Legends of Cadranite (Inactive)

Game Master Fallen_Mage

Season 1 - Shadows of the Past

Combat Map


3,401 to 3,450 of 7,414 << first < prev | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | next > last >>

Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Gashka laughs and puts an arm around her sister, "It's okay, I was just a little startled...that's all. Hey, I was just wondering...I saw you talking to Chris earlier.....did he....did he say something to you? I thought I saw him hand you something....is that what you just slipped into your pocket? What's your take on him? He seems a little....lost to me."

She stops and takes a breath, "I'm sorry....I guess I just have a lot of stuff rolling around in my brain."


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

I'm sorry, I don't know much about ships at all....haven't gone on too many myself. One big one and a couple whale watching ones...that didn't end up too pretty for me. Gotta head to work, I'll be around as I can. Just depends on the night. Have a good night everyone.


F Human
Gashka wrote:

Gashka laughs and puts an arm around her sister, "It's okay, I was just a little startled...that's all. Hey, I was just wondering...I saw you talking to Chris earlier.....did he....did he say something to you? I thought I saw him hand you something....is that what you just slipped into your pocket? What's your take on him? He seems a little....lost to me."

She stops and takes a breath, "I'm sorry....I guess I just have a lot of stuff rolling around in my brain."

Terra just stares at Gashka for a second or two. *blink* *blink* Are you worried about me? you think Me and Chris? Hahahahaha, your joking right?

Terra composes herself, Look, I love Flynt, and I hope he loves me too, well he acts like he does at least. its just that Chis seemed a little lonely, I thought I would try and make him feel....welcome.

Terra is avoiding the subject of the vial.


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

The Wildcat is a Frigate, so she's not a cruise ship, You're right in saying that you feel her move. However, She's got plenty of room. The Galley is midship, just below deck with a few fixed tables. Crew's quarters are aft below the waterline, with officer's quarters forward below. Above them is the guest quarters, which consists of a small area set for parlays and a half dozen private berths.


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Christophe bows his head and smiles. "I just did what I was born to do: heal. It was no big deal. I don't know if I'm really helping Tehanna or not...As for being dragged into your situation, Gashka seems to think it was fated."

He shrugs. "I should apologize. The Legion doesn't take kindly to those who harbor witches...So I guess on that score, we're even. I need to be a little bit more cautious from here on out."

He looks out at the sea for a moment. "I don't understand what I'm feeling now. Confusion, mostly..."


Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

"I won't tell anyone you're a witch if you won't tell anyone I sell black market weapons." Anyka says with a laugh. "Things have been pretty chaotic. You'd said something about missing time?"


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16
Vallterra wrote:
Gashka wrote: Gashka laughs and puts an arm around her sister, "It's okay, I was just a little startled...that's all. Hey, I was just wondering...I saw you talking to Chris earlier.....did he....did he say something to you? I thought I saw him hand you something....is that what you just slipped into your pocket? What's your take on him? He seems a little....lost to me." She stops and takes a breath, "I'm sorry....I guess I just have a lot of stuff rolling around in my brain." Terra just stares at Gashka for a second or two. *blink* *blink* Are you worried about me? you think Me and Chris? Hahahahaha, your joking right? Terra composes herself, Look, I love Flynt, and I hope he loves me too, well he acts like he does at least. its just that Chis seemed a little lonely, I thought I would try and make him feel....welcome. Terra is avoiding the subject of the vial.

No kidding.....the vial making u feel uncomfortable?

She shakes her head, "No, it's not that. I am a little worried about you....but, not like that. I'm worried about Chris too....just like I worry about Tehanna and everyone else that I care about. It's nice that you were trying to make him feel welcome.....I really think he could use some friends right now. Whatever happened to him couldn't have been good to cause that kinnd of memory loss.....then there's Tehanna, but she seems to be doing a little better since we all took care of the one that assaulted her. Many of us have been through so much....it can take a lot out of a person." She pauses for a moment, "I'm sorry.....I guess I've had a lot more on my mind than I realized. If I'm being too nosy just tell me to shut up or something. I know I can babble sometimes." She quiets herself as she pushes the fruit around on her plate and sighs.

-Posted with Wayfinder


F Human

Terra looks over to Gashka, I don't mind you being a little nosy.

she pulls out the vial and sets it on the table so Gashka can see. Chris gave me this, he said it can sure my blindness. but I don't know if I want to be cured.

she takes a deep breath There, Its out, that's what's bothering me. And to be honest, I don't know what to do.


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

"Much like Tikkle's piracy, I won't say anything about your dealings," Christophe says cheerfully before becoming more somber. "I was sixteen and it was shortly after I left home. I had done pretty well as a backwoods doctor, it kept my parents from having to leave my baby sister alone. I left them a fair bit of coin, but it's been three years..."

He sighs. "I just wonder what I was doing in that time...Philandering with women like that Corda? Going by strange names? I guess questions like that will bug me for a while and they're probably not important right now."


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

"Say all you want about me mate. Half the bloody island knows me already." Tikkle doesn't look back from his perch, but wanted to make his presence known.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

"I refuse to speak ill of anyone," Christophe retorts. "Someday, I might need someone to say something nice about me at my grave."


Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

"Well if it's any consolation, you apparently never really went all that far with her. Sounds like she's a bit hung up on you and was hoping to get more physical. I'm guessing she made it sound like more than that when she talked to you?" Anyka asks quietly.


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

"A bit, yes. She just threw herself at me," Christophe says, breathing a sigh of relief. "That's a relief though. Yet, I made a scene with Tehanna..."

Christophe looks up at the azure sky. "I'm an idiot..."


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Gashka leans her head against Terras shoulder like they used to when they were young and sighs, "Ahhhh.....I see. I really don't think getting your eyesight back will take any of your natural abilities away.....but, you're the only one that can make that choice Sis. It's a difficult decision for sure....but, I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say that we'll support whatever decision you make and that we're all here for you if you want to talk about it....okay?" She gives her sister a light squeeze and then sits up. She takes a few sips of water and then looks back at Terra. "I better go back up un a bit, I'm still feeling a little woozy from the rocking. Besides, it would be nice to catch up on what's been going on with Ash. See you later?" She sits there for a few minutes longer to see if Terra had anything else to say and to make sure she wouldn't get dizzy and fall down when she stood up.

-Posted with Wayfinder


3 people marked this as a favorite.
HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

"Not an idiot, mate. Just a male. Comes with the territory."

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

I'm attempting to catch up Ash as we speak, but he has'nt been around lately.


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17
Tikkle wrote:

"Not an idiot, mate. Just a male. Comes with the territory."

-Posted with Wayfinder

Truer words were never spoken


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human (1/2 Minkai) Rogue 7 (Knifemaster)

"Trust me that wasn't a scene. Give it time. She seems to be doing a little better. Revenge therapy will do wonders." she puts a hand on Chris' shoulder.

"We're stuck on a ship for a couple of days. Stop hiding, and take the opportunity to talk to her once everything gets a bit settled. Regardless of what you remeber, you're a good man."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Christophe sighs. "I think I need to get some food. Ended up working on that potion a bit late. Adieu."

Chris and Renard head down below to the cart, where he pulls some trail rations and his waterskin.

"I'm sure they have food here," Renard says, sniffing at the proffered "food".

"I'd just rather be alone right now."

"Why? Because you engaged in some conversation?"

"Because I feel weird around the others. I'm still a stranger and a witch at that."

"Please stop announcing that. You know the Legion offers bounties. While Tikkle and the others are trustworthy, I don't know if one of his men would be more than willing to sell us out for a nice stack of coins," Renard growls. "They accept you for who you are, stop acting like you deserve to be alone."

Christophe just shrugs and eats. Renard huffs and runs upstairs to find Tehanna.


Male Human Slayer 5; HP 47/47; AC 19 T 12 FF 17; Fort +5; Ref +6 Will +3; CMB +7; CMD 19; Per +9; Init +8; Spd 20ft.

It's fine folks - you guys are RP'ing great. Ash is pretty self-reliant and isn't likely to open up about his own inner turmoil even to his old friends - which has largely occurred during his time as a bodyguard and bounty hunter.

For the record, he's very approachable, just hasn't really been around y'all that much over the past... decade. ;)

Ash erupts with a throaty laugh.

"Hells yes Tikkle. Far as I can tell, you're infamous in at least three seas and a score times that many pleasure houses." Ash's dark face creases wide as he smiles at Gashka cheekily before giving the feline pirate an obvious wink.

"All inflated rumor, of course."


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

"So hows things that don't involve bounty hunting? Meet anyone interesting?"


F Human

Terra nods and finishes up her breakfast.

you sure its the boat rocking your having trouble with? Or perhaps another kind of rocking. Terra adds with a sly grin as Gashka leaves.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Looking over her shoulder she says, "Oh hush you..." There's a lightness to her tone and Terra could almost swear that she can practically hear Gashka blush.

-Posted with Wayfinder


1 person marked this as a favorite.

As Christophe made his way up the stairs, he almost ran the Dark Elf over. "Oh ohe est. ... Quam sunt quam equi?"

Elven:
"Oh, hey there. How...how are the horses?"


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

It was just the fox who went to look for Tehanna, but alright...we'll go with it.

"Equus est bysso. Ego ..." Christophe stammers. "Et comedisti?"

Elven:
"The horse is fine. I...Have you eaten yet?"


Whoops, my bad.

Kneeling down and scratching behind Renard's ear, "Bene, quod non actu. Lorem ipsum aliquid, quod manducetur?"

Elven:
"Well no actually. Want to get something to eat?"


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

"Ita tamen magna ... Id est, ex bono," Christophe says with a smile. He offers the drow his arm.

Elven:
"Yes, that would be great...I mean, good."


Taking his arm, Tehanna couldn't help but smile. "Lorem dona in via."

Elven:
"Thank you for the gifts by the way."


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

"Es exspectata. Spero fruendum eis," Christophe says, leading Tehanna to the galley and the smell of food.

Elven:
"You're welcome. I hope you enjoyed them."

Renard follows a step behind. "I swear, do not screw this up, Christophe, or your ankles will be mine."


1 person marked this as a favorite.

"Adhuc tamen in habitu non probatur. Si possem hac nocte concipere probare?" There almost seemed to be a hint of a smile.

Elven:
"I still haven't tried the dress on yet. Perhaps I could try on tonight?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

Chris blushes imperceptibly. "Ut 'pulchra specie. Formosus mihi videtur vobis fore."

Elven:
"That's a fair idea. I think it would look lovely on you."


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16
Asho wrote:

Ash erupts with a throaty laugh.

"Hells yes Tikkle. Far as I can tell, you're infamous in at least three seas and a score times that many pleasure houses." Ash's dark face creases wide as he smiles at Gashka cheekily before giving the feline pirate an obvious wink.

"All inflated rumor, of course."

Gashka looks down to hide the darkening of her cheeks, but the laughter in her voice is unmistakable as she tries in earnest to walk without holding onto anything. "Of course....it's good to see you again Ash. Sorry we haven't had much of a chance to talk, but things have been a little....busy." She looks up to where Tikkle sits and smiles, then looks back at the others. She takes a seat near the others, but further away from the edge of the deck as she listens to them talk.


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

hey boss, about what time will we arrive at Polaris? That is, if the ship goes straight there ;)

-Posted with Wayfinder


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Depends on who's steering...Lol Love you Terra!


You will be arriving in Poaris at sunset the next day. Provided nothing comes up.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Okay....didn't really sleep well this morning....so gonna try to nap a little before work tonight. Feel free to do with Gashka as you wish Tikkle....within reason....of course. :~)

-Posted with Wayfinder


HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

Tikkle has an idea while on his roost, and jumps up with practiced precision and makes his way onto the ship, giving instructions and inquiring after his crew. The men begin clearing off the center deck, tying the stays and sheets high and out of the way and hanging lamps around the railing.

"Jeggsie! What's the wind sayin? I haven't been listening. A calm night I hope?"

"We're runnin with the south wind Cap'n, we're makin up time north now headin out to sea a bit cause my guess is we'll be becalmed for a while as the winds change. All glassy water out there till well after nightfall."

"Exactly what I hoped to hear, mate. Dust off that fancy coat of yours!" With that, Tikkle Bounded away toward his cabin.


F Human

Terra spend much of her day testing the limits of her earth control. she tries to bring rocks or earth from the bottom up out of the water. struggling to find something she can have fun with.

her range is only 30 feet so unless its shallow water there is little chance of actually getting hold of anything.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Gashka looks at Tikkle a bit confused as he bounds off. What are you up to?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP 70/70 Panache=5 Swashbuckler 7 Init +6 AC/FF/T 21/15/16 | F+6 R+12 W+3 | Perc +8 +scent

I'll throw ya a bone, er rock Terra. I suppose the GM can veto if it's important to him. just don't smash up the ship.

A slender female half elf with an eyepatch leans against the rail near Terra, not realizing who the blind girl was. "The boys like this place, a lot of hidden reefs. Last time we sailed through here was when that monstrosity was after us," She indicates what is left of a massive Galleon on its side and half submerged, "that brute had catapults on board. Catapults! Loads of rocks comin down on us! We got through thanks to Jeggs an Tikkle... Try not to get scared, we have to pass right by her to get outta here." And with that she was off to finish her duties.


F Human

I'll let the GM have a chance to veto it first


Actually, I had a similar idea in mind, so go ahead Terra. But like Tikkle said, careful not to destroy the ship. :)


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Yeah....please with sugar on top. I think I can swim.....but I don't want to test the theory in the middle of the ocean.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17

I also vote to keep the ship afloat.


Male Human Witch 7 HP: 31/31; AC: 14(18), T: 11, FF: 10; Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +6; Initiative: +1, Perception: +3

I third that motion.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

Looking at the others she asks out loud, "What do you suppose he's up to now?"


F Human

Terra smiles at the information. she continues to focus her ki to locate the stones.

soon she can sense them, she steps back a step or two from the edge of the ship. and with a fighting stance Terra hauls a catapult stone from under the water.

it breaks the surface covered in seaweed. dripping wet, a fish caught in the path falls off back into the sea.

the stone hovers there for a bit and drifts toward the ship. Terra controlling its movements.

she sets it gently of the deck.

I don't think a naval catapult stone will be too heavy.


The Half-Elf, along with most of the crew, stood in awe as this tiny girl pulled a large stone from the depths of the sunken ship and brought it aboard. Those that weren't surprised, remembered vividly how they got pounded badly when they challanged her in the ring at the Flagon and Song.


Female Half-Orc Brawler 7 HP: 59/66; AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; Fort: +5, Ref: +7, Will: +3; Init: +3; Perception: +11, Sense Motive: +11, Intimidate: +16

She's not that tiny....I believe she's bigger than Gashka by a bit.....but then most are. Lol

-Posted with Wayfinder


Male Trapper/Guide 7 HP: 69/69; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +5; Init: +5, Perception +17
Gashka wrote:
Looking at the others she asks out loud, "What do you suppose he's up to now?"

Flynt shrugs.

1 to 50 of 7,414 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Legends of Cadranite All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.