GM Kyshkumen's Carrion Hill

Game Master Kyshkumen

Maps and stuff.


851 to 900 of 957 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

M Human Fighter (Tower Shield Specialist)/7 (HP 67/67 | AC:27 [+6 Tower Shield; +2 vs Crit*] | T:16 [+2*] | FF:23 [+6 T. Shield; +2*] | CMB:11 | CMD:25 [+5 T. Shield +7 vs Grapple&Trip] | Fort:+8 | Ref:+6 [+2 vs burst with Shield] | Will:+6 | Init:+3 | Perc:+5 | Speed:30) PFS#: 115025-2

Jeffrey's not that fastest, with his heavy armor and tower shield, and needs a double move to even get to the west door. "We're taking this one? Be ready to face whatever it is!"

"Oh, and can someone do something about this lack of strength I'm feeling? It might kill me, I don't know."

I have -4 Str, -3 Con, and 2 negative levels. If someone's able to remove some of that once we're outside, that'd be lovely! :)

The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5

Wish I could help, but Tuich isn't that kind of oracle. Cure Moderate's the best she can do.

Liberty's Edge

M Human Fighter (Tower Shield Specialist)/7 (HP 67/67 | AC:27 [+6 Tower Shield; +2 vs Crit*] | T:16 [+2*] | FF:23 [+6 T. Shield; +2*] | CMB:11 | CMD:25 [+5 T. Shield +7 vs Grapple&Trip] | Fort:+8 | Ref:+6 [+2 vs burst with Shield] | Will:+6 | Init:+3 | Perc:+5 | Speed:30) PFS#: 115025-2

I have 0 damage, but my health dropped by 14 due to those negative levels and the Con damage.

Silver Crusade

Female Talented Human 6 HP 39 | AC 12 (16: Mage Armor), T 12, FF 10 (14: MA) | F: +2, R: +6, W: +6 (+1 vs div, +4 vs bard/sonic) | CMD 14 | Perc. +5 | Init. +2 | Miko's songs

Miko stops her song, and fiddles with her pocket before producing a small wand, readying it should Crove pass by on the way out.

Readying wand of protection from Evil, will cast if Crove is within touching range

The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5
Jeffrey Warren wrote:
I have 0 damage...

Hence the "Wish I could help." The best Tuich can do is heal HP, which is of no use to Jeffrey right now. :o(

Liberty's Edge

M Human Fighter (Tower Shield Specialist)/7 (HP 67/67 | AC:27 [+6 Tower Shield; +2 vs Crit*] | T:16 [+2*] | FF:23 [+6 T. Shield; +2*] | CMB:11 | CMD:25 [+5 T. Shield +7 vs Grapple&Trip] | Fort:+8 | Ref:+6 [+2 vs burst with Shield] | Will:+6 | Init:+3 | Perc:+5 | Speed:30) PFS#: 115025-2

I need to up my saves a bit! :P

Grand Lodge

Combat:
AP +2 (0/5) | Scimitar +9(1d6+5)18/x2 | Cast Def. +14
Stats:
HP 33/38, NL 0 | AC 22, T 15, FF 18 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +6, SPD 30 | Perc +5, SM +0, D-Vis.
CG Male Tiefling Magus 5 | Effects: Sickened, 4 Mirror Images

Assuming there's time...

Vyk pulls out a potion, bites of the cork, spits it out and then downs the contents.

Potion of CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Sigh. Not getting that 50 gp back. HP 28/38.

The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5

Also assuming there's time...

As Tuich turns to follow Jeffrey, she catches sight of Vyk downing a potion, and gasps. "Vyk! Why didn't you say something! Being too proud can get you dead! క్యూర్ కాంతి గాయాలు!"

CLW->Vyk: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 Vyk's back to full health.

Seriously, you shouldn't keep such things to yourself!

DM, before I move my token, is it workable to cross the dashed line since it seems to be a low platform, based on the short stairs? Or does she need to use the steps?

Grand Lodge

Combat:
AP +2 (0/5) | Scimitar +9(1d6+5)18/x2 | Cast Def. +14
Stats:
HP 33/38, NL 0 | AC 22, T 15, FF 18 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +6, SPD 30 | Perc +5, SM +0, D-Vis.
CG Male Tiefling Magus 5 | Effects: Sickened, 4 Mirror Images

"Thanks, Tuich" Vyk says with a relieved sigh. "We are definitely not getting paid enough for this."

HP 38/38

Sczarni

Jeffrey finds a potion, two rings and a set of keys on Myre's corpse. Crove bolts for the exit passing right by Miko.

Go ahead and make an attack roll Miko.

The center walk ways start to break and collapse as if something large and heavy were coming down on them, yet there appears to be nothing there. This futher weakens the structure and much bigger pieces of the building start to rain down on the Pathfinders.

All squares are considered difficult terrain. Everyone is back up.

Liberty's Edge

M Human Fighter (Tower Shield Specialist)/7 (HP 67/67 | AC:27 [+6 Tower Shield; +2 vs Crit*] | T:16 [+2*] | FF:23 [+6 T. Shield; +2*] | CMB:11 | CMD:25 [+5 T. Shield +7 vs Grapple&Trip] | Fort:+8 | Ref:+6 [+2 vs burst with Shield] | Will:+6 | Init:+3 | Perc:+5 | Speed:30) PFS#: 115025-2

Jeffrey opens the door, throws it wide open, and exits the building with his tower shield in front of him.

"Stay behind me!" he shouts, expecting something big and violent outside.

Grand Lodge

Combat:
AP +2 (0/5) | Scimitar +9(1d6+5)18/x2 | Cast Def. +14
Stats:
HP 33/38, NL 0 | AC 22, T 15, FF 18 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +6, SPD 30 | Perc +5, SM +0, D-Vis.
CG Male Tiefling Magus 5 | Effects: Sickened, 4 Mirror Images

Vyk continues moving, and makes it outside.

The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5

Tuich follows on Vyk's heels.

A double move would get Tuich to the exact square Vyk is occupying, with not enough left over to step to the side. So, she's stuck just inside the doorway for now.

Grand Lodge

Combat:
AP +2 (0/5) | Scimitar +9(1d6+5)18/x2 | Cast Def. +14
Stats:
HP 33/38, NL 0 | AC 22, T 15, FF 18 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +6, SPD 30 | Perc +5, SM +0, D-Vis.
CG Male Tiefling Magus 5 | Effects: Sickened, 4 Mirror Images
тυιcн wrote:

Tuich follows on Vyk's heels.

A double move would get Tuich to the exact square Vyk is occupying, with not enough left over to step to the side. So, she's stuck just inside the doorway for now.

Which considering that the building is kind of coming down, might actually be the safest place.

Grand Lodge

Stats:
hp 19/34 AC 20, touch 14, ff 16, F/R/W +5/+4/+8, Spd 20, Init +5, Greatsword +9 (2d6+7/19-20). Power Attack -1/+3
Skills:
(Plus -2 ACP) 7/lvl: Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12, Heal +11, Intimidate +13, Knowledge (religion) +8, Perception +11, Sense Motive +14
M Human Inquisitor (Preacher) of Gorum 5

That works. Might if I amend that to say that Vincent picked up the entire body?

Vincent bolts for the door with the others, his magically augmented speed giving him enough time to clear a short space between him and the building. He drops Myre's body on the ground.

Silver Crusade

Female Talented Human 6 HP 39 | AC 12 (16: Mage Armor), T 12, FF 10 (14: MA) | F: +2, R: +6, W: +6 (+1 vs div, +4 vs bard/sonic) | CMD 14 | Perc. +5 | Init. +2 | Miko's songs

Touch attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 What's the threat range of a wand? ;-)

Sczarni

No weapon out so no AoO against Miko.

The group start exiting the building as it really starts to come down.

[spoiler=GM stuff]1d4 ⇒ 2

Heavy debris start to fall on both Miko and Tuich as they were not quite able to escape the building yet.

DC 15 reflex or take 1d6 ⇒ 3 damage.

The ones out side are a bit confused as no hideous creature from beyond seems to be waiting outside for them.

Everyone is back up.

Liberty's Edge

M Human Fighter (Tower Shield Specialist)/7 (HP 67/67 | AC:27 [+6 Tower Shield; +2 vs Crit*] | T:16 [+2*] | FF:23 [+6 T. Shield; +2*] | CMB:11 | CMD:25 [+5 T. Shield +7 vs Grapple&Trip] | Fort:+8 | Ref:+6 [+2 vs burst with Shield] | Will:+6 | Init:+3 | Perc:+5 | Speed:30) PFS#: 115025-2

Jeffrey casts a confused look around. "Is it invisible, maybe?"

He takes a stance of total defense, just in case the monster suddenly pops up.

The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5

As stonework is shaken loose from the building and begins to fall, Tuich makes a little Eeep! sound and tries to hurl herself out of the building.

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Unfortunately, she doesn't quite clear the door's archway in time and a heavy stone grazes one of her legs. Gritting her teeth in pain, she reacts to Jeffrey's comment. "Tooley! You can see ghosts and spirits! Can you see the invisible?"

Not waiting for a reaction, she draws forth her steel scarf again and searches for whatever is causing the commotion.

Tooley request is fluffy. Percepting, but otherwise going on Delay for a round until we can figure out what's going on.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Grand Lodge

Combat:
AP +2 (0/5) | Scimitar +9(1d6+5)18/x2 | Cast Def. +14
Stats:
HP 33/38, NL 0 | AC 22, T 15, FF 18 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +6, SPD 30 | Perc +5, SM +0, D-Vis.
CG Male Tiefling Magus 5 | Effects: Sickened, 4 Mirror Images

I'll move my token tonight when I get home.

Vyk also scans the environment.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Liberty's Edge

M Human Fighter (Tower Shield Specialist)/7 (HP 67/67 | AC:27 [+6 Tower Shield; +2 vs Crit*] | T:16 [+2*] | FF:23 [+6 T. Shield; +2*] | CMB:11 | CMD:25 [+5 T. Shield +7 vs Grapple&Trip] | Fort:+8 | Ref:+6 [+2 vs burst with Shield] | Will:+6 | Init:+3 | Perc:+5 | Speed:30) PFS#: 115025-2

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Jeffrey can't quite remember how to look past the huge shield in front of him. It may require moving his head, but he's not quite sure.

Grand Lodge

Stats:
hp 19/34 AC 20, touch 14, ff 16, F/R/W +5/+4/+8, Spd 20, Init +5, Greatsword +9 (2d6+7/19-20). Power Attack -1/+3
Skills:
(Plus -2 ACP) 7/lvl: Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12, Heal +11, Intimidate +13, Knowledge (religion) +8, Perception +11, Sense Motive +14
M Human Inquisitor (Preacher) of Gorum 5

Vincent spends the round grabbing the potion on Myre's belt and drinking it with his free hand, checking it very briefly for a skull-and-crossbones motif first on the vial itself, in which case he wouldn't drink it.

This can only go well.

Sczarni

CMW: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (7, 3) + 5 = 15

What ever wounds Vincent may have had are healed by drinking the unmarked potion.

Reflex Miko: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Miko:
A large chunk of debris strikes your shoulder as you manage to follow Crove out of the collapsing building. Crove eyes you suspiciously after you cast your spell on him. "We must go, I fear that we do not stand much of a chance against the creature in our current state." He says as he turns and starts walking back up the hill toward the center of town.

The building collapses as there seem to be no signs of any large creature waiting for the Pathfinders outside the building.

Everyone is back up.

Grand Lodge

Combat:
AP +2 (0/5) | Scimitar +9(1d6+5)18/x2 | Cast Def. +14
Stats:
HP 33/38, NL 0 | AC 22, T 15, FF 18 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +6, SPD 30 | Perc +5, SM +0, D-Vis.
CG Male Tiefling Magus 5 | Effects: Sickened, 4 Mirror Images

"Anyone see anything?"

Vyk casts a spell to detect magical signatures and scan around him.

Cast Detect Magic. Not sure if I should use perception here, but I'll do it just in case.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5

"Nothing!" Tuich calls back as she whips about, frantically searching. "Is it invisible? Can anyone see invisible?"

Then a panicked looks crosses her face. "Miko! Where's Miko?"

Trying to block out her concern, Tuich grabs a stone from the ground, places it in the palm of one hand while gesturing over it with the other. After intoning "మేజ్ హ్యాండ్", the pebble floats off to the south.

Casting Mage Hand, which is 15'/MA. She's sending it towards the impact point in a path parallel to the wall, to see if it bumps into anything. I'll put a marker on the map.

Grand Lodge

Stats:
hp 19/34 AC 20, touch 14, ff 16, F/R/W +5/+4/+8, Spd 20, Init +5, Greatsword +9 (2d6+7/19-20). Power Attack -1/+3
Skills:
(Plus -2 ACP) 7/lvl: Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12, Heal +11, Intimidate +13, Knowledge (religion) +8, Perception +11, Sense Motive +14
M Human Inquisitor (Preacher) of Gorum 5

Vincent uses Detect Evil to try to detect the creature.

60 ft cone

Sczarni

Vincentwhich way are you aiming the cone?

Tuich the building has collapsed and is pile of rubble at this point.

The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5

Well, let's say "parallel to where the wall used to be, then. Something made it collapse, and it was either outside or above at the time.

Grand Lodge

Stats:
hp 19/34 AC 20, touch 14, ff 16, F/R/W +5/+4/+8, Spd 20, Init +5, Greatsword +9 (2d6+7/19-20). Power Attack -1/+3
Skills:
(Plus -2 ACP) 7/lvl: Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12, Heal +11, Intimidate +13, Knowledge (religion) +8, Perception +11, Sense Motive +14
M Human Inquisitor (Preacher) of Gorum 5

Center of the cone will be directly south from where he's at.

Silver Crusade

Female Talented Human 6 HP 39 | AC 12 (16: Mage Armor), T 12, FF 10 (14: MA) | F: +2, R: +6, W: +6 (+1 vs div, +4 vs bard/sonic) | CMD 14 | Perc. +5 | Init. +2 | Miko's songs

From her vantage point, Miko can only keep an eye on the keeper near her. Her shoulder still hurting from the rubble, she uses her wand of protection on herself.

Sczarni

While they search in vain for the creature outside it soon becomes apparent where the creature is as a large eruption on rubble bursts from the wreckage of the former building.

You know where it is, but still can't see it.

Round 4
Vyk
Miko
Vincent
Jeffrey
???
Tuich
Crove

Everyone is up if you move over a building space that is difficult terrain.

The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5

"There!" Tuich called, dropping concentration on her spell and pointing. "Someone please tell me they can see invisible!"

I'm looking at my spell and weapon lists and I got... well, I got nothing. Delay, I suppose.

Though... why does a paraphrased line from Pitch Black come to mind?

Paris wrote:
People, just a suggestion. Perhaps we should flee!

Grand Lodge

Combat:
AP +2 (0/5) | Scimitar +9(1d6+5)18/x2 | Cast Def. +14
Stats:
HP 33/38, NL 0 | AC 22, T 15, FF 18 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +6, SPD 30 | Perc +5, SM +0, D-Vis.
CG Male Tiefling Magus 5 | Effects: Sickened, 4 Mirror Images

"I had a glitterdust spell, but I can't cast it again," Vyk says with a growl. "I think we need to regroup. Where's our bard?"

Silver Crusade

Female Talented Human 6 HP 39 | AC 12 (16: Mage Armor), T 12, FF 10 (14: MA) | F: +2, R: +6, W: +6 (+1 vs div, +4 vs bard/sonic) | CMD 14 | Perc. +5 | Init. +2 | Miko's songs

Action below assumes that Miko sees that burst of rubble as well.

Miko quickly grabs that scroll she held before, and reads out the incantation on it.

I'm here!

Scroll of glitterdust. The DC 12 save isn't going to make a dent, but the glitters are effective

Sczarni

Miko is quick to action and causes a rain of sparkling glitter to reveal a flailing alien out line. What ever this thing is it's a good bet it is both hideous and grotesque.

Will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

You can now see it. Everyone but Miko is still up.

Grand Lodge

Combat:
AP +2 (0/5) | Scimitar +9(1d6+5)18/x2 | Cast Def. +14
Stats:
HP 33/38, NL 0 | AC 22, T 15, FF 18 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +6, SPD 30 | Perc +5, SM +0, D-Vis.
CG Male Tiefling Magus 5 | Effects: Sickened, 4 Mirror Images

"Remind me to buy you something shiny, Miko."

I don't see the monster on the map. Unless it's that yellow cloud thing, in which case we got a lot of moving to do. Just want to confirm before I start moving my token.

Sczarni

For now yes the yellow "Pow!" is the creature

-Posted with Wayfinder

Liberty's Edge

M Human Fighter (Tower Shield Specialist)/7 (HP 67/67 | AC:27 [+6 Tower Shield; +2 vs Crit*] | T:16 [+2*] | FF:23 [+6 T. Shield; +2*] | CMB:11 | CMD:25 [+5 T. Shield +7 vs Grapple&Trip] | Fort:+8 | Ref:+6 [+2 vs burst with Shield] | Will:+6 | Init:+3 | Perc:+5 | Speed:30) PFS#: 115025-2

And the wall's collapsed, so we can walk straight up to it? (Taking the liquid beneath the catwalks in mind.)

Sczarni

The entire building has collapsed and the creature has burrowed it's way out of the wreckage. Treat any spaces inside the building has difficult terrain only.

Liberty's Edge

M Human Fighter (Tower Shield Specialist)/7 (HP 67/67 | AC:27 [+6 Tower Shield; +2 vs Crit*] | T:16 [+2*] | FF:23 [+6 T. Shield; +2*] | CMB:11 | CMD:25 [+5 T. Shield +7 vs Grapple&Trip] | Fort:+8 | Ref:+6 [+2 vs burst with Shield] | Will:+6 | Init:+3 | Perc:+5 | Speed:30) PFS#: 115025-2

Neat!

Jeffrey double moves onto the rubble filled edge of the collapsed building, keeping his sword at the ready behind his tower shield.

"Hey beastie, I can see your ugly outline!"

The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5

As Jeffrey moves past Tuich, she sets her jaw and follows after him, magicked scarf still in hand.

She glances at him as he issues his challenge. "And what we can see, we can hit," she comments as she whips her scarf at the glittering invisible thing.

Steel Scarf: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 Hrm, well maybe not every time...

Grand Lodge

Combat:
AP +2 (0/5) | Scimitar +9(1d6+5)18/x2 | Cast Def. +14
Stats:
HP 33/38, NL 0 | AC 22, T 15, FF 18 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +6, SPD 30 | Perc +5, SM +0, D-Vis.
CG Male Tiefling Magus 5 | Effects: Sickened, 4 Mirror Images

Vyk moves to stand next to Jeffrey.

"Let him come to us, eh?"

I'll adjust my token when I get home. Been a busy few days.

Liberty's Edge

M Human Fighter (Tower Shield Specialist)/7 (HP 67/67 | AC:27 [+6 Tower Shield; +2 vs Crit*] | T:16 [+2*] | FF:23 [+6 T. Shield; +2*] | CMB:11 | CMD:25 [+5 T. Shield +7 vs Grapple&Trip] | Fort:+8 | Ref:+6 [+2 vs burst with Shield] | Will:+6 | Init:+3 | Perc:+5 | Speed:30) PFS#: 115025-2

Jeffrey turns his head to look at Vincent. "You coming or what?"

Grand Lodge

Stats:
hp 19/34 AC 20, touch 14, ff 16, F/R/W +5/+4/+8, Spd 20, Init +5, Greatsword +9 (2d6+7/19-20). Power Attack -1/+3
Skills:
(Plus -2 ACP) 7/lvl: Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12, Heal +11, Intimidate +13, Knowledge (religion) +8, Perception +11, Sense Motive +14
M Human Inquisitor (Preacher) of Gorum 5

Sorry for the delay.

Vincent moves up to the front line, planting his feet solidly in the rubble. "Of course," Vincent grins at the fighter. "This is what I'm here for. Bigger beasties to slay."

Single move with Expeditious Retreat still on. Ready an attack for if it gets within 5 ft of Vincent. Can I declare it a power attack? I'm not sure, if I don't attack on my turn. 1d20+8, 2d6+10 if so. 1d20+7, 2d6+7 if not.

hp 33/34

Sczarni

The creature ignores the Pathfinders and charges off over the rubble in Miko and Crove's direction.

Round 5
Vyk
Miko
Vincent
Jeffrey
???
Tuich
Crove

"Well that's not good." Crove says dryly as the creature approaches. "It appears to have seen me."

Everyone is back up. Vincent you can declare a power attack as part of a readied action.

Liberty's Edge

M Human Fighter (Tower Shield Specialist)/7 (HP 67/67 | AC:27 [+6 Tower Shield; +2 vs Crit*] | T:16 [+2*] | FF:23 [+6 T. Shield; +2*] | CMB:11 | CMD:25 [+5 T. Shield +7 vs Grapple&Trip] | Fort:+8 | Ref:+6 [+2 vs burst with Shield] | Will:+6 | Init:+3 | Perc:+5 | Speed:30) PFS#: 115025-2

"#@%&!"

Jeffrey exits the rubble and double moves south.

"Crove, get over here! Get behind us while we fight it!"

The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5

"You know, I wouldn't mind if..." Tuich begins, the realizes what she was going to say about Crove isn't very nice. She finishes with a sigh instead and tears off after Jeffrey, snapping her steel scarf at the monster again as soon as she comes within range.

Steel Scarf: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 Wow. Just wow.

Grand Lodge

Stats:
hp 19/34 AC 20, touch 14, ff 16, F/R/W +5/+4/+8, Spd 20, Init +5, Greatsword +9 (2d6+7/19-20). Power Attack -1/+3
Skills:
(Plus -2 ACP) 7/lvl: Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12, Heal +11, Intimidate +13, Knowledge (religion) +8, Perception +11, Sense Motive +14
M Human Inquisitor (Preacher) of Gorum 5

Vincent rushes around the outside of the building, ending outside of what remains of the double doors at the south. "Crove, get behind me," he calls out, gripping his sword tightly.

Expeditious Retreat ended up being the right call.

Grand Lodge

Combat:
AP +2 (0/5) | Scimitar +9(1d6+5)18/x2 | Cast Def. +14
Stats:
HP 33/38, NL 0 | AC 22, T 15, FF 18 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +6, SPD 30 | Perc +5, SM +0, D-Vis.
CG Male Tiefling Magus 5 | Effects: Sickened, 4 Mirror Images

Mirror Image: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Vyk casts a spell and suddenly 5 mirror images of himself appear. And suddenly there are six tieflings in the same area. He also gets a little closer to the beast.

Sczarni

Vincent sprints across the battle field and Crove wastes no time as he moves as directed by the sharp dressed warrior. Tucih snaps her steel scarf but does not seem to connect. While Vyk and Jeffrey move to gain better postion.

Round 5
Vyk
Miko
Vincent
Jeffrey
???
Tuich
Crove

Miko still has actions.

851 to 900 of 957 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Kyshkumen's Carrion Hill All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.