GM Kyshkumen's Carrion Hill

Game Master Kyshkumen

Maps and stuff.


751 to 800 of 957 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5

Thanks Vyk! I was actually RPing, but that's a handy reference. Bookmarked.

Sczarni

"Sorry, are you asking for my help? Then what you slay the monster and I just walk away?" He asks as a look of confusion crosses his face.

The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5

Tuich gives Crove a pointed look but holds her tongue.

Liberty's Edge

M Human Fighter (Tower Shield Specialist)/7 (HP 67/67 | AC:27 [+6 Tower Shield; +2 vs Crit*] | T:16 [+2*] | FF:23 [+6 T. Shield; +2*] | CMB:11 | CMD:25 [+5 T. Shield +7 vs Grapple&Trip] | Fort:+8 | Ref:+6 [+2 vs burst with Shield] | Will:+6 | Init:+3 | Perc:+5 | Speed:30) PFS#: 115025-2

Diplomacy, Aid: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (13) - 2 = 11

"You saying you'd rather not help us prevent the monster from coming after you?" Jeffrey asks Crove.

Silver Crusade

Female Talented Human 6 HP 39 | AC 12 (16: Mage Armor), T 12, FF 10 (14: MA) | F: +2, R: +6, W: +6 (+1 vs div, +4 vs bard/sonic) | CMD 14 | Perc. +5 | Init. +2 | Miko's songs

Miko produced a gasp of alarm upon the re-appearance of Crove, and then turns to Tuich.

Knife... knife... she whispers with a voice of urgency.

Grand Lodge

Stats:
hp 19/34 AC 20, touch 14, ff 16, F/R/W +5/+4/+8, Spd 20, Init +5, Greatsword +9 (2d6+7/19-20). Power Attack -1/+3
Skills:
(Plus -2 ACP) 7/lvl: Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12, Heal +11, Intimidate +13, Knowledge (religion) +8, Perception +11, Sense Motive +14
M Human Inquisitor (Preacher) of Gorum 5

"Personally? I don't care if you walk away after. If you can come up with a plausible story for us to tell the Crows that paints you in a good light, I'd be more than happy to in exchange for your help. Something where we leave out the part about you summoning the thing in the first place, perhaps."

Sense motive: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32 on whatever he says next.

Sczarni

"Well I don't know how much help I can be since you've already ruined my previous plan, but I'll see what I can do." He answers with a grin on his face.

Vincent:
You get the very strong impression that he is going to double cross you.

The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5

Tuich quietly pulls her starknife free and discreetly passes it to Miko. "Careful," she whispers.

Grand Lodge

Combat:
AP +2 (0/5) | Scimitar +9(1d6+5)18/x2 | Cast Def. +14
Stats:
HP 33/38, NL 0 | AC 22, T 15, FF 18 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +6, SPD 30 | Perc +5, SM +0, D-Vis.
CG Male Tiefling Magus 5 | Effects: Sickened, 4 Mirror Images

"We sure we want to trust this guy?"

Grand Lodge

Stats:
hp 19/34 AC 20, touch 14, ff 16, F/R/W +5/+4/+8, Spd 20, Init +5, Greatsword +9 (2d6+7/19-20). Power Attack -1/+3
Skills:
(Plus -2 ACP) 7/lvl: Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12, Heal +11, Intimidate +13, Knowledge (religion) +8, Perception +11, Sense Motive +14
M Human Inquisitor (Preacher) of Gorum 5

Vincent sighs. "Probably not, Vyk," he says quietly to the others, "but we can't afford for all of the summoners to die."

"My offer still stands, Crove. Play straight with us and you're one of the heroes who saved the town. Cross us again and I will personally separate your head from your shoulders."

He then suggests that they travel together to see Myre.

Liberty's Edge

M Human Fighter (Tower Shield Specialist)/7 (HP 67/67 | AC:27 [+6 Tower Shield; +2 vs Crit*] | T:16 [+2*] | FF:23 [+6 T. Shield; +2*] | CMB:11 | CMD:25 [+5 T. Shield +7 vs Grapple&Trip] | Fort:+8 | Ref:+6 [+2 vs burst with Shield] | Will:+6 | Init:+3 | Perc:+5 | Speed:30) PFS#: 115025-2

"We're only here to get a deal on middenstone," Jeffrey decides to tell Crove. "We get rid of the monster, we get our deal. Just work along and we'll all be happy at the end of the day."

Jeffrey doesn't wait for a reaction and heads toward where Myre's supposed to be. "We're wasting time here..."

Sczarni

Keeping an eye on Crove the Pathfinders make their way down to the Flith. Their directions lead them to a long 40 foot tall single story building which looms over the adjacent river. "So how do you want to do this? I could go in first and see if he is also willing to co-operate," Crove says with a small smirk.

Sorry for the delay. Work and home have been a bit chaotic lately. Map has been updated. Also just so I know, who has the mithral long sword you found under the church.

Grand Lodge

Combat:
AP +2 (0/5) | Scimitar +9(1d6+5)18/x2 | Cast Def. +14
Stats:
HP 33/38, NL 0 | AC 22, T 15, FF 18 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +6, SPD 30 | Perc +5, SM +0, D-Vis.
CG Male Tiefling Magus 5 | Effects: Sickened, 4 Mirror Images

"We go in together. If this guy is willing to talk, you jump in and be helpful."

Probably best if Jeff holds onto the sword.

Liberty's Edge

M Human Fighter (Tower Shield Specialist)/7 (HP 67/67 | AC:27 [+6 Tower Shield; +2 vs Crit*] | T:16 [+2*] | FF:23 [+6 T. Shield; +2*] | CMB:11 | CMD:25 [+5 T. Shield +7 vs Grapple&Trip] | Fort:+8 | Ref:+6 [+2 vs burst with Shield] | Will:+6 | Init:+3 | Perc:+5 | Speed:30) PFS#: 115025-2

"Yeah, let's do that," Jeffrey says and pushes the door open so Crove and the party can move in together.

Sure, I'll hold onto it.

The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5

Tuich nods in agreement with Vyk and follows the group in. On the way she nudges Miko, tips her head at the starknife and quietly says, "You might want to hide that thing, just in case."

Sczarni

Jeffrey tries the door and finds it locked. "It is rather late. Perhaps we should rest up and try again tomorrow." Crove offers.

Grand Lodge

Combat:
AP +2 (0/5) | Scimitar +9(1d6+5)18/x2 | Cast Def. +14
Stats:
HP 33/38, NL 0 | AC 22, T 15, FF 18 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +6, SPD 30 | Perc +5, SM +0, D-Vis.
CG Male Tiefling Magus 5 | Effects: Sickened, 4 Mirror Images

"Yeah, people are dying, so I really don't see that happening. Tuich, see if you can charm that lock."

Sczarni

Tuich takes out her tools and after several attempts she gets the door unlocked. Crove just shrugs, "Just thought you might want to be at your best before going forward."

The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5

Wow, I'll take a stand-in any time if she's gonna get the job done that well! :o)

Grand Lodge

Combat:
AP +2 (0/5) | Scimitar +9(1d6+5)18/x2 | Cast Def. +14
Stats:
HP 33/38, NL 0 | AC 22, T 15, FF 18 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +6, SPD 30 | Perc +5, SM +0, D-Vis.
CG Male Tiefling Magus 5 | Effects: Sickened, 4 Mirror Images
GM Kyshkumen wrote:
Crove just shrugs, "Just thought you might want to be at your best before going forward."

"Don't worry. Wiping the floor with you barely made us sweat."

Unless someone has a last second thing, I say we open the door.

Liberty's Edge

M Human Fighter (Tower Shield Specialist)/7 (HP 67/67 | AC:27 [+6 Tower Shield; +2 vs Crit*] | T:16 [+2*] | FF:23 [+6 T. Shield; +2*] | CMB:11 | CMD:25 [+5 T. Shield +7 vs Grapple&Trip] | Fort:+8 | Ref:+6 [+2 vs burst with Shield] | Will:+6 | Init:+3 | Perc:+5 | Speed:30) PFS#: 115025-2

Now it's actually possible Jeffrey pushes the door open.

Sczarni

The air in this room is hot, humid, and foul smelling. A mix of acrid chemicals, burning refuse, and bitter smoke taints the air. The room itself is cavernous, with a forty-foot-high ceiling supported by a tangle of wooden beams and walkways. A large square table covered with bricks and tools sits in the center of the room, and a network of chains, ropes, and pulleys runs through the timbers above. Two flights of stairs lead up to the north to a long room filled with fumes and wisps of smoke.

The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5

"Does this... look right?" Tuich asks quietly.

Sczarni

Crove looks at Tuich a bit surprised by her question. "You were expecting something different from a middenstone work shop?" he replies as he wrinkles his nose at the offensive smell coming from the upper level.

The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5

Tuich shrugs. "I don't know. It just seems..." She rubs her arms. "Something seems off."

Liberty's Edge

M Human Fighter (Tower Shield Specialist)/7 (HP 67/67 | AC:27 [+6 Tower Shield; +2 vs Crit*] | T:16 [+2*] | FF:23 [+6 T. Shield; +2*] | CMB:11 | CMD:25 [+5 T. Shield +7 vs Grapple&Trip] | Fort:+8 | Ref:+6 [+2 vs burst with Shield] | Will:+6 | Init:+3 | Perc:+5 | Speed:30) PFS#: 115025-2

"Let's find out," Jeffrey says as he advanced into the building and up the nearest stairs.

As he walks with his tower shield in front of him, Jeffrey takes a good look at his surroundings and tries to avoid stepping into a trap.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Sczarni

The stench and humidity in the air here is cloying and choking. There is no proper floor in this room, only a series of five-footwide middenstone walkways passing along and over a series of pits ten feet below. The ground is obscured by a layer of foul-smelling, bubbling water through which a tangle of violet middenstone pipes weave. Numerous huge metal cauldrons containing a nasty, bubbling violet sludge simmer in the pits, each vat cradled in a nest of steaming pipes. Above, the open ceiling is a tangle of timbers, ropes, chains, and pulleys, many bearing hooks sized for the rings around the cauldron rims below. Ropes and slippery ladders descend into the morass below every five feet along the edges of the slippery walkways, while to the north is a warehouse containing bins of coal, barrels, cages, and other supplies. Beyond this, a huge steaming furnace churns and roars under an upraised observation deck.

The first thing Jeffrey notices is the over powering stench of the place. Make a DC 15 fort check to avoid being sickened.
Next he notices that the walk ways are slick and moving quickly might result in a fall. Finally he notices 8 workers just at they seem to notice him. They all grunt and moan before they stop what they are doing and turn to Jeffrey.

Miko: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Vyk: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Vincent: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Jeffrey: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Tuich: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Workers 1: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Workers 2: 1d20 ⇒ 7
?: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

Vincent
Jeffrey
Miko
Vyk
Tuich
bad guys

Everyone is up. Just remember to make a DC 15 fort save if you enter the area at the top of the stairs.

Grand Lodge

Combat:
AP +2 (0/5) | Scimitar +9(1d6+5)18/x2 | Cast Def. +14
Stats:
HP 33/38, NL 0 | AC 22, T 15, FF 18 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +6, SPD 30 | Perc +5, SM +0, D-Vis.
CG Male Tiefling Magus 5 | Effects: Sickened, 4 Mirror Images

Vyk dashes in, drawing his blade.

"Everyone remain calm. We don't want to hurt anyone if we don't have to."

Vyk double moves to arrive at the eastern most stairs. And is there any kind of knowledge check to be made?

Fort. Save DC 15: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

But the stench is so overpowering that Vyk nearly doubles over.

"Oh, I'm gonna be sick."

Sczarni

Vyk is sickened. He may act normally, but takes a -2 on rolls. You may make a knowledge religion or alchemy check.

Vincent
Jeffrey
Miko
Vyk [sickened]
Tuich
bad guys

Liberty's Edge

M Human Fighter (Tower Shield Specialist)/7 (HP 67/67 | AC:27 [+6 Tower Shield; +2 vs Crit*] | T:16 [+2*] | FF:23 [+6 T. Shield; +2*] | CMB:11 | CMD:25 [+5 T. Shield +7 vs Grapple&Trip] | Fort:+8 | Ref:+6 [+2 vs burst with Shield] | Will:+6 | Init:+3 | Perc:+5 | Speed:30) PFS#: 115025-2

Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Jeffrey opens his mouth and stream of puke exits. "Bleeehhhh!"

When he closes his mouth Jeffrey double moves forward at half seed, to avoid falling in the slippery area. As he moves, he draws his longsword.

The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5

Oops... I checked in yesterday and saw Tuich at the (almost) bottom of the initiative list, but missed "Everyone is up." Sorry about that.

Tuich pauses, taking in the overall pallidness of the place, the hostile-seeming... workers?... turning towards the group, Jeffrey and then Vyk apparently becoming ill. "See? See?! I told you something wasn't right!" She moves forward to aid Vyk...

Fort Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 Well, crud!

... and the vile stench affects her every bit as much as it did him.

Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

That's a double move to achieve Vyk-adjacentness... erm... "adjacenticity?"

Sczarni

Tuich:
The workers are actually undead zombies made to look more human through an alchemical process.

Vincent
Jeffrey[sickened]
Miko
Vyk[sickened]
Tuich[sickened]
bad guys

Bold still have actions.

Silver Crusade

Female Talented Human 6 HP 39 | AC 12 (16: Mage Armor), T 12, FF 10 (14: MA) | F: +2, R: +6, W: +6 (+1 vs div, +4 vs bard/sonic) | CMD 14 | Perc. +5 | Init. +2 | Miko's songs

Miko looks at Vincent with a look of question I don't know why they are so eager to rush in there. With the smell down here, I can only imagine how bad it will be up there. Yugh. A stench like that may take a long time to leave your clothes, even your hair. Maybe this will help a bit...

Miko steps up and casts Heroism on Vincent

Did we ever rest since the asylum? If not, that's my last lvl 2 spell.

The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5

At the prompting of her silks -- which begin blowing and fluttering madly, as if in a violent windstorm -- Tuich struggles to catch glimpses of the slowly approaching workers between dry heaves. Her eyes watering, she points at them weakly. "Tooley's anxious... I think those 'workers' are really zombies. Maybe treated somehow to appear more human than undead. Be careful! Murf... hork!"

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Stats:
hp 19/34 AC 20, touch 14, ff 16, F/R/W +5/+4/+8, Spd 20, Init +5, Greatsword +9 (2d6+7/19-20). Power Attack -1/+3
Skills:
(Plus -2 ACP) 7/lvl: Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12, Heal +11, Intimidate +13, Knowledge (religion) +8, Perception +11, Sense Motive +14
M Human Inquisitor (Preacher) of Gorum 5

Didn't rest. We're doing this all in one go.

Fort: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 2 = 18

"I can't say you're really helping my desire to go i-" Vincent shivers as Miko casts her spell, "Oh... Well, keep your prestidigitations ready, because I'm going in, and no zombie, man, nor zombie man can stop the onslaught of Gorum."

Vincent (double) moves in, dramatically drawing his adamantine +1 greatsword. The sound of the metal clasps unbuckling echoes in time with the thud of his reinforced boots. The zombies/workers shamble forward, unthinking malice glinting in their eyes. He grins.

Sczarni

Climb green: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Climb red: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Climb blue: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Climb yellow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

lol and that's why we roll instead of assuming they'll make it.

Two of the zombies manage to climb up on the walk ways and advance forward. While the other two seem to oddly struggle to climb out. The four at the back of the room shuffle mindlessly forward.

Miko watches as Crove casually walks into the entry way. "Never could stand the smell of this place."

Round 2

Vincent
Jeffrey
Miko
Vyk
Tuich

bad guys

Every one is back up. Remember to slow down once you reach the upper levels or you need to make an acrobatics check to avoid landing on your backside.

The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5

Now seemingly in no better shape than Vyk, Tuich gives up on the idea of helping him. Instead, she wipes off her mouth as she tries to straighten, then whips off one of her scarves and begins moving forward. "స్టీల్ కండువా!"

Half-speed move (that eliminates the need for an Acrobatics check, yes?) and invoking Steel Scarf for next round.

Grand Lodge

Stats:
hp 19/34 AC 20, touch 14, ff 16, F/R/W +5/+4/+8, Spd 20, Init +5, Greatsword +9 (2d6+7/19-20). Power Attack -1/+3
Skills:
(Plus -2 ACP) 7/lvl: Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12, Heal +11, Intimidate +13, Knowledge (religion) +8, Perception +11, Sense Motive +14
M Human Inquisitor (Preacher) of Gorum 5

"Jeffrey, can you set up a bit further in on that walkway there?" Vincent gestures to the open space, "I think that would allow us both a defensible position."

Hold until Jeffrey goes. Would you mind moving "northwest" one square?

Silver Crusade

Female Talented Human 6 HP 39 | AC 12 (16: Mage Armor), T 12, FF 10 (14: MA) | F: +2, R: +6, W: +6 (+1 vs div, +4 vs bard/sonic) | CMD 14 | Perc. +5 | Init. +2 | Miko's songs

Miko suppresses a sigh of relief when Crove follow Vincent inside, subconsciously checking where she put Tuich's starknife. She's more worried about Crove than about the party's ability to handle whatever is hidden in the stench, so she decides to draw her wand of burning hands, and steps up to a position where she can see Crove.

Grand Lodge

Combat:
AP +2 (0/5) | Scimitar +9(1d6+5)18/x2 | Cast Def. +14
Stats:
HP 33/38, NL 0 | AC 22, T 15, FF 18 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +6, SPD 30 | Perc +5, SM +0, D-Vis.
CG Male Tiefling Magus 5 | Effects: Sickened, 4 Mirror Images

Vyk moves slowly forward, and readies his blade.

Taking a ready action to attack a zombie if one gets within striking distance. Moved only three squares up.

On Ready Action Trigger:

Scimitar: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 9 - 2 = 27
Confirm: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 9 - 2 = 26; Gonna guess that confirms.

Damage: 1d6 + 5 - 2 + 1d6 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 - 2 + (6) + 5 - 2 = 14

Sczarni

Waiting on Jeffery's position before I move the zombies.

Liberty's Edge

M Human Fighter (Tower Shield Specialist)/7 (HP 67/67 | AC:27 [+6 Tower Shield; +2 vs Crit*] | T:16 [+2*] | FF:23 [+6 T. Shield; +2*] | CMB:11 | CMD:25 [+5 T. Shield +7 vs Grapple&Trip] | Fort:+8 | Ref:+6 [+2 vs burst with Shield] | Will:+6 | Init:+3 | Perc:+5 | Speed:30) PFS#: 115025-2

"Sure thing, shiny hair!" Jeffrey replies as he moves to the position Vincent asked him to, drawing an attack from the blue-ish zombie as he moves.

Once in position Jeffrey takes a swing at the blue-ish zombie.

Cold Iron Longsword, Tower Shield: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 9 - 2 = 13 Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Grand Lodge

Stats:
hp 19/34 AC 20, touch 14, ff 16, F/R/W +5/+4/+8, Spd 20, Init +5, Greatsword +9 (2d6+7/19-20). Power Attack -1/+3
Skills:
(Plus -2 ACP) 7/lvl: Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12, Heal +11, Intimidate +13, Knowledge (religion) +8, Perception +11, Sense Motive +14
M Human Inquisitor (Preacher) of Gorum 5

Vincent grins. "Perfect."

He moves up and takes a swing at the zombie as well.

Activating Bane (undead) during this round.

Power Attack: 1d20 + 9 - 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 9 - 1 + 2 + 2 = 16
Damage: 2d6 + 7 + 3 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (6, 3) + 7 + 3 + 2 + (4, 5) = 30

Well, if that hit, that's great damage!

Sczarni

AoO vs Jeffrey: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

The Zombie takes a lazy swing as Jeffrey moves past. Vincent then steps up and easily dispatches it.

Climb green: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Climb red: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

The two zombies in the pit mangage to clime out. The greenish one shambles toward Vyk and the teifling takes it's head off with a quick clean swing of his blade. The rest of the zombies just mindlessly shamble forward.

GM rolls:

Vyk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Vincent: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Jeffrey: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Tuich: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Vincent, Jeffrey and Tuich:
You notice some movement from behind a current at the back of the factory.

Crove takes a moment to retrieve a handkerchief from his apron to cover his mouth before climbing the stairs.

Fort: 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 4 = 24

"Ahhh so that's what he has working for him. I've been curious about that for a long time now." He says as he reaches the upper level.

Round 3

Vincent
Jeffrey[sickened]
Miko
Vyk[sickened]
Tuich[sickened]

bad guys

Everyone is back up.

The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5

Tuich's eyes narrow. "Excuse me," she says to Vyk as she slips past him, taking a stance on one of the crosswalks before flinging her magic-enhanced scarf at one of the undead.

Steel Scarf->Red: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 - 2 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Half-speed move 15', -2 on attack for Sickened.

Liberty's Edge

M Human Fighter (Tower Shield Specialist)/7 (HP 67/67 | AC:27 [+6 Tower Shield; +2 vs Crit*] | T:16 [+2*] | FF:23 [+6 T. Shield; +2*] | CMB:11 | CMD:25 [+5 T. Shield +7 vs Grapple&Trip] | Fort:+8 | Ref:+6 [+2 vs burst with Shield] | Will:+6 | Init:+3 | Perc:+5 | Speed:30) PFS#: 115025-2

Jeffrey double moves down the middle lane at half speed, then makes a brief stop to puke into the liquid below. "Bleeeergh!"

Grand Lodge

Stats:
hp 19/34 AC 20, touch 14, ff 16, F/R/W +5/+4/+8, Spd 20, Init +5, Greatsword +9 (2d6+7/19-20). Power Attack -1/+3
Skills:
(Plus -2 ACP) 7/lvl: Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12, Heal +11, Intimidate +13, Knowledge (religion) +8, Perception +11, Sense Motive +14
M Human Inquisitor (Preacher) of Gorum 5

Vincent pulls his sword free of the zombie, stepping over it and gauging those still oncoming.

Readying an attack against a zombie that gets adjacent. Keeping Bane going.

Power Attack: 1d20 + 9 - 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 9 - 1 + 2 + 2 = 26
Damage: 2d6 + 7 + 3 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (4, 3) + 7 + 3 + 2 + (1, 2) = 22

Grand Lodge

Combat:
AP +2 (0/5) | Scimitar +9(1d6+5)18/x2 | Cast Def. +14
Stats:
HP 33/38, NL 0 | AC 22, T 15, FF 18 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +6, SPD 30 | Perc +5, SM +0, D-Vis.
CG Male Tiefling Magus 5 | Effects: Sickened, 4 Mirror Images

"After you, Tuich, I insist."

He then takes a deep breath and moves up towards the next zombie and swings his weapon.

Scimitar vs. Red Zombie: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 9 - 2 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 5 - 2 = 6

"How do you like that, eh?" But as soon as he finishes saying this, he nearly vomits from the smell--removing any cool factor he had going.

Sczarni

Miko moves into the building to keep an eye on Crove. Tuich and Vyk have no trouble working together to dispatch another undead worker as Jeffrey advances and Vincent readies for another enemy to approach.

The zombies shamble forward and Vincent cuts one down just a it gets with in sword reach.

Round 4

Vincent
Jeffrey[sickened]
Miko
Vyk[sickened]
Tuich[sickened]

bad guys

Everyone is back up.

Liberty's Edge

M Human Fighter (Tower Shield Specialist)/7 (HP 67/67 | AC:27 [+6 Tower Shield; +2 vs Crit*] | T:16 [+2*] | FF:23 [+6 T. Shield; +2*] | CMB:11 | CMD:25 [+5 T. Shield +7 vs Grapple&Trip] | Fort:+8 | Ref:+6 [+2 vs burst with Shield] | Will:+6 | Init:+3 | Perc:+5 | Speed:30) PFS#: 115025-2

Jeffrey continues to, carefully, double move forward while puking left and right.

"I'd expected my stomach to be empty by now... Ugh..."

751 to 800 of 957 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Kyshkumen's Carrion Hill All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.