GM.Kashka's 5-04 The Stolen Heir (Inactive)

Game Master Andrew Torgerud


251 to 300 of 332 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Tracked Resources:
Wayang Rogue (unchained) 1 |Male| hp 12/12 | AC 18 (15 t, 14 ff) | Fort:+0 Ref:+6 Will: -1 | CMB:-3 CMD: 11 | Perception: +3 | Init: +4 | -

Zuumas listened intently to the young woman despite his very limited ability to give feedback on it. If she willed it, he lets her educate him of these thoughts with him often agreeing on points of freedom and his intrigue with the ability to fight back.

Still, Zuumas keeps an eye on the happening with the farmer and his comrades. While the task at hand was still an interest, the girl's ideas hit home for him a little closer.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter Archer 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 20ft | AC 18, T 14, FF 14 | F +5, R +4, W -1 | I +6, P -1 | CMB +4, CMD +18 | Active Conditions: None | Arrows: 55/60
Shortcuts:
[dice=Longbow]1d20+5/20/*3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d8[/dice] [dice=Greatsword]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+4[/dice] [dice=Dagger/Unarmed]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d4+3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d3+3[/dice]

"F#@* me, you're a lucky one. You see lots of these mutts around? Anywhere in particular? I could use a good hunt, ya know? Dog meat ain't half bad, either." He spits a glob of red into the dirt and it quickly dries.

Lyonel enters the shop and pokes around, looking through the various bottled potions and ingredients, biding his time until the others finish questioning the shopkeeper.

Once they have their answers, Lyonel approaches the counter.

Whispered:
"Madam," Lyonel leans against the counter and says in a low, sleazy voice. "I am in search of tonics to help end this unbearable sobriety. Please tell me you have some forgotten curiosities to help take the dreadful edge off." He bares his stained red teeth in a foul-smelling smile.

The Exchange

Male Human Martial Artist 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft | AC 15 : T 15 : FF 12 | F +3 : R +4 : W +3 | I +2 : P +6 : SM +6 : S +7 | CMB +4 CMD 18 | Stunning Fist DC 13 Fort | Active conditions: None.
Shortcuts:
[dice=Unarmed]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Blows]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Shuriken]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d2+4[/dice]

Rateliff let's the diplomat Paladin do his thing and follows Lyonel at a distance. He keeps his eye on him, half expecting the man to lift something from the shop.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

The building with the alchemist shop is mostly abandoned, except for that portion, from what we can see outside?
Ale' nods at the old farmers comments, "How long has this been going on for, that you can recall? Are there any other concerns you, or other locals, regarding the consul, that you might be willing to share?
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

After those answers:
"What can you tell us about the apothecary who runs the shop over there?" Ale' says as he points in the direction of the alchemist's shop.


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

as if on queue, a young man emerges and starts calling out they have healing potions for sale. the farmer responds muttering "that shop gets more business with trouble about."

"There's more than enough riff raff and mongrels along the edge of town ever since the mayor took power..."

The party heads towards the shop where Barnabus leads them in...
This shop is spacious and lined with rack upon wooden rack of exotic herbs, spices, tonics, smoking paraphernalia, and a smattering of glass vials of brightly colored liquids. More such vials stand in display inside a glass-fronted countertop. Strange and smoky odors waft from a back room past a mostly closed door.

Barnabas welcomes you into the shop and knocks on the door. Out comes an elderly woman in green. "Hello friends! What can i do for you? Some Bull's Strength potions perhaps? Or maybe a roll of tobacco for the archer in back?"

gm only:
1d20 ⇒ 8

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

I'm assuming Thalia is attempting to maintain some anonymity, initially, from Koriana. If she didn't, I would have requested her to do so, until "the proper moment".
Ale' steps forward, "We might be... We have a variety of interests here. What kinds of exotics might you possibly deal in as well?"

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter Archer 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 20ft | AC 18, T 14, FF 14 | F +5, R +4, W -1 | I +6, P -1 | CMB +4, CMD +18 | Active Conditions: None | Arrows: 55/60
Shortcuts:
[dice=Longbow]1d20+5/20/*3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d8[/dice] [dice=Greatsword]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+4[/dice] [dice=Dagger/Unarmed]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d4+3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d3+3[/dice]

After the others have discussed actual business with the woman, Lyonel moves in. All the while, he looks curiously at the door to the back room. 'Wonder what's back there...'

"Well, I never turned a sack of smokes down before." Lyonel removes the coin purse from his belt, then leans in close. "I'm lookin' for something real exotic, but if all you've got is tobacco that'll do fine."

He gives the old woman a red smile and slides her payment for the tobacco.

"Say, mind if I light up? Don't want to make this place go boom."


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

The woman smiles at Lyonel's request. She reaches under the counter and pulls a small bag out. "I appreciate the concern - i'm sure you will be careful enough to light up. Here's your 'exotic'." She passes over a small amount of Pesh.

She turns to Ale. "I am a well respected Alchemist. As your friend here can attest to - but where are my manners? You came here to discuss something specific i assume. Shall i brew some tea before we get down to business?"

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter Archer 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 20ft | AC 18, T 14, FF 14 | F +5, R +4, W -1 | I +6, P -1 | CMB +4, CMD +18 | Active Conditions: None | Arrows: 55/60
Shortcuts:
[dice=Longbow]1d20+5/20/*3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d8[/dice] [dice=Greatsword]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+4[/dice] [dice=Dagger/Unarmed]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d4+3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d3+3[/dice]

Tickled by the alchemist's supply of Pesh, Lyonel pays the price and slips the product into his front pouch. 'Well I'll be damned.'

"Tea would hit the spot," he replies before Ale gets in a word, but only accepts the offer for himself. Then, realizing the question was not directed at him, he turns to his companion for a response.

The Exchange

Male Human Martial Artist 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft | AC 15 : T 15 : FF 12 | F +3 : R +4 : W +3 | I +2 : P +6 : SM +6 : S +7 | CMB +4 CMD 18 | Stunning Fist DC 13 Fort | Active conditions: None.
Shortcuts:
[dice=Unarmed]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Blows]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Shuriken]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d2+4[/dice]

Rateliff looks over the rows and rows of vials, all the different colors and opacities. 'I wonder if she has any tattoo ink here. I must ask before we depart, but for now there is no need to interrupt her conversation with Ale.'

The martial artist quietly approaches the counter where Lyonel and Ale are speaking with the elderly woman. The shop reminds Rateliff of more than one cover operation that he has been sent to recover something from, as a force of habit he scans for the subtle telltale signs.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

"As my companion indicated, some tea might be nice to settle down with. Yes, we do have something specific in mind." Ale' motions for the older lady to lead on.
sense motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Ale' leans close to Noor, a barely audible whisper in her ear, "Anything you can do to check for poisons, or detoxify the tea would be appreciated..."

The Exchange

Female Keleshite merciful healer cleric 2 | HP: 17/17 | AC: 18 (12 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +2, CMD: 13 | F: +5, R: +1, W: +6 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +3 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: Bless - +1 to hit, +1 saves vs fear

Noor shakes her head "No" to the question, smiling at the alchemist.

"No, thank you madam. We are here to discuss certain matters best left to quiet conversation. Certain matters of... state."


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

She steps into the back room, and returns quickly with a tray with a teapot and 6 cups of tea. She sits on a stool behind the counter, takes up a cup of tea and sips it.

"please enjoy. What matters of state can this shopkeeper assist with?"

The Exchange

Tracked Resources:
Wayang Rogue (unchained) 1 |Male| hp 12/12 | AC 18 (15 t, 14 ff) | Fort:+0 Ref:+6 Will: -1 | CMB:-3 CMD: 11 | Perception: +3 | Init: +4 | -

He reaches up on his tips of his boots to reach the tea. There wher some binaries to having long arms to his short body. He offered the first cup to their charge before he takes one for himself.

"Is this the woman you spoke about?" he asked her discreetly.

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc (Mwangi) Shield Champion 3 | HP: 27/31 | AC: 22 (13 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Martial Flexibility 3/4 | Active conditions: None.

Bosco picks up a tea cup. It is like a child's toy set in his massive hand. He looks a bit bewildered. Keeping silent, he observes the interaction between Noor and the shopkeep.

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

Ale' stays back, covering Thalia from the older woman's view. "You may take point for this discussion, Noor."

The Exchange

Male Human Martial Artist 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft | AC 15 : T 15 : FF 12 | F +3 : R +4 : W +3 | I +2 : P +6 : SM +6 : S +7 | CMB +4 CMD 18 | Stunning Fist DC 13 Fort | Active conditions: None.
Shortcuts:
[dice=Unarmed]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Blows]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Shuriken]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d2+4[/dice]

Seeing his party glance at the floor and either take the tea quietly or simply ignore all presence of the woman all together, Rateliff clears his throat.

"Would you be Ms. Koriana?"

If this is true:

"Well, I won't attempt to hide the obvious here, you see who we escort. It should be clear why we're here. As a courtesy I'll give you this moment to speak on your own behalf, after which we will need to come to a resolution on this matter. And please, Ms., don't play dumb, that moment has passed."

Diplomacy: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (14) - 2 = 12


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

Thalia stays quiet for the moment. She barely nods at Zuumas' question.

by my count, Bosco, Zuumas and Lyonel have politely joined Koriana in tea.

At Maxwell's forwardness, she responds with a smirk. "i am Koriana. I'd rather not see this turn to uncuvilized violence. Although you may think i enjoy profitting from healing injuries inflicted in this neighborhood, i consider it unprofessional for customers to get thise injuries inside my own shop. Let's talk then."

The Exchange

Male Human Martial Artist 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft | AC 15 : T 15 : FF 12 | F +3 : R +4 : W +3 | I +2 : P +6 : SM +6 : S +7 | CMB +4 CMD 18 | Stunning Fist DC 13 Fort | Active conditions: None.
Shortcuts:
[dice=Unarmed]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Blows]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Shuriken]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d2+4[/dice]

Maxwell smirks back, 'this old woman is twice the warrior of those brigands.' "Why did you write the letter detailing how to get into the Andares household unnoticed?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (11) - 2 = 9

Rateliff continues his direct approach, the only approach he knows.


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

“We all have our goals,” she continues. “The elder Andares did not hire you to investigate, so what is a band of Pathfinders hoping to acquire here?”

sense motive dc 12:
she is being evasive, but is telling the truth.

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

Take 10 sense motive +4
Ale' steps forward, "As you said yourself, we all have our goals. We have chosen this mystery as something to explore, and we would very much appreciate your assistance in this matter."
diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

The Exchange

Tracked Resources:
Wayang Rogue (unchained) 1 |Male| hp 12/12 | AC 18 (15 t, 14 ff) | Fort:+0 Ref:+6 Will: -1 | CMB:-3 CMD: 11 | Perception: +3 | Init: +4 | -

Zuumas looks at his cup than to the one he gave the lady. With little thought after he takes it from her and sets them on the floor, closest to the counter so they are not crushed. Once accomplished, he takes thier charge by the hand and leads her closer to the door. He keeps himself alert for anything that could come, either by way of the store or outside of it. Occasionally he looks to thier charge and tries at an encouraging smile. He would not tell her all will be well, as that sometimes leads to lies. But resolution will be met and he will do what he can to keep her on a desirable fate.


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

Thalia refuses to move with Zuumas.

Koriana responds to Ale "i grow bored of the obscure games. Speak plainly. You are here because you suspect me in Thalia's kidnapping correct? But why are YOU here?"

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

"Our superiors seek a mutually beneficial arrangement with the Andoran government and its militay. We were told that saving Thalia would help bring some added benefit towards realizing their request."
Ale' pauses for a moment.
"However, yes, her father was unwilling, adamant even, that there would be no help from him in finding her. He did not forbid our attempt, and, as we still had a mission to accomplish, we proceeded. After securing Thalia's freedom from her captor, there were new questions to the parties involved, and/or their motives behind the abduction. We, and Thalia, wish to discover the truth."

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

Ale' looks back at Thalia, bowing "I only wish the required motives were more pure, and the events less stressful on you."


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

"ah. Yes. Money. It always comes back to money. But i must say - you will not acheive your goals bringing her home. What do you seek? Truth and righteousness or financial aid for your organization? You will likely find but one here."

Thalia speaks up suddenly "When you and my father are convicted, I will inherit the family fortune! I will pledge most of it to the Society's cause!"

sense motive dc15:
Thalia means what she says, but sounds unsure about the "inheriting" part

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

"Though I cannot speak for everyone, truth and righteousness can have a more lasting impact than money. I suggest telling us the truth about what is going on around here, with the Andares family, and anything else relevant as to why we are here."


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

"Counteroffer: i convince a mutual friend to aid the society in everyway your leaders need. And you turn Thalia over and leave. She gets to live happily ever after, and brave Andorans flock to the Pathfinder cause."

The Exchange

Male Human Martial Artist 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft | AC 15 : T 15 : FF 12 | F +3 : R +4 : W +3 | I +2 : P +6 : SM +6 : S +7 | CMB +4 CMD 18 | Stunning Fist DC 13 Fort | Active conditions: None.
Shortcuts:
[dice=Unarmed]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Blows]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Shuriken]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d2+4[/dice]

Rateliff feels his understanding of what she is implying fail a bit short, "We hand her over to you or her father to get us in contact with this mutual friend? Because I don't follow how leaving her with you, the scheming woman who helped kidnap her, gets Thalia 'happily ever-after.'"

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

"Andoran is about freedom of choice, among other things, is it not? I suspect your vague happily-ever-after is not the choice she wishes to make."

I have more to add, but will need to do so after taking care of a few things. If the gm sees this before I get back, Ale' wants to check knowledge on being able to legally arrest Koriana as an accessory to Thalia's kidnapping. I'm thinking that should be an easy yes, but would like clarification


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

Koriana says, “She will not be hurt. Imagine, if you will, that news comes of a dashing Qadiran prince rescuing Thalia from the kidnappers as they took her to their employer in Absalom, and she chooses to marry him straightaway and live out her days in his distant homeland surrounded by luxury. Or it turns out she was taken by slavers to Thuvia, where she was freed by an order of monks that she then decided to join. We did not orchestrate her ultimate destination before she had time to ruin everything, so this kidnapping is merely a temporary solution. Although there is no denying she will no longer be a part of the Andares family, I promise that I will do my best to ensure that no harm will come to her wherever she goes.”

you have enough evidence to arrest her. Convictions of her and Consul Andares you are not certain of.

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

Basically what I was thinking, until we find more evidence, thank you.

Thalia is convinced her father is behind, or at least, involved in her abduction. We can at least hold Koriana until we find more evidence, but she will need to be completely subdued, lest she try anything to escape. There may be some more evidence here that could help...

Ale' calmly walks over to Koriana, "I see, so you're saying is her fate is out of our hands then..." sounding defeated.

pause for dramatic effect!

Once within reach of Koriana, Ale' begins to offer his hand(still gauntleted), but quickly grabs for her wrist/arm, attempting to twist it into an arm-bar and force her to the ground.

The Exchange

Male Human Martial Artist 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft | AC 15 : T 15 : FF 12 | F +3 : R +4 : W +3 | I +2 : P +6 : SM +6 : S +7 | CMB +4 CMD 18 | Stunning Fist DC 13 Fort | Active conditions: None.
Shortcuts:
[dice=Unarmed]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Blows]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Shuriken]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d2+4[/dice]

Rateliff turns to Thalia, "Ms, it may be of help now to know what has happened between you and your father.. Why would he wish to banish his own daughter?" As he asks his question, Rateliff readies himself and glances between the front entrance and the door to the back room.


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

As Ale steps forward sense motive vs bluff she speaks and steps back a step. "arresting us would do no good. And your superiors will not get our aid." if you are continuing, we will roll initiative.

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

sense motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
anyone else in the room can choose to make that check as well?

Edit: thinking about using my reroll


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

i was only stating her sm vs your bluff reveals your intent

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

clearly Ale' needs to invest some ranks in bluff... That said, I'd still like to use that roll to try to determine the validity of her claim.


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

She is fairly confident in her statement, but not entirely. You realize both Thalia and Koriana are unsure of the legal results

Grand Lodge

Male Human Fighter Archer 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 20ft | AC 18, T 14, FF 14 | F +5, R +4, W -1 | I +6, P -1 | CMB +4, CMD +18 | Active Conditions: None | Arrows: 55/60
Shortcuts:
[dice=Longbow]1d20+5/20/*3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d8[/dice] [dice=Greatsword]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]2d6+4[/dice] [dice=Dagger/Unarmed]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d4+3[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d3+3[/dice]

Lyonel is distraught by the quick turn of events and mood in the alchemy shop. He likes the prickly woman, but she is becoming more and more hostile, and goes against the fighter's code.

"I wonder what you've got back behind that door," he muses aloud to himself. "Some more evidence of this plot?"

Some more Pesh, perhaps?

Ready to draw his bow if things turn for the worse, Lyonel steps around to the side of the woman, hoping an idea will come to him.

Sorry for the hiatus, I've been moving and thought it would go more quickly than it has. Internet is still not up, so I am limited to at-work posts.

Liberty's Edge

Male CG Half-Orc (Mwangi) Shield Champion 3 | HP: 27/31 | AC: 22 (13 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | F: +7, R: +8, W: +4 | Init: +3 | Perc: +5, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Martial Flexibility 3/4 | Active conditions: None.

Bosco is tense.


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

To Maxwell, Thalia says "My father is a corrupt man. He belongs in jail for the damage done to common people. I was collecting evidence when i was kidnapped."

The Exchange

Male Human Martial Artist 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft | AC 15 : T 15 : FF 12 | F +3 : R +4 : W +3 | I +2 : P +6 : SM +6 : S +7 | CMB +4 CMD 18 | Stunning Fist DC 13 Fort | Active conditions: None.
Shortcuts:
[dice=Unarmed]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Blows]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Shuriken]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d2+4[/dice]

Rateliff sighs, "Our mission is to gather financial support, it troubles me that helping an innocent appears to hinder our aspirations. Thalia, would you be willing to come with us back to Absalom? Would that appeal to your wishes as well Ms. Koriana?"


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

With a sigh, Koriana snaps her fingers... Ale moves in, shoves the assistant to the side (who cowers helplessly) as two men burst from the backroom weilding shortswords.

Initiatives:

Ale Luya: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Bosco: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Lyonel: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Maxwell: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Noor: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Zuumas: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
GM: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
GM2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Initiative Rnd 1 Bold may Act
Ale
Maxwell

Lackeys
Koriana
Lyonel
Bosco
Zuumas
Noor

The Exchange

Tracked Resources:
Wayang Rogue (unchained) 1 |Male| hp 12/12 | AC 18 (15 t, 14 ff) | Fort:+0 Ref:+6 Will: -1 | CMB:-3 CMD: 11 | Perception: +3 | Init: +4 | -

Seeing this escalating quickly, Zuumas pulls at their charge's hand again. "Madem, for your safety, please pull back. We will have this carried through swiftly. But, Maxwell is correct. Any information we can get could be used to preserve your life."

1d1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

The Exchange

Male Human Martial Artist 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft | AC 15 : T 15 : FF 12 | F +3 : R +4 : W +3 | I +2 : P +6 : SM +6 : S +7 | CMB +4 CMD 18 | Stunning Fist DC 13 Fort | Active conditions: None.
Shortcuts:
[dice=Unarmed]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Blows]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Shuriken]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d2+4[/dice]

GM, can I punch that guy over the counter? I hsould be able to reach.


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

that is an alchemical display case so no.

The Exchange

Male Human Martial Artist 1 | HP 12/12 | Speed 30ft | AC 15 : T 15 : FF 12 | F +3 : R +4 : W +3 | I +2 : P +6 : SM +6 : S +7 | CMB +4 CMD 18 | Stunning Fist DC 13 Fort | Active conditions: None.
Shortcuts:
[dice=Unarmed]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Blows]1d20+4[/dice][dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] [dice=Flurry of Shuriken]1d20+5[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d2+4[/dice]

Ha! Very good, noted. Just for giggles, what's Pathfinders rule for punching through a wall and choking a guy? I assume the display case has HP, though the alchemical contents would probably sting...

As belligerents step out Rateliff sees these tight quarters as a large hinderance for the party. Testing his luck, the brute tumbles through the combat confusion into the room in the back of the shop.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

I believe that's a full round.


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

there isnt any - so id have to come up with something if you tried it.

Maxwell starts moving in Ale's square, tunbles successfully past the first aoo, attempts to go through the second's square... acro 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 and succeeds... and finally through Koriana's square.. acro 3: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 but fails to get past the third combatant and stops back in the corner behind the lackeys

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar Paladin 3, Id Rager 1 | HP: 36/36 | AC:22 (13 T 20 FF) | +7CMB,19CMD | F+10,R+6,W+6 (+2 vs death) | Ini +2, Per +5, Dip +10 | spd 40(30) | Act Con: none
stuff:
LoH 1d6 3/4; Mercy(fatigue); Smite Evil 1/1 | B-rage(dutiful strike) 6/6 | +2/die all healing received |

continue with my previously stated action, grapple/pin Koriana, unless something drastic forces me to change that


Male Human (Minnesota) GM 4 Crypt of the Everflame Tactical Map,

Ale goes for the grapple grapple: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 and succeeds.

The Lackeys take solid swings at Ale trying to help their boss.

shortsword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
shortsword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Seeing her guards futility, Koriana pulls a bomb and smashes it into the ground at her feet.... its contents wash over Ale but not over Koriana.
targeted intersection precise bomb: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 - 4 = 7
Ale reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Initiative Rnd 1 Bold may Act
Ale -2hp, grappler
Maxwell
Lackeys
Koriana grappled
Lyonel
Bosco
Zuumas
Noor

251 to 300 of 332 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM.Kashka's 5-04 The Stolen Heir All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.