Mummy's Mask

Game Master Samy

GM Samy's Mummy's Mask Campaign --- Day 26 --- Google Drive Folder --- Experience --- Treasure --- Relationships --- Maps (Empty Graves)
Panic Level: 13

Party Inits:
[dice=Initiative Aleris]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Deseri]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Harmose]1d20+11[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Kito]1d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Polux]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Qari]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Ra-Khefer]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Initiative Turel]1d20+2[/dice]

[dice=Perception Aleris]1d20+9[/dice]
[dice=Perception Deseri]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Perception Harmose]1d20+9[/dice]
[dice=Perception Kito]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Perception Polux]1d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Perception Qari]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Perception Ra-Khefer]1d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Perception Turel]1d20+9[/dice]


3,501 to 3,550 of 5,004 << first < prev | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | next > last >>

Female Tiefling (Kyton-Spawn) HydroKineticist 4 | HP 39/41 | AC 15/13/12 | F+8,R+7,W+2 | Init. +3, Perception +7 | Darkvision 60' | +6 RTA on Cold Energy blast | + 4 trait bonus on saving throws made to resist hot conditions and a +1 trait bonus on saving throws against fire

Blinded, Qari takes no action. She tries to wipe the glitter out of her eyes.

Will 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Resources:
Ki Pool 5/5
Male (Garundi) Human Monk 4 (Terra-Cotta) AL LG | HP 30/30 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +5 | R +6 | W +7 | +1 trait bonus vs. divine magic. | Init +2 | Per +11 [Trap Intuition +2/+4 if stone]

Reflex save, Desert child: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 1 = 15 fail.

Turel takes the brunt of the flames yet feels little pain as a white hot fury builds in his Ib. He could feel the fury overwhelming him and knew he only had seconds before he would forget mercy and strike to kill, not stopping until all of his enemies were laying around him.

"I said...SIT DOWN! Your lesson begins NOW!" He roars.

Move to Grapple Velriana. Turel has the Improved Grapple feat so he will not provoke from Velriana.
Grapple, Improved: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 5 + 2 = 24
.
Status: 10/25 hp.


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Good Cop, Bad Cop or Awesome Cop?

Harmose's spirit watches with mild amusement as Velriana straddles his body. I'm an engaged man, you know. He is less amused when she throws fire at his friends. What is it with you and FIRE? Then he is saddened when he realizes that in all probability he will never know the answer to his question. The way Vel's acting, either she will die or he will.

Stabilize: 1d20 + 2 - 3 ⇒ (9) + 2 - 3 = 8

He feels a bit more of life force uncoil, spilling on to the floor. With it, he feels lighter, like he could almost float away.


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Will vs. Glitterdust: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 Still blind.

Still unable to see, Kito hears weapons clatter to the ground and Velriana's continued tantrums. She knows people were down and bleeding when she could see.

"به این به هر کس خونریزی بدترین!"

Osiriani:
Give this to whomever is bleeding the worst!

She casts Guidance for Thera to deliver and then resumes giggling. Between giggles, she asks "What is happening?"

Standard: Cast Guidance. Move: Cackle. Free: What is happening!?!

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

"Ack!" Velriana gasps out as Turel catches her in a vice-like hold. "How dare you! You arrogant cur! Get your peasant hands off me!" she shouts as she struggles.

Grapple: success


Female Thrush

Heal check, see who is bleeding the worst: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Idori has stabilized. I think Harmose and Polux started at the same place, but Harmose has failed his stabilization roll. Harmose?

Sammy, feel free to change the destination if I'm overlooking something!

Thera flies down and lands on Harmose, delivering the Guidance spell.


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Good Cop, Bad Cop or Awesome Cop?

On the other hand, Turel is available, Vel! Harmose's spirit adds, helpfully. You both look so cute when you wrestle like that.

Wenet head bumps him.

Yeah, you're right. It's probably a good thing that she can't hear me.

Then to his surprise he feels the spell hit him, as the little bird touches his body. Thank you, little one. I'll try to make good use of it.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

Since Velriana is now grappled, I believe she doesn't get AoOs, so Thera should be able to enter the square that Velriana and Harmose are in safely.

Scarab Sages

M Oread Fighter (Unbreakable) L4 | AC20 (T10FF20) CMD 18 (20 vs. bull rush) | hp 48/52 | Saves F7R1W1 | Percep +0 | Init: +0 | Status: Infected Con-1, Cha-1

Ref save DC17: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12 Failure.
Ra flinched as the flames rolled over him.

Is that it for combat?
Seeing Veleriana occupied, Ra went over to Polux to see if he could Stabilize him.
Heal check: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2
Ra guessed wrong about where the tourniquet should go...

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

That was it for enemy turn, now it's all of your turn, then if Velriana is still alive, her turn again.


Inactive

Though she still can't quite see everything happening in the room, she can hear Khelru's words as well as see Velriana's tantrum and the fear and tightness in her chest begins to ease.

It's over now whether Velriana knows it or not.

"I...I think we've won," she gasps in response to Kito's question. Her bow drops to the floor with a clatter as she bolts past Qari and Ra-Khefer to race to Harmose's side, ignoring the ongoing wrestling match between Turel and Velriana.

"Nonono...not this year, not yet," she murmurs, offering the old Pharasmin prayer up as she magically stabilizes Harmose's wounds.

If we're still in rounds, Aleris moves to her current position and uses Stabilize on Harmose. Sorry Kito, Aleris' isn't exactly in the most rational frame of mind at the moment!

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

Yes we are still in rounds, I will say when combat is over.


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Over? Why am I still hearing struggling?

In a puzzled tone, Kito asks "So you have Velriana's arcane bond, the wand?" No need to admit this is just a guess. Her reaction should confirm if I am correct or not. Is it wrong that I want to break it? Probably.


Spells left 1st (6/6) 2nd (4/4) Aasimar (native outsider) Oracle (Seer) Lvl 4/ hp 32-38 Init +2/ Per +3/ darkvision 60ft/ CMB +4, CMD 16, Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; (+2 vs curses)/ hp 38/ 5 resist vs acid, cold, & electricity/ Active conditions:

Not moving her crossbow, "Khelru! I said to fix him! Then Polux."


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Sometime I should mention to Deseri that she should be more precise in her wording. Asking him to heal would be a much better idea than asking him to insure they never have children.


HP: 48/48 || AC 21, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +3 Dex) || Inspiration (+1d6, 6/day) || Init +3
Current Status:
HP: 45/48 // AC: 23 = 17[Regular] + 2 [Natural AC from Mutagen] + 4 [Shield Extract] or 25 (assuming Prot Evil) // Effects: // Inspiration left: 5/6

Stabilization: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 3 - 2 = 14 = Stable.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

Harmose - unconscious
Polux - unconscious
Qari - blinded, no action
Kito - blinded, Guidance to Harmose via Thera
Ra-Khefer - heal on Polux, fail
Deseri - threaten Khelru
Aleris - stabilize Harmose
Turel - grapple Velriana, success

Velriana's turn.

Concentration: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 Failure

Velriana tries to blast Turel with the wand in her hand, but the shot goes wild past Turel's head, a beam of fire zinging through the air and hitting with a scorching impact onto one of the walls, leaving a blackened mark there.

Idorii is still unconscious. Khelru and Azaz take no actions -- with Harmose and Polux both being stable now, they remain surrendered but don't lift a finger to help their enemies.

Everyone's turn.


Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Good Cop, Bad Cop or Awesome Cop?

Spinning on the ceiling, Harmose had quietly watched his life's essence spill out. Not much longer now...

Then the loops of life hook his soul, pulling him fiercely back to his broken and bleeding body. Aleris! A warmth spreads through him as she calls him back. He takes a shuddering breath, and then another. He feels joy then... searing pain. Oh crap. Why did bodies always allow you to feel pain once they decided that you had a chance to live?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Thrush

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10 Yup! Doesn't recognize the stabilize!

All done here! I stopped the bleeding! Back to mistress!

Seeing the nice big man was holding the angry fire-woman, Thera decides now is a good time to fly back to mistress! She was glad she was able to save the nice man who talks with her!

Once there, she proudly announces "أنا فعلت هذا! توقفت النزيف له!"

Osiriani:
I did it! I stopped his bleeding!


Spells left 1st (6/6) 2nd (4/4) Aasimar (native outsider) Oracle (Seer) Lvl 4/ hp 32-38 Init +2/ Per +3/ darkvision 60ft/ CMB +4, CMD 16, Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; (+2 vs curses)/ hp 38/ 5 resist vs acid, cold, & electricity/ Active conditions:

Can I use that shot on Velriana?


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Still blind...wish I knew what was happening.

Still unable to see, Kito continues her mad giggling. She also tries to increase her chances of clearing away the sparkles.

Cast Guidance on self, cackle giggle.

Will save vs. Glitterdust w/Guidance: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10 Still a failure!

She calls out to her team "Please, what is happening? Is that fighter still active?"

Scarab Sages

M Oread Fighter (Unbreakable) L4 | AC20 (T10FF20) CMD 18 (20 vs. bull rush) | hp 48/52 | Saves F7R1W1 | Percep +0 | Init: +0 | Status: Infected Con-1, Cha-1

Clearly, that wasn't how to use a bandage.
Glancing over and seeing Veleriana occupied by Turel, Ra started over bandaging Polux.
Heal check: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14


Resources:
Ki Pool 5/5
Male (Garundi) Human Monk 4 (Terra-Cotta) AL LG | HP 30/30 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +5 | R +6 | W +7 | +1 trait bonus vs. divine magic. | Init +2 | Per +11 [Trap Intuition +2/+4 if stone]

Turel grunts in anger as Velriana decides to cast another spell from her wand at him. "I think you need to learn your lesson some more!"

Standard: Maintain Grapple and attempt to Pin her. Grapple, Improved: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 2 + 5 = 26


Spells left 1st (6/6) 2nd (4/4) Aasimar (native outsider) Oracle (Seer) Lvl 4/ hp 32-38 Init +2/ Per +3/ darkvision 60ft/ CMB +4, CMD 16, Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; (+2 vs curses)/ hp 38/ 5 resist vs acid, cold, & electricity/ Active conditions:

Calling out to Kito, "Velriana is still refusing cooperate but everyone else is."

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

Sure Deseri, you can use the crossbow shot on Velriana. Roll 1d2. 1 = destroys the last Mirror Image, 2 = hits Velriana


Spells left 1st (6/6) 2nd (4/4) Aasimar (native outsider) Oracle (Seer) Lvl 4/ hp 32-38 Init +2/ Per +3/ darkvision 60ft/ CMB +4, CMD 16, Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; (+2 vs curses)/ hp 38/ 5 resist vs acid, cold, & electricity/ Active conditions:

1d2 ⇒ 1


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Hearing Deseri's words, Kito stops giggling. What a relief! Although it is nice getting practice at maintaining this, I still don't quite feel comfortable when I'm doing it.

She then channels feelings of pride and joy in Thera's direction, letting Thera know how glad she is that it worked.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

Turel's pin is a success, Velriana is pinned. Deseri destroys the last Mirror Image.


Female Tiefling (Kyton-Spawn) HydroKineticist 4 | HP 39/41 | AC 15/13/12 | F+8,R+7,W+2 | Init. +3, Perception +7 | Darkvision 60' | +6 RTA on Cold Energy blast | + 4 trait bonus on saving throws made to resist hot conditions and a +1 trait bonus on saving throws against fire

Qari again tries to wipe the magical glitter out of her eyes. "By the gods! I hate Magic!"

Will 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Inactive

Though she wants nothing more than to hold Harmose in her arms the sounds of Velriana's continued struggling reminds Aleris that they're all still in danger, even with Khelru and Azaz now surrendered.

Turning to Polux, still bleeding despite Ra-Khefer's best efforts, she uses her magic to close his wounds as well. "Give it up Velriana," she says tiredly. "You're not going anywhere...or hurting anyone else."

Using Stabilize on Polux.


HP: 48/48 || AC 21, touch 13, flat-footed 14 (+3 armor, +3 Dex) || Inspiration (+1d6, 6/day) || Init +3
Current Status:
HP: 45/48 // AC: 23 = 17[Regular] + 2 [Natural AC from Mutagen] + 4 [Shield Extract] or 25 (assuming Prot Evil) // Effects: // Inspiration left: 5/6

Polux drools on the floor.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

Qari - still blinded
Kito - stop cackle
Ra-Khefer - bandage Polux
Aleris - stabilize on Polux
Deseri - destroy Mirror Image
Turel - pin Velriana
Harmose - stable
Polux - stable

Velriana tries to escape the pin.

Combat Maneuver Roll: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 Fail

Velriana remains pinned.

Everyone's turn.


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

I'm confused, is she casting spells or using a wand there? Wand use doesn't require a concentration check. She shouldn't be able to cast spells with somatic components while pinned.

Still blind, Kito reaches up and starts moving herself across the ceiling towards the sounds. This spell has to end someday!

Will save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 Still a failure. Duration is probably going to expire before I make the save.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

You're right, I was thinking grappled but she's pinned. Let me adjust that to a getting free roll.

My previous post should now be fixed. Thanks for reminding me what was going on!

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Oread Fighter (Unbreakable) L4 | AC20 (T10FF20) CMD 18 (20 vs. bull rush) | hp 48/52 | Saves F7R1W1 | Percep +0 | Init: +0 | Status: Infected Con-1, Cha-1

Ra, still looking like he was covered with stars, stalked over to where Turel was grappling with Veleriana.
"Need a hand there?" He asked, flexing his hands suggestively.


Female Tiefling (Kyton-Spawn) HydroKineticist 4 | HP 39/41 | AC 15/13/12 | F+8,R+7,W+2 | Init. +3, Perception +7 | Darkvision 60' | +6 RTA on Cold Energy blast | + 4 trait bonus on saving throws made to resist hot conditions and a +1 trait bonus on saving throws against fire

Will save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Qari continued to rage against the dying of the light to no avail. She was still. Minded by the golden motes.


Inactive

With all of the injured out of immediate danger, Aleris turns to Velriana and attempts to pluck the wand away from her grasping fingers. "Yeah, I'll be hanging on to this for now - you clearly can't use it responsibly!"

Disarm (If Needed): 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 3 + 1 = 15

Aleris will take whatever sort of action it is to take the wand from Vel/pick it up if it's on the ground.


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Disarm would most likely be required to take the wand.


Resources:
Ki Pool 5/5
Male (Garundi) Human Monk 4 (Terra-Cotta) AL LG | HP 30/30 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +5 | R +6 | W +7 | +1 trait bonus vs. divine magic. | Init +2 | Per +11 [Trap Intuition +2/+4 if stone]

Turel continues to pin Velriana and slowly closes his arm around her throat, choking the breath out of her.

Turel will Maintain the pin here and he will choose to inflict damage upon her.
Grapple: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 2 + 5 = 23; Non Lethal: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Scarab Sages

M Oread Fighter (Unbreakable) L4 | AC20 (T10FF20) CMD 18 (20 vs. bull rush) | hp 48/52 | Saves F7R1W1 | Percep +0 | Init: +0 | Status: Infected Con-1, Cha-1

Turel didn't answer; that means jump right in!
Ra happily joined the grapple.
Grapple check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

Velriana will struggle, yell and insult each of your parentage until she is either dead or unconscious. Based on your approach I am guessing you are going for unconscious, although if anyone wishes to kill her, it will be trivial at this point. Either way, with Turel and Ra-Khefer grappling the woman, her defeat is certain. One way or another, Velriana ends up either unconscious or dead. At that point, Idorii remains unconscious and Khelru and Azaz have their hands in the air.

Combat is over.

Now what do you do?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Resources:
Ki Pool 5/5
Male (Garundi) Human Monk 4 (Terra-Cotta) AL LG | HP 30/30 | AC 17 | T 16 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +5 | R +6 | W +7 | +1 trait bonus vs. divine magic. | Init +2 | Per +11 [Trap Intuition +2/+4 if stone]

Turel extricates himself from the unconscious woman and struggles to his feet, taking in the scene around them. Noting his friend Polux and his brother Harmose are still unconscious yet still alive he focuses his attention upon Velriana and bounds her tightly using his rope. Making sure the woman is also gagged he then turns to face the cleric Khelru, "As you can see I have shown your leader mercy. I...request you do the same and see about restoring my companions to consciousness." His tone is level and devoid of passion, but the look in his eyes shows a lack of patience in them.

While Turel knows Kito could heal both Harmose and Polux he is deciding to test Khelru here.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

"Finally! I can see!" Kito cries out, the spell having finally ended.

She gently wafts down to the ground and goes over to Idori. "We should probably tie her up before he starts healing anyone. She seems the type that may need some convincing before abandoning her last order."

Scarab Sages

M Oread Fighter (Unbreakable) L4 | AC20 (T10FF20) CMD 18 (20 vs. bull rush) | hp 48/52 | Saves F7R1W1 | Percep +0 | Init: +0 | Status: Infected Con-1, Cha-1

"I say we haul them all back to the priests and let them deal with these." Ra said.


Female Tiefling (Kyton-Spawn) HydroKineticist 4 | HP 39/41 | AC 15/13/12 | F+8,R+7,W+2 | Init. +3, Perception +7 | Darkvision 60' | +6 RTA on Cold Energy blast | + 4 trait bonus on saving throws made to resist hot conditions and a +1 trait bonus on saving throws against fire

Qari finally wiped the motes from her eyes. "That was clearly evil magic. No good magic could cause so much suffering. What did you all find in the library here," she calls out to the survivors.


Spells left 1st (6/6) 2nd (4/4) Aasimar (native outsider) Oracle (Seer) Lvl 4/ hp 32-38 Init +2/ Per +3/ darkvision 60ft/ CMB +4, CMD 16, Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +3; (+2 vs curses)/ hp 38/ 5 resist vs acid, cold, & electricity/ Active conditions:

Turning and walking around to join the others while grumbling to herself the whole way."That was what I told him to do. But why bother listening to me?"


Inactive

"Thank you, for being willing to see reason," Aleris says wearily as Velriana's unconscious form is secured. "We won't let anyone come to any further harm - including her, even though I know she wouldn't have afforded us the same mercy. Now please, do what Turel asks!"


Female Human NG Witch 4 | Wand CLW 2/50 | HP 23/23 | AC 14 Tch 10 Fl 14 | CMB +2 CMD +12 | F +3 R +1 W +4 +1 vs fire +4 heat | Init +0 | Perc +1, +2 when Thera near | Speed 30 | Spells: 1st 5/5 2nd 3/3 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor

Kito picks up Idori's weapons. She also checks that she doesn't have any more weapons on her.

Perception, see any concealed weapons: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (Keleshite) Undead Tattooed Sorcerer 3 / Heavens Oracle 1 | 21/21 HP | AC 13 T12 FF 11 | CMD 11 | F+2 R+3 W+5 (+2 Circumstance vs Death Effects) | Init +11 | Per +10, SM +2 | Speed 30 ft | Arcane Spell 7/7; Divine Spells 5/5 | Active Conditions: Good Cop, Bad Cop or Awesome Cop?

Harmose continues to breathe with painful, gasping breaths. The searing cut across his chest burns.

I hope by Horus that this leaves a dashing dueling scar that I can brag about at parties.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human Commoner 1

Kito does a thorough search of the unconscious Idorii. The half-elf's total list of equipment is as follows:

khopesh
kukri
3 chakrams
acid
2 alchemist's fire
leather armor
backpack
thieves' tools
2 sunrods
5gp

Khelru doesn't appear enthusiastic about Turel's request, but the battle is lost and he's in little position to argue. He grudgingly agrees to it, though it's clear he's not happy to heal his enemies. This time, his Selective Channel excludes Idorii and Velriana, but any of you who wish to get within 30' of Khelru can benefit from the following healing:

Channel Energy: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 5) = 9

3,501 to 3,550 of 5,004 << first < prev | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Samy's Mummy's Mask Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.