About Kioshi Katsu
–– Wizard 5 (Exploiter Archetype) ––
Male NG Kitsune
–– BACKGROUND –– :
–– STATS ––
–– SAVES ––
-- COMBAT --
• CMD 12 (BAB+2, Dex +3, Str -3)
-- SKILLS --
Lvl 1 to 5: each 8 skill points: 2 Wizard + 5 Int + 1 Skilled Kitsune
–– SPELLBOOK ––:
Spell Book, 0-lvl:
 Acid Splash: Orb deals 1d3 acid damage.
Spell Book, 1st-lvl:
Spell Book, 2nd-lvl:
Spell Book, 3rd-lvl:
–– SPELLS PER DAY ––
–– MEMORIZED SPELLS ––
–– FAMILIAR ––
• Divine Guidance (Su): An emissary can cast guidance at will.
--Further Familiar Stats --:
• Alertness: Gain Alertness Feat if Familiar is within arm’s reach.
• Improved Evasion: If Familiar makes Saving Throw takes no damage.
• Empathic Link (Su): The master has an empathic link with his familiar to a 1 mile distance. The master can communicate empathically with the familiar, but cannot see through its eyes. Because of the link's limited nature, only general emotions can be shared. The master has the same connection to an item or place that his familiar does.
• Speak with Master (Ex): If the master is 5th level or higher, a familiar and the master can communicate verbally as if they were using a common language. Other creatures do not understand the communication without magical help.
Despite their sluggish, toad-like appearance, these creatures are reptiles with dry, spiny skin adapted to prevent water loss in their native desert environment. They are typically found sunning themselves on rocks during all but the hottest parts of the day, retreating beneath the shade of ridges or rocks when the sun is directly overhead. Their main method of defense is to avoid detection, but when their desert coloration fails to fool predators, they attempt to flee or use their other defensive methods, such as their unique ability to rupture blood vessels in their eyes so they can spray noxious blood at approaching predators. Due to their fierce defensive displays, horned lizards are often thought to be overly aggressive, though people who keep them as pets or familiars know that they can be affectionate creatures.
–– XP / PRESTIGE POINTS / FAME ––:
–– RETRAINING ––:
• On 2nd Level: Retrained 2 Hit Points each costing 3 days / 3 PP / 60 gp (=3 days * 2 Lvl * 10gp) -> Total cost for retraining 2 Hit Points: 6 PP and 120 gp.
• On 3rd Level: Retrained 2 Hit Points each costing 3 days / 3 PP / 90 gp (=3 days * 3rd Lvl * 10gp) -> Total cost for retraining 2 Hit Points: 6 PP and 180 gp.
–– HIT POINTS ––
TOTAL - 46 Hit Points
–– GOLD ––:
* Currently: 1405 gp
1st Level GOLD:
2nd Level GOLD:
3rd Level GOLD:
5th Level GOLD:
-- GEAR --
Minor bag of holding (All items below in the bag), 3 lbs.
-- FEATS --
-- TRAITS --
-- CLASS ABILITIES --
• ARCANE RESERVOIR: At 1st level, the exploiter wizard gains the arcanist’s arcane reservoir class feature. The exploiter wizard uses his wizard level as his arcanist level for determining how many arcane reservoir points he gains at each level. This ability replaces arcane bond. The arcanist’s arcane reservoir can hold a maximum amount of magical energy equal to 3 + the arcanist’s level. Each day, when preparing spells, the arcanist’s arcane reservoir fills with raw magical energy, gaining a number of points equal to 3 + 1/2 her arcanist level. Any points she had from the previous day are lost. Points from the arcanist reservoir are used to fuel many of the arcanist’s powers. In addition, the arcanist can expend 1 point from her arcane reservoir as a free action whenever she casts an arcanist spell. If she does, she can choose to increase the caster level by 1 or increase the spell’s DC by 1. She can expend no more than 1 point from her reservoir on a given spell in this way. (ACG).
• EXPLOITER EXPLOIT: At 1st level and every 4 levels thereafter, the exploiter wizard gains a single arcanist exploit. The exploiter wizard uses his wizard level as his arcanist level for determining the effects and DCs of his arcanist exploits. This ability replaces arcane school. An arcanist exploit cannot be selected more than once. Once an arcanist exploit has been selected, it cannot be changed. You have chosen the following arcanist exploits:
• BONUS FEATS: At 5th, 10th, 15th, and 20th level, a wizard gains a bonus feat. At each such opportunity, he can choose a metamagic feat, an item creation feat, or Spell Mastery. The wizard must still meet all prerequisites for a bonus feat, including caster level minimums. These bonus feats are in addition to the feats that a character of any class gets from advancing levels. The wizard is not limited to the categories of item creation feats, metamagic feats, or Spell Mastery when choosing those feats. A wizard can learn an arcane discovery in place of a regular feat or wizard bonus feat.
-- KITSUNE RACIAL TRAITS --
— FACTION CARD GOALS: SCARAB SAGES - Season 8
— FACTION CARD GOALS: SCARAB SAGES - Season 9