PbP Gameday #3: GM..Silbeg's We Be Goblins (PbP Superstars) (Inactive)

Game Master Silbeg

We Be Goblins!
Tactical Maps
We Be Goblins Pregens!
Licktoad's Song!


201 to 244 of 244 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Erasmus Human Medium 7 - PFS# 141231-4: HP 59/59, Init +5, AC 21, touch 15, flat-footed 16, CMB +8 (+15 vs. trip and disarm), CMD 20, Fort +9, Ref +9, Will +7 (+1 vs. charm and compulsion) Perception +13, Sense Motive +4, Current Condition:

Reta steps forward and swings at the vile beast...

Move Action: 5-foot step north *token not yet moved*

attack(dogslicer): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
damage(dogslicer): 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


NE Male Goblin Rogue 4 | HP: 15/33 | AC: 21 (17 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +9, W: +2 | Init: +9 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed: 30ft | Active conditions: Basting.

Had a cool extra "bump" song. Something about Reta having all the fun. Something about beat 'er? But then the f*cking gremlins ate my post. Upset that I forgot to copy-paste, but mostly upset because I can't remember the damn poem!

Chuffy looks about to launch into verse, but pauses with his mouth half open, as though whatever he had in his mind suddenly fled. He instead dribbles a little from the corner of his mouth, and pops a pimple with his new shiny weapon.

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Skittershot!

Waiting on Rita and Poog


Male Goblin Cleric/4; HP 27/27; Init+6, AC 18, Touch 13, FF 16, Perception +3 (darkvision 60'), Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +8 [Fire Bolt - 6/6] [CLW - 43/43]

"Now I gets my dog!" poog squeals in glee. He fires another bolt of fire at the dog.

fire bolt, ranged touch, divine favor: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 for fire damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

-Posted with Wayfinder

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Skittershot!

This time, Poog gets his dog, killing the one that Chuffy and Reta are next to (I assumed this one from your position. ).


Male Goblin Cleric/4; HP 27/27; Init+6, AC 18, Touch 13, FF 16, Perception +3 (darkvision 60'), Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +8 [Fire Bolt - 6/6] [CLW - 43/43]

"Poog got his doog! Pooh got his doog!" the little goblin dances around in pure joy.

"mugmurch can't make no booms, but poog can make everything burn! Hahahahahaha!" he cakles evily.

-Posted with Wayfinder


NE Male Goblin Rogue 4 | HP: 15/33 | AC: 21 (17 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +9, W: +2 | Init: +9 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed: 30ft | Active conditions: Basting.

Sorry, in amongst all the server issues, I missed that you'd skipped Mogmurch's go and were rolling ahead with Chuffy et al! Assuming I can still post (and the dog next to me is dead)...

Chuffy frowns glumly at the kill-stealing gobbos who wasted the dog he was facing off against. Unable to get into a fighting position any other way and feeling especially tough, Chuffy decides to leap over the dog chewing on Rita, foolishly exposing his back to Lord Longtongue.

"Die stinky dog!!!" he yells as he does so.

Acrobatics to move through enemy square, sickened: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 8 - 2 = 26 -- No idea where I'll end up if the dog rebuffs me... probably just behind Rita.
Attack, dogslicer +1, flanking, sickened: 1d20 + 6 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 2 - 2 = 18
Damage, dogslicer +1, bull's strength, sneak attack: 1d4 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 2 + (5) = 10

**EDIT** Just moved my token and realized I had to move at full speed to do that, making the acrobatics DC 15+Dog's CMD. Even with the 20 (WOOT), I likely fail. Please reposition Chuffy when (or if?) that happens.

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Skittershot!

Chuffy, in a burst of pure dog-hatred, leaps over the dog, completely catching the canine unaware (The DC was, amazingly, 16!) He then nails the beast with his magical dogslicer, opening it up from stem to stern.

Rita is left to act!

Silver Crusade

Estra Female N Human Spiritualist 7 HP 52/52 | AC 16 (20) (10 Tch, 16 (20) FF) | CMB +5, CMD 14 | F +8, R +5, W +11 (+13) (+13 (+15) vs illusions) | Init +3 | | Perc +4, SM +14 Speed 30 ft | [ooc]Bonded Manifest 1st 3/5, 2nd 1/4, 3rd 0/2 | [ooc]Active Conditions: Shared Consciousness (+4 vs Mind-Affecting, +2 Will) Bonded Manifestation 7/7, Bonded Senses 7/7[/ooc] | Spells:

Rita hurries forward, drawing her pitiful dogslicer in the process. She attempts to bury it in the frog's face, screaming, "We roast some dog, then eat frog legs!"

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

While her words are bold, she secretly trembles at the sight of the large amphibian, her swing falling well short of the beast. Now that her blood is cooling off, this didn't seem like a really good idea at all.

Grand Lodge

Mogmurch 4 Globin Alchemist | HP 23/23 | AC 23 T 19 /FF 17 | Perception +5 | F: +7 R: +9 W: 0 +2 vs posion | CMB 1 CMD 18 | Speed 30 ft. Init. +5 | Bomb 1/7 Current Condition: Mutgen 40 minutes, defoliant polish

I am back to regular posting. Sorry for the delay

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Skittershot!

All of a sudden, from above, another, larger dog enters the fray.
acrobatics Cuddles: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21
He attacks Rita, who was standing there, minding her own business!
Cuddles Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 (wow, no luck for the canines!)

Lord Longtongue looks like he is hungry, and tries to taste him some Rita!
Longtongue POWER bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 Bite Damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12 Grab: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 Rita is grabbed, and is dying. Longtongue drops the corpse, and looks at Chuffy with watery eyes.

Poog Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Reta Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Poog and Reta hear some chanting going on above then, on top of the structure above them. It is a woman's voice, and sounds goblin, and sounds like spell casting.

Party is up!

We Be Goblins!:

The Finale Round 2


  • => Reta
  • x Rita (stable after being Frog-bait)
  • => Poog
  • x Vorka
  • x Cuddles
  • x Lord Longtongue
  • => Mogmurch [Shield extract]
  • => Chuffy

Statuses:
Chuffy: sickened, -1DEX
Mogmurch: sickened
Poog: sickened, -3DEX
Reta: 2hp
Rita: 1yhp, -1DEX, unconscious


Rita stabilize DC15: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Silver Crusade

Estra Female N Human Spiritualist 7 HP 52/52 | AC 16 (20) (10 Tch, 16 (20) FF) | CMB +5, CMD 14 | F +8, R +5, W +11 (+13) (+13 (+15) vs illusions) | Init +3 | | Perc +4, SM +14 Speed 30 ft | [ooc]Bonded Manifest 1st 3/5, 2nd 1/4, 3rd 0/2 | [ooc]Active Conditions: Shared Consciousness (+4 vs Mind-Affecting, +2 Will) Bonded Manifestation 7/7, Bonded Senses 7/7[/ooc] | Spells:

Oh snap!


NE Male Goblin Rogue 4 | HP: 15/33 | AC: 21 (17 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +9, W: +2 | Init: +9 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed: 30ft | Active conditions: Basting.

Emboldened by his previous success, Chuffy unwisely decides to play leap frog with the frog!

"Froggy Froggy! Time to die like Rita die! Chuffy know how hurt froggy!"

Chuffy acrobatics, move through Lord Longtongue's square: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 8 - 2 = 22 -- at least this time it isn't a double move, DC = 5 + CMD

Chuffy leaps over the frog, chuckling all the way. He pulls his dogslicer back, ready to stab the frog as soon as someone else appears and distracts it.

Chuffy readies an action, sneak attacks when another PC threatens Lord Longtongue. Rolls below for if it goes off.

"Froggy too FAT!"

Chuffy dogslicer + 1, flank, sickened : 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 2 - 2 = 23
Damage, sneak attack: 1d4 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 2 + (4) = 7

On the phone, can't move. GM, if acrobatics succeeds, please move me to the right of the frog. Otherwise, on Rita's unconscious body:

Grand Lodge

Mogmurch 4 Globin Alchemist | HP 23/23 | AC 23 T 19 /FF 17 | Perception +5 | F: +7 R: +9 W: 0 +2 vs posion | CMB 1 CMD 18 | Speed 30 ft. Init. +5 | Bomb 1/7 Current Condition: Mutgen 40 minutes, defoliant polish

"Dogs and frogs and no BOOMS. No matter, I swing, I hit, I swing, I hit. They go bounce, bounce, bounce!"

Moving onto the ship, Mogmurch raises his club to strike the next creature that comes within reach.

Grand Lodge

Erasmus Human Medium 7 - PFS# 141231-4: HP 59/59, Init +5, AC 21, touch 15, flat-footed 16, CMB +8 (+15 vs. trip and disarm), CMD 20, Fort +9, Ref +9, Will +7 (+1 vs. charm and compulsion) Perception +13, Sense Motive +4, Current Condition:

Reta swings again at the vile dog in front of her, hoping to kill the beast and move to back to help her friends (though she would never admit it to them).

attack(dogslicer): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
damage(dogslicer): 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Skittershot!

Chuffy leaps over the frog, avoiding provoking an attack.

Reta swings her dogslicer, barely hitting Cuddles, but also barely doing any damage.

Mogmurch finally enters the fight, readied to attack.

Poog wonders if he should step back and channel energy to hurt two animals (and a few goblins), throw a bolt of fire, or twiddle his thumbs.

We Be Goblins!:

The Finale Round 2


  • x Reta
  • x Rita (stable after being Frog-bait)
  • => Poog
  • x 6a
  • x Cuddles
  • x Lord Longtongue
  • x Mogmurch [Shield extract] Readied
  • x Chuffy - Ready to attack

Statuses:
Chuffy: sickened, -1DEX
Mogmurch: sickened
Poog: sickened, -3DEX
Reta: 2hp
Rita: -17hp, -1DEX, unconscious
Cuddles: 2hp


NE Male Goblin Rogue 4 | HP: 15/33 | AC: 21 (17 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +9, W: +2 | Init: +9 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed: 30ft | Active conditions: Basting.

"Flank with Chuffy, Poogy! Me am lying before. You be great rider! Kill Froggy for glory together!" Chuffy practically pleads for Poog to step in to threaten, and thus distract, the lord of frogs.


Male Goblin Cleric/4; HP 27/27; Init+6, AC 18, Touch 13, FF 16, Perception +3 (darkvision 60'), Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +8 [Fire Bolt - 6/6] [CLW - 43/43]

Sorry, I started making a post yesterday, but got swept up in busy-ness and forgot. My fault!

Poog steps up, torn between his desire to make this giant frog his new lucky pet and cornering it with chuffy. Dogfinder seemingly senses this, and lovingly strokes the goblin cleric's eyebrows, as if to say, "dogfinder find you more dogs, dogfinder love poog..."

Poog steps up to the giant frog as chuffy implores, "You never as good as dogfinder!" and lashes out with his dogslicer.

Attack, Flank, Divine Favor, Sickened: 1d20 + 1 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 7 for damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Edit: Should have channeled... or burned...


NE Male Goblin Rogue 4 | HP: 15/33 | AC: 21 (17 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +9, W: +2 | Init: +9 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed: 30ft | Active conditions: Basting.

"Thanks Poogie!" squeals Chuffy in joy as the cleric successfully distracts the frog, "Poogie am great cleric. Zaringel be proud!"

Rolls already made above or roll again for me if you like.

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Skittershot!

recreating swallowed post
After Poog moves up and swings his dogslicer wildly, muttering that he should have channeled, Chuffy lands a solid blow on the frog.
I read Chuffy should do 1d4+1d6-1-2+1+2 damage... -1 STR, -2 Sickened, +1 weapon, +2 bull strength. Will adjust as needed

The chanting from above completes, as a flying, biting swarm of bats forms around Mogmurch! swarm damage + Bleed 1: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Mogmurch distraction save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 (no problem!)

The two at the front of the ship now see the form of Vorka on roof above them... as she smiles a toothy grin, and she aims a Desnan candle at Mogmurch! "You'll taste plenty fine in my soup. You even come with and extra bone, for flavor!"
Touch attack: 1d20 + 5 - 8 ⇒ (13) + 5 - 8 = 10 After she misses, she throws down the firework in disgust, and Mogmurch notices she has a ball of fire in her hand!

Cuddles continues to attack Reta.
Cuddles CHOMP: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 Bite damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 Trip attempt: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 Reta is a bloody, dog-chewed mess, and flat on her back, with a raving dog right over her!

Lord Longtongue turns and attacks the more dangerous goblin, Chuffy!
Longtongue bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 grab: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 The frog has the boil-infested goblin in its mouth, but its expression is one of sheer horror, most likely at the flavor!

Party is up!

We Be Goblins!:

The Finale


  • Reta
  • x Rita (stable after being Frog-bait)
  • Chuffy
  • Poog
  • x Vorka
  • x Cuddles
  • x Lord Longtongue
  • Mogmurch [Shield extract] Readied

Statuses:
Chuffy: 8hp sickened, -1DEX
Mogmurch: 5hp sickened, bleed 1
Poog: sickened, -3DEX
Reta: -12hp, prone
Rita: -17hp, -1DEX, unconscious
Cuddles: 2hp
Longtongue: 5hp
Bats: rd1


NE Male Goblin Rogue 4 | HP: 15/33 | AC: 21 (17 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +9, W: +2 | Init: +9 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed: 30ft | Active conditions: Basting.

Oh sh*t! Fogot about sickened and weapon damage rolls. Damn. This is gonna hurt... time for some Leeeeeeeeeeeeroy Jenkins! Oh wait, already did that and somehow managed to leapfrog a dog and a frog! Happy with Chuffy's spectacular death, if death it proves to be. :-)

"Poogie! Save me! If froggy chomp Chuffy again, pink potion is healing potion! Chuffy have other healing potion too! Make Chuffy drink! Chuffy owe Poogie big time. Chuffy help Poogie kill doggies! Poogie be hero, big time!" pleads a desperate Chuffy Līckwøund.

With that, Chuffy tries to attack Lord Longtongue, on his tongue! He draws his shiny dogslicer back as far as he can in this position, and cuts at the fleshy bonds that are pulling him towards the stomach of doom.

Dogslicer +1, Grappled-2 (dex {at -4}, so another -2 because of finesse), sickened -2, flank +2: 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 2 - 2 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 - 2 - 2 - 2 + 2 = 20 -- could it get any more complicated?
Damage dogslicer +1, str -1, bull strength +2, sickened -2, sneak attack: 1d4 + 1 - 1 + 2 - 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 1 - 1 + 2 - 2 + (2) = 5

Grand Lodge

Mogmurch 4 Globin Alchemist | HP 23/23 | AC 23 T 19 /FF 17 | Perception +5 | F: +7 R: +9 W: 0 +2 vs posion | CMB 1 CMD 18 | Speed 30 ft. Init. +5 | Bomb 1/7 Current Condition: Mutgen 40 minutes, defoliant polish

Mogmurch sees the bats swarming over him.

"Can't make the bats go BOOOM but Mogmurch can light them on FIRE, FIRE, FIRE."

Retrieving his alchemist fire, he tosses it towards the bats and runs away.

Throw Fire: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 6 - 2 = 19
damage + throw anything: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Male Goblin Cleric/4; HP 27/27; Init+6, AC 18, Touch 13, FF 16, Perception +3 (darkvision 60'), Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +8 [Fire Bolt - 6/6] [CLW - 43/43]

"You could have been Poog's best friend froggy, but now you never be as good as dogfinder!"

Poog waggles his fingers one last time, sending a bolt of fire at the frog, aiming to end the beast's life before it swallows the plucky chuffy.

Ohhh... Poog get his first general for when he starts his new tribe... Chuffy make good general

Attack vs touch ac, Sickened, Divine Favor: 1d20 + 1 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 - 2 + 1 = 20 for Damage, divine favor: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Crit Confirm vs touch AC, Sickened, Divine Favor: 1d20 + 1 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 - 2 + 1 = 11 for Damage, divine favor: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Edit: If the frog is dead with that attack, I would like to move a full movement towards the stairs to get up to vorka. If the frog was dead before that attack, I would like to move first, then use that attack on vorka, if possible. Thanks!

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Skittershot!

Good thing for Poog that Lord Longtongue is grappled as well... he can't threaten!
Chuffy, in a panic, starts stabbing the giant frog, and Poog twiddles his fingers, and fires away! (The frog was not dead, yet) The frog looks scorched, (the crit confirmed because of the grapple!) but the massive amphibian does not die!

Meanwhile Mogmurch comes out of his funk, and sees the opportunity to burn something! His alchemists fire hits the swarm (I assume he takes a 5' step back? Would he go to square a, b, or c?) I am assuming C, and that you threw at the marked square -- please confirm!
[ooc]From what I see, he should do 1d6+2 fire damage, not 1d6+3, as his INT is 15). Bats are burning everywhere, and Mogmurch is giggling about the effectiveness, when he realizes that the swarm is still there. He's pretty sure, though, that they remaining fire will finish them off, but he is a little disappointed that they haven't dispersed yet.

Reta still left to go.

We Be Goblins!:

The Finale


  • => Reta
  • x Rita (stable after being Frog-bait)
  • x Chuffy
  • x Poog
  • Vorka
  • Cuddles
  • Lord Longtongue
  • Mogmurch [Shield extract]

Statuses:
Chuffy: 8hp sickened, -1DEX
Mogmurch: 6hp sickened, bleed 1
Poog: sickened, -3DEX
Reta: -12hp, prone
Rita: -17hp, -1DEX, unconscious
Cuddles: 2hp
Longtongue: 17hp
bats: 12hp

Grand Lodge

Mogmurch 4 Globin Alchemist | HP 23/23 | AC 23 T 19 /FF 17 | Perception +5 | F: +7 R: +9 W: 0 +2 vs posion | CMB 1 CMD 18 | Speed 30 ft. Init. +5 | Bomb 1/7 Current Condition: Mutgen 40 minutes, defoliant polish
GM..Silbeg wrote:
Meanwhile Mogmurch comes out of his funk, and sees the opportunity to burn something! His alchemists fire hits the swarm (I assume he takes a 5' step back? Would he go to square a, b, or c?) I am assuming C, and that you threw at the marked square -- please confirm!

Yes move to C and throw at the marked square

GM..Silbeg wrote:
From what I see, he should do 1d6+2 fire damage, not 1d6+3, as his INT is 15)

That is correct, mistake on my part


NE Male Goblin Rogue 4 | HP: 15/33 | AC: 21 (17 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +9, W: +2 | Init: +9 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed: 30ft | Active conditions: Basting.

"Froggy still standing! Bad froggy! Fat froggy! No need eat Chuffy!!!" the little goblin wails as he gets ever closer to Lord Longtongue's waiting jaws. Noting that the frog doesn't like the taste of his bare flesh, Chuffy scrunches his face up in a move that he perfected when he was but a whelp. The muscles on his face tighten and quiver, pulling his flesh taut. All at once, at least a dozen pimples and boils shudder and erupt in a pussy gout of yellow liquid. The spray mostly covers Chuffy, but in their entwined position, a good amount falls upon the giant frog's tongue.

Grand Lodge

Erasmus Human Medium 7 - PFS# 141231-4: HP 59/59, Init +5, AC 21, touch 15, flat-footed 16, CMB +8 (+15 vs. trip and disarm), CMD 20, Fort +9, Ref +9, Will +7 (+1 vs. charm and compulsion) Perception +13, Sense Motive +4, Current Condition:

"Goblins save Reta!" screams the big headed, muscly female while from a vulnerable prone position. "If she die, then no one left smart'nough to lead you!"

attack(dogslicer from the ground): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
damage(dogslicer): 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Skittershot!

Because Reta is prone (taking a -4 to attack) she misses Cuddles.

The swarm moves on top of Mogmurch, dealing swarm damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Mogmurch Distraction: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 - 2 = 19 The swarm then disappears (actually, on Mogmurch's turn, because the fire does minimum enough to disperse it).

Vorka moves down, climbing on the side of the boat and around. She ends up near to Cuddles, and casts a spell, causing a bright ball of flame to appear in her hand.

For some unknowable reason, Lord Longtongue tries to maintain the grapple on Chuffy!
grapple maintain: 1d20 + 8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 5 = 16 He does, dealing a massive 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 hp of damage. Evidently, this time he popped something particularly vile on the goblin, because the frog lets him go.

Cuddles tries to take a bite out of Reta. Cuddles bite: 1d20 + 5 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 5 = 21 damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 and Reta goes down, bleeding.

Chuffy Stabilize: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Reta Stabilize: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Amazingly, both stabilize!

At the beginning of his turn, Mogmurch collapses due to the bleed damage.

Poog is up!

We Be Goblins!:

The Finale


  • Reta (DC19 stabilize)
  • Rita (stable after being Frog-bait)
  • Chuffy (DC17 stabilize)
  • Poog
  • x Vorka
  • x Cuddles
  • x Lord Longtongue
  • Mogmurch [Shield extract]

Statuses:
Chuffy: 18hp sickened, -1DEX
Mogmurch: 11hp sickened, bleed 1
Poog: sickened, -3DEX
Reta: -22hp, prone
Rita: -17hp, -1DEX, unconscious
Cuddles: 2hp
Longtongue: 17hp
bats: 12hp


Male Goblin Cleric/4; HP 27/27; Init+6, AC 18, Touch 13, FF 16, Perception +3 (darkvision 60'), Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +8 [Fire Bolt - 6/6] [CLW - 43/43]

Poog realizes that his companions are dropping like flies over mogmurch's breakfast, and he is going to have to do something drastic if he is going to survive.

Poog be the only one left! Chief sure to make him deputy chief now!

He calls upon the favor of Zarongel, and releases a burst of dark, black energy that pierces the souls of everyone on the ship.

channel negative energy to harm, DC 11 will save for half: 1d6 ⇒ 5

I positioned myself so that all the bad guys are within range. Unfortuantely that means I have to hit my party too, but they are all pretty much toast anyways... I'm not sure if I could run around healing them. If we had killed Lord Longtounge, I could get a few cure spells off... Oh well :)

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Skittershot!

LL will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
cuddles will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Lord Longtongue jumps up to bite Poog
frog bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 He misses, and then falls over, dying.

Cuddles runs up to attack Poog.
cuddles chomp: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 and misses! Poog must be living a charmed life!

Then Vorka comes around the corner, and attacks with her ball of flame.
"Vorka eat good, long time!"
Produce Flame Touch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Poog thinks he is invincible!

Poog is up!

We Be Goblins!:

The Finale


  • Reta (DC19 stabilize)
  • Rita (stable after being Frog-bait)
  • Chuffy (DC17 stabilize)
  • Poog
  • x Vorka
  • x Cuddles
  • x Lord Longtongue
  • Mogmurch [Shield extract]

Statuses:
Chuffy: 18hp sickened, -1DEX
Mogmurch: 11hp sickened, bleed 1
Poog: sickened, -3DEX
Reta: -22hp, prone
Rita: -17hp, -1DEX, unconscious
Cuddles: 4hp
Longtongue: 23hp Bleeding
bats: 12hp


Male Goblin Cleric/4; HP 27/27; Init+6, AC 18, Touch 13, FF 16, Perception +3 (darkvision 60'), Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +8 [Fire Bolt - 6/6] [CLW - 43/43]

"You no eat Poog! Poog show you the power of Zarongel! Pooh is chief's invincible warrior!"

The stubborn cleric steps back out of the reach of the dog and vorka, then calls upon his fiery deity to help him out. A large fan of flame shoots from his hand, engulfing the dog and dog loving goblin.

burning hands, dc 13 reflex for half: 1d4 ⇒ 2

I'm mobile, can't move my token. 5 ft step back and cast burning hands to catch them both, and the side of the ship if possible

-Posted with Wayfinder

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Skittershot!

Vorka save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
cuddles save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

Cuddle moves in to cuddles attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Poog is still living the dream.

Vorka starts casting a spell.

Poog is up.

Cuddles 5hp
Vorka 2hp
Poog sickened, -3dex


NE Male Goblin Rogue 4 | HP: 15/33 | AC: 21 (17 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +9, W: +2 | Init: +9 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed: 30ft | Active conditions: Basting.

Not that it matters, but Chuffy save or very close to die from Poog's channel negative energy.... Will save, DC 11, sickened: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 1 - 2 = 19


Male Goblin Cleric/4; HP 27/27; Init+6, AC 18, Touch 13, FF 16, Perception +3 (darkvision 60'), Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +8 [Fire Bolt - 6/6] [CLW - 43/43]

"Bahahaha! Poog take you all with me! Baahahahah!"

Poog sees the wretched goblin begin to cast a spell, and thinks maybe it might be a good idea to duck around the corner, but not before releasing another wave of negative energy, infecting the souls of the two foes in front of him.

channel neg energy, dc 11 will save for half: 1d6 ⇒ 4

So I had to look it up to make sure, but channeling does not provoke an AoO, so I channel first, hoping to kill cuddles. IF cuddles drops, then I take a full move action as far away from vorka as possible before she summons another bat swarm. If cuddles does not drop, then I only take a 5 foot step around the corner so I won't provoke an AoO from the dog. This is going to be close... I have 2 more channels after this.


NE Male Goblin Rogue 4 | HP: 15/33 | AC: 21 (17 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +9, W: +2 | Init: +9 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed: 30ft | Active conditions: Basting.

Will save, DC 11 or so close to die, sickened : 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 1 - 2 = 6
Stabilize DC 23 or really die : 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

But who will starve Fat Frog for Chuffy? Chufffy asks himself before breathing his last.


Male Goblin Cleric/4; HP 27/27; Init+6, AC 18, Touch 13, FF 16, Perception +3 (darkvision 60'), Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +8 [Fire Bolt - 6/6] [CLW - 43/43]

So Sorry Chuffy! Poog will put that shiny dogslicer to good use for you...

-Posted with Wayfinder

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Skittershot!

Vorka Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Cuddles Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Both are singed by the of power of Zarongel, but not badly.

Cuddles attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 Cuddles chomps!: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 trip: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Poog is grievously wounded, but still alive.

Vorka's spell finishes, and another dog appears.
dog attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 (misses due to cover)
Vorka says, “Those ears might taste fine stuffed with eyes.” She then runs around to keep Poog from running away.

Poog is up

Statuses:
Poog: 8hp sickened, -3DEX
Cuddles: 7hp
Vorka 4hp


Male Goblin Cleric/4; HP 27/27; Init+6, AC 18, Touch 13, FF 16, Perception +3 (darkvision 60'), Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +8 [Fire Bolt - 6/6] [CLW - 43/43]

crap! I had a post that I thought I put up on my computer at home... Looks like I failed to hit post... I think vorka should have taken damage from the first channel, I had positioned myself to hit everyone. In either case, I will cast clw on myself after stepping away so I don't provoke an aoo.

clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Sorry for the no flavor post... I'm waiting for my wife to come out of the store, on my mobile.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Minnesotan) GM 5 Skittershot!

I had Vorka in both channels. She failed her save on the first, made it on the 2nd.
Cuddles moves up... and attacks
Cuddles bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 bite! Chomp: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 trip: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 The valient cleric of Zarongel finally is tripped... but this is a moot point, as he is already unconscious.

Game Over

Aftermath... Vorka is well fed for weeks!

Silver Crusade

Estra Female N Human Spiritualist 7 HP 52/52 | AC 16 (20) (10 Tch, 16 (20) FF) | CMB +5, CMD 14 | F +8, R +5, W +11 (+13) (+13 (+15) vs illusions) | Init +3 | | Perc +4, SM +14 Speed 30 ft | [ooc]Bonded Manifest 1st 3/5, 2nd 1/4, 3rd 0/2 | [ooc]Active Conditions: Shared Consciousness (+4 vs Mind-Affecting, +2 Will) Bonded Manifestation 7/7, Bonded Senses 7/7[/ooc] | Spells:

Boo! LOL


NE Male Goblin Rogue 4 | HP: 15/33 | AC: 21 (17 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +1, CMD: 17 | F: +3, R: +9, W: +2 | Init: +9 | Perc: +8, SM: +1 | Speed: 30ft | Active conditions: Basting.

The joke is on Vorka. Chuffy tastes disgusting.

Thanks for the game, Jack! Had a blast!


Male Goblin Cleric/4; HP 27/27; Init+6, AC 18, Touch 13, FF 16, Perception +3 (darkvision 60'), Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +8 [Fire Bolt - 6/6] [CLW - 43/43]

Dang, I was hoping I could find a way to pull it off... Thanks as always!

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Erasmus Human Medium 7 - PFS# 141231-4: HP 59/59, Init +5, AC 21, touch 15, flat-footed 16, CMB +8 (+15 vs. trip and disarm), CMD 20, Fort +9, Ref +9, Will +7 (+1 vs. charm and compulsion) Perception +13, Sense Motive +4, Current Condition:

Agreed! Thanks! That was a lot of fun!

Grand Lodge

Mogmurch 4 Globin Alchemist | HP 23/23 | AC 23 T 19 /FF 17 | Perception +5 | F: +7 R: +9 W: 0 +2 vs posion | CMB 1 CMD 18 | Speed 30 ft. Init. +5 | Bomb 1/7 Current Condition: Mutgen 40 minutes, defoliant polish

I thoroughly enjoyed this. I had actually bought some of the goblin Pathfinder comics, and now I wish I still had them to reread them.

201 to 244 of 244 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PbP Gameday #3: GM..Silbeg's We Be Goblins (PbP Superstars) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.