[PFS-Outpost] Omega Table Assault On the Kingdom of the Impossible by Curaigh (Inactive)

Game Master Curaigh

Assault on the Kingdom of the Impossible Omega Table


201 to 232 of 232 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Male LN Kelishite Wiz 5 PfFA 1 | HP 39/39| AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +8 | Init: +5* | Perc: +4, SM: +01 | Speed 30ft | Prescience: 8/8 | Spells: 1st 6/6 2nd: /5 3rd: 4/4| Active conditions: None.

Unknown will try to translate the runes for the party:

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28


Silver ! Gold

Flashback
The code carved into the wizard's chisel gives details of the Vudrani fleet’s activities in Jalmeray. The message is intended for Zarta Dralneen and implies this wizard works for the Faction Leader like many Pathfinder agents.

Flashforward
Twice Patros has tried to whisper in the ear of the stature and twice has the training dummy assumed a battle stance. Seeing that the door they party wants is on the other side of the object the party attacks. with enough time to prepare, everyone can have a single buff spell running before...

INITIATIVE!

P: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
U: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
J: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
K: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
B: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
VT: 1d20 ⇒ 13

P, K, B are up!

Scarab Sages

Male NG Kitsune that is always in human form (around 25 years, auburn hair, usually silently observing) | Exploiter Wizard 5 | HP 46/46 + 14/14 temp HP| Baahuush 23/23 HP | AC 14 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | F: +8, R: +6, W: +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, Dipl.: +11, SM: +2 Chaldira Reroll 1/1 | T-Shirt Reroll 1/1 | Arcane Reservoir (2/5) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

Kioshi casts a spell and an acid splash flies in the direction of the statue.

Acid Splash: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Acid Splash damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1

The Exchange

Male LN Kelishite Wiz 5 PfFA 1 | HP 39/39| AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +8 | Init: +5* | Perc: +4, SM: +01 | Speed 30ft | Prescience: 8/8 | Spells: 1st 6/6 2nd: /5 3rd: 4/4| Active conditions: None.

Unknown's buff will be Mirror Image.

He will then patiently await his turn. ;)

Grand Lodge

Nagaji Urban Bloodrager 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 20/12/18| F+6 R+4 W+2: +4 vs. mind-affecting effects | Init +6 | Perc +8 | Speed: 30ft | Familiar: within arms reach | Active Effects: None

Jeskit is Shielded and ready for battle.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28, AC 20, T 16; FF 15, F +2, R +7, W +3, Init +6(+8), Perc +7

Patros slashes at the statue and readies to defend himself from the counter with a parry and riposte maneuver.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 121d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8p/r: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 231d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 141d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Silver ! Gold

The statue does not respond to Patro's whispers and it eventually attacks the human as he repeatedly closes to make the message. Patros' blade bounces off the creature's stoney hull though Kioshi's spell does manage to create some dark wholes in it.
Though only half his size, the stone training dummy swings at Patros with a massive thud.
slam: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23, thud: 1d4 ⇒ 4

In this tier the dummy is a Small creature. You may also make a Kn: arcana check to identify the creature.

R1
P 18: misses statue
K 19: splashes statue
B oops Ben is longer with us:
animated statue 13: 1+
J 11: <-- here now
U 10: <-- here now

Then Patros & Kioshi in R2!

After posting your action:
In the interest of time (we only have a few days left) spoiler a second attack/action for me. At its best it might drop one of you in a single round.

Grand Lodge

Nagaji Urban Bloodrager 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 20/12/18| F+6 R+4 W+2: +4 vs. mind-affecting effects | Init +6 | Perc +8 | Speed: 30ft | Familiar: within arms reach | Active Effects: None

Jeskit twirls the ends of his sectioned staff and takes a roundabout route to the statue to create an angle to deliver a strike. The pupils of his lizard eyes demonstrating a fury.

Enter Rage

sectioned staff, raging: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

next action:

Jeskit delivers another staff attack, hopefully opposite an ally. Moving if necessary.

sectioned staff, raging, flanking: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 2 = 15
damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

The Exchange

Male LN Kelishite Wiz 5 PfFA 1 | HP 39/39| AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +8 | Init: +5* | Perc: +4, SM: +01 | Speed 30ft | Prescience: 8/8 | Spells: 1st 6/6 2nd: /5 3rd: 4/4| Active conditions: None.

Apologies for being a bit slow; I think I advised at the start that this wk I'm out of town?

Unknown pulls out his wayfinder, casting flaming sphere at the construct.

Reflex DC 17, if fail 3d6 ⇒ (5, 4, 1) = 10 fire damage.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28, AC 20, T 16; FF 15, F +2, R +7, W +3, Init +6(+8), Perc +7

Patros shifts to get opposite Jesskit and slash at the construct. He then readies a parry/riposte maneuver if the automaton attacks him.

attack: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 9 + 2 = 221d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12p/r: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 2 = 151d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 9 + 2 = 291d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

readied action:
if still up Pstros will attack again and parry/riposte.

attack: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 9 + 2 = 241d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11p/r: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 2 = 141d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 9 + 2 = 241d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Scarab Sages

Male NG Kitsune that is always in human form (around 25 years, auburn hair, usually silently observing) | Exploiter Wizard 5 | HP 46/46 + 14/14 temp HP| Baahuush 23/23 HP | AC 14 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | F: +8, R: +6, W: +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, Dipl.: +11, SM: +2 Chaldira Reroll 1/1 | T-Shirt Reroll 1/1 | Arcane Reservoir (2/5) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

Kioshi casts another spell and an acid a second splash flies in the direction of the statue.

Acid Splash: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Acid Splash damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1


Silver ! Gold

Jeskit misses the creatue, but Patros hits it with another loud thud. His weapon seems to barely scratch it however. Arcane energy bends to the Unknown's will burning the creature it attempts to jump out of the way. Kioshi's magic also burns the statue, if only a tiny bit.

The statue attempts another blow on the swashbuckler, but the nanchaku get tangled in the sai. smash: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9, thud: 1d4 ⇒ 1

R2
P 18: hits statue
K 19: splashes statue
animated statue 13: 1+10+4+1 misses
J 11: I meant that you should roll it :) <-- here now
U 10: <-- here now

R1:
R1
P 18: misses statue
K 19: splashes statue
animated statue 13: 1+ hits Patros
J 11: misses statue
U 10: casts flaming sphere, Reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 14

J & U, then Kioshi in R3! (again, feel free to give me two rounds of action).

R3:
R3
P 18: deals 3 damage
K 19:
animated statue 13:
J 11:
U 10:

The Exchange

Male LN Kelishite Wiz 5 PfFA 1 | HP 39/39| AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +8 | Init: +5* | Perc: +4, SM: +01 | Speed 30ft | Prescience: 8/8 | Spells: 1st 6/6 2nd: /5 3rd: 4/4| Active conditions: None.

Unknown will have his sphere attack the statue again DC 17 Reflex for 3d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 4) = 12 points of fire damage if it fails.

He will then fire off a Magic Missle! 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 4) + 2 = 7 points of Force Damage!

(For R3: Unknown will have his sphere attack the statue one more time DC 17 Reflex for 3d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 6) = 16 points of fire damage if it fails. He will then try a Ray of Frost for 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 touch AC, 1d3 ⇒ 3 Cold damage if it succeeds.)

Grand Lodge

Nagaji Urban Bloodrager 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 20/12/18| F+6 R+4 W+2: +4 vs. mind-affecting effects | Init +6 | Perc +8 | Speed: 30ft | Familiar: within arms reach | Active Effects: None
Venture Teller Play b'Post wrote:


J 11: I meant that you should roll it :) <-- here now

Sorry, I don't want to misinterpret. I thought that I appropriately posted a follow up action in the spoiler for rd 2. Was that not right?

Jeskit attempts further pain with his sectioned staff on the statue.
sectioned staff,raging,flank: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 2 = 18
damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

2 rounds of rage expended

Scarab Sages

Male NG Kitsune that is always in human form (around 25 years, auburn hair, usually silently observing) | Exploiter Wizard 5 | HP 46/46 + 14/14 temp HP| Baahuush 23/23 HP | AC 14 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | F: +8, R: +6, W: +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, Dipl.: +11, SM: +2 Chaldira Reroll 1/1 | T-Shirt Reroll 1/1 | Arcane Reservoir (2/5) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

Kioshi continuesly casts another spell and an acid a second splash flies in the direction of the statue.

Acid Splash: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Acid Splash damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1

Acid Splash: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Acid Splash damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2

Acid Splash: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Acid Splash damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2

Acid Splash: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Acid Splash damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3


Silver ! Gold

The creature splinters into a dozen pieces, most of them smoldering from Unknown magic. Ball of fire.


Silver ! Gold

ugh. post fell short last night!

Kn engineering (DC 20):
Specific pieces of this statue that Baron Dalsine wants are here, here and here. It will be easy to smash them off and return to Absalom for study.

Anything else in this room?

Beyond the next door:

This room is nicely decorated and comfortably furnished, unlike the rest of the complex. Cushioned chairs create a comfortable sitting area, and a large tapestry depicting a battle of dozens of dervishes in a bright yellow sandy desert adds color to the room. The air is scented with cinnamon and trophy heads and animal skins decorate the floor and remaining walls.

A vudrani man sits at the desk, a tiger sits at his feet. He is studying a gem-encrusted rod. The rod should look familiar if anyone is still watching the Wayfinder, it points toward the desk. At your entry the man stands up and points the object at you. An unfriendly scowl on his face, he stares down at you with a look that says 'Well?'

He doesn't actually say anything.

Grand Lodge

Nagaji Urban Bloodrager 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 20/12/18| F+6 R+4 W+2: +4 vs. mind-affecting effects | Init +6 | Perc +8 | Speed: 30ft | Familiar: within arms reach | Active Effects: None

Jeskit does some light searching in the room. perc: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

He'll take a minute or so to do that unless we have urgency from the party.

I need 4 rounds for my fatigue to expire and I'm good to go.


Silver ! Gold

I didn't say it earlier, but no you didn't do anything wrong J. :)

*bump*
This room is nicely decorated and comfortably furnished, unlike the rest of the complex. Cushioned chairs create a comfortable sitting area, and a large tapestry depicting a battle of dozens of dervishes in a bright yellow sandy desert adds color to the room. The air is scented with cinnamon and trophy heads and animal skins decorate the floor and remaining walls.
A vudrani man sits at the desk, a tiger sits at his feet. He is studying a gem-encrusted rod. The rod should look familiar if anyone is still watching the Wayfinder, it points toward the desk. At your entry the man stands up and points the object at you. An unfriendly scowl on his face, he stares down at you with a look that says 'Well?'

He doesn't actually say anything.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28, AC 20, T 16; FF 15, F +2, R +7, W +3, Init +6(+8), Perc +7

Well, sir. I believe you have something we require...hand it over and no blood needs to be shed... diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Scarab Sages

Male NG Kitsune that is always in human form (around 25 years, auburn hair, usually silently observing) | Exploiter Wizard 5 | HP 46/46 + 14/14 temp HP| Baahuush 23/23 HP | AC 14 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | F: +8, R: +6, W: +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, Dipl.: +11, SM: +2 Chaldira Reroll 1/1 | T-Shirt Reroll 1/1 | Arcane Reservoir (2/5) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

kn engineering’: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Diplomacy aid patros : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

“Please be cooperative for your own good and in our joint interest!”

The Exchange

Male LN Kelishite Wiz 5 PfFA 1 | HP 39/39| AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +8 | Init: +5* | Perc: +4, SM: +01 | Speed 30ft | Prescience: 8/8 | Spells: 1st 6/6 2nd: /5 3rd: 4/4| Active conditions: None.

Kn Eng 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Ah, we meet at last. It seems your erstwhile allies, the Aspis Consortium, are fair-weather friends at best. We Pathfinders are here to make you an offer you... well, you can refuse, but I don't think that would be in your best interests.

Abandon the worthless curs whose Consortium has proven entirely unable to satisfy your interests. Work for our Society instead: I think you'll find we are a far more fulfilling partner. Surely you have heard of our Chronicles? Perhaps in time your exploits might grace those pages. When was the last time an Aspis clown did anything worthy of retelling?

I must note that, in our Society's journey to this point, we've traveled far and suffered many losses. In terms of appropriate reparations, to seal the deal and as a symbol of our mutual esteem, we will let you keep that ornate staff of office. In exchange, we ask for, oh... scans room ... that tapestry, there?

So, what do you say, deal? Holds out hand... well, three hands. ;)

Unknown Diplomacy Aid (unless this is a different request than Patros, in which case I guess it would have to be separate?): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


Silver ! Gold

"OK. I will join your society"
*End Scenario*

Scarab Sages

Male NG Kitsune that is always in human form (around 25 years, auburn hair, usually silently observing) | Exploiter Wizard 5 | HP 46/46 + 14/14 temp HP| Baahuush 23/23 HP | AC 14 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | F: +8, R: +6, W: +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, Dipl.: +11, SM: +2 Chaldira Reroll 1/1 | T-Shirt Reroll 1/1 | Arcane Reservoir (2/5) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

“Wow! That was easier than thought! But do not endanger the trust we are putting in you!”


Silver ! Gold

Yeah, a good Diplomacy roll can make some endings anti-climactic. :) There is more to add, (as Unknown questioned, there are two rolls) but I am not near my PC and I thought the short response was funnier :p

Scarab Sages

Male NG Kitsune that is always in human form (around 25 years, auburn hair, usually silently observing) | Exploiter Wizard 5 | HP 46/46 + 14/14 temp HP| Baahuush 23/23 HP | AC 14 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | F: +8, R: +6, W: +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, Dipl.: +11, SM: +2 Chaldira Reroll 1/1 | T-Shirt Reroll 1/1 | Arcane Reservoir (2/5) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

Looking forward to it! ;-) We really rolled high on the diplomacy rolls.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Swashbuckler(rondelero)3, HP 28/28, AC 20, T 16; FF 15, F +2, R +7, W +3, Init +6(+8), Perc +7

Excellent. I am Patros...welcone to the Society. holy crap! score 1 for bloodless victory! good job guys...luckily for me i didnt go intimidate on my first roll

The Exchange

Male LN Kelishite Wiz 5 PfFA 1 | HP 39/39| AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +8 | Init: +5* | Perc: +4, SM: +01 | Speed 30ft | Prescience: 8/8 | Spells: 1st 6/6 2nd: /5 3rd: 4/4| Active conditions: None.

Excellent. Welcome to the Society, Agent Zamir!

Better lucky than good, I always say! ;) Great work team!

Scarab Sages

Male NG Kitsune that is always in human form (around 25 years, auburn hair, usually silently observing) | Exploiter Wizard 5 | HP 46/46 + 14/14 temp HP| Baahuush 23/23 HP | AC 14 T 13 FF 11 | CMB -1, CMD 12 | F: +8, R: +6, W: +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, Dipl.: +11, SM: +2 Chaldira Reroll 1/1 | T-Shirt Reroll 1/1 | Arcane Reservoir (2/5) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

“I am very much looking forward to seeing the Venture-Captain and see how he reacts! This was not an easy mission! Let us also search the grounds and take everything with us!” Kioshi says.


Silver ! Gold

Zamir is unfriendly, but prepared to negotiate. He wants to be famous in life, not death, and is willing to move his operations elsewhere. The party warms him up with the 'clarification' of the scepter's retrieval, and truthfully agree to work for the Pathfinders (thereby ceasing his activities).

Once the party manages to convince Zamir through negotiation and diplomacy to join the Pathfinder Society, he’s incredibly grateful. Zamir truthfully says, "I am a boastful and power-hungry fool, but I am no idiot.," He can see that the party's approach to the affair probably saved his life from the agents of the Thakur. If the scenario is resolved diplomatically, then Zamir becomes an agent of the Society in northern Jalmeray, helping Venture-Captain Mihir manage operations in Padiskar and the each of you receive a special coin from Mihir as a reward for your work.

The group you met in the forest were agents of Thakur, that is: the government. Had you killed Zamir instead of recruiting him, you would get a different boon. :)


Silver ! Gold

Some of the fun stuff, particularly Chelaxians, Taldors and Osirions :)
Qadira members must make a good impression on an agent of the Thakur in the name of their faction accomplish one of their faction goals. Any of the following examples are considered a good impression: improving an agent’s attitude to helpful, capturing bandits and turning them over to the agents, healing an injured agent, or directly aiding or protecting an agent in battle.

Andoran members attempt to give an agent of the Thakur the missive from Captain Maldris. The Eagle Knight symbol on the scroll case makes this a difficult task. Agents of the Thakur begin any encounter with an Andoran faction and must be made helpful in order to take the scroll and promise to deliver it to the Thakur.

Osirion faction need to search the statues (in the courtyard) to find the statue that venerates Banafrit. They then need to find some way to whisper into the statue’s left ear, “In greatness, for Pharaoh,” at which point the statue will rumble and click—but nothing happens. Then they must succeed on a Disable Device check to remove the head. This mission can only be accomplish in this order. The head weighs 20 pounds.

Taldor faction members should be interested in the stances depicted by the statues and used by the monks. They can learn to reproduce the poses with a Perform (dance) check or reproduce the images with an appropriate Craft check. A monk can automatically learn the poses with 15 minutes of uninterrupted study. If a Tiger’s Eye monk’s attitude is improved to helpful (or he is captured and enslaved), he can travel to Taldor to teach his martial art.

Andoran have been tasked with freeing the wizard slaves here and seeing their safe return to Padiskar. So long as three of the wizards are freed and returned to the city, they succeed on this mission.

Cheliaxansshould be interested in the female wizard named Sananda Florez. She has a coded message hidden inside the handle of a chisel. The message is intended for Zarta Dralneen and gives details of the Vudrani fleet’s activities in Jalmeray. Sanandra has orders to give the chisel to anyone who asks her if she has a message for her “sweet mistress,” though her time as a prisoner has soured her toward Zarta. She is unfriendly toward anyone who asks her to complete her mission. Cheliaxians do not need to decipher the message to succeed—only retrieve it.

Osirions need to acquire the pieces of the Pharaoh’s Crook of Order and have the wizards reassemble it—a task they will gladly do in exchange for freedom. The components for the Pharaoh’s Crook of Order are in Zamir’s office. Zamir turns them over if asked, assuming he was convinced work for the Pathfinder Society.

Qadiras need to acquire the tapestry but must do so through bribery, negotiation, diplomacy, or intimidation. Only one Qadira faction PC can attempt to ask Zamir to part with his prized tapestry—if there are more than one, then they need to assign a champion to the task. This champion can be assisted by others but must make a good roleplay excuse why Zamir would want to part with the tapestry.

The Exchange

Male LN Kelishite Wiz 5 PfFA 1 | HP 39/39| AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | CMB +0, CMD 12 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +8 | Init: +5* | Perc: +4, SM: +01 | Speed 30ft | Prescience: 8/8 | Spells: 1st 6/6 2nd: /5 3rd: 4/4| Active conditions: None.

Excellent, many thanks again for running! And many thanks again to my comrades for adventuring!

In terms of msc. sundries, day job check (w/Crafter's Fortune): 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (18) + 19 = 37 Edit: DARNIT! Forgot I rolled in the other thread at the start of the scenario. :( The 25 is only 50 gold; I won't record that in my investor sheet.

I believe we also succeeded at "Resolve a Combat encounter nonviolently through bribery, diplomacy, trickery, or a similar tactic? (Both with respect to Zamir, and with respect to the flunkies earlier?)

Just for flavour, in case an extra Diplomacy was required to convince Zamir to work with the exchange: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27. Heh. It seems the dice love this party's diplomacy checks! (Would that this were a boon roll... say, I can't use the 1/scenario reroll on the boon roll, can I? ;))

Oh, finally, this scenario featured the Aspis Consortium, so if I could trouble you to just note that on the chronicle sheet, I can check off another Aspis Profiteer box.

I should also note: I'm on the slow track! (I believe the OOT slow gold is 588.25? Now that I've played, I'm prepping to GM it for my locals... :) )

Spells from the discussion thread:

0-lvl:
Resistance

1st:
Burning Hands
Protection from Evil

Kioshi

0 lvl:
Disrupt Undead
Bleed

1st lvl:
Ear-Piercing Scream
Keep Watch
Cause Fear
Hyraulic Push
Sleep
Secluded Grimoire

Total: 8 @ 1st lvl = 80 gp; 3 @ 0 lvl = 15 gp = 95 gp total scribing spells.

Again, many thanks!

201 to 232 of 232 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS-Outpost] Omega Table Assault On the Kingdom of the Impossible by Curaigh All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.