Rd Sun's Reign of Winter

Game Master JankInTheTank

Reign of Winter AP, starting at level 1
Loot Sheet

Maps and Info


251 to 300 of 1,547 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

| Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None | HP: 8/14 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +5 R: +2 W: +7 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM: +3

They all seem to recognize the dead man who laid within the snow, Baradim's head tilting to the side to study him for a few moments as Samuel gave a short prayer. Crouching down beside him, the druid's hand would run over the dead man's face and a sad sigh would leave him. "I am sorry, old man. The ground is frozen and there is no dirt for me to bless you with. Sleep well, sleep deep, may none disturb you after us." Baradim manages to keep the chill out of his voice but when he stands up, he catches sight of the white stag beginning to approach them. A moment later, it seems to speak!

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Baradim's eyes widen in surprise for a moment as he stands up, brushing the snow off of himself again. Snowpaw stays close, eyeing the beast carefully and poised to strike to defend his friend. Samuel and Letitia both seem to ask their questions, Letitia's response getting more of a giggle from Baradim as he paces in the back.

[smaller]"Faclan glic, Wolf-Chosen. Feumaidh sinn ar sùilean a chumail fosgailte fad an t-siubhail."[smaller] Baradim whispers to Greadra, speaking in the old, secret tongue once more.

Druidic:
"Wise words, Wolf-Chosen. We must keep our eyes open at all times."

Baradim keeps an eye out around them, lest the stag be merely a diversion to lead them into a trap.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 10 - 4 = 26


RoW Maps

The stag turns towards Letitia as she speaks and seems to ignore the others once it notices her outfit.

લિટલ સફેદ ચૂડેલ, હું તે નિષ્ઠુર ભાષા બોલતા નથી. ચોક્કસ તમે પરી બોલે છે

Sylvan:

Little white witch, I do not speak that barbaric language. surely you speak Sylvan

It does not reply to Samuel's question about the bandits and sentinels. the others stand their ground, wary of some trick. Baradim is particularly alert, but does not spot any danger.


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

Letitia tosses her hair with a shake of her head. Her mouth twists as the stag switches its speech to that of the faerie. "અલબત્ત. હું મારા પ્રશ્નનો પુનરાવર્તન કરીશ. તમે કેવી રીતે આ જમીનમાં આવ્યા?"

Sylvan:

"Of course. I will repeat my question. How did you come to this land?"

While she speaks, she thinks on the sort of fey that might be able to appear as a stag.
Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9


| Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None | HP: 8/14 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +5 R: +2 W: +7 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM: +3

Baradim's head perks as he recognizes the tongue that the stag now speaks in, his attention turning towards the conversation. He listens in quietly for now, content to simply let the witch and stag speak to each other.


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 33 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Samuel observes the action with growing concern "You know the language of the stags Letitia? What is it telling you?" the Sentinel grumbles "It feels wrong to shot for food at something that speaks"


RoW Maps

Letitia is not able to think of any fey that look like a stag. perhaps this is an enchanted or awakened stag?

હું નવા જંગલમાં અહીં આવ્યો છું હું એક ખુલ્લા બારણું મારફતે આવે છે. અહીં તમારો વ્યવસાય શું છે?

Sylvan:

I am newly arrived here in the forest. I have come through an open door. what is your business here?


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

Letitia spares an irritated glance at Samuel. "It's proven that it can speak the language of Taldor as well, so let's not speak aloud of shooting it," she whispers under her breath.

Not identifying what manner of creature it may be, she decides to observe the Law of Winter anyway. She had asked it a question, and it had answered. Therefore, she was obligated to answer a question of its own.

"અમે આ ઉનાળામાં જમીનોમાં શિયાળાના કારણોની તપાસ કરવા માટે અહીં છીએ. શિયાળો કેટલો આવે છે?"

Sylvan:

"We are here to investigate the cause of the winter in these summer lands. How winter has come here?"


HP 30/30 AC 19, Touch 12, Flatfooted 17, CMD 21, Saves F +7, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs. divination; +8 vs. nonlethal from cold); Perception +8, Sense Motive +1; Init +2 | Status: Normal

Thankfully Alec had spent nearly his entire life waiting patiently. That's what a hunter did. You didn't give up a prime spot on a game trail after a few minutes because nothing came along. You didn't real your line in because the fish weren't biting. And you didn't interrupt a conversation between a woman and a talking stag. At least that's what he kept telling himself.

His grasp on the haft of his spear was loose and relaxed, ready to brace it or hurl it in a split second. He was really hoping it would not come to either, but he had seen too many situations lately that demanded one or the other.

"Maybe it knows about the snowman?"


RoW Maps

The stag tosses its head, seemingly in annoyance at Samuel's interruption.

It continues to speak in Sylvan to Letitia:

આહ, હું જોઉં છું. તેથી તમે પેલ ટાવરના એજન્ટ નથી. મને મનુષ્યની રાજનીતિ ખબર નથી, પરંતુ મને વિશ્વાસ છે કે શાશ્વત શિયાળની જમીન તેમની સરહદો વિસ્તૃત કરવા માંગે છે. હવે તમે મારો પ્રશ્ન: શું ત્યાં બીજી જાદવિગા ઉનાળાની ભૂમિમાં પોતાને છુપાવી રહી છે?

Sylvan:

Ah, I see. So you are not an agent of the Pale Tower. I do not know the politics of man, but I believe the land of Eternal Winter is seeking to expand their borders. Now my question to you: are there other Jadwiga hiding themselves in the summer lands?

GM rolls:

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Greadra: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Baradim: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Letitia: 1d20 ⇒ 7
Alec: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Samuel: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Snowpaw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Baradim, Samuel:

As the conversation continues, both of you are able to notice that something is off. the animal doesn't seem to be moving its mouth as it speaks, and it's subtle movements don't seem to be in time with the conversation. It almost looks like the stag isn't the one talking at all...


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

Letitia's eyes glitter at the revelation. The concept of Irrisen expanding was both exciting and terrible. She presses her lips together tightly as she considers the beast's deduction that she was an exile. It might be something we cannot allow to leave alive, she considers, though she now had to answer its next question. And she had more yet to learn as well. A third question would likely be answered. Any more would be pushing things unless the fae was amused with the conversation. She ignores Alec's question about the snowman.

"જો હોય તો, તેઓએ મને પોતાને ઓળખ્યો નથી. મારો ત્રીજો પ્રશ્ન છે, હવે ઈર્રિસેનની રાણી કોણ છે?"

Sylvan:

"If there are, they have not made themselves known to me. My third question is, Who is the queen now of Irrisen?"


| Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None | HP: 8/14 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +5 R: +2 W: +7 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM: +3

Baradim was studying the conversation for quite awhile now, watching the odd stag and witch talk to one another in the tongue of the Fair Folk. Revelation after revelation was beginning to come to the surface now and Baradim's eyes watched the witch in question very carefully. Agents of the Pale Tower, jadwiga, all these terms that had no real meaning but he had seen the excitement upon her face at the poor, frozen man. Turning his head to Greadra, he'd realize that the stag's mouth had not really been moving. The words do not match up with its mannerisms, it was another trick. When he spoke, again it was a low whisper meant only for her ears.

"Chan e sin am fìor fhìor. Cùm do shùilean fosgailte, tha e timcheall oirnn." He said softly, shivering again as he moved up from her side to step alongside Letitia. The half-orc would smile at the stag, patiently waiting for it to answer her question before he would speak up with his own after words.

Druidic:
"That is not the true faerie. Keep your eyes open, it is around us."

"હું અવરોધવું માફી માગું છું. હું બારડીમ વોક્સ-ધ-અર્થ છું હું તમને પ્રશ્ન માટે પ્રશ્ન ઉઠાવી જોઉં છું, તેથી હવે મને તમારા માટે એક પ્રશ્ન છે." The sylvan rolled beautifully off of his tongue, despite the way that his lips sought to shiver and his teeth longed to chatter fruitlessly in his mouth. "હું ખરેખર તમે હમણાં છે જ્યાં તરીકે વિચિત્ર હતી? આ હરણ દંડ એજન્ટ છે, પરંતુ હું ખરેખર આવા સુંદર, ઉમદા વાજબી લોક જેવા તમે, માનનીય Fawfein પર જોવા માંગો છો." He would then cross his arms and keep that toothy grin visible, awaiting to see what the agent and fey would do next.

1st Part of Sylvan:
"I apologize for the interruption. I'm Baradim Walks-The-Earth. I see you are exchanging a question for a question, now I would like to do the same."

2nd Part of Sylvan:
"I was curious as to where you actually are right now? The stag is a fine agent but I truly wish to gaze upon such a fine, noble Fair Folk such as you, honorable Fawfein."


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 33 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

When Samuel poses more attention to the words he seems to raise in surprise "Wait... that is the language of yaya. She used to play the secret language with me and my sister when we were small kids, so others in town could not understand. How is it you all talk our secret language?!"

He looks to the others whom might be confused "They are saying the land of Eternal Winter is seeking to expand their borders and Fawfein came from a portal in the forest. He wants to know if we are agents of the Pale Tower, whatever that means..."

Samuel also notices something strange about the mouth movement of the stag and looks around trying to find the source.
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

If it does not answer properly to Baradim he attempts to sound cool and menacing "ઠીક છે, ચાલો હું તમને ફૌફેઈન ભાષાંતર કરું. તરત જ પોતાને બતાવો અથવા હરણના મૃત છે"

Sylvan:

"Ok, let me translate you Fawfein. You have exactly five seconds to make yourself visible to us or the stag is dead."

Bluff: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


1 person marked this as a favorite.
RoW Maps

The stag backs up slightly, and the voice grows quite cold, switching back to common.

"So many questions you have, yet you give little back.

The little witch wants to know who is queen? You cannot have been gone from your home so long as to have forgotten your own blood who sits on the throne! Elvanna is queen as she has been for the last hundred years!

And the half-blood asks to see my true form, yet openly carries cold iron fashioned into a weapon of war.

I will take my leave of you, with my third question which I do not demand an answer. Tell me, summer children. Did you know you have a White Witch of noble blood and great power in your midst? perhaps you are her thralls, or perhaps she has bewitched you all...."

With that, the stag begins cautiously walking backwards, back towards the trees to the north of the path.


| Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None | HP: 8/14 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +5 R: +2 W: +7 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM: +3

The stag begins to back away and Baradim's smile seems to fade a little bit before he gives a nonchalant shrug. It wasn't that the faerie creature was wrong, just wrong about his presumptions is all. He would lean over at Samuel, giving the man a small nod.

"Strong words, Thunderstrike. Maybe a bit too heavy, no?" Baradim would give him a nudge before Fawfein exposed Letitia. Baradim's eyes lingered on the woman with the white stripe in her hair, so unbothered by the cold. He would step up to her, his eyebrow raised for a moment as he stared at her.

Then he laughed. He laughed hard, loud, and merrily.

A hand would clasp her shoulders as he tried to catch his breath, the warmth of his laughter almost easing the chill that had settled on his bones. "My! How upset the little faerie is to expose you! That settles it then...you are not a threat. It would be so foolish to expose an agent amidst their enemies for no other reason...no other reason but to breed mistrust! Ha!" Baradim would pat her on the shoulder, shaking his head slightly as he finally caught his breath. "It is good to know, at last. Here...I was worried you were maybe an enemy Letitia. I like you, I'd hate to kill you."

He'd dismissively wave off the stag, shaking his head. "Come! Come! I am cold and long for the warmth of a fire!" The revelation seemed to do but lighten Baradim's spirits, though it was left unsaid how the others would react. At least the half-blood seemed alright with the truth of her heritage.


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

"No..." Letitia whispers, her eyes wide as saucers with astonishment, Baradim's laughter failing to register with her entirely. "It's not possible. Her time is over!" Sudden, abject fright strikes her as a terrifying realization washes over her. She looks over to Samuel in utter horror. "You used my name!" she hisses at him.

When Baradim says he's relieved not to have to kill her, she looks at him sadly. "I'm dead the moment that creature returns to the door back to Irrisen," she says, her voice trembling with fear.


| Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None | HP: 8/14 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +5 R: +2 W: +7 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM: +3

Letitia's cold demeanor seems to shrink away as fear took over her and the druid's laughter would quickly cease. "Fear like fire washes away the ice." Baradim thinks softly, moving in towards her. She lashes out at Samuel in anger but Baradim sees to the root of that anger, the fearful girl within it who quivers now. Yet it is Letitia's last words that bring an almost sorrowful look to Baradim's eyes. The half-orc was never good at hiding his emotions; he wore them as freely as the wind would blow.

"Dear Letitia, so smart and so beautiful. You know so very much, more so than any of us...I think." Despite the cold, he would slip an arm around her and shake his head. "I know not your tale nor your fear. We are far from Irrisen but if they have a door open here; we must shut it. For your sake and for the sake of the spirits." He tried to squeeze her as reassuringly as he could, smiling wide as he did. "If it makes you feel better, I will walk with you. Will you walk with me?"


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 33 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

As the stag attempts to retreat without the voice source revealing himself, Samuel triggers his musket.
Musket+PB (touch and precise shot): 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 1 = 14
Piercing/Bludgeoning damage+PB: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Although not very effective, it is probably enough to make the stag run. "There was no reason for me to conceal your name. That's the little truth you have told us up to now about you and those are their consequences. Anyway the stag returning your home is the last of your problems right now" the man slowly reloads the firearm "Baradim might be right. But still we deserve an explanation" Samuel coldly takes aim at Letitia.


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

Letitia's icy facade had shattered, exposing herself as a frightened girl in her late teens. The unseasonable winter that had earlier given her a measure of excitement and power now felt like the jaws of an enormous trap, slowly closing in around her.

She was furious at Samuel for using her name in front of the fey, but she knew deep down it was misplaced anger at herself. Why didn't I change my name? It would have been so simple. Except it wasn't. She had easily discarded the name Elvanna, the name of her sovereign and kin who had so callously ordered her murder. But she couldn't bring herself to sever the last tie to her icy home, especially since she had held out hope that she may be able to return once Elvanna had been deposed and a new Jadwiga installed in her place.

But that hadn't happened, somehow. And she was shaken to the core.

She slips out of Baradim's embrace and steps away from him, turning her face so they all cannot see her fear. She tries to reassemble her mask, that icy veneer of cold control, but it keeps shattering. She trembles, but it's not because of the chill.

Samuel speaks, and she turns her head to look at him only to see the barrel of his gun pointed at her. Her eyes go wide and suddenly she realizes she may not have to worry about her queen learning that she still lives. The immediate, deadly situation she is in repairs her mask well enough, and she squares her body to face the gunman.

Realizing that her face was wet, she wipes her cheeks quickly, resolved to face her death bravely. She doesn't look at the gun and that dark tunnel pointed straight at her, but fixes her eyes on Samuel's.

"An explanation? Very well. The fey did not lie. I am a winter witch of Irrisen. I've also been ordered to die by my sovereign, Queen Elvanna, so I fled my country. Tell me, Samuel brother of Ariadna, are you going to carry out my queen's order?" she says softly, still trembling.


HP 30/30 AC 19, Touch 12, Flatfooted 17, CMD 21, Saves F +7, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs. divination; +8 vs. nonlethal from cold); Perception +8, Sense Motive +1; Init +2 | Status: Normal

The talking deer was bad enough, but once the others had started speaking in tongues, Alex was perplexed, dumbfounded even. It almost seemed like madness to the young man that the only one's words he understood was the animal's. It just wasn't right.

Finally he heard words that he knew, but they sounded almost as foreign as the languages the others were speaking.

Eternal winter? Fawfein? Pale Tower? He understood the words, but did not understand their value here.

It barely registered to him when Samuel leveled his weapon at the stag. Alec knew how to skin stag, how to cook it, and what to do with the left over parts. He knew what Samuel's weapon would do to the animal, and he knew the report it made when it fired. What he hadn't known was who Samuel would point the weapon at next. When he saw it pointed at Letitia, he acted.

He charged through the snow faster than he should have been able, straight for Letitia. At the last second, he veered in place and raised his shield, interposing himself between Letitia and Samuel.

"I will not stand by and allow you to murder her!"


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 33 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Samuel startles a second, blinking his eyes at Letitia's revelation and following question "I am not pawn of your Queen" he seems to doubt, then Alec dashes to cover Letitia and the Sentinel frowns "She is a witch, you heard that Alec? I was sure they were just tales back this morning, but I trust what she says, I trust what I saw. The potion crafting, Erastil's will, I am so lucky I did not drunk it, I would not be surprised if she enchanted you with her potion Alec, she insisted so much for you to drink it..."

The Kellid is tense and looks at the others, if the witch has enchanted everyone he is outnumbered right now... "What you others think?" he then turns again to address Letitia, slightly lowering his musket to the legs "If we are to trust you are not our enemy, we then need to know all the truth. No more lies or hidden agenda's Letitia. What did you do for this Queen Elvanna wanting your death? And why did you join us on this course to save Lady Argentea?" he makes a pause and then adds "And what was there in Alec's potion?"
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


1 person marked this as a favorite.
| Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None | HP: 8/14 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +5 R: +2 W: +7 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM: +3

Baradim watches the engagement with a cold deference, the savagery of the civilized people coming to bear. Yet he was the wild man, the outcast, the one that did not make sense when it came to their sensibilities. Yet here they were, fighting among themselves just like the faerie would predict that they would. How absolutely foolish.

Alec would move in defense of the young woman while Samuel kept his gun raised upwards, pointing at the witch that was there. The ranger's bravery puts a smile on the druid's face even as he watches the situation devolve that much more. The tension in Samuel's face was clear as the snow upon the ground but when he asked Baradim what he thought, the druid's eyebrow raised.

"You ask what I think, my friend?" Baradim poised, looking over at Letitia for a moment before he scoffed. "If she was truly against us, she would not aid us at all. She would've let us suffer with our wounds, let Alec here ache in pain. There was nothing to gain by doing so and if she is trying to enchant us..." He looked back at her again, chuckling to himself. "She has been as cold as ice to us all, afraid for us to find the truth. Terrified of it."

"I am no stranger to such scrutiny. I am Shoanti; a stranger to these lands. I am a half-blood...and not the pretty kind either. I have been the target of many a witchhunt, driven from towns that I could help because of my strangeness. So no, I do not believe she is a danger to us." Baradim would move now, standing beside Alec and puffing his chest out to be as large of a shield as he could be. "If you mean to kill her, you would have to kill me first. And my friend might have issues with that." There would be the low growl of the tiger that moved beside the druid, the threatening sound heard even over the muffling noise of the snowfall.

"However..." Baradim would begin to add, looking over at Letitia past his shoulder. "...Thunderstrike is right. You have kept secrets from us; dangerous ones it seems. I think that either you tell us the truth...or you leave us now and flee your fate as long as you can. Just remember, before you decide, that a wolf without its pack does not last long." Baradim would stare at the witch for a time; not harshly but sternly. It was for her to decide; the speak the truth or walk away as a lie. He could offer her no other choice than that.


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

Everything remained tense. Samuel had lowered his gun, but it was still pointed in her direction. Alec and Baradim had both come to her defense, but Baradim demanded answers the same as Samuel. Greadra remained silent, watching.

All eyes were on her. Her next words would likely seal her fate, so her mind raced. However, her thoughts were in turmoil: Elvanna still on the throne? Had I miscounted the months? And is my country truly expanding its borders this far south? She needed time to think, to understand. But she didn't have time.

She closes her eyes, standing rigid beneath the scrutiny of those who traveled into the mysterious winter with her. She considers the questions put to her and the answers demanded of her.

Her eyes open and she glares at Samuel with an icy blue stare. "No lies. My queen ordered my death because I fell behind in my training. I joined your expedition because I was curious about the rumors of the cold. Alec's potion contained frog's tears, blisterwort, the stinger of a queen bee, and three drops of sap from an ancient tree of the Border Wood."

She arches a challenging eyebrow at Samuel. She trembles, but she begins to feel Winter close around her heart, giving her a measure of boldness. Her training as a Jadwiga asserts itself. "You have asked three questions and I have given you three answers. Now it is my turn. Do you know the Land of Eternal Winter? Do you know of the Pale Tower? Do you think it wise to kill the one who can explain these things and more to you?"

Grand Lodge

Female Half-orc Shifter(Weretouched) 1
Vitals:
HP:12/12 AC:17=10+(2Dex,4Armor,1shield) Fort:4 Refl:4 Will:2 CMD:16 CMB:+4 BAB:+1

Greadra steps forward. "It has been in my experience never to judge one by what they are, but by their actions. After all, you do not see folks up in arms against me because half my blood is of orc decent she chimes in, having been sikent for most of the rest of the situation. "I will object to slaugtering the witch just because her hair is white, and she carries the blood of winter in her veins.


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 33 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Samuel listens carefully to everyone's voice while staring at Letitia. Be it he trusts the answers or he just feel outnumbered, the Taldan Sentinel moves away the cannon of his musket from Letitia and relaxes "If this Elvanna is behind this snow and you are truly her enemy our goals align here."

"If you are to help us save Lady Argantea and Taldor, and let Erastil bless us with his hunting eye, perhaps find my sister... I care you are a Witch of the North as much I care about my courtyard ant's ass" finally looking away from Letitia and into the forest Samuel changes to talk about other of the witch words "So what is that Pale Tower you were saying and how does it relate to the bandits trail we are following?"


HP 30/30 AC 19, Touch 12, Flatfooted 17, CMD 21, Saves F +7, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs. divination; +8 vs. nonlethal from cold); Perception +8, Sense Motive +1; Init +2 | Status: Normal

"No. No. And no." Alec wasn't sure if Letitia's questions were directed at him or not, but he figured he may as well answer anyway.

With the others joining him in defense of Letitia, he relaxed somewhat and turned his focus back in the direction of the stag. He slowly stalked forward in the direction it had been, searching the ground for it's tracks. If it was a real stag, it should have left a real trail, and it could be tracked.

"Samuel, how far is the lodge from here?" He had a general idea of the answer, but he was hoping that changing the subject to something more critical in that moment may spur them along. He couldn't help but notice how Baradim continued to shiver.


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

With the threat of immediate execution seeming to have passed, Letitia finds herself breathing more steadily. However, she was far from danger, and the closer that fae got to reporting her existence the more real her danger would be. For her, and for her mother, she realizes in shock. A desperate ploy springs to her mind.

"Samuel! Fire your weapon!" she says urgently but in hushed tones. Looking around she spies the corpse of Old Man Dansby, and moves toward it. "Build a pyre, quickly!" she says as she grabs the ankles of the body and starts to pull it out from under the bush.

She turns and looks at the faces arrayed in confusion. "You shoot the gun, maybe the fae will think you shot me. If we burn this body and it comes back to investigate, maybe it will be fooled."

She takes a breath, and uses a word she has only just begun to learn ever since leaving the Land of Eternal Winter. "Please. Queen Elvanna ordered my mother to kill me. She... hesitated. If word gets back to her that she refused an order from her queen, then she'll get a far worse punishment. She, my sisters, my uncle, there's no telling where Elvanna's wrath will stop."


RoW Maps

Letitia:

Knowledge History: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Though you aren't able to remember exactly who it currently belongs to, you know the name "Pale Tower". it is a fortress towards the south of Irrisen that belongs to the Jadwiga, likely currently being run by a fairly close descendant of Elvanna.

Samuel:

Now that you have crossed the river, you are less than 4 miles from the lodge. if you look at the map on slide 2, you are following the red dotted line. the river crossing put you between the 2 rivers. the lodge is very close to the large bridge shown on the map.


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 33 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Samuel looks confused a second but he shots his musket "If that helps..." while the pire is made and burned he examines the tracks.

" You are right Alec. We are very close. Less than four miles away, just next to the bridge that allows crossing the next river meander " Samuel seems to doubt, he looks at Letitia and finally resumes his talk "There is something that troubles me though. I haven't told you because I don't want to trouble you without certitudes, but we should have crossed one or two Sentinel's patrols by now... The finding of a dead man so close to the Lodge is not a good sign at all..."


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

Letitia does her part in gathering the wood for the pyre, relieved that Samuel agreed to help with the ruse. It was far from a certain thing, but the gun was so loud that she had to hope that the fae would have heard it. Then it's own cruel imagination would work for her.

These companions with her were hardly observant of Winter Law, but they followed through with her request. Therefore, she decides to treat them as such, and repays their actions with information she possessed.

While the pyre is being built and lit, she speaks. "The Pale Tower is a fortress in southern Irrisen. I don't know who controls it presently, but it would be one of the Jadwiga. Probably a close descendant of Queen Elvanna.

"We-- I mean they-- probably would care little about bandits. Unless they were given a specific job. What it might be, though, I have no idea."


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 33 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"Mmm... so the people on that tower have decided to harm Taldor?! I don't see still how that relates with the fey and the snow" Samuel tenses his lips.

"Well, whatever it is I guess we have to move on and find. Let's hope we can find some Sentinels soon" once the pire is completed, Samuel moves forward in the direction of the lodge with the rest of the group. He takes again a position in the middle of the advancing line.


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

Letitia gives Samuel a double-take. "Irrisen is the Land of Eternal Winter. The snow would be part of the invading force, the same as the fey," she says, surprised that he would not have thought of that himself. However, she reminds herself that this land is very far from her home, and its people may not know of Irrisen's history.

"Fourteen hundred years ago, the Winter War was fought in a mere 23 days. Cold fey, ice trolls and winter itself conquered the barbarian lands and created the nation of Irrisen. If my former home is now expanding its borders, I know of no reason why it would not use the same tactics."

Once the fire is lit and the body is starting to burn, she pauses before they leave in order to apply the cold iron blanch to a few of her crossbow bolts and Samuel's bullets. As she places the treated bullets in Samuel's hands she makes eye contact. "There. Now you have a weapon that can harm the winter fey. I have just committed treason." She looks like she is about to say more, but instead she just pulls her ice-blue cloak around her tightly and begins to walk in the direction of the lodge.


RoW Maps

You continue up the path for 2 more miles with little to see other than the still-falling snow and more white than most of you have ever seen in your lives.

Just ahead of your current position you see what looks like smoke from a campfire. though you are just out of sight of it now, it appears to be in or next to the path.

What do you do next?


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 33 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

"So you suggest all this snow is just some king of tactic and we are under current attack by a foreign force?" Samuel frowns at the idea "If they think Taldor will fall as a bunch of barbarians did in the past they are going to get surprised when our soldiers march over their snow to kick them down. They will discover how different is to fight against a professional army"

The Sentinel picks the bullets within his hands and then stores them in his belt pouch "Can you help us to stop it Letitia?"

As the group talks and advances through the snow Samuel remains vigilant. When the group spots the smoke he smiles "Ah! You see! That is a Sentinels patrol sure. Let's try to approach and share news of what is happening in the forest"

The Taldan man maneuvers to silently approach the campfire and confirm they have finally found a group of Sentinels. If someone else approaches with him, he let's others take the lead.
Sneak: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2
Samuel Soulkeeper wrote:
"So you suggest all this snow is just some king of tactic and we are under current attack by a foreign force?" Samuel frowns at the idea "If they think Taldor will fall as a bunch of barbarians did in the past they are going to get surprised when our soldiers march over their snow to kick them down. They will discover how different is to fight against a professional army"

She doesn't answer him, but gives Samuel a bemused smile and a sympathetic shake of her head, knowing full well that it won't make any difference.

Samuel Soulkeeper wrote:
The Sentinel picks the bullets within his hands and then stores them in his belt pouch "Can you help us to stop it Letitia?"

With Elvanna still on the throne, I have no choice, Letitia considers. "I'll help," she says softly.

When they come upon the campfire smoke, she stays toward the back of the group, but she sends Lazlo out to do a little scouting.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
Stealth: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34


| Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None | HP: 8/14 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +5 R: +2 W: +7 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM: +3

Baradim quietly listens as his hand trails over his tiger's fur, reassuring him even as that mighty shot goes off and a body is tossed upon the pyre. The more civilized ones may have some regrets of that; they were prone to burying their dead in the ground and in boxes, but the half-orc thought it a proper burial for anyone to be burned and returned to the earth beneath them. Truthfully, he was far more intrigued and interested in the mysterious land of Irrisen. With an intense focus, he listened in on every bit that Letitia offered and stored it away within his mind. *"It seems the stories I heard were true. What marvelous tales to take back home..."* Baradim thought to himself, making his way with the others.

Samuel's revelation was a serious one though and Baradim would rub his arms to try to bring the warmth back to them again. "T-that is unfortunate. We have to assume t-the worse then. I do not doubt your...Sentinel's expertise but...a nasty surprise could be more than enough to take out even a well-defended place. We must be even more cautious." The others continue to speak, Baradim keeping his counsel to himself. He does melt the blanche he had onto his own sling bullets, preparing them for the battles ahead.

"It is good that you will help, Letitia. Your counsel will prove invaluable as we correct the mistake being made here." Baradim would murmur, his eyes perking up as they come across the campire. Leaning down, he'd approach slowly with Snowpaw at his sides and examine any tracks in the snow as well as the area around them.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14Survival: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


HP 30/30 AC 19, Touch 12, Flatfooted 17, CMD 21, Saves F +7, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs. divination; +8 vs. nonlethal from cold); Perception +8, Sense Motive +1; Init +2 | Status: Normal

Alec's hand reached out and grabbed Samuel by the shoulder.

"Samuel wait! It could be another trap. Did you forget about the chest? If our quarry came this way, it could be another ambush."

"Why don't you cover me while I scout it out. No sense all of us walking into an ambush."

"Hmm, I wonder." Before leaving, Alec approached Baradim and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I don't know if this'll work. It's something my dad once taught me. I can't remember where he said he learned it from but I don't think it can hurt."

Alec closed his eyes and began to chant...

Casting endure elements on Baradim.

Grand Lodge

Female Half-orc Shifter(Weretouched) 1
Vitals:
HP:12/12 AC:17=10+(2Dex,4Armor,1shield) Fort:4 Refl:4 Will:2 CMD:16 CMB:+4 BAB:+1

Greadra begins to remove her armor, leaving on her thick clothes. "I'm going to look ahead, I'll be back shortly" she says, taking a few Spears as she slips ahead.
Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Then, with a silence unlike before, she vanishes into the brush

She takes on her wolf aspect, Using her strong nose to gauge how many there were. With the snow they where unlikely to spot her, esspecialy since she was silent as well...

Okay, I'm unarmored now, Using just my Dex for AC, However With that stealth check I'm simply going ahead to scout, I'll be back to put the armor back on, later of course :P


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 33 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Samuel nods to Letitia, satisfied with her answer.

Later, the Sentinel stops at place and nods to Alec "Ok. But do not go alone too far away" when Greadra advances herself the Taldan smiles "It seems you will have someone to scout with. I will cover you both from afar"

As both scouts move ahead, Samuel readies again his musket, covering the area against any non humanoid intruders.


RoW Maps

Letitia:

Lazlo moves ahead, watching for danger. through the limited information of your bond you know he has spotted something up ahead at the campfire, but he is not sending any message of fear or surprise, so you assume he didn't see something he wasn't expecting.

Greadra is able to slip up ahead easily, and gets a view of the campfire.

Greadra:

There are 3 human scents ahead of you. As you move up, you see 2 men and a woman, wearing cold weather gear sitting around a fire just to the side of the trail. They do not seem to have spotted you, but they suddenly stand up and look towards where the rest of your group is.

Samuel moves forward towards the campfire. His experience in the forest has helped him navigate so far, but he is not used to the snow covering everything up. He steps on a buried branch, making a loud cracking noise.

Who goes there? A man's voice calls out. I see you there, come out and identify yourself and state your business!

GM Red Sun wrote:


Stat Tracker

Global Condition: None |

Global Condition:

Greadra HP: 12/12 - AC: 17/12/15 Status:

Baradim HP: 9/10 (-2 non lethal)- AC: 16/12/14 Status: fatigued

Snowpaw HP: 17/18 - AC: 16/14/12 Status:

Letitia: HP: 7/8 - AC: 16/12/14 Status: mage armor,

Alec HP: 10/12 - AC: 17/12/15 Status:

Samuel HP: 3/11 - AC: 17/14/13 Status:

NPCs:

Female Bandit
Red Bandit
Blue Bandit


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 33 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

If Samuel recognizes the man:

He tries to find some help "I am just Samuel. I am guiding a small group and need shelter for the night. It's a blessing to find you. What are the news from the lodge?"

If Samuel does not recognize the man:

He attempts to create a situation for the group to have an advantage "I am Samuel Soulkeeper. I am a lone trapper looking for some company. I have some moonshine to share if you let me heat up in your bonefire"
Bluff: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Grand Lodge

Female Half-orc Shifter(Weretouched) 1
Vitals:
HP:12/12 AC:17=10+(2Dex,4Armor,1shield) Fort:4 Refl:4 Will:2 CMD:16 CMB:+4 BAB:+1

Greadra remains Hidden, Priming herself for an ambush if the humans turn hostile


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

Letitia calms somewhat, but stays back as the others make contact.

Not sure what to do -- there's some unknowns here.


HP 30/30 AC 19, Touch 12, Flatfooted 17, CMD 21, Saves F +7, R +7, W +4 (+2 vs. divination; +8 vs. nonlethal from cold); Perception +8, Sense Motive +1; Init +2 | Status: Normal

Stepping forward, shield and spear still in hand, Alec approached the camp slowly. He knew Samuel still carried wounds, and was more affective at range, so he aimed to position himself in front of the his friend in case his own fears were realized.

"Well met. My name is Alec, a local hunter and woodguide. I saw the smoke from your fire and was hoping to warm myself, if I'm not intruding."


RoW Maps

The man eyes Samuel and Alec, then laughs

A little moonshine is poor payment for use of the only fire in this crazy winter land! No, you just move right along. Head back to whatever town you come from. if you try to make trouble or force your way past us, we may just have to take that moonshine from you the hard way. and anything else valuable on ya!


HP 27/34 | AC 18 TAC 15 FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +7 R +9 W +5 (+2 vs divinations; reroll vs charm/compulsion) Resist cold 2 | Grit: 1/3 Bravado: 1/1 Oath: 1/1 Bullets: 33 Cartridge: 10 Flare: 10 | Ini +7 | Senses +9
Skills:
Acrobatics+9,Bluff+6,Climb+2,Diplom-1,HandleAnimal+3,Heal+8,Intimidate-1,K. eng+6,K.Local+6,Ling+3,S.Motives+9,SoH+8,Stealth+2,Survival+9,Swim+2
Male Human Gunslinger (Musket Master) 4 | -

Samuel smiles at the man although reeling back at its aggressiveness "Ok, ok we don't want to cause trouble. We want to cross to the lodge though. Heldren is too far away and the night would fall over us. We will be fast and not bother you" the Taldan makes a single step forward, resolute to continue but willing to see the reaction of the man and his own allies.


| Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None | HP: 8/14 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +5 R: +2 W: +7 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM: +3

--EARLIER--

Baradim watches with a quizzical look as Alec approaches him, tilting his head to the side. Yet the ranger would softly mumble words of power and it was like a light shined in the half-orc's eyes. "The boy is gifted! He is, he is!" The coldness would slowly fade away, the druid's body winning the fight against it as Alec's magic aided him and protected him.

"Your father was a wise man. You are a good son to have learned so well." Baradim murmurs, patting the ranger's shoulder and giving it a sure grip. "Thank you."

So question. With endure elements upon me, would that let me warm up before we encountered the bandits?

--CURRENTLY--

Baradim watched as they grew closer and the animal instincts he was taught began to grow ever more wary. These individuals smelled and acted dangerous. He began to whisper low to himself in that strange tongue, preparing a smell for when the worst occurred.

Readying an action to cast acid maw if the people at the campsite grow more aggressive.


HP: 26/26, AC 13 t:12 ff:11, f+2 r+3 w+4 Perc +10, init +2

Letitia moves several steps toward the camp, but stays behind the trees. She listens to the exchange between Samuel and Alec and the strangers, who obviously do not sound like the Sentinels that he had been hoping to come across.

She decides to wait and see if they decide to allow them to pass them by before acting.

Grand Lodge

Female Half-orc Shifter(Weretouched) 1
Vitals:
HP:12/12 AC:17=10+(2Dex,4Armor,1shield) Fort:4 Refl:4 Will:2 CMD:16 CMB:+4 BAB:+1

greadra where she is, Unarmored she would be pretty exposed if she dashed in... But if she struck quickly she could take two of them before they had time to react...

She tenses her mussles, getting ready to jump out and start mauling.
Readying a standard action for a charge, (i do believe chargeing is only a standard action, I'd have to check)


RoW Maps

@Baradim, I don't think it will solve your current fatigued state, but will prevent any further checks. as soon as you heal your 2 non-lethal damage you will be good to go

@Greadra, I believe a charge is a full-round action, with an option to use it as a standard action when you are restricted from making both actions, like during a surprise round or while staggered. I don't think you can use it as a readied action, because nothing is restricting you from making a full round action. I could be wrong on that, and if you can point me to a good rules discussion that shows otherwise I am willing to change my mind

Trying to get to the lodge eh? You won't be finding a warm welcome there, I'm afraid! Rohkar's Raiders are running things in this part of the woods now!

The other two chuckle as he says this, then ready their own weapons. The red bandit is speaking, and is holding a short sword. the other two knock arrows on shortbows.

Initiative:

Initiative Greadra: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Initiative Baradim: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Initiative Letitia: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Initiative Alec: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Initiative Samuel: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Initiative sword: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Initiative bows: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Bold may act:

Greadra, Baradim, Letitia, Alec, Samuel,
sword bandit, bow bandits

As weapons are drawn, Baradim finishes casting a spell, enchanting his companion.

Greadra, you can move up as a readied action, then take your first round if you wish

GM Red Sun wrote:


Stat Tracker

Global Condition: None |

Global Condition:

Greadra HP: 12/12 - AC: 17/12/15 Status:
Baradim HP: 9/10 (-2 non lethal)- AC: 16/12/14 Status: fatigued
Snowpaw HP: 17/18 - AC: 16/14/12 Status:
Letitia: HP: 7/8 - AC: 16/12/14 Status: mage armor,
Alec HP: 10/12 - AC: 17/12/15 Status:
Samuel HP: 3/11 - AC: 17/14/13 Status:

NPCs:

Red bandit
Blue bandit
Female bandit


| Speed 20ft | Active conditions: None | HP: 8/14 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +3, CMD: 16 | F: +5 R: +2 W: +7 | Init: +2 | Perc: +10, SM: +3

Baradim sees the others making their moves, a growl leaving his lips as he finished those last incantations. From Snowpaw's mouth came this dripping, green froth. Each drop that hit the ground would sizzle, burning through the snow. Baradim shouted out what was obviously an order of attack in that strange tongue he and Greadra talked in and the tiger would take off through the snow. Charging through the snow, it approached the first bandit and went for his throat. The druid came through from behind, studying his companion's movements for weakness.

I will use my standard action to move 30ft and then use my move action to activate Studied Target. Snowpaw will charge the bandit, trying to bite his damn face off.

Bite: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1d4 ⇒ (6) + 1 + (4) = 11

251 to 300 of 1,547 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Red Sun's Reign of Winter All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.