Pirate GD VII - Wonder's in the Weave p2 (5-9) (Inactive)

Game Master Pirate Rob

Maps


51 to 100 of 466 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Slides

No magic out here other than your own stuff.

Peering in you see a cubic chamber that is full of stagnant swamp water to a height of a foot and a half. The walls are shallowly carved with a complex Osirian motif, with hundreds of ancient pictograms overlapping in an intricate pattern, the outlines of which can barely be made out under the grime.

A door in the north wall is decorated with a scene in bas-relief: a jackal-headed man holding two matching kukris, around whom a throng of bestial warriors bow. There is no obvious mechanism to open the door, but there is a gap between it and the wall as if it is being held partially open.

Water sluggishly trickles through the gap, flowing deeper into the tomb. Empty doorways open into two rooms to the east and west.

Please add minis to the map, either near the entrance or just outside of it.

Dark Archive

Mental Focus:
Transmutation 3/3 {+2 CON} | Abjuration 2/2 {+1 resistances}
Tiefling Magus 4 | Far Strike Monk 2 | Occultist 1 AC 21 (T:16/ FF:16) | HP: 62/ 62 | Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7 | Perception: +10 | Initiative: +5 | Resist: Cold, Electricity, & Fire: 5

The magus draws his ornate adamantine dagger from its sheath. A wicked grin briefly passes Izlin's lips. I eagerly await to witness the look on an adversary's face as you teleport from their chest back to my belt.

Grand Lodge

Male ganzi Ora6 | hp 40/40 | Init +6 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 (uncanny dodge) | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F +7 R +8 W +7 (+2 vs polymorph) | Prcptn +12 (darkvision) | SM +13

Amukk follows Kerastes closely, his underwater crossbow loaded in his hands. Take 10 on Perception for 22, looking for anything that might seem out of place.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Active Spells:
Heightened Awareness
HP 36/36 | Ac 19 +2 shield | T 12 | FF 17 (+2 vs Rays) | I+7 | F+7 R+5 W+9 | Diplomacy+7 Intimidate+9 Perception+11+2 SenseMotive+13 | Spells 0/4+3/3 | Bane 2/5 | Deflection Aura 1/1 | Determination 2/2 | Discern Lies 5/5 | Judgement 0/2 | Reroll 0/1

”Amukk, could you keep a bit more distance? That loaded crossbow just behind my back is making me rather nervous”

Liberty's Edge

Female Halfling Sorcerer 11(elemental:water) HP 50/50 | AC 25 (f18 t20) | F+8 R+12 W+9 (+2 vs fear) | init +11 | perc +1 | cold resist 20

Narika carefully follows the others.


Slides

Amukk notices the stones beneath the water in the middle of the room seem weak.

You suspect stepping on them would cause them to collapse.


Slides

Amukk notices the stones beneath the water in the middle of the room seem weak. marked on map

You suspect stepping on them would cause them to collapse.

Grand Lodge

Male ganzi Ora6 | hp 40/40 | Init +6 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 (uncanny dodge) | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F +7 R +8 W +7 (+2 vs polymorph) | Prcptn +12 (darkvision) | SM +13

Hold up! the ganzi says. Those stones in the water, right there in the middle...they appear to be weak, ready to collapse. I suspect a trap of some sort!

Silver Crusade

Male Wayang Fighter 6/Brawler 1 | HP 66/66 | AC 23/13/18 | F +11, R +8, W +5 (+2 vs. shadow, +2 vs. mind-affecting)| Init +2 | Perc +9 | Conditions: Dragon Style
The Friz:
Female Wallaby Familiar (mauler) 6 | HP 33/33 | AC 18/12/16 | F +7, R +6, W +2 (improved evasion) | Perc +7 | Active Conditions: Battle Form, Dragon Style

"An old ruin full of traps?" Arnold rolls his eyes and sighs a little. "I didn't take a shine to the last few and I doubt that will change. Is there enough space to walk around?"

Grand Lodge

Male ganzi Ora6 | hp 40/40 | Init +6 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 (uncanny dodge) | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F +7 R +8 W +7 (+2 vs polymorph) | Prcptn +12 (darkvision) | SM +13

Amukk indicates the area he sees. Looks like it, yes.

Grand Lodge

Active Spells:
Heightened Awareness
HP 36/36 | Ac 19 +2 shield | T 12 | FF 17 (+2 vs Rays) | I+7 | F+7 R+5 W+9 | Diplomacy+7 Intimidate+9 Perception+11+2 SenseMotive+13 | Spells 0/4+3/3 | Bane 2/5 | Deflection Aura 1/1 | Determination 2/2 | Discern Lies 5/5 | Judgement 0/2 | Reroll 0/1

"Ok, let's move forward then" Kerastes moves to the left opening in the left wall "We can keep the door for last, first we need to make sure that nothing will get behind us."

Liberty's Edge

Female Halfling Sorcerer 11(elemental:water) HP 50/50 | AC 25 (f18 t20) | F+8 R+12 W+9 (+2 vs fear) | init +11 | perc +1 | cold resist 20

Narika pays careful attention to where the trap was pointed out to her and follows her companions.


Slides

Heading forward you find that the standing water and algae-covered stone floor make all squares in this room slippery.

Everywhere wet requires 2 squares of movement to move through unless a creature succeeds at a DC 15 Acrobatics check to keep its balance as it moves at full speed. A creature failing its save by 5 or more falls prone; otherwise, a failed check simply restricts a creature to half movement.

Quick summary: can move at half speed freely, moving at full speed requires an acrobatics check. 15+ move full speed. 11-14 move half speed, 10- fall prone.

I moved all the minis up, trying to keep you in ~the same order.

Rounding the corner you see a pair of dog sized lizards with horns and dog like ears resting behind piles of slimy refuse that fill the corners of this new room, with a foot of swamp muck with stagnant water in between. Their eyes open to look at you in curiosity.

Behind them a once-grand frieze dominates the west wall, its vibrant colors now faded. In it, a jackal-headed man rides a dark chariot pulled by horsesized dogs, at the head of an army of gnolls and dire hyenas. Before him, a radiant ankh is engulfed in black flames.

More pressing however is the mass of tangled vines and dripping slime that rises on two trunk-like legs, reeking of rot and freshly turned earth.

initiative:

Narkia: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Amukk: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Arnold: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Izlin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Kerastes: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Lyselsa: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
SL: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
SM: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (15) + 0 = 15

Initiative:
Lyselsa
Kerastes

SL
Izlin
Amukk
Narkia
Arnold
SM

Lyselsa and Kerastes are up!

Feel free to roll knowledge for your turn whenever.

Knowledge Nature:

16+

Spoiler:
That big mass is a shambling mound, a large plant, you know its slams can grab and squeeze people to death.

21+

Spoiler:
Not only are they immune to electricity but it empowers them.

26+

Spoiler:
They have a moderate resistance to fire (10)

[spoiler=Know Arcana]

12+

Spoiler:
Those are shocker lizards a type of magical beast, they have a rather shocking bite.

17+

Spoiler:
In groups of 2 or more they can generate large fields of electricity.

22+

Spoiler:
Shocker lizards aren't naturally aggressive, but are territorial. If you back out they are unlikely to become violent.

Liberty's Edge

Female Halfling Sorcerer 11(elemental:water) HP 50/50 | AC 25 (f18 t20) | F+8 R+12 W+9 (+2 vs fear) | init +11 | perc +1 | cold resist 20

kn. arcana: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19

"Oh, guys, those shocker lizards are so cute! Can we please try to find a way to not hurt them!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Slides

sorry about my mess up spoiler tag. My wife is out of town this weekend at WorldCon so most of my posting comes with a 2year old on my lap. She thinks the lizards are cute too.

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Halfling Sorcerer 11(elemental:water) HP 50/50 | AC 25 (f18 t20) | F+8 R+12 W+9 (+2 vs fear) | init +11 | perc +1 | cold resist 20

cute shocker lizard story, MotFF spoiler:

The first time I ran MotFF was non-PFS for my kids. I had the shocker lizard standing near a bowl with the name 'Fluffy' printed on it. They fed the lizard trog meat from the previous room and were allowed to pass through. We still talk about feeding the shocker lizard.

Dark Archive

Mental Focus:
Transmutation 3/3 {+2 CON} | Abjuration 2/2 {+1 resistances}
Tiefling Magus 4 | Far Strike Monk 2 | Occultist 1 AC 21 (T:16/ FF:16) | HP: 62/ 62 | Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7 | Perception: +10 | Initiative: +5 | Resist: Cold, Electricity, & Fire: 5

Know, Arcana: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29

"She's right. Not aggressive, but very territorial. Perhaps we should back out and deal with any threats here in the antechamber."

Sovereign Court

Female vishkanya unchained rogue 6 (Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 3 281, Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Combat 72, Pathfinder Unchained 20) N Medium humanoid (vishkanya) Init +7; Senses low-light vision; Perception +13 AC 19,T 15, FF 14 hp 41/51 Fort +7, Ref +13, Will +5; +6 bonus vs. poison Defensive Abilities blade sense +2, evasion, poison resistance, uncanny dodge

Lys will back away from the anti chamber. "I'd rather not attack them if we don't have to."

She has a dagger ready and will throw it if something moves toward the group aggressively.

Readied Attack:
Dagger Thrown: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Grand Lodge

Active Spells:
Heightened Awareness
HP 36/36 | Ac 19 +2 shield | T 12 | FF 17 (+2 vs Rays) | I+7 | F+7 R+5 W+9 | Diplomacy+7 Intimidate+9 Perception+11+2 SenseMotive+13 | Spells 0/4+3/3 | Bane 2/5 | Deflection Aura 1/1 | Determination 2/2 | Discern Lies 5/5 | Judgement 0/2 | Reroll 0/1

Lol, there goes my movement. Speed 15 is tough. And to think I was considering nimble steps as my lvl 5 feat

Knowledge (Nature): 1d20 + 7 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 3 = 18
Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 7 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 3 = 15

"Careful! That large mass is a shambling mound, it is a plant and it normally attempts to grab and squeeze people to death! Retreat to lure it out!"

Kerastes strikes at the plant with his glaive before letting go with hand and raising his armored fist
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Damage, incl 2 acid: 1d10 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 2 = 14

Bodyguard to give +4 on AC to adjacent allies who are attacked:

Attack DC10: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Attack DC10: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Attack DC10: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Remember that I will force a reroll on enemies who roll a critical threat


Slides

Lyselsa backs up, ready to throw a dagger while Kerastes's glaive doesn't manage more than knocking off a bit of garbage.

Initiative:
Lyselsa [ready]
Kerastes
ShockingL [delay]
Izlin
Amukk
Narkia
Arnold

ShamblingM

Izlin, Amukk, Narkia and Arnold are up!

Grand Lodge

Male ganzi Ora6 | hp 40/40 | Init +6 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 (uncanny dodge) | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F +7 R +8 W +7 (+2 vs polymorph) | Prcptn +12 (darkvision) | SM +13

Amukk (whose curse is to begin every combat staggered) is characteristically slow to react, his eyes wide and speechless. He draws a wand and slowly takes a step to try and get out of Arnold's way.

Grand Lodge

Active Spells:
Heightened Awareness
HP 36/36 | Ac 19 +2 shield | T 12 | FF 17 (+2 vs Rays) | I+7 | F+7 R+5 W+9 | Diplomacy+7 Intimidate+9 Perception+11+2 SenseMotive+13 | Spells 0/4+3/3 | Bane 2/5 | Deflection Aura 1/1 | Determination 2/2 | Discern Lies 5/5 | Judgement 0/2 | Reroll 0/1

Kerastes wonders what happened, one moment the plantlike creature was about to utterly destroy him and the next he was waiting for his companions to act.

Good to be back!

Liberty's Edge

Female Halfling Sorcerer 11(elemental:water) HP 50/50 | AC 25 (f18 t20) | F+8 R+12 W+9 (+2 vs fear) | init +11 | perc +1 | cold resist 20

Narika backs up a bit to make it easier for the other to back away from the cute little lizards.

Silver Crusade

Male Wayang Fighter 6/Brawler 1 | HP 66/66 | AC 23/13/18 | F +11, R +8, W +5 (+2 vs. shadow, +2 vs. mind-affecting)| Init +2 | Perc +9 | Conditions: Dragon Style
The Friz:
Female Wallaby Familiar (mauler) 6 | HP 33/33 | AC 18/12/16 | F +7, R +6, W +2 (improved evasion) | Perc +7 | Active Conditions: Battle Form, Dragon Style

Looks like we're trying to bring the mound into the antechamber? I'll base my action around that, hope I'm doing it right.

Arnold backs his mount away from the bottleneck leading to the lizards. "We'll bring it closer, to rush in and deal out some pokes it won't soon forget!"

Moving back in preparation for a charge. We'll both use swift actions to enter Dragon Style.

Dark Archive

Mental Focus:
Transmutation 3/3 {+2 CON} | Abjuration 2/2 {+1 resistances}
Tiefling Magus 4 | Far Strike Monk 2 | Occultist 1 AC 21 (T:16/ FF:16) | HP: 62/ 62 | Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7 | Perception: +10 | Initiative: +5 | Resist: Cold, Electricity, & Fire: 5

The magus withdraws further into the chamber, careful not to set off the trap.


Slides

GM Dice:
slam: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
damage: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (1, 6) + 9 = 16

slam: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
damage: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (2, 6) + 9 = 17

grab: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15
grab: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16
constrict: 2d6 + 11 ⇒ (3, 6) + 11 = 20

Izlin, Narkiaa and Arnold reposition themselves as Amukk is slow to react.

For anybody who's curious, I don't have the same dice as before.

The horrible mound retaliates on the only target within reach, slamming at Kerastes with a pair of long powerful stinking appendages.

Kerastes is barely hit by the first attack, but reeling from the blow leaves him unprepared for the second which slams him firmly in the face.

Both slimy limbs slide away at least.

2 hits for 33 damage total, both grapple attempts fail, so no constrict.

Initiative:
Lyselsa
Kerastes (3/36)

ShockingL [delay]
Izlin
Amukk
Narkia
Arnold
ShamblingM

Lyselsa and Kerastes are up!
Remember the damp terrain problems.

Grand Lodge

Active Spells:
Heightened Awareness
HP 36/36 | Ac 19 +2 shield | T 12 | FF 17 (+2 vs Rays) | I+7 | F+7 R+5 W+9 | Diplomacy+7 Intimidate+9 Perception+11+2 SenseMotive+13 | Spells 0/4+3/3 | Bane 2/5 | Deflection Aura 1/1 | Determination 2/2 | Discern Lies 5/5 | Judgement 0/2 | Reroll 0/1

Concentration DC 17: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Kerastes grabs his holy symbol with one hand "Abadar, grant your servant speed" and casts a spell while trying to keep the plant away. He then attempts to move away from the shambling mound.

Swift: Protection judgement for +2 AC, Standard: defensive casting expeditious retreat, Move to move out of threatened area, Shambling Mound can make an AoO

Using Defense on hit: When the inquisitor would be hit by a melee or ranged attack, as an immediate action she may add a +4 insight bonus to her Armor Class against that attack, and if this makes the inquisitor's AC higher than the opponent's attack roll, the attack misses.


Slides

slambling mound: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Kerastes successfully makes his retreat.

Sovereign Court

Female vishkanya unchained rogue 6 (Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 3 281, Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Combat 72, Pathfinder Unchained 20) N Medium humanoid (vishkanya) Init +7; Senses low-light vision; Perception +13 AC 19,T 15, FF 14 hp 41/51 Fort +7, Ref +13, Will +5; +6 bonus vs. poison Defensive Abilities blade sense +2, evasion, poison resistance, uncanny dodge

Lys pulls out a potion of cure light wounds and hands it to Kerstes.

"This might help."


Slides

Lyselsa draws and passes off a potion while the lizards continue to be on guard but not directly violent.

Initiative:
Lyselsa
Kerastes (3/36)
ShockingL [delay]
Izlin
Amukk
Narkia
Arnold

ShamblingM

Izlin, Amukk, Narkia and Arnold are up!

Dark Archive

Mental Focus:
Transmutation 3/3 {+2 CON} | Abjuration 2/2 {+1 resistances}
Tiefling Magus 4 | Far Strike Monk 2 | Occultist 1 AC 21 (T:16/ FF:16) | HP: 62/ 62 | Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7 | Perception: +10 | Initiative: +5 | Resist: Cold, Electricity, & Fire: 5

The magus attempts to draw the shambling mound out into the trap.

+1 Dagger {flurry}: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 121d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Masterwork Dagger {flurry}: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 161d4 ⇒ 3

Blinkback Belt ~ The daggers reappear on my hip immediately after the attack is resolved.

Also using the Far Shot feat.

Silver Crusade

Male Wayang Fighter 6/Brawler 1 | HP 66/66 | AC 23/13/18 | F +11, R +8, W +5 (+2 vs. shadow, +2 vs. mind-affecting)| Init +2 | Perc +9 | Conditions: Dragon Style
The Friz:
Female Wallaby Familiar (mauler) 6 | HP 33/33 | AC 18/12/16 | F +7, R +6, W +2 (improved evasion) | Perc +7 | Active Conditions: Battle Form, Dragon Style

"Come on, closer..." Arnold mutters.

Entering delay.

Grand Lodge

Male ganzi Ora6 | hp 40/40 | Init +6 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 (uncanny dodge) | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F +7 R +8 W +7 (+2 vs polymorph) | Prcptn +12 (darkvision) | SM +13

Hey, look! A web site!

Amukk, finally able to do something that's not at a glacial pace, shakes his head. I knew it, I knew it, but no one ever listens to me...

Amukk activates the wand, casting bless, then moves aside for Arnold, taking pains to keep himself between the beasties and Narika. He drops the wand at his feet, which allows him to use both hands with his loaded crossbow again.

Silver Crusade

Male Wayang Fighter 6/Brawler 1 | HP 66/66 | AC 23/13/18 | F +11, R +8, W +5 (+2 vs. shadow, +2 vs. mind-affecting)| Init +2 | Perc +9 | Conditions: Dragon Style
The Friz:
Female Wallaby Familiar (mauler) 6 | HP 33/33 | AC 18/12/16 | F +7, R +6, W +2 (improved evasion) | Perc +7 | Active Conditions: Battle Form, Dragon Style

No need to move on my account, but probably a good call. I'll be there by next turn, hopefully charging.

Liberty's Edge

Female Halfling Sorcerer 11(elemental:water) HP 50/50 | AC 25 (f18 t20) | F+8 R+12 W+9 (+2 vs fear) | init +11 | perc +1 | cold resist 20

"Does anyone know what kind of damage hurts it?" Narika calls out quitely. i.e. do we know what type of elemental damage to use?


Slides

Izlin can't find anything worth hitting with his daggers.

Arnold waits while Amukk blesses.

Narika: I don't believe anybody did particularly well on their nature checks. Plant often resist various types of elemental damage, but I don't believe any of you know the specific resistances/weaknesses of a shambling mound though.

Initiative:

Narika is up!

Also welcome back!

Liberty's Edge

Female Halfling Sorcerer 11(elemental:water) HP 50/50 | AC 25 (f18 t20) | F+8 R+12 W+9 (+2 vs fear) | init +11 | perc +1 | cold resist 20

Narika moves to where she can clearly see the enemy. Then she lifts her hand and points at it. Four hard little pellets of magical energy streak out and slam into it.

Magic Missile damage: 4d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 4, 1, 1) + 4 = 12


Slides

GM Dice:
power slam: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Narika's missiles slam into the mound as it exits the chamber.

The shambling mound pushes forward, it's surprising hydrodynamic form unimpeded by the flooded floor. From there it takes a powerful swipe at Lyselsa and Kerastes but Lyselsa is able to parry the blow up and safely over both their heads.

missed cleave on Lyselsa

The mound has opened itself up for a counter attack though.

Initiative:

Arnold
Lyselsa
Kerastes (3/36)

ShockingL
Izlin
Amukk
Narkia
ShamblingM -12

As a note I mostly spoiler most of my dice at the beginning of the post to help keep them organized and out of the way. As a player I prefer mostly to not see them as well, but feel free to peek when desired, especially if I've hit you with something that might not hit due to various temporary bonuses/penalties.

Grand Lodge

Active Spells:
Heightened Awareness
HP 36/36 | Ac 19 +2 shield | T 12 | FF 17 (+2 vs Rays) | I+7 | F+7 R+5 W+9 | Diplomacy+7 Intimidate+9 Perception+11+2 SenseMotive+13 | Spells 0/4+3/3 | Bane 2/5 | Deflection Aura 1/1 | Determination 2/2 | Discern Lies 5/5 | Judgement 0/2 | Reroll 0/1

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

"Thank you Lys"

Kerastes takes the potion and drinks it.

Swift to change judgement to healing (Fast healing 2). Move to accept potion and standard to drink it. Note that that does not provoke since Kerastes has cover from Lys


Slides

Feel free to take a move action, he spent one to hand it to you, no need to make you both spend move actions.

Sovereign Court

Female vishkanya unchained rogue 6 (Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 3 281, Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Combat 72, Pathfinder Unchained 20) N Medium humanoid (vishkanya) Init +7; Senses low-light vision; Perception +13 AC 19,T 15, FF 14 hp 41/51 Fort +7, Ref +13, Will +5; +6 bonus vs. poison Defensive Abilities blade sense +2, evasion, poison resistance, uncanny dodge

"Here goes nothing." She takes a step up and attacks the mound with both of her kukris.

+1 Kukri: 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 11 + 1 = 26
Damage: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

+1 Kukri Silver: 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 11 + 1 = 31
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

+1 Kukri Silver Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 11 + 1 = 14
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Silver Crusade

Male Wayang Fighter 6/Brawler 1 | HP 66/66 | AC 23/13/18 | F +11, R +8, W +5 (+2 vs. shadow, +2 vs. mind-affecting)| Init +2 | Perc +9 | Conditions: Dragon Style
The Friz:
Female Wallaby Familiar (mauler) 6 | HP 33/33 | AC 18/12/16 | F +7, R +6, W +2 (improved evasion) | Perc +7 | Active Conditions: Battle Form, Dragon Style

The mass of plants finally where he wants it, Arnold rushes forward with his lance at the ready!

Lance, Bless, Charge: 1d20 + 13 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 13 + 1 + 2 = 23
Damage: 3d6 + 15 ⇒ (2, 2, 4) + 15 = 23

Grand Lodge

Active Spells:
Heightened Awareness
HP 36/36 | Ac 19 +2 shield | T 12 | FF 17 (+2 vs Rays) | I+7 | F+7 R+5 W+9 | Diplomacy+7 Intimidate+9 Perception+11+2 SenseMotive+13 | Spells 0/4+3/3 | Bane 2/5 | Deflection Aura 1/1 | Determination 2/2 | Discern Lies 5/5 | Judgement 0/2 | Reroll 0/1

Thanks, I am good where I am

Bodyguard for Lys: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 1 = 10
Bodyguard for Lys: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 1 = 11
Bodyguard for Lys: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 1 = 28

Lys has a +4 on AC vs the second and third attacks against her


Slides

lyselsa acrobatics DC 15: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29

Lyselsa manages to move forward with a 5ft step and manages 2 nice slashes into the plant.

Meanwhile Arnold with the benefit of dragon style charges the vicious plant.

It recoils, almost as if in pain from the blows but stands its ground. The lizards meanwhile watch but do not join the fray.

Arnold
Lyselsa
Kerastes (3/36)
ShockingL
Izlin
Amukk
Narkia

ShamblingM -50

Izlin, Amukk, and Narkia are up!

Grand Lodge

Male ganzi Ora6 | hp 40/40 | Init +6 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16 (uncanny dodge) | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F +7 R +8 W +7 (+2 vs polymorph) | Prcptn +12 (darkvision) | SM +13

And now the thing is going to come out to play! Oh, I knew it I knew it I knew it...

Amukk drops his crossbow (free) and draws his sickle and he steps forward (move action, provokes), hoping to help Lyselsa with a flank, and takes a swing at the pile of rotten vegetation.

attack with bless: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 1 = 19
slashing dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Liberty's Edge

Female Halfling Sorcerer 11(elemental:water) HP 50/50 | AC 25 (f18 t20) | F+8 R+12 W+9 (+2 vs fear) | init +11 | perc +1 | cold resist 20

Narika sends another batch of hard little magical pellets at the enemy.

MM damage: 4d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3, 4, 4) + 4 = 16

Dark Archive

Mental Focus:
Transmutation 3/3 {+2 CON} | Abjuration 2/2 {+1 resistances}
Tiefling Magus 4 | Far Strike Monk 2 | Occultist 1 AC 21 (T:16/ FF:16) | HP: 62/ 62 | Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7 | Perception: +10 | Initiative: +5 | Resist: Cold, Electricity, & Fire: 5

The magus repositions and hurls his dagger.

[dice=+1 Adamantine Dagger (PBS, Bless, Range Increment, Rimed Snowball)]1d20+12;1d4+5d6[/dice]

Keeping it brief for the boards sake


Slides

AoO: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Amukk gets in under the AoO and connects, letting Narika finish it off.

no need for snowball from Izlin. Also Izlin if you don't mind doing the damage and attack rolls on separate lines it increases the readability for me.

Out of Combat.

The lizards lie peacefully in their chamber, the shambling mound defeated.

Dark Archive

Mental Focus:
Transmutation 3/3 {+2 CON} | Abjuration 2/2 {+1 resistances}
Tiefling Magus 4 | Far Strike Monk 2 | Occultist 1 AC 21 (T:16/ FF:16) | HP: 62/ 62 | Fort +13, Ref +10, Will +7 | Perception: +10 | Initiative: +5 | Resist: Cold, Electricity, & Fire: 5

No worries Pirate GM! Can do.

"Well done team! Everyone more or less intact?"

Grand Lodge

Active Spells:
Heightened Awareness
HP 36/36 | Ac 19 +2 shield | T 12 | FF 17 (+2 vs Rays) | I+7 | F+7 R+5 W+9 | Diplomacy+7 Intimidate+9 Perception+11+2 SenseMotive+13 | Spells 0/4+3/3 | Bane 2/5 | Deflection Aura 1/1 | Determination 2/2 | Discern Lies 5/5 | Judgement 0/2 | Reroll 0/1

Kerastes takes a wand and starts healing himself

"That was close, but I will be fine in a moment."

CLW * 5: 5d8 + 5 ⇒ (5, 3, 3, 2, 3) + 5 = 21

51 to 100 of 466 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PFS GD VII - 3-12 Wonder's in the Weave p1 (5-9) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.