Pirate GD VII - Wonder's in the Weave p2 (5-9) (Inactive)

Game Master Pirate Rob

Maps


451 to 466 of 466 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Slides

GM DIce:
willsave: 1d20 ⇒ 20
slam: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
slam: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

The mummy avoids getting glitter in its eyes as Lyselsa tumbles around and stabs successfully, however ineffectually at the mummy.

Without it's rider giving it commands the wallabe stands there unsure of how to continue.

The mummy steps forward and spitefully swings at the paralyzed wayang with a pair of slams and a bite.

Kerastes does manage to parry two of the attacks, but 1 slam does connect. 8 damage and a fort save for arnold.

The attack is enough to get Arnold to snap out of it though.

I:
Amukk
Lyselsa
Izlin
Arnold (49/57)
Narkia
Mummy (-61)
Kerastes

Everybody is up!

Silver Crusade

Male Wayang Fighter 6/Brawler 1 | HP 66/66 | AC 23/13/18 | F +11, R +8, W +5 (+2 vs. shadow, +2 vs. mind-affecting)| Init +2 | Perc +9 | Conditions: Dragon Style
The Friz:
Female Wallaby Familiar (mauler) 6 | HP 33/33 | AC 18/12/16 | F +7, R +6, W +2 (improved evasion) | Perc +7 | Active Conditions: Battle Form, Dragon Style

Fortitude: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Arnold is given a few seconds to reflect on his newfound hatred of mummies. Its attack brings him back into action, so he draws a hammer and takes a very shaky swipe at it.

Mwk Warhammer, Flank: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 12 + 2 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Liberty's Edge

Female Halfling Sorcerer 11(elemental:water) HP 50/50 | AC 25 (f18 t20) | F+8 R+12 W+9 (+2 vs fear) | init +11 | perc +1 | cold resist 20

plink, plink, plink, plink! More hard little pellets of magic strike the mummy.

MM damage: 4d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 2, 3, 1) + 4 = 11
caster level vs. SR: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
uggh, using folio roroll
caster level reroll, 2 stars: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 2 = 11

Dark Archive

Mental Focus:
Transmutation 3/3 {+2 CON} | Abjuration 2/2 {+1 resistances}
Tiefling Magus 4 | Far Strike Monk 2 | Occultist 1 AC 21 (T:16/ FF:16) | HP: 62/ 62 | Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7 | Perception: +10 | Initiative: +5 | Resist: Cold, Electricity, & Fire: 5

The magus once again falls into a familiar rhythm, casting a spell to add an icy addition to his weapon.

+1 Adamantine dagger with Rimed Snowball {PBS/Bane/Range increment}: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (7) + 12 + 1 + 2 - 1 = 21
Caster vs SR: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Damage {Dagger & BANE only}: 1d4 + 1 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 + (2, 5) = 11
Snowball: 5d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 5, 5, 3) = 19 If the mummy takes any cold damage, it is entangled for 1 round

Grand Lodge

Active Spells:
Heightened Awareness
HP 36/36 | Ac 19 +2 shield | T 12 | FF 17 (+2 vs Rays) | I+7 | F+7 R+5 W+9 | Diplomacy+7 Intimidate+9 Perception+11+2 SenseMotive+13 | Spells 0/4+3/3 | Bane 2/5 | Deflection Aura 1/1 | Determination 2/2 | Discern Lies 5/5 | Judgement 0/2 | Reroll 0/1

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 2 + 2 = 27
Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + (2, 5) + 2 = 17

"Izlin! Most undead don't care about cold!"

Kerastes activates the judgement of justice (+2 on attack rolls), switches to his morningstar, dropping the glaive and hits the mummy.

Bodyguard for +4 to AC:
Attack DC10: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 2 = 26
Attack DC10: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 2 = 12
Attack DC10: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 2 = 28


Slides

Arnold fails to connect, as Narika's spell bounces harmlessly.

Cover prevents Izlin's dagger from connecting with the mummy.

Kerastes connects, although not for as much damage as he may have liked.

Mummy (-73)

Amukk
Lyselsa

Amukk & Lyselsa are still up!

Grand Lodge

Male ganzi Ora6 | hp 40/40 | Init +6 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 (uncanny dodge) | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F +7 R +8 W +7 (+2 vs polymorph) | Prcptn +12 (darkvision) | SM +13

Amukk, unable to get close enough to use a cure spell on the mummy, uses his eldritch bolt instead.

ranged touch into melee: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 6 - 4 = 20
force dmg: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

housekeeping:
Eldritch bolt 1/7 used

Sovereign Court

Female vishkanya unchained rogue 6 (Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 3 281, Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Combat 72, Pathfinder Unchained 20) N Medium humanoid (vishkanya) Init +7; Senses low-light vision; Perception +13 AC 19,T 15, FF 14 hp 41/51 Fort +7, Ref +13, Will +5; +6 bonus vs. poison Defensive Abilities blade sense +2, evasion, poison resistance, uncanny dodge

Lys takes a step, and attacks the mummy again.

+1 Kukri, Flanking: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 11 + 2 = 28
Damage+Sneak Attack: 1d6 + 4 + 3d8 ⇒ (3) + 4 + (6, 4, 7) = 24
+1 Silver Kukri, Flanking: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 11 + 2 = 24
Damage+Sneak Attack: 1d6 + 2 + 3d8 ⇒ (2) + 2 + (8, 8, 2) = 22


Slides

And with that the mummy goes down!

It's ancient body crumbling to dust amidst many rotting bandage.

Much of the wealth Kariska the Spiteful was buried with was perishable and did not survive the eons since her interment.

All that remains of value is a platinum coffer worth 5,000 gp. Inside are four scrolls of remove curse and a treatise on the worship of Ydersius written on a series of serpentskin scrolls.

---

Afterwards the Serpentfolk gather to determine the future of their tribe including a group of fove more warriors returned from patrol.

You are invited to a feast to honor your valor and accomplishments.

At the feast several lizardfolk come forward and give their opinions about you, and they discuss if they should make an alliance with any outside group at all or if they should just avoid any further dealings with outsiders.

One of you has a chance to speak, and make a diplomacy check to convince them to ally with the society if desired. (Since their custom only allows 1 to speak you'll have to do it without any aids. You do however get +3 from your actions earlier and no penalties from bad behavior.)

Also if people could post day jobs in the discussion thread that would be helpful as well.

Dark Archive

Mental Focus:
Transmutation 3/3 {+2 CON} | Abjuration 2/2 {+1 resistances}
Tiefling Magus 4 | Far Strike Monk 2 | Occultist 1 AC 21 (T:16/ FF:16) | HP: 62/ 62 | Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7 | Perception: +10 | Initiative: +5 | Resist: Cold, Electricity, & Fire: 5

"We were...happy to reunite your family units. Please, consider The Pathfinder Society as an ally you could seek out in times of need. Others have found it to be mutually beneficial."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Grand Lodge

Male ganzi Ora6 | hp 40/40 | Init +6 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 (uncanny dodge) | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F +7 R +8 W +7 (+2 vs polymorph) | Prcptn +12 (darkvision) | SM +13

Amukk steps forward. I do not believe isolation from the outside world benefits you. With warning, you could have driven the Aspis away from your eggs before they got a foothold.

Yet neither does this mean you must leave your home; the Pathfinder Society can help be your eyes and ears to those without scales. What say you?

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29


Slides

one of you has a chance to speak, meaning just 1 total diplomacy check.

Grand Lodge

Male ganzi Ora6 | hp 40/40 | Init +6 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 (uncanny dodge) | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F +7 R +8 W +7 (+2 vs polymorph) | Prcptn +12 (darkvision) | SM +13
Pirate GM wrote:
one of you has a chance to speak, meaning just 1 total diplomacy check.

Apologies, I didn't grok what you mean.


Slides

I'm happy to take Amukk's who I think has the highest in the party, rather than Izlin's check who can't possibly succeed.

With that the lizardfolk agree to ally with the Pathfinder Society!

That is the end of the scenario. I am going to be out of town for the next 4 days or so, but I should have time to get chronicles out late tonight.

Grand Lodge

Active Spells:
Heightened Awareness
HP 36/36 | Ac 19 +2 shield | T 12 | FF 17 (+2 vs Rays) | I+7 | F+7 R+5 W+9 | Diplomacy+7 Intimidate+9 Perception+11+2 SenseMotive+13 | Spells 0/4+3/3 | Bane 2/5 | Deflection Aura 1/1 | Determination 2/2 | Discern Lies 5/5 | Judgement 0/2 | Reroll 0/1

"Solid performance team! Well done!"

Silver Crusade

Male Wayang Fighter 6/Brawler 1 | HP 66/66 | AC 23/13/18 | F +11, R +8, W +5 (+2 vs. shadow, +2 vs. mind-affecting)| Init +2 | Perc +9 | Conditions: Dragon Style
The Friz:
Female Wallaby Familiar (mauler) 6 | HP 33/33 | AC 18/12/16 | F +7, R +6, W +2 (improved evasion) | Perc +7 | Active Conditions: Battle Form, Dragon Style

"Indeed. That could've gone south a few ways over, but we turned the tide each time. It's been a pleasure working with you all."

451 to 466 of 466 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PFS GD VII - 3-12 Wonder's in the Weave p1 (5-9) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.