0, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +D6+4 | Speed 40ft | Spells: none | Active conditions: none |

Jadzia unclips her side arm from it's holster and makes sure it's still set to stun. Now sure that she isn't going to accidentally kill someone she takes aim at the gang member not far away hiding behind some boxes. White.

"Hey there! The stewards are coming up behind you!" she yells at him, then takes her shot in his moment of distraction.

Clever Feint:

As a standard action, you can fake out an enemy within 60
feet, making that enemy open to your attacks. Attempt a
Bluff check with the same DC as a check to feint against
that enemy (though this isn't a standard check to feint,
so Improved Feint and Greater Feint don't apply). Even if
you fail, that enemy is flat-footed against your attacks (see
page 276) until the end of your next turn. If you succeed,
the enemy is also flat-footed against your allies' attacks
until the end of your next turn. You can't use clever feint
against a creature that lacks an Intelligence score.

Clever Feint, expertise: 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 7 + (5) = 18

Static Arc pistol attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Static Arc pistol damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2 50ft range. Electric damage, non-lethal

Exo-Guardians

M Shirren Scholar Operative(Explorer), Blindsense, Limited Telepathy

You said the fatal shot appeared to come from the east, so orange's direction?

Keeping low to the ground Cestkion moves toward one of the thugs. His compound eyes intent not on his foe, but the many polished surfaces around him. While the thug hides behind the crate his reflection shows Cestkion what he's doing and where he'll soon be. As the thug starts to raise up to take another shot Cestkion takes aim at where he expects him to appear and readies to fire.

Trick attack at Orange, as I believe they're my clearest shot for that side.

Trick, DC 20+CR: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16
If successful the foe is flatfooted and takes an additional 1d6 ⇒ 5 damage.
Pistol shot: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 131d4 ⇒ 3

And thank you, I can modify the map now

Dataphiles

Male Android Menacing AI 1 | SP 12/12 HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +2; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft |

RZMR hides out in his little shelter, confident that the two parties will slaughter each other, but not before he sends a telepathic message to Thomagar Let these fools duke it out among themselves. We'll deal with any miscreants that choose to fire on us later


Absalom Initiation

Cestkion, it's hard to tell who gave the initial shot, given the chaos, but it was more likely "white's" side than "orange". Both are shooting into the busy landing bay, though. If you'd rather change your target, let me know. White would probably be the cleanest shot for you, especially if you moved as part of the Trick attack


Absalom Initiation

Orange@Jadzia: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Red@Orange: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Blue@Pangea: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Purple@Red: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Green@Thomagar: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

White@Jadzia: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 Maybe? Misses either way

Thomagar Damage from Green: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Tinker's shots shoot out more wildly than the gangers', but luckily only hit the wall and could convincingly be blamed on the others. A small info screen perviously displayed "Only you can prevent station fires" with a Ysoki sternly pointing at crisped circuitry appears to have caught on fire, though. Pangea's aim is a little better, though they appearantly skipped the vid, "Cover, and you." Only one shot hit. RZMR apparently really needed to go. Do androids need to use the lavatory? Jadzia cleverly feints her target. White is flatfooted

Green takes a guarded step away from the man with a glowing hand, firing off a shot. A few of the different teams set aside their differences to fire into the party, though the shots go wild.

Next up: Everyone

Combat table:

<= ! -- means you're up!
Combat Map:Crossfire
Goodies:
    Thomagar -6

Baddies:

    Orange -9, Green -7, Purple -4, Red -6, White -12, Blue -6

Active Global Conditions: None.


  • Tinker 7: <= !
  • RZMR: <= !
  • -- Enemies
  • Pangea: <= !
  • Cestkion: <= !
  • Jedzia: <= !
  • Thomgar:

Acquisitives

Sexless Android (Priest) worships Triune | Neutral - Mystic 1 (Healer) | 7/7 SP | 10/10 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +1 | Perc +8 | SM +2 | EAC 12 | KAC 13 | vs. CM 21 | Move: 30 ft | F +1 | R +1 | W +6 | (+2 vs. mind-affect', disease, poison...) |

Pangea moves forward, trying to remember 'small-arms training', and wondering if if this new vantage point might not give it cover but not help the enemy.
Anyhow, the auto-pistol barks once more.
Pangea thinks: bullets are expensive.

Bang: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 141d6 ⇒ 3

Exo-Guardians

M Shirren Scholar Operative(Explorer), Blindsense, Limited Telepathy

I'm sorry, that's the danger of posting at three am when you get up at 6 am for work. Cestkion will have headed the other direction. Sorry and thank you. And I agree with Epsilon, bullets are expensive when compared to the free of energy.

Cestkion darts around behind Epsilon to take their foes in the rear. But instead of stopping to take a shot while in full view Cestkion presses forward, swerving around boxes to get cover.

Double move to current position.

Wayfinders

Male Android Technomancer (Icon)/2 | SP 6/10 HP 11/14 RP 3/4 | EAC 17 KAC 18 | F +0 R +4 W +3 | Init +4 Perc +0

Tinker takes two more shots at the orange thug, although if he drops, I will adjust fire to green and purple in that order...

Azimuth Laser Rifle: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 5 - 4 = 191d8 ⇒ 8 Fire; Burn 1d6

Azimuth Laser Rifle: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 5 - 4 = 61d8 ⇒ 8 Fire; Burn 1d6


Absalom Initiation

The combat continues! White falls down unconscious, and blue is looking decidedly... blue, while still up. Meanwhile, an arc or Laser-fire from Tinker to Orange causes the thug to rock back, clearly dead.

Next up: Thomagar, Jedzia, and RZMR.

1 to 50 of 504 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Wolfspirit IAAS Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.