GM Kyshkumen's Carrion Hill

Game Master Kyshkumen

Maps and stuff.


551 to 600 of 957 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Female Talented Human 6 HP 39 | AC 12 (16: Mage Armor), T 12, FF 10 (14: MA) | F: +2, R: +6, W: +6 (+1 vs div, +4 vs bard/sonic) | CMD 14 | Perc. +5 | Init. +2 | Miko's songs

Miko listens to Vyk, and looks alarmed when he mentions the keepers. I didn't kill him... she whispers, ...I didn't kill him you know. He tried to hurt me. He tried to hurt my friends. Do you know what he tried to do?

Tuich... Miko says pleadingly, staring at her with eyes wide open, ... you know I didn't kill him. He's a bad man, but I didn't... I really didn't.

Suddenly, she turns her attention to the prone man on the floor you... she says, softly, melodic as if singing a lullaby you aren't dead. You're not! Stop pretending! Tell me..

Again she turns her attention Vincent... he can't scream. If he screams, the others will come. They can't find me. This place isn't safe. If he screams... you should... He must be silent, you can't allow him to scream. But he must... he must tell me...

Miko turns her head again, again pointing at the man on the floor. He must! she says, screeching in a high-pitched voice now. Where are they? Where did you hide them! Tell me where they are! TELL ME!

Intimidate: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

To be clear, I'm trying to intimidate the keeper. Maybe he will say something about his keeper buddies. Miko doesn't really care that he's gagged at this point...

Liberty's Edge

M Human Fighter (Tower Shield Specialist)/7 (HP 67/67 | AC:27 [+6 Tower Shield; +2 vs Crit*] | T:16 [+2*] | FF:23 [+6 T. Shield; +2*] | CMB:11 | CMD:25 [+5 T. Shield +7 vs Grapple&Trip] | Fort:+8 | Ref:+6 [+2 vs burst with Shield] | Will:+6 | Init:+3 | Perc:+5 | Speed:30) PFS#: 115025-2

Jeffrey stoically watches Miko, then turns to Vincent. "Seems she's figured it out. Could you wake him up now?"

He turns his head back to Miko. "Okay, keep hold of that emotion. Yes? Keep it there..."

After Vincent wakes Crove up:
"...aaand now say it again..."

Sczarni

Crove doesn't seem to like being yelled at and seems to be trying to say something but it just comes out "Mmffhm mmfffm arrrg." from behind the gag.

Grand Lodge

Combat:
AP +2 (0/5) | Scimitar +9(1d6+5)18/x2 | Cast Def. +14
Stats:
HP 33/38, NL 0 | AC 22, T 15, FF 18 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +6, SPD 30 | Perc +5, SM +0, D-Vis.
CG Male Tiefling Magus 5 | Effects: Sickened, 4 Mirror Images

Vyk draws his sword and puts it at Crove's neck. "Don't do anything stupid. Just answer the nice lady. Or I won't be the last devil you meet tonight."

He then carefully undoes Crove's gag.

Grand Lodge

Stats:
hp 19/34 AC 20, touch 14, ff 16, F/R/W +5/+4/+8, Spd 20, Init +5, Greatsword +9 (2d6+7/19-20). Power Attack -1/+3
Skills:
(Plus -2 ACP) 7/lvl: Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12, Heal +11, Intimidate +13, Knowledge (religion) +8, Perception +11, Sense Motive +14
M Human Inquisitor (Preacher) of Gorum 5

Vincent casts a CLW spell on Crove to wake him up so that he can hear Miko.

The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5

Disturbed by Miko's near-babbling, Tuich puts an arm around the woman to comfort her. She herself takes comfort in Jeffrey's declration, though it also brings a confused look to her face.

Yeah, doncha hate it when you forget to remove the gag!

Sczarni

"That's much better," Crove says as the gag is removed. "Now who are you looking for exactly? I've quite a few people here suffering from all kinds of mental aliments. Perhaps we should start with why you have forced your way into my asylum and why I shouldn't call for the guards."

Silver Crusade

Female Talented Human 6 HP 39 | AC 12 (16: Mage Armor), T 12, FF 10 (14: MA) | F: +2, R: +6, W: +6 (+1 vs div, +4 vs bard/sonic) | CMD 14 | Perc. +5 | Init. +2 | Miko's songs

He can't, Vincent! Vyk! Miko's eyes are spread wide open in alarm, He can't call for the guards! Kill him! she screeches in panic KILL HIM!

The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5

Tiich's eyes widen in alarm too, though in response not to Crove but to Miko. She grabs the other woman's arms and strives to calm her. "Shh! Shh, Miko, it's alright! Hush now, if you scream like that you'll bring the guards!"

Grand Lodge

Stats:
hp 19/34 AC 20, touch 14, ff 16, F/R/W +5/+4/+8, Spd 20, Init +5, Greatsword +9 (2d6+7/19-20). Power Attack -1/+3
Skills:
(Plus -2 ACP) 7/lvl: Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12, Heal +11, Intimidate +13, Knowledge (religion) +8, Perception +11, Sense Motive +14
M Human Inquisitor (Preacher) of Gorum 5

Assuming Crove is on the ground tied up.

Vincent pulls his adamantine greatsword out and slams the blade into the ground in front of Crove's face, the tip disappearing a foot into the floor. The blade is angled so that Crove can see his own reflection in the dark mirrored surface.

"Your guards are dead. We're here for you, Crove. We know your connection to the monster that's in town, and we're going to save the town one way or another. We also know that killing you before the monster can would make things much easier on us. But if you cooperate, we might be able to let you live. Now tell us what you know of the beast and we'll protect you instead of kill you. Unless you prefer to die..." Vincent hefts the second of his greatswords, made of cold iron.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15 plus whatever situational bonuses I'm getting for the threats and Miko.

Sczarni

"So you know about all that then...Then you know there is not much time. I'll take you to the others if you allow me to walk." His gaze pauses on Miko for a moment.

GM roll:
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

"Though you probably don't want to keep this one down here to long. She seems to be on the verge of a psychotic episode."

The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5

"She's fine!" Tuich snaps at Grove.

Sczarni

Crove shrugs, "What do I know, I only run an insane asylum."

Grand Lodge

Stats:
hp 19/34 AC 20, touch 14, ff 16, F/R/W +5/+4/+8, Spd 20, Init +5, Greatsword +9 (2d6+7/19-20). Power Attack -1/+3
Skills:
(Plus -2 ACP) 7/lvl: Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12, Heal +11, Intimidate +13, Knowledge (religion) +8, Perception +11, Sense Motive +14
M Human Inquisitor (Preacher) of Gorum 5

Vincent gives Crove a long, hard look. "What sort of assurance do we have that you won't just throw yourself at the beast in ritualistic sacrifice as soon as it appears?"

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21 on Crove.

Silver Crusade

Female Talented Human 6 HP 39 | AC 12 (16: Mage Armor), T 12, FF 10 (14: MA) | F: +2, R: +6, W: +6 (+1 vs div, +4 vs bard/sonic) | CMD 14 | Perc. +5 | Init. +2 | Miko's songs

I'm fine... Miko whispers at Tuich, ...but he is made of lies. His head lies on the floor and it's full of lies! Lies, lies, lies!

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (5) + 18 = 23

Liberty's Edge

M Human Fighter (Tower Shield Specialist)/7 (HP 67/67 | AC:27 [+6 Tower Shield; +2 vs Crit*] | T:16 [+2*] | FF:23 [+6 T. Shield; +2*] | CMB:11 | CMD:25 [+5 T. Shield +7 vs Grapple&Trip] | Fort:+8 | Ref:+6 [+2 vs burst with Shield] | Will:+6 | Init:+3 | Perc:+5 | Speed:30) PFS#: 115025-2

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

"You think so? Huh, it did sound legit to me..."

The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5

"Well you're doing a bang-up job," Tuich replies sarcastically to Crove as she tries to comfort Miko.

Looks like Jeffrey heard what Miko whispered? If not, Tuich will inform him.

Sczarni

"If I wished to sacrifice myself to the creature I would have done so when it killed two of my companions beneath the city. No I wish to slay the creature and have this looming death sentence removed." Crove manages to sit up. "Now do you want me to take you to the others or not?"

Vincent:
You get the feeling that he is telling the truth about wanting to kill the creature.

Miko:
While he seems to be telling the truth about killing the creature you get the feeling that he is still up to something.

Silver Crusade

Female Talented Human 6 HP 39 | AC 12 (16: Mage Armor), T 12, FF 10 (14: MA) | F: +2, R: +6, W: +6 (+1 vs div, +4 vs bard/sonic) | CMD 14 | Perc. +5 | Init. +2 | Miko's songs

Miko looks at Tuich and just shakes her head, trying to convey the message the man is not to be trusted. Noo!

Grand Lodge

Combat:
AP +2 (0/5) | Scimitar +9(1d6+5)18/x2 | Cast Def. +14
Stats:
HP 33/38, NL 0 | AC 22, T 15, FF 18 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +6, SPD 30 | Perc +5, SM +0, D-Vis.
CG Male Tiefling Magus 5 | Effects: Sickened, 4 Mirror Images

"Gotta admit there's an appeal to keeping you nearby."

Vyk then gets a perfectly poetic thought and smiles a sinister grin.

"Sooo--where do you keep the straitjackets, Doc?"

Sczarni

"I can help with that," Ploog says from the back. "I'll be back in a minute or two." The former orderly takes off down one of the passages.

Crove's demeanor sours a bit as he watches Ploog leave to fetch a straight jacket. "I'd keep an eye on that one if I was you. He was locked up for a reason."

Ploog returns shortly with the straight jacket and has what look like a set of leather armor and a club under his other arm. "Here you go. Can't wait to see what he looks like in it."

Grand Lodge

Combat:
AP +2 (0/5) | Scimitar +9(1d6+5)18/x2 | Cast Def. +14
Stats:
HP 33/38, NL 0 | AC 22, T 15, FF 18 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +6, SPD 30 | Perc +5, SM +0, D-Vis.
CG Male Tiefling Magus 5 | Effects: Sickened, 4 Mirror Images

Vyk happily straps Crove into the jacket.

"Okay, pal. March us to your buddies."

Grand Lodge

Stats:
hp 19/34 AC 20, touch 14, ff 16, F/R/W +5/+4/+8, Spd 20, Init +5, Greatsword +9 (2d6+7/19-20). Power Attack -1/+3
Skills:
(Plus -2 ACP) 7/lvl: Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12, Heal +11, Intimidate +13, Knowledge (religion) +8, Perception +11, Sense Motive +14
M Human Inquisitor (Preacher) of Gorum 5

Vincent gets his gear together and goes with the others. "And if you think of anything that might be useful for a group preparing to kill the creature to know, please go ahead and tell us."

Sczarni

With the straight jacket in place, Crove leads the group down the hallway with Vincent and Vyk in tow. He stops short of the door at the end of the hall. "They are through here, beyond the second door."

Silver Crusade

Female Talented Human 6 HP 39 | AC 12 (16: Mage Armor), T 12, FF 10 (14: MA) | F: +2, R: +6, W: +6 (+1 vs div, +4 vs bard/sonic) | CMD 14 | Perc. +5 | Init. +2 | Miko's songs

Miko stares in disbelief as the keeper leads the party through the tunnels.

Sczarni

Crove waits a movement before adding. "I'd open the door myself, but given my current attire," he gestures down toward the straight jacket, "I'm afraid I am unable to."

Grand Lodge

Combat:
AP +2 (0/5) | Scimitar +9(1d6+5)18/x2 | Cast Def. +14
Stats:
HP 33/38, NL 0 | AC 22, T 15, FF 18 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +6, SPD 30 | Perc +5, SM +0, D-Vis.
CG Male Tiefling Magus 5 | Effects: Sickened, 4 Mirror Images

Vyk steps forward, bumping none too gently into Crove.

"Oops."

He opens the door.

Sczarni

Crove lets out a loud Omph, as Vyk bumps him. The now opened door leads to a small passage ending in another door. "Just through that second door as I said. The rest of the keepers are waiting."

Grand Lodge

Combat:
AP +2 (0/5) | Scimitar +9(1d6+5)18/x2 | Cast Def. +14
Stats:
HP 33/38, NL 0 | AC 22, T 15, FF 18 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +6, SPD 30 | Perc +5, SM +0, D-Vis.
CG Male Tiefling Magus 5 | Effects: Sickened, 4 Mirror Images

No trusting Crove for a second, Vyk makes a point to assure that there is nothing dangerous in the small hall.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Seems fine!

Vyk moved forward and opened the next door.

Sczarni

Vyk holds his breath as he steps through the hallway only letting it out as he reaches the other side safely. With the others behind him he pulls open the door. This large basement has all but been consumed by a large, water-filled sinkhole, while stone pillars support the dripping, fungus-caked ceiling above. A steeply sloped rubble floor mostly surrounds a dark lake. At the eastern end of the chamber, a single, worked-stone room remains, although its floor and walls are already beginning to crumble away into the sinkhole.

Vyk is about to step in when a hideous tangle of barbed tentacles and writhing limbs around a gasping toothy maw appears before him. It stares angrily at the teifling a single lidless eye.

GM stuff:

Miko: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Vyk: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Vincent: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Jeffrey: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Tuich: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Monster: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
?: 1d20 ⇒ 18

Round 1

Vincent
Miko
Vyk
Tuich

?
Monster
Jeffrey

Bold are up. Sorry for the long delay this week, I'd like to get this moving a bit faster after the holidays.

Liberty's Edge

M Human Fighter (Tower Shield Specialist)/7 (HP 67/67 | AC:27 [+6 Tower Shield; +2 vs Crit*] | T:16 [+2*] | FF:23 [+6 T. Shield; +2*] | CMB:11 | CMD:25 [+5 T. Shield +7 vs Grapple&Trip] | Fort:+8 | Ref:+6 [+2 vs burst with Shield] | Will:+6 | Init:+3 | Perc:+5 | Speed:30) PFS#: 115025-2

"Well that's an ugly one," Jeffrey comments from behind Vyk.

Silver Crusade

Female Talented Human 6 HP 39 | AC 12 (16: Mage Armor), T 12, FF 10 (14: MA) | F: +2, R: +6, W: +6 (+1 vs div, +4 vs bard/sonic) | CMD 14 | Perc. +5 | Init. +2 | Miko's songs

It's a trick, he's full of tricks..

Miko tries to figure out what the monster is

K(arcana): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 Guessing magical monster/aberration. Dungeoneering +0, nature/planes -4, religion +4

Sczarni

Miko:
This appears to be a chaos beast. They are know for inflicting a curse on their victim's that causes them to physical shift into writhing masses if the subject is unable to resist. Those that completely succumb to the curse turn into chaos beasts themselves.

The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5

"Lovely decor," Tuich says at first as she peers around the corner. Then she gasps as the creature appears.

Darn it, she's burned through all her Spiritual Weapons, and can't do much else from around the corner. Delay for now, I guess.

Grand Lodge

Combat:
AP +2 (0/5) | Scimitar +9(1d6+5)18/x2 | Cast Def. +14
Stats:
HP 33/38, NL 0 | AC 22, T 15, FF 18 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +6, SPD 30 | Perc +5, SM +0, D-Vis.
CG Male Tiefling Magus 5 | Effects: Sickened, 4 Mirror Images

Okay, I'm going to try and make some room here by doing something a little stupid.

Vyk bucks, lowers his horns and tries to bull rush the monster backwards.

I totally provoke an AOO, by the way.

Bull Rush: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Welp. That was literally the worst possible outcome. Awesome.

Sczarni

AoO: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14

Vyk lowers his head runs smack into the writhing mass to no avail, though he completely surprises the creature and it's counter attack fails to strike him.

Round 1

Vincent
Miko
Vyk
Tuich (Delay)
?
Monster
Jeffrey

Bold still have actions.

Silver Crusade

Female Talented Human 6 HP 39 | AC 12 (16: Mage Armor), T 12, FF 10 (14: MA) | F: +2, R: +6, W: +6 (+1 vs div, +4 vs bard/sonic) | CMD 14 | Perc. +5 | Init. +2 | Miko's songs

It's one of them. All of it. He is cursed. Miko says.

Vyk is not... she stammer, trying to move forward through the crowd in the hallway.

Delay, hoping to move forward and cast heroism on Vyk, because it looks like he might need some help against curses.

The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5

Ouch, Vyk! That's Kwin's kind of luck! :o(

Grand Lodge

Stats:
hp 19/34 AC 20, touch 14, ff 16, F/R/W +5/+4/+8, Spd 20, Init +5, Greatsword +9 (2d6+7/19-20). Power Attack -1/+3
Skills:
(Plus -2 ACP) 7/lvl: Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12, Heal +11, Intimidate +13, Knowledge (religion) +8, Perception +11, Sense Motive +14
M Human Inquisitor (Preacher) of Gorum 5

"Careful there, Vyk. I'll try to get past it in a moment.

I'd like to Overrun to get past this thing, but I'm not super confident in my ability to get past it as a 3/4 BAB character with no feats helping me out. Hopefully it doesn't ruin my day next round with the AoO I'll provoke.

Standard action to cast True Strike. Swift action to activate Judgment of Protection (+1 AC).

Next round I'll Overrun it and knock it prone as long as it doesn't manage to stop me.... or just step out of the way. If it lets me by, then I don't get to knock it prone. I'm pretty confident in my Overrun abilities with a +20 bonus.

Sczarni

Crove sunddenly speaks up, "You wanted some advice on how to deal with the creature. Do not expect the Keepers to go lightly!" With that he disappears from view before anyone can react.

The creature seems to take delight in the victims it has before it and takes a few swings at Vyk.

Claw 1: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Claw 2: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15

Need a DC 17 fort save.

Round 1

Vincent
Vyk
Miko (Delay)
Tuich (Delay)
Crove
Monster
Jeffrey

Everyone is back up.

Grand Lodge

Combat:
AP +2 (0/5) | Scimitar +9(1d6+5)18/x2 | Cast Def. +14
Stats:
HP 33/38, NL 0 | AC 22, T 15, FF 18 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +6, SPD 30 | Perc +5, SM +0, D-Vis.
CG Male Tiefling Magus 5 | Effects: Sickened, 4 Mirror Images

Fort. Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Silver Crusade

Female Talented Human 6 HP 39 | AC 12 (16: Mage Armor), T 12, FF 10 (14: MA) | F: +2, R: +6, W: +6 (+1 vs div, +4 vs bard/sonic) | CMD 14 | Perc. +5 | Init. +2 | Miko's songs

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Just trying to figure out what the keeper did. Teleport? Invisibility?

Grand Lodge

Stats:
hp 19/34 AC 20, touch 14, ff 16, F/R/W +5/+4/+8, Spd 20, Init +5, Greatsword +9 (2d6+7/19-20). Power Attack -1/+3
Skills:
(Plus -2 ACP) 7/lvl: Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12, Heal +11, Intimidate +13, Knowledge (religion) +8, Perception +11, Sense Motive +14
M Human Inquisitor (Preacher) of Gorum 5

Vincent rushes the creature, sword drawn. He braces himself for impact. True Strike colors his vision, revealing the motions he can take to land a solid hit on the beast.

Move, standard action to Overrun in the middle of the movement seems to be how it works. The creature can either choose to "step aside" and let me past or it can take its AoO and risk being knocked prone if I exceed its CMD by 5 or more with the overrun attack roll.

If it makes its AoO:

1d20 + 7 + 20 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 20 = 39 vs CMD
AC 21 currently from Judgment
Fort Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Then if the Overrun succeeds, Vincent gets past the monster.

If it lets Vincent past:

No rolls necessary. Vincent gets to his new location.

Sorry if I made that over-complicated. I don't use overrun often.

Sczarni

Miko:
You are not sure how he managed such a spell so quickly while wearing a straight jacket, but you are certain it was some sort of teleportation.

Hungry for a fight the creature takes the opportunity to strike out at the charging Vincent.

Claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14

though it's eagerness seems to get the better of it as it's attack misses and Vincent knocks it aside.

If anything you gave me the heads up on what you wanted to do, which is greatly appreciated. This allowed me to make some decisions on how some of this creatures oddities would work with such an attack.

Round 2

Vincent
Vyk
Miko

Tuich
Crove
Monster (Prone)
Jeffrey

Bold still have actions

Grand Lodge

Combat:
AP +2 (0/5) | Scimitar +9(1d6+5)18/x2 | Cast Def. +14
Stats:
HP 33/38, NL 0 | AC 22, T 15, FF 18 | CMB +4, CMD 19 | F +6, R +6, W +5 | Init +6, SPD 30 | Perc +5, SM +0, D-Vis.
CG Male Tiefling Magus 5 | Effects: Sickened, 4 Mirror Images

Vyk carefully weaves a lightning spell into his blade.

Cast Def. DC 17: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31; Success

Arcane accuracy (+3), flank (+2), spell combat (-2).

Spellstrike (shocking grasp): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 5d6 ⇒ (4) + 5 + (6, 3, 6, 5, 4) = 33

Blue lightning bolts fly from Vyk's blade as he connects with the creature. He then makes a second strike.

Scimitar: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

Silver Crusade

Female Talented Human 6 HP 39 | AC 12 (16: Mage Armor), T 12, FF 10 (14: MA) | F: +2, R: +6, W: +6 (+1 vs div, +4 vs bard/sonic) | CMD 14 | Perc. +5 | Init. +2 | Miko's songs

Distraught by the sudden disappearance, Miko starts a confused song

The night drifting
Envy devouring
Ennui destroying the night
Drifting envy
Devouring dreams
As the day rises
Night drifting envy
Devouring ennui
Destroying the night
Drifting envy devouring
Dreams as the day

Inspire courage

The Exchange

Female Human (Varisian) Oracle 5 | HP 34/48 (0 NL) | AC: 19 [SoF ++1]; T 14 [SoF ++1]; FF 16 | CMD 18 | Fort +4* | Ref +4* | Will +4* | Init +4 | Percept +4
Status/Tracking:
SoF is down | IW 7/7 | MS: 3/3 | SS: 4/7 | WB: 1/2 | L1: 3/7 | L2 0/5

Watching from around the corner, Tuich cringes as Vincent rushes into the room. She pushes past Miko just as Crove vanishes. "Careful, Vyk! Vincent!" she calls as she steos up behind Jeffrey and places a hand on his shoulder. "ఎన్ ముసుగు వద్ద డార్క్నెస్!"

Invoking the Enshrouding Darkness war blessing. Jeffrey now has 20% concealment for one minute.)

Grand Lodge

Stats:
hp 19/34 AC 20, touch 14, ff 16, F/R/W +5/+4/+8, Spd 20, Init +5, Greatsword +9 (2d6+7/19-20). Power Attack -1/+3
Skills:
(Plus -2 ACP) 7/lvl: Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12, Heal +11, Intimidate +13, Knowledge (religion) +8, Perception +11, Sense Motive +14
M Human Inquisitor (Preacher) of Gorum 5

"I prefer being effective to being careful, Tuich!," Vincent calls back.

Sweet. If its CMD is 34 or less, then it's also knocked prone. Unless it's immune to prone, in which case it's obviously not.

Is the poem from anything? It was a fun bit to read either way.

Sczarni

Vyk strikes down with his lightning infused blade striking the prone creature. Though his second strike is sloppy and unsuccessful. Miko manages to use her abilities to inspire her companions in this dark place. While Tuich uses her magic to add to Jefferey's formidable defenses.

Round 2

Vincent
Vyk
Miko
Tuich
Crove
Monster (Prone)
Jeffrey

Still need an action from Jeffrey and Vyk needs to make a check against spell resistance.

Liberty's Edge

M Human Fighter (Tower Shield Specialist)/7 (HP 67/67 | AC:27 [+6 Tower Shield; +2 vs Crit*] | T:16 [+2*] | FF:23 [+6 T. Shield; +2*] | CMB:11 | CMD:25 [+5 T. Shield +7 vs Grapple&Trip] | Fort:+8 | Ref:+6 [+2 vs burst with Shield] | Will:+6 | Init:+3 | Perc:+5 | Speed:30) PFS#: 115025-2

There's no way I can get to the enemy.

Acrobatics, Tower Shield penalty: 1d20 + 3 - 8 ⇒ (5) + 3 - 8 = 0

Jeffrey tries to move past the prone enemy with the grace of a limping gorilla so he can flank it with Vyk. He utterly fails and has to move back in line behind Vyk, provoking an attack from the prone creature in the process.

"Rubbish..."

551 to 600 of 957 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Kyshkumen's Carrion Hill All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.