Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas, Golarion

Game Master baldwin the merciful


5,601 to 5,650 of 16,204 << first < prev | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | next > last >>

M Human, NPC Expert

"Sir Kegmeister...do...do you remember me, T..T..Tiny" His rosy cheeks shiny, "we chatted a while ago, and you were kind enough to buy me a tankard or two,." His eyes yearn for the sudsy brew. "D...d...did my information help?

His rumors are listed under the rumor spoiler in the Campaign Tab


female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

Looking at the two dwarven enter the tavern Felicitas orders Aurora behind herself."I was tasked to make a new better map for the cavern masters. It does help if you have someone able to give you an idea of the land from above. And Sir dwarf, yes she is, and if I understand her correctly, with great joy. I guess the lady has a bit more of the honey, if you need some to sweeten your mood. Maybe for a good word or two, I could be persuaded to play a round or two on my fine beauty here."Stroking her instrument.
of to bed, back in 7 hours


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

can't speak for his party but I be the obly one left o me party. Not that I remember anything... he says in regard to those making it back

Then to Felicia didn't know lizards liked honey. But let's have some music. A fine night to celebrate. Here you go lizard. Grung scoops out a sloppy handful if honey and holds it out


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"We lost the psychotic dwarf. How did that happen?"


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

Karnog drinks deeply and happily, then wipes the foam from his beard.

"Aye, Tiny, you did help. Allow me to fill your cup."

"The blessings of the All Creator and the Golden Fisted One were with us; our party emerged victorious without casualty. Although I fear Vatilda has chosen to walk her own path, we did manage to 'recruit' this fine dwarven warrior here!"

Karnog claps Grungsdi on his shoulder and drains about half of the mead in a slow draught.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Grung clanks his filled helm with Karnogs tankard.

I dont suppose any of you in here know who I be?


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"Oh, yes. This one is mad."


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Not mad...I am in a great mood. I think you be the mad one. When I found this fella he was studying the inside of a frog's belly! Grung dissolves into laughter and redoubles his effort to give the "lizard" some honey.


The tavern folk have noticeable scotched in closer to hear the tales, most laughing at the dwarf's comments of not knowing who he is. They don't realize he actually serious.

"Hey, so wher'd y'dig that one out of frog's belly at?" a distinctive dwarf's voice yells over the laughter. "tell us the tale."


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Sorry lad. All I know of you is what ive learned over the past week or so. You're a stout warrior, a dwarf who knows when mercy is called for, and a reliable comrade. Beyond that, I can not help you."


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"A spectacularly bad day ...that was not the first monster to want a taste that day."


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Havent been in this area before I suppose...aw well. Time to create a new history!

in response to Turrand.

I woke up in the woods, alone, with some scorch marks on me armor. I gathered up me gear and was immediately set upon by orcs. They was shouting something that sounded like "Grungsdi," so i figure that is as good a name as any. But I wasn't prepared to fight a whole battalion of orcs, so I moved off and found meself in the tunnels, and I saw some flashes o'light and some croaking sounds. I got there just in time to see this one swallowed by a Frog. So I cut 'im out...and got me ax's new name at the same time!


"TUNNELS! You three were in the dungeon of the graves and survived! My, my give those MEN a tankard no wonder y'got a new helm and you new armor." He points at Karnog's shiny fullplate. "Must've struck gold."


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Where? he says accepting the booze


"Rappan Athuk, the dungeon of graves. You said ye were in the tunnels."


M Human, NPC Expert

The friendly tinker chimes in. "Is it as dangerous and scary as they say. Nearly, nobody ever returns alive."

Patrons are eagerly listening to every word spoken, as if its gospel.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"Not Rappan Athuk proper, but that is our next objective. We were ...distracted by a feud."


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Mayhaps that is where I was heading before. I never did find the rest of my crew...cant imagine I was out here on me own.


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

We also found some bizarre critter with a scythe, had to retreat from that one, it was healing itself and cutting me up something good...


M Human, NPC Expert

The patrons calm down slightly when they hear it was not exactly the Dungeon of Graves, but everyone knows the wilderness can be just as deadly.

Ye didn't 'ave run-in wit Aragnak, d'red dragon, did ye? Caravan master talked about seeing him flyin' overhead said he'd never been scared'r."


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Nay...but maybe that is responsible for the scorching o' me armor...


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"So thats where you came from, Kalim. A frog cave? This tale grows stranger and stranger."

Karnog orders another round, including Tiny so long as it doesn't look as if he's about to black out.


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Aye that is where we found that chest. Buried deep...I suspect someone is pretty mad when they go back.

So sad I am not listed as a party member waaaaahhhhh!!!


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"Twas an especially odd day."


Evil GM

Tiny wholeheartedly thanks you Karnog. That's right you all didn't have much time to talk about how your reunited.

The shop keep maintains a constant flow of ale and mead, then a wheel of aged cheddar is placed on the bar, along with two fresh bowls of honey, crusty bread and dried fruit.

The dragon's honey bowl is topped off.

The festivities continue.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Well, now. If you want to hear something unlikely, gather round. Ever heard of orcs following the tenets of Torag, the Creator?"

Karnog accepts the drinks coming his way with aplomb.

"Long story short, we found some rather disagreeable orcs. Nasty fellows, with dark magic and a seriously bad attitude. So, with our new comrade here's help, we slew em. All but one, who got away from us."

Growing a bit more serious for a minute and he considers the escaped orc, Karnog continues,"But their women and children, and the few orcs bright enough to yield? We talked to them, and I believe they may have begun to walk the path of community and family, putting aside their brutish history. At least, I'm hoping. I wouldn't care to take wagers on their backsliding. They are still orcs, after all. But at least when we left they seemed ready and willing to change."


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Grung attacks the wheel of cheddar with excitement


The crowd is laughing hysterically as Karnog mentions orcs following Torag. Before Karnog gets serious. "Y'spinning a guud yarn master dwarf, 'p'rhaps ye actually a follower of Cayden Cailean, his follow'rs tella rip roaring tale."


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

nay he tells the truth. But the tale of the duel of the titans is more interesting. One o' me new friends embiggenned me and this orc thought he could match me with a sharp stick! Ha. Thats the tale. I got big, he got big. I cut off his head! Everyone drink!


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

Karnog drinks with the rest, fully aware of how ridiculous his story sounds.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"I hope to expand their minds and lives. If you were forces to live as they have been ...I don't know if any of us would be 'civilized.' But that is a minor problem compared to the larger cosmic issues."


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Desmond kicks open the door of the bar, entering with an unbalanced swagger showing how much he's already drunk. He raises both hands - one full of a glass of mead - and gives a loud "Shhhhhhhhhhhhh..." that fades off as he catches the attention of everybody in the building. With a lopsided smile he points at Karnog theatrically. "Today I come to tell you of the newest orc deity!"

Desmond flows over behind the dwarven cleric, doing his best to bring him to his feet (although being drunk and Karnog being heavy may have unfavorable results). "This one here has earned himself a place amongst the gods, put there by the fine orc women and children we saved on this hallowed day!" He laughs, raising his drink to show his support of Karnog. "Razmir step down because there is a new living god, eh?!"

He leaps up on the table - with a dangerous tilt to the side - and pulls out a gem. "The god of protection and wealth he is! If you don't believe me go ask them yourself, if you can understand that guttural language anyways!" He laughs, taking a deep drink and leaping back down next to Karnog. "You should say something to your new followers!"


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Ha! Like I told them then, lad; I am no god. I serve a true higher power and that is good enough for me. I know my place in this world, and caring for the weak and powerless is one of those duties. "

Karnog takes Diamond's drunken rant in good nature, laughing at the thought of being confused for a true god.

"Careful there. We wouldn't want to bust up the furniture!"


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

Malcolm ducks into the tavern slightly behind the drunken Des. His armor shines more brightly than before.

Ahhh, there are my companions. Karnog, I believe that they are holding you out to be a god, yourself!

He smiles broadly.

A round for my friends, barkeep.

He looks at Felicitas, and he is enchanted by her beauty.

Good evening, my lady. Lord Malcolm Cavendish, at your service.

He bows deeply with a flourish.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142
Karnog Kegmeister wrote:
"Careful there. We wouldn't want to bust up the furniture!"

"That's fine, just repair it with a wave of your divine hand!" He laughs, patting Karnog on the back and looks around to see Malcolm finding himself a beauty.

Before the chance is lost Desmond swoops in, throwing an arm over Malcolm. "Ah, my lady!" He gives a deep bow that almost ends up making him fall over. "Your beauty is truly a sight for eyes too used to men and steel these past few weeks." He gently takes her hand, brushing it in a light kiss. "Desmond Aeros, it is truly an honor."


F Human, NPC Commoner/Entertainer

A sultry looking wench rubs up on Karnog, "Hiya mi names, Friendly, care f'r a good time...I could use a good blessin'" She smiles warmly as her long fingers scrunch through the dwarf's messy hair.


female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

Listening intently Felicitas slowly starts to play her hurly burly. Just small tones to underline the dwarven story. After a few moments Aurora joins in and they empower the story even more bolstered by some minor magic tricks. She encourages the dwarf to tell more and makes mental notes for her book of storys. As the Lord enters the tavern she looks up and being adressed she bowes herself, never missing a note."Well met, mylord. I am Felicitas and my lovely companion right here is Aurora."
Blushing for good measure, she is instantly again adressed by another adventurer. Also a dashing figure she introduces herself again."What bring so many so very excellent men and two great dwarves to a tavern like this? I heard you want to go to one of the greatest dangers there is?
This sounds so dangerous and also... exhillerating. You joined the mission to bring the dwarven god to a tribe of orcs. I have to admit you are a novel group. Does your adventure company have a name and a standard? Some visual anchor to enrich the story you deserve?"


Male, Ac 22,T16,FF18, F4,R6,W5, Fly 23, Dipl +9Perception 12, Stealth 17,UMD 13 SR 13 Ini+3 Faerie Dragon Familiar

Giggeling Aurora joins in: "A tribe of orcs following the lord of the Forge, the Hammer of the dwarves. If I tell that at court, I will get some high honors. This is truly a funny tale! What did you two do? Tell us more about your heroic deeds!"


female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

"Yes, please. Give me a chance to bring glory to your storys."


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Only if the lizard comes too!


Male, Ac 22,T16,FF18, F4,R6,W5, Fly 23, Dipl +9Perception 12, Stealth 17,UMD 13 SR 13 Ini+3 Faerie Dragon Familiar

Grungsdi:
In your head"My dear dwarf, calling me a lizard is as if I call you a goblin. It is insulting in many ways. I am a supirior being, especially compared to a"You get a feeling of utter loathing"lizard. Do we have an understanding? You just have to smile and nod. Oh and by the way, you can apologize by buying Feli and me another mug of ale."


female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

Later Felicitas will sing a few songs.
For the dwarves:

Brothers of the 9th.:

Here I see you stand from all around the world
Waiting in a line to hear the battle cry
All are gathered here, victory is near
The sound will fill the field, the 9th. will never yield

We alone are fighting for Torag and our halls
We own the right to live the fight, we're here for all the clans
Now swear the blood upon your steel will never dry
Stand and fight together beneath the stonen sky

Warriors everywhere - raise your hands into the air
We're brothers, brothers of the 9ths
Like thunder from the sky - sworn to fight and die
We're brothers, brothers of the 9ths

Many stand against us, but they will never win

We said we would return and here we are again
To bring them all destruction, suffering and death
We are the hammers of Lord Torag, we are steel, blood and flesh.

There they wait in fury with swords in orcish hands
With dreams to be a supreme, first one should be a man
I call about and charge them all with a life that is a lie
And in their final hour they shall cry mercy before they die

If I should fall in battle, my brothers who fight by my side
Gather my shield and weapons, tell my family how I died
Until then I will be strong, I will fight for all that is real
All who stand in my way will die by steel

Warriors everywhere - raise your hands into the air
We're brothers, brothers of the 9ths


For the paladin
Heart Of Justice:

Abadar you father of us all
Anchor of civilisation that I know
You're my joy
You're the reason I live, the dedication I can give
With You I can do mighty things
Soaring upon angel wings
Touch my world with all that You are
And shine like the stars

Give me faith to bring thy justice
Give me hope when times are hard
Give me love to conquer all
Give me You to fill my heart

Abadar, keep me hungry for You
Thirsty for more of the truth
Hear my prayer
May no compromise be in my life

Give me faith to bring thy justice
Give me hope when times are hard
Give me love to conquer all
Give me You to fill my heart

Keeper of all crafted things
You bring law to lawless hearts
May no compromise be in my life

Give me faith to bring thy justice
Give me hope when times are hard
Give me love to conquer all
Give me You to fill my heart


And for Desmond
Thief in the Night:

I´m a Thief in the night
I hear the city breathing, brother
from the rooftop high, high up
A thief in the night
I feel my heart beating heavy
Telling me Fate´s offering so much more

In the shadow of night
I see the full moon rise
Telling me what's in store
The windows are open,
the ladies are waiting
And I can't wait no more, no, no

Now I just wanna get close to thems
An' taste their love so sweet
And I just wanna make off with their gems
Robbing hearts and coffers booth indeed

A Thief in the night
A Thief in the night
I take what I can get

In the heat of the day
I hang my head down low
And hide my face from the sun
Through the light of the day
Until the evening time
I'm waiting for the night to come

Ooh, baby

A Thief in the night
In the cool moonlight
I feel my fingers itching
The Thief of the night


sing: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23
Keyboard instr.: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (4) + 19 = 23


Evil GM

The Sly Wink patrons begin to stomp and clap, somewhat in rhythm, when the young minstrel begins to sing. The mood is light and jovial. After each song coins are placed on the bar near the fluttering dragon.

gold: 1d8 ⇒ 5
silver: 2d16 ⇒ (9, 16) = 25
copper: 3d20 ⇒ (3, 4, 7) = 14


Male, Ac 22,T16,FF18, F4,R6,W5, Fly 23, Dipl +9Perception 12, Stealth 17,UMD 13 SR 13 Ini+3 Faerie Dragon Familiar

Holding a flashy tin cup colourfully painted, Aurora nods to everyone donating for the show. Sometimes accented with funny remarks, the dragon enjoys the money as it will be his resting place for the night.


Male Human (Varisian) Paladin/9 Warrior of the Holy Light/HP: 90/93/AC: 21(22)/CMB: 15/CMD: 27/Init: 2/Perc: 7

Malcolm stands noticeably proud as he taps his toe to the rythm of Heart of Justice. It had been too long since the tune filled his heart with joy. He stands and claps loudly after the last verse.

Well done, my lady, well done, indeed. Truly, Abadar shines upon you and the perfection that is your song!Here! Here!

He places a hand on Des' shoulder.

I do believe that I am smitten, friend.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

Karnog wraps his arms around "Friendly" Tracy's waist and whirls her along with him in a stomping, clapping, raucous dwarven dance. He smiles the whole time, thoroughly enjoying the evening, especially the music provided by Felicitas.

After the song, he takes her by the hand to a more quiet spot, "Lass, I believe you seek to engage in a bit of rompin' with me? I will confess, I cannot promise you a life-long commitment, but an evening of fun and happiness is something I can surely help with!"

Karnog waits a moment for his phylactery of faithfulness to let him know he's on shaky moral grounds before going any further.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"Well sung and well met, Ms. Sweetfingers. Not every bard has a dragon as a companion. Good to meet you both. I am Kalim, a spearman of Rahadoum and, of late, a sorcerer. I also try to be the voice of reason among zealots and killers."


Male, Ac 22,T16,FF18, F4,R6,W5, Fly 23, Dipl +9Perception 12, Stealth 17,UMD 13 SR 13 Ini+3 Faerie Dragon Familiar

Jumping on Felicitas shoulder, Aurora flutes."Only the best has. They do not deserve us. Oh well there are some who really deserve some of the darker ones. I can tell you many a story that would make your hair stand on end, what can happen if those aquire one of my darker... cousins. But well met. You want to be the voice of reason? Interesting!"


female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

"Aurora, behave. Then a warm welcome to you Mr Kalim. I hope you enjoyed the music!"


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Grung looks around the room, utterly confused. Who is talking?

Who is using magic on me? Here I am just trying to have a talk with this little guy and you are interrupting.

Grung grabs his tankard, and stomps off searching around the room, letting the handful of honey that he was holding out to Aurora splatter on the floor in a trail behind him, as he wanders around searching for the mage.

5,601 to 5,650 of 16,204 << first < prev | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.