[PFS] GM Livgin Silverhex (Inactive)

Game Master DM Livgin

Silverhex Chronicles [PFS]
Maps and Notes


451 to 500 of 542 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

active effects:
divine favour
Human (ulfen) Inquisitor (green faith marshal, sanctified slayer) 6| AC 20 T 13 FF 17 | HP 50/54 | F +9 R +7 W +9 | CMD 21 (22 v disarm)| Init +5 | Perc +11 (+13) | Spells (-,3/5, 3/4) | Bane (5/6)

"Life and Death are merely different states of Being, Mohag. The true Vessel does not fear Death. Their blood and bones will feed the Green."

Janus hears the clink of glass. "They're here."

Spotting the would-be assassin, Janus casts Expeditious Retreat on Janus Too. Janus Too delays until receiving the spell. SInce Janus passed the Perception check I assume he was supposed to be bolded to act as well.

Dark Archive

Dwarf Caiman (magical beast) familiar (figment) 6 | current AC 18 T 11 FF 18 | HP 13/13 | F +7 R +2 W +5 | CMD 15 | Init +0 | Perc +9 lowlight vision

Janus Too uses his enhanced speed to (partial) charge the intruder.

bite, charge: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 1 + 2 = 12damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1


Silverhex Maps

The striker dodges the Caiman's bite easily, his martial training showing. Janus also feels surprise from Janus, there was something unexpected down that switchback.

Grand Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.
M Human (Ulfen) Dragoon 3 | HP 28/28 | AC 22 (T12, FF20, CMD 19) | F +5, R +3, W +2 | Mv 20' | Perc +1 | Init +2

Mohag glares at Janus.
"You would murder anyone at all, for no reason other than coin, and rationalize it with this belief that you aren't really hurting them? That there's nothing bad about killing people?"

Mohag is too angry to notice anything.
Not using the rerolls or Inexplicable Luck.

Dark Archive

active effects:
divine favour
Human (ulfen) Inquisitor (green faith marshal, sanctified slayer) 6| AC 20 T 13 FF 17 | HP 50/54 | F +9 R +7 W +9 | CMD 21 (22 v disarm)| Init +5 | Perc +11 (+13) | Spells (-,3/5, 3/4) | Bane (5/6)

"We do not kill for coin. We kill to protect the Green. We make endings."

Grand Lodge

Female N Vanara Druid 9 (Supernaturalist) - Init. +3, Senses Low-Light Vision, Scent, Perception +17, AC 17/ touch 15/ ff 14; hp 48/48 + aegis of recovery; F+6, R+6, W+11; Speed 30 ft., Climb 20 ft. ; Current conditions: small size, hunter's blessing, barkskin, bull's str, bear's end.

"Gents we have our own problems now... let's debate this later yes?"

Liberty's Edge

CG Female Catfolk Brawler 2 | HP: 7/20 12 NL | Init: +5 Perception: +1 | AC: 19 T: 15 FF: 14 CMD: 18 | Fort: +5 Refl: +8 Will: -1 | Unarmed Strike +7 [1d6+1] | Martial Flexibility [3/4]

"Baby Lizard, where go?" Ayla quips as she watches Janus Too run down the hill.

Silver Crusade

(Hannah's Master Hireling)

Eliphaz's fingers crackle with energy (cast magic weapon and hold the charge).

"Remember, there is likely to be another still in hiding."


Silverhex Maps

The sniper sneaks out from where he was hidden and take a shot at Herman, catching Herman by surprise but revealing his position to all.
Sniper; stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31
Herman; perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 fail

shortbow; favored enemy: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 2 = 25 vs. flat footed
damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 1 - Bold may act - Map
------------------------------------------------------------
Herman (-6)
Striker (blue) ( )
Ulisha (green) ( )
Lakadee ( )
Mohag ( )
Eliphaz ( )
Vina ( )
Ayla ( )
Sniper (orange) ( )
Janus ( )
Janus Too (expeditious retreat)

Grand Lodge

Human Swashbuckler 18/18 HP | 18 AC | 14 Tch | 14 Flt | +3 Initative | +5 Perception | +1 Fort | +6 Ref | +0 Will | +6 MW Silver Rapier 1d6+1 18-20x2 | +5 Cold Iron Dart 1d5+1 20ft | 4/4 Panache | 3/3 Charmed Life | 2/2 Cold Iron Darts

With a wince Herman feels the arrow dig into him.

"Enough of that sunshine."

He wtudies his target and quickly fires off an arrow in response.

Longbow: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 5

Studied Target / Point Blank Shot


Silverhex Maps

Herman returns fire on the sniper and takes a little of his sunshine away.

Bringing his nunchaku to bear, the striker attacks the dwarf caiman.

striker; nunchaku, flurry: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 vs. Janus Too
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

striker; nunchaku, flurry: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 vs. Janus Too
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Then moves up after the first attack knocks the figment out. Move action to move forward instead of completing the full round attack.

Seeing the blow Herman just took, Ulisha moves over and casts a spell to heal his wounds.
cure light wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 1 - Bold may act - Map
------------------------------------------------------------
Herman (-1)
Striker (blue) ( )
Ulisha (green) ( )
Lakadee ( )
Mohag ( )
Eliphaz ( )
Vina ( )
Ayla ( )

Sniper (orange) (-5)
Janus ( )
Janus Too (expeditious retreat)

Grand Lodge

Female N Vanara Druid 9 (Supernaturalist) - Init. +3, Senses Low-Light Vision, Scent, Perception +17, AC 17/ touch 15/ ff 14; hp 48/48 + aegis of recovery; F+6, R+6, W+11; Speed 30 ft., Climb 20 ft. ; Current conditions: small size, hunter's blessing, barkskin, bull's str, bear's end.

Vina casts guidance on Lakadee, and instructs him to attack blue.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Companion to Vina Sitha | Male N Sapling Treant Plant Companion | HD 8 | HP 67/67 | AC 26 T 11 FF 25 | CMD 27 | F +10 R +8 W +4 (immunities)| Init +1 | Low Light Vision, Perc +5 | Speed 30 ft Climb 30 ft | Special Attack: double damage against objects, shield companion

Slam, Guidance, vs. Blue: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 1 = 23 for 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 damage.

"Hrrrmmmmm..."

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Human (Ulfen) Dragoon 3 | HP 28/28 | AC 22 (T12, FF20, CMD 19) | F +5, R +3, W +2 | Mv 20' | Perc +1 | Init +2

Mohag casts Bless.
"Strike them down!" he shouts, seeming far more angry at these foes than any you have faced with him thus far.

Grand Lodge

Human Swashbuckler 18/18 HP | 18 AC | 14 Tch | 14 Flt | +3 Initative | +5 Perception | +1 Fort | +6 Ref | +0 Will | +6 MW Silver Rapier 1d6+1 18-20x2 | +5 Cold Iron Dart 1d5+1 20ft | 4/4 Panache | 3/3 Charmed Life | 2/2 Cold Iron Darts

As the wounds close Herman smiles.

"Thanks for the pick up Ulisha."

Silver Crusade

(Hannah's Master Hireling)

"My apologies, Ayla. This may tingle a bit."

Move to Ayla and touch her... Fist? Magic Weapon.


Lakadee lands a blow that the striker couldn't dodge.

Mohag and Eliphaz lend divine might to the group.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 1 - Bold may act - Map
------------------------------------------------------------
Herman (-1, bless)
Striker (blue) (-3)
Ulisha (green) (bless)
Lakadee (bless)
Mohag (bless)
Eliphaz (bless)
Vina (bless)
Ayla (bless, magic weapon)
Sniper (orange) (-5)
Janus (bless)
Janus Too (-6, bless,expeditious retreat)

Liberty's Edge

CG Female Catfolk Brawler 2 | HP: 7/20 12 NL | Init: +5 Perception: +1 | AC: 19 T: 15 FF: 14 CMD: 18 | Fort: +5 Refl: +8 Will: -1 | Unarmed Strike +7 [1d6+1] | Martial Flexibility [3/4]

Holding up the whole group! Sorry!

After seeing Janus Too take a massive blow, Ayla growls and runs forward toward the assailant, not even pausing to think about her tactics. "You Hurt Baby Lizard! NO HURT BABY LIZARD!" Punch Hit!: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 + 1 = 25Punch Damage!: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4


Silverhex Maps

Ayla takes a running punch at the striker, under the onslaught he is slowly being worn down.

The sniper moves up and continues to fire on Herman.
shortbow; favored enemy, point blank shot: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 2 + 1 = 25 hit
damage; favored enemy, point blank shot: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 1 - Bold may act - Map
------------------------------------------------------------
Herman (-1, bless)
Striker (blue) (-7)
Ulisha (green) (bless)
Lakadee (bless)
Mohag (bless)
Eliphaz (bless)
Vina (bless)
Ayla (bless, magic weapon)
Sniper (orange) (-5)
Janus (bless)
Janus Too (-6, bless,expeditious retreat)

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 2 - Bold may act - Map
Herman (-6, bless)

Grand Lodge

Human Swashbuckler 18/18 HP | 18 AC | 14 Tch | 14 Flt | +3 Initative | +5 Perception | +1 Fort | +6 Ref | +0 Will | +6 MW Silver Rapier 1d6+1 18-20x2 | +5 Cold Iron Dart 1d5+1 20ft | 4/4 Panache | 3/3 Charmed Life | 2/2 Cold Iron Darts

Wincing when he is struck again Herman is thankful for the earlier boost. He takes a quick step to the side and fires again.

"Back at ya sunshine."

Longbow: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 11 * sigh *
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5

Dark Archive

active effects:
divine favour
Human (ulfen) Inquisitor (green faith marshal, sanctified slayer) 6| AC 20 T 13 FF 17 | HP 50/54 | F +9 R +7 W +9 | CMD 21 (22 v disarm)| Init +5 | Perc +11 (+13) | Spells (-,3/5, 3/4) | Bane (5/6)

Janus casts Divine Favour on himself and draws his flail, stepping forwards.

Dark Archive

Dwarf Caiman (magical beast) familiar (figment) 6 | current AC 18 T 11 FF 18 | HP 13/13 | F +7 R +2 W +5 | CMD 15 | Init +0 | Perc +9 lowlight vision

stabilisation roll, DC10: 1d20 + 2 - 3 ⇒ (8) + 2 - 3 = 7

Janus Too bleeds...


Silverhex Maps

The stiker turns to Lakadee and makes a two powerful chops with his nunchaku, knocking the young treant down.

nunchaku; flurry of blows, stunning fist: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 hit
damage; flurry of blows: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Lakadee is immune to the stunning fist.

nunchaku; flurry of blows: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 hit
damage; flurry of blows: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Ulisha steps back and begins a rousing performance to inspire courage. +1 to hit , +1 damage for everyone.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 2 - Bold may act - Map
------------------------------------------------------------
Herman (-6, bless, inspire courage +1)
Striker (blue) (-7)
Ulisha (green) (bless, inspire courage +1)
Lakadee (-13, unconscious, bless, inspire courage +1)
Mohag (bless, inspire courage +1)
Eliphaz (bless, inspire courage +1)
Vina (bless, inspire courage +1)
Ayla (bless, magic weapon, inspire courage +1)

Sniper (orange) (-5)
Janus (bless, inspire courage +1)
Janus Too (-7, unconscious, bless, expeditious retreat, inspire courage +1)

Janus, I five foot stepped your mini forward.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Human (Ulfen) Dragoon 3 | HP 28/28 | AC 22 (T12, FF20, CMD 19) | F +5, R +3, W +2 | Mv 20' | Perc +1 | Init +2

Mohag taps Ayla with Bit of Luck.
"Smash him, Ayla."

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
(Hannah's Master Hireling)

Eliphaz casts Doom (Will DC 16) on the one that just dropped Lakadee.

"You shall soon know what it feels like to be a felled tree yourself!"

Liberty's Edge

CG Female Catfolk Brawler 2 | HP: 7/20 12 NL | Init: +5 Perception: +1 | AC: 19 T: 15 FF: 14 CMD: 18 | Fort: +5 Refl: +8 Will: -1 | Unarmed Strike +7 [1d6+1] | Martial Flexibility [3/4]

Pausing a moment to pop out the sharp bits of her claws, she plants her fist squarely in the center of the Striker's chest.

Martial Flexibility for Piranha Strike (Losing Deflect Arrows)
Piranha Punch!: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 19
Lucky Piranha Punch!: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 16
Piranha Damage!: 1d6 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 6

Silver Crusade

(Hannah's Master Hireling)

Piranha Strike is +2 damage ^_^

Liberty's Edge

CG Female Catfolk Brawler 2 | HP: 7/20 12 NL | Init: +5 Perception: +1 | AC: 19 T: 15 FF: 14 CMD: 18 | Fort: +5 Refl: +8 Will: -1 | Unarmed Strike +7 [1d6+1] | Martial Flexibility [3/4]

Yep! d6+1 for STR, +2 for Piranha Strike, +1 Magic, +1 Bardic (Total of +5)

Silver Crusade

(Hannah's Master Hireling)

Oh! I see now. I was thinking of everything being separate. Thought you put +1 at the end instead of +2.

Shall I assume that you'll eventually be getting an Agile Amulet of Mighty Fists?


Silverhex Maps

Striker; will vs doom: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 pass

The striker has an iron will, and shakes off the lingering sense of doom.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 2 - Bold may act - Map
------------------------------------------------------------
Herman (-6, bless, inspire courage +1)
Striker (blue) (-13)
Ulisha (green) (bless, inspire courage +1)
Lakadee (-13, unconscious, bless, inspire courage +1)
Mohag (bless, inspire courage +1)
Eliphaz (bless, inspire courage +1)
Ayla (bless, magic weapon, inspire courage +1)
Vina (bless, inspire courage +1)
Lakadee (-13, unconscious, bless, inspire courage +1)

Sniper (orange) (-5)
Janus (bless, inspire courage +1)
Janus Too (-7, unconscious, bless, expeditious retreat, inspire courage +1)

Grand Lodge

Female N Vanara Druid 9 (Supernaturalist) - Init. +3, Senses Low-Light Vision, Scent, Perception +17, AC 17/ touch 15/ ff 14; hp 48/48 + aegis of recovery; F+6, R+6, W+11; Speed 30 ft., Climb 20 ft. ; Current conditions: small size, hunter's blessing, barkskin, bull's str, bear's end.

"..I will take you back to the gardens of Absalom, friend..." says a visibly perturbed Vina, as she closes the gap between her and her bonded tree-mate.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Grand Lodge

Companion to Vina Sitha | Male N Sapling Treant Plant Companion | HD 8 | HP 67/67 | AC 26 T 11 FF 25 | CMD 27 | F +10 R +8 W +4 (immunities)| Init +1 | Low Light Vision, Perc +5 | Speed 30 ft Climb 30 ft | Special Attack: double damage against objects, shield companion

Lakadee comes to, and frowns at the sellsword.
"HarrRRRUUUUUUUGGGGH!!!!!"

Slam, Bless, Inspire Courage, Prone, vs. Blue: 1d20 + 1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 1 - 4 = 6 for 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5 damage.

Liberty's Edge

CG Female Catfolk Brawler 2 | HP: 7/20 12 NL | Init: +5 Perception: +1 | AC: 19 T: 15 FF: 14 CMD: 18 | Fort: +5 Refl: +8 Will: -1 | Unarmed Strike +7 [1d6+1] | Martial Flexibility [3/4]
Eliphaz wrote:

Oh! I see now. I was thinking of everything being separate. Thought you put +1 at the end instead of +2.

Shall I assume that you'll eventually be getting an Agile Amulet of Mighty Fists?

That is most certainly the plan. I didn't want to absolutely dunk her strength, because that would make for sad first few levels


Silverhex Maps

Vina brings back Lakadee from the warm embrace of the earth, but Lakadee's attack is dodged by the striker.

The sniper steps forward and grins wickedly as he brings down Herman.
Sniper; shortbow, point blank shot, favored enemy: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 1 + 2 = 24 pass
Sniper; shortbow, point blank shot, favored enemy: 1d4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 2 = 7

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 2 - Bold may act - Map
------------------------------------------------------------
Herman (-13, bless, inspire courage +1)
Striker (blue) (-13)
Ulisha (green) (bless, inspire courage +1)
Mohag (bless, inspire courage +1)
Eliphaz (bless, inspire courage +1)
Ayla (bless, magic weapon, inspire courage +1)
Vina (bless, inspire courage +1)
Lakadee (-8, unconscious, bless, inspire courage +1)
Sniper (orange) (-5)
Janus (bless, inspire courage +1)
Janus Too (-7, unconscious, bless, expeditious retreat, inspire courage +1)

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 3 - Bold may act - Map
Herman (-6, bless, inspire courage +1)

Grand Lodge

Human Swashbuckler 18/18 HP | 18 AC | 14 Tch | 14 Flt | +3 Initative | +5 Perception | +1 Fort | +6 Ref | +0 Will | +6 MW Silver Rapier 1d6+1 18-20x2 | +5 Cold Iron Dart 1d5+1 20ft | 4/4 Panache | 3/3 Charmed Life | 2/2 Cold Iron Darts

Stabilize: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Dark Archive

active effects:
divine favour
Human (ulfen) Inquisitor (green faith marshal, sanctified slayer) 6| AC 20 T 13 FF 17 | HP 50/54 | F +9 R +7 W +9 | CMD 21 (22 v disarm)| Init +5 | Perc +11 (+13) | Spells (-,3/5, 3/4) | Bane (5/6)

"Enemy of the Green. We make endings."

Janus attempts to disarm the archer of his bow. Provokes an AoO if the archer can take one.

disarm, bless, inspire, masterwork dire flail, divine favour: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 1 + 1 + 3 + 2 = 26

AoO vs archer if provoked:
dire flail, 2-hands, bless, inspire, divine favour: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 27damage: 1d8 + 6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 1 + 2 = 12

Dark Archive

Dwarf Caiman (magical beast) familiar (figment) 6 | current AC 18 T 11 FF 18 | HP 13/13 | F +7 R +2 W +5 | CMD 15 | Init +0 | Perc +9 lowlight vision

stabilise: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 2 - 4 = 4

Janus Too bleeds some more....

Silver Crusade

(Hannah's Master Hireling)

Looks like I'll be making the rounds with a wand of Cure Light Wounds...


Silverhex Maps

Herman and a Janus both continue to bleed from their wounds.

Janus skillfully disarms the sniper. You see him glance down at the sword and tanglefoot bag hanging from his belt, deciding which to draw next.

The stiker faces the new threat and tries to stun Ayla; but she is as fast and dodges his blows.

unarmed; flurry of blows, stunning fist: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 miss
damage; flurry of blows: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

I tried to stunning fist with a weapon last turn. That is not possible.

nunchaku; flurry of blows: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 miss
damage; flurry of blows: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Ulisha continues her rousing performance as she heals Herman. +1 to hit , +1 damage for everyone.

cure light wounds; Herman: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 3 - Bold may act - Map
------------------------------------------------------------
Herman (-8, bless, inspire courage +1)
Striker (blue) (-13)
Ulisha (green) (bless, inspire courage +1)
Mohag (bless, inspire courage +1)
Eliphaz (bless, inspire courage +1)
Ayla (bless, magic weapon, inspire courage +1)
Vina (bless, inspire courage +1)
Lakadee (-8, bless, inspire courage +1)

Sniper (orange) (-5)
Janus (bless, inspire courage +1)
Janus Too (-8, unconscious, bless, expeditious retreat, inspire courage +1)

Liberty's Edge

CG Female Catfolk Brawler 2 | HP: 7/20 12 NL | Init: +5 Perception: +1 | AC: 19 T: 15 FF: 14 CMD: 18 | Fort: +5 Refl: +8 Will: -1 | Unarmed Strike +7 [1d6+1] | Martial Flexibility [3/4]

"Ayla no like you. No like Swingstick."
Piranha Punch!: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 14 Crap.
Piranha Damage!: 1d6 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 10
With what she thinks is a Solid, hard strike, Ayla Probably misses. doesn't quite strike home.

If by some miracle I do hit, I'm going to use my Move to approach the sniper? Otherwise I'm going to keep myself between my party and this Nunchaku Knucklehead!

Silver Crusade

(Hannah's Master Hireling)

5 foot step towards Herman, move action pull wand (I could have sworn this character had a spring loaded wrist sheath), standard action zap.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

49 charges remaining.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female N Vanara Druid 9 (Supernaturalist) - Init. +3, Senses Low-Light Vision, Scent, Perception +17, AC 17/ touch 15/ ff 14; hp 48/48 + aegis of recovery; F+6, R+6, W+11; Speed 30 ft., Climb 20 ft. ; Current conditions: small size, hunter's blessing, barkskin, bull's str, bear's end.

Soon after the striker falls, Vina rushes to the side of Janus Too and pours green love unto him/her/it!

"Stop bleeding little croc!"

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Companion to Vina Sitha | Male N Sapling Treant Plant Companion | HD 8 | HP 67/67 | AC 26 T 11 FF 25 | CMD 27 | F +10 R +8 W +4 (immunities)| Init +1 | Low Light Vision, Perc +5 | Speed 30 ft Climb 30 ft | Special Attack: double damage against objects, shield companion

Lakadee gets up, cocks his head to one side as he looks at the unconscious striker, shrugs, and punches his head into the ground.

Slam, Bless, Inspire Courage, vs. Prone Blue: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 1 + 1 + 4 = 24 for 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
CG Female Catfolk Brawler 2 | HP: 7/20 12 NL | Init: +5 Perception: +1 | AC: 19 T: 15 FF: 14 CMD: 18 | Fort: +5 Refl: +8 Will: -1 | Unarmed Strike +7 [1d6+1] | Martial Flexibility [3/4]

Ayla is Moved, and took the opportunity for a flank. She provoked if the guy is armed / is threatening squares.


Silverhex Maps

Ayla slams the striker with a solid blow, the stiker stands on his feet for a moment... before collapsing to the ground. She is then able to move around and surround the unarmed sniper.

Eliphaz and Vina sees to the wounded while Lakadee uses the downed striker as footing to stand.

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 3 - Bold may act - Map
------------------------------------------------------------
Herman (-5, bless, inspire courage +1)
Striker (blue) (-30)
Ulisha (green) (bless, inspire courage +1)
Eliphaz (bless, inspire courage +1)
Ayla (bless, magic weapon, inspire courage +1)
Vina (bless, inspire courage +1)
Lakadee (-2, bless, inspire courage +1)
Mohag (bless, inspire courage +1)
Sniper (orange) (-5)
Janus (bless, inspire courage +1)
Janus Too (-8, unconscious, bless, expeditious retreat, inspire courage +1)

Grand Lodge

M Human (Ulfen) Dragoon 3 | HP 28/28 | AC 22 (T12, FF20, CMD 19) | F +5, R +3, W +2 | Mv 20' | Perc +1 | Init +2

Mohag moves to block the sniper's escape, and draws his morningstar.
"Yield."


Mohag moves up to block the sniper in.

The assassin steps a little closer to Ulisha, draws his shortsword and swings for Janus.

shortsword; favored enemy: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 2 = 20
shortsword; favored enemy: 1d4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 2 = 7

COMBAT TRACKER - Round 3-4 - Bold may act - Map
------------------------------------------------------------
Sniper (orange) (-5)
Janus (-7, bless, inspire courage +1)
Janus Too (-8, unconscious, bless, expeditious retreat, inspire courage +1)
[b]Herman (-5, bless, inspire courage +1)

Striker (blue) (-30)
Ulisha (green) (bless, inspire courage +1)
Eliphaz (bless, inspire courage +1)
Ayla (bless, magic weapon, inspire courage +1)
Vina (bless, inspire courage +1)
Lakadee (-2, bless, inspire courage +1)
Mohag (bless, inspire courage +1)

Grand Lodge

Female N Vanara Druid 9 (Supernaturalist) - Init. +3, Senses Low-Light Vision, Scent, Perception +17, AC 17/ touch 15/ ff 14; hp 48/48 + aegis of recovery; F+6, R+6, W+11; Speed 30 ft., Climb 20 ft. ; Current conditions: small size, hunter's blessing, barkskin, bull's str, bear's end.

Janus Too should be at -2 due to Vina's healing

Vina moves to Lakadee to cast guidance on him, and tells him to attack orange.

Grand Lodge

Companion to Vina Sitha | Male N Sapling Treant Plant Companion | HD 8 | HP 67/67 | AC 26 T 11 FF 25 | CMD 27 | F +10 R +8 W +4 (immunities)| Init +1 | Low Light Vision, Perc +5 | Speed 30 ft Climb 30 ft | Special Attack: double damage against objects, shield companion

Lakadee swings for the archer!

Slam, Bless, Inspire Courage, Flanking, Guidance vs. Orange: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 14 for 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 = 9

Silver Crusade

(Hannah's Master Hireling)

Say... Where have you been during all this? I was expecting a cacophony of dialogue between you two.

Nah, kid. I'm just enjoying the show. Wanted to see how you could fair under your own pressure.

*twiTch*

I don't know quite how to take that...

"Lay down your weapon!"

Intimidate: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

1 to 50 of 542 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] GM Livgin Silverhex Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.