Mummy's Mask

Game Master Samy

GM Samy's Mummy's Mask Campaign --- Day 26 --- Google Drive Folder --- Experience --- Treasure --- Relationships --- Maps (Empty Graves)
Panic Level: 13

Party Inits:
[dice=Initiative Aleris]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Deseri]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Harmose]1d20+11[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Kito]1d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Polux]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Qari]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Ra-Khefer]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Turel]1d20+2[/dice]

[dice=Perception Aleris]1d20+9[/dice]
[dice=Perception Deseri]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Perception Harmose]1d20+9[/dice]
[dice=Perception Kito]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Perception Polux]1d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Perception Qari]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Perception Ra-Khefer]1d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Perception Turel]1d20+9[/dice]


3,251 to 3,300 of 5,004 << first < prev | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

Harmose's acid and Aleris' fire both hit, and together are enough to fry the fluttering animated scroll. It burns into ashes that float in the air for a bit and then the embers fade. It's gone. Combat is over.


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Kito goes over and checks that none of the embers cause the papers to catch fire. "Glad that is done. I had a fire spell, but couldn't use it without risk of igniting everything around here!"


Female Thrush

Thera flies back over to her perch on Kito's shoulder.


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Feeding a treat to Thera, Kito looks to Deseri and asks "What did you want me to look at?"


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Good Cop, Bad Cop or Awesome Cop?

"You know, that scroll was just burned... Can we feed the ashes to Thera and find out what it contained?" Harmose raises an eyebrow and asks Kito.


Spells left 1st (6/6) 2nd (4/4) Aasimar (native outsider) Oracle (Seer) Lvl 4/ hp 32-38 Init +2/ Per +3/ darkvision 60ft/ CMB +4, CMD 16, Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; (+2 vs curses)/ hp 38/ 5 resist vs acid, cold, & electricity/ Active conditions:

Turning her gaze to the ground now that the battle is over. I really need to work on the whole useful thing. Waving a hand towards the discarded scroll without looking up, "There was a scroll."


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Kito laughs when Harmose suggests feeding the burned scroll to Thera. This laugh is joyous rather than the creepy one she had just used -- it sounds much better.

Still smiling, she says "Unfortunately, there is quite a bit more to it than that. This would not qualify as a quite, meditative location and I doubt that the proper herbs were used as it burned."

Going over to the scroll Deseri indicated, Kito carefully picks it up and quickly scans it.

"It seems to be about making Ahkhat's. This would have been nice to know before fighting that wall!"

Looking around, she asks the group "Can we spare a few minutes while I compare this against the remains of the one we fought?"


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Good Cop, Bad Cop or Awesome Cop?

Harmose nods. "Go for it. The better educated we are, the better off we'll be going into the next fight. Um, can anyone use that scroll of Remove Curse on me? Or are we better off waiting until we hit town?"


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Kito nods.

At the question about the scroll, she says "I think it would be better to wait. I don't think we have anyone who can be certain of success using the scroll. Hopefully we can find someone capable of casting the spell who would be willing to cast until it worked in exchange for the scroll."

Just before wandering off, she adds "I would hate to use the scroll and fail to remove the curse."


Inactive

"Are you okay with waiting until we can get back into the city, Harmose?" Aleris asks, her expression searching. "Kito's right, I'd hate for one of us to try using the scroll and have it fail..." she sighs.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

The Sanctum seems quiet now. With the scroll's destruction there are no more noises in the abandoned library save those created by you.


Resources:
Ki Pool 5/5
Male (Garundi) Human Monk 4 (Terra-Cotta) AL LG | HP 30/30 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +5 | R +6 | W +7 | +1 trait bonus vs. divine magic. | Init +2 | Per +11 [Trap Intuition +2/+4 if stone]

Turel nods as the others prepare themselves for continuing onward. Once everyone has given their assent he moves to the door and waits for Polux to unlock it.

Polux Disable Device: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25


Spells left 1st (6/6) 2nd (4/4) Aasimar (native outsider) Oracle (Seer) Lvl 4/ hp 32-38 Init +2/ Per +3/ darkvision 60ft/ CMB +4, CMD 16, Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; (+2 vs curses)/ hp 38/ 5 resist vs acid, cold, & electricity/ Active conditions:

Quietly falling into her spot in the back of the line Deseri follows the others.


Female Tiefling (Kyton-Spawn) HydroKineticist 4 | HP 39/41 | AC 15/13/12 | F+8,R+7,W+2 | Init. +3, Perception +7 | Darkvision 60' | +6 RTA on Cold Energy blast | + 4 trait bonus on saving throws made to resist hot conditions and a +1 trait bonus on saving throws against fire

Qari did much the same. The library was interesting for a bit, but most of the scrolls and tomes were already long since looted. Maybe there is still a room with more preserved knowledge, she thought to herself. She prepared herself for more trouble with the Hand as they proceeded to th next room.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

Polux Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23 Trap spotted.

D10. Trapped Corridor wrote:
This short, narrow corridor between two stone doors appears unremarkable. For all its innocuousness, this corridor is nevertheless trapped. A pressure plate halfway down the hallway triggers a scything blade that descends out of the corridor’s western wall before automatically retracting back into the wall and resetting itself. A hidden lock at each end of the corridor safely deactivates the trap.

Polux Disable Device: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29 Success.

Polux leads the group through the trapped corridor in D10, and you reach...

D11. Chamber of Readiness wrote:
This octagonal chamber is empty save for a large metal chest against the eastern wall. A series of hieroglyphs are inscribed on the wall above it. Stone doors are set in both the northern and southern walls. The chest is unlocked and empty.

Religion DC 15 on room:
The crypts below the Sanctum were restricted, but acolytes, lesser priests, traveling clerics, and special visitors were allowed entry if escorted by the high priest.

Religion DC 20 on room:
Before descending into the crypts, however, they were expected to leave their magic items in the chest in this room, which they were assured was safe behind several locked doors and traps.

Ancient Osiriani hieroglyphs on the wall:
“The righteous and the holy have no need of staff, rod, or ring. Place your faith in the Good Magister and walk without fear.”

Religion DC 12 on hieroglyphs:
The “Good Magister” refers to the Sanctum’s high priest and refers to that person’s control of magic, not his righteousness.


Spells left 1st (6/6) 2nd (4/4) Aasimar (native outsider) Oracle (Seer) Lvl 4/ hp 32-38 Init +2/ Per +3/ darkvision 60ft/ CMB +4, CMD 16, Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; (+2 vs curses)/ hp 38/ 5 resist vs acid, cold, & electricity/ Active conditions:

Religion: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Running her fingers along the large chest with a far away look, "We are breaking the rules here. People had to leave their weapons behind to go any further."


Female Tiefling (Kyton-Spawn) HydroKineticist 4 | HP 39/41 | AC 15/13/12 | F+8,R+7,W+2 | Init. +3, Perception +7 | Darkvision 60' | +6 RTA on Cold Energy blast | + 4 trait bonus on saving throws made to resist hot conditions and a +1 trait bonus on saving throws against fire

Qari doesn't press her luck. "I'll leave my weapon behind. Maybe the gods will look favorably on me!" She knew she was cheating a bit, though as she still had her main weapon, her cold energy, with her.

Scarab Sages

M Oread Fighter (Unbreakable) L4 | AC20 (T10FF20) CMD 18 (20 vs. bull rush) | hp 48/52 | Saves F7R1W1 | Percep +0 | Init: +0 | Status: Infected Con-1, Cha-1

Ra is aghast.
"Our WEAPONS? And what exactly are we to do WHEN we encounter the Scorched Hand again? A scathing critique?" Replied Ra disbelievingly.


Resources:
Ki Pool 5/5
Male (Garundi) Human Monk 4 (Terra-Cotta) AL LG | HP 30/30 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +5 | R +6 | W +7 | +1 trait bonus vs. divine magic. | Init +2 | Per +11 [Trap Intuition +2/+4 if stone]

Turel notes the chest is empty and remarks quietly, "It appears the Scorched Hand does not share the reverence of the Good Magister. It further cements their lack of honor for me. While I do not follow the church of Nethys, I will still abide by their rules." He states as he places his masterwork spear in the chest.

I have no need of such a weapon to deal with the Hand.


Spells left 1st (6/6) 2nd (4/4) Aasimar (native outsider) Oracle (Seer) Lvl 4/ hp 32-38 Init +2/ Per +3/ darkvision 60ft/ CMB +4, CMD 16, Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; (+2 vs curses)/ hp 38/ 5 resist vs acid, cold, & electricity/ Active conditions:

Shaking her head with a small smile at the mental image, "Temples are supposed to be a place of peace and that peace has already been broken."

Looking over at the angry man, "Ra-Khefer the Hand did not follow the rules so I feel no issue with doing the same so that we can stop them."


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Good Cop, Bad Cop or Awesome Cop?

Harmose translates the Ancient Osiriani. “The righteous and the holy have no need of staff, rod, or ring. Place your faith in the Good Magister and walk without fear.”

Knowledge Religion for Hieroglyphs: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

"I have no weapons, so it's no sacrifice to me to honor the Nethys code.". He pauses. "How would the Good Magister enforce this? Think that he maybe set up a construct or a spell to enforce the rule?"


Inactive

Aleris looks uncomfortable and for once she could definitely understand Ra-Khefer's reaction - leaving her weapons behind left her largely vulnerable and without many options should they encounter more guardians.

"I...don't really like the idea of leaving my weapons behind," she admits. "But if we do, maybe that will send a message to the Scorched Hand - if Velriana is as devout as she claims to be." She hesitates for a moment and then deposits her bow, glaive, and other weapons into the box.

"Maybe the ahkhat was supposed to guard the box?" she responds to Harmose's question.

Scarab Sages

M Oread Fighter (Unbreakable) L4 | AC20 (T10FF20) CMD 18 (20 vs. bull rush) | hp 48/52 | Saves F7R1W1 | Percep +0 | Init: +0 | Status: Infected Con-1, Cha-1

Ra grabbed his head.
"You all do recall that the supreme clergy here in Wati basically ORDERED us to enter this temple? I personally feel we have the authority and DUTY to bear arms here." He gritted out.


Spells left 1st (6/6) 2nd (4/4) Aasimar (native outsider) Oracle (Seer) Lvl 4/ hp 32-38 Init +2/ Per +3/ darkvision 60ft/ CMB +4, CMD 16, Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; (+2 vs curses)/ hp 38/ 5 resist vs acid, cold, & electricity/ Active conditions:

Fidgeting a little as an argument seems to be breaking out. "Ra-Khefer is right. We could die going in with out weapons. I am sorry I said anything!"


Inactive

Aleris looks around at the others, still clearly torn on what to do. "I know, it's foolish when we know that the Scorched Hand weren't able to be bothered, but...it still seems wrong to ignore it, somehow."

After thinking for a moment, she finally seems to come to a decision. "My duty is to you, my friends, but I also have a responsibility to treat the places of other faiths with respect." She reaches back into the box and retrieves her weapons - save her glaive. "Shelyn's favored weapon I leave here as a sign of respect and good will while I'm in the house of Nethys."

Wish I'd thought of that last night so Aleris wouldn't look so indecisive here! Oh well.


Spells left 1st (6/6) 2nd (4/4) Aasimar (native outsider) Oracle (Seer) Lvl 4/ hp 32-38 Init +2/ Per +3/ darkvision 60ft/ CMB +4, CMD 16, Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; (+2 vs curses)/ hp 38/ 5 resist vs acid, cold, & electricity/ Active conditions:

Scowling and crossing her arms but refusing to drop her occasionally used weapons in the chest. "I am sure the Gods would forgive us in this instance. What with stopping the Hand and all."


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Slightly embarrassed, Kito asks "Who is the good magister?"


Inactive

"That's...actually a good question. I'm not really sure either...especially since I can't read any of this," Aleris responds.


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Oh, good! I'm not the only one who doesn't know! I'm glad it didn't turn out to be a foolish question!

Kito looks relieved at Aleris's words. She says "It may be a title or a nickname." Gesturing around, she says "Given where we are, I would expect it to be linked to Nethys but that is just a guess."


Inactive

"Probably so," Aleris nods.

Looks like I still have a lot to learn. Maybe Harmose can teach me to read these hieroglyphs too.

She looks around nervously. "Either way, we should probably get moving again. I've made my own decision about my weapons but I'm not going to hold anyone else to the same; just do what you think is best."

Based on what we've seen of Polux's personality I'd say that he would probably not leave his weapons in the box, but that's just based on my own observations.


Female Tiefling (Kyton-Spawn) HydroKineticist 4 | HP 39/41 | AC 15/13/12 | F+8,R+7,W+2 | Init. +3, Perception +7 | Darkvision 60' | +6 RTA on Cold Energy blast | + 4 trait bonus on saving throws made to resist hot conditions and a +1 trait bonus on saving throws against fire

Qari was ready to go, leaving behind her weapons. "Let's move on with it. We are giving he Scorched Hand time to plan for us."

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

The only unexplored way out of this room is through the north door, which leads to a 5' wide staircase. Remind me of your 5' wide marching order, please. (For convenience's sake, let's hash it out on the discussion thread.)

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

If anyone wants to do anything before leaving D11, feel free to note so.

You proceed through the north door out of D11, and then descend down the stairs going east single-file, with Polux leading the group.

New Map

D12. Chamber of Waiting wrote:
A stone bench sits against the eastern wall of this octagonal chamber. Black tiles line the floor, walls, and ceiling. A short passage to the south ends at a gate of bronze bars. There is no dust on the floor here. The gate to the south is closed and locked.


Resources:
Ki Pool 5/5
Male (Garundi) Human Monk 4 (Terra-Cotta) AL LG | HP 30/30 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +5 | R +6 | W +7 | +1 trait bonus vs. divine magic. | Init +2 | Per +11 [Trap Intuition +2/+4 if stone]

Turel looks about him with a look of curiosity on his face. "Certainly the Hand passed through this way, but how were they able to lock the gate behind them?" Shrugging to himself, he decides to examine the room closer looking for any ways to bypass the gate.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29 Add +2 for traps, +4 for Stone traps.

Scarab Sages

M Oread Fighter (Unbreakable) L4 | AC20 (T10FF20) CMD 18 (20 vs. bull rush) | hp 48/52 | Saves F7R1W1 | Percep +0 | Init: +0 | Status: Infected Con-1, Cha-1

Ra examined the chamber and the gates for anything noteworthy about the construction.
Knowledge:Engineering: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1
The Half-Dead City, p.44 wrote:
Once open, the gate automatically swings closed and relocks on the following round (even if disabled) unless somehow prevented from doing so. This is a mechanical feature caused by concealed springs in specially designed hinges, as well as the design of the lock.


Inactive

"Maybe by magic?" Aleris whispers from near the back. "It would make sense in a temple of Nethys."


Spells left 1st (6/6) 2nd (4/4) Aasimar (native outsider) Oracle (Seer) Lvl 4/ hp 32-38 Init +2/ Per +3/ darkvision 60ft/ CMB +4, CMD 16, Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; (+2 vs curses)/ hp 38/ 5 resist vs acid, cold, & electricity/ Active conditions:

To be clear gate opens and then magical closes with in 6 seconds? This will be a fun way to get though. Who wants to go last?

Glaring at the door, "That is going to be a pain to get though. Can we put something in its way"

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

No magic. Just a mechanical feature. And it can be held open so everyone can pass, just it will lock itself behind you once you move on from it.


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Seeing everyone's concern, Kito takes an empty flask out of her pack and wedges it in the doorway so it couldn't close completely. "That should hold as long as no one disturbs it.."

Utilizing the anything under a gold rule. Alternatively I could use Disable Device to prevent it from closing.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

The force of the doorway is strong enough to shatter the flask.

The AP wants you to use Disable Device to disable the auto-closing mechanism. :)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Seeing that the door closes with much too much force, Kito sees if there is something she can do to prevent it from closing.

Disable Device: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

If that doesn't do it, someone will need to bot Polux.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

That suffices. Kito can tinker with the mechanism and/or find a suitable object to prevent the door from auto-closing anymore.


Female Tiefling (Kyton-Spawn) HydroKineticist 4 | HP 39/41 | AC 15/13/12 | F+8,R+7,W+2 | Init. +3, Perception +7 | Darkvision 60' | +6 RTA on Cold Energy blast | + 4 trait bonus on saving throws made to resist hot conditions and a +1 trait bonus on saving throws against fire

Qari tries to squeeze through the opened gate before it slams and locks her behind from the rest of the group. "That's a pretty good lock to have held up this long with no maintenance!"


Inactive

"Wow, that was amazing Kito! You took care of that like you've been doing it for years!"


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Good Cop, Bad Cop or Awesome Cop?

"Excelllent work, Kito!" Harmose grins, encouragingly. "Now let's see what awaits us here!"


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Smiling, she gestures to Polux. "He has shown me a few tricks since we've met."

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

Polux is momentarily preoccupied with his thoughts so that Turel passes the gate and enters the next chamber (D13) first.

Quote:
In addition to the bronze gate to the north, pairs of stone doors exit this empty room to the east and west, each emblazoned with black-and-white mask symbol of Nethys. The doors to the west are locked. The eastern doors are unlocked. On the southern side of the room is a human-sized statue made out of rune-carved clay, with half its face white and half its face black.

Religion DC 10:
It represents the deity Nethys.

When the first of you enters the room, it silently and mutely animates, raising its weapon.

Arcana DC 15:
It is a sort of construct called "graven guardian" dedicated to Nethys. It has DR 5/adamantine.

Graven guardians are human-sized constructs of clay, stone, wood, or similar materials, crafted and painted to resemble a deity or a deity's favored servants. When not in motion, a graven guardian appears identical to a temple or crypt's statue, but while active, graven guardians look extremely lifelike.

DC 20:
It has fast healing 2.

Graven guardians are inexorably tied to a specific deity's faith. While unintelligent and thus lacking any real personality, a graven guardian has the ability to recognize fellow worshipers or minions of its deity and does not treat them as enemies unless they first attack. This recognition does not extend so far as to allow these worshipers (or those cunningly disguised as worshipers) to give a graven guardian new orders. As with all constructs, a graven guardian follows only the orders of its creator.

DC 25:
Energy damage causes it to deal extra damage of the same type.

DC 30:
Spell Resistance 16.

DC 35:
Haste 1/day.

Combat begins. I have positioned you according to the marching order except for Polux since he's still not all here.

Initiative Aleris: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Initiative Deseri: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Initiative Harmose: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
Initiative Kito: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13
Initiative Polux: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Initiative Qari: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Initiative Ra-Khefer: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Initiative Turel: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Initiative Enemy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Aleris, Harmose and Polux may take actions.


Resources:
Ki Pool 5/5
Male (Garundi) Human Monk 4 (Terra-Cotta) AL LG | HP 30/30 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +5 | R +6 | W +7 | +1 trait bonus vs. divine magic. | Init +2 | Per +11 [Trap Intuition +2/+4 if stone]

Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

"It seems our presence here has offended...the guardian here."

3,251 to 3,300 of 5,004 << first < prev | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Samy's Mummy's Mask Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.