[PFS] GM Livgin Silverhex (Inactive)

Game Master DM Livgin

Silverhex Chronicles [PFS]
Maps and Notes


501 to 542 of 542 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Silverhex Maps

The small halfling sniper dodges Lakadee's attack but is shaken by Eliphazs outburst.

Dark Archive

Dwarf Caiman (magical beast) familiar (figment) 6 | current AC 18 T 11 FF 18 | HP 13/13 | F +7 R +2 W +5 | CMD 15 | Init +0 | Perc +9 lowlight vision

Janus Too, now conscious again, races around the back of the sniper. Double move benefiting from Expeditious Retreat. The route avoids passing through a threatened square, going around behind Lakadee.

Dark Archive

active effects:
divine favour
Human (ulfen) Inquisitor (green faith marshal, sanctified slayer) 6| AC 20 T 13 FF 17 | HP 50/54 | F +9 R +7 W +9 | CMD 21 (22 v disarm)| Init +5 | Perc +11 (+13) | Spells (-,3/5, 3/4) | Bane (5/6)

"We are the Vessel Between Life and Death. Your blood and bones will feed the Green."

Implacably, with no regard for his wounds, Janus swings his flail at his assailant.

dire flail vs sniper, twf, flank, divine favour, bless, inspire: 1d20 + 5 - 2 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 5 - 2 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 16 damage, main hand: 1d8 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 9

dire flail vs sniper, twf, flank, divine favour, bless, inspire: 1d20 + 5 - 2 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 - 2 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 11 damage, off hand: 1d8 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 + 1 = 6

Grand Lodge

M Human (Ulfen) Dragoon 3 | HP 28/28 | AC 22 (T12, FF20, CMD 19) | F +5, R +3, W +2 | Mv 20' | Perc +1 | Init +2

Mohag tries to smash the sniper with his morningstar.
Morningstar, Bless, Flanking, Inexplicable Luck: 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 + 2 + 8 = 13
Nat 1! Oh well, used my Folio reroll already.

Grand Lodge

Human Swashbuckler 18/18 HP | 18 AC | 14 Tch | 14 Flt | +3 Initative | +5 Perception | +1 Fort | +6 Ref | +0 Will | +6 MW Silver Rapier 1d6+1 18-20x2 | +5 Cold Iron Dart 1d5+1 20ft | 4/4 Panache | 3/3 Charmed Life | 2/2 Cold Iron Darts

Herman lays there, no longer bleeding but in a very bad way.


Silverhex Maps

The sniper evades Januses attacks.

Ulisha retrieves a scroll from her pouch and cure light wounds on Herman.

cure light wounds; Herman: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

She speaks quietly to Herman as she pulls out an arrow out of his leg so the magic can do its work. "Sure glad you guys showed up, I'd be done for without you."

Grand Lodge

Human Swashbuckler 18/18 HP | 18 AC | 14 Tch | 14 Flt | +3 Initative | +5 Perception | +1 Fort | +6 Ref | +0 Will | +6 MW Silver Rapier 1d6+1 18-20x2 | +5 Cold Iron Dart 1d5+1 20ft | 4/4 Panache | 3/3 Charmed Life | 2/2 Cold Iron Darts

Herman sits up, spluttering and a bit confused.

"Did we win. I can tell I didn't."


Silverhex Maps

Herman can see the halfling sniper surrounded by his allies and maddly dodging their attacks, his eyes focus on Ulisha and full of murderous intent.

Grand Lodge

Human Swashbuckler 18/18 HP | 18 AC | 14 Tch | 14 Flt | +3 Initative | +5 Perception | +1 Fort | +6 Ref | +0 Will | +6 MW Silver Rapier 1d6+1 18-20x2 | +5 Cold Iron Dart 1d5+1 20ft | 4/4 Panache | 3/3 Charmed Life | 2/2 Cold Iron Darts

"Oh thats not good." He gets up and rearms himself ready to fire if there is a chance.

I find it hard to think he would get an arrow off the moment he woke back up.

Grand Lodge

Human Swashbuckler 18/18 HP | 18 AC | 14 Tch | 14 Flt | +3 Initative | +5 Perception | +1 Fort | +6 Ref | +0 Will | +6 MW Silver Rapier 1d6+1 18-20x2 | +5 Cold Iron Dart 1d5+1 20ft | 4/4 Panache | 3/3 Charmed Life | 2/2 Cold Iron Darts

Seeing the situation Heramn draws back his bowstring hoping to connect with this one shot at least.

"Right, reborn. Lets thread the needle here."

Longbow: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 9

Point blank & studied target

Liberty's Edge

CG Female Catfolk Brawler 2 | HP: 7/20 12 NL | Init: +5 Perception: +1 | AC: 19 T: 15 FF: 14 CMD: 18 | Fort: +5 Refl: +8 Will: -1 | Unarmed Strike +7 [1d6+1] | Martial Flexibility [3/4]

Taking a step toward the little sniper, and bats at him playfully with a paw. "Little mouse! Ayla show how Ayla Bite!" The following strike crushes downward, with all of the might of a cat mercilessly squeezing the life out of her prey.

Piranha Punch!: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 25Piranha Damage!: 1d6 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 8


Silverhex Maps

And the assassin goes down under Ayla's crushing blow.

"Thanks again for your help there!" Ulisha gasps out a thanks to the group.


Silverhex Maps

"It is just a matter a time before they realize this group failed and send another. I need to attempt to pay Anwald restitutions before that happens." She pauses for a second, unsure whether to continue; "Going in person may at the worst escalate the situation, and at best cost me more in restitutions. Would he be my agents in this?"

This is your choice to help her more or not to.

looted potions; DC 16 spellcraft or perception:
three potions of cure light wounds.

Silver Crusade

(Hannah's Master Hireling)

What?? This lady makes you risk your multi-generational life because of her mistakes, and then has the audacity to ask fo-

"Yes, of course, we'll help you."

Dark Archive

active effects:
divine favour
Human (ulfen) Inquisitor (green faith marshal, sanctified slayer) 6| AC 20 T 13 FF 17 | HP 50/54 | F +9 R +7 W +9 | CMD 21 (22 v disarm)| Init +5 | Perc +11 (+13) | Spells (-,3/5, 3/4) | Bane (5/6)

Janus will take 10 on the perception checks

"Healing potions."

Janus takes one, and hands the other two to Herman and Vina (for Lakadee). If no-one objects. Janus drinks the potion he took for himself.

clw potion: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

"Ulisha. These were clearly novices. Anwald is either short of coin, or does not consider you a capable fighter. You have made a mess here either way. Where shall we find Anwald?"

Grand Lodge

M Human (Ulfen) Dragoon 3 | HP 28/28 | AC 22 (T12, FF20, CMD 19) | F +5, R +3, W +2 | Mv 20' | Perc +1 | Init +2

"Of course we will help you."
If the assassins are either dead or moved 30' away, Mohag can channel to heal anyone who is still injured. Herman, Janus Too, Lakadee?
Channel: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Channel: 1d6 ⇒ 5
"I see no reason to bandage the wounds of these assassins. Let Fate deal with them as it will. They acted within the laws of this foul place, so there is no authority we could turn them over to.
Unless, Ulisha, their guild would pay a ransom for their return. That ransom could help you pay your debt."

Dark Archive

active effects:
divine favour
Human (ulfen) Inquisitor (green faith marshal, sanctified slayer) 6| AC 20 T 13 FF 17 | HP 50/54 | F +9 R +7 W +9 | CMD 21 (22 v disarm)| Init +5 | Perc +11 (+13) | Spells (-,3/5, 3/4) | Bane (5/6)

If Mohag is going to Channel I'll save the potion, if that's OK. Happy for anyone else to take it.

"They are novices, Mohag, and they have failed. Let them make their journey. The Guild owes them nothing."

Grand Lodge

Human Swashbuckler 18/18 HP | 18 AC | 14 Tch | 14 Flt | +3 Initative | +5 Perception | +1 Fort | +6 Ref | +0 Will | +6 MW Silver Rapier 1d6+1 18-20x2 | +5 Cold Iron Dart 1d5+1 20ft | 4/4 Panache | 3/3 Charmed Life | 2/2 Cold Iron Darts

Herman finally gets his legs to feel solid as Mohag's divine energy bolsters him. He is embarrassed by his performance in that battle.

"Sorry guys, I am normally a better shot then that. As far as them" he gestures to their assailants "They will make a nice meal for some animals I am sure."

Herman is happy to help deliver the restitution.

Liberty's Edge

CG Female Catfolk Brawler 2 | HP: 7/20 12 NL | Init: +5 Perception: +1 | AC: 19 T: 15 FF: 14 CMD: 18 | Fort: +5 Refl: +8 Will: -1 | Unarmed Strike +7 [1d6+1] | Martial Flexibility [3/4]

Nodding in approval, Ayla kicks the would-be Assassins in the ribs before looking back to Ulisha. "Alya help Book Lady. Then, Ayla get shiny stone?"


Silverhex Maps

"Start searching in Daggermark, I'll drag these bodies down to the river so they don't attract beasts to my hideout"

--------------

Diplomacy; DC 5

Once you know who you are looking for, it is trivial to find the architect of Ulisha's demise...

“Yeah, well fie on the stupid scholar and her precious Silverhex. The Vessels Between’ll shut that wench up for good!” a drunken voice practically shouts from a nearby fruit stand.

Anwald Greenfelt is a venerable taldane man and has a mostly empty wine bottle in hand.

Liberty's Edge

CG Female Catfolk Brawler 2 | HP: 7/20 12 NL | Init: +5 Perception: +1 | AC: 19 T: 15 FF: 14 CMD: 18 | Fort: +5 Refl: +8 Will: -1 | Unarmed Strike +7 [1d6+1] | Martial Flexibility [3/4]

With a cheshire grin on her face, Ayla approaches the very inebriated man. "You Greenman? Book lady say 'Find Greenman, Make pay.' So now, Ayla make pay."


Silverhex Maps

"What, huh, who are you? Pay for what?" Anwald reacts to Ayla with shock and confusion.

Liberty's Edge

CG Female Catfolk Brawler 2 | HP: 7/20 12 NL | Init: +5 Perception: +1 | AC: 19 T: 15 FF: 14 CMD: 18 | Fort: +5 Refl: +8 Will: -1 | Unarmed Strike +7 [1d6+1] | Martial Flexibility [3/4]

Ayla blinks, and looks back at Anwald "Make pay so not kill Book Lady. Book lady say 'Go find stuff, get Shiny stone. Make Greenman Pay, Book lady give more shiny stone!'"

Looking back toward her compatriots, she looks truly confused. "We here make pay, right Cold Man?"

Dark Archive

active effects:
divine favour
Human (ulfen) Inquisitor (green faith marshal, sanctified slayer) 6| AC 20 T 13 FF 17 | HP 50/54 | F +9 R +7 W +9 | CMD 21 (22 v disarm)| Init +5 | Perc +11 (+13) | Spells (-,3/5, 3/4) | Bane (5/6)

Janus gazes on impassively as the confused catfolk accidentally threatens Anwald, then interjects.

"We are the Vessel Between Life and Death. We ferry souls from this world to the next. You should have paid for more than novices, Anwald. Now their blood and bones feed the Green."

Janus deliberately allows the drunk old man time to digest his words.

There is no need to pay this man off. He can be led to believe that Ulisha has outbid him.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Silverhex Maps

He begins sobbing.

"Look at brave Anwald,” he shouts to no one, “hiring assassins to shut up a bookworm!”

"You're a Vessel Between? The assassins died? You're not my contact, who are you?"

Rolling your bluff check to convince him you are from the Vessels Between:

bluff vs sense motive:
bluff; Janus, +4 circumstance: 1d20 - 2 + 4 ⇒ (20) - 2 + 4 = 22 circumstance bonus for your history with the Vessels Between.
sense motive; Anwald, -2 circumstance: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (7) - 2 = 5

He pulls out his purse and empties it in his hand, there are only a few silvers and coppers, before offering the few coins to Janus. "Here. For their families."

Dark Archive

active effects:
divine favour
Human (ulfen) Inquisitor (green faith marshal, sanctified slayer) 6| AC 20 T 13 FF 17 | HP 50/54 | F +9 R +7 W +9 | CMD 21 (22 v disarm)| Init +5 | Perc +11 (+13) | Spells (-,3/5, 3/4) | Bane (5/6)

Janus accepts the coins.

"You are ruined. Your vendetta is at an end. Your enemy yet lives, and she has more coin. Perhaps you should plead for her mercy."

Grand Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female N Vanara Druid 9 (Supernaturalist) - Init. +3, Senses Low-Light Vision, Scent, Perception +17, AC 17/ touch 15/ ff 14; hp 48/48 + aegis of recovery; F+6, R+6, W+11; Speed 30 ft., Climb 20 ft. ; Current conditions: small size, hunter's blessing, barkskin, bull's str, bear's end.

I've been down with the flu for the last two days; sorry for the reduced post rate. I should be back in posting mood around Wednesday. In the meantime please feel free to bot me.


Silverhex Maps

"I don't understand. Why are you here? I'm glad she lives, she bragged too much, looked down on people.. but those-those are not reasons to die. But why are you telling me this, you are assassins what is this about mercy?"

Dark Archive

active effects:
divine favour
Human (ulfen) Inquisitor (green faith marshal, sanctified slayer) 6| AC 20 T 13 FF 17 | HP 50/54 | F +9 R +7 W +9 | CMD 21 (22 v disarm)| Init +5 | Perc +11 (+13) | Spells (-,3/5, 3/4) | Bane (5/6)

"Why do you show remorse? Life and Death are merely two states of being. The True Vessel knows this. Mercy is irrelevant.

But you only paid for novices, and they failed. You cannot afford a True Vessel. Ulisha can. Now do you understand? We are here. Ulisha offers you an opportunity. She offers you life. What can you do to earn this boon? What can you offer in exchange, ruined as you are? Do not beg. Think on how you might make restitution."


Silverhex Maps

"What? She hired the assassins? To threaten me? The irony."

"I am old, broke, ruined. Do your worst assassin. She will remain an marked after I die."

Dark Archive

active effects:
divine favour
Human (ulfen) Inquisitor (green faith marshal, sanctified slayer) 6| AC 20 T 13 FF 17 | HP 50/54 | F +9 R +7 W +9 | CMD 21 (22 v disarm)| Init +5 | Perc +11 (+13) | Spells (-,3/5, 3/4) | Bane (5/6)

"We know about the Red Revolutionaries. Even now, so close to your own journey, are you so blind? Do you not wish for peace?"

It would be merciful to end him. Pathetic creature. He is best off returned to the Green.

Grand Lodge

Human Swashbuckler 18/18 HP | 18 AC | 14 Tch | 14 Flt | +3 Initative | +5 Perception | +1 Fort | +6 Ref | +0 Will | +6 MW Silver Rapier 1d6+1 18-20x2 | +5 Cold Iron Dart 1d5+1 20ft | 4/4 Panache | 3/3 Charmed Life | 2/2 Cold Iron Darts

The speed of posts in this game is amazing. I am impressed.

Herman shoulders to the front of the group, still frustrated and embarrassed by the last little tussle he has had enough of the word games.

"Ok, lets talk serioius here. I am hearing a lot of mixed messages but one thing I can say is we are not assassins. You have not wronged me so I have no need to see you die. How about you get your head on straight and give me an option where you both live before my frustration boils over. How about that sunshine?"

Intimidate: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23


Silverhex Maps

Hugging the now empty wine bottle, he looks at Herman "What do you want? What do you mean you are not assassins? Why are you people here?" His drunk eyes frightened and confused.

You have his attention, but what you are asking of him is not clear to him, or me.

Grand Lodge

Human Swashbuckler 18/18 HP | 18 AC | 14 Tch | 14 Flt | +3 Initative | +5 Perception | +1 Fort | +6 Ref | +0 Will | +6 MW Silver Rapier 1d6+1 18-20x2 | +5 Cold Iron Dart 1d5+1 20ft | 4/4 Panache | 3/3 Charmed Life | 2/2 Cold Iron Darts

"Like all of life it is a negotiation. What restitution would it take to end this to mutual satisfaction. Don't go overboard, we are still armed."

Grand Lodge

M Human (Ulfen) Dragoon 3 | HP 28/28 | AC 22 (T12, FF20, CMD 19) | F +5, R +3, W +2 | Mv 20' | Perc +1 | Init +2

"The pale one does tell us he is an assassin, but in this case I think he is playing some sort of game. I've stopped caring.
The fact is that we are here on Ulisha's behalf. She wishes us to pay restitution to you. How much to call off the hit on her, so that she is no longer marked?"


Silverhex Maps

"It all started over that stupid cup. Why did she have to steal it?"

"five hundred gold, that's what the cup was worth. Pay that back and we can go back to our lives and forget this mad vendetta."

You easily have 500g from your earlier treasure hunting.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Human (Ulfen) Dragoon 3 | HP 28/28 | AC 22 (T12, FF20, CMD 19) | F +5, R +3, W +2 | Mv 20' | Perc +1 | Init +2

"Fine. Done."
Unless anybody else wants to prolong this -- I am not finding bullying NPCs entertaining.

Grand Lodge

Human Swashbuckler 18/18 HP | 18 AC | 14 Tch | 14 Flt | +3 Initative | +5 Perception | +1 Fort | +6 Ref | +0 Will | +6 MW Silver Rapier 1d6+1 18-20x2 | +5 Cold Iron Dart 1d5+1 20ft | 4/4 Panache | 3/3 Charmed Life | 2/2 Cold Iron Darts

Herman looks at Janus and then back at Anwald.

"See how easy it is if you speak plainly. Lets give sunshine here his money and get this done for the Society."


Silverhex Maps

Anwald nods, sets his bottle of wine down with resolution and picks up the gold with the now empty hand.


Silverhex Maps

Ulisha is ecstatic at the news the of the assassination being called off. "Yes! I can finally get back to work! I've heard rumors of a coven of witches that were executed just over the border of Galt, I can't wait to get started... Here, take the Silverhex. Free of charge, it is a fair trade for placicating Anwald" She makes short work of packing up camp and moving toward her next dig site.

The Exchange

Human Pact Wizard 7| AC15 T15 F14 | HP 44/44 | CMD:13 | F:+6 R:+6 W:+8 | Init:+3 | Perception: +3 | Spells: 4th-2/3 3rd-1/4 2nd-4/6 1st-3/6, Shift: 8/9 | Active Effects: Ablative Barrier, Mage Armor. Message, spider climb, tattoo (medium air elemental 8 rnds)

"Field Agent"

"Your work with Ulisha was impressive and I am appreciative. See the attached dividend."

"The Silverhex is a valuable relic and a powerful weapon in its own right. It is scheduled to go for auction in Cheliax, but I am offering you the right of first refusal on its purchase. More importantly you have secured the continued health and favor of an Agent well versed in Galt and River Kingdoms history. That is more valuable than gold or weapons."

"I look forward to the rest of your careers, I forecast them to be very profitable."

"Respectfully,"
"Trade Prince Val Covan, Field Agent"

Dark Archive

active effects:
divine favour
Human (ulfen) Inquisitor (green faith marshal, sanctified slayer) 6| AC 20 T 13 FF 17 | HP 50/54 | F +9 R +7 W +9 | CMD 21 (22 v disarm)| Init +5 | Perc +11 (+13) | Spells (-,3/5, 3/4) | Bane (5/6)

"What a fool Anwald is. All we needed from him was for him to call off the hunt. He seemed remorseful. He seemed to want an end....

Our time with the Vessels is ended Mohag. We serve the Green now."

501 to 542 of 542 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] GM Livgin Silverhex Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.